All hotels in Kissimmee, Florida, United States of America
7470 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy., Kissimmee, FL, 34747, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

"Okay stay"
The room had burn marks, the bathroom wasn't that clean. The room had stale smell. The service was great neighborhood ok. You get what you paid for.
1 night romance trip Mar 5, 2015
Katherine
"Good room for the price"
Check in was easy no surprises easy to find very nice room bed was harder than I liked but in very good condition quiet room I would stay again
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
supcabman
"OK stay"
We had to upgrade our room because there were no elevator in our section. Is there a rule about not cleaning behind bathroom doors or using bleach to clean the bathroom floors?
3 night romance trip Mar 2, 2015
Garner
"Filthy, Neglected Room & Uncaring Staff"
My wife, two kids, and I stayed one night in this room on 2/19/2015. The room was filthy, neglected, and had the look of a room constructed in the 1970s and not touched since. There were stains everywhere, torn and tattered carpet, mold and mildew in the bathroom, the phone did not work, and the hotel provided blow dryer tripped the circuit breaker. Not to mention, that when we voiced our displeasure (in person at the front desk since the phone did not work), we were told that we could be upgraded to a nicer room for $30. The staff didn't seem to care at all. Our room was in the rear of the "motel" part of this Ramada. Since the phone wouldn't dial zero for the front desk, we had to drive to the lobby to talk to someone. We tried dialing different extensions and were simply told to dial zero and then were hung up on. We tried calling the hotel number directly from our cell phones and no-one answered. We called Ramada corporate and the woman there couldn't get ahold of the front desk either!! So after making our complaint about the room conditions (we just drove 18+ hours from Michigan, it's 11pm and we're all tired) - we just went to bed as we were leaving for a Disney resort in the morning. The next morning, while my wife was getting ready, the hotel provided hair dryer tripped the circuit breaker. Again, we cannot call the front desk, so we have to drive to the front and talk to someone in person delaying our plans for 45 minutes. Worst. Hotel. Ever.
1 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
"Great Location & Price"
Good hotel at a great location for Disney parks. Hotel room was clean.
1 night romance trip Mar 4, 2015
"Great for the money"
Checked in early at 10am. Genesis was terrific rooms were very clean and the amenities were great
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
"good"
Good price for this service and comfort.
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"Annual passholders opinion"
Best hotel I've ever stayed at in orlando. Annual pass holder
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
ZACHARY
beds are not comfortable and it is very noisy... difficult to have a good sleep. It is near disney but for there are a lot of hotels in the area.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"It's a Joke"
This hotel with the absolute joke I got there it was raining the lady took her sweet darling time knowing that I was trying to catch the shuttle to Disney the room was old and gross the toilet was old and didn't flush the beds were dirty I would never recommend this hotel to anyone
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Shante
"Close in and cheap"
Convenient to area attractions at a low price. Saved money by staying in the 2 or 3 story building. Could have paid to upgrade to the "tower" but preferred to save the money.
2 night business trip Feb 25, 2015
"nice place for family"
It was very nice!!! and the price very good it was clean and the persons very friendly i will book here again next time
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"very convinient"
It was ok .dirty carpet . a litle noisy .good thing it was very close to the parks about 10 minutes away . Hotel does not offer breafast .
2 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
Edgar
"Great view"
This was a place to stay while we explored the area
2 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Fred
"Decent value, but better, less noisy, hotels around"
We could hear even normal volume conversations in the parking lot very clearly. Anytime the custodial carts were pushed by, it was very loud, making the room feel like it was shaking. It woke us up every single time, and I wouldnt consider myself a light sleeper. Summary: Decent hotel, but there are better in the area. The surprising noise levels bring this from a 4/5 to a 2/5.
1 night romance trip Feb 26, 2015
"Needs lots of upgrades"
This hotel needs lots of upgrades..the service when we arrived was very awkward it took the rep over 30 min just to check my family in..I also had to email the hotel a confirmation letter from hotels.com to confirm my reservation details..if you're looking for a hotel to shower and sleep this is all this place has to offer..however the location is near lots of great attractions
2 night family trip Feb 25, 2015
I let my husband check in because I was coming from work. Before I even got there, they had to switch to two rooms because the heat did not work in either room (it was 34 degrees in Florida). We finally got to a room that had working heat, but in that room, the light switch was broken and the sinks were clogged. The next day my husband asked for someone to come fix them and we waited for over an hour, but we had somewhere to go, so we left the room. They came while we were out and supposedly they were fixed, but then the sinks were leaking. He asked to speak to a manager, but there wasn't one available. On top of all the problems we had with the rooms, he paid to upgrade. I would hate to see what the standard room looked like. The bar was small, but sufficient. The bartender never smiled. Karaoke was good. They have a large selection of songs. One good thing was that the location was great.
2 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
Cindy
"Close to Disney & resturants. Nice!!"
Very close to Disney World. Hotel was not bad but the part we were in was a lil outdated. They have a 6 or 7 story part of the hotel which is newer and I'm sure a lot nicer. The standard room with two beds was bigger then the average hotel. It was in the perfect location if you don't want to pay the prices to stay at a disney hotel. Lots of food choices to pick from too, that was super close to the hotel. Disney's gate was literally 3 mins away for Ramada. We will definitely come back. :)
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Bradley
"Perfect for the price"
Good experience, good service, wifi weak outside main building
4 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
"Pretty good for the price"
4 day stay. Good location, not far from stores and parks. Heated pool.
3 night family trip Feb 22, 2015
Diana
"I Recommend"
I enjoyed my stay so much I added another night. You do pay for breakfast but it is an excellent hot breakfast buffet. The hotel restaurants are reasonably priced and food is decent. Hotel is Close to Disney parks, shopping, and restaurants. I would stay here again. The bed comfort is ok but not the worst I have slept on. The hotel has pool tables, basketball courts and I counted 2 swimming pools and many other activities to keep your kids entertained
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
Disney finatic
"Good hotel"
It was a good stat .. Well when I book the hotel it was for the one in the back so i upgraded to the front tower. I was a cold day in orlando.at first my room heater wasn't working until I called the front desk they debt someone right away afterwards it was fine quite and clean.easy to get around
3 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
"Nice hotel Bad parking"
Great price and great room but they have horrible parking. At least 10-15 parking were occupied by rental cars alone. I stayed at the towers but had to park at the back of the annex building every night.
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
JESSMY
"Okay stay."
Overall , the hotel was good . We checked in at around mid-night and the staff was friendly and in a good mood . The room was spacious and in good shape, the bathroom was a little out-dated . Hot water was an issue for me, it only lasted a little while and got progressively colder . The room walls are very thin . Its hard to sleep in the morning (around 7 or 8 A.M.) because you can hear everything thats happening around the room . Parking was a huge hassle. After coming in from the parks at night there really was no parking space, a huge bummer . The hotel is conveniently located next to the disney parks and has a nice little diner .
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Yosnel
"never again!!!"
Horrible we booked a king bed room for a long awaited weekend trip with no kids and was given a room with two queen beds, mold in the a/c, and small curly hair stuck to the back of the bathroom door.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
jeremy
"Great hotel for $45 per night."
I stayed 4th floor tower and highly recommend. Very pleased with the value for my money.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
"would definitely stay again"
Tube hotel is beautiful
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Christina
"Very close to Disney"
Nothing fancy, ok for a couple days. Easy check in. Good location really close to parks and lots of restaurants near by,
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
PD
"Better the 2nd and 3rd Night"
We booked a night and were in a hotel facing the parking lot. Terrible and outdated, we booked another night and were moved by request. We were then in a King Room with sofa bed that faced the covered courtyard that had been updated. SIGNIFICANT IMPROVEMENT! Front Desk, Lucy, was friendly and apathetic. Will return!
1 night family trip Feb 11, 2015
Shannon
The best for Disney trip
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
michel
"Short stay but nice, clean and convenient Hotel."
positive experience- although very short stay. no further comments
henry
"Just an Overnight Stay"
The room was very nice, although the bathroom could have been a bit cleaner. I really liked the rain-proof outdoor-yet-still-covered pool tables.
1 night family trip Feb 3, 2015
Chaim
"disney visit"
our 16 night at this motel. We go to Disney often and stay here. we like this place very well.
1 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
frederick
"Overnite Stay between destinations"
Good stay for the low price.
1 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
Great location! Close to restaurants and affordable.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
Bryan
"Good Location- older property being remodeled"
Older Property in process of upgrading. Tower is suppose to be best. Motel type rooms are worn but good deal for the price. Did not use shuttle or food services. Cleaning staff was kind as was the person who fixed the tub. Front desk staff is expert at rudeness. WiFi is not a steady feature. Works best from Lobby. Security is only part time. Room are sold to big tour groups but the property is spread out so they do not seem overwhelming. Spanish is main language used by guests in the motel units. Watch for buses parked in dark lot at night. They are hard to see, so don't hit them when you come in. You pay by the view, so if you don't plan to stare out the window, choose an obstructed view and save money.
15 night family trip Jan 26, 2015
Lynnette
"weekend stay"
We came to Orlando for a weekend at Disney; therefore. we only needed a one night stay. We didn't arrive until after 10p.m. and our room was originally on the second floor. We explained that we had someone in a wheelchair with us, and they were able to find us a room on the bottom floor which was also very convenient to the restaurant areas. We found the room clean and we were happy with it meeting our needs. I would definitely recommend this hotel and will more than likely stay here again myself. We did not spend a lot of money so very economical as well. If you are looking for a 5 star resort then this is not the place for you.
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
This was a great hotel in a great location. We were in town for a YouTube convention, not Disneyworld, but this location is perfect for both. Lots of restaurants around the hotel, plus a decent one on-site. The room was clean and cleaned daily. My only complaint was that the included wi-fi was spotty...constant dropped connection.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Mom
"great"
It was just right for what we needed.
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"Disney stay"
Front desk staff worked well with all customers. We had an issue with our initial room and they corrected it without hesitation.
1 night trip with friends Feb 8, 2015
"I didn't feel comfortable I carred my lagage"
Compare to the price It was awesome. The only thing I didn't feel comfortable i carried my luggage to my room by myself. That part made me to not book room at this hotel any more I was feel embarrassed I was pushing my lagage cart .... About neighborhood there is no restaurent close around .
1 night family trip Feb 5, 2015
Roshan
"Nice clean place to stay."
Friendly staff, rooms are being renovated but clean place to stay.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Pamela
"Nice Stay"
Convenient get-a-way for Mom and kids.
2 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
Shirley
"great service."
hotel is in the center of every thing .The staff is great.the hotel offer free transportation to the attraction.I will go back and highly recommend this one.
3 night family trip Feb 2, 2015
salib
"So close to Disney!"
We have stayed at this hotel the last 4 times we went to Disney. The hotel is amazingly close to Disney and you can't beat the cost per night. It's nothing fancy but very comfortable! Definitely plan on returning.
4 night romance trip Jan 29, 2015
"Don't eat here"
room was good restaurant is a rip off
1 night romance trip Feb 4, 2015
Gerald
"Meh"
Hotel was okay, but don't try and get a parking spot even close to your room after 7. Also, couldn't get a hold of anyone for more coffee. Room was clean although outdated.
1 night family trip Feb 2, 2015
"Problem with check in and check out."
Upon checking in, I arrived at about 9:30pm at the hotel, they didn't have my expedia payment on file. I was charged the regular room rate until the expedia went through. When I went to check out my bill was still at the regular rate, the process for removing all the non-expedia fees took forever and made me miss the special event that I had to arrive early to at Sea world.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Jorge
"service without a smile"
We tried calling the hotel directly to see if it had large trailer parking. We were driving 20 hrs and needed to be able to park. No one would answer the phone, for 4 hrs, so we finally had to contact the chain to find out. Our first night we had no hot water in the shower. Mainteance fixed it next morning. Our second night, the heater broke and it was 84 in our room. We called maintenance at 9pm and 11:30pm. No one showed up to fix it until 11:15 the next morning. Then they moved myself and 2 small kids(3&1) all the way to the opposite end of the property, by myself, and onto the second floor. They offered a breakfast coupon for our inconvenience. Normally, I wouldn't complain, but 84 is by no means a comfortable sleep temperature. The manager really seemed indifferent on whether or not our stay was comfortable. And their 4 mile distance from our destination turned out to 13. I would not stay here again unless I had no other options!
2 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
"Worse in person"
I arrived to the room around 8 p.m. When I got through the door, I noticed dirty towels on a table. Also, there was a cup of water on the bedside stand. The shower still had the leftover shampoo and used soap from the previous guest. I would not stay there again.
2 night business trip Jan 29, 2015