All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3555 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV, 89109, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1586

"Flamingo farce"
Celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary & our combined 50th's. This was a stop on a 2 month holiday for us. We stayed for 4 nights, the hotel is in need of a major refurbishment. Cigarette smoke is everywhere & is off putting, everything just smells of smoke.
1 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
Sonja
"Unpleasant stay"
The hotel at Flamingo was the worst experience I ever had. The room smelled, the bathroom was outdated and had rusted ceilings, the water had a bad odor, and the maids failed to clean our room. I had to call the front desk to have them send someone. They stated that they missed our room. The hallway carpet was filthy as well as the elevators..
3 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2015
Erik
"Disgusting, Outdated and Unsafe"
This hotel is a complete dump and some of the worst customer service I have ever experienced. The elevators are extremely slow and very unsafe. The carpet has duct tape holding it together and the furniture and fixtures are so outdated and beat up. The shower had zero water pressure and no shower curtain. I paid for what they called a "fab luxury room" which it definitely was not fab or luxurious. I complained and tried talking to the front desk but they were very difficult and rude. They moved me to a different room but it was the exact same thing. They would not give me any credit or compensation for the inconvenience or dishonest description of the room. The ONLY thing this hotel has going for it is the location, which is ideal since it is right in the middle of the strip and in the fun new Quad/Linq area. I would not stay here again even if it was free. Other guests I spoke with experienced the same issues. Someone even said they had black mold in their shower. I know you are not typically in your room very much in Vegas but I couldn't stand to be in this room even just to sleep and shower. Very disappointing.
3 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2015
"not worth it"
Only two functional elevators in the main lobby, bad service at the buffet, pools close extremely early for no reason
1 night trip with friends Apr 26, 2015
"Drain you for every last dollar"
This once famous hotel is now a dump. Also, they charge an extra 20 bucks to check in before 4pm even if a room is available. Resort fee is now 28 dollars, My 42 dollar room turned into almost 90 dollars. Will not be booking this hotel or any Mirage properties or hotels again!
1 night trip with friends Apr 19, 2015
Donald W
"Average hotel."
Great location in the middle of the strip. Pricy restaurants in hotel. Accommodations were adequate. Room was clean. Extra fee for early check in.
1 night trip with friends Apr 22, 2015
Theresa
"Pros and cons"
The largest problem was there was only two working elevators and for a seven month pregnant woman the steps weren't an option so we waited up to 25 minutes to get on an elevator that was packed with other guests. The strip view was a waste of money as we could hardly see out our window due to the Donnie and Marie advertisement on the outside of the building. The renovations were poorly done with new countertops but old cabinets. We were happy with the service and atmosphere downstairs. Also if you want a hotel in a good location on the strip this has it.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
JOHN
"Never again!"
The hotel overall was very dirty. The room was okay for the money you. What you pay for is literally what you get.
1 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
"Gotta love the Flamingo"
Love the iconic flamingo... Right in the heart of the strip. Nice rooms, friendly staff, great gaming. What more could you ask for?
2 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
Gregory
"There are MUCH BETTER places on the strip"
Vegas is always a crazy place - but for some reason this hotel seems the worst equipped to handle the check in/out process. I arrived at checkin time and the line was out the door. Was told to go gamble and have some fun and keep checking back in. By 11pm we couldn't wait any longer and it still took us ONE HOUR AND THIRTY FIVE MINUTES to pick up a room key. The hotel itself is "eehhhh" - rooms were standard, casino is average, food is nothing to write home about. I've stayed at around 10 hotels on and off the strip and would rank this one last.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Matthew
"Room was fine but 1-hr check-in time"
Room was fine but 1 hour check-in time
4 night business trip Apr 20, 2015
"Perfect trip"
We came here for my sister's bachelorette party and we had the best time! The location is great, and we spent a lot of time at the amazing pool. It's worth it to rent a daybed if you're going to be there for a few hours, we had the time of our life.
2 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
Kourtni
"Gross"
The Flamingo was dirty, crowded, and noisy. Our door did not have a security lock. The walls and baseboards throughout the hotel were dirty. When we went to check out, there was a 45 minute wait. As we walked through the lobby at various times we were accosted by hotel personnel trying to give us "free gifts." This did not happen to us at the higher end hotels. Avoid the Flamingo.
2 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
"Comfortable, great location, but......."
The staff was all amazing! We upgraded to a spa room for a small fee and it was WELL WORTH IT! The extra large tub, the tv in the mirror in the bathroom was fun and unexpected. The location is absolutly one of the best in Vegas. That area has only gotten better throughout the years. The lack of adequate outlets to plug in electronic devices was VERY annoying. The $15/day for WIFI was also frustrating. I realize their goal is to get you out of your room and spending money, but it's hard to get out and spend when you're frustrated with what in today's society is a necessity. My advice bring your own outlet strip, as for the WIFI, well complain like I did... Perhaps with enough of us they will one day see the light!!
4 night trip with friends Apr 16, 2015
"ok"
the elevators were not working and they did not clean our room one day.
3 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Shannon
"Fun times in Vegas"
I liked the fact the hotel was right on the strip, the rooms where clean with a nice view, buffet was yummy.
2 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
Nelson
"Its Vegas"
Its Vegas so you are bound to have a great time. The room was clean and had a stereo system to rock out for the few moments we actually spent in the room. My only complaint is the 4 broken elevators that caused a bit of a back up in the lobby.
1 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
Christopher
"I'd do it again for $60/night"
The flamingo has a lot to offer on the casino floor and the location. For the price you really cant beat the location and the pool. My AC was broken and hallway was all beat up. But for $60/night i'd do it again.
1 night trip with friends Apr 21, 2015
Shawn
"Dirty Flamingo"
We had black mold in our bathroom and they did not clean our room one night. After multiple requests they cleaned our room, however the black mold in the shower remained.
2 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
"Room"
We were out of our room most of the day on Saturday the 18th, we got back late that night and our room had never been cleaned. Tile missing in bathroom, bathtub faucet dripped. Also on Saturday night/Sunday morning there was a heck of a party evidently in the room next to us. Yelling screaming, sounded like fighting etc...We loved everything in the hotel, just not real satisfied with our room.
3 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
"Nice stay."
Room was very nice, hotel staff very nice and centrally located. The hallways were being worked on so looked a little rough. Overall it was a good stay.
3 night business trip Apr 12, 2015
Tracy
"Very old - stay in the updated section"
Condition of the hallway carpet was disgusting! I was afraid that it was a sanitation issue. The toilet in my room also did not flush consistently and the sink did not drain. The room that I was in obviously was in the oldest section of the hotel - and this I do realize is saying a lot.
3 night business trip Apr 15, 2015
Anne
"Won't stay here again."
Stayed for the convenience of the location. Parking was a chore. Almost an hour to find a parking spot. Valet was full and closed. Check in was about an hour long. The bed was so uncomfortable and you could hear the music from outside. Someone threw a glass beer bottle from a room window out into the street we walked on. The brunch and bottomless mimosas and bloody Mary's was terrible. The food was terrible. There was a long line for drinks always. Not worth the price. The pool was over crowded and again drinks were so expensive. The casino bar served cheap wine for such a high price. The room was clean. I will not stay here again.
2 night trip Apr 17, 2015
Michele
"Fabulous location"
Love the location! However, the elevator situation was atrocious...only 4 out of 8-10 elevators working and it appeared no one was working on them. Great to be near the Linq and all the new restaurants down the alley.
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"Outdated"
This place is a dump. I wouldn't recommend it. The only positive thing was the location.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"More about who you are with than where you are"
We went with a big group of friends and were able to see first hand that our room was clearly not as nice as others. We were on a low floor (4) and it seems they haven't renovated down that far. Other rooms had nice new bathrooms, updated headboards, buttons for the curtains to open/close... We had an old outdated hotel room. The casino and Margaritaville attached are nice. There were $5 and $10 blackjack tables available which is rare in Vegas hotels. Pool was a lot of fun - but you even if you get there (and wait in line) for opening, it's very possible you will be without a lounge chair :(
2 night trip with friends Apr 16, 2015
"THE GOOD AND THE BAD"
While the hotel itself was excellent I was very disappointed that everything was extra after paying for our room. An additional registration fee at the time of registering: an extra $20.00 for checking in before 4:00 (The only guests that stay at your hotel that don't pay the extra are those that fly in from 3:00 pm on)tried to use our computer to tell the kids we were there safely and the WIFI is extra: My partner likes to use the fitness center as she does at all hotels....ANOTHER EXTRA COST......I'm sure the pool would be an extra few $$$ as well. It cheapens your facility when at every instance you "two bit"your patrons. Perhaps you should consider raising your room cost by $10.00 and advertise all the amenities as included. I was very disappointed with the unending attempt to weasel another $5-$10.00 out of me.
1 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
Great location! I have stayed here three times now and love how central it is on the strip. The rooms are a little outdated however (scratches and dents in bathroom cabinets in bathroom and furniture) but the staff was friendly and helpful. The elevators were horrible however and need to be fixed. All but a few were broken and it took a while to get up and down to the room. Overall for the price, we will probably stay here the next time we are in Vegas as well.
3 night trip with friends Apr 9, 2015
Allissa
"Not my favorite."
This is one of the oldest hotels on the strip, and it shows. Furniture and bathroom fixtures are rubbed and run down (definitely would not take a bath there) and there is an overall shabby feel to the place. Carpet worn out, elevator is banged up and missing buttons, bathtub has dings and old stains...I know my sleep in not reliant on these features, but it does add to the overall feeling about the place. It just didn't feel very clean. We had to stay here because my husband was here for work - otherwise, if I had a choice, I would never stay here again when there are so many better and nicer options in Las Vegas at the same price point. Customer service was excellent though, buffet was terrible, and not ideal for people traveling with young children.
1 night family trip Apr 13, 2015
"Stay somewhere nicer."
Beds were comfortable. View of the high roller was nice. Our room had what looked like a drink had been sprayed all over the wall and ceiling, the walls were dusty showing hand prints. The bathroom and shower is dark and dingy. The hallways had loose carpet, the elevators are in complete disarray! Some worked, some didn't, some open and closed several times, buttons not lighting up or even working. I don't even want to mention how gross the doors were. They only thing this hotel has going for it is the party pool.
3 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2015
"Flamingo recommended!"
Checked in on Easter and the line was very long. Took over an hour. Probably had staffing problems on the Holiday. Very nice staff though. My first room was over the noisy service entrance and beer delivery starts at 5am. I requested room change and they moved me no problems. Bed and pillows were awesome. Very nice hotel without the price of the Bellagio. Not quite as sterile as Bellagio but the atmosphere has great flavor. Center of the strip location makes everything but Old Town walkable.
4 night business trip Apr 5, 2015
Darin
"Best value on the strip!"
Love the Flamingo! All of the negative reviews on here really bother me... It is dated, but they are slowly renovating it and their efforts are palpable. Literally best possible location on the strip, you definitely get your money's worth when staying here. If it's not fancy enoigh for you, pay up and stay at the Bellagio!
5 night business trip Apr 7, 2015
Bradley
"$30 fee/night @ hotel for an updated room in picts"
This hotel is undergoing renovations so note that not all rooms are updated yet. If you want one (which we thought we had booked through hotels.com based on the imagery shown here) it will cost you an extra $30 per night once you get to the hotel. Had we known this prior to booking we would have stayed somewhere else for the price. This hotel will be nice when it's done but right now only a couple elevators work (which is a pain when you're on the 25th floor) and the gym, etc are not upgraded to justify the $28 daily resort fee. Everything else was nice, the staff was friendly and we had no other complaints.
3 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
"Would stay here again"
We stayed in the Habitat section of the hotel and it was very nice. The elevators are a little dated and could use some upgrading but this end of the hotel was very nice overall. The pool was really nice, although packed with not a lot of chairs. The location to the Linq and all of restaurants and shops there was great.
3 night trip with friends Apr 5, 2015
"one nighter"
The hallways and common areas like the elevator need some upkeep. The rooms are nice and remodeled but the other areas are run down.
1 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
"Convenient"
It is perfect.
2 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
Money
"Flamingo stay"
Stayed 5 days and enjoyed the hotel.
5 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
Elia
"Affordable and Centrally Located Vegas Excursion"
Perfect location for an quick overnight visit with the family. The hotel was centrally located and we liked staying in an "old school" Vegas hotel. Staff was helpful and friendly, assisting us in finding our way back to our rooms, and helping us find a cab to the "Welcome to Las Vegas" sign. Other than the hallway carpeting, which was stained and buckled, the hotel was perfect. We were able to overlook the hallway, since our room was comfortable and clean with a nice view of the hotel pool, flamingo sanctuary and ferris wheel. Most importantly the price was right, making this side trip from the Grand Canyon possible for us!
1 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
AnnMarie
"Great value and stay at a Las Vegas classic!"
Amazing from start to finish. From check-in to check-out, we were thoroughly pleased with our stay. Very helpful staff.
2 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
"Nice place for a good price"
The check in process was simple. We arrived early and only had to pay an extra $20 to check in early. The beds were very comfortable. We had a great view of the strip.
3 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
Elitha
"Flamingo Family Trip"
For kids spring break, booked two a-joining rooms. No problem with hotel.com and reservations. Hotel is in great location on the strip. Rooms were clean and well kept. Both rooms showers did have issues...no water pressure/diverter valve didn't work well so no water pressure. Kinda like a shore house at the Jersey shore. But besides that this is a good hotel with a great location and you can't beat the price. Almost forgot..one thing which was disappointing. If you are traveling with kids, they herd you into a smaller round "family" pool which is a zoo. Lifeguard cared less kids were splashing everyone laying around the pools and throwing balls everywhere plugging the parents in the head. The huge lush tropical pool is for adults only and pretty much nobody was in the water. After hearing all the little kids screaming and crying I definitely get it if I was here with only my wife.......but tough being on the family side when that huge pool is quiet and empty.
6 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Last One To Be Married"
Overall, had a fantastic stay.
4 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
Roberto
"Best value on the Strip"
Hotel is still completing renovations...bathrooms were less than expected, staff gladly moved us to another room. Pool is awesome! Staff was consistently amazing. Buffet was nothing special and on top of the price, you have various stations (omelette, mimosa bar) expecting tips. Pool does not allow outside food or drink even if it was purchased within the hotel yet the servers were having trouble keeping up with orders. No drinking fountains. That's a management issue. Love the staff, beds were so comfortable, elevators were loud and scary. More work to be done but it gets better each year!
1 night romance trip Apr 8, 2015
Suzanne
"Bachelor Party Getaway"
Another pretty solid stay at the Flamingo. Nothing too special about the place, but it is exactly what we needed for a bachelor party weekend. Check in was super smooth. They did charge my buddies $20 I believe for early check-in, but in the grand scheme of things what's $20 in Vegas. The only negative thing I'd say about the whole long weekend was that our room was never cleaned after our first night. We were pretty much gone the whole next day playing golf too. But again, not really a huge deal unless you are in the room a bunch. We also rented a cabana at the pool on Saturday. Was an awesome time and pretty reasonable when compared with all the other pool scenes in Vegas. Pretty chill, but just enough of a party atmosphere to get a bit wild. We stayed in the Go Luxury rooms with 2 double beds. Nice walk-in shower. Great views on both sides of the hotel depending what you like between pool or strip view. We only had 2 guys to a room, but you could probably do 4 easy. The Flamingo itself is a great location for anything on the strip. Right in the middle. Casino is middle of the road. Their buffet is just OK. And don't eat at the Mexican place, food there is pretty awful from past experiences. All said, we had a great time at the Flamingo. I stay here pretty much every time I go to Vegas because of the reasonable rates, location, and pool. Can't go wrong.
2 night trip with friends Apr 3, 2015
Taylor
"The Flamingo Hotel is a gem!"
From the check-in to check-out, our experience was amazing. the staff were courteous, professional, accommodating, and wonderful. The location could not be more central. Our check in lady, Graziella, offered many wonderful local dining tips and was the start of our great stay at the Flamingo.
2 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
Aleksandra
"100%"
It was a great experience.
2 night trip with friends Apr 2, 2015
Rocio
"Don't trip"
The room was clean and bed comfortable but it's about time they completed their renovations. The room was upgrated but they must have forgot about the bathroom. The plumbing was noisy and everything was cracked and outdated. The carpeting in the hallway was rippled and torn. The pieces were held together with tape. I almost tripped twice.
2 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
"m"
room needed to be cleaned and swept. Wi-Fi sucked. Lights weren't working correctly.
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"its a Parades vacation."
I had great time at this hotel 'Flamingo'.
4 night trip with friends Mar 30, 2015
Alexander
"Great Value!"
Great value. Right in the middle of everything.
3 night family trip Mar 31, 2015