All hotels in Daytona Beach Shores, Florida, United States of America
2637 S Atlantic Avenue, Daytona Beach Shores, FL, 32118, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Average Hotel"
Staff was less than friendly, ran out of towels everyday, steps to the ocean were cluttered with weeds, grass, etc.. Food at restaurant was OK, drinks were weak on alcohol for the amount of the cost.
3 night romance trip Aug 12, 2015
My husband & I stayed at the Shores the last week of July as we brought our granddaughter to Daytona for Vince Carter's Youth Basketball Camp. We then returned to The Shores for the weekend of August 14th to attend Vince Carter's charity gala. We had a great time both times and will definitely stay there again!
4 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
Helen
great time at the Shores
2 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
"Just OK"
I thought this hotel was just Ok. The room details stated mini bar and IPod dock; there is no mini bar at all, and the iPod dock is for an iPhone 4- I have a 5. The phone was broken in the room so I had to use my cell phone to call the desk. They said they would send someone up but they never came and I called twice. The hotel was very clean and the room service is excellent. But I expected more from a "4" star hotel...
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
"Great weekend getaway!"
Restaurant was fantastic!
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Sally
"Very good hotel; a few minor details to fix"
Our room was spacious and lovely - with a great view of the beach. There were, however, some small details that had been overlooked - e.g., the sconce outside our door was missing light bulbs and the telephone had the number 634 rather than 606 - our room number. Otherwise it was a quiet room. We had to wait for someone to come and check us in - don't know where she was. But the valet service was excellent as was housekeeping. We enjoyed our stay.
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
"A fun stay"
This was a fun stay for my wife and me. We never left the place except to go out back to the beach. It was like a pay as you go all inclusive. The restaurant and bar were excellent, a little pricey but worth the expense. The room was incredible and surprisingly low priced through Hotels.com. We'll use them again.
2 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
"Womnderful service/amenities/not well cleaned"
Hotel staff were friendly and service was prompt. The hotel has wonderful accommodations and amenities as well as great food and beautiful location. However-The room was not as clean as the hotel boasted, there were crumbs under the tv stand and the phone was so dirty and sticky I didn't want to touch it. I was offered no concession when I complained and check out.
2 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
kris
"A Night At The Shores"
We were allowed to check in early which was good. The A/C had cooled the room extremely cold. We turned it up and kept turning it up but it never cut off. Better too cold, than too hot. We did report this the next morning. The hotel needs updating. It shows a lot of wear and tear. The bed was very nice. Very comfortable with good pillows. We enjoyed a drink from the bar on the verandah. Nice atmosphere. We just expected more from the cost of the room. We would try some place different next time.
1 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
Gregory
"Lovely hotel but NOT pet friendly!!!"
We stayed at the Shores because it was pet friendly. We were delighted with the hotel as it was better than we anticipated. We were very disappointed, however, because although the hotel was "pet friendly" the only place our small dog was allowed was the lobby and our hotel room. We were unable to enjoy the pool, beach, indoor or outdoor dining areas. Not pet friendly!!!!!
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Dianna
Front desk was friendly and helpful. But when dialing 0 for assistance from room, staff was short and seemed irritated.
2 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
"Place nice, but highway robbers on charges."
Breakfasts, and other extra charges, too much.
3 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
Perry
"Nice resort that needs upgrades."
I enjoyed my stay at this Hotel despite the fact that the rooms are outdated and they charge $12.00 a day plus tax to self park your car in a lot across the street from hotel. The charge for self parking is probably what will keep me from returning. Hopefully they will reverse these charges in the future and renovate soon.
4 night trip Jul 26, 2015
Vincent
Hotel was clean. Made reservation month early fork king size bed got 2 queen.Was told no guarantee when reserving thru hotel.com.So I will not do this again. Pool at the shores too small for hotel.
3 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
"beautful spot"
We loved our stay here for our honeymoon beautiful place we would stay and recommend to anyone
1 night romance trip Jul 27, 2015
Darrell
"Can't wait for our next visit."
From the arrival to the departure the hotel experience was fabulous. The views are great, the food delicious, the service top notch plus it was on Daytona Beach! The best in Florida. Looking forward to returning again soon.
2 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Nicolette
"Comfort and style!"
Warm welcome, style list rooms, comfortable stay, great amenities, private parking, room service, onsite restaurant, nice pools, outside bar, easy access to the beach, we loved it!
3 night romance trip Jul 27, 2015
KIMBERLY
"The Shores Resort and Spa"
Enjoyed the resort. Was supposed to be a river view room, no sign of any river! Eating and drinking at the resort could work out to be expensive. Would visit again.
1 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
"Great place to stay. Beautiful."
Very nice place. Only two small complaints but nothing I couldn't deal with. One was there was no table to sit at in the room if u wanted to. Had two chairs, a desk chair and an oversized stuffed chair but no table except the desk. Second was the air conditioner. Not for sure but think it may have needed some work or had settings I couldn't see to make it use less energy. Did not think it cooled like it should have. But I will stay again. Excellent staff and service. Great view of the ocean. Loved the stay.
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Terry L.
"One night, Alright!"
Stayed one night,enjoyed the beach and surrounding community
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
willie
"Incidentals a little costly"
Checking in too awhile. They had 3 people at the front desk, but it seemed like everyone had a problem and it took some time to work through. Some of the not so nice things were, self parking was 12 dollars a day, resort fee of about 15 dollars a day, which pretty much only includes wifi, and drinks at the pool bar were anywhere from 6-12 dollars a piece. Got two cups of refillable coffee in the morning for about 9.00 dollars. I know this is a resort, and everything is a little more expensive, but I thought some of it was unreasonable. On the flip side, the hotel is very pretty, with a nice pool area, located right on the beach. The furnishings were nice and the room was nicely appointed, with a decent view of the ocean from our balcony.
1 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
"Question AAA 4 Diamond Status"
BAD:1.Bathroom sink clogged at check in2.Lamp didn't work3.While showering the showerhead came off, spraying water and scaring me! It took 20 mins for engineering. 4.The engineer who fixed the shower had tracked mud all over the bathroom floor and shower, I had to clean it up in order to finally finish my shower.5.When I talked to the Manger about the showerhead and engineer issues she was pleasantly dismissive.6.Some of the workers have an "upsell" attitude. My husband ordered a coffee, the bartender told him that the coffee was old so he'd make him a cappuccino instead. He did make him a cappuccino and charged him for it!7.The same bartender didn't tell me that there was a house Cabernet and keep trying to get me to choose the most expensive one listed.8. The resort has a lot of rules posted around the pool they enforce NONE of them.The most annoying was that the pool was suppose to close at 10pm We had a room with an ocean view which also means it has a pool view. One the first night kids were screaming in the pool until after 11:30pm, 2nd night, loud and drunken adults kept us up until after 2am!GOOD: 1. We ended up renting a cabana and it was wonderful!2.Our cabana hostess, Teiria (sp?) was fabulous!You get lunch, chips & salsa and unlimited chilled bottled water with your cabana.3.The grouper sandwich, grilled cheese and tempura fried greens beans were delicious!4.When we checked out the women at the front desk gave us a credit for the issues we had.
2 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Rhonda
I loved my stay
3 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
One of the best getaways I had with my family.cannot say anything bad at all. From the manager to the waitresses everything was perfect,can't wait to book again real soon
2 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
Candace
"Luxary Beachfront Hotel with Great Staff"
The hotel staff and service was EXCELLENT! Far better than any other hotel we've stayed at in recent years. We travel extensively for work and to visit family. The hotel is beautiful and the rooms are very spacious. Our bathtub backed up each time we showered so only 4 stars for room comfort and cleanliness.
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
"Nice remodled hotel"
The staff was absolutely wonderful....super friendly and professional. The food was great. The pool area was very cute and cozy. I would definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
noele
Nicest hotel in Daytona, only complaint was I woke up to two ticks falling on me
2 night business trip Jul 8, 2015
Matthew
"Excellent choice. Period."
great place to stay. Especially with the ocean view rooms.
1 night business trip Jul 6, 2015
Perfect!!
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
N Joy
"Terrible"
Terrible experience. Not in any way shape or form worth the money.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
STEVE
"a stop along the way."
One of our families stop while on vaction. The room was clean and the staff nice.A little upset we did not have a balcony after asking for one? However overall a nice hotel.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Roger
"Mini getaway"
Hotel was beautiful. Nice tiki bar and of course great view. Rooms were very spacious. Valets were all so attentive and helpful. In the quieter side of Daytona, which we wanted. Will stay again!
1 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
"Wonderful stay"
Excellent the hotel was great, staff was amazing. They take wonderful care of all guests. A+ we will come back again!!!
2 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
colby
"Wonderful"
It was only for one night but thoroughly enjoyed everything and would love to come back again and spend a few days
1 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
"One night in paradise"
Great beach getaway
1 night romance trip Jun 22, 2015
"Mold and bugs"
Great hotel. That being said, they need to hire someone to remove all the mold from the bathrooms. Also an exterminator to remove the ants that were in both rooms we walked into.
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Lincoln
Very nice, will stay again for sure
1 night business trip Mar 27, 2015
Walter
"Nice property very rude management and satff"
Very rude and disrespectful employees
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Great place with spotty service"
This is an amazing hotel. Spa services are great, thanks Michelle. But they can't seem to get together their service delivery. Wonderful food in the restaurant served one hour late. Checkin wasn't seamless, impertinent staff. What a jewel of a place. Management team, wake up.
2 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2015
Rebecca
I have to be honest. I booked this hotel and then read the reviews. After I got done I was having second thoughts about going. We went anyway and I'm really glad we did. I'm not sure what others are complaining about. This hotel met every expectation from valet, check in services, our room, the pool and staff outside and cleanliness. Everyone was very nice and went beyond expectations. We will be back.
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
Enjoyed the stay. Upscale hotel with a great atmosphere.
2 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015
"Romantic couples weekend"
Best hotel in Daytona Beach Shores area. Beautiful rooms that have a truley romantic feel about them. The Tiki bar by he pool is fun with a fun Bartender named Lori. The only disappointing experience was at the restuarant Azure. Don't waste your money here. The food took a long time to be prepared and my fish was cold and tough when served. For the class of restuarant they are trying to be they need to improve the quality of the food. But the hotel itself is lovely.
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"Wish it was better"
The resort was nice and the staff was nice.I booked an oceanfront room $400 for the weekend. Upon arrival I found out that the oceanfront room had no balcony and no way to even hear the ocean. The windows were unable to open. I proceed to front desk to ask for another room and was informed by front desk clerk and manager Tracy that the resort was completely booked. My husband goes down within 30 minutes after me and was offered multiple room options for upgrade of $30 per night to have a balcony. We arrive around 3pm an finally was in an oceanfront room with a balcony 4 hours later. Then on Saturday the resort advertised kids play time from 6 to 9 pm. I take my children to attend and was informed the lady went home because no one signed up for the play night by 5pm. No where on the advertisement did it say sign up at all. Then upon checking out I was charge not only for the room of $400 but for room upgrades of more than $120 extra, resort fees and other hidden fees. A $400 trip ended being over $600 just for the room not including food or anything dealing with leisure activities. I am still dealing with the costs because the manager even agreed that I was over charged.It was a beautiful place with great potential for a great weekend for my family. I think they just had a lot going on with weddings, seafood festival and all. I still recommend this resort to everyone.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
Patrica
Great hotel far from the action in Daytona but it's everything you looking for
Other trip May 28, 2015
jamie
"Very comfortable"
Great location, and very relaxing. The hotel staff worked very hard to accommodate all guests.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"nice place to stay"
hotel was clean, and the staff was really nice!
2 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
Iyanna
"Nice place for a short stay."
Nice ocean side hotel. Looked like the rooms were recently updated. nice pool deck with fire pits. Enjoyed our stay. Valet charge a little excessive, but no other real complaints.
1 night romance trip May 20, 2015
Jeffrey
"great room, park your own car"
Everything was great, even the view from the room. The biggest complaint that I had was they charged me $31 a day to park my car there and they parked it under a tree that dropped sap and bird poo all over it. Since it was in south Florida, the sun helped bake it on. I had to take it to get it washed to prevent damage to the paint and I was still charged $31 a day for this convenience.
2 night trip Apr 4, 2015
trinh
I was only there for two days but I had a great time. The room was spacious clean and updated.
1 night romance trip May 18, 2015