All hotels in Springfield, Ohio, United States of America
319 E. Leffel Lane/I-70, Springfield, OH, 45505, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

"Half and Half"
We were assigned a smoking room which was ok, but when we went into the room I was totally assaulted by stale cigarette smoke. (i'm a smoker and it bothered me). I used to be a hotel manager, so always inspect the room before bringing my things in. Bonus was the bed bug protectors on the mattresses (every hotel should have these). But, nothing had been dusted in days, grout was dirty in bathrooms. Carpet was stained and door had numerous repairs on it (I don't know why), there was plaster missing from the wall in the bathroom. The housekeeping staff were great. But when I first checked in, I went to the desk to ask for a cleaning rag to dust my room (honestly expecting, as I would have done, to have him offer to dust for me), he handed me a rag and said "here ya go", No cleaner, no offer, UGH. Then when I asked for a few extra towels, he asked "why do you need extra towels" On a high note, the continental breakfast was awesome, waffles, sausage etc. Would I stay there again? Maybe. But they need to update this hotel and need to train the front desk staff in customer satisfaction even after housekeeping goes home.
Other trip May 28, 2014
Nice rate, acceptable comfort. Mattress was in good condition, important for those with back issues.
3 night business trip Apr 22, 2014
It was ok & I would recommend to family & friends.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"Smelly"
Room just smelled. Couldn't place the source but I think it might have been the heater. Not urine. Don't know. Just nasty.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
The room was very clean but I cud not sleep because the walls are so thik that you can hear all the noises from the other room and they decide to watch tv and talk very laud all night both nights and I really mean all night. I will not stay there again.
2 night business trip Jan 24, 2014
"The first night was rough, got better in the end!"
The refrigerator was extremely loud and notify the front desk. Someone came and said to leave it unplung which we did. Lost a lot of sleep and was never compensated for the interruption.
Other trip Nov 30, 2013
RoRo
"not clean in rooms"
When we got our room we found a green pill capsule by the bed and a cigerate butt on the floor. found a red ball under the table. I told the desk clerk but he wasnt to concerned. Their continital breakfast didnt have hardly any food on the bar.
1 night trip Nov 24, 2013
sherman kemper
"Ramada Inn is only minimumly OK"
As far expectations for a place to sleep overnight, the Ramada Inn in Springfield Ohio meets the minimum. Guess that being a structure with two floors and NO ELEVATOR says a lot for the planning that went into this hotel. The evening desk clerk, we have encountered two years running, and is barely helpful with seeing the we get the accessible room. For the accessible room the bathroom was OK. I could manage my wheelchair in there. The rest of the room is not specifically configured for a wheelchair. The space between the end of the bed and the desk is exactly enough to allow my wheelchair to fit and no more.
1 night trip Nov 19, 2013
Heidi Steffy
Considering there are not too many Hotel choices in Springfield -the Ramada was ok. The room was clean and your basic hotel room. For those who are sensitive to smoking...be prepared to still smell smoke even in their "non" smoking rooms. Even if you ask to change your room... It won't make a difference.
1 night trip Nov 15, 2013
Anonymous
"stay out of the hot tub"
Stay was fine, but did not know you should not wear silver jewelry in the hot tub. Jewelry is now gray.
1 night trip Oct 28, 2013
"Great One Night Stay"
The room was quite pleasant, they allowed our furry friend to stay with us for a small fee. The hot breakfast was wonderful.
1 night trip Oct 23, 2013
"The location was very convient."
We were very satisfied. The rear entrance was not secure but it did not present a problem during our stay.
3 night trip Oct 8, 2013
"Comfortable, clean rooms."
Adequate for my stay. Comfortable, clean and convenient location
1 night trip Oct 8, 2013
"Just Fine"
The hotel was sufficient for us to have a comfortable 3 day stay. A few room features didn't work (a couple lights and the bathroom fan was loud), but the room was clean and decent. Overall the hotel was satisfactory and I would recommend for those that want to save some money.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"An Ashtray"
I have smelled ashtrays that have smelled better than the hallways of this motel. It is located in a part of town that has a high crime rate and it is scary to venture out at night. I was supposed to be in a non-smoking room but the cigarette smell was so strong from the hallway that the room smelled of cigarettes too. Never again in a Ramada.
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
Fogrun
"Outdated....."
Ramada Limited Springfield I will have to say I am honestly disappointed with my recent Expedia hotel reservation. When one is trying to make plans, you have to go by the pictures and reviews from other travelers. The pictures were outdated from the actual appearance of the hotel today. Had I pulled in to Springfield, OH without a reservation, I would not have selected this hotel.
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
Liz
"Rundown but clean, with poor room layout"
Overall, this is an old interior-corridor hotel with modest improvements -- most importantly the bed was very comfortable and everything was very clean, with good room temperature control. Our King room had a desk and table but no easy chair, which my husband like so he doesn't have to read or watch TV from the bed. We turned on the refrigerator but it never got cold enough to store what was in our cooler. There was no electrical socket by the desk but there was one by the bed if I unplugged the reading lamp. The free breakfast was very basic continental-style + waffle-maker. At $93 for the night, I didn't feel it was a great value.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
"Repeat Customer"
This is the fourth year in a row I have stayed Labor Day weekend. I return because the rooms are clean, the staff are friendly, and the price is right.
3 night business trip Aug 30, 2013
Valerie
"Brief overnight stay."
The hotel is a basic standard hotel. Rooms are clean. Smoke smell in hallway near smoking rooms. Complimentary breakfast is no frills. Staff is friendly and helpful.
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
"Smoke-infused Hotel"
We paid for a non-smoking room, but it was ridiculous to even try differentiate smoking from non-smoking as the entire hotel reeked of cigarette smoke - particularly the hallways. In my opinion, the hotel price was way too high ($100) for the condition of the room, and its furnishings. On the plus side, it's pretty quiet, especially in relation to its location to the freeway.
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
Brownie13
"Underwhelmed by smoky lobby"
I'd prepaid for this stay so I was stuck with it. When I walked into the lobby I noticed it smelled like tobacco smoke. This ruled out eating breakfast there the next morning. Therefore the room rent I paid covered only one of the breakfasts I bought that day. Happily the bed was comfortable and the shower was hot. The furniture was a bit dinged up but functional, but the TV was great. We went out to buy gas so we were ready to go the next morning and found that the hotel (west a block and north one to two blocks) was on the edge of a rougher part of town.
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2013
Lobby was smelled like smoke. Hall way stuffy and hot. Otherwise room ok. Did not eat breakfast
1 night trip Jul 10, 2013
"easy to get around if you are from swingfield ,ohi"
the room was okay but the bathroom could have use some up dating, the john moved around when sitting on it, room didn't stay cool. just not a good stay.
3 night trip Jun 28, 2013
"You can do better in Springfield"
The room itself at this hotel is OK. But the common areas are very worn and poorly maintained. The place looks very run-down, and while I am not picky about hotels, this is below adequate in my view. I would not stay there again.
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
Douglas
Liked stay but reservation said room would be bigger and a diferrent bathtub and shower . I was disappointed in size of room compared to reservation .
4 night trip Jun 23, 2013
"Great for families."
My family spent 2 nights there and we were well pleased with the service and we would stay there again.
Other trip Jun 12, 2013
"Better than expected"
Accommodation were clean and comfortable.
1 night trip Jun 4, 2013
"Scary area and scary hotel"
This hotel did not have a business/computer center. The breakfast area was 3 little tables in the lobby. Why not convert a room into a breakfast area and put a computer in the lobby. This should have been a 49.95 special not $70.00 that I spent. Should have stayed at the Hampton Inn and paid more.
1 night trip Apr 10, 2013
"Price was the obly good thing"
The exterior and lobby were trash. For having a non-smoking room I could clearly smell smoke all night. The hotel seemed understaffed. There was standing water in our bath tub. If I hadn't already paid in full online I would have gone to another hotel just down the street.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2013
"Scary neighborhood, wouldn't let us check in early"
We were in the area for a statewide bowling tournament. We attend every year, and have done so since the 80's. Every year it's in a different city in the state. Because of the start times for the event, we check-in early every year. The lady (who I assume is an owner - or at least, related) absolutely would not let us check in early! We left my son's vehicle sit as we went on to the event. But we were very afraid because of the area condition around the hotel! When we returned the young man who checked us in was not friendly! The room was clean and had plenty of towels but that is about all I can say that was good! The hot tub/pool area needed attention! The breakfast was awful! I will NOT go back to that hotel!!
1 night trip Mar 23, 2013
"Good value for the price"
The Ramada Limited Springfield has comfortable rooms with refrigerator, microwave, iron and board, safe, cable TV, etc. Some rooms are smoking, so the hall has the stale smoke odor, but not in the non-smoking rooms. There is a pool and hot tub, which are clean and well maintained, but pretty spartan. They offer a continental breakfast every day, which is fine but not too extensive a menu. For the price, the hotel is a good value. I stayed at another hotel in Springfield that was still in the budget with amenities, and was very nice, but at almost double the price.
2 night trip Mar 2, 2013
"Easy access to highway."
Ground floor hall smelled of cigarette smoke, our room did not. We could easily hear TV next door. Overall, it was clean and met our needs for the night.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2013
"Great stop!"
I booked a room on very short notice and got exactly the room I requested! The hotel is in an excellent location and easy to access from the interstate. It was exceptionally clean and quiet and they take pets! A five star rating from me!
1 night business trip Feb 7, 2013
Denise
the place was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was also good just what my children wanted.
1 night trip Feb 5, 2013
"Wonderful people and quality service"
My boyfriend and I stayed here on xc move out to Boulder, CO from Philadelphia, PA and needed a place to stay with a comfy, clean bed at a reasonable rate. This establishment was one of the only places that could offer that at a reasonable price in the area! Definitely a bargain. Not only did they run around to make sure we had what we needed while we were there, but following out departure we realized my boyfriend had left his phone at the hotel. We called them and they were amazingly helpful in handing off the phone to a fed ex courier that same day, and even called to confirm that the phone was en route to our new address. They were kind and caring and attentive, a rarity in today's world. Wonderful stay!
1 night trip Jan 30, 2013
Sara
"Recommend without hesitation"
Old hotel but very neat and clean. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other trip Feb 1, 2013
"Fine stay"
Overall a fine stay for the price that we paid. It was nothing flashy or impressive, but that was to be expected. Overall the room was pretty clean and the front desk was helpful.
1 night trip Jan 25, 2013
"Auction Travel"
Very nice front desk staff. Very clean room. Would suggest anyone stay here, if they are looking for a restfull nights sleep.
Other trip Jan 27, 2013
Glenn
There was an unusual odor in the hallways and in the room. The toilet paper holder was falling off of the wall.
2 night business trip Jan 8, 2013
a
"decent value for the price"
clean, friendly staff, but bathrooms were a little small.
1 night family trip Jan 6, 2013
Very good. I would stay there again.
1 night trip Jan 3, 2013
Joeann
"great for the price"
The room was great, clean linens and very nice pillows! The pool and spa area was a little run down, and the general breakfast area had seen better days but a good hotel for the price.
Other trip Jan 3, 2013
Overall, a very good hotel with nice indoor pool that keeps the kids occupied.
Other trip Dec 30, 2012
Sohail
"Overnight stay"
The rooms were clean. We felt safe. Pool was nice, but the floor needed maintenance. Hot tub was hot, but not working (bubbling). The breakfast was okay.
1 night trip Nov 12, 2012
Very nice - friendly staff - convenient location.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2012
Staff held the door open when our hands were full, hotel was clean
4 night trip Oct 25, 2012
Brett
"Ok stay"
Everything was ok. Only thing that bothered me was that the room smelled and we were above the boiler room, which was loud T times.
2 night trip with friends Oct 5, 2012
"OK for the money"
For a traveler who wants a clean bed and bath at a reasonable price, and doesn't mind the odor of disinfectants, it's a good stop. If that same traveler wants quality amenities (linens, soaps, attractive comfortable surroundings, breakfast offerings beyond basic cheap essentials), etc., choose some other place.
1 night trip Sep 24, 2012
Axel
the hotel was not new but the carpet curtains etc were. the location was away from all the shopping centers and all the congestion. but easy to get to anywhere we wanted to go being right off Rt. 70 and 68. the people at the front desk were very helpful and friendly and the breakfast area was kept clean and had a variety of breakfast foods which made it nice since we stayed 4 nights. when we return to visit Wittenberg U. we will stay there again
4 night trip Sep 17, 2012
"Good place to stay"
Just off I-70, but far enough away that it was a quiet stay. Nice pool and spa!
1 night trip Aug 27, 2012