All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3000 S. Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV, 89109, United States of America, ‏‎855-218-6485

"Almost the Best"
the room was really pleasant. not difficult to get the temperature to a comfortable level. down side is that there was a light bulb that remained blown even though we told the front desk at the beginning of the week that this was an issue. as a result, lighting was poor in the room. additionally, we were charged every day for amenities (pool, exercise room, etc) that were not available during our stay. Pool, for example, didn't open until the evening prior to the day we checked out. So for a full week, we had no pool until about 12 hours before checkout! and no compensation was given or even pro-rated discount for unavailable services!
1 night business trip Mar 22, 2015
"Old startrek hotel"
For a convention
1 night romance trip Apr 12, 2015
"Really good hotel for the price you are paying for"
Everything was really good. But it will be great if in the near future they can have a pool for adults only or if they can schedule time for adults only.
3 night romance trip Apr 2, 2015
"Poor rating"
I was shocked to know that their full amenities were not available to use such as spa and pool yet I was fully charged and on top of that they added tax??? Very upsetting to me. I will never stay there again!
1 night business trip Apr 2, 2015
Ronald
Really nice
1 night business trip Apr 15, 2015
Anibalgarrido
"4 stars overall"
Love it i think was better then my last stay when i was in SLS. Love the rooms more space then SLS and the pool is awesome while they still remodeling will b even better when the outside gym is done. The only thing i didnt like was the beverage dept. They aint around as much in the casino floor like they supposed to.
2 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
edgardo
""FUN AT THE WESTGATE""
HAD A GREAT TIME STAYiNG AT THE WESTGATE IN LAS VEGAS!! THE STAFF THERE WERE VERY FRIENDLY! HOTEL WAS VERY CLEAN AND CLASSY! EVERYTiME I GO TO LAS VEGAS NOW,THE WESTGATE WiLL BE MY CHOiCE HOTEL TO STAY.
1 night trip Apr 9, 2015
Rob
"Average hotel"
They charge you for every little thing and nothing is complementary like most hotels
Christian
"Not the best"
The decor is not kid friendly I don't get the table lamps and floor lamps they look like chandeliers that belong on ceiling. The AC didn't work we set it to 60 and it just felt like summer the kids/adults were just uncomfortable. The food court was never open at 12pm do to construction. The shower head had no pressure at all. There was no working vent in the bathroom so it was warm when taking a shower. Location not the best. I was just happy they had a Starbucks located on the premises and a block away from the hotel.
4 night family trip Apr 27, 2015
"Cool"
First night checking in and I couldn't get in the door I had to call security to open the door and than contact the manager to get new keys but overall my stay was cool
1 night trip with friends May 4, 2015
Jalisa
"best hotel"
Love it!
2 night trip May 1, 2015
jamal
"Good stay, except for the TV."
Overall, a nice stay. Great staff! Love Sid's Cafe!! Great food at reasonable prices. The Television in our room was a new 60" flat screen. When we arrived, no remote control, no way to turn it on. After having to wait for almost 2 hours for someone to bring us the correct remote, this big TV was only 720P(low quality picture), we watch the tutorial on how to use the system, then try to do what it says. Long story short it was unusable, we got charged for netflix after I hit no(front desk removed it from my bill), never used it again until we tried to check out with it, just said failed everytime I tried. That needs to be addressed. Otherwise, we had a good stay. We just watched Netflix & recorded TV & dvd's that I brought, on my laptop.
2 night romance trip May 2, 2015
RICHARD
"My gettaway"
Awesome stay
3 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
efran
Great stay. Evelyn and Nelly at the front desk went above and beyond to accommodate me and make things great!
1 night trip with friends May 3, 2015
Devontae
"Good for what its worth."
The front desk line for checking in was extremely long and there were only 3 front desk clerks. I thought that was ridiculous!! Other than that is not a bad hotel. Its off the strip and far north. So plan on getting a cab, car, or going on LONG walks
1 night romance trip May 3, 2015
"Wesgate Stay"
Pleasant clean place with good service
4 night trip with friends Apr 30, 2015
Gunaratnam
"Great place to stay within arms reach of the strip"
This hotel went past my expectations and maybe its because I got an upgrade for my room without asking for it. I stayed here during fight weekend from april 29th - may 3rd. The room I stayed in was the Hollywood Hip King. No complaints at all with this room since it was so clean. My only complaint was that they charge you to use the computers downstairs!! I lost my phone and needed to get information. I believe I used it for about 17 min and it came out to around $21. Just make sure you bring a backup device to connect to the internet/data so you wont fall in this. Other than that its a great hotel. Casino isn't all that big but an ok size. What makes this hotel stand out from all the others is that the Las Vegas Monorail is right IN FRONT of the Westgate. So in 5 min you're in the middle of the strip! Not a full luxury spot, but still fair and clean for a inexpensive place to stay.
3 night trip Apr 30, 2015
Sinclair
"Vegas trip"
I had an amazing time with my best friend!
"Harrassed"
We were constantly harassed by staff to attend time share sales meeting. Will never stay here again
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
mitchell
"Mayweather Fight weekend!"
Awesome time in Las Vegas!Hotel staff friendly,knowledgable of area & hotel. Hotel location was Great!Close to strip, restaurants & shopping.Price was Great!NO COMPLAINTS!I would stay again & again.
connie
"Fight Weekend"
The hotel was nice. They're in the remodeling phase, which i didn't mind. I got a remodeled room. Beds were excellent. Housekeeping left used toiletries on the sink though. Placed them as of they were new. Decor of upgraded rooms very nice. Wall mounted television. Painting of Ali. There was only 1 roulette table and elevators were sometimes an issue.
Al-Kareem
"Great stay!!"
Loved the room, it was spacious. The Motel was lovely and the food was great.
1 night trip with friends Apr 29, 2015
JAQUAY
"Better than expected!"
Very pleased. Main tower, newly remodeled rooms very nice. On our second stay of the week, we were in the older North tower and those were not as nice but still good. Will for sure stay again!
2 night business trip May 1, 2015
Ryne
"Awesome for the price!!"
It was a one night, but we got a great deal, slightly off the strip, but a huge property. Very comfortable and clean. Highly recommend it.
1 night trip with friends Apr 26, 2015
"mayweather vs pacquiao"
I love this hotel. Really nice and comfortable. The only thing bad was the waiting to check in. Too 45 minutes to check it but very thing else was good
2 night business trip Apr 30, 2015
Franklin
"It was great!!"
It was a great stay! Not one complaint!
2 night trip Apr 28, 2015
Brittany
"Bad service"
a little disappointed in this trip. Service was horrible. Asked for things and waited too long. Called to cancel for a service call we made because they were too slow. They came to our room and let themselves in anyways. Called for help with our luggage and ended up taking care of it ourselves.
2 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
"A Great place to stay in Vegas"
Monorail Hub right to the heart of the strip
8 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
Clifford
"HAPPY & THANKFUL!!!"
COMFORTABLE!!!
1 night trip with friends Apr 29, 2015
cherese
"Good Customer service"
Great stay! Sherry at the front desk was great!
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
Dawan
"Westgate Las Vegas"
Last minute trip. Hotel was sold out but Hotels.com had rooms available. Ended up with a Jr Suite for a regular room rate. It was one of the older rooms. It was clean but needed to be refurbished.
2 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
"Unclean Rooms"
There were still water stains on the desk from the previous tenants glasses, and smudges. Made us weary If the Beds were even cleaned.....It sure is the old Hilton anymore, that is for sure!!!!!
2 night family trip Apr 27, 2015
"Fam Bam Getaway"
Was very comfortable A little more fixing/adjusting air/cooling system
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Lincoln
"Spacious"
It was for a girls volleyball tournament. And our room was great. Spacious clean. Would stay again
3 night business trip Feb 13, 2015
Maira
"extremely nice room and price"
Very very nice for the price and walking distance from North Strip. Worth being off the strip for how nice the room was and the price. Will be staying again.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Jarvis
"Great As Usual!"
Love it!
4 night trip Apr 29, 2015
"A Jewel coming out of the Rough"
The Hotel is under renovation. When the renovation is complete, the hotel will be spectacular. The East Tower renovation was complete and beautiful. The North Tower is in process. I think in about 3 months this hotel will be a spectacular jewel.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Stephen
"5star for me"
Friendly atmosphere! ! I will recommended to all my friend..what a nice beautiful room they have..we love it!
2 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
Phillip
"Update Already!"
Older rooms need deep cleaning and updating. Perimeter of carpet was full of dust. Dust in air ducts, behind headboard and around bed. Some towels should be replaced, they are grayish and not white. Toilet seat was not completely clean. Room smelled old.
2 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"very great rooms and great prices"
Really nice and i pay such a great price i love it I will defenely stay there again
1 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
Nallely
"Great night"
I love how everything came out. Thanks for the big save
1 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2015
Eder
"not a good experience!!"
This was my first time staying at westgate. I am not impressed. I always valet when staying and this hotel seemed to have unusually long wait times to get my car each time I needed it. It also was a LONG wait for the elevators. Many of the people waiting for the elevators were making the same complaint as well. One gentleman said "just imagine how long the wait will be when they finish remodeling and the towers are at full capacity". I stayed on a Saturday night & extended to stay sunday night as well. Housekeeping came to my room sunday morning doing a "room check" i told the gal I would be gone in about 20 mins. She said they would come back. When I returned to the room at 9:30pm the room had not been cleaned. Also, because I extended my stay I stopped at the desk before returning to my room sunday night to make sure my keys would work. The gentleman assured me they would. I got up to my room & of course my keys didn't work. I had to return to registration where I waited in line 25 mins to get new keys. The whole experience was very frustrating. I have stayed at much larger resorts/casinos and had a much better experience for the same price. I DO NOT recommend.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2015
heather
"ok stay"
it was ok staff was friendly but in the hotel room they charged 4.00 dollars for a bottle water in the hotel room which I believe should be free
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Jose
"Happy with our business trip stay."
We were very happy with our stay for a business trip esp as the convention center was close. It seems they have done a make-over and it is a very welcome update. The only complaint was the hotel restaurant selection. There is no mid-market dining that was good. It seemed they took out a good burger and mexican restaurant that would have been welcome. The rooms were very nice and clean. Overall, we were happy with our stay
4 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
"VIVA LAS VEGAS!"
AWESOME!
1 night trip Apr 21, 2015
VALENCA
"Wonderful Hotel...clean, comfortable!"
Beautiful hotel. Front desk and concierge were very friendly and helpful. Room was very clean, beautiful and spacious. If you are an Elvis fan, you need to stay here. They have an Elvis museum being built. There are also many Elvis memorabilia at the hotel. There is a monorail at hotel that will take you to the Vegas strip. $12 pass for 24 hours. It's better than using a taxi or local bus because of traffic. Highly enjoyed my stay. Can't wait to visit again. Westgate ROCKS!!
1 night trip with friends Apr 20, 2015
"From Houston with Love"
Simply Wonderful!
2 night trip Apr 18, 2015
Valencia
"good"
hotel location was good, little walk from strip.clean room
1 night trip Apr 18, 2015
harish
"okay for the price"
Check in was bad. They said they were down 3 employee's, but 45 min. was hard to take. Accommodations were good if you like casino's. The time share sales group were bothersome. Because of the price we would consider staying here again.
3 night business trip Apr 15, 2015
"resting"
It was very quiet and i got a lot of rest
1 night trip Apr 20, 2015