All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1500 I-35 South Exit 154B - Laredo St., San Antonio, TX, 78204, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.1
    2.7
    2.1
    1.9
    2.3
The staff was very friendly, however that was basically the only positive note. The area was a little scary. Our hotel room was dirty and outdated. The only day our room "looked" clean was the day we arrived. After the inital day, it seemed all that was done was that beds were made and trash was thrown out. The bathroom was dirty and so was the carpet. We had to request towels one day and got a a whole 2 towels for the remainder of our trip. Will not stay there again, I'd rather stay not stay downtown and pay the same fee for a much better hotel.
Response by Days Inn Downtown - Riverwalk Area
Dear Guest, Thank you for the time you spent in order to send us your concerns. We deeply apologize if you were somewhat not pleased with the service that was provided. Your concerns are very important to us and my team has already been given instructions on how to improve our services offered, more importantly on all your concerns stated. We will be more than happy to make necessary changes so that we can provide you with the best accommodation. Don’t hesitate to talk to us the next time you visit. We look forward to your next visit.
3 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"Expensive, not even close to River walk."
Nasty pillows when arrived, no microwave, no fridge.
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
Salvador
"Hotel is economic but not clean"
There were insects in room and cleanliness was compromised. Linen were not clean in one of the bathroom bathtub drainage had issue.
Response by Days Inn Downtown - Riverwalk Area
DearPRABHAT, Thank you for your feedback during your stay here in our hotel. We deeply apologize for the instances where you felt dismay regarding our services. I have already addressed this concern on our team and we are pleased to say that we will act accordingly and strictly take action in where we were lacking. Our goal is to provide you with excellent service and that will continue on thanks to your support. Please don’t hesitate to talk to us the next time you come back. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night family trip Apr 27, 2015
PRABHAT
"Worst experience of my life"
It was the worst experience ever!!! First of my AC did not work Rooms are sold not worth the price I paid $700 to stay in a room where my blanket had holes of cigarette burns the hotel towels had yellow stains all over them I had to go buy my own towels at a store nearby with new sheets! To top it off they switched me rooms and then at 1 AM while me and my family my babies are a sleep a man walks in our room with a hotel key so I'm safe totally unsafe dangerous that man could've killed us or something I will never in my life go back to that hotel the worst experience.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"Terrible experience!"
I took my family to San Antonio for the day/night. It says it's close to the Riverwalk... It's definitely not walking distance.. We walked in the room and almost had to walk right back out. It was a nasty room... Nothing was clean, holes in the wall, sink would leak everytime we turned on the water. I wouldn't recommend bring your family there because of the neighborhood. All in all don't try saving money by going to this hotel.. There are much better hotels in the area!
Response by Days Inn Downtown - Riverwalk Area
Dear Guest, Thank you for your time and feedback in which regards to your experience with us. I do apologize for any concern that might not be in favor of your stay. My team and I have already been notified and to your convenience we will be taking actions to better serve you. This will be a good motivation for us to strive better and give out the best customer service to our guests. We will be conducting maintenance from time to time so that we can properly address all your concerns. We are committed to our goal of giving you a great experience in your next visit with us. Rest assured we will take note of all areas that has room for growth in our business. Please do not hesitate to call our attention should you have concern/s on your next visit. We look forward in meeting you again.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"good accommodations with friendly service"
They were very helpful, at first I thought I the rooms always came with refrigerator and microwave but that is on request. The clerk was very helpful and the bed was very comfortable. The next day I found out I left my phone there in the room and they are mailing it to me. Extremely nice people.
Response by Days Inn Downtown - Riverwalk Area
Hello Diane, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your visit at Days Inn. We are very pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the quality of service you received from our team. Your compliment on the efficiency of our staff will surely bring added motivation for our staff to stay committed in our goal for excellence. I apologize however, in regard to the availability of refrigerator and microwave because it is upon request and not readily available in every room. Please do not hesitate to call our attention should you have concern/s on your next visit. We look forward to welcoming you again in our hotel soon.
1 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
"Savings is not worth it"
As I went to lay down I realized there was something on the pillow. Turns out it had not been changed from the previous guest. Bed was made but sheets had not been changed either. Comforter was just straightened and pillows placed back on bed. Shower still had soap with hair on it from previous guest. No towels or trash can in room. Asked for a new room and they were full. Asked to just cancel and couldn't because of no cancellation policy. Waiting for a partial refund because I was handed new sheets to change myself because there was no one available to change them. Walked by the pool on one of the many trips to the office. Chlorine smell was strong but water was brown and murky. Desk Clerk was nice and tried to be helpful. Even thanked me for being polite. Housekeeper looked at me like I had lost my mind and didn't seem to think that the hair on the sheets or the soap was a problem. Even when I turned on the water in the shower and showed her the glob of hair that washed up from the drain when the water hit it.
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"Cheap hotel for the area but not worth it."
The room was dirty. Found change left on shelf in closet and a peanut m&m that was from easter. Many lights did not work and the room was dusty and the light between the beds had cobwebs on the shades.I will never stay there again. Spend the extra money for a better place. Also there was no ice bucket in the room.
1 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
"Eh..."
It was clean but run down and in a ghetto neighborhood. Not worth the $65. Also hard to access due to the highway.
2 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
"Don't do it."
First of all, my fiancé & I paid for a KING & got stuck with double beds.... Because there were no more kings available. We also didn't get any of the amenities specified in our room description. There was bugs on our night stand, so we were able to switch rooms. The staff on the other hand, were very friendly & understanding.
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Sophia
"bad stay"
The room smelled and I found a tick in the bathroom.
2 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
breanna
"disgusting hotel"
this hotel has to be the absolute worst hotel we have ever had the misfortune to stay in. so many complaints, almost too many to mention. filthy smelly room,torn carpet, old stained pillows, disgusting linen and towels. no coat hangers to hang up clothing, no ice bucket and ice machine not working anyway. non sympathetic desk clerk..managed to get an obliging housekeeping gal to bring some fresh linen. hotel was booked and paid for online so had to stay and tough it out. this hotel should not be listed on the hotels.com site. disgusting!
1 night trip with friends Apr 4, 2015
June
"One of the worst hotel I stay"
room wast not clean
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Jose
"Stressful"
We did not enjoy it at all. Service was horrible. The Shower to our room was clogged up. TV was not working. And room had no phone. And receptionist guy said Ill send someone over 2 hours later I had to call him again just for him to say O we have no one available assistant right now.
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Magda
"Horrible!!!"
Location is scary. Not close to Riverwalk as they promote. Room was dirty, not pleasant at all. Customer service is bad also. I didn't stay, even when I was charged, I left and went to the real Days Inn, 0.5 miles away from Riverwalk, which is nicer!!!
1 night trip with friends Dec 30, 2014
Ruth
"hotel stay"
there was no extra towels or toilet paper in room. had to go to front desk to stuff. on saturday our door key was deactivated for some reason
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"If i had another choice I would take it."
Glad I only stayed one night. An old hotel needing some major upgrades.
1 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
"Happy"
Remodeling the rooms early in the morning till late night. You can hear all the noises inside the room. Train passes every hour and you can hear all the noises. The rooms should be noise free.
2 night romance trip Mar 8, 2015
"days inn"
Our room keys kept deactivating. The minute you would turn on the shower it would fill up and water wouldn't go down.
4 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
"WORST HOTEL EVER!!!!!!!!"
This hotel is the worst! I was looking forward to relaxing when i checked in but i went to turn on the t.v & it didn't work. I called the front desk & they sent someone to fix. The guy had to find another t.v to replace it. By the time it was all over 45 minutes had gone by. As the maintenance man fixed the t.v ,i saw roaches crawling around. Asked the manager for a refund & told me NO. The rooms are old, dirty, & beds are so bad you could feel the springs. I will never stay there again & i do not recommend this place to anyone else. The pics on the website are lies. It does not look like the pictures at all.
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"Do NOT Book This Hotel!!"
The pictures that are online for the rooms look nothing like what they actually look like in person. Our room was dirty upon arrival. All 3 of our pillows were 50 shades of white and yellow. We asked for a non smoking room but the room reeked of smoke. We also killed 3 little cockroaches in our room. Definitely wasn't work 85+ for a nights stay.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Leonard
"never again"
uncomfortable beds,really rough towels,the heater was not working
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
"Unhappy"
Didn't get clean towels after house keeping took ours, called office several times and they we out. shower wasn't cleaned fully from person before. Breakfast only included cereal, bread, apple and orange juice.
2 night trip with friends Feb 25, 2015
"dingy and poorly run"
Terrible. They couldn't even figure out which rooms were available. Sent me to 2 rooms that were occupied before finding an open one. Very dingy. All the sheets and towels were stained.
1 night business trip Feb 24, 2015
"CLEAN AND SIMPLE"
NICE AND CALM AREA RIGHT ON THE SIDE OF THE HIGHWAY. PERFECT FOR A LAST MINUTE TRIP OR JUST TO CATCH UP ON SOME SLEEP AND KEEP GOING
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"Good enough for the night but would stay somewhere"
2 day stay - it was close to the downtown area but it was not as pictured.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Jaime
"Do not go here"
Don't go here
2 night business trip Feb 17, 2015
behzad
"Good cheap hotel"
Nice for a quick cheap night. Electrical breaker broke in the morning before checking out which sucked.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
veedo
"Horrible experience"
I didn't even stay! The rooms weren't in conditions to stay. It wasn't a safe place to stay if a go thru all that happend I wouldn't finish typing. The manager is not there at anytime I being trying to contact him or her, but I haven't reach him or her. It's an expensive place for the bad conditions that the rooms are! Do not stay there never please!!!! Drawers dirty with nasty sticky stuff. Door locks in joint rooms don't work!
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
gn
"Bad service felt dirty"
The hotel is not a mile from river walk the maid service tryed to walk in on us wile we was getting dressed after we yeld and said hold on we are getting dressed then after we closed the door on them they tried to open it again after that the room was not cleaned had no fresh towls we asked for some and was told they will give what they have but they are not a full service hotel we left a day earlier then we paid for .hhorrible hotel
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
bruce
"Bad experience"
Room assigned to us not ready...Toilet scum in the toilet..Bath tub dirty with hair follicles of privates...A/C kicked on and off loud noise...when they reentered to clean what I asked someone went thru my bag and stole my charger to my phone. .
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Do not recommed
"great"
very excited
2 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
"Not to bed dont expect WIFI"
I paid for the best WIFI at the hotel but it was non exiting
1 night business trip Feb 15, 2015
Pinhas
"just ok"
location compensated for the condition of the hotel. I paid 30 dollars for a 150 dollar hotel and 30 dollars was definitely the quality I reveived. Staff was great though.
1 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
alexa
"Nasty and dirtiest room I've seen"
First of all it was not on the river. It was disgusting, bed was nasty and nightstand was dirty. There were only two towels and when we asked for more they didn't have any. It was right off the highway and we were concerned about our vehicle getting broken into or getting robbed. We were way overcharged for this room and the manager refused to give us the money back even though we were told the hotel was very close on the riverwalk, which it was not.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Terrible hotel"
I ordered a king size bed for Valentine's day, we checked into the hotel and they put us in 2 full size beds, the first room they had us in did not have any sheets on the beds and the front door was wide open when we got there, They moved us to another room and it was 2 full size beds and the front door lock did lock.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
laura
"horrible"
Room stink not clean enough bed are horrible pay 200$ for horrible hotel room...
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
gabriel
"Junky room. Smelled"
Room smelled, shower faucet looked like it was going to fall off. Towels had stains.. shower water went from warm to cool and warm again.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
jeff
"If you need a room, and there are no other options"
The staff was very nice and friendly. Gave helpful directions and apologized for the condition of my room. That said, the room had not been cleaned when I checked in: there was a half full bottle of apple juice in the safe (and the safe did not work, by the way), and the only linen in the bathroom at all was a single towel that did not appear to have been laundered. No washcloth, no bathmat, just one used towel. And this was a double room. It also smelled as though someone had smoked in the room, although it was non smoking. The door did not close all the way, even locked there was a noticeable gap between the door and the frame. I put a chair in front of it to keep it firmly closed. Because there was a convention in town, and San Antonio is chronically short of rooms, I paid over $180 for this room.
"Rip off"
A.C. Unit wasn't working So I had a fan brought to my room which didn't even work. the TV had no remote. there was dirty towels on the restroom floor And one semi clean towel. The nearby trains made it hard to sleep at night.
"Very Uncomfortable"
Not happy with conditions of the room. Very unpleasant And over priced.
"Use only in emergency"
Book king size, got single beds, towels only one!!! And it was pretty old. Room smell not very good. Parking spaces for very small size cars,
sergio
"Rehab needed"
Employees were great. Hotel is in great dismay. No shower curtain, gap under the outside door. Very hard to find this hotel
Response by Days Inn Downtown - Riverwalk Area
Hello Christopher, Thank you for your candid assessment about your stay. We will sure use your feedback as reference as we continue to work on improvements to serve our guests better. We would love to welcome you again soon.
1 night trip Feb 12, 2015
Christopher
"Sketchy side of town"
The sign was the only thing new at this days inn. The connection to the river walk is misleading.the rooms were fresh painted but the beds were more than old. Staff was good.
Response by Days Inn Downtown - Riverwalk Area
Hello, We appreciate your candid comment about your stay at our hotel. I will send request to check the condition of the beds, thank you for bringing your concern to our attention this will checked and taken care of appropriately. We regret failing to meet your satisfaction, nevertheless your feedback will be our reference to implement further improvement.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Not quite there yet"
The hotel reservation was last minute and the price low. We got what we paid for. They are trying to improve the hotel and we had a room that they had recently improved but they only got it about 80% right. There where little details that they missed in the finish work and they did not replace the tub in the bathroom which they should have. The cleaning service was terrible and the response to get extra cleaning done terrible. They shoiluld have also replaced the towels with the upgrade as they were mostly in very worn out condition. The only highlight was the night desk clerk who did everything he could with what he had to work with.
Response by Days Inn Downtown - Riverwalk Area
Hello, We appreciate your review. We are continuously working on improving our services and I regret that your preferences were not exactly met during your stay.I assure you that your comment on the towel as well as the bathtub will be accelerated. We are closely working to offer a more pleasant experience to all of our guests. Thank you for staying with us.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
I arrived and was given a room that belonged to someone else. Once I had a room, it was okay. Had issues w/damaged tub; plus it wasn't clean. The night person did do his best to accommodate myself and the rooms of my business partners. He apologized many times. Also, one of my business partners found a German cockroach. When he gave it to the morning person at checkout she was surprised and informed us that the hotel did not have a bug company to care for such matters. Most disappointing.
Response by Days Inn Downtown - Riverwalk Area
Hello, I am very sorry that you had to face discomfort during your stay and I would like to make correction about our hotel not having a company that takes care of this problem. I hope you will accord us another opportunity to offer you improved accommodation in the future.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"nice close to town"
It was ok just the fact there was a lady screaming and screaming around 5 am and woke us up and we couldn't sleep anymore. Also the loudness of when people took showers you could here the noise. But other than that it was ok I probably get a room again.
Response by Days Inn Downtown - Riverwalk Area
Hello Cecilia, I am sorry for the disturbance you experienced. We will make certain that guests’ fits however inevitable are handled differently in the future. Your feedback will be forwarded to management for valuation. Our guests satisfaction is important to us. We will do our best to make our guests’ stay a complete satisfaction.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Cecilia
"Too old and close to railroad tracks"
Albert was great. Gave me another room wasn't upgraded but better than the last one... Happy they are remodeling but 5 am train noise isn't good
Response by Days Inn Downtown - Riverwalk Area
Hello, Thank you for staying at our hotel. I apologize that we failed to suffice your preference. Trust that your feedback will be our motivation to further improve our service to accommodate you better on your next visit.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
"Avoid until Renovated."
This is not the Days Inn I have known. It is in a questionable area. It is also hard to get to if you approach from the north, you need to got past it and make a u-turn in a questionable neighborhood. Still has tube TV's, room felt unclean, stairs were extra steep and you had to watch yourself going up and down. We left after an hour. The staff was cordial and friendly however, and they transferred us to a Super 8 that was more what we were expecting for our money.
Response by Days Inn Downtown - Riverwalk Area
Hello, We are extremely sorry to read the comments you posted about your stay. The quality of clean is certainly not typical of the standards we strive to maintain in our product and service. I assure you that your feedback will not go unnoticed. This will be basis to call the attention of the team responsible for up-keeping our property. I am glad though that you were transferred to another hotel by our staff on duty. Your concerns will be evaluated by our management. We sincerely appreciate your candid feedback as it will help in our continuous effort to achieve excellence.
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
"place for pigs"
The minute we got to the room when we open the door it had this musty smell, the room was poorly clean, when to the bathroom and found a roach, no towels, try to call front desk and the phone wasn't working, so we went back to front desk to let them know our findings. The clerk was very quick in sending us towels and somebody to clean the filthy tab (the way it look was not clean in months), the next day we found another roach and we talk to the maintenance guy and he had nothing to say. This hotel should not be call Days Inn is run down to the max, TX health dept should close this location. When we check out we let the front desk lady our complaints so she can pass this to the owner.
Response by Days Inn Downtown - Riverwalk Area
Hello Cecilia, I apologize so sincerely about the recent uncomfortable experience you have had in our hotel. We appreciate your candid comment about the quality of clean in the room assigned to you. Housekeeping department will surely be notified about your feedback as well as our management so proper action is taken to avoid further inconvenience. The quality of clean is very important to us, your concerns will be properly evaluated and addressed accordingly. We thank you for staying in our hotel.
2 night trip with friends Jan 17, 2015