All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1335 Avenue Of The Americas, New York, NY, 10019, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Seminar"
Room was small but very comfortable and staff were very friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay there again.
4 night business trip Apr 15, 2015
Marc
"Weekend in NYC"
Hotel is in a great location for all the tourist attractions and theaters, MOMA less than 1/2 block away, subway stops nearby. Bed was super comfortable. Disappointed there was no coffee in the room. First hotel I've been to that didn't require a credit card imprint at check-in. Definitely would recommend.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Joan
"Will be back"
Perfect. Will stay again.
2 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
"central location"
good central location for family visit to NYC sites
4 night family trip Apr 12, 2015
Barry
"Disappointment!"
I have been staying at this hotel several times because of its great location. However, my last stay on Friday night was so disappointing that I have to rethink about my future hotel booking in New York city. The room cleanliness was still there, but other aspects of the hotel have gone down significantly up to the point that they have become more annoyance than comfort. First, we were put in a room without basic amenities like a coffee machine, a mini fridge, or a microwave. Seriously, not even a coffee machine for over $250/night? Second, the elevators were in bad shape that they just stopped working and we got stuck and had to walk up a few times to 32 floor. The bad elevator situation put us in in a scene where we had to fight so hard with other customers to get into the working one, and I am not a fighter at all. Third, the valet parking cost at the hotel has always been horrendous in exchange for long wait and non responsive attendants; I had to park there because we were all tired after a long drive. Fourth, the hotel lobby seemed chaotic all the time especially around the elevators. Sometimes, we wanted to go back to our room to freshen up a little but gave up the idea because of the crowd.
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Binh
Our family spent 3 nights at the Hilton Midtown and really enjoyed it. For NYC, it was reasonably priced. The condition of the hotel was very good and the room was spacious. The location was good -- Central Park was just a few blocks to the north and Times Square was several blocks (but reasonable) to the south. A subway station was 1 block away, which was very convenient. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
3 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
"in the heart of it all"
Loved my stay! first time in NYC and I could walk to the main attractions in the city plus restaurants and theaters.
3 night trip Apr 5, 2015
This was the perfect location for our stay. We didn't want to be in Times Square, but near activities and restaurants. This was a quieter street and was also close to the subway line, too. An easy walk to Central Park, Rockefeller Center, Times Square, etc. Had a very spacious, corner room on the Diamond level. Traveled with my mom and daughter for a special girls trip. My mom is recovering from cancer treatment, so her stamina isn't that great. My only two small complaints are that the hotel staff didn't do more to try to get her into a room sooner. She waited for four hours for a room -- she got in earlier than we did. My other complaint is that there is a pretty steep charge for wi-fi in the rooms. These days we all know Internet access is such a small fee for hotels to provide and if you're paying these prices for rooms shouldn't wi-fi be free in every room? The price was almost $20/day for wi-fi. Not worth it and very inconvenient. Overall, we loved our stay and would stay there again.
3 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
Meagan
"Declining in quality past 5 years"
The hotel lobby is always full of giant tour groups loitering with their luggage, because there isn't enough seating or lobby space. If you can manage to maneuver past them, you have to deal with salespeople trying to get you to sign up for a promotion to come back within 12 months. The "executive lounge" has a line to get in all the time, because they are offering upgrades at check-in to anyone who didn't already book the executive level floor room, resulting in far too many people using the very small, cramped space for breakfast. Elevator banks have very little space for all the people waiting for different elevators. Just far too crowded, even when it's not a holiday time and the rooms are not all fully booked.
4 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"Spring Break"
Fun! Perfect location.
5 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
"Very Nice!"
No major complaints, rooms were comfortable and clean, and staff were friendly. A little disappointed in the breakfast add on. Very slim pickings. I've stayed at many hotels, here and abroad, that served breakfast but this time was very dissatisfied. The evening set up was no better but at least it included beer and wine. But overall very good stay and worth the money!
2 night trip with friends Mar 30, 2015
Rosemary
"Family fun with sales pitch"
Nice hotel. Great location. Clean and comfortable. Only annoying part was they kept bugging us about their HHonors timeshare sales sessions.
3 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
"Great experience"
Great place to stay, the only draw back is restaurant was very experience
4 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
sandra
"Fair but not the best of the brand"
This hotel was clean and fairly nice looking with a good central location in Manhattan. However, the King bed was cheap feeling and uncomfortable and "Valet" parking is a very nice way to say that they tell you where the parking garage is and charge you $50 a day for the honor. I spent 30 min waiting for the attendant once I got to the garage and then still had to walk around the block with my luggage back to the lobby. Additionally, this is the only hotel I've stayed with which charged a fee to check a bag for a few hours after check-out. Not a bad hotel overall, just little things that cheapened the experience.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Shaun
"Like a Zoo"
It was like visiting a zoo. Not pleasant. Stayed in deluxe room it felt more like standard or less. Very small bathroom with just a shower. Toilets in the lobby were more like public toilets in Grand Central Terminal. Guest service won't attend your needs, instead, they will try to deny your request in every chances they get..."we are changing the shift so you would have to wait, there's nobody available at this time so you would need to call back later"...few of their excuses I heard from them. Not even once I had a reply saying "Yes we'll do" from the Guest Service. Only people I found very helpful were House Cleaning staff. They were very polite and helpful. If you were looking for a big rude noisy hotel to stay, Hilton is your answer. But if you were looking for some polite, sophisticated, clean, quiet hotel, Hilton IS NOT the place to stay.
2 night business trip Mar 29, 2015
"Great Hotel. Great Location"
The location was perfect for walking to Times Square, shopping, plays, and sight seeing. We felt safe and truly enjoyed our stay. We will stay at the Hilton again on our next trip.
2 night trip with friends Mar 27, 2015
Cindy
"High price for size of room"
The location was good for what we were doing over the weekend. We requested a queen or king bed but had a double bed instead; the room was small but we always expect that in NYC. We were surprised there was not an in-room coffee maker or key to the mini refrigerator. I think $289 for the night was high considering the size of the room and in-room amenities. OUR MAIN COMPLAINT is that we were REPEATEDLY approached (and actually followed!) by people trying to get us to sit through the Hilton Rewards Program. They got us in the lobby AND getting on/coming off elevators. It actually became a game for us trying to duck them! Very annoying ....
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
"Busy hotel near shopping, theater, movie houses."
There was a convention of 2500 out of control teenagers at the time of my stay. Not only was there a lot of running in the corridors, there was a lot of yelling from parents into rooms to give messages to the kids inside of the rooms. The teenagers on my floor were loud and disrespectful. The housekeeping portion of the hotel was not up to usual standards. They let room service dirty dishes in the hallways for over 24 hours. Who wants to pass that stuff by nor less smell it.
"Great location. Very busy hotel."
My wife and I stayed here on a Saturday night and even though the hotel was incredibly busy it was surprisingly quite. We loved it and will definitely stay here again.
"Overnight stay"
My family and I had a wonderful time. We were pleased with the service and both the check in and check out time was done in a timely manner.We were also pleased with the fact that the hotel was close to everything including Time square.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
Deberan
"New York vero good"
More less Very deficient clean of room
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
"2 nights in manhatten"
Pros: excellent location, farely rates. Cons: The sheet is not very clean and there is no refrigerator in the room. No bodywash and shampoo for the first night.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
Neil
"Just when you are booking all is posible.....but l"
Requested CONNECTED ROOMS BUT NO AVAILABility WHEN I CHECKED IN My main reason of my several calls to double check my connected rooms was a waste of time
3 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
"Overpriced food - breakfast at $45!"
Why is it that hotels, even ones with a solid reputation like the Hilton, appear to be less than transparent regarding costs? I simply could not justify the $45 buffet breakfast. In fairness, there were other take out options available in the Eden café, but I wanted to sit down and take my ease. The Astro diner, a block away, offered a fine breakfast for under $10. Still, I expect to be able to eat breakfast in my hotel. In the end, I simply couldn't afford to do so. Another annoying trend was the unavailability of a tea kettle in the room - pretty standard in most hotels, I would have thought. I was informed that a microwave could be rented for $35 and a fridge for another $35. The mini bar had been "decommissioned." New York is an expensive city. Hotel guests should know in advance of these hidden charges in order that they may budget accordingly, or, decide to reside elsewhere, in a more reasonably priced hotel. Transparency please!
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Ide
"awesome"
I just went with my friend for a nice getaway weekend and it was great
1 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2015
felipe
"Clean, friendly, but needs a new mattress."
Room was very nice. The bed however needed replaced as when we both were in it, we rolled to the middle.
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Christy
"Noisy new york"
I stayed in a newly renovated room and I bead reminded of that every morning at 6am when the drills, hammers, grinders and every other piece of machinery started up on the renovations above me. I called the customer desk 3 times, and was told the crews should start until 9.. They didn't wait, and besides that, even after 9, for that price I shouldn't hear a construction site in my room for 3 days straight.. Sure would have been nice to know...and when I called hotel service two of the times I was out on hold for 4-5 minutes only be be picked up by another person, having to re-explain, get put on hold, and repeat with 3 different people and in the end I had zero luck with anyone... Stay someplace else!
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Location location location"
Needs lobby seating. All bars & restaurants were open & excellent! Got placed in handicap room but easily moved next day! Needs coffee pot in room! Overall my second great stay here!
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Beverly
"Business Trip"
Awesome
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
"New Year's Eve Stay"
We stayed here for New Years Eve. The location is great because you are not far at all from Times Square. I was quite disappointed with the furniture in the room though. It was outdated and the paint on the bathroom fixtures were
2 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"No free wifi....What?"
I was surprised at the size of the bathroom. I stayed at this location a number of years ago and don't remember the bathrooms being this small. Also disappointed that there wasn't free wifi. This service should be standard. I like the location but not having free wifi will be a consideration on my next trip to NYC.
4 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
Nicole
I've stay here before and I loved it. The room is excellent, the location is great. I'll definately been staying here again.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
Monique
"Disappointing"
Hotel is in need of updating. The outlet didn't work in the bathroom and limited outlets at the desk. Very noisy with the connecting door, could hear conversations in the next room.
3 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
Sandra
"A wonderful place to stay."
Our room was spacious and VERY comfortable. It was nice to not feel cramped in a Manhattan hotel room. Having access to the President's Lounge was such a bonus. Continual access to that Lounge made our stay even more enjoyable and the food offerings were perfect. The staff in the President's Lounge was also very hospitable. The housekeeping staff was very accommodating.
3 night trip with friends Mar 9, 2015
Lillian S.
"Just what a first time in New York needs"
My first time in New York was great and staying in this hotel helps because it's so close to every single thing to see in ny
Jose
"Nice hotel close to shopping and Central Park"
Very nice hotel and accommodating staff. Quick check-in and out.
Ken
We had a great stay and am looking forward to visiting again.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Everything was good, just as I expected!! No more than that, no sorprises!!
"Convenient location"
Hilton is very spacious compared to the other places in New York City! It is quiet and clean and spacious! The only thing lacking is a coffee maker, I was able to get hot water at their deli nightly! Friendly staff. A very pleasant stay.
Aggie
I really like it. It is in the heart of Manhattan. I recommend this hotel.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"A nice hotel in a great location."
In a great location that is where the Hilton Midtown is. It is close to Central Park , MOMA,Times Square and the Theater district. Many great restaurants are within walking distance. I will surely stay here again. I love NY.
"Nice stay but......"
My wife and I Stayed overnight after enjoying a Broadway show. The room was clean and comfortable..... The only negative was the 'hard sell' on the part of the staff to attend a 'short' seminar dealing with the Hilton Honors program. A mention at the front desk at check-in would have been sufficient but we were 'cornered' by several employees about giving them a time we would be available for their seminar. I thought it was a bit unprofessional for a company as prestigious as Hilton to try to do business in that manner.
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
"The Hilton Flagship, clean and convenient."
Love the Hilton midtown. It's close to the major businesses/attractions in midtown Manhattan. My room was small but very clean with a great view. The hotel is very busy, but it doesn't feel like the largest hotel in New York.
Patrick
"Great hotel! Blocks away from Timesquare"
This has been one of the best hotels I have stayed in by far. Service was great. I will definitely recommend it!
Jabels
"Checked in late, got a new room"
Sowing up at midnight, and having to stand at the counter for 15 minutes while they found me a room was annoying, and curious. When they came out of the back office, I was offered a room that was literally just completed under refurbishment. So it was clean and nicer than the room I think I had paid for. However, the TV did not work, the phone did not work, and that was a bit odd. There is also no room service at this business hotel, which is also a bit inconvenient.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
V
"Easy access to everything."
Enjoyed the hotel and the rooms were very nice and clean
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
Pat
"A nice hotel at a great location."
A nice, quite, and clean place to stay in the middle of NYC. Good hotel...great location.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
frosty
Small room, wish there's a coffee maker, bed is comfortabe, close to radio city and Rockefller center
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
cora
"Great Location...."
I enjoyed my stay at the Hilton. Very nice room... Great location...
2 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
Augustus F
"My Take"
Good location. Modest rates. Old, somewhat tattered, No sit down restaurant in the hotel(can you believe that!) They direct you to a 24-hour deli down 53rd street.
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015