All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America
1335 Avenue Of The Americas, New York, NY, 10019, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Stay @ NYC Midtown Hilton You wont be disappointed"
Absolutely fantastic!! A #1 service from all hotel employees - especially Delores at Registration! Everyone was warm and friendly and so informative. The location is wonderful - within walking distance of most everything. The hotel was very very quiet considering its midtown location this is a feat in itself. Will definitely stay here again!
4 night trip with friends May 7, 2015
Liza
"Good hotel"
Good location
2 night business trip May 8, 2015
Hamilton
"BEWARE"
Room comfortable but very noisy at night...across from sanitation dumping station. Taxi hotel service horrific between 4-7pm. Got overcharged twice in lobby bar. Check your bill. Room service delivery comes in a box.Not my cup of tea.
7 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"Very Nice Stay"
The staff was helpful. We had a wonderful time.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
"Great stay and perfect location."
We stayed from fri to Sunday and this is a perfect location because your in the middle of everything. When we go back to NYC we will choose this hotel again. They brought us complimentary bottle water at 1:30 am because there shop had already closed. We were only a couple blocks to time square about 5 blocks to Central Park. A couple blocks to the Rockefeller tower and 1 block to the subway down to wall st and the World Trade Center.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Wouldn't Stay Here Again"
The room was incredibly small - smallest room I have ever been in. The cleaning staff kept bothering us every 15 minutes one day to ask us again if they can come in to clean the room. Finally, we had to put up the "Do Not Disturb" sign so that they wouldn't knock on the door and come in again.
2 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
It was a great time the room was big and clean the view was excellent I love it.
1 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
"It was okay"
I really liked the free breakfast. Your clerks inside your gift shop are rude. All of them. if I heard "xcuse me" one more time... They acted like the guests were bothering them. You are severely understaffed at the show line. I waited in the line 2 days in a row. After 40 minutes, both days, I just left. I secured a shuttle- which never arrived. Eventually, someone came 45 minutes later. It was undue stress.
3 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"Unforgettable familly weekend"
Great location, in the middle of everything. 10 minutes walk from central park, times square, broadway, rockefeller center and metro stations. Staff very friendly. We had the room for 6 people . Very comfy. The only drawback only one restroom, so we had to take turns. Beds very clean and comfy, TV in both rooms with great channels like HBO and showtime. Parking very expensive, 67 dollars for our toyota sienna per day. Wifi was 15 dollars per 24 hours, free in the lobby area though.
3 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Mohamed
"Weekend trip to NYC"
Hotel is in a great location. It was clean and comfortable. Have stayed at this hotel in the past and will stay there for future visits to NYC.
1 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
Patti
"Best Location and Friendly Staff"
Very disappointed that there were no refridgerator or microwave however the location was ideal and the staff was extremely nice. I would definitely stay there again
3 night family trip Apr 20, 2015
Betsy
"Seminar"
Room was small but very comfortable and staff were very friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay there again.
4 night business trip Apr 15, 2015
Marc
"Weekend in NYC"
Hotel is in a great location for all the tourist attractions and theaters, MOMA less than 1/2 block away, subway stops nearby. Bed was super comfortable. Disappointed there was no coffee in the room. First hotel I've been to that didn't require a credit card imprint at check-in. Definitely would recommend.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Joan
"Will be back"
Perfect. Will stay again.
2 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
"central location"
good central location for family visit to NYC sites
4 night family trip Apr 12, 2015
Barry
"Disappointment!"
I have been staying at this hotel several times because of its great location. However, my last stay on Friday night was so disappointing that I have to rethink about my future hotel booking in New York city. The room cleanliness was still there, but other aspects of the hotel have gone down significantly up to the point that they have become more annoyance than comfort. First, we were put in a room without basic amenities like a coffee machine, a mini fridge, or a microwave. Seriously, not even a coffee machine for over $250/night? Second, the elevators were in bad shape that they just stopped working and we got stuck and had to walk up a few times to 32 floor. The bad elevator situation put us in in a scene where we had to fight so hard with other customers to get into the working one, and I am not a fighter at all. Third, the valet parking cost at the hotel has always been horrendous in exchange for long wait and non responsive attendants; I had to park there because we were all tired after a long drive. Fourth, the hotel lobby seemed chaotic all the time especially around the elevators. Sometimes, we wanted to go back to our room to freshen up a little but gave up the idea because of the crowd.
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Binh
Our family spent 3 nights at the Hilton Midtown and really enjoyed it. For NYC, it was reasonably priced. The condition of the hotel was very good and the room was spacious. The location was good -- Central Park was just a few blocks to the north and Times Square was several blocks (but reasonable) to the south. A subway station was 1 block away, which was very convenient. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
3 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
"in the heart of it all"
Loved my stay! first time in NYC and I could walk to the main attractions in the city plus restaurants and theaters.
3 night trip Apr 5, 2015
This was the perfect location for our stay. We didn't want to be in Times Square, but near activities and restaurants. This was a quieter street and was also close to the subway line, too. An easy walk to Central Park, Rockefeller Center, Times Square, etc. Had a very spacious, corner room on the Diamond level. Traveled with my mom and daughter for a special girls trip. My mom is recovering from cancer treatment, so her stamina isn't that great. My only two small complaints are that the hotel staff didn't do more to try to get her into a room sooner. She waited for four hours for a room -- she got in earlier than we did. My other complaint is that there is a pretty steep charge for wi-fi in the rooms. These days we all know Internet access is such a small fee for hotels to provide and if you're paying these prices for rooms shouldn't wi-fi be free in every room? The price was almost $20/day for wi-fi. Not worth it and very inconvenient. Overall, we loved our stay and would stay there again.
3 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
Meagan
"Declining in quality past 5 years"
The hotel lobby is always full of giant tour groups loitering with their luggage, because there isn't enough seating or lobby space. If you can manage to maneuver past them, you have to deal with salespeople trying to get you to sign up for a promotion to come back within 12 months. The "executive lounge" has a line to get in all the time, because they are offering upgrades at check-in to anyone who didn't already book the executive level floor room, resulting in far too many people using the very small, cramped space for breakfast. Elevator banks have very little space for all the people waiting for different elevators. Just far too crowded, even when it's not a holiday time and the rooms are not all fully booked.
4 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"Spring Break"
Fun! Perfect location.
5 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
"Very Nice!"
No major complaints, rooms were comfortable and clean, and staff were friendly. A little disappointed in the breakfast add on. Very slim pickings. I've stayed at many hotels, here and abroad, that served breakfast but this time was very dissatisfied. The evening set up was no better but at least it included beer and wine. But overall very good stay and worth the money!
2 night trip with friends Mar 30, 2015
Rosemary
"Family fun with sales pitch"
Nice hotel. Great location. Clean and comfortable. Only annoying part was they kept bugging us about their HHonors timeshare sales sessions.
3 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Everyone with whom I'd interacted was very professional, personable and helpful. I was very grateful for the people whom went out of their way to be accommodating and would gladly stay at the Midtown Hilton again, should I be in that area of Manhattan.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"Nice Hotel, very well located."
Location, Location, Location! Easy access to Restaurants, Shopping, Sites and activities.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Room had candy wrappers on floor and door handles were broken , light by bed not working good. Looked shabby
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
"Great experience"
Great place to stay, the only draw back is restaurant was very experience
4 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
sandra
"Fair but not the best of the brand"
This hotel was clean and fairly nice looking with a good central location in Manhattan. However, the King bed was cheap feeling and uncomfortable and "Valet" parking is a very nice way to say that they tell you where the parking garage is and charge you $50 a day for the honor. I spent 30 min waiting for the attendant once I got to the garage and then still had to walk around the block with my luggage back to the lobby. Additionally, this is the only hotel I've stayed with which charged a fee to check a bag for a few hours after check-out. Not a bad hotel overall, just little things that cheapened the experience.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Shaun
"Like a Zoo"
It was like visiting a zoo. Not pleasant. Stayed in deluxe room it felt more like standard or less. Very small bathroom with just a shower. Toilets in the lobby were more like public toilets in Grand Central Terminal. Guest service won't attend your needs, instead, they will try to deny your request in every chances they get..."we are changing the shift so you would have to wait, there's nobody available at this time so you would need to call back later"...few of their excuses I heard from them. Not even once I had a reply saying "Yes we'll do" from the Guest Service. Only people I found very helpful were House Cleaning staff. They were very polite and helpful. If you were looking for a big rude noisy hotel to stay, Hilton is your answer. But if you were looking for some polite, sophisticated, clean, quiet hotel, Hilton IS NOT the place to stay.
2 night business trip Mar 29, 2015
"Nice hotel in mid-town"
Overall good accommodation although the staff forgot to leave towels and wash cloths one day, and clean glasses and ice bucket liner the next.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Odell
"Hotel room"
The overall experience was great and it was in a great location. Easy to access Subway and walking distance to Times Square and 5th Ave.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Wendy
"Hilton Hotel NYC"
A huge hotel with matching huge crowds in the vast lobby area, Seems impersonal with matching impersonal staff. A creepy looking man followed us from the lobby to our floor. Our room's door looked tampered with so we went down to ask for another room and to also lose this creep watching us from down the corridor. We asked about the security detail and the desk said that the only security they provide is after 11 PM. Otherwise rooms can be accessed by total strangers off the NYC streets. Finally into our second room, the bathroom had only one bath towel for my husband and I. We called room service for more towels. We didn't tip housekeeping for this extra step. The room had a nice empty refrigerator to stock up food and drinks. $3.50 per luggage piece to store if you want to sightsee after you check out. They don't charge this fee before your room is ready. The rest of our two-day weekend stay was fine and uneventful. Next time we'll book into a smaller hotel that has a security detail.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
ew
"Great Hotel. Great Location"
The location was perfect for walking to Times Square, shopping, plays, and sight seeing. We felt safe and truly enjoyed our stay. We will stay at the Hilton again on our next trip.
2 night trip with friends Mar 27, 2015
Cindy
"Definitely going back to this hotel..."
From check in to check out, it was excellent. From reception to concierge to staffs, I'm glad that I choose this hotel for my brief visit to NY city...Very convenient location and close to everything...Definitely recommend this hotel to my friends and family...Love it.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Eddy
"High price for size of room"
The location was good for what we were doing over the weekend. We requested a queen or king bed but had a double bed instead; the room was small but we always expect that in NYC. We were surprised there was not an in-room coffee maker or key to the mini refrigerator. I think $289 for the night was high considering the size of the room and in-room amenities. OUR MAIN COMPLAINT is that we were REPEATEDLY approached (and actually followed!) by people trying to get us to sit through the Hilton Rewards Program. They got us in the lobby AND getting on/coming off elevators. It actually became a game for us trying to duck them! Very annoying ....
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
"Busy hotel near shopping, theater, movie houses."
There was a convention of 2500 out of control teenagers at the time of my stay. Not only was there a lot of running in the corridors, there was a lot of yelling from parents into rooms to give messages to the kids inside of the rooms. The teenagers on my floor were loud and disrespectful. The housekeeping portion of the hotel was not up to usual standards. They let room service dirty dishes in the hallways for over 24 hours. Who wants to pass that stuff by nor less smell it.
"Great location. Very busy hotel."
My wife and I stayed here on a Saturday night and even though the hotel was incredibly busy it was surprisingly quite. We loved it and will definitely stay here again.
"Overnight stay"
My family and I had a wonderful time. We were pleased with the service and both the check in and check out time was done in a timely manner.We were also pleased with the fact that the hotel was close to everything including Time square.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
Deberan
"New York vero good"
More less Very deficient clean of room
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
"2 nights in manhatten"
Pros: excellent location, farely rates. Cons: The sheet is not very clean and there is no refrigerator in the room. No bodywash and shampoo for the first night.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
Neil
"Just when you are booking all is posible.....but l"
Requested CONNECTED ROOMS BUT NO AVAILABility WHEN I CHECKED IN My main reason of my several calls to double check my connected rooms was a waste of time
3 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
"Overpriced food - breakfast at $45!"
Why is it that hotels, even ones with a solid reputation like the Hilton, appear to be less than transparent regarding costs? I simply could not justify the $45 buffet breakfast. In fairness, there were other take out options available in the Eden café, but I wanted to sit down and take my ease. The Astro diner, a block away, offered a fine breakfast for under $10. Still, I expect to be able to eat breakfast in my hotel. In the end, I simply couldn't afford to do so. Another annoying trend was the unavailability of a tea kettle in the room - pretty standard in most hotels, I would have thought. I was informed that a microwave could be rented for $35 and a fridge for another $35. The mini bar had been "decommissioned." New York is an expensive city. Hotel guests should know in advance of these hidden charges in order that they may budget accordingly, or, decide to reside elsewhere, in a more reasonably priced hotel. Transparency please!
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Ide
"awesome"
I just went with my friend for a nice getaway weekend and it was great
1 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2015
felipe
"Clean, friendly, but needs a new mattress."
Room was very nice. The bed however needed replaced as when we both were in it, we rolled to the middle.
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Christy
"Noisy new york"
I stayed in a newly renovated room and I bead reminded of that every morning at 6am when the drills, hammers, grinders and every other piece of machinery started up on the renovations above me. I called the customer desk 3 times, and was told the crews should start until 9.. They didn't wait, and besides that, even after 9, for that price I shouldn't hear a construction site in my room for 3 days straight.. Sure would have been nice to know...and when I called hotel service two of the times I was out on hold for 4-5 minutes only be be picked up by another person, having to re-explain, get put on hold, and repeat with 3 different people and in the end I had zero luck with anyone... Stay someplace else!
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Location location location"
Needs lobby seating. All bars & restaurants were open & excellent! Got placed in handicap room but easily moved next day! Needs coffee pot in room! Overall my second great stay here!
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Beverly
"Business Trip"
Awesome
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
"New Year's Eve Stay"
We stayed here for New Years Eve. The location is great because you are not far at all from Times Square. I was quite disappointed with the furniture in the room though. It was outdated and the paint on the bathroom fixtures were
2 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"No free wifi....What?"
I was surprised at the size of the bathroom. I stayed at this location a number of years ago and don't remember the bathrooms being this small. Also disappointed that there wasn't free wifi. This service should be standard. I like the location but not having free wifi will be a consideration on my next trip to NYC.
4 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
Nicole
I've stay here before and I loved it. The room is excellent, the location is great. I'll definately been staying here again.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015