All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America

Poor vibe
  • Wellness
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
"Convenient to air port"
The clock and bed light were both unplugged and it took awhile to get those fixed. The heater would not work, but they sent someone fast to get that going. We thought to ask if they had a "Stay and Park" program and they did, so we left out car there while we were gone. That was very convenient as we could walk back to get it when we got home. Overall I would recommend this hotel to anyone flying in or out of El Paso.
1 night romance trip Jan 15, 2016
"Book somewhere else"
I thought because this hotel had a 3.8/5 rating and I only paid $85/nt that I got a great deal...I was wrong. I've stayed at Comfort Inns nicer than this Wyndam.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2016
chad
"Wyndham El Paso"
I knew I would be passing through El Paso and I needed a hotel that would allow me to bring my dog along. The check-in process was extremely quick, everyone I encountered working at the hotel was friendly and helpful. My only constructive comments would be that the carpeting in the room could have been cleaner, and a couple of the security gates to gain access into the courtyards from the parking lots were not working properly; one didn't open when trying to access it with the room key, and another gate never locked.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2015
"El Paso Dec 2015"
Hotel staff was very professional and courteous. The hotel was beautiful. My family loved the breakfast buffet. I loved how comfortable the beds were.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
Claudia
hotel consists of several two-story buildings that resemble small dorms. This entails long walking distances between the lobby & your assigned room. Elevators are few & limited to the front of the hotel, which makes it difficult to drag luggage upstairs. Rear rooms are in noisy proximity to the airport runways.
1 night business trip Dec 22, 2015
Alicia
"OUTSTANDING, but still had a flaw"
The ONLY thing that was disappointing about our stay was that the bath tub was extremely slow to drain. We called the front desk. They were courteous & even stated, they would send someone from maintenance. Soon thereafter we left & returned hours later. We started taking showers for the following day & noticed that nothing had been done for the draining of the tub. The first person took a 6 min shower & when they were done, the tub was almost completely full.
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2015
Donnie
"Decent hotel with at least one good staff member"
They have a park and fly here, which is great and cheap. The rooms are ok for an airport hotel. Some of the staff were clueless, one completely unhelpful in helping me with my cart to another section of the hotel, which is not laid out in an obvious manner. However, it's always nice to single out a good employer, and here it is "Jonathan P."
1 night trip Dec 6, 2015
Gregory
"Business in El Paso"
Just a brief business stay. The only complaint was that the heater was off and the weather had been cold. Room was 58 degrees and took an hour to warm up. Other than that the hotel is very convenient to the airport--you can walk in about 3 minutes. Very clean. I would stay there again.
1 night business trip Dec 13, 2015
tub did not drain could not use WIFI in room had to be in lobby otherwise very good
1 night trip Dec 13, 2015
"Short El Paso stay."
The price was fair for the quality of the room. There are plenty of great place to eat nearby. Over very happy with my stay.
3 night family trip Dec 10, 2015
Martin
"Good price and quality"
I just spent one night there, but the staff was very helpful and polite. The room was very comfortable and roomy. But NO free breakfast! I was kind of surprised that they didn't provide at least a free continental breakfast.
1 night trip Dec 12, 2015
Kavooss
"Business as Usaual"
The room was fine, but the bathrooms could have used a little updating. Some rust on the fixtures, but overall, it was clean and comfortable.
1 night business trip Dec 7, 2015
The room was very rundown. Carpet was old and very dirty. Amenities were good but again very used. Beat up. Bed was comfortable. All the furniture was from The 90's. Definitely not worth the price. Felt I got ripped off.
1 night trip Dec 7, 2015
Margaret
"Best at any price"
Very close to airport
1 night business trip Dec 4, 2015
Vincent
"Ok"
The room 1201 was small and need alot of repair service for Breakfast was Excellent
1 night business trip Dec 4, 2015
Friendly staff Clean room
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2015
Sergio
"So so"
Good room Batroom to small and Dirty tub, mooh in wall
2 night trip Nov 20, 2015
RICARDO
"Not recommended"
This hotel is very outdated. The rooms smell like cigarettes and they have not been updated in years. The wifi is weak and spotty. The gym equipment is old and worn out. Staff is nice but I do not recommend this for a business traveler.
1 night business trip Nov 18, 2015
"Great for sleep"
Hotel is not convenient for anything easy. Even the ice machine was a problem locating...
1 night business trip Nov 11, 2015
Desmond
"Will book again."
We had restroom with a nonworking extractor fan and notified the front desk at 10am to have it fixed, we left the hotel the next day at 10am and our request fell on deaf ears! As far as quality of room, price, cleanliness and room service I will give a 10 out of 10.
2 night family trip Nov 13, 2015
Joel
Great place and there buffet was great.
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2015
juan
Everything was good. The only thing was when checking in they didnt have my reservation on file. They had to contact Hotels.com to see why my reservation was not in the system. After awhile everything was ok.
2 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
"It has one thing going for it-close to the airport"
Run down and in need of a major facelift. I am surprised that Wyndham allows its name to be used for this site.
Other trip Oct 6, 2015
"Just ok"
Hotel staff was great but because I booked with hotel.com I was put in a different section of the main hotel and I was not happy.
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2015
Napoleon
"El Paso Texas, the home of friendly people."
Great hotel. I was most impressed by the friendly staff. They were all pleasant, cheerful, and efriendly. They treated us like royalty.
1 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
Forrest
"Great proximity to airport"
The air conditioner didn't work extremely well, but the proximity to the airport and the price were great.
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2015
Joshua
"Pretty nice."
Nice place. Free breakfast if you don't book through Expedia. Nice pool/hot tub. Nice rooms. I had booked and stayed at a 50/night place and ended leaving early and staying here instead. Felt more safe.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2015
"Family"
I absolutely loved it. We had an inconvenience with our dogs, but they were so understanding! I will definitely be back, they are the best, I definitely loved my family stay, not even my dogs felt left out!!
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2015
Dolly
It was a quick stay but I wouldn't call his a waterpark. It had an ok pool and a big slide.
1 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
Nice hotel, great location, room was clean and the service at the restaurant was pretty good also. Based on the surroundings hotels at the same area and making some comparison,the room needs some updates!!
1 night trip Aug 26, 2015
Jose
"Trip to ELP"
Pleasant. Room was clean and comfortable. Well decorated. Noisy guests around the pool late at night was the only negative point
1 night business trip Aug 21, 2015
Ramin
They need to clean the carpet and sheets. I was being eaten alive with bed bugs..
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2015
thong
"Overnight Stay"
Hotel is nice but a little out dated
2 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
"great hotel next to airport"
Although this very nice hotel was close to the airport (walking distance), it was very quiet and had the feel of being in a quiet and safe neighborhood! Amazingly convenient to the airport!
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
"Nice staff, dingy hotel."
Staff was nice, the hotel was old and nasty.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
"Hot room"
A/C in room not working and called them a couple of times and never got it resolved.
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Yolanda
"gross"
Old toilet paper in trash can when we arrived....room had a smell, dirty bras and clothes left in closet, bathroom door barely shut handle was loose and falling off, mirrored sliding closet door falling off and i was almost afraid to sleep in the bed if it was that poorly cleaned! Never again!
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
krista
"Not impressed"
The room smelled bad and when I alerted staff they did nothing about it. Paint was chipping on walls the Tv would dim to dark for no reason.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Angelica
Took kids school clothes shopping over the weekend. Very cozy and clean room. The entire motel was. I will go there again. Great rate too!
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Rhiannah
"Great place to stay for the money"
The best service I have ever seen. I have traveled all over the USA an some in Europe, Mexico, and South America. For the price, this was fantastic. Great pool, food, comfortable bed, and especially the friendly staff. So close to the airport, I just walked there. But no noise in my room. Awesome place to stay. One recommendation, get the breakfast buffet, it was definitely worth the little extra money.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2015
Debra
"Nice clean and comfortable hotel. Big Pool!"
Stayed in a 2 queen bed suite....spacious, clean and comfy. Loved the pool just wish they would open the water slide during the week!
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
l!!!!
Plenty of staff and all very friendly. I come to this airport twice a month and always stayed at a competitor. After one visit I switched hotels. Good job Wyndham. Has a water park so it can get a little loud if your room is close.
1 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
Jesse
"Good hotel by the airport"
Nice hotel overall, nice rooms, great pool area. Bar and restaurant needs an upgrade.
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
Water slide didn't open till 4 and pool didnt open till 10. If you are going to enjoy the"water park" don't waste your time or money. There are nicer hotels that are cheaper I rather stay at just to swim.
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
"Illegal Bate and Switch!!"
I made reservations and paid IN FULL in advance. Then, arrived to be told that my room was "unavailable" and I had been switched to a VERY SMALL, noisey and less-than-comfortable room in the adjacent Wyndham MICROTEL. My money was NOT refunded. The hotel management staff was entirely unhelpful.
2 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
Mark R.
"4th family fun"
Awesome staff clean n not over crowded. Pool does need a little bit of work n grilling would b great at least for holidays
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Sofia
"False looks"
Front desk was great the rooms look better at a motel 6 maintanance issues as well as too many unaccompanied juveniles. I will NEVER stay there again. Wyndham is now out of my choose hotels.
3 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2015
"Good and friendly"
Nice hotel at the airport. Very frindly and helpful staff. Restaurant good
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
Stefan
"Poor customer service"
I called the front desk and I asked for a late check out at this hotel because I had a meeting that lasted until noon at this hotel. The gal told me that there are no late check out on Sundays. When I told her that my colleaguethat was staying at the same hotel had been granted a late checkout, she proceeded with the Spanish Inquisition that was staying at the same hotel had been granted a late checkout, she proceeded with the Spanish Inquisition as if I was lying to her. She wanted the name and room number of my colleague to see who granted him the late check out. Once I texted my colleague and got his information I proceeded to the front desk where I was immediately granted a late check out no questions asked. Obviously calling my colleague and got his information I proceeded to the front desk where I was immediately granted a late check out no the front desk at this huge hotel is no good, you must walk the 1/2 mile to the front desk to get anything done. Very poor customer service. I was also told at check in that there is a breakfast buffet for $7. So, when I got up up the next morning and went to the buffet, hungry, and in a hurry, the clerk at the buffet told me it was $11. When I explained that the front desk told me it was $7 she said I would need to get that voucher from the front desk. So, I have to LEAVE the buffet, go explain my situation to the front desk, again, but the voucher, and go back and re-ring up with the buffet.
1 night business trip Jun 27, 2015
"NOT A WATER PARK -1 slide & only open on weekends!"
Despite the description this hotel does NOT have a water park. It a water slide that is only operational on the weekend. This was VERY disappointing to my children because we were only staying a few days over the week as a summer treat for them. Complete waste of money - huge disappointment! Very dishonest management! Change your website and your name - you are not an honest company!
Other trip Jul 1, 2015