All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
2027 Airway Blvd, El Paso, TX, 79925, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Location was excellent"
Hotel is old, mattress was uncomfortable and staff wasn't friendly as I would have expected.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Perfect Family Stay"
We had a relaxing and fun stay here! Convience to the water park was excellent. Service from resturant was personable. The business center allowed me to print documents from home. We had no problem adding an additional night to our stay and didn't have to change rooms even with short notice.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the airport"
Our reason for staying at this hotel was mainly the close proximity to the airport (walking distance); secondly, the water features were appealing. The staff at the front desk was very courteous and helpful. The cleaning staff was always polite and helpful.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Martina
Clean but expensive. Don't let the waterpark fool you. It is one slide that wasn't working during our stay.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
amy
"Hotel is close to the airport. AIRPLANES!"
The airplanes are inevitable. I got a room with the view towards the maintenance patio. Horrible.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
"Straight out of the 1980's"
Seemed old and somewhat rundown. In need of a facelift. The building I was in felt like a temporary structure as opposed to the main one. No outlets near the bed, this is bad when wanting to plug in a laptop or phone. Pool area needed maintenance
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
"Worse hotel!!"
Everything was bad about this hotel at to leave and go to another one...
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2014
"Great place , yet too noisy!"
I enjoyed our stay. The room was clean. The out door pool was amazing. It was nice, warm and clean! Great customer service. The one complaint I had was that I could hear the guests above us walking through their room. Every step they made was audible. Very annoying. Another noise hard to ignore was the AC. Between the loud AC and the pounding footsteps it was difficult to fall asleep.
2 night business trip Jul 18, 2014
Rosie
Needs to remodel rooms. Old musty smell in room. Air conditioning didn't work. Front desk workers need training on customer service.
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2014
Dmontford
The food service staff were excellent. My issue was mostly with the front desk staff being less than accommodating and the pool staff harassed you. If you were not wearing your bracelet they would interrupt your conversation, follow you around or kick you out of the pool area even if they saw you 5 minutes prior or earlier that day wearing the pool bracelet. And the bartenders were awful. 10 minutes to serve me a beer and 15 to make a mixed drink. Bar was empty. The "waterpark" was rarely open. Hours were not posted.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Danni
Our stay was comfortable and relaxing.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2014
Johnny
My kids and I decided to stay at the Wyndham hotel mainly because of its water park.I must say we had a great time we absolutely loved it. The staff in water park were extremely friendly and helpful when it came to looking for the earring that I lost in the water. Specifically Luis and charlie,both gentleman took the time to help me look for it in the filter. We weren't able to find it then but I left a number to be contacted if it was found, to my surprise I got a call and they did find and returned it.I want to thank them both for taking the time to look for it.I really appreciate that.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2014
El paso
No phone not enough towels. Said they would address but did not
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"Utter filth"
Utter filth. Period
1 night trip Jul 8, 2014
Jesse B
"Very nice, very close to the airport"
Great place to stay if you have an early flight. Hotel is clean and quiet. Good food and a 2 min walk to the airport!
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2014
"airport convenience"
We truly enjoyed our stay. We were pleasantly surprised at the room. They are very nice and upscaled. The only thing a didnt like was the pool area. Alot of people at the pool were drinkinbg alcohol and partying. Not my families thing. It has a restaurant, gift shop, and very close to airpot and free shuttle to airport which is why we stayed. I would stay again. Very nice
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014
Desiree
"Nice hotel, nice water park too"
A/C didn't work too well but other than that it was nice.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
doug
We had a great time at the hotel. The service was great, the lounge was a lot of fun and the kids really enjoyed the pool and slide.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Paula
"Would never stay here again"
We only had 1 night to stay here and we picked this hotel specifically because of the water slides. Unfortunately, they were open when we got there and the front desk personnel could care less that we were disappointed. He told us we were welcome to drive around and find another hotel if we didn't like it. Then we got to our room and the toilet wasn't set right so everytime somebody sat on it it sounded like a loud boom and ALL of the springs were broken on the pull out sofa bed. Really disappointed for this to be a Wyndham, definitely expected more.
1 night trip Jun 23, 2014
Becky
"Comfortable place"
I would stay here again. Courteous staff. The only thing I was disappointed in was the website states waterpark. I called before I booked to make sure the waterpark was open the third week of June and was told yes and nothing else. Well I was there with 3 kids staying Monday through Thursday and only the pool was open. The slide is only open certain hours Friday to Sunday so we didn't get to use it. I think their website should state this because I had 3 dissapointed kids.
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
"Excellent accommodations!"
Great hotel, spacious with everything you need. I was only in town for a short time but it is very close to the airport and even has a restaurant with bar. I will definitely stay at the Wynhdam next time I am in El Paso.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
Army Officer
"Horrible Supervisor"
We had a suite and three rooms. Children in one room a little rowdy so take one to the suite to separate. Room below complained. Supervisor evicts people in room even though parties were going on in other rooms that you could hear down the hall. Supervisor refused to investigate the rooms where the parties were going on more concerned about a child making noise! Never go back sadly. It was a yearly event to go.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
sheliatianna
To start things off expedia charged my card for the full amount and the hotel had no record of my reservation. My relative paid a cheaper rate and was given drink and breakfast vouchers. I paid a higher rate for a club suite and didn't receive anything. Room was not cleaned properly my daughter found a cereal box behind the curtain. Also for the so called waterpark be sure you do not discard your wristbands cause they do not replace them. Very disappointed with hotel and expedia. In the future I will use a different site.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
J
"No water park"
The water slide was close, front desk did not inforn about the water park close!!
1 night trip Jun 8, 2014
Have stayed there before. It is a great hotel for location and comfort. However, the maids forgot to clean room on Memorial Day. They may have been overworked because everyone was leaving that day. Visiting our soldier at Fort Bliss. We could walk to the hotel from the airport when he was still working at the time we arrived.
5 night trip May 22, 2014
"Great Airport Hotel"
Had some confusion about when our stay was booked, the front desk staff was very accommodating at resolving the situation. Located within easy walking distance of rental car return. Easy walk to terminal. room very good, comfortable. Only downside the neighborhood - surrounded by the airport. Would stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2014
Mark B
"Close to the airport."
We had requested a late checkout as I was picking up two grandsons at the airport at 11:30 p.m. I knew they would sleep late and wanted them to have a chance to swim. We were told we could stay until 1:00p.m., but someone from the hotel made them get out at noon and they had only been in for about 20 min. Also two airline pilots, just off a shift , were wandering the halls looking for their room, only to find the room not ready at 4:30p.m. The best part of the hotel was the restaurant and the proximity to the airport.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Marg
"The closest to the airport"
First, I stayed here because I had a 6 am flight out of El Paso and the Alamogordo shuttle doesn't arrive that early. I was going out of town for a long business trip and I wanted to spend some quality family time before I left. The location is great because my wife didn't have to wake up the kids to drop me off at the airport at 4:30. There are several fast food restaurants around, but if you want anything nicer i.e. fast casual (Chipotle, Panera, etc.) you'll have to drive a few miles. The food at the hotel restaurant looked good, but there wasn't anything in between a $10 burger and $25 steak/seafood. The real gem of this place if you're traveling with family is the pool/waterslide. The pool has a shallow end so my 5 year old twins could walk when they were done swimming and a deeper end (8 feet) for jumping/diving into. They also loved the waterslide. It is at least 3 or 4 stories tall and my kids loved it. Overall, the hotel was clean, the staff was nice and they were quick with more towels when we requested them. It was a good value at the price we paid for the perks we got over a regular 3-star level hotel. I would definitely stay here again given similar circumstances. If you just need a cheap room before an early flight, you should check the nearby ones, but if you'd like something a little nicer and even closer (80 yards from the doors to the airport), then this is your place.
1 night trip May 29, 2014
"Beware of the Wyndham!!!"
We didn't like anything about our stay. We will never book with hotels.com again or even the Wyndham near the El Paso, Tx Airport.
1 night trip May 25, 2014
Ben Gardea
"Great place if taking kids"
Lots of complimentaries. Very clean place and close to the downtown area. If traveling, it's right across from the airport. Only thing I didn't like was the extra $150.00 hold on my CC for "incidentals" and needing room key to access the elevator.
3 night trip May 23, 2014
Alfonso
"Family get away and swim"
Are room as ok, we truly stayed at this place for the Texas Tornado slide but were very disappointed. Water was freezing cold and baby pool was even colder so we could not truly enjoy the stay that we really wanted.
1 night family trip May 25, 2014
MMascorro
"El Paso Stay"
Unfortunately, we were in town for a funeral so didn't get to use the pools. Common areas in the hotel were clean and very nice. Breakfast buffett was good. Rooms are a little dated, but clean. The fire pit was very nice to sit around and have a cocktail.
Other trip May 6, 2014
Patrice
"Convenient, Clean, Comfortable at El Paso Airport"
My son and I live in Las Cruces and had a very early flight. One day before departure I decided to explore possibilities to stay overnight at an El Paso Airport hotel. I found the description of the Wyndham El Paso Airport Hotel & Waterpark attractive and the price reasonable enough to book it. The location was even more convenient than I had expected and the room quieter than I had expected. It was a very good decision.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
"Wyndham Hotel El Paso Tx"
Overall stay was acceptable however location left a lot to be desired. Staff at the hotel was very good especially the restaurant staff. We had a great dinner.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Room location felt unsafe, no hot water for 2 days"
I have stayed at the Wyndham 3 times before and was always very satisfied with the service and the room. This time, not so much. The room I was given was a ground floor corner room right next to the outside gate, facing the back parking lot. The curtains in the wall of windows did not reach all the way so that there was an 8 inch gap (I bought duct tape to solve the problem). The HOTELS.COM details listed a sitting area, which was missing (no room for a chair, except the desk chair). The hotel was full, so I could not change rooms, although several people checked in after I requested the change. On the morning of my mother's memorial service, there was no hot water. The front desk did make arrangements for me to shower at the Microtel next door and I did appreciate that. There was no hot water on Sunday either, so I left early and sacrificed the non-refundable amount already paid. Booking this way did limit my choices when the service was poor.
7 night trip Mar 26, 2014
"Comfortable beds for family of 5"
We were traveling from Phoenix to Dallas and needed somewhere to sleep for a family of 5. We called Hotels.com on the way and they helped us find this hotel. The beds were great - even the pull out was comfortable. We all got a great night sleep before the long drive the following day.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
Marisa K
"Big bathroom and good restaurant."
The Hoyle staff was very friendly. Restaurants are so delicious and the price was very reasonable.
Other trip Mar 7, 2014
Our room was by the maid/cleaning closet so at 6a they started working and we could no longer sleep because of the carts going in and out and all the workers talking right outside our room. Very dissappointed in room placement.
2 night family trip Feb 18, 2014
"Beautiful hotel close to Dinning and entertainment"
It was a great stay, The only issue I had was the bathroom was a little small..
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
"My expectation of room quality was not met."
Wyndham has been a good experience for me generally, but "Wyndham El Paso Airport Hotel & Waterpark"is no better than a decent motel. Not worth the $120+ per night cost. The Wyndham name certainly fooled me and I had no time to find alternative accommodations. Because it was so close to the Mexican boarder, I'm fairly sure that this location used the same trick that the hotels use south of the boarder. Here's the trick. The 5 star standard in Mexico is different from the 5 star standard in the US. So, there are hotels just barley south of the boarder that list themselves as 5 star hotels that are below the expectations of a US 5 star. Although the "Wyndham El Paso Airport Hotel & Waterpark" is actually on US soil, I believe it used the same trickery and will continue to get away with it simply because is has the security of being on US soil. Its not listed as a 5 star hotel, but it is below the 3 star rating that it claims
Other trip Feb 13, 2014
"Great location to the El Paso Airport/ Great place"
We had a good visit before our flight home. This is so close to the airport that we walked over in the morning. Our check in the night before was very efficient and friendly. Our room was nicely furnished with two flat screen televisions. The bathroom was small, but very clean and user friendly. We enjoyed out living area to eat and watch t.v. We had room service and had a great meal delivered on time by a very friendly server. The bed was very comfortable to sleep in and we only noticed nominal noise from the airport. Our checkout was very fast and we were on our way!
1 night trip Jan 27, 2014
Al Cramton
"Hotel needs some maintenance"
Room was extremely cold. Not hot water for shower in am
Other trip Jan 29, 2014
Camille
"Needs maintenance"
Looks nice. Air conditioner sounded like a jackhammer. Tub would not drain. No comp. breakfast. Bed was comfortable. Would not stay again.
1 night trip Jan 22, 2014
"Most convenient to ELP"
A clean reasonably priced property with friendly staff and a 2 minute walk to check-in at ELP - best in the area for early morning flights or late arrivals.
1 night trip Jan 13, 2014
"great place"
will be back
2 night business trip Jan 5, 2014
"very nice I will stay again"
very nice hotel next to airport awesome facilities and staff
Other trip Jan 3, 2014
"NICE STAY"
EVERYTHING WAS GREAT, FEW DETAILS ONLY, TOILET VERY SLOW TO FLUSH AND THE ENTRANCE DOOR TO HALL 4 WASNT WORKING, BUT BESIDES THAT WAS GREAT, ROOM CLEAN, COMFORTABLE, EVERYTHING GREAT
Other trip Dec 12, 2013
ALEX
Gramted my husband and I only spent one night at the Wyndham, it was pleasant. The bed was comfortable and the room was nice. Front desk was awesome, overall we had no complaints. We will definitely stay there again!
1 night trip Dec 5, 2013
The room was the noisiest of my life! The floor above had a wooden floor and every footstep was magnified...sounded like giants stomping. The music next door was loud and, as we were by the entrance door, the traffic was constant, especually the rumbling housekeeping carts. To too it off the mattresses were old and hurt ny back.
3 night trip Nov 27, 2013
wyndham
"2 of 3 nights were terrible"
One night a couple left dog in the room and it bark constantly for about 2 hours. Began late at night. Other night room next door was newlyweds but they were loud, drunk and inconsiderate of others. We had to request individuals be removed.
Other trip Dec 1, 2013