All hotels in Washington, District of Columbia, United States of America
1201 24th Street, NW, Washington, DC, 20037, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

4.8
"Park"
We had a lovely room ! The bed was very comfortable ! The shore heat adjustment was difficult but otherwise our stay was great!
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
"Great spot in West End Washington"
Park Hyatt product never disappoints. Staff and ambiance is terrific. Location in Washington's West End is good for access to Georgetown and DuPont Circle neighborhoods. Blue Duck is a restaurant that competes with local eating establishments and the bar is very lively.
1 night trip May 31, 2014
Richard S
"romantic getaway from the 'burbs!"
Well appointed and maintained. The tea room is a treat. The front desk agent asked us where we were coming in from and I told her the suburbs to celebrate our anniversary. She had champagne and cake sent to our room as a surprise. Very, very nice touch!
1 night trip May 25, 2014
CS
"Fabulous in every way!!"
Well exceeded my expectations - staff, room, restaurant, location all terrific. Right on the edge of Georgetown -lovely walking area and great for runs to National Mall. Greg at front desk provided an unexpected upgrade and the room resembled a mini-suite, modern, elegant, very well appointed. A wonderful stay. Every staff member was genuinely helpful and interested in making my stay the best it could be. Will definitely be back!
2 night business trip May 21, 2014
Frequent traveler
A great hotel and great value.
2 night business trip May 13, 2014
Rounsey
"Incredible service from the moment you check in!"
The staff, the rooms and service were all first rate! They have truly thought of every last detail- to make your stay extremely comfortable. Enjoyed a gourmet dining experience at the Blue Duck Tavern downstairs at the hotel- the complete experiece was amazinng- service & food impecable! Highly recommend staying at the Park Hyatt Washington!
Other trip May 13, 2014
Becky
"Georgetown Gem"
Lovely property. Service, Service, Service. This is one of the most service oriented hotels we've ever stayed at ever. I would return with no questions asked.
5 night trip May 3, 2014
Eileen
"One of the best 5 star hotels in DC."
Really enjoyed the food, clean rooms and well done. Just a great experience overall. I usually like to stay at the Ritz Carlton down the road, but enjoyed the Park Hyatt more and believe I will be staying there when I am back in DC.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
"Excellent!!"
The best relationship betwenn cost and benefit.
3 night family trip Apr 16, 2014
JV
"dc trip"
We had originally booked room with king bed and found out our daughter who had meeting at hotel upcoming week would be staying with us the first night. When she arrived to hotel, they had not gotten request and we eventually ended up in room with 2 small double beds. The tv was on side wall rather than front wall where you could view it. We were not in room much so not a big deal, but could have been had we stayed longer.Employees were very nice and helpful
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
"Great staff and good location."
Everyone was nice and very professional. Very service oriented hotel. We will return.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
Alison
"exceptional in every way, low key elegance"
top notch food, room furnishings, staff, really, its the best value for five star experience in DC, central but quiet location to boot. enjoy the blue duck tavern which is one of the best foodie spots in dc metro
1 night trip Mar 23, 2014
joe h
"Swanky & Good Location"
Great service, minimalist design, very accessible to foggy bottom / georgetown / dupont
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014
"Nice hotel, close to Georgetown"
We were very impressed with the staff at this hotel. It was our daughters birthday and it was embraced by the staff. They sent up a nice treat for her as a surprise and didn't leave us out either. The personal card from the consierge gave it a nice touch and made our daughter feel even more special. We felt pampered as they met our every need. We will stay here again.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
This was by far the best staff I've ever has the pleasure to stay with. Stay here!!
Other trip Mar 11, 2014
"Excellent services. Excellent staff."
Outstanding customer services. Excellent location.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
"Incredible Service and Quality"
This hotel is stylish and close to flawless. The service was impeccable from beginning to end. The hotel definitely feels better suited to business customers than a romantic getaway but we anticipated that. The restaurant looks fabulous, and the food didn't disappoint either. The bathroom and Le Labo toiletries were excellent. If I had to give any criticism it would it would that the pool is disappointing in size, the Spa prices are obscenely expensive (there's a spa down the road in Georgetown you'd be better off walking 10 minutes to for the hundreds of dollars it would save you!) and the bar doesn't have much actual bar space so it can be difficult to get served/ get a counter seat. Something I imagine a lot of lone business travelers might like to do! But all in all a great hotel!
3 night romance trip Feb 13, 2014
Zoe
"Blown away"
After having our flight to Puerto Rico cancelled, we decided to treat ourselves to a Staycation, by booking a nice 5-star hotel and enjoying the city of Washington. We live in nearby Virginia, so it was a treat to be able to enjoy a city and do things that we've been putting off. WOW! What an amazing hotel! The service was over the top, from truly attentive doormen to considerate and efficient front desk staff, to really wonderful lounge and restaurant staff. The front desk (Paige) heard that we were staying because of the flight cancellation and sent up some of their gourmet cheese and a bottle of champagne! What a thoughtful gesture that really moved us. In the restaurant, we trusted Michael to guide us, and it was a dinner we'll not soon forget! Amazing! In the lounge, Marc took great care of us two nights. Workout facility is top notch, pool and spa were tremendous. There really is not enough great things I can say about this wonderful hotel, and we'll be back!!!
3 night romance trip Feb 5, 2014
ScottL
"Affordable Luxury"
Well appointed room that provides bath sheets not skimpy towels, a lighted make-up mirror that doubles as a night light, in room bath salts with a soaking tub and a scale that registers 13 lbs lighter than my doctor's. Only complaint is the tub lacks appropriate insulation to maintain water warmth, would appreciate chest of drawers and space in the stocked refrigerator to allow personal items (you can request staff remove to avoid accidental charges). Staff is exceptional. Food is good but can be pricey (like the $300 pot of tea that perked our interest but we did not order).
2 night trip with friends Jan 17, 2014
CAC
"Hit and miss"
Our heat was broken. When we asked to have it looked at, they said they would. Returned after being outside and told that the room was fine. Got a call 2 hours later that mechanics were off in the room and we would be moved. We were moved to a nicer room but we are a family and it was really inconvenient to be moved when we were only staying 2 nights.
2 night trip Jan 17, 2014
Berry
"Good Stay"
Overall, it was a good stay. The only disappointing thing was the fact that after 10 nights stay in Hyatt, NOT one night was counted eventhough we have Hyatt Gold Passport due to the fact that the booking was done through Hotel.com!!!!! this was a big surprise for us. The team were good across the board. Thank you
5 night trip Dec 30, 2013
Ahmad Sleiman
"Just okay"
Not sure if it was due to being a city place but room was much smaller than what I have been used to when visiting other Hyatt hotels but bed was old but comfortable. The room cleaning wasnt that great they left some minor trash laying around, we always had to call for ice! The staff was friendly the restaurant blue duck tavern was amazing! Overall ok but would never pay the price again for this hotel of what I paid.
2 night trip Nov 30, 2013
"Natural luxury"
Nice place for a weekend getaway.
Other trip Dec 10, 2013
I booked this hotel from expedia. The discription says that I can check out at 2:00 pm. But when I check out ,they charged me a half day room fee.
Other trip Dec 8, 2013
"Hard to find fault"
I was fortunate to get a very good last-minute rate for a 5 night stay. I also was lucky to get a complimentary upgrade in my room. The accommodations were very spacious, clean, well maintained, with plenty of amenities and conveniences. Very comfortable bed, sizable bath with free standing shower in addition to bath and lots of storage space. Internet and breakfast included, which was quite the bargain. The style is very cool, elegant modern, without a lot of fuss. The service, especially front desk and concierge, was outstanding, especially when I needed to make alternate travel arrangements in light of a major incoming storm. The only negatives were: other hotel guests on the same floor were partying a lot and very noisy; the shower did not have a lot of water pressure and the temperature was erratic; and the breakfast credit got eaten up quickly by the restaurant's pretty high prices. But the food was excellent all the same. Convenient location though the immediate neighborhood is nothing to write home about. Still would stay again without hesitation.
4 night trip Nov 22, 2013
"First rate city stay"
The Park Hyatt is an oasis in the midst of Washington, calm staff, tea salon, quiet and comfortable environment. This was our second stay and will go back again. The only issue I had with the hotel was really with Expedia. I will not purchase a hotel stay through Expedia again. Weather on the East Coast required a flight change and Expedia was no help at all in modifying the reservation. We had to pay for a night we didn't use.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
jane
"Excellent hotel"
Aside from spa services ($175 for massage) and parking ($48.00) being very pricey everything else was amazing
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
"Great Hotel Location"
This hotel was really nice and it's at a great location. I'm allergic to pets and I just have a problem having a meal together with pets. I think there should be a pet free area for people with pet allergies. I went to the hotel accross the street to meet a friend for drinks because there were pets in the lounge and triggered my allergies.
2 night business trip Nov 26, 2013
NA
"Regular in DC"
Lovely hotel, great polite service no matter how late or how busy they are , and well appointed rooms
1 night trip Nov 19, 2013
"What is this ? English please"
Restaurant very good but noisy near bar , waiter was spaced out . Food excellent . Would go back . Simple shower stall beats crazy "latest thing " bath
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2013
John grady
"Excellent hotel, excellent service, good location"
Overall an excellent hotel. The staff was extremely helpful. We found the location very convenient in that we could walk to Georgetown and also to places along the Mall. The rooms are roomy but not huge. The decor is modern. We also got a wonderful deal that included a free "order from the menu" breakfast.
3 night romance trip Oct 17, 2013
RichR
"Best hotel in DC!"
What a great hotel! Exotic and luxurious. Here is the real 5 star hotel in DC. Showe room is too 21st century, but nice. They provide Nespresso in room.
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
"Can't fault this place"
Had a great stat at this hotel. Great facilities. Excellent restaurant. Great selection of wines and champagnes. All staff were pleasant, friendly and courteous. Really welcoming. Wouldn't hesitate to go back. Try it!
2 night trip Aug 31, 2013
"Good location, nice hotel, great small pool"
Pool is small , but very nice with a spa, my kids enjoyed by themselves in the morning. Restraunt has great food, very tasty and popular! Would return.
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
"This is a great hotel"
The neighborhood is very nice, it's only a few blocks from shopping in Georgetown and the metro. The staff is awesome, very nice. This hotel caters to you and it doesn't matter if you drive a Ford or a Maserati, if you are wearing a Gucci suit or Levi jeans, there is no discrimination. Thank you for a wonderful stay in Washington! This made our vacation one of the best.
3 night family trip Jul 27, 2013
Stacy
"Beautiful hotel"
Everything was wonderful. Only complaint, the shower runoff water went everywhere in the bathroom. Otherwise, we absolutely loved it all.
1 night romance trip Jul 7, 2013
"Overall very satisfying experience."
Overall excellent hotel. AC a bit too cold everywhere in the hotel.
Other trip Jul 5, 2013
"Excellent Hotel close to Georgetown, Wa, DC."
Excellent service overall, cleanliness, bar service, care and attendance by employees. I recommend it and will return.
Other trip Jul 4, 2013
Angel
"Very Nice"
Very nice place. Walking distance to Georgetown. The hotel resturaunt and bar were wonderful. The pool, eventhough many did not use was great! The one thing I would say is that we were there for just 2 days and they barely had enough space to put my clothes.
2 night romance trip Jun 7, 2013
"Comfortable staying"
Very nice hotel, professional staff. Delicious food in the dinning but expensive. Well equipped excercise room. Room includes a safe box this was very useful. The only bad thing is that our room was facing the roof and another tall building. Not a nice view.
Other trip May 31, 2013
I stayed at this hotel for years from 1985 - 2000. It had a warm decor and comfortable user friendly rooms. This has been replaced with a glacial lobby and rooms which are more appropriate in Lapland than in Washington DC. There are no pictures on the wall but plenty of protruding knobs eveywhere (even in the restauramt!!!). The suite was divided by a panel that did not completely separate the living and slleeping areas and the living area had no couch but three chairs each of which weighed as much as a Volkswagen, There is one TV which swivels on the dividing panel so that if one person is sleeping the TV cannot be watched as the noise will enter the bedroom from the living area. The shower and bath is all in one with no privacy door to the toilet. The shower is a large granite floor and there are no handrails so that a person could very easily slip and seriously hurt themselves. The retaurant is one of the strangest, coldest places I have eaver had a meal in. You go through a kitchen with dishes exposed and (I am not kidding here!!!!) a meat slicer next to the breakfast meats which is fine in a supermarket deli but not so great to look at at 7 AM. The restaurant has no, repeat no , decorations other thn the aforementioned knobs, and the furniture (Shaker Style - lots and lots of spindles) is very uncomfortable.Thomas Wolfe said you cannot go home again and I guess he was right.
2 night trip May 10, 2013
"They do a superb job!"
My wife and I are repeat visitors, and will most certainly stay with them again.
1 night trip Apr 20, 2013
"Terrific hotel"
Wonderful hotel - sleek, clean - great service beautiful restaurant - highly recommend!
Romance trip Apr 16, 2013
"room not 5 star"
A five star hotel in restaurant e lobby but a 4 star hotel in the room. (49 dollars a da to park is ridiculous)
Other trip Apr 7, 2013
Hotel room was small. Air conditioning didn't work well. Management did nothing to make our stay more comfortable. We will not go back.
Other trip Mar 24, 2013
Cindy
"Loved it!"
I stayed here on Valentines Day with my boyfriend and the room was perfect for that romantic getaway. I hated the commute to D.C. In soo much traffic so i wish we had one of these hotels here in Baltimore. I absolutely loved this hotel.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2013
Tiffany
"Showa powa"
Unbelievable shower and bath...great for couples. Helpful stuff included like toothpaste, bath salts, large comfy towels, etc. Staff recommendations were not helpful such as cab companies and restaurants, this was likely due to how young they were and may not have been to the nicer places, but very eager to help and professional. Very nice, good value and very close to metro.
Other trip Feb 19, 2013
very tasteful, beautiful, and understated--a wonderful hotel.
Other trip Feb 4, 2013
"Great style but terrible access to the internet."
The hotel and conditions were very fine but during my stay I had to actually work and I had issues with the hotels wireless access ( constantly dropping my connection ). Their website claims to prove wired access but the lan drop in my room was dead. I give them high marks for style but internet access is one of those ( basic ) features that should just "work".
Other trip Jan 23, 2013
"so so on the little details"
Upon check in on Friday customer service asked what newspaper I would like Saturday morning. I requested the FT. Given it is a weekend edition, I would not have received a newspaper on Sunday if I hadn't asked for one Saturday evening. I did ask for one Saturday evening but did not receive one Sunday morning. I also requested my shoes be shined and returned to my room by 4:30. They were not delivered by 4:30 but when I called customer service they were indeed ready and were delivered promptly. The door men were not familiar with some of the restaurants within a couple blocks radius. I found this very surprising. I would expected perfection of these little details from a brand of this caliber.
2 night trip Jan 11, 2013