All hotels in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States of America
915 Route 73, Mount Laurel, NJ, 08054, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Not Interested in a Second Stay"
While the location is great (just off highway exit and straight shot to Princeton Cherry Hill etc) the hotel condition is dated. Requested a second room because the first (although cleaned) had a lingering smell. The heat unit didn't work and I had to ask for a space heater which barely warmed the room. Staff was accommodating and there's a decent restaurant but past the lobby this place is a dud.
2 night business trip Nov 18, 2013
"Safety"
I check in at the hotel today. They give me the key. I head up to the room and stick the key in the door. I open the door and walk in and immediately notice the TV is on, the ironing board is out, clothes thrown about the room. I walk in a step, notice all this and as soon as it registered, I got the heck out of there. I think the person was in the bathroom.The manager did not take responsibility and blamed computer for issue.
2 night trip Nov 20, 2013
Samuel garcia
"2 night stay"
Low rating because of the room. Only hotel available, so we stayed at hotel ML for 2 nights. Beds were very uncomfortable; noisy sheets. Room was very hot and could not cool the room even after thermostat was set to 66 degrees.
1 night trip Nov 19, 2013
"Where are the hand towels?"
This is a terrible hotel. I booked a king bed room and they gave me the smallest room on the floor - #627. When I called the desk and complained, they claimed they were sold out. There were few cars in the lot, no one in the hall or the lobby and it was a Monday night - I sincerely doubt that. They moved me to #625 which had two beds. Neither room had hand towels - I asked for them but they never brought them up. They never asked if I needed help with my luggage.
1 night trip Nov 11, 2013
"Cold in room"
The hotel is nicely appointed and the price was good - the food in the hotel bar / lounge was good also. My only knock is the heater did not work, when I contacted management, they brought me a tiny space heater and told me they had no extra blankets or comforters?
1 night business trip Nov 10, 2013
"Right Price"
Hotel was OK. Heat didn't seem to work correctly. The price was right under a special deal with Expedia. Not bad but not special.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
The hotel was good. The water resort that is attached was too crowded on Saturday, very packed and people not being nice to young children (handing rafts to friends). But Friday night and Sunday the water park was empty. So if you are looking to stay at this hotel just for the water park and only can do the water park on Saturday I would stay at a hotel with a free breakfast instead. However, if you are staying at this hotel for the water park and will be able to take advantage of the water park on another day of the week I would say it is worth staying at with the park being attached to the hotel.
3 night trip Sep 27, 2013
Mom
Hotel was great. Nice to have the bins of fresh apples available. Perfect for kids with the water park connected. The price of the waterpark is high and Saturday night it was so crowded it was dangerous! The lifeguards were just ignoring the problems.
3 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"Quite Room"
This hotel was very clean and the most quite place I have ever stayed.
Other trip Oct 2, 2013
"Ok..."
Registration gave us a double bed room when I had reserved and paid for a King Bed room. When I questioned it, they did assign me to a King Bed.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
R & D
"Not good experience."
Fromer Marriott hotel. New management, but not professional staff or environment. Arrived for late evening check in, no staff at front desk. Waited 10 minutes for rep to greet me. No acknowledgment of delay. Front deskrep was somewhat rude. Cold showers even though late morning.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
"Stay Somewhere Else!!!"
The room smelled like chanel number 5, the pillow cases smelled used, the room was small and there was no microwave or refrigerator. If it's any indication, I slept in my sweatpants and zip up sweatshirt and wore flip flops into the shower. The desk help was less than helpful. We arrived and were the only people who were not part of a very large group who were on a religious retreat of sorts. We checked out the next day and spent the rest of our stay at the Hampton Inn which was delightful and predictable as always. We should have never strayed from the Hampton to begin with!
6 night trip Sep 22, 2013
"Nice hotel - reasonable rate"
Ask for a room opposite the heavily-traveled Route 73.
Other trip Sep 19, 2013
"pretty decent"
I only stayed for one night, but it was quite nice and cozy. Cant really judge much based on one night. But the room was nice, overall appearance was nice. I would return there if need be.
1 night romance trip Sep 16, 2013
miss diva
"Just as nice as Aloft but costs less"
Very nice, reasonable cost, convenient food and drinks at lobby bar
1 night romance trip Sep 15, 2013
"Nice hotel. Plenty to do around property"
This was a weekend stay for a golf outing nearby. Hotel was clean and presented itself well the staf was very friendly and got everything right. No problems. Fast check in and check out. BArtender was a great guy even when we showed up late. Kept kitchen open and asked us if we wanted anything else before he closed it down. He even put on fresh pot of decaf for two that wanted Irish coffee after everything was drained and cleaned for the night. Room was clean and bathroom was fresh Big tv and good view from windows. Quiet room. Individual central hvac controls and not that pesky noisy ac unit many hotels still have. Not sure if hot water has regulator on it for temp so if you have kids make sure you moderate the temp of the shower because the water does get very hot. Not a problem for us however.
1 night trip with friends Sep 14, 2013
Tony
"Labor Day Getaway"
Overall our stay was very comfortable. Had a problem with the room when we arrived, but it was resolved in a quick manner. I would recommend this hotel.
3 night family trip Aug 31, 2013
"Average"
I won't stay here again.
2 night family trip Aug 31, 2013
Lee
"Terrible"
Moldy, 1 1/2 hour for room service, no clear picture on tv. Don't waste your money! Stay at a diffrent hotel
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
Tasha
This was my first time using Hotels.com and I will always use it now! Totally satisfied with all aspects of the site and booking.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
Coetta
"Perfect stay for me and the family."
We needed a hotel near CoCo Keys indoor water park. What better place than the hotel that is connected. The admission to the water park was not included in the price so we bought the tickets online and saved. We were able to check in early and then spent the entire day at the park. The room was clean. We forgot to request a fridge so I used the icebox to keep the baby's milk cold. Perfect 2 bed room for the price and location.
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2013
"Close to water park and shopping"
Check in and out was breeze ! Enjoyed stay there . Pool was great food good.
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
terry
"Last Minute"
Loved being right in the building with Coco Key Resort, room was decent. Comfortable sleep. No exhaust fan in bathroom. Staff was helpful as well as accommodating. Plenty of restaurants to choose from nearby.
4 night family trip Aug 19, 2013
"Central location/no frills"
We usually stay at a suite hotel, but I decided to economize this year, so the price was right at the Hotel ML. The lobby was decorated nicely. Our room had 2 double beds for three of us. The furniture was chipped quite a bit. There was no fridge. The first night we thought we would rent a movie in the room and were surprised that movies weren't available. Other than that, this hotel is centrally located and easy to get to.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
Jersey Girl
"Employees had a little attitude"
bed was comfortable, cleaning cruel rude when we have 4 people to a room we needed more shampoo and conditioner and she sucked her teeth and gave it to us unwillingly
2 night trip Aug 17, 2013
meli mel
"It was ok"
Really good carrying customer service. They need more personal in the pool area. No Towels and no services . Now the WaterPark is in really poor conditions ! ;-(. And The attitude of the lifeguards suck !! "Not kids friendly" my son had more fun, it was more clean and felt more safe in the "hotel out door pool" .. Deft the ticket to the water park was a waist of money!
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2013
"Pretty nice hotel if you have a special deal."
The room was okay. It was relatively comfy. The sheets were stained though. I don't think dirty just noticeably stained. The shower was also not nice. The pool closes too early.
1 night romance trip Aug 7, 2013
"Hotel ML / COCO Key"
Not bad but not impressed either, with the hotel or it's staff. However, it is convenient as COCO Key water park is attached, plenty of restaurants in the area, and right off the NJTP.
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2013
RM
By the time we got there and checked in the waterpark closed at 7. The front desk would not answer the phone when I call several times from the room. The tv sound cut in and out... Very frustrating. Dinner at the hotel restaurant was not good. Kids would not even eat. I have a few more things... But overall very disappointed!
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2013
"Good affordable hotel close to philly"
Stay was very good. Our bell captain Allen was the best. So helpful and pleasant in every way. He made our vacation and hotel stay much better.
4 night trip Jul 27, 2013
SL
"Had to check out!!"
Arrived at the hotel very late. Called to confirm room TWICE, last confirmation call was the day before arrival and was still given the wrong room. Went to room and fell asleep exhausted. Woke up the next morning to a very disgusting site(s). "Personal" stains all over the bedspread. Peeling wallpaper and torn shower curtain in the bathroom. Poorly patched ceiling where an obvious leak has happened. Went to check out of room (room was reserved for 3 nights) and explain why, was told that I would be liable to pay for remaining 2 nights even AFTER explaining what was discovered in the room. Did not matter to hotel desk staff. Became agitated and FINALLY the manager came forth to fix the situation. As a result of this episode, my husband called his former employer and told them not to reserve rooms for clients and staff from other offices. You should be ashamed.
4 night trip Jul 26, 2013
Kristine
"indoor water park and family friendly"
stayed for two nights, the room was ok and clean. I requested a micro way and fridge and they brought it next day after calling several times to the front desk.
A.D
"Very Noisy Family Hotel"
Stayed here 4 nights and I counted 3 Soccer Teams, 2 Weddings, and 4 misc. group. If you are a night owl, can handle the noise (screaming profanities), and teenagers banging on your door with no help with the hotel staff (my room was 10ft away from the front desk/elevators) until 11:30 pm (at the earliest) every night. This is your hotel. Also, house keeping runs very late here and did not service out room until 4 pm--note: they never vacuumed the room once and never refilled on needed toiletries unless asked (helloooo?! Everyone needs toilet paper now!)
Lani
"ok hotel... wont recommend it to my friends"
at check in the front desk clerk wasnt polite at all.. didnt make eye contact just gave me a receipt to sign with out saying a word
LM
"Has Great Potential"
Pros: Location, Amenities, decor, water park, price Cons: -Could not reach hotel when we tried to call regarding a late arrival - went right into hold music - gave up after 45 minutes. Front desk clerk handled appropriately when we arrived. -Shower had mildew in it - had to buy bleach cleaner the first day and cleaned it myself -Housekeeping did not empty trash on first night -Stay over housekeeping services very minimal - haphazzard bed making, replace towels and trash removed - no vaccume, dusting or cleaning bathroom -Last overnight, no one cleaned our room, bed not made, dirty towels etc - front desk sent up towels only with no appologies! -We stayed on a weekend that had a family reunion and found most of the hotel guests associated with the reunion very rude, loud and disruptive. -Went to the outdoor pool around 7pm and they were playing rap music with profanity very loudly- very inappropriate for a family - my four year old was very disappointed when we did not stay. First, he's autistic and couldn't handle the loud music, and second, we didn't want him exposed to that language (both the music and many of the guests)
Rebecca
"next to sightseeing"
The room was clean, however some of the linen was not
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
One day the staff didn't clean my room and when I called the front desk when I returned, I basically got told oh sorry they'll do it tomorrow.
4 night trip Jul 14, 2013
"Smelly and dirty"
Not one to write reviews, but this hotel was awful. Our room was dirty and had a horrible mildew smell. We requested a new room only to be told that they were sold out. We would have left but it was late and we have two little kids who needed to go to bed. Anyway we asked to have the room cleaned. They sent one person with a spray can. When we answered the door he asked,"your room stink?" Overall the staff was unprofessional, and didn't care at all. We certainly will not be staying there again. There are plenty of good hotels in the area!
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2013
K Kopf
"Family reunion 2013"
The hotel staff was very attentive to our needs and wants while at the hotel. My youngest son loved the CoCo cay waterpark. The bellhops were a great point of contact and helped to greet guest entering the hotel. They were the true Stars of the Hotel ML. The hotel was showing a bit of wear and tear. The elevators were extremely small and with the volume of guests that was there that weekend it made it for some long waits on the main floor.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2013
Theodore G
"Hotel ML Service"
The Hotel was a nice Hotel, wait time for services was very displeasing. They are under staffed, and that makes everything worse. I stayed for three days and my room did not get cleaned on the second day. I ordered a microwave and refrigerator and upon my arrival the door to the refrigerator had no hinges. When you call the front desk the hold time to get an operator is excessive. The Hotel ML needs more employees and service equipment.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
"Great Hotel!"
Such a great place to stay! Make a note though, the water park is extra. Buy your tickets online as it's considerably cheaper. The hotel is clean, modern, and staff is very friendly. I would not hesitate to return!
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2013
Kirsten
All was awesome except at the bar area I requested that the round of drinks be billed to my room ( 6 drinks , 2 of them were comp since I was a silver member) . To my SURPRISE when a member of our group ordered their 3rd drink he was told by the barperson that the drinks were on ME . So my bill was for MUCH higher then expected .
2 night trip Jul 12, 2013
"Time for a renovation"
Cigarette burns on the bedskirt (what exactly do they use that $250 smoking penalty fee for if not to fix things like this?) Found 3 bottles of beer and Dorito crumbs in the refrigerator. No soap in the bathroom. Air conditioning not very effective. Couch needs a good cleaning because it had stains on it. Table and desk chipped. This hotel needs to invest some money in upgrading and updating.
Other trip Jul 14, 2013
mygreatkid
"Free for all......"
Ok so this is a decent hotel to stay at if you want to take advantage of the CoCo Keys Water Resort. The good thing was it was literally inside Coco Keys so for us it was like a mini vacation and we went on two days that the weather was in the 90's so really our entire purpose of paying $160 a night plus $35 each for the water park was cooling off in the water park and using the hotel pool...... Downside is the hotel pool seemed like a public city pool after numerous conversations with others at the pool I'd say half the people at the pool were not hotel or water park guests, yep they apparently just walked into the pool and it can easily be done since the doors to the pool you do not need a hotel key for....... It made it a horrible over crowded experience and not worth paying $160 a night to use the pool, won't be doing that again...
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2013
TJ
"Not worth half of the room price!"
This hotel came recommended by a close friend who we were in town to attend their wedding- the part of his recommendation he left out was to not book any rooms below the 5th floor! The higher up the better. We got stuck on the first floor which isn't really the first floor, it is actually the basement level. From the lobby it all appears to be a great hotel and we were pretty excited about the stay- after check in the excitement died. It was packed with families with anywhere from 1-10 kids running through the halls, a high school sports team or two and some of the most rude vacationers I've yet to encounter. I began to think I would have been better off at the Motel 6. After having to ask how to get to our room because the girl at check in never told us it was the very lowest floor, we had to take the stairs because the elevators that run down to the first floor had waiting lines- as soon as we entered the hallway we should have went straight for the nearest fire exit! It was a dim lit, damp, humid basement. Our room was humid and more hot than outside and the air conditioning blew hardly any air at the high setting. Possibly because of the black dust hanging out of the filter door. We could not take our shoes off in the room because the floor was soaked. When I say soaked, I mean like a locker room floor. Our obvious conclusion was this was due to the pool being outside of the ground floor. There were red juice stains on the carpet and linens- at best what we assume!
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
Hillary
"1 night stay"
It is what we expected. Would stay there again.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013
"Ok place. Won't ever stay there again"
Hotel room not very clean and run down
2 night family trip Jun 28, 2013
Ryan
"Overall A Good Stay"
Stayed here a couple nights while visiting nearby Six Flags and Philadelphia. Room was good, bed was comfy, and the tv had lots of HD channels. Did not make use of the connected water park, but would recommend the Eggs Benedict at the restaurant at the hotel. I would stay here again if I was in the area.
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
Mister
The hotel was very nice but the service was horrible very horrible I wouldn't recommend it to anyone due to the service I received
1 night business trip Jun 25, 2013
"We were seeing a concert in Camden"
Hotel was very comfortable and clean. Resturant down stairs had good food and good hours. Room air conditioner did not work very well. It was cool in the room and was OK, but not cold after coming in from outside. I would recommend this hotel to friends or anyone traveking and looking for a nice place to stay. Camden waterfront was not to far away.
1 night trip with friends Jun 25, 2013