All hotels in Pasadena, California, United States of America
168 S Los Robles Ave, Pasadena, CA, 91101, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

Great Location near old Pasadena. Good value for the price.
Other trip May 4, 2015
Armen
"Fun Get away"
There was nothing we did not like about this hotel.
1 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
Janis
"Great Pasadena Hotel"
The hotel was new and in a great area. The bed was comfortable, the room was nice and the breakfast was expensive but really good. There was no fridge, only complaint.
1 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
Janice
"Nice hotel in Old Pasadena"
I booked a room here for business. The location was close to Central Park where the event took place. Room rate was reasonable. The rooms had a charging dock for all of my gadgets. Nice clean rooms. Not too thrilled about paying $18 for parking then having a hard time finding an open space that wasn't reserved.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Naki
"Nice Amenities!"
I attended an event at the Pasadena Convention Center and had to carry some items back and forth from the hotel to the venue. I loved their free shuttle service within a 2 mile radius. Their staff was really nice and the room service was awesome. I would definitely stay there again!
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
"Expensive Parking and no free wifi"
Comfortable room. But a bit much for parking and no free wifi.
1 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
"A nice hotel near the Huntington Gardens"
The hotel is nice but the room is a bit out-dated
1 night romance trip Apr 13, 2015
Rooms and baths were outdated. Convenient to old Pasadena. Nice sitting area in the lobby.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"Excellent location. Great staff. Very clean."
Stayed for 2 nights. Everybody from front desk to housekeeping was very hospitable. Starbucks in conference lobby was a big plus. Highly recommend.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
jesus
"Overall"
I would definitely stay there again. The staff was more than helpful.
1 night business trip Apr 4, 2015
"Great hotel and location"
We had a positive experience Fitness center nice Breakfast very nice A/c in room noisy In room safe wasn't working Hotel clean and staff excellent
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
jgk
"Good Hotel but Dated"
Hotel staff is great. Needs some remodeling! Manuel makes the BEST green chili sauce that is right next to the Omelet station. MUST. HAVE.
3 night business trip Mar 30, 2015
Stayed for one night and great location to Colorado Blvd and they also offer complimentary hotel shuttle within a 3 mile radius from Hotel.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
love to travel
"Fun hotel for family with kids"
A good hotel for family fun time. Swimming pool is great. Breakfast is kid-friendly and has good options for kids.
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
"Visit to Friends"
This property is a good choice in Old Pasadena. May be our designated location for future visits. The local shuttle is a great touch Luis & Bob were knew the area and offerings
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
"parking"
I didn't like that hotel guests had to pay for parking. It was not in the website when we booked
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Jose Luis
"Thumbs up!"
Our stay was real smooth and easy!
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
"Always stay at a Hilton!"
I have an event venue that is held annually at the Hilton. I call this my " in town" stay for one night. I like the Hilton Hotels and frequent them more than any hotel chain. I am a Hilton Honors member as well.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
Bridget
"places to stay that are great"
Everything was just great
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Joyce
"Hotel review"
Nice hotel. The room was clean . Unfortunately I never received the refrigerator I asked for. I actually requested it twice and never got a call or reason we didn't get it. Otherwise it was a good experience.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"Hilton Pasadena"
Excellent Service. Nice rooms. Great food in lobby restaurant. Walking distance to Convention Center, but they also have a shuttle. Would stay here again.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
laurie
"Great business getaway!"
I turned a business trip into a weekend getaway. We made reservations at Union, a great restaurant within walking distance of the hotel. We checked out live local music at a little pub. The next day while I was at a conference, my boyfriend was able to go golfing and to a local skate park. Everything was great except the bed. It was lumpy and bouncy. Not good for a light sleeper that had to be up at 6:30 and pay attention all day.
1 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
Older Hilton hotel. Don't expect too much on room amenities
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
"Night out in Pasadena"
A Convenient location, got it for around $140 a night. It's a nice place to stay in Pasadena, very close to the center of attraction. The hotel is clean, staffs are professional, and overall a good experience. The room that we stayed in was a bit smaller than other Hilton Hotels we've stayed at though.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
The air conditioner would shut off when you are sleeping and would wake up stuffy and sweating. The bathrooms are two little for two people trying to get ready. No refrigs in the rooms to put your own drinks ins. The parking is very confusing.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"The best"
Loved it will do this often
Danielle
Room was nice, however the heater did not work. No elevator in the garage and guest parking ($18.00) starts on level 2 so you have to use some stairs. Still a good value for a Hilton. Would stay again.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Nice clean room, great location close to old town, wonderful helpful staff.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"good service but need a new mattress!"
King size bed mattress was not so good. Whenever I lied down, the old metal coil made noise. And it is not so comfortable. Whenever the heater is on, the noise of heater mixed with the metal coil of mattress and you could hear in laying on the bed, and it is so annoying. Beside everything was good. Specially front desk service was so nice aand kind.
1 night business trip Mar 2, 2015
Justin
"Nice location - close to Pasadena Convention Ctr"
Great experience. Hotel staff very professional and understand how to treat customers.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
"Spring Break"
Great location...easy to reach from LAX.
2 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
"safe and comfy"
Food service was way to slow. Ordered chocolate cake ...took about 45 mins to get it. At the restaurant. I was wishing I had a oven to bake it myself. Other than that was a great area and felt safe to even walk after dark. Hotel was comfortable.
5 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
Wilma
"Always happy at a Hilton"
The staff is always friendly and helpful, the room was clean and everything worked. Room service was excellent too.
4 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
Great place. Beds are very comfortable. Great location. However front desk gave me a hard time at first saying they didn't had my reservation, then they didn't had a one bed. Then after a phone call to hotels.com suddenly they had a room available for me. Tried to apologize with a view room, when I had originally paid for a room with a view.
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Cristina
"Horrible Hilton"
Room smelled. Old and out of date. Felt dirty inside the room. I will choose another place next year. Not worth the price for the quality is very low. If your going to stay in low quality pay a low quality price elsewhere.
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
tiffany
"Restful and relaxing"
The associates of the hotel were pleasant and helpful. This was a wonderful getaway and this stop made it relaxing. Lots of wonderful restaurants walking distance and nice weather.
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
Liz
"My opinion"
The room was nice and the front desk attendant was great but the room she put us is was near the elevator and ice machine. Which was very nosey and uncomfortable.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
Amber
Parking wasn't that great having to park in back lot then to have only one entrance to get into hotel. Finding the elevator to get up to room was also annoying. Room was great and clean. Having no free WiFi to guest was bad too.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"Great stay in Pasadena"
we went to visit our daughter at Caltech and this hotel was perfect. The location was ideal-we could walk to Caltech as well as Old Pasadena. The hotel had a great pool, gym, and having the Starbucks right in the lobby was great. The staff was super friendly and the condition of the hotel was nice and clean. The price point was ideal as well.
2 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"Weekend Quick Trip"
My wife and I came to the Pasadena area for a wedding; however, we missed it due to flight cancellations and postponements. We decided to salvage the weekend and had chosen the Hilton because we had stayed there previously and it was priced better than an Old Town Marriott that weekend. We got a nice room, but I was not allowed to use my rewards as I had gotten the booking through an online site - Expedia. The hotel is located at Los Robles and Cordova, a nice area between Old Town and the Lake Ave. commercial area. For my money, Lake has a very good variety of eating establishments: Burger Continental, Dupar's, Pie and Burger, Wahoo's Fish Tacos and a variety of others in addition to some commercial that shoppers might enjoy. We were also able to walk to the Gold Line light rail and get into downtown L.A. very easily. For those who wish to avoid the SoCal traffic, there is a #10 bus that you can catch directly across from Union Station that will get to to Santa Monica for the price of $2. At the hotel, there is a nice lounge area, and a place where guests can get morning coffee and light breakfast items. The staff is friendly and helpful and I have no doubt we will return.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
I travel to Pasadena regularly to visit my daughter's family and have stayed in many hotels in the area. For the price, the Hilton is excellent. The hotel is a little dated but for comfort and service, it's hard to beat. I have been particularly impressed with the friendliness and professionalism of the housekeeping staff and the restaurant staff.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Very nice, great stay"
Rooms clean and comfortable. Hotel staff very friendly & helpful. We had a great stay
Michele
Love the room . Hotel close to restaurants and shops. Only Thing Is That You Have To Pay $18.00 For Overnight parking.
"bad wi-fi connection"
wireless internet does not smooth
3 night business trip Feb 7, 2015
Erdinc
"Happy 70th"
It was a great place for my family to stay to celebrate my 70th birthday. It was convenient to the restaurant where we celebrated the event, and also to many of the Museums and shopping. Even though the rooms were too small to gather comfortably together, the common areas on the main level were a great place to gather. Service was fantastic!
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"Not provide a little personal help"
I lost the iPhone adaptor so I asked the front desk to help or borrow from their staff but rejected.
1 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
"A great hotel!"
From the moment I arrived until I left, this hotel stay was one of the best I've experienced.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
Beverly
"Very satisfied!"
Parking is a little pricey...but who likes to pay for parking anyway? Service was great even though they were extremely busy. Would definitely recommend staying here for large groups.
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Tanisha
"Hotel reservation via expedia"
We chose this hotel via expedia 2 nights. We came to the hotel told that we only need 1 night. And the front desk told me OK. And in the morning she said you had to contact expedia. But we can not contact expedia for this matter via call back application and change reservation. So we hope expedia and hotel pasadena only charge one night only in my credit card. Thanks.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Andika
"Was expecting a bit more"
Terrific location, very dated room. I was expecting that this location would be modern - but the room felt like one from 15 years ago - with dinged up furniture, a noisy air conditioner, an old bathroom. The showerhead was exceptionally high flow - which was a bit shocking given the drought. It did have a balcony which was nice and the walls were thick enough where I couldn't hear my neighbors.
2 night business trip Feb 4, 2015