All hotels in Kissimmee, Florida, United States of America
7470 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy., Kissimmee, FL, 34747, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

Service is adequate
    Breakfast is average
    Room is not nice
    Bad internet service
"Dingy hotel"
It was a very spread out hotel and did not look maintained. The room felt very damp and dark. Felt like I was staying in a very cheap motel
2 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
"One night stay...."
Started off super worried because I paid for a one bedroom suite and when I arrived they couldn't "find one". After waiting for a while, they finally found one. Thank God that they did 'cause that room cost more than the regular rooms and it was totally worth it!!!! Other than the mishap at arrival, I enjoyed my one night stay! My family was super comfortable and the sofa bed was comfortable as well.
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
Good location for Disney with good room and amenities for a several day stay
2 night family trip Oct 5, 2015
"Enjoyable stay"
My family and I was actually staying at the Magnuson Grand Hotel when less than 24 hrs stated that they were closing until further notice book online through Expedia for the Ramada Gateway and its a very clean and pleasant hotel people here care nice but the prices are pretty expensive at the Maguson Grand I paid 293.37 for 1 week and here at Ramada was 400.00 for 7 days So its great thus far really enjoyed my stay
1 night family trip Oct 8, 2015
corey
"Service"
Bad service at front desk
1 night family trip Oct 6, 2015
Edwin
We stayed for three nights while visiting Disney. The shuttles to and from the parks were extremely convenient. The rooms themselves were fine, however, the bathroom was nearly broken down with mold, cracks, and quite frankly I didn't want to shower at all.
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
Excellent
1 night family trip Sep 30, 2015
Lorna
Outside walkways, and hallways very dirty. Room although clean, was so outdated, from furniture to carpet, to linens, that made it seem unpleasant. A/C unit was so loud, it woke us up every time it turned on. Needs some serious upgrades. Will not go back. Great deal $$$, but I rather spend a few more dollars and get nicer place.
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
Luis
"Best place to stay off Disney property"
Great place! Love how close to the parks!
2 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
"Great value for the $"
Stayed with my family for Labor Day weekend and you definitely get great value for the price . We stayed at the tower and the room was very clean and comfortable for what we needed (shower and rest after a whole day at Disney World parks). Breakfast at the restaurant was great and the staff was friendly, the location is amazing, took us less than 10 minutes to get back to the hotel from the parks. Bathroom was a little dark and cramped, could use better lighting. The hallway had no a/c so every time we stepped out of the elevator or room we felt like we walked into an oven lol. Overall it was a nice stay, will definitely return.
3 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
"Good for the price"
We just needed a place to crash on an impromptu overnight Disney World trip. This place was fine. The water pressure in the shower was poor. The beverage vending machine is overpriced ($3.00) and the dollar bill reader on it did not work. Otherwise, no complaints. They offered a buffet breakfast for $10/adult, kids under 9 free, but we did not try it.
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Great stay in a pinch. Checked in fast. Very friendly staff. Pool side room and close to putt putt golf.
danielle
This hotel was absolutely horrible. Our room smelled bad just walking in the bed was like sleeping on a rock. The shower looked like it had not been clean in months. It was disgusting. There looked like there was mild around the tub itself. When we told them we needed a remote for the tv the lady at the front desk looked lost like she had no idea what we were talking about and on top of that it took them another 2 hrs to bring batteries for the remote. I will never stay there again or recommend the hotel!
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
"Never Again"
The room was not nice, the carpert was atleast 20 years old, the AC vent in the bathroom was opened and left in that position, when i called the service, they came and fixed it, after 5 minutes fell down again. The location of the hotel is good, but the room is terrible, i have booked the hotel because of the brand name RAMADA, but it was a huge letdown, never again
3 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
fnu s.
very good value and location for money but obviously not fancy place.
JORGE
"good ambience.. bad service"
I had booked ramada gateway for my 6 days vacation in orlando..i was told that i will be provided free transportation to all parks during my stay. but the next day of checkin when i reached the reception they said, the shuttle has already left.I was not informed about the shuttle timing/ or about the shuttle neither during booking nor during checking. On enquiring the manager said did you ask about it.. I mean why would anyone ask about it if he knows transportation will be provided.I paid for the my trip everyday as the shuttle timings were wierd. why would anyone go to magic kingdom at 1245 and return at about 645.. I got a cut in my finger during the stay, when i called the reception they said THEY DONT HAVE A FIRST AID KIT AT HOTEL AND WILL HAVE TO BUY A BAND AID FROM THE STORE OUTSIDE. so if god forbids anythg happens to u or your family you will be on your own..
6 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
"Price is what's the best"
Employees sleeping at the concierge table at 10:30 am. Rooms are dated and the Internet did not work. For the few hours I spent in the room mostly sleeping after and night out on my day of arrival and then a full day the parks, it serves the purpose of a clean quality bed. Beyond someone looking for nice clean bed I wouldn't recommend
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
J
"Repeat Visitor"
Just a quick overnight during a weekend visit to Walt Disney World. Hotel is very convenient to the main feeder into the Disney resort. We have stayed here in the past. Hotel may look dated in some spots but our room was clean and comfortable.
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
"Nice/decent hotel. Close to parks and restaurants"
Check-in was fast and easy. Receptionist was nice but could of been friendlier. Rooms we spacious, ac was really nice and cold which is a plus since it was soooooooo hot, beds were comfy (could have been at least a queen size), room could have been a bit cleaner, but weren't too bad. Hotel pool area was.really nice. They had pool tables but were closed by 9 which was not great since that is the time we came back from dinner and my children and husband wanted some play time. The Cafe was a little bit pricy. We wanted ice cream looked old and only had 2 flavors. Pre-packaged ice creams were pricy and looked like they had been sitting there for a LONG time... the cashier/serve at the cafe was really nice and respectful. The hotel was near lots of restaurants and close to the parks. I would stay here again . The hotel just needs a few upgrades here and there, but it was great for the price. Im planning to come back in December. I would recommend it to someone that wants a budget hotel.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
Family of 4
"Bed Bugs in this hotel! Ans Nasty manager!"
After, one night of beinh here we found bed bugs! The staff dis not believe us, after checking the beds they confirm there was bed bugs! When I spoke with the manager she seemed as she didn't care the girls had bites all over! The best she could do was ask me if I wanted another room! Of course not! Anyway, the hotel smells musty, dirty and bad staff, especially the manager Stephnie! She is very rude, insensible and her position is too big for her to handle! After cancelling my stay I was still billed and had to keep on calling her! Don't stay here, not worth it!
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
"Cheap convenience"
We didn't expect much for a temp stay. I do wish they had a microwave and a functioning fridge--the fridge door didn't close properly, we had to block the door to keep it cold. Toilet also leaked whenever you flushed it after a few times. The bathroom floor towel was already wet when we first arrived. Maybe it's just me, but I itch when I'm sleeping in a 'cheap' hotel. My kids would've been ok with it if it had a microwave. If you're there to sleep only after a long day at the parks, then it's for you. We moved to a better facility for the duration of our stay in Orlando.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
Em
"No is good experience for low price.... be careful"
It's very bad.I pay for a room 55 dolars plus tax. When we know the room...omg! The rooms not is comfortable and clean. I quitted the hotel and I left to another hotel. Please!!!Be careful if this hotel offering a low price not is good service. I hope to help with my opinion.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"Most expensive warm glass of milk!"
Our stay at this place overal was good. But for a father, with 9 year old child, to get a glass of milk warmed up was impossible. So be prepared to pay, to have microwave in your room. After that, those were the most expensive warm glasses of milk any child may ever get!
7 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
SAAD
"If you pay less than USD$50 is OK"
A 2 star hotel to save oney pretty well located. It is right by the entrances of WDW. Please do not go to West Gate to save in Disney Tickets it takes up to 4 hours ad you will be miss treated .
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
Juan
"excellent hotel for every one, clean, comfort."
We were very happy with the size of the room , very clean and beds were very comfortable and the price was excellent,. Really nice , I will recomend to any one.
3 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
Teresa
"My Orlando trip"
Unprofessional hotel staffs, the hotel room is worse than Travelodge's laundry room with broken sink faucet, the door connected to the other room could lock and we had to move mini fridge over to stop it from opening. No lock for the door of the bathtub, toilet to separate to the room.
7 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Duc
Checked in to the hotel and while waiting in line a woman jumped ahead of us and the clerk proceeded to help her first rather than saying that there was a line. There were ants all over the tile and the carpet appeared to have stains all over it. During checkout the clerk was on the the entire time and failed to ask how the room was. I never write bad reviews, but this one was a must.
1 night business trip Aug 14, 2015
Is bad
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
"Way to stay for a less expensive Disney trip."
If you are looking for a decent, reasonably priced hotel, this will be right up your alley. The hotel is older but very clean. Pools were well kept.
7 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Amber
We stay building G 2 nights Wifi it suck. And signal mobile phones it suck too
2 night trip with friends Aug 11, 2015
Tanjittra
"Very close to Walt Disney."
Close to restaurants and Disney. We had two queen beds. The room was somewhat smelly. Small fridge was in the room.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
traveler
"Its a Family Hotel"
A mini vacation here was good. Very close to many restaurants and parks (Disney World). Very nice place.
3 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
"Nice, clean, good price"
Logistically convenient, 2 pools, good restaurant, cafe.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
drew
"BADDEST HOTEL EVERRRR"
Very bad vacation was ruined
11 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
tamer
"good if you like roughing it"
The staff was friendly and house keeping did clean once a day.The rooms carpet was very dirty and needed to be replaced. The fridge was rusty which they did replace, although they charge for a microwave.There are ants! The two pools are great but there are no life guards on duty. Air conditioning is very strong which is good because it gets very hot, but the vents spill lots of dust.
10 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
"Universal Visit"
Very busy and big hotel. There was bumper to bumper traffic daily while we were there. Loved their tiled floors but room needs to be updated.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
Mary Helen
"Expedia deception"
The room expedia showed on their website was different than the one we got. We had to pay to get an upgrade and get the room we wanted. This is not the first time expedia has put me through this and therefore I don't plan using expedia again.
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
Lino
"2 star hotel"
This hotel has 2 adjoining buildings. One building is newer and more modern with elevators and better decor and the other building is dated with 2 levels and no elevator. Unfortunately we stayed in the dated building. The rooms had that stale smell to them. Some of The pillows looked like they hadnt been changed in 15 years because they were flat and thin. I didnt enjoy carrying my luggage up the stairs. On a positive note, the hotel was within walking distance to many restaurants,and shops. The staff was very friendly and accomodating.
4 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
Crystal
"Nice hotel clients to attractions"
Nice place to stay close to everything great souvenir shops clean hotel gave us discount Disney tickets
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
female
"Poor Hospitality"
It was not good , I was not allowed to microwave by restaurant my own packed ready to cook food which I brought with me and it is packed by reputed manufacturer . I always carry them because I am vegetarian and every hotel chains allows all over the world .
3 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
SANJAY
Very bad service and no clean. Poor service on registration counter.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Renji
"Convenient to Disney"
Nice staff and amenities, very close to Disney. Rating would be higher except for the fact that the carpet was soaking wet next to one wall. Otherwise, it was okay. Nothing special, but fine for the price.
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
Anon
"Nastiest place ever"
I never leave reviews but feel I should warn people who want to stay here..this place should be shut down..it is the nastiest place I have ever stayed..please if u are thinking about staying here..don't..
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
"Average"
We did not stay in the tower but the smaller building facing the pool. We were there for 7 days. The room reminds me of the our hotel 6 room in California-average room that's a little dated. Still had bits of trash behind nightstand. Two squeeky queen beds. Ice machine did not work on last two days of our stay. Air conditioning was good and responsive. Had iron, hair dryer, but no microwave. Hotels is near Disney world, shops and restaurants. We were going to Universal, so we usually hit slow traffic on i4 from this exit until the next 3 exits. Shuttle to Universal and Sea world left around 12 noon and returned around 6:30 pm, which did not work for us.
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
Tuan
Totally worth the money! like a resort, clean nice staff! would stay here again. You will be surprised at the hotel and what you get for the cost
3 night business trip Jul 10, 2015
kristy
Good hotel. Check in terrible. Long line at 4. After traveling most of the day really don't want to stand in long line. Check in should be more flexible starting earlier
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
GH
"Affordable hotel close to Disney parks"
Initially when I arrived in was disappointed in the room. I did not realize that I was staying in an extension of the hotel. After one night I upgraded to a room in the tower which was much nicer. I had a view of the Disney fireworks every night. My 8 years old daughter loved it. Overall my experience was good and I would stay here again, in the tower that is.
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
Nickie
"Never again"
Not good at all. Bathroom problems sink and bowl,outlets, small ice box very loud.
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
RB
"You get what you pay for"
Horrible mold on the bathroom ceiling. Stained carpets. No wifi signal. Because we needed wifi for our work, we had to change rooms to get a signal that was reliable most of the day -- slow, but reliable. They call themselves "pet friendly" but they charge a $50 pet fee. Half of the washing machines in the guest laundry did not work. Two kinds of rooms -- discount in bad condition that compete for the low end of the business. Noisy, dirty, run-down. Tower rooms, presumably up to Ramada standards. This is not a Ramada-owned hotel, which may explain the bad quality. Guest office chairs torn, creaky, and the office is noisy with very limited capacity. The one bright spot was a lady at the front desk who just could not do enough to try to help us have a good experience. She was wonderful.
3 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
Reginald
"Clean room but beds were uncomfortable."
Room was clean,staff were pleasant but beds were a little worn and the roll away bed our daughter slept on was simply horrible,thin fabric separated nothing but springs.
Other trip Jul 14, 2015