All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
2027 Airway Blvd, El Paso, TX, 79925, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Experience was fine, but our room was very tired looking. Hasn't seen a renovation in a few decades.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"Overall Good"
We booked through Hotels.com. Perhaps because we booked through a discount room pricing website, we were placed in the back building, away from the main hotel. Undoubtedly, it is an older section of the hotel, but the room was clean and nicely decorated. The bed was very comfortable, although I am not a fan of their flat, feather pillows. The a/c unit, however, looked like it was about to fall off the wall. The bathroom needed some TLC. For instance, the door frame was damaged and it appeared that someone simply glued the pieces back into place.
1 night business trip Nov 18, 2014
Brenda
Good experience would of like to enjoyed the pool but it was cold , now I have an excuse to go back in the summer.
"Nice and quite"
Nice and quite kind of hidden of major road ways.
mike
It was only for one night but was way better than the hotel we stayed at for the whole weekend the staff were awesome we will be returning
1 night family trip Nov 9, 2014
"Lack of Free Breakfast"
It would have been helpful if the disclosure by Expedia pointed out that we would not receive a free breakfast. I asked for an exception and the staff was unwilling and we felt that the price of the room deserved a free breakfast. They claimed it was our fault, not theirs.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
"Weekday Getaway"
Great service, resturaunt was great, very comfortable.
1 night family trip Oct 29, 2014
"Dated."
Old. Near the airport only advantage
1 night business trip Oct 14, 2014
The staff were very helpful and ready to assist us in short notice (I traveled with three young children), always with a smile on their faces.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
"Centralized location, great pool area"
We stayed 4 days and booked last minute. Room was comfortable and clean, although seemed dated. No vent in the bathroom caused a mustiness; shower current was slightly stinky. Nice TVs, comfortable beds, first floor room that opened up to the pool. WIFI was difficult to keep there for some reason. Breakfast buffet was awesome and affordable with vouchers from the desk; service there was fast and friendly. Front desk staff was courteous and helpful; always smiling. Pool is nice, with a slide that is fun, area was clean and relaxing. Furnished towels there which is an added bonus for me. Loved the outdoor sitting area and fire pit.
3 night trip Sep 19, 2014
M. J. Porter
"ran down over priced, service sucks!"
By far the worst hotel experience in years!
1 night trip Sep 17, 2014
Jon
"close to airport"
The room was dirty and there was no hot water. cold showers are not much fun. will not stay there again
1 night trip Sep 11, 2014
"Great location for the airport"
The location was great to catch a flight the room was rather small and compact.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
GRAND MA
Check the pool slide hours and days if you are planning on using it
1 night business trip Sep 3, 2014
"great stay will stay again. my kids loved it"
I have to remember that Labor Day weekend is a weekend of partying. It was loud but overall the place was great . Love the pool
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Angie
"My Go-To Hotel in El Paso"
I love staying at the Wyndham every time I'm visitng my fiancé in Fort Bliss. It's a beautiful hotel, very nice lobby. The pool is great and the water slide they have during the summer is quite fun. The rooms are quite big, beds are super comfortable and everything is always super clean. Regardless if it is right next to the airport you cannot hear a thing. You don't hear the planes at all but it's also quite beneficial if you're traveling by plane because you don't have to travel far to get back. They even offer shuttle service to the airport. The prices are great, the service is great, the hotel is great, you cannot ask anymore from a hotel. Will most definitely be staying there for all my future visits to El Paso.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Vanessa
"Great place to stay...on the week ends!"
My biggest problem was with the so called "water park". It's not a water park..It's one slide. We chose this hotel because we have kids and figured it would be fun for them after driving 28k miles from Washington State. To our surprise and very much disappointment!!!! The "slide" is only open on weekends! Unfortunately, we arrived in El Paso around 4 or 5, so to find a cheaper place wasn't going to happen. If we would've known this we would've stayed at a much cheaper place with a pool...plenty in El Paso. The hotel itself is great, spacious, and clean. So if you have kids and looking to enjoy the "slide", make sure it's a weekend. Nothing on their webpage mentions weekends either so I hope you read this first.
1 night family trip Aug 19, 2014
Fernando
";)"
;)
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
alfredo
Very convenient as it was ~ 100 yds. from the airport. Everybody at the hotel and lounge / dining area were extremely friendly and helpful. The outdoor lounge and pool area were very nice. But the room was small and well worn. Thanks!
2 night business trip Aug 13, 2014
"A little slice of El Paso and not in the good way"
This hotel was not worth the price. We stayed here for a quick girls' getaway hoping the pool and slide would be fun. Unfortunately, the water recreation area was not so well maintained. All rules that you agree to when checking in are grossly violated and as a result the pool area is lackluster. There cabana bar was abandoned, and anyone can enter the water park with their own food it seems, sadly lowering the quality of the experience. We got room service twice and the food was in several instances over salted. We had a two bed suite with living area, but the room still felt small. The temperature knob to the fridge was broken off so the fridge was barely cool. The room was also swamp cooled--no refrigerated air. Just not great.
1 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2014
Don
"Not happy"
The room was hot. It was not what the front desk said it would be. They didn't have free breakfast, we had to buy there and it was expensive. Only one elevator and we had a long walk to our room. Very noisy people late at night!!!!!
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Ness
"Location was excellent"
Hotel is old, mattress was uncomfortable and staff wasn't friendly as I would have expected.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Perfect Family Stay"
We had a relaxing and fun stay here! Convience to the water park was excellent. Service from resturant was personable. The business center allowed me to print documents from home. We had no problem adding an additional night to our stay and didn't have to change rooms even with short notice.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the airport"
Our reason for staying at this hotel was mainly the close proximity to the airport (walking distance); secondly, the water features were appealing. The staff at the front desk was very courteous and helpful. The cleaning staff was always polite and helpful.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Martina
Clean but expensive. Don't let the waterpark fool you. It is one slide that wasn't working during our stay.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
amy
"Hotel is close to the airport. AIRPLANES!"
The airplanes are inevitable. I got a room with the view towards the maintenance patio. Horrible.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
"Straight out of the 1980's"
Seemed old and somewhat rundown. In need of a facelift. The building I was in felt like a temporary structure as opposed to the main one. No outlets near the bed, this is bad when wanting to plug in a laptop or phone. Pool area needed maintenance
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
"Worse hotel!!"
Everything was bad about this hotel at to leave and go to another one...
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2014
"Great place , yet too noisy!"
I enjoyed our stay. The room was clean. The out door pool was amazing. It was nice, warm and clean! Great customer service. The one complaint I had was that I could hear the guests above us walking through their room. Every step they made was audible. Very annoying. Another noise hard to ignore was the AC. Between the loud AC and the pounding footsteps it was difficult to fall asleep.
2 night business trip Jul 18, 2014
Rosie
Needs to remodel rooms. Old musty smell in room. Air conditioning didn't work. Front desk workers need training on customer service.
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2014
Dmontford
The food service staff were excellent. My issue was mostly with the front desk staff being less than accommodating and the pool staff harassed you. If you were not wearing your bracelet they would interrupt your conversation, follow you around or kick you out of the pool area even if they saw you 5 minutes prior or earlier that day wearing the pool bracelet. And the bartenders were awful. 10 minutes to serve me a beer and 15 to make a mixed drink. Bar was empty. The "waterpark" was rarely open. Hours were not posted.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Danni
Our stay was comfortable and relaxing.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2014
Johnny
My kids and I decided to stay at the Wyndham hotel mainly because of its water park.I must say we had a great time we absolutely loved it. The staff in water park were extremely friendly and helpful when it came to looking for the earring that I lost in the water. Specifically Luis and charlie,both gentleman took the time to help me look for it in the filter. We weren't able to find it then but I left a number to be contacted if it was found, to my surprise I got a call and they did find and returned it.I want to thank them both for taking the time to look for it.I really appreciate that.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2014
El paso
No phone not enough towels. Said they would address but did not
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"Utter filth"
Utter filth. Period
1 night trip Jul 8, 2014
Jesse B
"Very nice, very close to the airport"
Great place to stay if you have an early flight. Hotel is clean and quiet. Good food and a 2 min walk to the airport!
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2014
"airport convenience"
We truly enjoyed our stay. We were pleasantly surprised at the room. They are very nice and upscaled. The only thing a didnt like was the pool area. Alot of people at the pool were drinkinbg alcohol and partying. Not my families thing. It has a restaurant, gift shop, and very close to airpot and free shuttle to airport which is why we stayed. I would stay again. Very nice
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014
Desiree
"Nice hotel, nice water park too"
A/C didn't work too well but other than that it was nice.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
doug
We had a great time at the hotel. The service was great, the lounge was a lot of fun and the kids really enjoyed the pool and slide.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Paula
"Would never stay here again"
We only had 1 night to stay here and we picked this hotel specifically because of the water slides. Unfortunately, they were open when we got there and the front desk personnel could care less that we were disappointed. He told us we were welcome to drive around and find another hotel if we didn't like it. Then we got to our room and the toilet wasn't set right so everytime somebody sat on it it sounded like a loud boom and ALL of the springs were broken on the pull out sofa bed. Really disappointed for this to be a Wyndham, definitely expected more.
1 night trip Jun 23, 2014
Becky
"Comfortable place"
I would stay here again. Courteous staff. The only thing I was disappointed in was the website states waterpark. I called before I booked to make sure the waterpark was open the third week of June and was told yes and nothing else. Well I was there with 3 kids staying Monday through Thursday and only the pool was open. The slide is only open certain hours Friday to Sunday so we didn't get to use it. I think their website should state this because I had 3 dissapointed kids.
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
"Excellent accommodations!"
Great hotel, spacious with everything you need. I was only in town for a short time but it is very close to the airport and even has a restaurant with bar. I will definitely stay at the Wynhdam next time I am in El Paso.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
Army Officer
"Horrible Supervisor"
We had a suite and three rooms. Children in one room a little rowdy so take one to the suite to separate. Room below complained. Supervisor evicts people in room even though parties were going on in other rooms that you could hear down the hall. Supervisor refused to investigate the rooms where the parties were going on more concerned about a child making noise! Never go back sadly. It was a yearly event to go.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
sheliatianna
To start things off expedia charged my card for the full amount and the hotel had no record of my reservation. My relative paid a cheaper rate and was given drink and breakfast vouchers. I paid a higher rate for a club suite and didn't receive anything. Room was not cleaned properly my daughter found a cereal box behind the curtain. Also for the so called waterpark be sure you do not discard your wristbands cause they do not replace them. Very disappointed with hotel and expedia. In the future I will use a different site.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
J
"No water park"
The water slide was close, front desk did not inforn about the water park close!!
1 night trip Jun 8, 2014
Have stayed there before. It is a great hotel for location and comfort. However, the maids forgot to clean room on Memorial Day. They may have been overworked because everyone was leaving that day. Visiting our soldier at Fort Bliss. We could walk to the hotel from the airport when he was still working at the time we arrived.
5 night trip May 22, 2014
"Great Airport Hotel"
Had some confusion about when our stay was booked, the front desk staff was very accommodating at resolving the situation. Located within easy walking distance of rental car return. Easy walk to terminal. room very good, comfortable. Only downside the neighborhood - surrounded by the airport. Would stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2014
Mark B
"Close to the airport."
We had requested a late checkout as I was picking up two grandsons at the airport at 11:30 p.m. I knew they would sleep late and wanted them to have a chance to swim. We were told we could stay until 1:00p.m., but someone from the hotel made them get out at noon and they had only been in for about 20 min. Also two airline pilots, just off a shift , were wandering the halls looking for their room, only to find the room not ready at 4:30p.m. The best part of the hotel was the restaurant and the proximity to the airport.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Marg
"The closest to the airport"
First, I stayed here because I had a 6 am flight out of El Paso and the Alamogordo shuttle doesn't arrive that early. I was going out of town for a long business trip and I wanted to spend some quality family time before I left. The location is great because my wife didn't have to wake up the kids to drop me off at the airport at 4:30. There are several fast food restaurants around, but if you want anything nicer i.e. fast casual (Chipotle, Panera, etc.) you'll have to drive a few miles. The food at the hotel restaurant looked good, but there wasn't anything in between a $10 burger and $25 steak/seafood. The real gem of this place if you're traveling with family is the pool/waterslide. The pool has a shallow end so my 5 year old twins could walk when they were done swimming and a deeper end (8 feet) for jumping/diving into. They also loved the waterslide. It is at least 3 or 4 stories tall and my kids loved it. Overall, the hotel was clean, the staff was nice and they were quick with more towels when we requested them. It was a good value at the price we paid for the perks we got over a regular 3-star level hotel. I would definitely stay here again given similar circumstances. If you just need a cheap room before an early flight, you should check the nearby ones, but if you'd like something a little nicer and even closer (80 yards from the doors to the airport), then this is your place.
1 night trip May 29, 2014
"Beware of the Wyndham!!!"
We didn't like anything about our stay. We will never book with hotels.com again or even the Wyndham near the El Paso, Tx Airport.
1 night trip May 25, 2014