All hotels in Kissimmee, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here7470 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy., Kissimmee, FL, 34747, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

"Better the 2nd and 3rd Night"
We booked a night and were in a hotel facing the parking lot. Terrible and outdated, we booked another night and were moved by request. We were then in a King Room with sofa bed that faced the covered courtyard that had been updated. SIGNIFICANT IMPROVEMENT! Front Desk, Lucy, was friendly and apathetic. Will return!
1 night family trip Feb 11, 2015
Shannon
The best for Disney trip
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
michel
"Short stay but nice, clean and convenient Hotel."
positive experience- although very short stay. no further comments
henry
"Just an Overnight Stay"
The room was very nice, although the bathroom could have been a bit cleaner. I really liked the rain-proof outdoor-yet-still-covered pool tables.
1 night family trip Feb 3, 2015
Chaim
"disney visit"
our 16 night at this motel. We go to Disney often and stay here. we like this place very well.
1 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
frederick
"Overnite Stay between destinations"
Good stay for the low price.
1 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
Great location! Close to restaurants and affordable.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
Bryan
"Good Location- older property being remodeled"
Older Property in process of upgrading. Tower is suppose to be best. Motel type rooms are worn but good deal for the price. Did not use shuttle or food services. Cleaning staff was kind as was the person who fixed the tub. Front desk staff is expert at rudeness. WiFi is not a steady feature. Works best from Lobby. Security is only part time. Room are sold to big tour groups but the property is spread out so they do not seem overwhelming. Spanish is main language used by guests in the motel units. Watch for buses parked in dark lot at night. They are hard to see, so don't hit them when you come in. You pay by the view, so if you don't plan to stare out the window, choose an obstructed view and save money.
15 night family trip Jan 26, 2015
Lynnette
"weekend stay"
We came to Orlando for a weekend at Disney; therefore. we only needed a one night stay. We didn't arrive until after 10p.m. and our room was originally on the second floor. We explained that we had someone in a wheelchair with us, and they were able to find us a room on the bottom floor which was also very convenient to the restaurant areas. We found the room clean and we were happy with it meeting our needs. I would definitely recommend this hotel and will more than likely stay here again myself. We did not spend a lot of money so very economical as well. If you are looking for a 5 star resort then this is not the place for you.
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
This was a great hotel in a great location. We were in town for a YouTube convention, not Disneyworld, but this location is perfect for both. Lots of restaurants around the hotel, plus a decent one on-site. The room was clean and cleaned daily. My only complaint was that the included wi-fi was spotty...constant dropped connection.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Mom
"great"
It was just right for what we needed.
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"Disney stay"
Front desk staff worked well with all customers. We had an issue with our initial room and they corrected it without hesitation.
1 night trip with friends Feb 8, 2015
"I didn't feel comfortable I carred my lagage"
Compare to the price It was awesome. The only thing I didn't feel comfortable i carried my luggage to my room by myself. That part made me to not book room at this hotel any more I was feel embarrassed I was pushing my lagage cart .... About neighborhood there is no restaurent close around .
1 night family trip Feb 5, 2015
Roshan
"Nice clean place to stay."
Friendly staff, rooms are being renovated but clean place to stay.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Pamela
"Nice Stay"
Convenient get-a-way for Mom and kids.
2 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
Shirley
"great service."
hotel is in the center of every thing .The staff is great.the hotel offer free transportation to the attraction.I will go back and highly recommend this one.
3 night family trip Feb 2, 2015
salib
"So close to Disney!"
We have stayed at this hotel the last 4 times we went to Disney. The hotel is amazingly close to Disney and you can't beat the cost per night. It's nothing fancy but very comfortable! Definitely plan on returning.
4 night romance trip Jan 29, 2015
"Don't eat here"
room was good restaurant is a rip off
1 night romance trip Feb 4, 2015
Gerald
"Meh"
Hotel was okay, but don't try and get a parking spot even close to your room after 7. Also, couldn't get a hold of anyone for more coffee. Room was clean although outdated.
1 night family trip Feb 2, 2015
"Problem with check in and check out."
Upon checking in, I arrived at about 9:30pm at the hotel, they didn't have my expedia payment on file. I was charged the regular room rate until the expedia went through. When I went to check out my bill was still at the regular rate, the process for removing all the non-expedia fees took forever and made me miss the special event that I had to arrive early to at Sea world.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Jorge
"service without a smile"
We tried calling the hotel directly to see if it had large trailer parking. We were driving 20 hrs and needed to be able to park. No one would answer the phone, for 4 hrs, so we finally had to contact the chain to find out. Our first night we had no hot water in the shower. Mainteance fixed it next morning. Our second night, the heater broke and it was 84 in our room. We called maintenance at 9pm and 11:30pm. No one showed up to fix it until 11:15 the next morning. Then they moved myself and 2 small kids(3&1) all the way to the opposite end of the property, by myself, and onto the second floor. They offered a breakfast coupon for our inconvenience. Normally, I wouldn't complain, but 84 is by no means a comfortable sleep temperature. The manager really seemed indifferent on whether or not our stay was comfortable. And their 4 mile distance from our destination turned out to 13. I would not stay here again unless I had no other options!
2 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
"Worse in person"
I arrived to the room around 8 p.m. When I got through the door, I noticed dirty towels on a table. Also, there was a cup of water on the bedside stand. The shower still had the leftover shampoo and used soap from the previous guest. I would not stay there again.
2 night business trip Jan 29, 2015
"Good place"
We had a good stay. We had our room cleaned everyday with fresh towels. The remote to the TV did not work but someone came to replace it within 30 minutes. Good deal especially for the price.
3 night family trip Jan 28, 2015
"Close to Disney"
So a lot of the reviews scared me. Agree with the hotel being older and definitely in need of update in the rooms BUT there are no real complaints. It was clean and comfortable. Pretty quiet at night. You could always here the cleaning people in the morning but we left pretty early and used a sound machine. Amazing deal for flight and hotel. Would recommend to someone looking for a good deal with a clean hotel. Nothing fancy. Breakfast was decent also.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Road Trip"
I was in town for a reunion, I did not book with the group, so I wound up in the motel section as opposed to the tower. I was told tower rooms were larger. My room was okay for 2 people, room tired but clean. I read a previous post about water pressure, well it was true at sink when all trying to get out early, but when showering later on, not a problem. I will visit here again when in Kissimee.
3 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
Craig
"Just what you'd expect from Ramada"
We always stay here to get to Disney (World drive is less than a mile away). The hotel is clean and covers our need for a clean place to shower and sleep before heading out to the theme parks. Prices are generally pretty competitive and check-in is quite fast.
1 night family trip Jan 19, 2015
Alexis
"Big place, cheap price."
Booked hotel on the fly for a cheap, close place to Disney. We had 4 women in our party and the room was big enough for all our stuff. The bathroom was a room with the toilet and shower and a seperate room for the sink and countertop so someone could shower while others were doing hair & makeup. The beds were comfortable and clean. The room was a little dingy and smelled funny, but seemed clean enough. No Wi-fi tho. They advertise it, but you cant hook up to it. We called twice and while they were very polite and helpful on the phone, nothing came of it. So we just lived without it. Front door shuttle service to Disney. Big buffet restaurant (we didnt eat there). Small but well stocked bar (just looked in). Nice, huge, half-covered outdoor courtyard area with pool(s). All in all a decent place. We got what we paid for.
2 night family trip Jan 7, 2015
Shelli
"Ramada kissimmee gateway"
Overall a good stay. This place is just 5-6 miles from Magic Kingdom park. Hotel was clean. However try to get a room on the tower side as the pool side buildings looks old. There was no microwave in this room;although it was mentioned.
1 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
"NO WIFI in ROOM"
No WIFI !! WIFI was not there in my Room!! It was pathetic!!
4 night family trip Jan 15, 2015
"Very nice for what you're paying"
I stayed one night on the Motel side for $47. I was surprised at how much was available for that price. The room was clean and homey with the exception of most written information being in Spanish, the area seemed safe, there was a concierge in the lobby (which was also quite a nice area), and the deli/mall/walkway behind the Motel area was a nice addition when I wanted to stretch my legs.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Zach
"Stayed here once before liked it."
We stayed here once before when we checked in this time expedia didn't send our reservation to the hotel. It was 200 in the morning and mr Lopez took care of it quickly and even upgraded us.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
joanne
"Nice hotel close to ESPN Wide World of Sports"
We came for our daughter's College Dance Team Championships. We wanted to be close to ESPN Wide World of Sports where the event was being held. In addition we wanted to be close to the beach as we came down early and wanted to go over to Port Canaveral and spend some time. Last year we stayed in a terrible place so we were hoping this would be better and it was! Very nice with everything we needed.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Tanya
"Great location for the Disney Marathon weekend"
I needed a spot that was convenient to the start line of the marathon races during the Disney Marathon weekend, and the Ramada was a good pick. Close to the parks, lots of dining options nearby, very hospitable staff and comfortable.
2 night trip Jan 7, 2015
"love this hotel"
Hotel is very clean the guest service was polite and helpful they gave me a voucher for the breakfast buffet i love the security guard in the front feels more safer very satisfied with this hotel will be back great price as well
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
"Some good, some not so good"
Check-in went smoothly, quickly. Most staff were frienwdly, professional, efficient, although two restaurant staff and one reception staff were less than competent. The bartender looked up a drink request and made it perfectly for me. Our room was clean, but with significant signs of wear and age, especially the bathroom. Worst tub, shower and shower controls I've ever encountered. Tub was repaired with paint. Yes, paint! Beds were comfortable and clean. Pillows were a bit lumpy. Housekeeping did a very good job keeping the room clean. We wished they had provided envelopes for housekeeping's tips -- it would have avoided confusion for everyone. We had breakfast the first morning in the hotel restaurant. We stood waiting to be seated (no line, just us) for 10 minutes while the waitress took money from customer after customer, barely acknowledging us. Buffet style line food was decent; the omlette / waffle station food was quite nice. I spoke with management about the safety and comfort of the station cook. Without some kind of ergonomic mat to take the stress off her legs and feet, it was actually painful to see her standing there non-stop for hours cooking meals for others while keeping a smile on her face. I sincerely hope they have provided a mat for her safety and comfort. No excuse for poor treatment. Grounds and parking areas were well maintained. We didn't get to use the pool or other facilities.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
Beverley
"Good for a one night budget stay."
I only stayed here one night on a stay over. My first impression when I stepped into the lobby was "wow". Really an open feeling. Got to the hotel room, and it was very underwhelming. Felt more like a cheaper motel than anything. I was towards the back of the hotel and the wifi didn't work (weak signal). The beds were OK.. nothing to write home about. Room was clean. Fortunately, I only stayed for a night. Can't attest to the shuttles, etc., as I didn't use it. If I were staying for longer or with a family, I would probably stay elsewhere. Good for a one night budget stay.
1 night business trip Jan 6, 2015
"perfect for the price"
It was very confortable... We will stay again
1 night family trip Jan 8, 2015
gerardo
"Look elsewhere first."
I had to change rooms at 10 PM because it was cold that night I was there and the heating mode was not operational. Nearby ice machine was not operating so I had to walk several hundred feet to find an ice machine. This hotel has not had updates since originally constructed over 40 years ago. The room rate was low.
3 night trip Jan 6, 2015
"good"
I did not have my pleasure to stay there on that day my grandson was very sick so I lost the money from the hotel and Disney Tickets
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
maria
"Great experience!"
Very clean and close to Everglades park, restaurants, grocery stores!
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Joy
It was a good experience as this is very close to many attractions and right on the interstate. Hotel's price is affordable.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Nice hotel, close to Disney"
Did not spend much time in the room. Overall the experience was nice. A bit to get to from the Main road the first time. Parking seemed to be a bit of a problem but that was minor.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Two Stars"
Typical two star hotel. Everything is really old and outdated.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
Flavio
"2 days"
Had a great 2 days there the hotels bartender was awesomewill be staying again just because of him
2 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
zina
"good"
Store downstairs wasn't open at 2pm to shop, the bathroom needed to be updated and repaired, the restaurant was not open until 5pm for food.
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
"Amazing getaway"
second time booking here, loved it!
2 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
Lismary
"CLOSE TO DISNEY"
Stayed 1 night. Booked thru Expedia. Had to pay an extra $5.00 because clerk asked if we wanted 1st or 2nd level. I said 1st. She said she didn't have a 1st fl available but could put us by the pool for the extra. She then gave us a 1st level. Then we had to put a $50.00 deposit on my credit card, for I don't know why. I didn't have to do this for a high end luxury room in TX. Clerk was very slow, & not at all interested in her work.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
Seniors
"Okay for a cheap one night stay"
Room was fine. Main issue was the lack of electrical outlets and the fact that one the plugs would barely stay in. Water pressure was very poor too.
1 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2014
"Hotel location"
I stayed here just for a night before my cruise. I enjoyed my stay.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
leslie
"Disappointing Hotel"
I was not expecting a luxury hotel for the price, but this was more like a motel. The heat kept going on in the middle of the night and it sounded like a lawn mower, then the toilet was flushing by itself and the in room fridge sounded like it was on its last leg, I probably could of got the same quality motel for $50.00 a night .
Other trip Dec 3, 2014