All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
2027 Airway Blvd, El Paso, TX, 79925, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Poor customer service"
I called the front desk and I asked for a late check out at this hotel because I had a meeting that lasted until noon at this hotel. The gal told me that there are no late check out on Sundays. When I told her that my colleaguethat was staying at the same hotel had been granted a late checkout, she proceeded with the Spanish Inquisition that was staying at the same hotel had been granted a late checkout, she proceeded with the Spanish Inquisition as if I was lying to her. She wanted the name and room number of my colleague to see who granted him the late check out. Once I texted my colleague and got his information I proceeded to the front desk where I was immediately granted a late check out no questions asked. Obviously calling my colleague and got his information I proceeded to the front desk where I was immediately granted a late check out no the front desk at this huge hotel is no good, you must walk the 1/2 mile to the front desk to get anything done. Very poor customer service. I was also told at check in that there is a breakfast buffet for $7. So, when I got up up the next morning and went to the buffet, hungry, and in a hurry, the clerk at the buffet told me it was $11. When I explained that the front desk told me it was $7 she said I would need to get that voucher from the front desk. So, I have to LEAVE the buffet, go explain my situation to the front desk, again, but the voucher, and go back and re-ring up with the buffet.
1 night business trip Jun 27, 2015
"Awesome stay!!!"
Totally awesome stay!!! It was hot as heck outside and the pools were soooo refreshing!!! Comfortable bed and room!!!
3 night trip Jun 18, 2015
Denise
"Okay"
The "Waterpark Slide is only open at the weekend!! The Breakfastbuffet is awesome for around 6 Bucks!!
1 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
Mario
"Great experience...."
Good experience overall, will go back if need it.
3 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
Alfredo
"Not so good"
Beds were uncomfortable. Bathroom was dirty.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Luis
"Nice but not as advertised."
Suite was small. "Water park" was even smaller and the slide wasn't working. A big pool does equate to water park.
3 night trip with friends Jun 2, 2015
"Weekender"
Amazing fun getaway*
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Lauro
"BEWARE of Hotel Policies"
We had a family emergency and had to cancel our travel plans to El Paso for Memorial Day weekend. The hotel staff was completely insensitive to our family situation. They refused to provide a full or even partial refund, even when we called well over 24 hours in advance of our stay. Worst costumer service ever! DO NOT RECOMMEND!
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Short walk to airport"
Walking distance from airport which makes it quite easy to make an early flight. Comfortable room at a good rate.
1 night romance trip May 17, 2015
Yvonne
"good choice e"
This is a great place if you are using the El Paso airport
1 night business trip May 10, 2015
"Not the Best Experience.."
We arrived on Thursday Night. Our grandson is stationed at Fort Bliss. I asked for a ground floor room, due to my husbands health issues, steps etc. She said none is available at the time. Her attitude was not very professional. She put us out in the south 40, as the saying goes.. No elevator. Had to carry luggage up the steps. For 3 days.. Ice machine in that building was broke. We had to go to the main one. The service at lunch was great. Very nice people.. We have stayed at other Wyndham and have never had such this bad experience. So all in all, we will not stay there again.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
"very noisy"
You can hear every footstep of the other guests.
1 night business trip Apr 29, 2015
"Friendly staff, carpet needs to be cleaned"
Everything was great during our 4 day stay. Room was very spacious but was not baby crawling toddler clean. After crawling, a little while about 20 minutes, my grand daughter had dirty knees. The carpet needed to be cleaned even thought it looked in good condition. We were in room 1130. Now for the reasons I will go back. We were allowed an early check-in, 7 AM, due to a very fussy, sleep deprived baby, for traveling all night. Thank you to the day manager for upholding customer service. And finally, the water park which we did not use due to it not being open. Thank you for a great stay. Javier Gonzalez Falfurrias, Texas
3 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Javier
"Stay away- so many other options available"
Wyndham has done it again, as soon as they realize you booked one of their rooms through a discount website they authorized to rent it to you, they put you in the worst room they have. You walk in to a beautiful new hotel lobby and they tell you about the restaurant attached to the rooms and the happy hour offered, Room service, blah blah blah. Then they pull up your reservation. It was literally an "Oh one if you" moments. She assigned us to a room in one of the buildings on the outskirts of the resort, no cars are over there it desolate.... You walk in and realize instantly what happened-- you have been punished and placed in their dingy roach motel run down from the 70s. The bed creeks is uncomfortable, the carpet is dirty and stained. The bathroom has cracked tiles and the sitter Lakes through the wall into the other room. Lovely, right? The building is so old that it does not have dual pane windows and not much insulation between adjoining rooms. By the end of the evening a few more cars and people were banished to our side of the hotel. I could hear everything (everything) they were doing and saying. It was one of the most miserable experiences of my life. There are so many other hotels in the vicinity this one isn't worth your time or money. It's not like we paid $5 for the awful room. We still paid $130 for torture. Had I know I'd have opted for elsewhere. The bed was so uncomfortable I woke up at 3 am and just left. Ridiculous.
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"Last minute stay"
Just a quick stay, nothing special, but the accommodations were great, and I had no issue with checkin or checking out.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2015
"Extremelly close to airport!"
The hotel is only about one city block from the entrance to the El Paso airport, easily walkable even with luggage on casters although they do offer shuttle service. Very nice bar and restaurant and good service also! The rooms were a bit dated for the price but very clean and comfortable.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Great staff and very nice accommodations. Close to airport and they offer a 24 hour shuttle service to almost anywhere.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
"Don't stay at the Wyndam."
Horrible. the guy at the front desk said "your booked through Expedia, didn't you," (no, we booked through hotels.com), and then gave us the worse room possible. When I complained, acted put out and gave us another room, although we were up all night with the people above us obviously packing or moving stuff around. I would never stay at a Wyndam and would have reservations about booking through hotels.com.
1 night romance trip Mar 8, 2015
"Worst Customer Service ever"
First of all, microwave oven, refrigerator and tv remote didn't work. After staying one night checked out due to horrible condition. Front desk clerk Ryan is a liar. Told Expedia that I never checked out. I dropped the room key and picked up my room service receipt and I didn't checked out. Very rude and nasty front desk manager ANITRA told Expedia that they will not refund me for 2 nights what I didn't stay, EVEN FOR THIS HORRIBLE CONDITION. Just got ripped off. This Hotel whole management needs to be fired. They forgot they are in Hospitality Business, not is collection Business. NEVER STAYED HERE. The next door Microtel is 1000 times better than this location.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
"Nice place close to the airport"
Less than impressive staff at the front desk, they seem to have a hard time with everything! The restaurant staff was great…
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Stayed for two nights. Could hear everything that moved in the halls! Hotel is old and somewhat dumpy. No bathroom vanity, our toilet was placed crooked-left knee jammed against the wall if you wanted to sit straight :/ We would not stay at this place again.
2 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
"Long time customer disappointed with room"
Over the past 10 years I have stayed at the Wyndham El Paso Airport Hotel and love it for the convenient access to the airport. However, the last several times I stayed there and booked my room through Hotels.com I have been given a handicap access room. At first I thought this was due to room availability but it has become apparent to me that the hotel management purposefully gives handicap access rooms to people who have booked through Hotels.com. Last week during check in I specifically told the person at reception that I did not want a handicap access room. He pretty much admitted that their hotel policy is to give lowest priority to people who have booked through Hotels.com. In spite of my complaint when I entered my room it was in fact a handicap access room! I called the front desk and voiced my displeasure. In his defense he did offer to move me but it was 11PM and after a long day of travel I just decided to retire for the day. I will reevaluate my hotel selection the next time I visit El Paso!
2 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
"Great for one night stay"
We arrived late and only stayed for the night. It was hard to locate the hotel. The hotel rooms were a little dated but worked fine.
1 night family trip Jan 4, 2015
"Good hotel close to the airport."
Overall the hotel was clean, comfortable, and within walking distance of the airport. If I am in El Paso, I will stay at the Wyndham Airport Hotel.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Not bad"
Hotel was a little dated but was a nice stay
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
"higbly recommend"
I live the vue and location. The too A are very cleN and spacious.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
lupe
"Heater not working. Cold night in our room."
You would think that the HVAC system would work in this type hotel. Room 1135 did not. We got in late night and the room was cold at 60 degree. Turned up the heat and went to bed (and yes, we knew how to operate the thermostat in case you are wondering). Middle of the night woke up cold with chilly air from vent still blowing on us. Temp never got above 63. Complained in morning. Staff said they couldn't refund or discount but offered us a breakfast coupon. We will not be going back there.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Experience was fine, but our room was very tired looking. Hasn't seen a renovation in a few decades.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"Overall Good"
We booked through Hotels.com. Perhaps because we booked through a discount room pricing website, we were placed in the back building, away from the main hotel. Undoubtedly, it is an older section of the hotel, but the room was clean and nicely decorated. The bed was very comfortable, although I am not a fan of their flat, feather pillows. The a/c unit, however, looked like it was about to fall off the wall. The bathroom needed some TLC. For instance, the door frame was damaged and it appeared that someone simply glued the pieces back into place.
1 night business trip Nov 18, 2014
Brenda
Good experience would of like to enjoyed the pool but it was cold , now I have an excuse to go back in the summer.
"Nice and quite"
Nice and quite kind of hidden of major road ways.
mike
It was only for one night but was way better than the hotel we stayed at for the whole weekend the staff were awesome we will be returning
1 night family trip Nov 9, 2014
"Lack of Free Breakfast"
It would have been helpful if the disclosure by Expedia pointed out that we would not receive a free breakfast. I asked for an exception and the staff was unwilling and we felt that the price of the room deserved a free breakfast. They claimed it was our fault, not theirs.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
"Weekday Getaway"
Great service, resturaunt was great, very comfortable.
1 night family trip Oct 29, 2014
"Dated."
Old. Near the airport only advantage
1 night business trip Oct 14, 2014
The staff were very helpful and ready to assist us in short notice (I traveled with three young children), always with a smile on their faces.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
"Centralized location, great pool area"
We stayed 4 days and booked last minute. Room was comfortable and clean, although seemed dated. No vent in the bathroom caused a mustiness; shower current was slightly stinky. Nice TVs, comfortable beds, first floor room that opened up to the pool. WIFI was difficult to keep there for some reason. Breakfast buffet was awesome and affordable with vouchers from the desk; service there was fast and friendly. Front desk staff was courteous and helpful; always smiling. Pool is nice, with a slide that is fun, area was clean and relaxing. Furnished towels there which is an added bonus for me. Loved the outdoor sitting area and fire pit.
3 night trip Sep 19, 2014
M. J. Porter
"ran down over priced, service sucks!"
By far the worst hotel experience in years!
1 night trip Sep 17, 2014
Jon
"close to airport"
The room was dirty and there was no hot water. cold showers are not much fun. will not stay there again
1 night trip Sep 11, 2014
"Great location for the airport"
The location was great to catch a flight the room was rather small and compact.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
GRAND MA
Check the pool slide hours and days if you are planning on using it
1 night business trip Sep 3, 2014
"great stay will stay again. my kids loved it"
I have to remember that Labor Day weekend is a weekend of partying. It was loud but overall the place was great . Love the pool
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Angie
"My Go-To Hotel in El Paso"
I love staying at the Wyndham every time I'm visitng my fiancé in Fort Bliss. It's a beautiful hotel, very nice lobby. The pool is great and the water slide they have during the summer is quite fun. The rooms are quite big, beds are super comfortable and everything is always super clean. Regardless if it is right next to the airport you cannot hear a thing. You don't hear the planes at all but it's also quite beneficial if you're traveling by plane because you don't have to travel far to get back. They even offer shuttle service to the airport. The prices are great, the service is great, the hotel is great, you cannot ask anymore from a hotel. Will most definitely be staying there for all my future visits to El Paso.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Vanessa
"Great place to stay...on the week ends!"
My biggest problem was with the so called "water park". It's not a water park..It's one slide. We chose this hotel because we have kids and figured it would be fun for them after driving 28k miles from Washington State. To our surprise and very much disappointment!!!! The "slide" is only open on weekends! Unfortunately, we arrived in El Paso around 4 or 5, so to find a cheaper place wasn't going to happen. If we would've known this we would've stayed at a much cheaper place with a pool...plenty in El Paso. The hotel itself is great, spacious, and clean. So if you have kids and looking to enjoy the "slide", make sure it's a weekend. Nothing on their webpage mentions weekends either so I hope you read this first.
1 night family trip Aug 19, 2014
Fernando
";)"
;)
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
alfredo
Very convenient as it was ~ 100 yds. from the airport. Everybody at the hotel and lounge / dining area were extremely friendly and helpful. The outdoor lounge and pool area were very nice. But the room was small and well worn. Thanks!
2 night business trip Aug 13, 2014
"A little slice of El Paso and not in the good way"
This hotel was not worth the price. We stayed here for a quick girls' getaway hoping the pool and slide would be fun. Unfortunately, the water recreation area was not so well maintained. All rules that you agree to when checking in are grossly violated and as a result the pool area is lackluster. There cabana bar was abandoned, and anyone can enter the water park with their own food it seems, sadly lowering the quality of the experience. We got room service twice and the food was in several instances over salted. We had a two bed suite with living area, but the room still felt small. The temperature knob to the fridge was broken off so the fridge was barely cool. The room was also swamp cooled--no refrigerated air. Just not great.
1 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2014
Don
"Not happy"
The room was hot. It was not what the front desk said it would be. They didn't have free breakfast, we had to buy there and it was expensive. Only one elevator and we had a long walk to our room. Very noisy people late at night!!!!!
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014