All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
3555 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV, 89109, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1586

"Great location for the price."
Stayed for one night. Had a nice view of the flamingos and pool area down below. Comfy bed.
1 night trip with friends Jun 4, 2015
Lillian
"Vegas Flamingoes"
Was a surprise. Everything was worth the money and we had a wonderful stay. Checkin/out could use a few more folks behind the counter. Weird condition about internet free inside the room but charged in rest of the hotel!
3 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2015
Ramachandran
The neighbors were supper loud and annoying yelling to the top of their lungs all night and when I called room service they just told us they already knew but they never did anything about it so me and my friends didn't sleep the whole night.
1 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2015
"Perfect price value"
We head for a weekendtrip to Vegas to have some fun. The high roller rooms are pretty new, clean and have a great view. I've heard some rumors that rooms on the lower levels are not really good, so make you sure you don't book them. The foodcourt in the hotel is kinda small, but around the hotel is pretty much. The pool "partys" on the weekend are free for guests and definetely a fun alternative if you don't wanna spend money!
3 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015
David Joel
"It's a nice hotel!"
The hotel staff was very friendly, I was in love with my room, the brunch was good not great food but it was ok. The only bad thing I would have to say is that the elevators look like they were still in their original condition and sometimes it was scary riding them but overall my experience was great at this hotel. If I was to go back to Las Vegas I would stay there and I also recommend this hotel.
Kelishia
"clean and easy"
My stay was fine, I felt safe and my room was clean. The locations was VERY convenient. The only thing I did not appreciate was the hall carpet on the floor was shot out, it appeared as though there had been a flood.
1 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2015
Andrea
"Nice and cheap!"
Rooms aren't fancy but you get what you pay for. They were clean and pool area is nice. Staff was great at answering questions!
3 night trip with friends Jun 8, 2015
Nicole
"Duct Taped Carpet"
Stayed for one night on our way back from a trip in Utah. It was crowded beyond belief. I can't say I would stay again. The hallway to our room was disgusting. Carpet was duct taped in several locations, no ice machine just a pipe hanging out of the wall. Room was fairly clean but had seen better days. Curtain was hanging down on one section. In the lobby I actually saw one of the brass railings duct taped together as well.
Jacqueline
"Remodel? What remodel? Nasty"
Place is disgusting. Hallways to rooms were all torn up, smelled like smoke and puke. Grounds in the back looked nice. People in pool were nasty so I can only imagine what was in the water. I guess you get what you pay for. Next time I will pay more for a more upscale hotel and crowd.
1 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
"Hotel in disrepair"
I had stayed here several years ago and did not have any problems. However the hotel is a dump these days. The halls outside our rooms had torn up carpeting taped down with duct tape, other parts were just wrinkled messes waiting for someone to trip. The beds were great but the bathrooms were far past their prime with odd stains. No one picked up trash from the hallways for over 12 hours. The elevators had hand written buttons for some floors since they had been worn down from use. Overall just a trashy place that I will not be staying in again.
JENNIFER
"Ok stay on the strip but will probably be the last"
I heard good things about the recently updated Flamingo rooms but once we checked in, I was disappointed. Room looked very ran down (broken outlets, worn furniture) already and our bathroom was dirty. I had to call guest services a few times before they came up to re-clean. I did like that the room had hard wood floors and the AC would blow cold all night if you wanted it! Casino and restaurants/bars weren't bad and the location right near city-center was great. Next time I'm in Vegas though, I will spring for something a little nicer at MGM or equivalent.
2 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
Jeremy
"Not bad for $68 bucks."
The rooms were modern and remodeled. Nice view of the flamingo pools and animal sanctuary. Only problem is that the elevators were SO far from the rooms, and also they operate so slowly. it was quite a walk, and a wait. Getting from the room to the Strip was about a 10 minute journey Other than that..it was great.
1 night romance trip Jun 7, 2015
Norma
"Disappointing"
The flamingo is old and tired. The only thing it has going for it is history and the pool. But the pool is only 21 and over. The website doesn't tell you that. Very disappointing when you have kids that's are 15. We asked for an extra blanket. It took two calls and almost 2 hours to get it. Again, disappointing. It's hard to believe this hotel is in the hospitality industry.
2 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
Buddy
"Relaxing at Vegas"
I am very happy that I chose Flamingo. Don't let the name fool you thinking it is an old and run down hotel. I paid a little more for the updated room and I got a fantastic view of the strip, a tiny refrigerator and a tv in the bathroom. We stayed on the 15th floor and we got a great view of the Bellagio water show. They have this huge swimming pool for 21 and older and a separate pool for kids and family. The hotel is close to the shopping malls and restaurants. My only complaint is checking out, I stood in line for 20 minutes to check out. My suggestion, print out the room bill and stick it underneath the door in the early morning and allow us to check out from the TV.
3 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
mary
The shower was awesome. View of the strip was a little distorted with the screen on the window.
3 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
"Stay Here, Not Caesar's, for Conferences"
This is an old Vegas Hotel, and it shows it. No double paned sound proof windows, chipping paint, hallway carpet held together with duct tape. But, the price is low, the location is super convenient to the Caesar's Palace conference center AND, this is key, my room was reasonably quiet and had great free WiFi for two devices. I got tons of work done up in my "cheap" room. My industry friends paying the expensive conference rate over at Caesar's didn't since their "paid" WiFi didn't work well and many had rowdy loud neighbors.
3 night business trip Jun 7, 2015
Lena
"no USB connection really??"
happy with everything except dirty or bathtub and no USB connection for charging phones.
1 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
Lia
"OK but needs renovation"
Had a problem with my room and that made the 1st 2 days of my trip, not so pleasent. I requested a room change and was very satisfied. There were many elevator problems and rooms and hallways were in need of renovation. The outdoor habitat was incredible, as well as the buffet. Location was great, in the heart of everything.
6 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
Crystal
"Nice, basic hotel."
Nice hotel. Nothing fancy as far as the strip goes. No coupons or bonuses like some of the other casino hotels have and the 'resort fee' is a bit annoying given what you get at the Flamingo but other than that: a pretty nice stay with a good location on the strip.
3 night trip Jun 3, 2015
Timothy
"could b nicer"
I had a nice time I expected the hotel 2 b nicer then what it was although it was clean I asked for a microwave n refrigerator but didn't get it so other then that it was okthey really need 2update the bathroom n furniture
1 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Stacia Y
"so so"
room was dirty , kept us to let us know there is $20 early check in , changed our room from strip view to back building room, only thing was good a pool but lots of ppl came from other hotels , not monitoring
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
EDDIE
"Not impressed"
I wasn't impressed at this stay. For what I paid, I would have expected, less wear of the furniture. Paint was chipped, rubbed away, on night stands, and the cabinet in the bathroom. Found dirt, and garbage in between the night stands. The shower curtain was torn and fixed by shower curtain hooks, hair on the ceiling. The view sucked! Was in a room right by the vending machines. Elevators were not running full capacity!
3 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
Marcella
"weekend away"
We had so much fun at the Go Pool. Staff wasn't that friendly. Would go to the pool again but probably stay at a different hotel.
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Kristine
"Awesome"
It was a nice stay.
1 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
melissa
"Road trip w./ 2days in Vegas"
We were delighted with our room this time. It was one of the newer remodels and a pleasant surprise for us. We stay at the Flamingo all the time and now know what to ask for specifically. HOWEVER, left for a few days and wanted to stay the following Monday on our return home, and it was WAY overpriced. We drove an extra hour to Mesquite.
2 night romance trip May 27, 2015
Deborah
"It's ok."
It's in the middle of the strip so that's a plus if you want to walk around.
1 night trip with friends May 25, 2015
Mario
"Overall a good spot to set up shop"
My reservation could not be honored, so they gave me an upgrade. That was a nice touch for an older but well maintained property. Small, busy and dated, the property is still a good bet in a great location for a fair price.
2 night business trip Jun 2, 2015
Hans
"Vegas Baby!"
I checked into the Flamingo for my last night stay in Vegas. The hotel was nice. Right on the strip and close to everything. The negative about the hotel is that they charge for every single thing. I tried checking in at 2 pm and was informed that check-in was not unitl 4 pm. If I checked in early there was going to be a $38.00 fee. Also they charge a resort fee of $28.00 per day. This is in the mice type of additional charges. I inquired about late check out and was given until 2:30 pm with an additional $30.00 fee. The pool was nice but extremely crowded. Had a difficult time finding open lounge chairs. Guests are carded and verified before being allowed to enter the pool area. Overall the hotel was nice, but next time I think I will try another hotel.
1 night romance trip Jun 2, 2015
"Nice but I wont return."
I found hairs in the shower but other than that room was good. Poor customer service at check in.
3 night trip May 30, 2015
"Excellent Location"
Its an old hotel, needs some updating but the rooms are very clean & the beds are newer, comfy. Very good price for location. Service is excellent. The pools close way too early, at 6pm! Only issue was the AC unit. Was very loud and hard to sleep. I will stay again!
1 night family trip May 28, 2015
Christine
"Vegas"
it was really comfortable, although our room smelled like cigarettes when we had requested a non smoking room. We loved having such easy access to the strip and we got a beautiful view of Cesar's palace
3 night trip with friends May 28, 2015
Liliana
everything is good. We enjoyed our stay there.
1 night romance trip May 19, 2015
"Vegas trip"
The hotel looks dated, needs some renovation especially the halls and the bathroom. Pool area is beautiful but too many people on a Saturday that we were there. Elevators were slow and at least one was not working. Can't beat the central location on the strip.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
"An inexpensive room in a nice place, well located on the strip"
You get what you pay for. I was looking for an inexpensive room for 3 nights and got one. It was small and reasonably clean, though the old tub grout was nasty looking enough that I couldn't bring myself to take a bath in it, much as I wanted a nice long soak. The bed was comfortable and there was plenty of room for my things. The pool was more crowded than any I've ever seen, and the music poolside was unbearably loud. And that's from someone who grew up with LOUD rock and roll. I guess I'm showing my age, but it was not a pleasant Wednesday afternoon by the pool. The staff was very well behaved, the food was good too. You can't beat the location and the whole experience was just fine. I imagine that had I paid more, I've have gotten a nicer room, so no complaints, I got what I asked for.
3 night business trip May 26, 2015
Nina
"horrible"
My friends stuff was stolen out of our room
2 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
von
"I would stay again..."
We arrived late and had wait in a long line to check in but it did move fairly fast. We booked a non-smoking room but due to the casino's allowing smoking you can smell it in the hotel room. That was the only down side to the stay. The room was large and clean. The bed was very comfortable. We were on the 28th floor and and had a super view. I would absolutely recommend the Flamingo to anyone.
1 night trip with friends May 26, 2015
Cynthia
"excellent location"
I have stayed at Flamingo numerous times and love the location. It is right in the middle of the strip and the food and service is always great.
3 night trip May 26, 2015
"Great Place, never had a complaint"
This is my third time staying for Memorial Day Weekend. The hotel is huge, has 24 hour places to eat, a huge pool, the housekeepers are super nice, they clean the room everyday and leave fresh clean towels, their is a resort fee which is mentioned. The people who work at the guest counter let me check in early with a $20 fee. It is right in the middle of everything. I will always stay there when I visit vegas. Oh, it also has a train right outside that travels all the way down to MGM Grand
2 night trip with friends May 24, 2015
LaShaya
"Peaceful and relaxing trip"
Nice
4 night family trip May 21, 2015
Cedric
"Always high standards"
This place is awesome, fourth time here, pool is great
2 night trip with friends May 27, 2015
eloi
"a good hotel with. reasonable price"
a good room with reasonable price
2 night business trip May 27, 2015
Shahid
"disappointed"
Moved to this hotel after staying downtown and regretted it. The long wait to check in, obnoxious clients and too crowded. Went to pool just when it opened and couldn't find a chair. The rugs in the halls were dirty, the room was dated and noisy. There was a lack of parking for hotel guests.
3 night romance trip May 25, 2015
"Not too shabby"
Staff members at a pizza restaurant by the elevators, were incredibly rude, unprofessional, and swore. The food was also quite disgusting. Other then that, the hotel was a blast, fun, and comfortable.
1 night business trip May 27, 2015
"Wedding"
Way too crowded!
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Pamela
"Dirty old hotel lacking customer service!"
Dirty old hotel, with horrible customer service. 45 minute to check in, any time you needed anything the folks in the phone would direct you to going to the front desk, and you have to wait in that line again. The pool charged us to go in, and they tack a daily $28 resort fee on top. The room smelled like milldew. Could not get the Ac to work correctly, the reading on the thermostat did no match the room temp. The 19 floor hallway carpet is rippled, and stained. This is part of the Ceasars interprise, Shame, shame Ceasars!
1 night business trip May 26, 2015
Randy
"Disappointed. Filthy hotel"
FILTHY hallways, elevator (beer bottles spilled all over floors of elevator), dirty walls, old bathroom with small showerhead. This was the first hotel I'd ever stayed in that had shower soaps that didn't smell good... weird. The only true positive thing about this hotel was the location: right in the middle of the strip. That being said, next time I go to Vegas, I'll pay a little more and stay next door at the Linq or Cromwell and at least feel I'm getting my money's worth. SO disappointed with the Flamingo...
5 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"The Flamingo ain't what it used to be"
awful rundown condition... In desperate need of renovations.
1 night romance trip May 26, 2015
Nicholas
"Hotel great bad parking"
We were happy but the worst parking garage in Vegas. 7 levels. level 1 to 4 valet parking level 5 to 6 Hertz rental cars level 7 for the regular customer ridiculous. One reason to stay somewhere else next time.
2 night business trip May 25, 2015
MAX
"Great people and pool"
Love this place, the people and the pool are great. I really enjoy the class of people that choose to stay at the flamingo and security is top of the line.
1 night trip with friends May 25, 2015
I was charged for using the wifi even though I didn't.
1 night romance trip May 21, 2015