All hotels in Portland, Oregon, United States of America
921 SW 6th Ave, Portland, OR, 97204, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Good stay but could be better."
Overall a pleasant stay but our room faced a wall. I have come to the conclusion that hotels.com bookings get the worst rooms. A couple of annoyances: Address was a bit confusing as there are two towers and we were directed to the wrong one. Coffeemaker did not work. Was brought a replacement, but that too did not work properly. And, wi-fi should be free.
3 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Rey
"Too Small"
Room was too small, hotel parking was expensive
4 night family trip May 21, 2015
"Great customer service!"
The room was a clean and a good size. Customer service was great, from check in to check out. Also the concierge was great with getting me set up with a taxi to the airport. Will definitely come back again. Good central location in downtown.
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Anthony
"Perfect location in downtown"
Pleasant. The hotel staff were very helpful. Room was neat, modern, and comfortable.
Karla
"Memorial day in Portland"
Hotel room was comfy. Amazing location. Friendly staff. Would have preferred if it was more clear that there are two properties, so we knew which one to get to, GPS brought us to the main entrance and then we had to move our luggage across to the other property.
Nandini
Stayed here 2 nights over Memorial Weekend for a wedding. A huge group of us sat in the lobby restaurant one night so it was a great gathering spot as people arrived.
Jean
"great weekend away with the kids"
We enjoyed the Memorial Holiday weekend in the city to get away from home a few days and stayed at the Hilton in downtown Portland. The location was wonderful! It's within walking distance from just about everything. Very close (a block away) from Pioneer Square where we played and just enjoyed meeting people. We walked to the Rose Festival Carnival by the river. We ate two meals at the hotel (dinner and breakfast) and the wait staff was just wonderful! So accommodating. We swam in the pool and enjoyed the exercise area as well - it has a lot of natural light which was relaxing. The hotel rooms were a bit smaller than I remember from when I stayed here years ago. We are scheduled to return to this location in August as a party of 4 (2 adults and 2 children), but this room (2 double beds) might be too small for us. I would definitely stay here again with my kids, but if there's any more than 3 of us, we'll need a second room.
momofboys
"Very Enjoyable Stay"
I was in Portland to Run the Rock and Roll Half Marathon, Hotel was located about 1 mile from the start.....and in the center of everything I needed.
1 night trip May 16, 2015
Juan
Good hotel for business...easy, uneventful service, good value.
Other trip May 23, 2015
"Close to everything"
Nice clean rooms with surprisingly comfy beds! Staff was very pleasant and helpful. Walking distance to mall and restaurants.
Other trip May 22, 2015
Leeann
"May not come back"
My family stayed for 2 nights for the Rock and Roll Portland. I was a bit surprised that the room did not have a microwave like most rooms do. The bathroom door did not shut and you could see inside when someone was in bathroom. For the price of the room you would think the door would shut. Also, had to pay almost 10.00 a day for internet. not ok
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Check your receipt for charges not incurred"
Other than being charged for service not rec'd, the stay was finr
1 night trip May 14, 2015
"One Night Stay"
Pulled up to hotel and was told to drive to other tower, that we got upgraded. Drove over to other tower and wasn't real sure on the upgrade. What was it? Was never told and the room wasn't what I would call an upgrade. Motel was clean, bed wasn't that comfortable. Would not pay the $236 price for it again. It was a quite hotel and the cleaning lady we ran into was super!
Other trip May 18, 2015
Sandy
"Excellent location and hotel"
This is a nicely renovated hotel downtown. It is very convenient to the Max light rail.
3 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
Nice hotel in downtown Portland. Valet parking made things much easier! I would go back
Other trip May 17, 2015
Kristy
"Marginal for center city hotel"
Expensive, expensive, expensive. Pros: Top location, clean room, friendly and helpful waiters in restaurant. Cons: Semi-rude greeting at front desk, costly valet parking ($35 per day), hotel lobby and decor looked like they finished construction and dropped a bar and tables into the open space. Completely lacks and sense of style or ambiance. No complimentary internet in room and if you are willing to pay, you can get the cheaper throttled down version for about $4 bucks or pay $9+ for the faster internet. Even the lobby free internet was so poor that I regularly had to go to my cellular phone and iPad to get a reasonably fast connection. My HHonors membership was of absolutely no benefit. The restaurant - terrible. Expensive buffet that... frankly sucked. The usual cold greasy bacon, sausage was good, eggs where scrambled and coldish, another scrambled egg concoction with sausage in it (why get that when you could get sausage and eggs), and a sort of eggy bread pudding thing with blueberries. The truncated dinner menu was not to my liking and I ate elsewhere. Try Jimmy Johns for great hoagies, down one block. All in all I would give the hotel 2 1/2 stars. Try somewhere else, I will.
Other trip May 13, 2015
peter
"Hilton was ok"
No free wifi. Phone in room was out of order.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
"Well Situated"
The hotel was located in a very convenient spot downtown. Walkable to many restaurants/ shops and to the river, where there is a market on weekends March - December. Biking from the hotel was also quite easy.
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Stayin at the Hilton for TIPPER"
I really can't complain about the experience. The hotel is in the heart of downtown and its really clean. The bed really wasn't that amazing for a Hilton, but it was a bed and the sheets were really soft, so I was satisfied. The maids also knocked a few times in the morning, trying to get in to clean the room. That sort of thing is kind of annoying, because I don't like feeling rushed to leave a hotel room in the morning. All-in-all, the staff is nice and the hotel was great. No major complaints.
Admiral Jensen
This hotel is in a great location downtown. The hotel and the room was very clean, safe, and quiet hotel. The service we experienced from all the employees from the front desk, the concierge, as well as the restaurant was wonderful. It was a very nice place to stay!
"PDX"
great hotel, great location, friendly staff
2 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2015
"Nice rooms, close to everything"
This hotel is downtown and a convenient walk to museums, restaurants and shopping. The hotel is nice but lacks the charm that some of the other downtown hotels have. Before staying, check for local events. This hotel seems to be in the middle of everything, 5K runs, parades, and therefore there can be difficulties in getting to it and out of it. Still, a very nice room and we will stay again.
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
My room needed an easy chair. I requested a 7:00 AM wake up call and I was never called. I woke up in time for my court case on my own. Still, I was well rested for the argument. My room was nice and quiet and the bed was comfortable.
Other trip May 9, 2015
"Great rooms, terrible cot and blankets."
We stayed here for a ladies weekend and had a great time. The only bad thing to report is that we had ordered cot, it arrived in a timely fashion, but was tied with a string that we had a hard time untying, and that when we ordered extra blankets for it, two of the oldest rattiest blankets I've ever seen were delivered. They smelled like garbage, and were really unpleasant. Other than that, it was a great stay!
2 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
Traci
"Good basic hotel that meets expectations"
Basic hotel in downtown Portland that meets expectations. Good parking staff upon arrival; decent front desk staff from my limited activities with the front desk and excellent bell staff (with whom I had much greater inter action). Disappointing food facilities for a quick bit or for variety but the restaurant itself is very good. I was in executive tower (whatever that means) and did not visit the "other facility" across the street. The experience may be different over there. All in all this is a perfectly adequate hotel although located in the heart of very busy Portland. It wa fine but nothing special.
Other trip May 8, 2015
"Close to theaters and Portland Art Museum"
It was close to theaters and the art museum- just what we needed. Food and service were terrific.
1 night family trip Apr 29, 2015
Laureen
"Loved it!"
We had a wonderful overnight stay for just a little getaway. The staff was very professional, friendly and helpful and the hotel itself was quite nice, very clean and comfortable. Beds were lovely!
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
Pamela
It was OK, $10 for Wi-Fi, noisy neighbors and the parking was unfortunate for to an event.
Other trip May 4, 2015
"Expected More..."
We were in town for a black tie wedding & thought the Hilton would be a nice place to stay, as it is supposedly a high-end hotel & was located close to the venue. What a disappointment! The closet only had one hanging bar about 3 feet off the ground. It would have been nice to hang my dress and my husband's tux, but we couldn't even hang a shirt without it dragging on the floor. The bathroom, while large, had very poor use of space & no counter, which made getting ready very difficult since there was barely any room to even plug in a curling iron. The bathroom sliding door didn't shut entirely & wasn't flush with the wall, so it left a large gap through which you clearly saw the toilet--so much for privacy. There was also only one mirror (a small one above the bathroom sink), so getting ready involved awkwardly craning around the sink to see closely in the mirror & standing on the toilet to try to get a full-length view. There was a large air conditioning unit in the room, which clearly serviced more than just our room and was incredibly loud--clanking and banging all night long. Parking is $27.50 EACH day. Finally, our car was parked in Hilton's garage for less than 24-hrs (around 4pm to around 10am), but we were charged a total of $55 without any prior notice. Had we known, we would have parked somewhere else because that is an outrageous charge for parking in Portland. For the cost and the name, we expected at least the basics, if not a little luxury, and received neither.
Other trip May 4, 2015
Rachel
"Excellent hotel for multiple day stay."
Stayed here for a conference and it was an excellent hotel.
3 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
"one night in p town."
Came down for a concert. Every thing great. Hard to pay over $200 thought for a night. And $27.00 for self parkkng. At least there is parking.
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"Great location at the heart of downtown Portland"
Reasonably comfortable hotel in a great location. The rooms were clean and the staffs were polite. But I feel it's a bit over priced. You would expect more for the price you paid. The room we stayed had no great views; everything was blocked by garage buildings.
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
Sajib
"excellent stay, as always"
We love the location of this Hilton! The hotel is always clean, staff friendly, and rooms comfortable! They are pet friendly and there are two parks only a few blocks away. They offer delicious food via room service, albeit a little spendy. We stay here often when we're in portland and because of the location never need to drive anywhere, everything is walkable.
3 night trip Apr 24, 2015
Erinn
"Not impressed!"
Not impressed! Room felt dirty, staff was not very helpful! At checkout we were asked how was are stay, I said not great and the hotel associate said "ok".
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Chelsea
"Excellent hotel in great location."
We love this hotel and the location is perfect for all downtown activities. The newly renovated rooms are clean and decorated in grays and blues. My only criticism is the king rooms need two comfy chairs instead of one. The staff and service are top notch!
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"Great experience"
Everybody was very professional
1 night trip Apr 24, 2015
Pat
"Excellent location"
This hotel was well run, comfortable, and located less than two blocks from Pioneer Square.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Rodger
"At hotel for a conference"
This Hilton is nice and a good hotel for a conference. The one very bad thing is the Wifi. You have to pay for it, even as a Hilton Honors member. It is very slow and one must login on to it each time the device uses the internet. Additionally, I hade a room at the end of the hall that was quite small. The lunch buffet in the main lobby was very good and a good value too.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
RL
"Good experience"
Staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Fernando
"aa"
IT WAS AMAZING but there is no good parking
2 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
Moahmmed
"Good except"
Fine hotel. Irritating to pay for wi-fi. These days, it is like paying for having heat or running water or a phone in your room.
2 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
"Perfect location."
The customer service was great from the valet people to the front desk people to Dave, the bellman who helped us with our luggage. The room was comfortable. And we liked the bar off the lobby!
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
Christina
"Great stay. Stingy on towels"
Our stay was great. I didn't understand why the maids would only leave 2 towels and wash rags for our nightly stay. My wife needs more than one towel........super long hair.
4 night business trip Apr 7, 2015
Ricky
"We were only in Portland for a day and enjoyed it"
The concierge was most helpful, directing us to great activities and restaurants during our brief stay. All special requests we made to accommodate our short timeline were handled in a pleasant and efficient manner. Would stay here anytime I'm in Portland.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Frequent Travel
"hotel was very nice."
we wish we were notified that 24 hour pool was closed.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"Fair to midland"
Food expensive and not that good . There was no paper as promised. Room and bath were very dated. This did not live up to Hilton standards.
3 night trip Apr 4, 2015
Cheryl
"Overnight in Portland"
We were traveling and in town for one night. The Hilton was a very convenient location and we were able to walk to our favorite restaurant.
1 night romance trip Apr 5, 2015
"An Interesting Overnight Stay"
The hotel was nice (watch for the secret parking charge they don't tell you about), but it had a great view. We were late to the Blazers game because a hotel maintenance man had to come check on water leakage occurring a floor under us. We got back that evening, had a great burger from Hop City, then we headed to our room. The keys wouldn't work, so I sent my spouse down to get a new set. Those didn't work either so I went down this time. Oh yes, this next set didn't work either. Security finally came (30 minute ordeal) and let us in. We were comped $50 in food/drinks, but it was not enough to pay for the $42/each Easter buffet they were serving (it was the only thing they were serving at Hop City), so we headed to Porto Bella, their other restaurant, in hopes that the pricing was within our food/drink credit(I didn't want to waste more time irately complaining to the desk). The food and service there was absolutely wonderful and we were the only people there at that moment. The food was reasonably priced and so superb that I had to share an image of it on my blog. I'm not really sure if I'd go back or not.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Lori
"A nice PDX hub with great amenities"
This was about the best value I have ever seen. The hotel was well located for walking or catching public transit to every place you want to go in PDX. The room was clean and the beds were super comfortable. The health club is fantastic and the pool and hot tub were first rate and a great spot for the kids to unwind. Upon check-in, we were given a comp code to use internet in the room even though the hotel usually charges for this. The negatives are the in room coffee maker - the coffee is bad and you can't just heat water to make your own, but, hey, it's Portland, good coffee is everywhere. Also, parking is way overpriced. We parked at a meter (which is free overnight) and then just moved the car in the morning. Parking on the street is $1.60/hour, so no problem. I recommend this hotel.
3 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"couples concert getaway"
We attended the annual Ten Grands concert (ten grand pianos performing in support of the Snowman Foundation) and stayed at this hotel because of its proximity to the concert hall. The rooms were a generous size, decent fitness room, pool for laps (no hot tub, but could probably go to the other location across the street), friendly and accommodating staff, wonderful location. Building was relatively new. Would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015