All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America
1335 Avenue Of The Americas, New York, NY, 10019, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"NYC Family Vacation"
Stayed here with my 2 daughters and wife and had a fantastic time in NYC! Would come back again for sure
4 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
Renato
"Good neighborhood"
Very nice neighborhood. Walking distance to everywhere. Room was okay.
4 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
Jia Yue
"Midtown Hilton overnight stay."
Room decor was dated. Furnishings need updating. Asked for early check in and was charged $25. I thought that was a little greedy. I think the lobby is being remodeled besides. The Concieres were very helpful though. Polite front seat personnel.
1 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2015
Deborah
The toilet was constantly running and the light bulbs had burned out in one of the lamps. There was no coffee pot in the rooms, which was a big drawback. The sheets were not very clean. I was disappointed in this Hilton property.
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2015
The hotel was in a great location. It wasn't too far to walk to Times Square, subways, or the other great attractions. We will definitely stay there again!
4 night trip with friends Aug 13, 2015
"Very family friendly hotel"
We a family of four with two kids stayed over the weekend. Our experience was very nice and kids loved the room and the hotel overall - proximity to everything was great. We have stayed closer to time square before and this was a much better experience. There is a nice store, coffee shop and restaurant in the super large lobby / central area that is very convenient for everything.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
"Great weekend!"
Perfect location to Central Park, Times Square and subway. Staff was wonderfully helpful with special requests. Would definitely stay again! Only bummer, room service didn't have good gluten free options.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
"Perfect Place for NYC Overnight & Broadway Musical"
The perfect location for a Broadway Musical (Amazing Grace that was amazing)and NYC overnight. Taxi to the show and a walk after back to the hotel. Guard on duty checking for room keys gave that extra feeling of security for folks from smaller cities than the Big Apple. Requested extra pillows and king sized bed were accommodated ... room was spacious and well appointed. Great value & great location!!!
1 night romance trip Aug 11, 2015
It was great the only thing that could be better was if the room had refrigerator!
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
Marcos
"Great location - wish it was a little cleaner"
Hotel is in a great location to visit NYC! Have stayed here before, which is why we chose this hotel. We were put on the section of floors that the convention rooms are on so we had to wait sometimes a VERY long time to be able to get an elevator. Plus, the people at the convention were on our floor and would be out in the hall LATE at night and EARLY in the morning talking loudly with each other which woke us up. Would have been nice to have been notified of this inconvenience and adjustments made for those of us paying for our VACATION, which should have been relaxing. Also,we made a large purchase in the gift shop, but Jose, who was the worker at the time, made it very obvious that he was disgusted that we were in there looking at shirts and unfolding them to check sizes. We were folding them when done, but he grabbed them out of our hands and said, "Give them here!". Now, I would understand if he was busy or we weren't purchasing anything, but no one else was in the store and we had already handed him several items that we were purchasing. He never thanked us when we were done. This really bothered me since I, at his age, worked in retail and was always taught to be respectful to anyone who walked into your store. Overall, it is a nice hotel, but had a few experiences that I wish wouldn't have happened. When you work all year and save for a nice family vacation, you hope that these things wouldn't happen because it does stay with you!
3 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Enjoyed NYC with family. The location is great!
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
"NYC"
Great hotel! Easy checkin, close to Central Park, time square and subway!!!
2 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
Location was terrific, and the room and service was great too! The elevators are slow and overcrowded, but that would be our only complaint.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
In my opinion, this is probably the only Hilton thus far that has really horrible customer service and at the Diamond Desk at that. Rude. 2x I called and twice I was made to feel i was an inconvenience for calling. The room was a premiere room that faced nothing but back of buildings, there were masking tape markers on the top railing of the markers, there was only 1 restaurant site that was only open for breakfast. After that you can buy prepared meals i.e. Whole Food Style or order and they will make simple meals i.e. pizza's, burgers etc..We arrived after 9:00 p.m. and we ate what was available. And, the hotel's "menu guide, HBO, PayPerView" Was not working the whole 3 nights and 4 days that we were there. Upside close to MoMa, Close to Radio City and Broadway, Close to shopping and St. Patricks Cathedral. Housekeeping was great though. The only nice people who delivered great customer service. Oh, and the 1 and only restaurant that served breakfast? Harvest and something, when you ask a waiter who does not serve your table, even if it is only for a napkin, they won't get it. They'll tell you to tell your server. I asked one of the kitchen staff (I think) where the batter was and his reply was "go back to your table and ask your server" the whole hotel is lacking in Customer Service. We are diamond members at the Hilton for the simple reason that we like their customer service, not this one.
3 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
A very good thing about this hotel is location.
3 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Karina
It was perfect. 6 blks to Central Park 5 blks to time square. Everything was close enough to walk or subway to Statue of Liberty.
2 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
Susann
"Happy at the Hilton New York Midtown"
This hotel is convenient to everything in NYC and is my preferred hotel choice. I have stayed here many times and the only drawback is that the check-in line is insanely long.
1 night trip with friends Jul 31, 2015
"Great hotel centrally located"
Great location in the center of Manhattan, easy to walk to Rockefeller Center, Times Square or a local subway station to get to other areas of the city. We had an early flight and for a nominal fee we were able to get into our room for a quick refresh before heading out for the day.
2 night trip with friends Jul 29, 2015
Deborah
"Wonderful rooms, if you can stand the wait..."
Great place to stay, but I expect a bit more from a Hilton in Midtown. An elevator was down, and this hotel can't really accommodate any reduction in flow. I expected to see armies of technicians trying to get the elevator back in service. But even after a room change to a floor with a full complement of elevators, I believe I spent more time in the elevator lobbies than in my room. Which is sad, because the rooms are oh so nice and comfortable!!! They really need those new destination command elevators. If you need quick, this is not the place until they get the crowd management under control
2 night business trip Jul 22, 2015
Sam
"Great stay in New York!"
We arrived at the hotel earlier than the posted check-in time and our room was not available yet, so our bags were stored for us at no charge (usually the hotel charges a minimal fee per bag for them to store your luggage). The staff was extremely friendly and welcoming. Our room was very comfortable and clean - It was actually very large compared to some rooms you will find in major cities. The hotel location was perfect - within easy walking distance to Times Square and Rockefeller Center, but much quieter, even though it is centrally located.
2 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
Eileen
"Not good for me"
The star goes to the cleaning lady I met. She was really nice and friendly. However the people at the front desk do not have any smile on their face. They gave me a room that already has someone inside. When I went back to them they asked me to wait for 45min to an hour just to let them figure out what was going on. Meanwhile they had a lot of empty rooms upstairs. It was 8:30 in the morning. My mom and her friends just went through a red eye flight. They needed rest. We left the hotel and went back after an hour. We were exhausted. I asked again and none of them seemed to know what happened. A guy simply gave me another room. It made me feel like I didn't need to wait at the first time. If I knew this would happened, I would not book this hotel at all. I've been to several Hilton hotel. None of them were like this. Also I asked for coffee maker and they told me they didn't have it. I would never book here again.
2 night trip with friends Jul 27, 2015
"Satisfaction Plus"
I enjoyed my stay and the only complaint I have is the elevator service for 1.5 days.
1 night romance trip Jul 27, 2015
Jerry
"One day in new york"
Good access to Broadway show and Yankee game
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
mark
"Not impressed."
Booked a room with two full sized beds well in advance of our 1-night stay. When we arrived, the room we purchased was "not ready yet," so we were given a room with a king sized bed and queen sleeper sofa. Normally would not be an issue but the room was not big enough to accommodate these two features. For a family of four, the room was very tight. No bedding was available to make-up the sleeper nor did anyone offer to come in and handle. No refrigerator or coffee maker in the room --- standard in most hotel rooms. No free Wifi and the room was not stocked properly for four people (eg. Two small towels, one small tube of shampoo, etc.) The walls and exterior windows were paper thin; the noise from the street was something we had never experienced in other NYC hotels and the echo in the bathroomwas so bad that one could fully hear conversations from the elevators a few doors down. No complimentary baggage storage -- again, fairly standard at hotels; they charged a $3.50 per bag fee. Overall completely bare bones for $335 per night. The only upside was the location which was fairly close to Times Square and Rockefeller Plaza. Would not recommend nor will I consider returning.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Kristin
"great location , not so great service !"
Hotel understaffed very long line for check in and out And same was the case for housekeeping and our room was ready at 6 pm instead of 3pm
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Fatima
"Great stay and walking distance to all major spots"
We had a comfortable stay. Loved it that I even bought a time share! Only problem is there's no coffee machine in the room I didn't like the lobby restaurant coffee or prices:(
8 night business trip Jul 17, 2015
"Never again."
This was, by far, the worst condition, poorly staffed, poorly maintained hotel we have ever stayed in- and we travel frequently for work and for pleasure. Extremely disappointed and it no where near met expectations of one would expect from Hilton. With a fully booked location, I would have also expected Hilton to have staffed properly. 2+ days to fix an elevator. And we had upgraded, too. :( Never again.
1 night romance trip Jul 22, 2015
Betsy
"Great Place to stay in Midtown"
Nice stay with all needed amenities. Comfortable beds and walking distance to many must dos while in NY
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
alta
This hotel is in a great location! We were not far from everything. Clean rooms and nice housekeeping ladies!Just wish it had a pool/hot tub to enjoy and relax after a full day of walking! We will definitely stay here again!
3 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Joanne
"1st Hilton stay"
Great service, very clean room, great location, the hotel is solid.BUT being Hilton, I expected more luxury and extravagance. I would stay there again.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
"New York Trip"
The Bed was a little to soft for my liking
2 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Edsel
"The wonderful staff at The Hilton Midtown"
I loved my Hilton experience I wish I knew the agent's full name but I only know that her first name is Kim I had guests checking in at different times coming from different places for the American Black Film Festival Hilton Midtown was the host hotel. It was an experience that I will cherish for a lifetime. Kim was so helpful,understanding and accommodating of my needs. She followed up with us the entire weekend. She encouraged us to take advantage of the executive lounge that we added to our stay. An elegant treat that saved us lots of time when we had to get a quick meal before our ABFF panel discussions.Kim even made checking out a breeze since we still had additional meetings that coincided with our check out time. Kim was so personable, approachable and available. She made our stay a very happy and stress free experience. I wish I knew her full name so that she could get the full credit for a job well done. She did mention that she was from the Island of Guyana if I remember correctly. It's been a month since my stay and I am still going on about it. My family and I visit NY often we are planning our going to stay here next time. The only thing that would have made this hotel any sweeter was if there was a hot tub/sauna. I truly hope that Hilton Midtown host the ABFF again next year. Thank you so much. Juliet Romeo
3 night business trip Jun 11, 2015
Juliet
Wonderful hotel and great location for NY tourists.
3 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
Deborah
"Good but not spectacular"
It was a nice hotel in a great location, but it took too long to get A room
2 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2015
jessica
"NYC Midtown Hilton--Disappointed in Hilton!!!"
We have enjoyed our stays here before but this visit was not pleasant. We were celebrating our Anniversary. The first morning, we were awakened at 8:00 a.m. by Indian people in the next room, who were shouting in their own language and had the TV blasting. It sounded like 5 people were in the room. We had to call Security to take care of the problem. The 2nd morning we were again awakened at 8:00 a.m. but a screaming baby and a 2 year old and mother and father talking loudly. Hilton offered to buy us a free drink in the lobby lounge. We had a very rude waiter named Esco, do not go there. We had two rum punches which came to $40.00!!!!! The drinks could not be more than $15.00 each and no prices were posted, so we had to pay the extra $10.00 in service charges and tip! Thanks for the FREE drink Hilton! Big rip off. Hilton management is changing the hotel to put shops at the front entrance. Also, there is no longer an Executive Floor upgrade. It costs $35.00 now per day. This is just wrong for Hilton Honors members. We will be rethinking future stays at this hotel. There is too much other good hotel competition.
3 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
Richard A.
"Great stay - great location"
We were visiting our daughter who lives in the city. We have stayed at other hotels in the same vicinity but this was by far the best!! We enjoyed the hotel and personnel- Just wish they would put coffee maker in rooms :))
2 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Leslie
"Impressive for name recognition"
Enjoyed the stay did expect more value for the money spent. Guess that's just NYC.
2 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
"Problems"
Our trip started off a bit rocky. I ordered a king bed, but we were given one queen bed. The hotel accidentally assigned one room to two parties-a couple entered just as I had drifted asleep. Talk about awkward. Another major thing for me was the grating noises at nighttime; it's practically impossible to sleep with the elevator shuddering up and down perpetually throughout the night(our room was right next to the elevators). Also, watch out for the bugs(I discovered tens of tiny, gray bugs on the ceiling of the bathroom ceiling).
4 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Best for seeing the city!"
Perfect place for seeing new york! Steps to MOMA, Central Park. Shops. Shows. Staff so accommodating too.
2 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
MA ROSARIO
"My NYC home"
Stayed many times and will stay again. Great location.
1 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
Everything was good except that the housekeeping, twice did not provide toilet paper and back up. Have to call to get extra towel (have 4 registered guests but gave 3 towels). Why can't they also provide the corresponding number of shampoo and conditioner? These are very minor things nLocation is great and front desk personnel are very helpful. Thanks! We'll definitely comeback.
5 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Roberto
"Great location in Midtown"
Great location, close to all major attractions in Midtown. Staff was very nice and professional, rooms clean and comfortable.
2 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Jan
Wonderful
1 night business trip Jun 28, 2015
Charlene
Not satisfied with the checking process. My fight got delayed and I was charged for the first night. When I checked in the help desk charge me again for the same night. When I realized of the double charge I spoke with the staff on charge and they say sorry is the system that did not register the first night was charged. I ended up talking with the manager and I was assure that my money will de redeposited in 48 hrs. 5 days after still no money on my account. I ended up not enjoying all the city because the hotel made this mistake on my account. Good location and nice hotel, but not happy with customer service.
2 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
Some guest found bedbug, very scare visit
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Juan
"Valet Parking Service Interesting"
We pulled into the valet parking area on Sunday morning. It was around 9am. The attendant was on his cellphone and turned his back to us and ignored us for a good 5 mins. I wasn't certain that he was the attendant and was not certain what to do so I began to drive down the ramp to see if I could find a parking attendant - that is when he turned around suddenly and got really attentive!
2 night trip with friends Jun 28, 2015
Rooms are decent but no ref and coffee maker. The bathroom smells.!!! I'm even a Hilton Honors member which deserved a better accommodations.
2 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
jozlyn
Loved our room cleaning personal .
2 night business trip Jul 2, 2015
jean Pierre John
"Some bad, mostly good"
Booked a king room but received a queen. Didn't complain because we got an early check in. Room was small but nicely and newly decorated. Much noise from hall and floor above. Only moderate outside noise from 14th floor. Overall recommended.
1 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
Bradley
"Family trip to nyc"
Room service was inconsistent, some days service provided new towels, sometimes it didn't , overall room never really felt well cleaned. On the positive note, room was spacious and quiet. The property is huge and centrally located. There is a restaurant/deli that is very convenient when you are on the go. Overall given the location and space of the room, it was a great place for a family trip.
5 night family trip Jun 26, 2015