All hotels in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America
2 Poydras St, New Orleans, LA, 70130, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"exactly as i remember"
great as usual, helpful staff as always and close to everything. stay here everytime I go to new orleans
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"Best of New Orleans"
it was WONDERFUL...we will see you again!!!!!!
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
Yvonne B.
"Great weekend"
Had a great time
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Oliver
I felt comfortable while staying there, staffs were nice and friendly and the condition of the room and the location were good. But the vending machine was out of water, which may be improved later. Everything else was fine.
1 night trip with friends May 21, 2015
"Good hotel, bad service"
The check in agent was not good. She couldn't find our reservation and told us we would be charged for double the rooms (waiting to see credit card statement). I also paid for the executive level, but our keys wouldn't grant us access to the lounge on the 29th floor..what's the point of paying $100 extra a night per room for a benefit you're not going to receive?
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Jacob
This is an excellent hotel in a great area. It is next to Harrhs casino and the Riverwalk outlets. Dragons restaurant is in the lobby and is very good. Try the crab stuffed lobster.
1 night romance trip May 11, 2015
brad
"wonderful place, graeat location"
great area, superb staff
3 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"Very nice stay"
The room was very clean as was the rest of the hotel. Beds were nice with very comfortable pillows. Layout of hotel took a little getting used to as we were in the short building and had to cross back and forth to the main high rise. Normally we stay directly in the quarter so it took a bit more walking but the distance was not horrible and the value exceeded the need to be smack in the middle of everything.
1 night family trip May 12, 2015
Nathan
"Perfect"
Perfect location. Took grandkids for all the fun spots. Great food at Dragos and parking couldn't be closer. Loved it
1 night family trip May 7, 2015
Roy
"Straight to the point."
The room was kind of small to be a Deluxe room and they wanted to give me a better room for 60 dollars more but I thought that was to much I always book rooms through hotels .com just feel like I could have had a better room.
1 night romance trip May 10, 2015
It was great!
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Melody
I had never stayed at this hotel before and was very pleasantly surprised. The desk agent who helped me store my bags while I was waiting to check in, was beyond helpful. She even gave me a phone call once my room was ready since I had wandered off to the Riverwalk shops to get a mani/pedi. I really enjoyed my stay and check-out process was super easy. I will have to make sure I check out the pool next time!!
1 night trip Mar 20, 2015
Giselle
"Great Location, Great Accommodations"
We went to New Orleans for JazzFest. The Hilton New Orleans Riverside was a great location for not only getting to the Fairgrounds for JazzFest, but for getting to the French Quarter, Garden District, etc. The buses and streetcars were just steps away, and they got us everywhere we needed to go. And for a day pass for just $3, it was a bargain!!
5 night romance trip Apr 29, 2015
"Restfull Riverside Stay in busy City"
We were booked in the tower nearest the river. Very nice room with windows overlooking pool deck below. Room was very quiet in spite of high occupancy in the hotel. Restful sleeping with AC system that did not create uncomfortable draft during night. Enjoyed bar and restaurants on first floor. Great location just 4 blocks to French Quarter and closer to Canal Street, Aquarium & many fine restaurants.
1 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
Kenneth
"Yay"
Perfect hotel, perfect location, and the cab service is what made me the happiest. Lol
1 night trip with friends May 2, 2015
"highly recommend"
Wonderful service, great food, the view, the location, everything was awesome! Traveling on business, stayed 2 extra days for fun. Different reservations but staff was so accommodating that they let me keep the same room!
2 night business trip Apr 15, 2015
"Modern hotel. Great Views of the city"
Hotel is in a nice location. Hotel was modern and safer than most hotels in New Orleans and is connected to the mall for shopping and resturants.
3 night business trip Apr 29, 2015
REA
"Hilton Fun Fun Fun"
The hotel was a great location. Easy to get a taxi to and from the hotel. Good service and friendly employees at the restaurants and bars. I would stay here again for another trip later this year.
2 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
"Our Cruise to Cozmel on our 29th Anniversary"
This was our 29th year wedding anniversary and stayed the night before our Carnival Cruise to Cozumel Mexico.
1 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
Jeffery
Had an issue with a flood - result from some idiot that was in the room above. I had to move rooms at 5:00am, but this was not the Hilton's fault. It wasn't offered as I believe it should have been, but the next day I requested they waive charges for that day and they agreed. At least they rallied to clean up someone else's mess. The bell guys are super friendly and were great with the local tips.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Ed
"Perfect hotel!"
Would highly recommend this hotel. Location was great. Walking distance to many attractions. Never waited long for an elevator. Room was clean. Upgraded to exec level for free bkfst, wifi etc & it was well worth it. Free coffee soda water all day, bkfst & evening appetizers. Great!
4 night romance trip Apr 21, 2015
"Great hotel. Close to everything"
Business trip but s fun place to work from and great for your free time
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
Pam
Good trip nice room. Hotel room needed a few minor repair. But clean and pleasant.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
JJ
"convenient to French Quarter and Harrah's"
We had a very nice four-day, three-night trip. Got great recommendations from the front desk at check-in for a place to eat, important, as our plane was late and it was 9:00 pm. Also other suggestions were right on, too.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Lester
"eh"
it was mediocre. won't stay again though
2 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
Farheen
"NOLA"
After checking out we retuned because we lost a phone. The staff helped locate it (lost and found). They were very helpful.
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"Great hotel close to the cruise terminal"
We stayed in this hotel prior to boarding a cruise ship. The hotel was very clean and the rooms were large and comfortable. The hotel check in was quick and the desk clerk was very friendly and offered tips for sight seeing New Orleans. The clerk recommend that we take a cab to the cruise terminal, which is only a couple of blocks away. That was good advice from her. Even though the cruise terminal is close, you don't want to walk it and try to figure out where to go. We ate at Drago's which is attached to the hotel, and the food was excellent. I recommend the chargrilled oysters. They are THE BEST! We will stay here again.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"1 disappointment after the next For easy-go family"
Check-in pushes to upgrade you like a time share sales pitch. We finally agreed and the upgrade for the family of three was to a king bed. When we called to change, they were kind enough to bring a roll away that they finally waived the fee on after some haggling. Used the concierge to vet some kid friendly spots. We were given a bar that didn't even sell food! We also asked for reservations to Brennan's for Easter. After being told they called and it was sold out, we called direct and received a 9am reservation with no effort at all. Next we used laundry service and were told not to put the "do not disturb" sign on the door and the laundry service would hang it back in our room. After it never arrived, we headed to the bell hop to get it, where the clerk was adamant we didn't follow instructions (of course we did, we were extra careful since this was my wife's Easter dress). Room service failed too. Ordered BLT's with turkey, got just BLT's, and the best part, the chip in my windshield that valet denied. They insisted it was just parked, however, my GPS showed that my Denali had been circled numerous times on hotel side streets before finally being placed in a stall. im just really disappointed. We didn't say much because that's kinda just how we are. The stay actually continues to bother me when I reflect on it and our weekend bill totaling $1000. Usually when you spend a grand, youre sad to leave such an amazing place... Not this time. I hope my family was the exception.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"Photos need to be updated"
The hotel was great, clean room, great food, good drinks, close to the river, the pool was perfect. Short walk from bourbon. Great restaurants nearby.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
Priscilla
Great location - easy to walk to most of the key tourist attractions in New Orleans, yet out of the heavy traffic of the French Quarter and Canal Street.
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Great stay but mattresses are not comfortable."
This was a getaway trip for grandmother, daughter and grandchildren for Spring Break. Loved the location - Riverwalk accessible, close to Aquarium and Imax. Room was a good size but the mattresses were very uncomfortable. The beds did not live up to our expectations. The in-room dining was great. We ordered room service for breakfast the first day and it was delicious. We order again for dinner one night and was very good. Quick delivery of both meals.
2 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
"Did not clean room on final night"
No apology for unclean room. Just told they were too busy.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
F
"A great view of the river!"
A bit of a walk to the Quarter; but a great view of the river!
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Loved my stay!"
Spacious double-bed room. Overall hotel ambiance is great! Location is nice along Riverwalk.
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"Not expected standards."
Hotel OK, but a bit dated. Room appeared small and no water bottle available in room. Breakfast in room very pricey.
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
Niklas
"Oldie, but a Goodie..."
Good location, within walking distance to the French quarter, directly across the street from the River Mall/Aquarium/Casino. Older hotel, but has been kept updated.
1 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
"Beware of the undisclosed costs!"
Nice hotel and great location. My main concern was that the hotel charged extra for everything - the health club, wi-fi access, parking... Things that are included in other places. So are REALLY GOOD RATE when you added up all those things was an additinal $85/night with all the other things that encouraged us to choose this hotel in the first place
4 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
susan
Had a great stay! Would stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Apr 3, 2015
Casey
"Great hotel, fantastic location!"
Close to everything, very helpful staff, great overall experience! Will definitely stay here again!
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
The hotel is located in a great location; near the Riverwalk, casino, Quarters, and a plethora of good restaurants.
1 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
Arianne
"great location"
Great location to catch the street cars, shopping, dinning, and more!
1 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
"Nickle and dime haven"
I'm a frequent business traveler now and have expectations of amenities that should come with my room charge. Everything that I do for free at the competitive chains was only offered at exorbitant rates here. If I wanted wifi in my room, it costs, if I want to use the workout facility, it costs, if I want breakfast, it costs. Hilton will not get my return visit. The caveat was that if I were a certain high level of Honors member they give these services away. I'd say there is very little chance that that will happen.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"Family Time"
Always great to go home to the Big Easy!
3 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Jo Ann
"First Trip to NOLA - Awesome!"
Wanted a quick get away for spring break. Booked on Expedia. Great rates, exceptional hotel, perfect location right across from Riverwalk Outlet Mall and Casino. Family friendly area close to French Quarter but away from the chaos. Will return and stay in the same hotel.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Stunning view but aging and spotty servi"
I was in town for an NAEA (National Arts Education) convention. The Great: The view. Had to pay $35 per night extra for the riverside view but it was worth it. The Good: The hotel is generally clean and the location is perfect. Things within 5 minute walking distance: Harrah's, convention center, Riverwalk Outlet malls, and streetcars to French Quarters and downtown. Staff and people are generally friendly. The concierge was amazing. Made calls for me to arrange tours and even told me where to order delivery from after I said I didn't want to eat at the Hilton restaurants anymore. The Bad: Room is reasonably clean but you can see that the metal fins on the air vent haven't been wiped for weeks, if not months. The room also smelled a little of humidity if not quite mold, noticeable but typical of coastal cities with high humidity. The room service menu is pretty much awful. It's the same menu from the bar downstairs but with prices nearly doubled across the board. I'm pretty lazy so I usually eat room service at least once a day but the Hilton Riverside menu left me with no desire or reason to order. The Awful: Tried to get bathrobes 3 times. The phone system had a lot of static so maybe they didn't understand my request. But 3 times I was told: "someone will bring them up soon" without anyone actually showing up with bathrobes. 2 stars for "The Awful" but still recommended to convention goers based on location and stunning view.
Alex
"Fantastic customer service!"
The staff went above and beyond in order to make our bachelorette party the perfect stay. We missed the first night of our stay due to the attack at New Orleans airport and when we arrived the next morning the staff at Hilton upgraded our room for us in order to make sure we had a comfortable stay. I've stayed there several times in the past and will definitely be staying there again.
3 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015
Madalyn
"Nice large hotel close to the French quarter"
Excellent experience. Really no problems at all. Staff was nice. Could still park myself which I enjoy. Some nice hotels require valet and this one has it but I enjoy the freedom not to use valet services. Two pools. Very nice workout facilities. They even had volleyball and tennis courts and a big volleyball tournament was going on. Highly recommended.
jim
"Nice Hotel, but Unfavorable Incident."
We stayed at the Hilton Riverside during Mardi Gras season and enjoyed the majority of our stay. The hotel is within walking distance of the French Quarter, Harrah's Casino, and the MG parades on Canal St. All was well until the day we were departing New Orleans. We stored our luggage with the front desk after check out, but our flight did not leave for a few hours so we did some last-minute sightseeing. When we returned to the hotel, the hotel staff had given away a large bag of MG throws that I had collected (including Zulu coconuts!) all weekend. Despite the luggage being tagged/numbered, my bag was still nowhere to be found. When I asked to speak to the manager on duty, she was less than concerned about my belongings being given away. After disputing with her for quite some time, we eventually had to leave in order to get to the airport on time. When I returned home, I filed a complaint with Hilton's Corporate Office as well as Hilton Riverside. The manager eventually sent me a care package with other misc. throws and replacement coconuts. Although I appreciated the gesture, her initial attitude about the situation was a turn-off and I will not return to this particular Hilton. I realize this is probably an isolated incident, but if the staff is taking the time to tag/number the luggage, there is no reason to give away the wrong bag.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Nice hotel in convenient location"
The hotel and room itself was very nice. I would definitely stay here again. The two main downsides a are as follows: 1) Parking is almost $40 per night in the hotel lots. There aren't really any places that offer free parking, so you don't have much of a choice. It's just a pain to have to pay that much. 2) The "extras" that hotels usually have are not free. A trip to the hotel gym facilities will cost you $12.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Close to the French Quarter, and all of the fun."
Had a great time, friendly staff, great location.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015