All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
200 S Alamo St, San Antonio, TX, 78205, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"good hotel stay"
very courtious,friendly and helpful staff.
2 night romance trip Mar 17, 2015
Dallas
"Nice hotel on the riverwalk"
Pros: convenient to downtown activities, clean. Cons: noisy all hours of the night, pricey for what you get.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"5 Star"
I got to relax
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
mike
Overall stay was okay, but not during spring break vacation I guess....paid ridiculous amount of money for valet parking and for them to take 45 minutes to 1hour to give me my truck was extremely insane !!!!! Never again.....
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"waiting"
It took 45 min to get our luggage. The iron board was broken and while i was blow drying my hair the t.v. and blow dryer shut off.
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
This hotel is at a great location! It's right off the River walk and close walking distance to great restaurants, shops, and River walk Mall. Since it was a busy weekend we took a cab to the Market Square and the drive was only a few minutes which was great. Upon arrival the hotel staff was very hospitable. Our room was nice with an updated look. The beds were comfortable and loved having a full length mirror! Pilar, with room service was nice and friendly and went out of her way to make sure I had plenty of what I needed when I wasn't feeling well. Very few things that I have to complain about. The unknown dirty sock under my bed that didn't belong to me was pretty gross. When we were going to check out I didn't receive the same friendliness that I did when we arrived. The payment process wasn't being clearly explained to me and I sensed a little attitude. We also called the front desk to see if we could get help for our luggage and no one ever came so we just went to the lobby. We didn't want to miss our check out time.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
Lynn
"Excellent choice"
one night stay was great, the hotel and the view were great. staff very friendly. I really enjoyed my stay.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
ISRAEL
"Great Location - Decent Hotel"
Great location. Right on the Riverwalk. Walking distance to Alamo and other sights. Enjoyed our stay. Rooms are reasonably comfortable. Service was good. Had hoped for a pool but turned out to be very small and boring. Found pictures on Trip Advisor of a pool that is not on this property - watch out for that.
2 night family trip Mar 10, 2015
Keith
"Ok experience."
Hotel In a good location but Valet parking for $42 a night is outrageous. Would not stay here again
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
omar
Was impressed with the hotel. I usually stay at the Marriott. The only thing was the bef was lumpy not that comfortable but other than that I had no other complaints.
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Florence
I loved Everthing, view was great. Bed was comfy and very clean room. The restroom was very spacious. Complementary coffe for two that's very nice. Thank you we enjoyed our stay. Thank you we had an amazing anniversary !!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
AV
"Nice location on the River Walk."
Everything was nice. The staff were all pleasant and helpful. The only complaint was with the bathroom in that there no outlets close enough to the mirror for her curling iron to reach easily. Not much counter space either. But our overall stay was very enjoyable, a very good facility.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
Ed
"pleasant getawa/perfect location!"
Wonderful stay... Courteous and very helpful staff, thanks!
1 night romance trip Mar 5, 2015
Nakisha
"Winter get away!!"
We just hung out in the room and had some down time. Love this place!!
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"Nice hotel on the riverwalk."
Enjoyed a nice girls' trip to San Antonio. This is a great place on the riverwalk.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
Traveler
"Perfect Location"
It is in a great location on the Riverwalk. Every room as a balcony. The room itself is very comfortable. It has a bit of a 1970s motif. Very retro. I will definitely stay there next time I'm in town.
Christie
"best place to stay"
A wonderful stay experience the view was awsome
"Loved the Hiltom"
I loved it here! We enjoyed it very much, perfect location!
"Fun family getaway"
Was a great hotel. Hospitality, Service, Room were all great. Highly recommend. We had balcony room looking at the river and was a beautiful view!!
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Jonathon
"Comfy bed"
I would stay again. Very nice bed.
Austin
"Bachelorette Party Weekend"
Great Room, Great Location, Great Service. Will be back for sure!
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"A awesome bday weekend!"
That was for my birthday and we had an awesome time and plan or going back because there is so much to see that we didn't get to see everything.
2 night trip Feb 6, 2015
"Elegant Riverwalk Hotel"
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. It was extremely comfortable and quiet.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
E
"Nice hotel, friendly staff, excellent stay!"
We stayed here while attending an event at the Henry B. Gonzales Convention Center. The location of the hotel couldn't have been any better as it was not only directly across the street from the convention center, but it was also a two block walk along the Riverwalk to a great selection of restaurants and nightlife. The hotel itself had friendly and knowledgeable staff and was beautiful and very comfortable. The view from the balcony was gorgeous. Highly recommend!
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
Chuck
I was staying for the PAX South event happening across the street. The staff was nice, hotel was clean. I enjoyed my stay there.
3 night trip with friends Jan 22, 2015
"PAX South Trip"
Great place to stay for PAX South. The venue was right in front of the hotel too. Excellent service when I needed more towels or blankets
3 night trip with friends Jan 22, 2015
Gerard
"Great hotel with great foods close by!"
An excellent place to stay at! Great foods near by and bars!
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"If you have to be in San Antonio.."
.. This is not a bad place to do it. Needs improvements. Good location next to the Convention Center, though expensive for the accommodation. Parking is obscene, at $37/night for valet service. Lobby is decent, though the decor and the lobby bar are a bit outdated. Staff is pleasant and helpful. Hallways on regular floors have VERY LOW CEILINGS.. I have tall friends who would have to duck. The rooms themselves are standard room height (~8ft. or so.) Perhaps this is because they routed new cables and duct-work through the center hallways? Still feels a bit claustrophobic until you are in the rooms. The room as well-cleaned and apportioned, and seemed recently updated, with a nice balcony over-looking the Riverwalk. Some parts of the view are a bit on the industrial side, with pumps and cisterns holding machinery, but this isn't unpleasant to see. WiFi is not complimentary. The local Riverwalk is super tourist-oriented, and not a genuine cultural evolution, but it's still a nice attraction with some good fine dining options. A bit difficult for vegetarians, but it is Texas after all. We held a company-sponsored event at this location, and the staff gave us access to a larger space without charge when they realized our event was larger than expected. Good service by the event and catering staff, though the meeting rooms were not ideal on the lobby floor.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Brad
"Best little getaway"
The hotel was wonderful! Great views of the riverwalk and old San Antonio. Felt so at home in the room.
1 night trip with friends Jan 22, 2015
Bryce
I love this hotel. It's right across the street from the Convention Center and the Riverwalk.
3 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
Very pleasant stay. Concierge and staff very helpful retrieving a jacket I left in a hotel restaurant.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Great experience."
Fantastic, every aspect of our stay was enjoyable.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Robert E.
"River Walk weekend"
Very nice, Hotel is starting to show being dated and could use a good cleaning on the outside area. Room was very nice & the staff was very helpful.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"Hilton"
The beds were very comfortable. Good location.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
The Bed is very used and is uncomfortable. You muts change it now.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"A new year in San Antonio!"
Had a great time in San Antonio! The hotel was beautiful, the Christmas lights and weather were just right! The hotel is in a great central location and close to everything! Thanks also to Jennifer Garcia who is sending me back the clothes we left in the room when we checked out. You're awesome! Thanks for a great trip! We'll be back!
2 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
lance
"Good but not great stay"
It is a decent hotel but a bit pricey for the location and quality.
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Arvind
"Great hote, bad parking!"
The Hotel was great. However, the parking garage was half a block away with no direct connection to the hotel. Very bad in the rain with a few suitcases and two kids. Due to traffic, a stop in front of the hotel was not possible. Still, the hotel charges 27$ for parking per day.
3 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"A nice hotel"
Parking is extremely too expensive.
2 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
LaNita
"Bad experience"
First the desk clerk said we did not reserve two rooms even though we showed her the reservation including confirmation #. Then they said they were sold out and could not help. After we said we were going to contact Hotels.com and had been on hold an extended time they "found" our rooms. Rooms were fine except for the thick dust on the door louvers. When we opened the door to our vehicle when the valet brought it the next morning the contents of the glove box and console were scattered all over the floor of the vehicle. After taking a look we discovered over 800.00 of our property missing. There was no sign of a break in so we can only assume the vehicle was not locked by the valet. I know valuables should be removed but one item was a very heavy ice chest. The detective who came to take the report said he had three more to get to after us.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
richard
Best Location
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Kyungha
"Nice place in a great location for a great price"
The hotel was nice and clean, and the staff was extremely nice. The location was also perfect (walking distance from all the main attractions). It did take them almost 3 hours to get our rooms ready (even though we arrived at 5:30), and they almost gave us rooms 7 floors away from each other. They did make us comfortable while waiting, and in the end we got rooms across the hall from each other. We chalked it up to the New Year's crowd. The one thing thing I would say that was a negative was the paper-thin walls. The family next door work us up every morning early by talking.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"Surprise!"
The room itself was VERY comfortable and access to the River Walk was very convenient. The only downers were 1) the surprise of an additional $29+ parking fee on top of the hotel price, 2) lack of adequate direction for "self parking" back to the hotel from the parking garage 3 blocks away, 3) no continental type breakfast available, and 4) as we were rushed, they would not allow us to obtain a luggage cart for taking our clothes down to our car ourselves - the bellman assured us he would be "right there", but did not arrive until 20 minutes later as we were gathering our bags to lug them down by hand, resulting in our being late to our next appointment. Otherwise, the stay was very nice. However, I will consider another hotel in the future due to the issues previously cited.
Randall
"Awesome!"
I like this hotel a lot, but the parking is not so convenience.
Tuong
"Getaway with the family!"
Perfect!!
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Everything was just perfect!
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"2 night get away"
This was our second stay at the Hilton Palacio Del Rio, San Antonio. Fast and professional check in. Our room with King size bed was modern, clean and comfortable. Hotel location excellent, on the river walk where there are plenty of restaurants to choose from. The only negatives was that we were overcharged for in room breakfast but once we notified the hotel it was soon rectified and also the shower in our room needed some attention as the water wasn't spraying out properly. Overall we enjoyed our stay once again.
2 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
Leanne
Rooms were very nice and clean. Location and access was great. Only thing that was wrong was all the vending machines on every floor were out of order. After all the searching and to no avail, we called the front desk and they made it right.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"A very good Riverwalk hotel"
We were here for just one night on the friday after Christmas. The location is awesome. It's a good hotel and I would recommend it to a friend. Pros: - right on the best part of riverwalk with direct access from the hotel - clean rooms, prompt and helpful staff. Cons: - Car was boxed in for about 15-20 mins outside the lobby before the valet moved the car in front so I could get out. It was a busy weekend, however... so this might not be the norm. - Self-parking is $27 and is a bit of pain. It's a block away and it could take up to half an hour from the time you leave your room, get the car and come back to load up your luggage at the hotel.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Abhijith
"Christmas in San antonio"
It was a good stay. Only problem was the room above ours was jumping, running, and slamming doors. Security went to room and was quite for a couple of hours then started back again. Walls are too thin. Had river view which was nice.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014