All hotels in San Francisco, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here333 O'Farrell St., San Francisco, CA, 94102, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Love this hotel!!"
We chose to upgrade to the room with a view and it was absolutely amazing! Our room had a view of the city as well as the Golden Gate Bridge.
3 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
Audrey
"A great SF Hilton that needs softer beds"
Had a room with a nice view and two double beds (in the updated tower #3). Both beds were hard and uncomfortable. But everything in the room was spotless!
2 night family trip Mar 17, 2015
Chad
"Last Minute Decision"
Great stay for a spontaneous getaway on my Birthday weekend!
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Christopher
"Clean and quiet but cramped"
We stayed here for five nights for a family vacation. We had a room with two double beds - one of the recently renovated rooms. The room was very small. There was barely enough room to walk between the dresser and the beds. The bathroom was very nice and clean, no mold in the shower! However it was very small - part of the vanity was behind the toilet. The room took some getting used to bit it was good enough for my teenager and me. It would really cramped for two adults or more than two people. Service was excellent from everyone we encountered. Location is good - close to lots of shopping and restaurants but just a block our two behind the hotel the neighborhood gets rough. This was the quietest hotel room I've ever had. Very little hallway noise and no next door noise.
5 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
Marcy
"San Francisco"
Enjoyed the stay and San Francisco. My first time staying at the Hilton if SF. Staff vary helpful. Was surprised that there was only one restaurant and bar. Stayed in the tower and vary quiet and comfortable. Somewhat confusing at check in/out time as I thought I wan in the line Hilton Honors but was told by a vary rude lady (not hotel staff) that I cut in!!
2 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
sylvia
"New year reconnection"
Convenient and comfortable place to stay
3 night trip Dec 31, 2014
We had a great time with great hotel service & beautiful view of the bay
Rachel
"Don't judge a book by it cover."
Upon arrival the hotel looked beautiful in the lobby area. The staff checked us in and we went to the room. The room was small for 2 adults and 2 teenagers. A review of the room information states you have to pay for wifi and the refrigerator even if you don't use it. Day two of our stay we found one of the rooms had a sewer problem and made the whole 15th floor in the third tower stink. Upon check out we were given the bill but never asked "How was your stay?" My wife had to bring it up and mentions the sewer smell and all we got was "Oh, that must have been awful." Funny because the info card in the room stays "if you are not happy with your stay, tell us and we will make it right." Also at check out we had to remind the staff about parking. Yes parking is extra and not included in your room rate. $53 a day. So the hotel its self is beautiful, clean and well maintained and it should be with all the hidden fees they don't mention until check out.
4 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"a good experience"
Stayed only one night but was very pleased with hotel. The room and bathroom was very clean and bed very comfortable. Only drawback was walking a long way down the hallways to the room from the elevator. Service was fine.
1 night romance trip Mar 17, 2015
Beatriz P
"Union Square Hilton"
A nicely appointed room, albeit small, it was just what we needed. We definitely were penalized for a having a discounted hotels.com reservation by getting a very old room facing the parking garage. Many homeless people hanging outside and a unique street dweller screaming in the middle of the night which sounded like he was outside our window on the fifth floor. Would recommend asking for a courtyard room, or any room above the 10th floor next time. Many great restaurants in the area though, shopping, BART, MTA, all near by.
Jonathan
"Awesome stay"
Very nice n clean hotel!! Friendly staff! Awesome location and walking distance to downtown and Union square. Very convenient!
1 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2015
"Hidden costs"
Charged $106 to park two cars. Could not get an extra bed without paying a $30 upgrade. Room was comfortable but felt like I was being gouged for everything.
"Short Business Stay"
Short business stay. Big busy hotel in the city, not my cup of tea. But pleasant enough nice staff all round OK experience.
2 night business trip Feb 10, 2015
"SF"
Wonderful! City View was amazing!
2 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
"Sweet 16 in the city"
We had a great time and it was very convenient to stay in Union Square - close to chopping, cable car, restaurants, etc. Only complaint is that we specifically chose this hotel because they said they offered adjoining rooms. Not the case. We had two rooms close to each other, but no option to have adjoining rooms.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Greg
"Expected better.."
The Hilton is a great hotel to stay with. But unfortunately our stay was anything but that... Our room didn't have a lock on the restroom door, nor did the drain in the restroom sink work, we had to constantly lift the drain stopper for the water to go down cause it wouldn't stay up... Def not a way to spend my 37th bday...
1 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2015
"Not bad!"
Great! Parking is pricey whether it be self or valet.
1 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
"Very Nice"
Very convenient location with great amenities
4 night business trip Mar 2, 2015
Phil
"Wi-fi?"
Overall very good. But to charge for wi-fi is almost robbery for a hotel of that size. And $52 for valet when the parking structure is across the street for $35, really?
1 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
"Location, Location, Location!"
We were in town for a memorial service for a deceased family member. The location of the Hilton Union Square San Francisco was perfect, enabling us to get around quickly to several venues as needed. The hotel is huge and our room, while suiting our needs, was quite a distance from the main lobby. More closet space would have been nice. Being breakfast eaters, the in-house restaurant was wonderful. The hotel staff was great! After being "taken for a ride" by a cab driver, we switched to using Uber who were spectacular!
4 night family trip Mar 3, 2015
"Hilton San Francisco"
Great stay! Great location! Great staff and services!
6 night business trip Mar 1, 2015
"Satisfactory"
It was a spare the moment stay. The hotel was pleasant
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"Stay away!!!"
First off when we got there there is no where to park to check in, they are all tow away spots so you just hope that no cop drives by. They don't tell you there is a 25% "city tax" which added 50 dollars to our room.They also don't tell you it's 60 dollars a night to park in there parking garage and you have to prematurely charge it to the room other wise it's 12 dollars a hour. When we get to the room it's 15 dollars for wifi for one day and the wall paper was peeling off the wall and carpet was fraded and pulling up. The neighborhood was so terrible that when my girlfriend went to go get a pizza two blocks away she had people following her and cat calling her the whole way and had to call me to come down and get her because a man had followed her inside and was harassing her. I ended up rolling my ankle on property grounds and they seemed more worried about me filling out forms to cover there own butt's than making sure I was ok. I would never recommend this hotel to anyone unless I had a grudge agasint them. STAY AWAY!
1 night romance trip Mar 1, 2015
"Great stay in SF"
It was neat and great. The check-in/out was very fast and easy.
1 night trip Feb 28, 2015
Ji Hoon
Very close to good shopping and restaurants.
2 night business trip Mar 2, 2015
"not a bad hotel, but service was lacking"
Just so-so
1 night business trip Mar 2, 2015
"Needs refreshing"
In town for one night for a family event. Convenient downtown location. The beds were comfortable, but the hotel looks a little run down. Carpets were worn, and the windows were filthy on the outside.
1 night family trip Mar 1, 2015
"Awful Service, Great Location"
This hotel is in a great location, but the hotel service is very below par for a Hilton. The wait time to check in was over 30 minutes. There were plenty of hotel staff behind the counter; however, only 2 of them were actually checking in guests and the others were carrying on conversations of their own. The a/c was extremely poor and stayed very warm in my room the entire stay. Also, the hotel charged my room $127 for room service that was intended for someone elses room. The hotel took the charge off after arguing with them for an hour because they failed to mention where the food was delivered and couldn't produce a signature for the services either. I don't often 'not recommend' hotels to anyone, but I will have to not recommend this hotel to anyone reading this. My next stay in San Francisco will definitely be at another hotel.
2 night trip Feb 27, 2015
Michael T
"Weekend stay"
Great location for accessing all the different neighborhoods. Did not eat in the restaurant so can't rate it but Taylor street cafe across the street and Sears by Union Square were excellent breakfast spots and Starbucks in lobby if you just need a coffee to get rolling. They don't have a shuttle to airport so we used Super Shuttle to get us to and from for $17 each way.
3 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
"Perfectly located."
Room was perfect for a intimate getaway. The only thing I found a little strange was that the bathroom doors didn't lock. Other then that room was clean and service was great! Location is perfect and super convienient.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
christine
"Decent hotel, dated rooms, Pay for wifi"
Just an OK hotel. Rooms are dated, but clean. Wifi is NOT free.
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
"NOT VERY GOOD LOCATION AND BAD FACILITIES"
It‘s a little far from Union Square, and the hotel do not have much entertainment. The bed is really uncomfortable! I have to awake several times when sleeping on that bed! Every time I got up I felt tired. The room is small.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"A regular hotel"
The hotel rooms are quite old looking. My room was extremely noisy. All the elevators sounds were in the room. We have complained and received 25%discount on the price. Extra charge for wifi. I will prefer to try some other hotel, next time when I visit San Francisco .
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
yasar
"Save your money and don't stay here!"
We booked two nights here for a getaway weekend. It started in the parking garage when they told us there were spots on the top floor. After driving around and waiting almost an hour, we finally got into valet. The parking is a complete nightmare. In addition, I had to call concierge at 3am regarding a large party next to us, which was not resolved. The thermostat in the room didn't work as well. Upon departure, we explained our troubles to the front desk, with no assistance from them. By far my worst hotel experience. I will never stay at a Hilton again.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Ashley
Housekeeping was excellent; I requested morning and evening service and was promptly accommodated. Concierge staff is one of the finest I've ever encountered... The staff answered all questions without even having to look it up. Front door staff was very helpful, too.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
"SF Hilton"
The Hilton is centrally located . A short walk to shops, restaurants & transit . Rooms are always clean when I stay here and the staff are pleasant .
3 night trip Feb 13, 2015
Our stay was pleasant. The location of the hotel was excellent and close to all major shopping and BART.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Sabita
Good location but rooms were old and small. The Rooms didn't look like anything we saw on the pictures. We had to asked to move Rooms.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"A room for improvement."
The location and the comfort of the hotel is great but better service and a proper renovation would do a lot better. We reserved and paid for a better room on Tower2 top floors yet was directed to Tower1 which was older. The breakfast that was paid for turned out to be a coupon to pick up snack from Starbucks in the morning which had long lines and wouldn't cost more than $7.50 to purchase it. A bit disappointed to be honest.
4 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
One of the receptionist was not very nice. She was very rude when I was checking in at 12:30 Young midwastern lady. Then later at 4:30pm some other lady helped. I think she was from Philpinnies. She was very helpful and very courteous.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
Rittu
"Watch out for fees!"
Room price didn't include parking, breakfast, or internet. I wish I had known. Room was $179 / day Overall, the cost of the room could add to $320 (I cut back on internet and food to save money). Approximate numbers: Parking $53/day Internet $12 or $17/day (for high speed) Other taxes and fees $30/day Breakfast (e.g. eggs, toast, sausage) Could be as much as $40 if via room service (including the delivery fee, pre-calculatd gratuity, tip, taxes, etc). If you need a bottle of pop from the machine: $4 each. Rooms are clean but small. Decor is stylish but you can tell where they went cheap. Sink was a tiny oval turned sideways, next to the mirror, with no counter space. When washing my face, water dripped on the floor (even when my head was right up against the mirror). The bathroom had an ikea-like pair of doors. Due to space issues, had to actually open/close them each time I wanted to go inside. They ran out of parking spots / oversold the ramp, so I had to use valet parking (which they provided without additional cost). I prefer parking my own car. Overall, it's the Microsoft of hotels. Looks and smells like an office; it's clean, predictable, but with hidden costs, awkward facilities, and a need for security hovering around constantly.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
J
"Great location, sub-par hotel"
We stayed in the hotel for three nights so we got a decent amount of time to experience the hotel. For starters, the location was amazing. We got a room with a view of the bay so both sunrise and sunset were jaw dropping. The cleanliness of the room was less than desirable. My wife found a used coffee pod in the coffee maker. It was also clear that the room had not been thoroughly dusted in a while. The AC was malfunctioning when we checked in, making for an uncomfortable first night. They did fix the issue when we complained though. The breakfast was decent with a good spread. However, they consistently made everyone wait longer than necessary because they did not bus the empty tables fast enough. Overall, I think this hotel is capitalizing on its great location without doing anything more.
3 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Weekend Trip"
convenient location and clean, comfortable and nice rooms
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Nice hotel close by everything."
Hotel was nice and clean. It was close to my work place too which was a plus. Felt safe since there was a lot of police around at night. There are a lot of bums in San Fran so once sun down hits the bums just flood the streets.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Barney
"much better than reviews state!"
nice hotel, very big and centrally located near union square. walking distance to everything. hotel was extremely clean, there's a Starbucks in the lobby. The walls seem very thin we heard a baby cry all night 2 nights in a row. not really the hotels fault.
3 night trip Feb 14, 2015
"Nice hotel, but the neighborhood could use work."
Once we drove into the valet parking, everything was fine. The neighborhood itself was pretty bad. Lots of obvious drug use on the streets, lots of homeless crowds. Traffic sucked around the hotel. . . But, the room was nice, very clean. The water pressure in the shower wasn't good, but it was wet. I don't drink coffee, but the line at Starbucks in the morning was crazy. If you're in SF, you should be able to walk a couple of blocks and get a good cup.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Great hotel to stay at"
You get What You pay for. I had a great experiance. Great location
2 night trip with friends Feb 13, 2015
"Shop and then rest."
Perfect place to stay. Shopping is within walking distance.;)
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Pete
"Hotel close to everything in Union Square"
Great hotel. Overcrowded lobby. Great room and accommodations.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"vacation with friends"
It was overall a nice stay. I could tell the hotel is a little outdated with its decor. Half of it is older rooms, with the newer rooms looking better. The hotel was somewhat messy as well, since many transients come in from the street to lounge in the lobby. The view was somewhat restricted from the room, since there is only 1 small window. Service was outstanding, and the stay was good overall.
2 night trip with friends Feb 13, 2015