All hotels in Portland, Oregon, United States of America
921 SW 6th Ave, Portland, OR, 97204, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Thanks Hilton!"
I would definitely stay here again. Nice hotel. My nephew and I were given the best recommendations by one of the employees. Wish I caught her name, but she was awesome (brown, straight, shoulder length hair and worked the outside check-in/valet)! The room was clean and comfortable and location was great. Thanks Hilton!
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
Vanessa
"Clean and friendly, worst restaurant ever"
#2: Breakfast - We stopped at Hopcity (the lobby restaurant) for breakfast. My fiance ordered a bacon egg and cheese bagel. The bagel was not buttered and hard. The eggs and cheese on it were cooked beyond oblivion. The moisture in the cheese had boiled away and it had hardened, and the scrambled egg was like leather. The bacon was cooked properly, but had no flavor. I don't know how you do that. I ordered the eggs Benedict. They serve it on a "savory pudding" instead of an English muffin. I have an adventurous palate, but this was just weird. The flavor was meh, but the texture was wrong for a Benedict. That's not fatal, and the egg was cooked ok, but the hollandaise was so salty that it burned the inside of my mouth. The waitress didn't even have to ask if I had a problem with it, she could see my reaction and removed it from my bill right away. I have never had such bad food.
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
Rhy
"Just some small gripes,.."
Clean except when I found a baby roach in the bathroom. The television sound kept going out for a few seconds every 20 minutes or so and no refridgerator which I really missed. Otherwise it was a convenient spot.
3 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
"no lifted trucks ;)"
Very nice. didn't think about it. But don't bring your lifted truck here. lol. Had a 1/4 inch of clearance from my roof and the top of the parking garage. :( let air out of the tires to get it to fit. made it work.
1 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
frank
"Hidden Fee"
Everything was great except for a hidden fee for the hotel parking, they told me to check my confirmation which I did and looked at the additional costs which only listed valet as an extra. It was $27 for the night which was crazy with parking lots around the area at $10 for 24 hours! I would of walked! Considering we stayed in a downtown location you would think parking in their structure was included. Also the sign on their check in desk said if you're not happy we will make it right, and for just $27 they were not willing. Will stay somewhere else next time.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
Anna
"Nice hotel, small room"
The room was clean and nice, but it was cramped. I was there on business but I took my husband and daughter with me so we could see Portland after hours. The beds were not Queens! This was something I overlooked so if you need a Queen bed be forewarned these are doubles! The bathroom is small and there is no exhaust fan. I am not what they expected to happen to all the moisture but it just stayed in our room. The A/C was not affective at all. Our room was hot and uncomfortable even with the A/C turned to 65 degrees. While it was a nice hotel, these room are very small. For the cost I expected a bit more.
3 night business trip May 26, 2015
"Fun in Portland"
the only challenge was parking - garage was full
2 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
Joh
"Good property, poor staff"
The hotel was the center of a 9:00 P.M. to 11:00 parade, which according to the website of the parade organizers "attracts 325,000 people to downtown Portland." Access to the property was blocked off on all sides the second day of my stay for the parade. It never occurred to hotel management to advise guests of this lack of access - and I was not able to get to my room until midnight.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
alan
As is custom, the more pay for a hotel room the less amenities yoy get. No free wifi in room, no free breakfast. However, great location and very clean.
1 night family trip May 28, 2015
"Memorial Day weekend trip"
Spent Memorial Day weekend seeing the Portland area and this Hilton was the best priced and best located option to soak in the downtown lifestyle. Very pleased with the room and staff. Would definitely stay here again.
4 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
Christopher
"Family Trip"
We drove up to Portland from LA and were so grateful to have such a nice hotel room to stay in. The service we received was prompt and friendly. The rooms were nicely furnished, and the beds were very comfortable.
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
Donald
"the worst hotel experience I have ever had"
The stay was quite bad. The valet parked my car on the ramp at the entrance of parking structure accessible to the street, when I questioned why for the $ 75 cost of valet parking my car was never parked in the garage correctly I was told they didn't have adequate parking for a car like mine, my car is a 2006 Toyota. I asked what was meant by that comment at that point they called 2 rather large security guards who said that they had not had enough spots for so many guests. I should have been told at drop off. Rooms were very small bathroom dirty housekeepers banged on door at 8:30 am and were relentless in their banging I can honestly say I have been treated better at Motel 6. For the price of the room I could have stayed a week at Motel 6. Overall I am very disappointed
1 night family trip May 25, 2015
"The HILTON"
the rooms were great and it was in a perfect location for downtown walking!
1 night trip with friends May 25, 2015
Alexandra
"Great Downtown Location"
Super convenient location. Small but clean rooms. Nice pool and spa area.
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"Great central place to stay in Portland!"
Friendly staff at the front who were very helpful with restaurant suggestions and reservations!
3 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"Good stay but could be better."
Overall a pleasant stay but our room faced a wall. I have come to the conclusion that hotels.com bookings get the worst rooms. A couple of annoyances: Address was a bit confusing as there are two towers and we were directed to the wrong one. Coffeemaker did not work. Was brought a replacement, but that too did not work properly. And, wi-fi should be free.
3 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Rey
"Too Small"
Room was too small, hotel parking was expensive
4 night family trip May 21, 2015
"Great customer service!"
The room was a clean and a good size. Customer service was great, from check in to check out. Also the concierge was great with getting me set up with a taxi to the airport. Will definitely come back again. Good central location in downtown.
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Anthony
"Very Enjoyable Stay"
I was in Portland to Run the Rock and Roll Half Marathon, Hotel was located about 1 mile from the start.....and in the center of everything I needed.
1 night trip May 16, 2015
Juan
"May not come back"
My family stayed for 2 nights for the Rock and Roll Portland. I was a bit surprised that the room did not have a microwave like most rooms do. The bathroom door did not shut and you could see inside when someone was in bathroom. For the price of the room you would think the door would shut. Also, had to pay almost 10.00 a day for internet. not ok
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Check your receipt for charges not incurred"
Other than being charged for service not rec'd, the stay was finr
1 night trip May 14, 2015
"Excellent location and hotel"
This is a nicely renovated hotel downtown. It is very convenient to the Max light rail.
3 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
"Hilton was ok"
No free wifi. Phone in room was out of order.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
"PDX"
great hotel, great location, friendly staff
2 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2015
"Nice rooms, close to everything"
This hotel is downtown and a convenient walk to museums, restaurants and shopping. The hotel is nice but lacks the charm that some of the other downtown hotels have. Before staying, check for local events. This hotel seems to be in the middle of everything, 5K runs, parades, and therefore there can be difficulties in getting to it and out of it. Still, a very nice room and we will stay again.
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"Great rooms, terrible cot and blankets."
We stayed here for a ladies weekend and had a great time. The only bad thing to report is that we had ordered cot, it arrived in a timely fashion, but was tied with a string that we had a hard time untying, and that when we ordered extra blankets for it, two of the oldest rattiest blankets I've ever seen were delivered. They smelled like garbage, and were really unpleasant. Other than that, it was a great stay!
2 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
Traci
"Close to theaters and Portland Art Museum"
It was close to theaters and the art museum- just what we needed. Food and service were terrific.
1 night family trip Apr 29, 2015
Laureen
"Loved it!"
We had a wonderful overnight stay for just a little getaway. The staff was very professional, friendly and helpful and the hotel itself was quite nice, very clean and comfortable. Beds were lovely!
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
Pamela
"Excellent hotel for multiple day stay."
Stayed here for a conference and it was an excellent hotel.
3 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
"one night in p town."
Came down for a concert. Every thing great. Hard to pay over $200 thought for a night. And $27.00 for self parkkng. At least there is parking.
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"excellent stay, as always"
We love the location of this Hilton! The hotel is always clean, staff friendly, and rooms comfortable! They are pet friendly and there are two parks only a few blocks away. They offer delicious food via room service, albeit a little spendy. We stay here often when we're in portland and because of the location never need to drive anywhere, everything is walkable.
3 night trip Apr 24, 2015
Erinn
"Not impressed!"
Not impressed! Room felt dirty, staff was not very helpful! At checkout we were asked how was are stay, I said not great and the hotel associate said "ok".
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Chelsea
"Excellent hotel in great location."
We love this hotel and the location is perfect for all downtown activities. The newly renovated rooms are clean and decorated in grays and blues. My only criticism is the king rooms need two comfy chairs instead of one. The staff and service are top notch!
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"Great experience"
Everybody was very professional
1 night trip Apr 24, 2015
Pat
"Good experience"
Staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Fernando
"aa"
IT WAS AMAZING but there is no good parking
2 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
Moahmmed
"Good except"
Fine hotel. Irritating to pay for wi-fi. These days, it is like paying for having heat or running water or a phone in your room.
2 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
"Great stay. Stingy on towels"
Our stay was great. I didn't understand why the maids would only leave 2 towels and wash rags for our nightly stay. My wife needs more than one towel........super long hair.
4 night business trip Apr 7, 2015
Ricky
"Fair to midland"
Food expensive and not that good . There was no paper as promised. Room and bath were very dated. This did not live up to Hilton standards.
3 night trip Apr 4, 2015
Cheryl
"Overnight in Portland"
We were traveling and in town for one night. The Hilton was a very convenient location and we were able to walk to our favorite restaurant.
1 night romance trip Apr 5, 2015
"A nice PDX hub with great amenities"
This was about the best value I have ever seen. The hotel was well located for walking or catching public transit to every place you want to go in PDX. The room was clean and the beds were super comfortable. The health club is fantastic and the pool and hot tub were first rate and a great spot for the kids to unwind. Upon check-in, we were given a comp code to use internet in the room even though the hotel usually charges for this. The negatives are the in room coffee maker - the coffee is bad and you can't just heat water to make your own, but, hey, it's Portland, good coffee is everywhere. Also, parking is way overpriced. We parked at a meter (which is free overnight) and then just moved the car in the morning. Parking on the street is $1.60/hour, so no problem. I recommend this hotel.
3 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"couples concert getaway"
We attended the annual Ten Grands concert (ten grand pianos performing in support of the Snowman Foundation) and stayed at this hotel because of its proximity to the concert hall. The rooms were a generous size, decent fitness room, pool for laps (no hot tub, but could probably go to the other location across the street), friendly and accommodating staff, wonderful location. Building was relatively new. Would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
"Friendly staff, easy check in"
Room near elevator so heard elevator bell all night long, us you can hear toilets flushing in nearby rooms. Hearing someone shower at 4:30 a.m. and hearing the elevator and police sirens from street below made for an unpleasant night's sleep. Hotel nice but room location was definitely not!
nik
"Excellent for business downtown"
Great place to stay if doing business downtown. Plenty to see, do and places to eat. I booked go three days originally and ended up staying ten because of business. Great hotel. Great staff and great location.
3 night business trip Mar 3, 2015
Russel
"dissapointing... look elsewhere in downtown."
Loud construction in lobby, unable to add Hilton membership info, dirty room, not king bed as booked, moldy spa/pool/steam rooms. This hotel has seen better days, terrible experience.
1 night business trip Mar 7, 2015
"Executive Tower"
It was amazingly quiet for being right downtown. I had an excellent view of Mt Hood, The Willamette River, moon & sun rise and all the beautiful downtown buildings of Portland. The room was a little small but quite tolerable. There were plenty of things to take advantage of in the hotel & outside. I would definitely stay here again. The staff was very pleasant & efficient.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
"Hope this was an aberration"
I have stayed at this hotel at least 3 times in the past. I have always enjoyed my stay, except that the parking garage has always been awful and still is. However, this time I felt that my room location was not as nice as usual; maybe because I booked through hotels.com. Also the hotel was being renovated and the first morning there was a lot of construction noise. Additionally, the guest next door came back drunk in the middle of the night and was screaming profanities. I didn't find the employees very friendly, so I didn't bother calling the front desk. The one exception was the concierge service, which was excellent.
4 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
Hotel is in a great location-near to restaurants, shopping etc.
2 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
"10$ for wifi!?"
I've never stayed in a hotel without wifi, a mini fridge or air conditioning!!! I payed 200$ for a night and expected free wifi and ac. Absolutely ridiculous. The room smelled musty, there also wasn't a lock on the restroom door (room had double full sized beds). I guess we are just spoiled with seattle's hotels. I was highly disappointed.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
"Not up to par"
Renovations to the reception, kitchen and gym all at the same time - some warning would have been good - I could have booked something else.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015