All hotels in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States of America
915 Route 73, Mount Laurel, NJ, 08054, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Nice place, went for Coco Key, which is the indoor water park. Unfortunately, the water park was closed on Wednesday. Nice place.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2014
Jay N
"Good location for visits to Philly."
The hotel was nice, the staff very responsive, and the room while old was clean and in good condition. I did not realize that guests at the hotel did not have access to Coco Key, and the outside pool temperature was too cold to enjoy for long.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
"very nice, neat hotel"
loved it, neat, nice hotel
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"No Cleaning Services"
I was placed in a room close to the waterpark...it was noisy and the carpets were damp. DO NOT STAY ON THAT WING! The front desk was horrible...my towels were wet and it took 3 calls to get clean towels...I dried my kids with rags! I asked for another room and they told me the would let me know..it did not happen. I stayed in a room without cleaning for 3 days. The microwave had no turntable glass...they never fixed it...it was close to the pool but all in all, I felt a comfort Inn had a better quality than this hotel..it was not worth the money. I have to say on my last day at check out, the front desk person I spoke too was very very pleasant and then I spoke to the manager who was very professional. He took 100 off my bill which I was happy for BUT my kids did not have a wonderful weekend and that was more important to me than anything.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Sandra Bridgelal
"Work"
Had a pleasant and quite stay. room very clean . Staff nice and friendly. Wish had more time to enjoy The fun .!!!!!
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
pebbles
"Convenient"
2 double beds, wish they were 2 queens. The show curtain was either mounted too high or not long enough so it only came to the top of the tub, spilling a lot of water onto the bathroom floor. Fridge but no microwave. All minor things. Went to CocoKey waterpark which is attached to the Hotel ML so it is very convenient to stay here. Right off the NJTP. Plenty of restaurants in the area. Mall is close if you need to shop.
2 night trip Jul 21, 2014
Rob
"Sporting event"
Hotel Staff, while not the friendliest or most welcoming, WAS efficient. Rooms show signs of aging and could stand some aesthetic improvements. Watch slippery bathtubs/showers!!
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
BmoreTeamMom
"Wouldn' t book here again"
Hotel was older and overpriced. Water resort is only for younger children which was disappointing.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
The hotel staff was not that informative about the waterpark and the prices
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
Mrs. Gardiner
"DON"T STAY IN THIS HOTEL"
Please don't stay in this hotel.. There are so many other hotels at a lesser price. also there are BED BUGS!!!
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Mokids
"Great hotel for kids"
great but room air conditioner was weak- room never really got cool
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
smalls
"First time"
My husband and I took our daughter here for her bday. She enjoyed of course the water park. Our stay was okay. The only thing that bothered me was, our room didn't have a fridge and the AC didn't work properly. But besides that everything was nice.
2 night family trip May 30, 2014
Sam
"Great for a quick stay"
We were only there for a quick overnight stay on business. It was clean and comfortable. The bar wasnt open after ten so that was a negative for us, as we arrived late.
Other trip Jun 5, 2014
"Nice hotel except for holidays or summer weekends!"
The hotel itself was nice. The room was good except for the fact that we requested 2 double beds and got a queen and a sofa bed. We'd made the reservation a month in advance and requested 2 beds. Our son was competing that weekend in a martial arts tournament. Even though we paid for it up front, we were told that there were no doubles available...(it was Memorial Day weekend and they were packed). There's a Coco Key Resort on premises so there kids everywhere - some screaming in the hallways at 11 at night. The sofa bed was extremely uncomfortable with the mattress being almost as thin as a flat sheet. We called room service as asked for a mattress pad (like on the bed) to make it more comfortable for our son. The lady at the front desk was rude when we asked for a double, and then the person on the phone was the same. We asked for extra pillows and maybe a couple of blankets or the mattress pad, but no one ever came. I was very disappointed and will never stay there again or recommend this to anyone.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
Liz
security of the hotel.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
"Adequate"
Room was adequate for our needs, just looking to get some sleep after a late night arrival on way to DC with 2 kids. Conveniently off NJ turnpike. Wallpaper peeling off walls and the a/c was not working well and made some strange sounds making it difficult to sleep at times.
1 night trip Apr 23, 2014
JM
"My Stay"
I picked this hotel when I stay in New Jersey because it's comfortable and clean. The location is easy to get to off of 295 coming from Maryland. I love the comfortable soft beds! The only thing that was a little nerve recking was the people staying in the presidential suite across from my room on the tenth floor! They were loud and noisey all night and morning! I didn't make any complaints due to the hotel being a family orientated hotel with the waterpark attached to it. Other then that I love this hotel. For the price and the service you can't get any better than that!
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
June Hall
"Cocokey water park"
Room is clean. kids had fun at water park.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2014
"Long wait"
We stayed on the president weekend to visit Cocokeys. It is very crowded. Had to wait for check-in for good 15 mins, but my friend's family arrived 1 hr later and it took them 30+ mins for check-in. There were over 20 people waiting flooded at lobby and waiting for checking-in. It's very chaotic. I booked double beds but they gave me one Queen bed room. I just did not want to bother wait in line again to change room. The check-out was another line as well. Other than that, the room was okay but not impressed.
Other trip Feb 20, 2014
"Do not come here during a holiday"
I have come to this hotel many times before for business, but this way the worst. I am presidents week and this was a giant mistake. Kids running around, lots of noise, poor elevators and room keys not working. The room is not bad and there is plenty or parking but the noise late at night is not worth it plus they only have two elevators and they are rarely empty
Other trip Feb 20, 2014
"Spend your money elsewhere..."
Our room wasn't ready until 2 hours after check in time. When we did get a room, it was dirty with crumbs and cereal on the floor. Their bathroom is so small, you have to dance around the toilet to the to the bathtub. Coco key was, as usual overcrowded and dirty with garbage everywhere. The hotel and coco key are attached but that's about the only affiliation they have. I would not go back. Ps I was granted a late checkout due to our late checkin situation but at 11 (regular checkout time) the manager of the cleaning staff nastily yell at us to get out of our room because other people needs to check in.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
"Water left in Tub"
When I went to use the bathroom to take a shower in the morning. Tub was filled halfway with water. Asked to speak with manager. waited ten min and had to leave. Don't stay here. they don't care
1 night trip Dec 8, 2013
"Very Nice and Good Price!"
Title says it all. I was in town for a family event. The room was not the newest, but was roomy and comfortable. The staff were helpful. The room-service was very tasty. I didn't get a chance to use the water park - but I am planning to do so for the next time I book this hotel!
3 night trip Nov 28, 2013
I am a diamond member with Hilton And a Platinum Member with Priority Club, the girls put me in this hotel without my knowledge it was surprisingly really nice and the people that work there were very friendly.
4 night business trip Dec 2, 2013
"ML Hotel"
Enjoyed staying at your hotel, would recomend it to friends and family.
1 night business trip Nov 28, 2013
Bill W
Several times I had requested the TV be checked do to channel /signal fuzziness. It was never fixed. Poor maintenace and I missed the sports reporting. This was/ will be my last stay.
4 night family trip Nov 27, 2013
"Terrible front desk"
Messed up with the reservation. Someone else somehow checked in using my reservation which was prepaid. It took 45 minutes just to check in and have to go 3 times to the front desk because the keys don't work.
1 night trip Nov 30, 2013
"Not Interested in a Second Stay"
While the location is great (just off highway exit and straight shot to Princeton Cherry Hill etc) the hotel condition is dated. Requested a second room because the first (although cleaned) had a lingering smell. The heat unit didn't work and I had to ask for a space heater which barely warmed the room. Staff was accommodating and there's a decent restaurant but past the lobby this place is a dud.
2 night business trip Nov 18, 2013
"Safety"
I check in at the hotel today. They give me the key. I head up to the room and stick the key in the door. I open the door and walk in and immediately notice the TV is on, the ironing board is out, clothes thrown about the room. I walk in a step, notice all this and as soon as it registered, I got the heck out of there. I think the person was in the bathroom.The manager did not take responsibility and blamed computer for issue.
2 night trip Nov 20, 2013
Samuel garcia
"2 night stay"
Low rating because of the room. Only hotel available, so we stayed at hotel ML for 2 nights. Beds were very uncomfortable; noisy sheets. Room was very hot and could not cool the room even after thermostat was set to 66 degrees.
1 night trip Nov 19, 2013
"Where are the hand towels?"
This is a terrible hotel. I booked a king bed room and they gave me the smallest room on the floor - #627. When I called the desk and complained, they claimed they were sold out. There were few cars in the lot, no one in the hall or the lobby and it was a Monday night - I sincerely doubt that. They moved me to #625 which had two beds. Neither room had hand towels - I asked for them but they never brought them up. They never asked if I needed help with my luggage.
1 night trip Nov 11, 2013
"Cold in room"
The hotel is nicely appointed and the price was good - the food in the hotel bar / lounge was good also. My only knock is the heater did not work, when I contacted management, they brought me a tiny space heater and told me they had no extra blankets or comforters?
1 night business trip Nov 10, 2013
"Right Price"
Hotel was OK. Heat didn't seem to work correctly. The price was right under a special deal with Expedia. Not bad but not special.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
The hotel was good. The water resort that is attached was too crowded on Saturday, very packed and people not being nice to young children (handing rafts to friends). But Friday night and Sunday the water park was empty. So if you are looking to stay at this hotel just for the water park and only can do the water park on Saturday I would stay at a hotel with a free breakfast instead. However, if you are staying at this hotel for the water park and will be able to take advantage of the water park on another day of the week I would say it is worth staying at with the park being attached to the hotel.
3 night trip Sep 27, 2013
Mom
Hotel was great. Nice to have the bins of fresh apples available. Perfect for kids with the water park connected. The price of the waterpark is high and Saturday night it was so crowded it was dangerous! The lifeguards were just ignoring the problems.
3 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"Quite Room"
This hotel was very clean and the most quite place I have ever stayed.
Other trip Oct 2, 2013
"Ok..."
Registration gave us a double bed room when I had reserved and paid for a King Bed room. When I questioned it, they did assign me to a King Bed.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
R & D
"Not good experience."
Fromer Marriott hotel. New management, but not professional staff or environment. Arrived for late evening check in, no staff at front desk. Waited 10 minutes for rep to greet me. No acknowledgment of delay. Front deskrep was somewhat rude. Cold showers even though late morning.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
"Stay Somewhere Else!!!"
The room smelled like chanel number 5, the pillow cases smelled used, the room was small and there was no microwave or refrigerator. If it's any indication, I slept in my sweatpants and zip up sweatshirt and wore flip flops into the shower. The desk help was less than helpful. We arrived and were the only people who were not part of a very large group who were on a religious retreat of sorts. We checked out the next day and spent the rest of our stay at the Hampton Inn which was delightful and predictable as always. We should have never strayed from the Hampton to begin with!
6 night trip Sep 22, 2013
"Nice hotel - reasonable rate"
Ask for a room opposite the heavily-traveled Route 73.
Other trip Sep 19, 2013
"pretty decent"
I only stayed for one night, but it was quite nice and cozy. Cant really judge much based on one night. But the room was nice, overall appearance was nice. I would return there if need be.
1 night romance trip Sep 16, 2013
miss diva
"Just as nice as Aloft but costs less"
Very nice, reasonable cost, convenient food and drinks at lobby bar
1 night romance trip Sep 15, 2013
"Nice hotel. Plenty to do around property"
This was a weekend stay for a golf outing nearby. Hotel was clean and presented itself well the staf was very friendly and got everything right. No problems. Fast check in and check out. BArtender was a great guy even when we showed up late. Kept kitchen open and asked us if we wanted anything else before he closed it down. He even put on fresh pot of decaf for two that wanted Irish coffee after everything was drained and cleaned for the night. Room was clean and bathroom was fresh Big tv and good view from windows. Quiet room. Individual central hvac controls and not that pesky noisy ac unit many hotels still have. Not sure if hot water has regulator on it for temp so if you have kids make sure you moderate the temp of the shower because the water does get very hot. Not a problem for us however.
1 night trip with friends Sep 14, 2013
Tony
"Labor Day Getaway"
Overall our stay was very comfortable. Had a problem with the room when we arrived, but it was resolved in a quick manner. I would recommend this hotel.
3 night family trip Aug 31, 2013
"Average"
I won't stay here again.
2 night family trip Aug 31, 2013
Lee
"Terrible"
Moldy, 1 1/2 hour for room service, no clear picture on tv. Don't waste your money! Stay at a diffrent hotel
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
Tasha
This was my first time using Hotels.com and I will always use it now! Totally satisfied with all aspects of the site and booking.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
Coetta
"Perfect stay for me and the family."
We needed a hotel near CoCo Keys indoor water park. What better place than the hotel that is connected. The admission to the water park was not included in the price so we bought the tickets online and saved. We were able to check in early and then spent the entire day at the park. The room was clean. We forgot to request a fridge so I used the icebox to keep the baby's milk cold. Perfect 2 bed room for the price and location.
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2013
"Close to water park and shopping"
Check in and out was breeze ! Enjoyed stay there . Pool was great food good.
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
terry
"Last Minute"
Loved being right in the building with Coco Key Resort, room was decent. Comfortable sleep. No exhaust fan in bathroom. Staff was helpful as well as accommodating. Plenty of restaurants to choose from nearby.
4 night family trip Aug 19, 2013