All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America
1335 Avenue Of The Americas, New York, NY, 10019, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

Loved our room cleaning personal .
2 night business trip Jul 2, 2015
jean Pierre John
"Some bad, mostly good"
Booked a king room but received a queen. Didn't complain because we got an early check in. Room was small but nicely and newly decorated. Much noise from hall and floor above. Only moderate outside noise from 14th floor. Overall recommended.
1 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
Bradley
"Family trip to nyc"
Room service was inconsistent, some days service provided new towels, sometimes it didn't , overall room never really felt well cleaned. On the positive note, room was spacious and quiet. The property is huge and centrally located. There is a restaurant/deli that is very convenient when you are on the go. Overall given the location and space of the room, it was a great place for a family trip.
5 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Adelina
"Wonderful stay"
Great accommodations - very nice, large room! Staff very friendly. Only only thing was that for the first 2 nights, we were only ever given 1 washcloth & had to ask for a 2nd. Small thing, but odd. I would definitely stay here again & recommend the Milburn to others. :o)
4 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
"DeLuna Vacation"
It was the Perfect trip. The hotel was great. It was close to everything. We would highly recommend it.
4 night romance trip Jun 4, 2015
"Great feeling"
It was awesome experience
4 night trip with friends May 28, 2015
"Poor service, crowded, expensive, disappointed"
Our stay was very frustrating. The hotel garage is torn up in 'construction' so that meant no concereige service checking in or out but the worst was no one would help us get a cab. It was raining during our visit, my husband is handicapped and NO ONE would help us. It was a complete nightmare trying to run through the rain after cabs. We paid $450 for a small room on a low floor. The room was clean and had new furniture that was nice, though you could barely turn around in it. We waited 15 minutes for the elevator. And there are 4 bays of elevators per floor sections. This is a huge, expensive hotel but without the perks of a good hotel. Room service is limited to a few hours for breakfast and then dinner. That is ridiculous. People are from international countries, why should guests order food on 'their' schedule. And the food was odd, more like a snack bar with sandwiches. So no food, no service, terribly crowded, overpriced.
1 night business trip Jun 27, 2015
"Great place/staff"
It was an interesting trip with several hotel problems. I have to say their recovery on various issues we experienced was outstanding. The staff was gracious and accommodating. On arrival there were a number of people waiting to check in with no registration staff around. Immediately they began providing water and told us staff was heading to registration. Once they arrived it was quick. On check in they immediately upgraded our room and provided access to the executive lounge without us asking. My wife mentioned our anniversary and they promptly asked if we liked champagne, wine, chocolates. Later that evening they surprised us with these gifts and a note from the staff. The next day the elevators quit working due to a malfunction post fire alarm. The staff remained cool and accommodating and finally worked out a scenario of using service elevators to move everyone. Again, they supplied beverages while waiting and worked the lines of people. Our security man, George, was great. On arrival our keys didn't work and he was very quick and nice about the problem. Later after the fire alarm issue, he took us to our floor and provided a free movie as a small thanks for the issues. He was great. Wonderful location, great staff.
2 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
norman
The hotel was perfect for our trip. Walkable to Central Park and great restaurants. The only negative is the long wait for the elevator.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Christopher
Excellent
2 night business trip Jun 23, 2015
Anthony
"great for our family"
we had a wonderful stay with our grade school age boys in NYC. The Hilton was great for service and took care of guests well. We had an encounter with the security team because of an issue that turned out to be a misunderstanding near our room. They handled it well and made us and our children feel quite safe. They also had a fire alarm set off that stranded guests on the ground floor for some time. they handled that very well too. The only negative to the stay was the cleanliness of the room and halls. The tub was nasty and scraped up. The shower had an open vent over it that dripped and peeling paint. I'd suggest that the baths get updated further beyond tile and wallpaper. I'd also suggest that the rooms get a more thorough cleaning. It wasn't vacuumed well or dusted or scrubbed well. FInally, the area is in the heart of everything in midtwon. You are walking distance from central park, rockefeller, time square and more.
4 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
"Complaint Free cancellation costs??"
We paid for these rooms June 1 with a check from our high school for this school trip! What are the charges from Hotels.com that were charged to my MC on May 19 for over $1500???
4 night business trip Jun 11, 2015
Perfect place to stay close to Carnegie Hall/Radio City Music Hall. Lots of great restaurants, Starbucks across the street.
1 night romance trip Mar 29, 2015
Excellent rooms, services, security
3 night trip with friends Jun 18, 2015
SANJAY R
Excellent for your stay in New York. Totally recommended.
3 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
Jose
"Renovation needed"
The hotel corridors need a deep clean and possible renovation. The carpet is wearing as well as the console piece in the elevator lobby. Great location for my stay.
1 night business trip Jun 16, 2015
Great location. Large sleeping area. The bathrooms are small and crowded, and mine was not particulary clean. The counters are about 4 inches lower than a 'normal' counter. Good bar, and excellent food in the Herb Kitchen.
2 night business trip Jun 17, 2015
"Location is Everything!"
Great location, comfortable room. The only drawback was the less then pleasant front desk staff, and the borderline mean wait staff at the bar!
1 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2015
Valerie
"Don't stay at Hilton Midtown!"
The first night I cut my foot on a sharp object on the floor. It was dirty around the toilet and trash in the trash cans - all left from the previous guest. I called down to the desk but never got an answer. Customer service answered their phone but told me to write my concerns on a note and leave it at the front desk. I will not return.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"Great location-slow check in-charges to hold bags"
Great location and overall nice hotel. Check in took way too long. Only 1 (slow) person working the "normal" line while there were 5 agents covering the "honors" line. Not very welcoming. Then when asked them to hold our bags after check out because our train was later in the afternoon, they charge $3.50 per bag! I've never experienced this - even in NYC! Felt a little nickled and dimed to death on that one.
2 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
"excellent"
it was great We had a room size issue, The manager took care of it in minutes.
3 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
irv
"Free Wi-Fi, why not"
It was a great experience. I do however wish that you would provide free wi-fi. You have so many other great amenities why not that one, not just if you are a honors member. Just add the price into the room rate, we won't know that it's not free.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
gina m
"Lovely Stay"
I love the Hilton Midtown. The location is central to every place that I need to go when I visit New York. My family,(daughter, a 5 yr. old, and a 17 mo. old) was on a crowded elevator that froze for a minute or 2 on the 11th floor. That was not a pleasant experience for us.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Ramona
"Hilton NYC"
It was a good hotel, however, it is under renovation, could've been better.
1 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2015
Ezio
"Horrible Service/ Substand room"
The worst customer service I have ever received from a business period.The morning desk clerk tried to be bill me for the room even-though it was paid for through Hotels.com and furthermore, when I asked for a statement showing a zero balance she was so upset she slammed the paper across the counter and told me not to overact to her treatment. I would not recommend this Hotel to anyone. On the contrary I will recommend that anyone looking for luxury treatment to steer clear of the Hilton Hotel in Midtown Manhattan New York furthermore, the Holton Hotel chain period. Recent stay on 5/31/2015. The hotel initially tried to place us in a substandard room, noisy, shabby ad dirty until I requested to be moved. I felt like the reason for the inadequate treatment was because of the lower price reservation made through Hotels.com. The substandard room might be tolerated. However, to be treated with rude aggressive behavior by the desk clerk was unacceptable.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
Deborah
"Best stay in NYC"
Fantastic hotel, very comfortable stay
1 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
Binil
"No fridge!"
Rooms do not have a fridge so I'm forced to eat out daily. I had a toilet issue and the service engineer came right away. If you can live without a mini fridge, then this hotel is for you!
1 night business trip Jun 1, 2015
gail
"Great location, needs an update."
The front of the hotel was undergoing construction making getting to the lobby annoying. The location gets an A+. However, this hotel offers nothing special for the high price. They need to update their security system since the elevators do not require keys. Anyone can go up to your floor and that was creepy. The lobby was BLAH. Other than location, nothing posh or exceptional, just the price.
3 night family trip May 28, 2015
Lynette
"Great location, good value"
Very convenient location Nice hotel. Good sized rooms for family of 3.
2 night family trip May 28, 2015
Bruce
"Very good hotel in a great location"
Fine hotel, great location. Hotels.com price was a fair price for a NYC hotel of the caliber. Only complaint is that our bathroom was very small.
2 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
"Worst Hilton ever!!!!"
Rooms in desparate need of renewal! Carpet was old and filthy! Worst Hilton I have ever stayed in for the conditions of the room! Our undermount sink fell out of the counter the first night!
2 night family trip May 30, 2015
paul
"Good location-Go after construction"
The elevator service was really bad,it took two days for a sign to go up warning that a elevator was out.We wound up using the service elevator at least a third of the time. We had to after not being able to fit into four different cars. No morning coffee-not even the room single serving. The staff was excellant. Helpful and personable.the front of the hotel is under construction. The area is great for seeing Moma,theater,music, safe and convenient,easy to get around.The room was clean and spacious for NY. Closets had at least 10 hangers,iron was ancient but doable.Plenty of hot water in the bath but little ventilation(good for steaming wrinkled clothes). Beds comfy.I would recommend this hotel but at $300.a night I was annoyed by Wi Fi additional $19.00 a night,no coffee and 3 days of bad elevators and the lack of seating in a very large lobby.I have a disability and need to use a cane and it was difficult .
3 night trip with friends May 28, 2015
Annette
"New york"
The socket in the bathroom was unusable for shavers because too close to the tiles below. The sockets at the entrance did not work.
2 night business trip May 28, 2015
yann
"would definitely stay again"
Went to NYC for a quick getaway. I always try to stay at a Hilton. The room was great. No complaints at all. The only flaw and minor at that, was the attitude of the man (Sanjay) who checked me in. I couldn't read his handwriting of my room number and he made me GUESS what it was instead of just telling me. That was annoying. And unprofessional.
1 night trip May 30, 2015
"Has to be the worst Hilton in the chain"
Without a doubt the worst Hilton I have ever stayed in. The hotel is in serious need of upgrade.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
"Walk anywhere."
Close to everything you want to do. Nice hotel in spite of renovation in front.
2 night family trip May 27, 2015
"great location"
excellent location- very central, close proximity to times square and central park and 5th avenue-
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Mohammed
"Superb!"
Ideal location. Customer friendly staff.Easy access to great NY attractions. Family oriented with great hotel amenities and ambiance. Loved it!
2 night business trip May 21, 2015
Doris
"simply overbooked?"
At check-in, the room type I booked was simply told overbooked without any apology. It almost sounded like it was my fault. Although I did get compensation breakfast due to that, I expected more courtesy since it was Hilton.
4 night family trip May 23, 2015
"NYC weekend getaway"
Pleasant staff, convenient location, good drinks at the bar. Would have liked a refrigerator in the room, but ice was available.
2 night family trip May 24, 2015
"great location to see a show"
We went for one night to see a show and do the sights. The hotel was in a great location, close to Theatre District and Central Park. Pretty clean, nice area to grab a bite to eat. Would definitely recommend.
1 night trip with friends May 26, 2015
Allison
"New York Hilton Midtown"
hotel location was in Mid Manhattan and very accessible to everything. The famous food truck " the Halal Guys" was right on the side of the hotel building! Close to Rockefeller Center, Mom, Subway system, walking distance to the Broadway musical theaters.
1 night family trip May 21, 2015
"As busy as a New York traffic intersection"
I've stayed in several New York quality hotels. I found this Hilton to be the busiest, most impersonal of all of the hotels in which we stayed. Initial room assignment was dirty, so they did accomodate us quickly and that one was fine. There was always a line for food service, the lobby was always as busy as a bus station-- lines everywhere and nowhere to sit and wait for a guest. Great central location, but not a premiere hotel.
3 night romance trip May 20, 2015
Cornelia
"My first New York trip"
The room was a lot smaller than the picture and BAD shower design, there was no shower stub at all! The floor was flooded every time anyone took a shower. Our clothes were wet and the floor was slippery. The towels were not clean ! The bag check service was very expensive! $3.5 per piece per 24 hours. We had 5 pieces and we had spent $20 for storage! Since we paid $400 per night, it was a rip off! Maybe because New York is a expensive city after all!
Other trip May 27, 2015
Nicole
"nice weekend"
To go to the floor 24 the waiting time is 20 minutes, then you have to use the cargo elevator. to paid the parking I have to go two timea to thwe front desk. The front door man send us to the wrong parking lot
Other trip May 27, 2015
"Great stay Great place"
In town for a family visit
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Awesome Hotel location and neighborhood."
Awesome location and rooms.
3 night family trip May 19, 2015
"meh"
Unfortunately I will not be staying at this hotel again. The elevator situation was horrible. It took 15-20 min just to get downstairs. And this was both days we stayed. The last day we waited for the elevator for 20 min and finally one of the staff had us use a service elevator. On the first night we had to switch rooms because they had us in an adjoining room and we could hear everything from the people in that room.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Will stay again."
Our checkin was later than we expected but we were taken care of quickly and with professionalism. The only issue is the bathroom - it's so small two people cannot use it at the same time and there is little storage or counter space for toiletries. Staff is excellent!
3 night business trip May 18, 2015
Candace
Hotel was well situated to everything we wanted to do. Bed was okay. My husband found it uncomfortable. We had a sofa bed for my 8 year old daughter. That was horrible. You could feel the springs in the mattress. We folded it up and she just slept on the sofa. New mattresses are needed for that sofa bed.
Other trip May 26, 2015