All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
1500 I-35 South Exit 154B - Laredo St., San Antonio, TX, 78204, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

Location is ok
  • Value
    Fairly good value for money
    Service is adequate
    Uncomfortable
    Dirty
    Room is not nice
Roaches.. Will never stay again
Response by Days Inn Downtown - Riverwalk Area
Hello Antoinette, Thanks so much for staying with us. I apologize however that we did not meet your satisfaction during your visit. Your comment on the quality of clean will be called to the attention of our housekeeping for corrective measure.We appreciate your very insightful review. Thank you for staying here with us.
2 night family trip Jan 15, 2016
Antoinette
we did not like it .
Response by Days Inn Downtown - Riverwalk Area
Dear guest, I regret that you were not very pleased with the accommodation we provided you. Please know that we value your business and your comfort is our goal to provide. Allow us to serve you better by calling our attention on your next visit for your concerns. Thank you for staying with us.
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2016
"Never ever stay here this place is horrible"
Horrible if I could rate it below 0 I would.this has been the worse hotel we've stayed. Room wasn't clean, beds were the worse was afraid to move thought the bed was gonna fall. The sheets and towels looked very dirty they smelled horrible thank God we had taken our own covers. Restroom was filthy and there was like cigar papers and smelled bad. TV didn't work called front desk and the person that brought me a different remote smelled horrible like pot. Never ever ever again thank God it was only to sleep although I couldn't sleep you could hear the cars passing by the streets and every 30 min the dam train would pass by too. Horrible night the area looks very ghetto.
Response by Days Inn Downtown - Riverwalk Area
Hello Adalberto, I am very sorry that you were not very pleased with your stay with us. On behalf of our team, I sincerely apologize for failing to meet your satisfaction on the basic accommodation we offer you. Our housekeeping ensure that rooms are well kept before releasing for occupancy, I am very sorry to hear that you were uncomfortable. Thank you for staying with us.
1 night family trip Jan 15, 2016
Adalberto
"If you're not picky"
If u just need a place to lay ur head and youre not too picky this is a decent stay. We didn't trust the cleanliness of the towels so we just waited to shower somewhere else. The towels had stains and didn't look like they've been changed in a while.
Response by Days Inn Downtown - Riverwalk Area
Hello Ruben, I appreciate your straightforward comment about the services you received from our hotel. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, I have sent request to verify and address your address accordingly. I hope you will accord us another opportunity to serve you again. Thank you for your business.
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2016
Ruben
"Don't Stay at this day inn...."
The room needs to be updated! It needs new bedding, more clean, the tub was rough, we found roaches and the bed was uncomfortable. Will not be staying there again and won't recommend it to no one!!!
Response by Days Inn Downtown - Riverwalk Area
Hello LuzVirginia, Thank you for your time in giving us your feedback. I regret that we failed to meet your approval following your stay here at our hotel. Your detailed feedback on the quality of clean is truly concerning, I assure you that this is called to the attention of concerned staff. I sincerely apologize for the discomfort, we will work together in further improving the quality of our services to serve you better.
1 night family trip Jan 8, 2016
LuzVirginia
"Anywhere Else But Here"
This was the worst hotel I have ever booked with hotels.com and it should be stricken from their list. I would call it a drug haven instead.
Response by Days Inn Downtown - Riverwalk Area
Dear Brian Vernon, Your review about our hotel is truly disheartening. Our staff and management team will not in any way tolerate unseemly behavior and activities in our property. I am sorry you were pleased with the accommodation we offered you. Nevertheless, we welcome your assessment, this will motivate us to focused as we continuously strive to provide our guests with pleasant experience. Thank you for your business.
2 night family trip Jan 1, 2016
"Absolutely Horrible"
Absolutely horrible. Call hotels and they refused to help me. I will not be staying at anymore days in nor will I be booking with hotels.com ever again. My room didn't have a phone in it. There was a hole in the way on the left side of the bed. Only 2 lights worked. Other than that I would have had to leave the curtains opened. When I asked to be moved to another room, I was informed that they were short handed and another wouldn't be available til later. I checked in at 2. So I never unloaded my car just because I was going to run up the street and grab a bite to eat. When I come back my room key doesn't work. So I go to the front desk and the lady tells me that when house keeping went in there they didn't see any of my stuff so they checked me out. I drop 5 hours and ended up not having a place to stay for the night and never once got help from hotels.com and yes I was still charged for the 1 night.
1 night trip Dec 15, 2015
LaShun
"One time only"
The bedings smelt none washed after long long use. Pillows has a lots of stain . And towels were not clean. Sofa bed was extreamly antiqueted condition and very uncomfortable sleeping on it.
Response by Days Inn Downtown - Riverwalk Area
Hello Monica, I am very sorry to hear that your recent experience at our hotel failed to meet your service preference. I am very concerned about your comment on our sheets. Housekeeping always make it certain that the guest rooms are well kept prior to releasing for occupancy. We may have failed to meet your exacting requirement but I assure you that our team would never provide unsanitary supplies to our guests. Your review will be shared with our team so that we can work together in further improving our services moving forward.
1 night family trip Nov 24, 2015
Monica
"days inn"
room wasn't too clean
Response by Days Inn Downtown - Riverwalk Area
Hello Matthew, Thank you for your candid feedback. We appreciate your time in bringing to our attention your comment about your visit at our property.Your assessment on the quality of cleanliness is noted. We will do our best to make your next visit a better experience. Thank you for your business.
1 night family trip Nov 23, 2015
Matthew
The room was very dirty . Sheets were dirty, sink will not draine water and bathroom was dirty. Very inexperienced house keepers
Response by Days Inn Downtown - Riverwalk Area
Hello Sukhbir, I am sorry to hear that you were not pleased with the services we have provided you during your visit. I wish you have called our attention on your concern/s. We have staff available to attend to our guests to make sure our guests will be comfortable. Thank you for your business.
1 night family trip Nov 23, 2015
Sukhbir
"eh"
No remote for tv. Was not very clean.
Response by Days Inn Downtown - Riverwalk Area
Dear guest, I am sorry to hear that you were not very pleased with the quality of cleanliness, I further apologize for the oversight on the lack of TV remote control. Please call our attention on your next visit for your concerns so that we can implement immediate corrective measure to make sure you will be comfortable.I hope we could have the chance to serve you better in the future. Thank you for your business.
1 night family trip Nov 19, 2015
The staff where amazing, had 2 little hiccups but was sorted out straight away, spoke to the owner about how to get to a certain place and that i loved walking and he transferred me to his other hotel which was closer to where i wanted to visit at no extra cost. Great service.
Response by Days Inn Downtown - Riverwalk Area
Hello Juanita, Thank you for taking note of how pleased you were on the services we have provided you. I am glad that you have given us the chance to serve you better. Your kind remarks on our CEO’s hospitality is very much appreciated. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again. Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We hope to see you again.
6 night trip with friends Nov 4, 2015
Juanita
"Nightmare!!!"
The location is great but as soon as I went to the room I got nervous. There were a bunch a rough looking guys walking around the property that didn't look like guests and looked more like they lived there. The first room had a broken a/c. I was given another room quickly but the room smelled, the walls and sheets were stained and the last straw was when my boyfriend found what looked like a bedbug. We grabbed our belongings at midnight and left. This place is horrible.
Response by Days Inn Downtown - Riverwalk Area
Dear guest, I regret that you were not comfortable during your stay I apologize for the inconvenience during your visit, Your concern will be reported to management for further evaluation. I assure you that this will be verified and addressed accordingly. Thank you for your business.
1 night romance trip Nov 11, 2015
"If you can't afford better, Days Inn is endurable"
We had to move to a different room twice due to uncleanliness and infestation. The breakfast was fine and the service was quite decent during our stay.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
Ryan
Bad breakfast
Response by Days Inn Downtown - Riverwalk Area
Dear Adrian, We regret to know that our services did not leave a good impression on you, though we are still glad that you were able to leave us this feedback. It’s important for us to address this matter as soon as possible so that guests like yourself will have a very good time staying with us. Our kitchen staff has already been alerted of this comment and we will be discussing new options or our menu soon. We hope you’ll be able to see our improvements in the future. Have a good day.
1 night business trip Nov 1, 2015
adrian
"Horrible. Never again"
This is by far the worst hotel I've ever stayed at. Upon arriving, my husband turned on the television while I was getting ready in the restroom. Immediately the TV was not working. There was like three different cables connected, my husband kept messing with it until he got it to work. When I was in the restroom I noticed some dots on the door that at first seemed like nothing. When I looked closer i discovered that there was many dots on the door and discovered that it was in fact blood. We kept inspecting the restroom and discovered that the entire wall behind the door was covered in blood so was the bathtub and the wall where the light switch is located. The entire restroom was covered in blood spatter! It was one of the worst scenes I had ever come across. The couch had a huge blood stain as well. I could Not sleep at all that night. I was scared out of my mind. My husband had to baricaid the door with a chair just to be on the safe side. The room did not have a phone either in case of emergencies. I will never stay in this chain of hotels its horrible
Response by Days Inn Downtown - Riverwalk Area
Dear Guest, It really saddens us that we were not able to exceed your expectations, though a part of us is still thankful that you spent time to write this review. We apologize if you had some technical difficulties with our TV, we will make sure our maintenance personnel will prevent this from occurring again. We’ll definitely see to it that housekeeping will inspect the issue you mentioned regarding blood stains and as soon as this is verified we will be more than happy to take action. Your voice is important to us and we’ll never stop on improving our services in order to impress guests like yourself. We look forward to serving you again.
1 night romance trip Oct 22, 2015
"Horrible"
Horrible, and with roaches
Response by Days Inn Downtown - Riverwalk Area
Dear Flor, Thank you for being able to complete our guest satisfaction survey, though it’s with deep regret to discover that you did not enjoy your stay with us. It is very crucial for us to act as fast as possible especially if we get to deal with pests or roaches. Once we verify this issue we will be more than happy to hire an exterminator to disinfect our rooms. We hope you’ll give us a chance to accommodate you again.
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2015
Flor
"Bed and furniture very old"
Staff was very nice. Furniture needs to be updated. Beds uncomfortable
Response by Days Inn Downtown - Riverwalk Area
Hello Guest, It’s such a thrilling discovery that you had had the time to write to us. Our staff highly appreciate your remark regarding our hospitality and rest assured we will never get tired of serving you with a smile. We will take note of your suggestions and will try to update our furnitures as much as we can. We hope we get the chance to see you again.
Other trip Oct 24, 2015
Good value. I don't want to write more, but this stupid website wants me to. Good value. Enough said.
Other trip Oct 23, 2015
"Fun time out"
Very nice location
Response by Days Inn Downtown - Riverwalk Area
Dear Guest, It’s such a thrill to know that you have found our hotel’s services to be one of the best you have encountered. We always value every bit of advice and compliment our guests tell us and we’re glad that we listened. We hope you’ll get another chance to visit and stay with us again. Have a good day.
2 night trip with friends Oct 13, 2015
"Needs upgrading"
We weren't able to get the old television to work and when I picked up the old telephone to call front desk, they couldn't hear me or they acted like they didn't and would just hang up the phone on me, three times. They never bothered to call back to check if everything was ok. Also their continental breakfast could be a little bit better than what it is.
Response by Days Inn Downtown - Riverwalk Area
Dear Stephen, We appreciate all your kind words and advice in this review,though we’re deeply saddened that we were not able to fully meet with your expectations.I’ll make sure our maintenance crew will double check the TVs in our rooms.Our front desk did not mean to leave a bad impression on you&rest assured we’ll improve our breakfast experience.We hope you’ll give us a chance to serve you again.
Other trip Oct 21, 2015
Stephen
"Nice staff.. 1 mile from riverwalk :("
Nice staff - scary surroundings. Not what I expected for Days Inn downtown/riverwalk...
Response by Days Inn Downtown - Riverwalk Area
Hello Stefanie, It’s sad to hear that we failed to leave a good impression on you, although we assure you that it’s in our best interest to improve in areas that we are lacking. Our staff are trained to provide you with the best hospitality in town and I’m glad that our efforts were not in vain. We will try to weigh our options to improve the layout of our surroundings. Thank you for doing business with us.
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2015
Stefanie
"Dirty sheets"
Undoubtedly the worst hotel I've ever stayed in. Dirty sheets. Would not recommend at all.
Response by Days Inn Downtown - Riverwalk Area
Hello Karen, We are thankful that you have given us such a helpful review. We are more than glad that you have called our attention regarding these matters so that we can find a permanent fix as soon as possible. We understand that having clean bed sheets for our guests is a must and we’re disheartened to hear that this was not the case for you. We’ll try to investigate this matter and act upon it once verified. We hope you’ll see how we’ve improved the next time you’re in town. Have a fantastic day.
1 night business trip Oct 11, 2015
Staff was good just think the beds need to be updated and sheets were dirty with what looked like dried blood and hairs. Shower had hair and toilet looked like it had spots of a permanent black marker
Response by Days Inn Downtown - Riverwalk Area
Dear Guest, It’s great news to hear that you have written us such a helpful review. We understand your point of view and rest assured we will be checking the status of our beds, bed sheets and bathroom. In cases wherein if these are verified we will be more than happy to update our beds, change our sheets and thoroughly redo cleaning our bathrooms. We hope we can accommodate you again.
"Gross"
Room was supposed to be non-smoking. Cigarette butts on the floor. Room smelled like wet dog. Cockroaches in the bathroom.
Response by Days Inn Downtown - Riverwalk Area
Hello Guest, I’m thankful that you put in such an effort to write us a review,although it breaks our hearts to know that we did not fully deliver a memorable experience for you.I want to assure you that we do our best to make sure that smokers don’t smoke in our non smoking rooms.Once verified we will immediately disinfect and clean the rooms.We hope you’ll take a chance at staying with us again
Other trip Oct 19, 2015
"Do not stay if you have kids"
It was gross! Pillow cases had blood stains. The door was jammed and you had to pull then push it. There was 2 big towels mind you they knew we had 4 staying. We asked the front desk for more they said they didn't think they had anymore, then they gave us 2 towels and they didn't even look washed. They had make up stains and looked dirty. I dried my kids off with tissue we had. The bathroom door wouldn't shut right. The shower looked dirty I wouldn't let my girls touch anything, I didn't feel clean even after showering. It was the worst stay I've ever had in San Antonio and will never return there again!!
Tori
"Shame Shame"
Roaches in the room. Carpet needs a good cleaning. Most of the staff are friendly.
Response by Days Inn Downtown - Riverwalk Area
Dear Guest, Thank you for alerting us of a potential cockroach problem. We will surely be isolating this issue so that it can be treated as soon as possible. Housekeeping will keep a close eye on every corner of our rooms so that no dirty corner will be observed. We’re glad you like our hospitality and we hope you’ll take a chance to stay with us again.
3 night romance trip Sep 10, 2015
"No Towels and I couldn't get any"
The checking process was ok. No complaints there. I went into the room all ok. The tv was the OLD tube TV's hadnt seen those in a while. Then i went into the bathroom. The handle of the flush was on the floor. Ok i'm a little handyman so I fixed that. No biggie. There were NO towels in the bathroom. I went back to the reception no one there. I rang the bell. Tried to call on the phone. No one answered. Went back AGAIN at 5 pm still no one at the reception. I have to give a 1 for service and will not be going there again.
1 night business trip Oct 12, 2015
"No good."
I've stayed at a couple days inn before and they were all so comfortable and clean but this one, not even close. It just seemed dirty and small. Our room said it was a no smoking room yet there was all kinds of ash on the head board. The carpet looked dirty, the bed was uncomfortable. I just didn't feel comfortable. We actually left way earlier than we had wanted because we didn't like it.
Response by Days Inn Downtown - Riverwalk Area
Dear Lexi, I’m sincerely sorry that we failed to impress you during your stay.You mentioned the no smoking rooms&I’m glad you brought this to our attention since it’s important that this will be followed.We’ll dedicate ourselves to improve the comfort we provide our guests.We hope to see you again.
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
lexi
"horrible and dirty with lots of roaches"
Let begin with the signs for this hotel,it was so difficult to find it,when we found it the premises were horrible, the room was dirty with roaches on floor,the sheet were smelly, the pillows were nasty, we could not spend the night in that hotel.I don't know, were the city inspectors were?
Response by Days Inn Downtown - Riverwalk Area
Dear Guest, Your review is greatly appreciated, though it’s sad to say that you did not fully enjoy your experience with us. I deeply apologize if you had encountered a series of unfortunate events during your stay. We will properly deal with this dilemma and once verified we will not hesitate to take immediate action. Our hotel is one that promotes cleanliness and it’s disheartening to know you had an unclean experience. We will devote ourselves in further improving our services and we hope we get the chance to accommodate you again.
2 night business trip Sep 29, 2015
Overall a great stay or fridge wasn't working and when we told the person up front he acted like he didn't care and just look at us with a dumb face. Didn't even speak to us because he didn't even speak English or at least acted like he couldn't. Hotel could have been wiped down better basically everything especially on the table and night stands. But was God and 48 dollars can't complain taxi drive costed 9 dollars to be at river center so nice to be able to have a cheap ride to downtown.
Response by Days Inn Downtown - Riverwalk Area
Hello Michael, I am very sorry to hear that the fridge in your room was not working and it was not corrected during your stay. Your comment on the way your concern was responded by our staff will be verified and will be called to the attention of concerned staff. I hope you will allow us to serve you better in the future.
1 night trip with friends Oct 1, 2015
"Horrible horrible horrible did I mention HORRIBLE"
So we booked by mobile enroute to a family emergency out of state and arrived 14 hours later to check into the most filthy hotel that is in a bad neighborhood riddled with street gangs and street walkers. 3 is the number of rooms they moved us to, each getting worse and worse. Between the mold, roach and bed bug infestation, the overall condition and cleanliness is disgusting. Body hair throughout the stained linens, all over the bathrooms, human excrement (fecal matter) on the beds and walls, broken door locks, torn and filthy carpets. A hostile check in clerk and it only gets worse.
Response by Days Inn Downtown - Riverwalk Area
Hello Trish, I am very sad that we failed to meet your precise expectation on the quality of accommodation and services when you visited our hotel. it is so disheartening that you described our property so poorly. However, please know that feedback from guests bring motivation to our team.
Other trip Oct 3, 2015
Trish
"Hotel hell"
Upon arriving we find the parking lot riddled with gang members and prostitutes, to then be directed to a filthy room infested with roache and mold, to then a 2nd room in similar conditions and finally a 3rd room that was filthy, roach infested had body hair everywhere and human excrement on the bed. It took 3.5 hours to be moved to clean accommodation in a different hotel. At least the second hotel was cleaner.
Other trip Oct 2, 2015
Trish
"#1 Roach-Tel of the Motels"
Honestly this ROACH-TEL was the worst Hotel I have ever seen or stayed at in my life and the staff there are so AWFUL, Rude, and not to mention inconsiderate customer service "Suppose to be" Professionals I have ever dealt with and I would never recommend this ROACH-TEL to even my enemy on our worst day.
Response by Days Inn Downtown - Riverwalk Area
Dear guest, It is sad that your exacting service expectations were not met during your stay at our HOTEL. I regret that our effort to provide quality service and value accommodation did not suffice your preference. Nevertheless, your wistful assessment of our property is a challenge for us as we continuously pursue excellence.
1 night romance trip Sep 28, 2015
Not Provided
"Ok."
Bad the guy on front desk its bad he don't let me talk I think hes name is "Tony" he didn't let me finish to talk and he try to charge me other 95$!!!
Response by Days Inn Downtown - Riverwalk Area
Dear guest, I am very sorry for the uncomfortable experience you have had with our staff, this will be reported to management for evaluation, trust that this is called to his attention and will verify on the $95 extra charge here in your review.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
"It was nasty dirty would not recommend to anybody"
Room I was assigned was occupied ,had to wait longer for another room key didn't work, never again
Response by Days Inn Downtown - Riverwalk Area
Hello Juan, It’s great to hear from you today, although we regret to hear that you had issues during your stay.This issue is already being addressed by our staff and management.You can expect a much more hassle-free and pleasant stay next time.We hope we can accommodate you again.Have a great day.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
juan
"Blah"
It was bad
Response by Days Inn Downtown - Riverwalk Area
Hello Olivia, I am very sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your stay here at our hotel. Your review will be called to the attention of our team so that we can work together in further improving the quality of services. Thank you for your business.
1 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
Olivia
"Not to bad"
Nice
Response by Days Inn Downtown - Riverwalk Area
Dear Tina, We thank you for the opportunity to serve you at our hotel. It is great to know that you were comfortable and you have described your stay with us being nice. Trust that we will do our best to make your next visit a better hotel experience. We hope to see you again.
1 night romance trip Sep 8, 2015
Tina
My ac to the room was already on when we got it but it was still extremely hot
Response by Days Inn Downtown - Riverwalk Area
Hello Olivia, Your comment on the AC unit in the room you occupied will be verified and called to the attention of our maintenance team. Please know that we value our business, we hope to have another opportunity to serve you again. Thank you for your business.
1 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
Olivia
Even though it said downtown Riverwalk area it was in an area I would've preferred not to stay in
Response by Days Inn Downtown - Riverwalk Area
Dear guest, I am so sorry to hear that you were not pleased with the accommodation we have provided you as well as the location of our hotel. Nevertheless, I pleased to inform you that we are continuously striving to be able to provide our guests quality services. I hope we could have a chance to better serve you in the future.
1 night business trip Jul 31, 2015
"Comfy bed"
Very well kept and clean in the room. The bed was super comfortable. The pool had rusted bottle caps at the bottom of the hot tub, so that needed better cleaning.
Response by Days Inn Downtown - Riverwalk Area
Dear guest, Thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience following your visit here at our hotel. Thank you for bringing you observation on the pool area, this will be called to the attention of concerned staff. We hope to have the chance to serve you again. Kind regards.
1 night trip with friends Sep 11, 2015
"Do not stay here"
I would not stay here again. Got there late at night and there's was nobody to check me and my family in until 30 plus min later. Ask for nonsmoking room because of our kids and we're giving smoking room. Changed room and first thing when walk in was a roach. Went to bathroom and there was another one. Pull sheets and guess what?? More. Omg we were seriously thinking about just leaving but since it was too late and we're exhausted after a very long drive we stayed. Needless to say we had reserved room for 3 nights but canceled out everything as soon as we got up the next morning. I guess chill bumps just thinking about that place!!!
Response by Days Inn Downtown - Riverwalk Area
Hello Patty, Please know that we value our guests and our brand equally.Our guests satisfaction is very important to us.The time it took before you were checked in will be verified and addressed;including your claims about the room having roaches?Your stay will be further evaluated.
Other trip Sep 13, 2015
Patty
The room was ok, on the 2nd day the room was made alright but failed to leave toilet paper even though there was very little.Too much noise and could here people talking at all hours of the night even a baby crying.
Response by Days Inn Downtown - Riverwalk Area
Hello Ben, I am sorry to hear that your stay was not a completely comfortable experience. I apologize for the oversight of our housekeeping in replenishing supplies in the room you occupied. This will be called to the attention of our staff. We regret that you were uncomfortable during your stay. We will do our best to make your next visit a better experience.
2 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
Ben
"The motel was OK"
This was an acceptable and reasonably comfortable room. The area is not great but nothing bad happened.
Response by Days Inn Downtown - Riverwalk Area
Hello Jacobus, I am very pleased that we have provided sufficient, basic accommodation to you during your stay. Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We will do our best to make your next stay a better experience. Thank you for your business.
1 night romance trip Jun 8, 2015
Jacobus
"Cheap run down bad staff"
Changed room 3times staff very in professional cussed about doing her job. The 3 room was nice and clean .
Other trip Sep 5, 2015
tracy
It was horrible.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
"Bad The plugs were unplugged they had a short ever"
The motel was just bad all the way around. I would not want to stay in any of those motels again
Response by Days Inn Downtown - Riverwalk Area
Dear guest, I am sorry to read that your stay was not at all a pleasant experience. Please know that we have staff available at any time to attend to our guests and as such, please call our attention on your next visit if you have concerns. We will do our best to make your next stay
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
"In need of repairs"
the stair case was horrible the steps are in desperate need of repair, the rooms were dingy and the bathrooms railing was broken the air conditioner was leaking in the room, it was just not a good experience.
Response by Days Inn Downtown - Riverwalk Area
Dear guest, Your review is very important to us. We use our guests’ feedback to help us identify aspects that need attention so we can offer our guests better experience going forward. Your detailed feedback will be verified, trust that this will be addressed accordingly.
Other trip Aug 20, 2015
unsatisfied
"Avoid this hotel."
Bad location, not near the Riverwalk, as they claim, in a seemingly unsafe neighborhood.
Response by Days Inn Downtown - Riverwalk Area
Dear guest, I regret that your expectations were not met during your stay here at Days Inn. It is sad that you did not enjoy your stay and our location did not even met your approval. Nevertheless, we thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again.
Other trip Aug 20, 2015
Cesar
"Horrible stay"
The hotel was nasty there was cockroachs. It was the most horrbile stay I have ever had the room that we had did not have ac. We had to move rooms the moment we arrived. The area we were at was not in the best place in town. This place was just horrible!
3 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015