All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America
1335 Avenue Of The Americas, New York, NY, 10019, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Horrible Service/ Substand room"
The worst customer service I have ever received from a business period.The morning desk clerk tried to be bill me for the room even-though it was paid for through Hotels.com and furthermore, when I asked for a statement showing a zero balance she was so upset she slammed the paper across the counter and told me not to overact to her treatment. I would not recommend this Hotel to anyone. On the contrary I will recommend that anyone looking for luxury treatment to steer clear of the Hilton Hotel in Midtown Manhattan New York furthermore, the Holton Hotel chain period. Recent stay on 5/31/2015. The hotel initially tried to place us in a substandard room, noisy, shabby ad dirty until I requested to be moved. I felt like the reason for the inadequate treatment was because of the lower price reservation made through Hotels.com. The substandard room might be tolerated. However, to be treated with rude aggressive behavior by the desk clerk was unacceptable.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
Deborah
"Best stay in NYC"
Fantastic hotel, very comfortable stay
1 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
Binil
"No fridge!"
Rooms do not have a fridge so I'm forced to eat out daily. I had a toilet issue and the service engineer came right away. If you can live without a mini fridge, then this hotel is for you!
1 night business trip Jun 1, 2015
gail
"Great location, needs an update."
The front of the hotel was undergoing construction making getting to the lobby annoying. The location gets an A+. However, this hotel offers nothing special for the high price. They need to update their security system since the elevators do not require keys. Anyone can go up to your floor and that was creepy. The lobby was BLAH. Other than location, nothing posh or exceptional, just the price.
3 night family trip May 28, 2015
Lynette
"Great location, good value"
Very convenient location Nice hotel. Good sized rooms for family of 3.
2 night family trip May 28, 2015
Bruce
"Very good hotel in a great location"
Fine hotel, great location. Hotels.com price was a fair price for a NYC hotel of the caliber. Only complaint is that our bathroom was very small.
2 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
"Worst Hilton ever!!!!"
Rooms in desparate need of renewal! Carpet was old and filthy! Worst Hilton I have ever stayed in for the conditions of the room! Our undermount sink fell out of the counter the first night!
2 night family trip May 30, 2015
paul
"Good location-Go after construction"
The elevator service was really bad,it took two days for a sign to go up warning that a elevator was out.We wound up using the service elevator at least a third of the time. We had to after not being able to fit into four different cars. No morning coffee-not even the room single serving. The staff was excellant. Helpful and personable.the front of the hotel is under construction. The area is great for seeing Moma,theater,music, safe and convenient,easy to get around.The room was clean and spacious for NY. Closets had at least 10 hangers,iron was ancient but doable.Plenty of hot water in the bath but little ventilation(good for steaming wrinkled clothes). Beds comfy.I would recommend this hotel but at $300.a night I was annoyed by Wi Fi additional $19.00 a night,no coffee and 3 days of bad elevators and the lack of seating in a very large lobby.I have a disability and need to use a cane and it was difficult .
3 night trip with friends May 28, 2015
Annette
"New york"
The socket in the bathroom was unusable for shavers because too close to the tiles below. The sockets at the entrance did not work.
2 night business trip May 28, 2015
yann
"would definitely stay again"
Went to NYC for a quick getaway. I always try to stay at a Hilton. The room was great. No complaints at all. The only flaw and minor at that, was the attitude of the man (Sanjay) who checked me in. I couldn't read his handwriting of my room number and he made me GUESS what it was instead of just telling me. That was annoying. And unprofessional.
1 night trip May 30, 2015
"Has to be the worst Hilton in the chain"
Without a doubt the worst Hilton I have ever stayed in. The hotel is in serious need of upgrade.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
"Walk anywhere."
Close to everything you want to do. Nice hotel in spite of renovation in front.
2 night family trip May 27, 2015
"great location"
excellent location- very central, close proximity to times square and central park and 5th avenue-
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Mohammed
"Superb!"
Ideal location. Customer friendly staff.Easy access to great NY attractions. Family oriented with great hotel amenities and ambiance. Loved it!
2 night business trip May 21, 2015
Doris
"simply overbooked?"
At check-in, the room type I booked was simply told overbooked without any apology. It almost sounded like it was my fault. Although I did get compensation breakfast due to that, I expected more courtesy since it was Hilton.
4 night family trip May 23, 2015
"NYC weekend getaway"
Pleasant staff, convenient location, good drinks at the bar. Would have liked a refrigerator in the room, but ice was available.
2 night family trip May 24, 2015
"great location to see a show"
We went for one night to see a show and do the sights. The hotel was in a great location, close to Theatre District and Central Park. Pretty clean, nice area to grab a bite to eat. Would definitely recommend.
1 night trip with friends May 26, 2015
Allison
"New York Hilton Midtown"
hotel location was in Mid Manhattan and very accessible to everything. The famous food truck " the Halal Guys" was right on the side of the hotel building! Close to Rockefeller Center, Mom, Subway system, walking distance to the Broadway musical theaters.
1 night family trip May 21, 2015
"As busy as a New York traffic intersection"
I've stayed in several New York quality hotels. I found this Hilton to be the busiest, most impersonal of all of the hotels in which we stayed. Initial room assignment was dirty, so they did accomodate us quickly and that one was fine. There was always a line for food service, the lobby was always as busy as a bus station-- lines everywhere and nowhere to sit and wait for a guest. Great central location, but not a premiere hotel.
3 night romance trip May 20, 2015
Cornelia
"Great stay Great place"
In town for a family visit
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Awesome Hotel location and neighborhood."
Awesome location and rooms.
3 night family trip May 19, 2015
"meh"
Unfortunately I will not be staying at this hotel again. The elevator situation was horrible. It took 15-20 min just to get downstairs. And this was both days we stayed. The last day we waited for the elevator for 20 min and finally one of the staff had us use a service elevator. On the first night we had to switch rooms because they had us in an adjoining room and we could hear everything from the people in that room.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Will stay again."
Our checkin was later than we expected but we were taken care of quickly and with professionalism. The only issue is the bathroom - it's so small two people cannot use it at the same time and there is little storage or counter space for toiletries. Staff is excellent!
3 night business trip May 18, 2015
Candace
"Old but functional"
Perfect location. The room was old but fairly clean. What bothered me was the noise from the AC, which was too loud at night. The hotel staff wasn't particular helpful.
2 night trip May 20, 2015
Zhansheng
"Best Hilton hotel"
Hilton is a great hotel....and a wonderful location in NYC...I stay there often
6 night family trip May 6, 2015
Stephen
"three night stay at the Hilton"
we wanted to stay in a place in Manhattan that was close to time square and Central Park. This location is perfect for just that. We were kind of disappointed in the hotel itself though, it just lacked amenities and friendliness. We had just gotten through staying at two different Holiday Inns earlier in the week and they were so much larger, clean, and seemed like an overall better experience.
3 night family trip May 9, 2015
"inconvenient w/o coffee pot"
The experience started with a registrar that had an attitude that made us believe we had selected the wrong hotel. She refused to answer our questions and acted like a brat. For the money, not having a coffee maker was plain rude. For those used too having their morning coffee in their comfort clothes, having to dress to go downstairs is at best, inconvenient. Having to pay for the existing refrigerator given your daily rate, is plain greedy.
5 night romance trip May 6, 2015
robin
"Great, but not as good as last time"
Great: allowed us to check in early, housekeeping was very nice, hotel is very clean, location is excellent Unfortunate: a/c was loud at times during the night, hairdryer was barely a breeze, broken towel bar in shower
2 night trip with friends May 9, 2015
"Stay @ NYC Midtown Hilton You wont be disappointed"
Absolutely fantastic!! A #1 service from all hotel employees - especially Delores at Registration! Everyone was warm and friendly and so informative. The location is wonderful - within walking distance of most everything. The hotel was very very quiet considering its midtown location this is a feat in itself. Will definitely stay here again!
4 night trip with friends May 7, 2015
Liza
"Good hotel"
Good location
2 night business trip May 8, 2015
Hamilton
"BEWARE"
Room comfortable but very noisy at night...across from sanitation dumping station. Taxi hotel service horrific between 4-7pm. Got overcharged twice in lobby bar. Check your bill. Room service delivery comes in a box.Not my cup of tea.
7 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"Very Nice Stay"
The staff was helpful. We had a wonderful time.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
"Great stay and perfect location."
We stayed from fri to Sunday and this is a perfect location because your in the middle of everything. When we go back to NYC we will choose this hotel again. They brought us complimentary bottle water at 1:30 am because there shop had already closed. We were only a couple blocks to time square about 5 blocks to Central Park. A couple blocks to the Rockefeller tower and 1 block to the subway down to wall st and the World Trade Center.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Wouldn't Stay Here Again"
The room was incredibly small - smallest room I have ever been in. The cleaning staff kept bothering us every 15 minutes one day to ask us again if they can come in to clean the room. Finally, we had to put up the "Do Not Disturb" sign so that they wouldn't knock on the door and come in again.
2 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
It was a great time the room was big and clean the view was excellent I love it.
1 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
Long wait at check-in, give the new room key doesn't work have to come back get it wastes a lot of time
Other trip May 2, 2015
"Great Location in Midtown"
Purchased a package with continental breakfast but apparently this was not communicated to the Hilton. Had to inform them of the package deal and show them the receipt from Expedia before they gave me the card to the lounge. This hotel is very busy but the location can't be beat, easy walking distance to a lot of venues and restaurants.
Other trip May 2, 2015
Derek
"Close to everything in NYC"
This hotel is situated close to all the major tourist stops , very quiet rooms and clean! Worth spending the extra money too stay!
Other trip May 1, 2015
Robin
"It was okay"
I really liked the free breakfast. Your clerks inside your gift shop are rude. All of them. if I heard "xcuse me" one more time... They acted like the guests were bothering them. You are severely understaffed at the show line. I waited in the line 2 days in a row. After 40 minutes, both days, I just left. I secured a shuttle- which never arrived. Eventually, someone came 45 minutes later. It was undue stress.
3 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
The check in person on duty on Wednesday, April 22 explained very well the opportunties to upgrade our reservation. We decided to go with a suite and the ammendities that went withe upgrade. Everyone was willing to help with any matter we neeeded help with. The Executive Lounge was great for breakfast, snacks, and drinks. We also tried the Kitchen and the food was excellent. It really made my friend's first trip to New York most enjoyable. The location for attractions is excellent.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
Patti
"place has no restaurant. TV doesn't include TCM"
Hotel was OK. Needs a restaurant and TCM on TV package. I would go elsewhere next time.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
bill
"Unforgettable familly weekend"
Great location, in the middle of everything. 10 minutes walk from central park, times square, broadway, rockefeller center and metro stations. Staff very friendly. We had the room for 6 people . Very comfy. The only drawback only one restroom, so we had to take turns. Beds very clean and comfy, TV in both rooms with great channels like HBO and showtime. Parking very expensive, 67 dollars for our toyota sienna per day. Wifi was 15 dollars per 24 hours, free in the lobby area though.
3 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Mohamed
"Rough with squiggly hairs."
I'm not sure what most affordable mega-hotels in mid-town are able to pull-off but the Hilton was pretty disappointing. Taking the elevator to the 19th floor the doors opened up into weathered, cluster phobic hallways that reminded me of some old college dorms I used to frequent. Scuffs on the wall, peeling wall paper, and grimy looking floors. Getting into our room the first thing I noticed was the backup lock had been shattered, there was no option to swing the arm over to keep the cleaning lady out. I couldn't help but picture rowdy bachelor parties or a jealous lover gone mad, not something I wanted to think of when I was checking in with my family. The room looked fine with lots of floor space, decent tv and a cool view from way up but when I decided to take a shower I was thrown for the rest of the weekend. Slow leaking water through the drain left ankle deep water, a broken drain plug, and multiple hairs around the tub (squiggly hairs!!!) turned a decent looking room into a room crawling with grime. I couldn't help but look at everything differently knowing that the cleaning staff had not done a thorough job, especially with two kids playing on the carpet and yes, putting there mouth on most surfaces. Next visit I will try something different but similarly priced (i.e. Sheraton) - is it possible that these HUGE hotels just can't keep up with maintenance?
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Great Location!"
Hotel has a great location. Near Central Park, Times Square, Radio City Music, Rockafeller Center, Theatres, etc.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Barry
"Weekend trip to NYC"
Hotel is in a great location. It was clean and comfortable. Have stayed at this hotel in the past and will stay there for future visits to NYC.
1 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
Patti
"Best Location and Friendly Staff"
Very disappointed that there were no refridgerator or microwave however the location was ideal and the staff was extremely nice. I would definitely stay there again
3 night family trip Apr 20, 2015
Betsy
"Seminar"
Room was small but very comfortable and staff were very friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay there again.
4 night business trip Apr 15, 2015
Marc
Staff was helpful and nice . Housekeeping did a god job of always keeping things clean. Hotel was located in a nice area that was convenient to everything .Definitely would stay there again.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
E
How about a smile when you are checking in? This hotel itself was pretty nice. Great size room for New York. Room was kept clean but the maid was still cleaning it when we checked in. I mean we went up to the room after traveling all day ready to relax a bit before going out. Not her fault I guess . something else annoying was the guys in the lobby trying to sell me a time share deal. Not what I expected from a Hilton .
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
mary
"Weekend in NYC"
Hotel is in a great location for all the tourist attractions and theaters, MOMA less than 1/2 block away, subway stops nearby. Bed was super comfortable. Disappointed there was no coffee in the room. First hotel I've been to that didn't require a credit card imprint at check-in. Definitely would recommend.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015