All hotels in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, United States of America
107 N Pioneer Rd, Fond Du Lac, WI, 54935, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Nice Town"
Comfortable room, and just 1.7 miles from a nice running/bike trail
1 night trip Oct 18, 2013
RR
"Staff was great and accomodating"
This place was comfortable but definitely needs updating. Especially needs more electrical outlets for todays technology items. ie: cell, tablet, computer, etc.
2 night trip Oct 17, 2013
"A good deal"
Nothing fancy. Clean and comfortable.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
The Hot Tub was closed because of a problem.
1 night trip Oct 6, 2013
"Tiny but Comfortable"
It was perfect for what I needed. Scheduled it the day before and it ended up being EXACTLY what I needed. I would recommend this place in a heartbeat. Right in the middle of everything.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
juli
"Hidden Jewel"
If you ever get to Fond Du Lac and want to stay close to the freeway...THIS is the ticket. There is nothing breathtaking about this place.. it is just through and through consistent in service and comfort! Consistent, because for the last 6 years I have stayed here in different months of the year....and it consistently gets better...never worse! The staff is absolutely nice and respectful...can't say that about big names like Ramada or Ritz. I am just always satisfied...it's a little hidden jewel on your way north!
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"average"
Room was as expected. Hotel was clean, average, decent value. The breakfast was a bit dissappointing, mostly quick stuff, not very satisfying . We stayed for the pre-wedding night just us girls. They were accamadating with check-out.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2013
connie
"Disappointing"
I was embarrassed that I had friends stay at the motel also. The rear door was littered with drinking, smoking people which had access to our room uncomfortable. My room had very old, wrinkled carpet.
Other trip Sep 18, 2013
Joan
"Clean and friendly, close to many attractions."
Very pleased, rooms were as nice as many very expensive hotels.
Other trip Sep 11, 2013
"Great for the price"
I do like the people that work at this location. The location itself, needs to be updated and cleaned a little better. In the past they were a life saver when I needed assistance, they helped me out a lot and I will be forever grateful.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2013
Lynne
"Hidden gem!! Will stay again!!"
Cont. Breakfast is great nice pool, will be staying again in the near future. Price is great!!
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
"Affordable"
Nice breakfast, felt clean. What was expected for Days Inn, not high end but good for the price.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"Best 2* hotel or Days Inn I've ever stayed in."
Great location, clean rooms with plenty of space, and a huge selection for breakfast (even breakfast burritos and sandwiches). Very nice staff, nice pool and hot tub. A very affordable and nice spot for a family, especially if you have small children.
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
I found this hotel on line as we were looking to go to the OshKosh airshow. Availability was limited due to demand from so many attending the show.This hotel, although quite a bit older and out dated than we normally stay in, was clean and fairly comfortable. We were only a 20 min drive to the airshow which was nice. There were some good restaurants located very close to the hotel which also was nice.
3 night trip Jul 31, 2013
Cheryl
"Excellent location to EAA"
Great service. Enjoyed my stay.
3 night trip Jul 28, 2013
Rich
"close to resturants and shopping"
room was excellant priced. room was clean and comfortable. mini fridge and microwave was a added bonus and was well used, all employees were friendly and helpful
5 night trip Jul 17, 2013
connie
"really convienient to the major hwys"
very nice hotel, I will stay again next year when I come back..
3 night trip Jul 18, 2013
"Low Priced And Close To Shopping."
Low priced and close to shopping. Staff were helpful and very friendly. Room could use new carpet as it seemed the room was used at one time as a smoking room with burn marks on the carpet, Bed mattress was a little too hard which caused my lower back to hurt, Pillows were fine. The breakfast selection was great, coffee had great flavor. Would recommend to those who are on a budget and looking for a low priced room,
3 night trip Jul 7, 2013
E. Robbins
"Worked for me!"
While some reviewers have rated this motel poorly, I found it to be just fine for my needs. I was only staying for a few nights, not making it my permanent residence. While it is not a new building, the staff was great, the room was fin and breakfast was awesome; good coffee, juice and sandwiches. While it was full nearly every night, I found it to be quiet and very handy to everything I needed. I would definitely stay here again.
3 night family trip Jul 11, 2013
J. R.
I was really happy with our stay. We were there 4 days & the service and experience were just wonderful.
4 night trip Jun 26, 2013
Peggy
Staff was very nice & helpful. Good continental breakfast. Dissapointed the hot tub was down. We were not told about that at booking, but a descent pool.
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
Sally
"good location"
clean , the front desk clerk was friendly and accommodating to find me a room on the first floor, location was great easy axcess to the highway.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2013
good place, will go back
1 night trip Jun 7, 2013
"i give the hotel 1 star"
I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. The people were great but the rest of the hotel wasnt. The pool was not useable the water was very dirty it was brown there was dry blood on the walls in the room the walls were dirty the ceiling was all cracked the carpet was dirty. and very noisey even at midnight not a very quiet hotel
Other trip Apr 14, 2013
steve/christi
"would go again."
Had no prob. was cheat and clean. perfect for our budget.
1 night trip Feb 23, 2013
"decent place"
i thought the room was a little small but it was still comfortable..the overall comfort and location was perfect .
1 night trip Feb 16, 2013
We couldn't stay there. I had reserved a room with two beds and they only had reserved a one bedroom for us with no two bed rooms available.
2 night trip Feb 15, 2013
inexpensive but one of the dirtiest motels I've stayed at. Carpets were awful and the spa had a black ring around the whole tub. Nice front desk help though. I stay at public lodging 200 nights per year; this is the dirtiest motel I've stayed at in a long long time.
1 night business trip Dec 14, 2012
JM
The hotel is older but well maintained. The staff was pleasant. My main complaint is that the bathroom area was small with little counter around sink.
2 night trip Nov 26, 2012
"Convenient and Friendly motel"
Convenient and Friendly motel. Staff is as nice as you'll find anywhere.
1 night trip Nov 3, 2012
TomW
"Cheap stay but comfortable"
Nice and quiet where my room was in back. I had to unplug fridge though it was noisy. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. The biggest surprise was getting a great breakfast at such a low price.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2012
"GREAT STAFF!"
We only stayed one night, but everything was clean and comfortable. Easy to find and close to everything we wanted to do. The breakfast was great! Everything but omelets and hash browns! Staff was awesome! Very friendly and helpful. Wouldn't think twice about staying again.
1 night trip Oct 13, 2012
"easy off and on from hiway"
The microwave sandwiches were not great, the rest of the fair was OK.
2 night trip Oct 12, 2012
"Wisconsin"
The staff was friendly and the room was clean and the bed was very comfortable.
Other trip Sep 28, 2012
"Right Off The Highway"
Rooms were small and showed their age, but the staff was extremely friendly. In room Wi-Fi was nice and overall a good bang for your buck.
3 night trip Aug 30, 2012

"My stay in Fondy"
I wanted an inexpensive hotel with a hot tub close to town while visiting my son. The motel was clean, staff were very polite and helpful. Hot tub did the job and I enjoy waking up to continental breakfast. Got exactly what I paid for and exactly what I needed!
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"Nice location, nice staff"
Staff were extremely helpful, breakfast was OK, bathroom clean. Convenient for Mall and lots of restaurants. Fond Du Lac itself seems a nice place.
2 night trip Jul 28, 2013
"EAA airshow"
Way too much chlorine in the pool (or was it Javel ?)
2 night family trip Jul 29, 2012

"A l 'entrée de Fond du lac"
bon rapport qualité prix
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Avicky
FR
"Kohtuullinen majoitus"
Palvelu sujui reippaasti ja ystävällisesti. Aamupala oli tyypillinen amerikkalainen, mutta myös mikropuuroa oli saatavilla. Huone oli siisti ja kohtuullinen, mutta hieman tunkkainen. Ok hinta-laatusuhde lyhyelle yöpymiselle.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014