All hotels in Beverly Hills, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here9876 Wilshire Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA, 90210, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Beverly Hills Glam"
Nice hotel, great location. The rooms are clean and spacious. My only complaint is one concierge staff that was incredibly rude. Beyond that the room was clean, with a great view and close to many hot spots.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Jetset
"Happening Hotel in Beverly Hills"
Our stay at the Hilton was lovely. We were quite concerned when we pulled up at how old the hotel looked from the outside. That part needs a redo - but...our room was lovely and bed and linens quite comfortable. There was SO much going on at the hotel while we were there so it was GREAT for star watching. I really researched what hotel to stay in for the price and this played a big factor with our family. Be sure to ask for a room by the pool or high up as the view may be of just a rooftop. Overall, the stay here was quite fun.
3 night family trip Jul 19, 2014
Kathy D.
"Bev Hills"
Great hotel, location and service, but valet parking was terrible.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Close to many fun sights"
Great hotel, with lovely rooms, dining and pool. Service and food was excellent!
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
We were looking for a reasonably priced hotel in B HIlls; this filled the bill well as we wanted a good central location to spend time in Beverly Hills, Warner Bros, Santa Monica and Venice Beach and W Hollywood.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"Nickled and dimed"
This place is pretty and clean but too expensive. Everything cost. Water. Wifi etc. The breakfast buffet was the most expensive meal we had and it was essentially the same thing as embassy suites. The business center computers cost $5 for 15 minutes and printing is extra It was convenient but you can't really walk anywhere. I would not stay here again
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
jc
"Hilton"
Excellent stay! Staff very friendly and helpful. Portions of hotel under renovation but limited impact on stay. Would stay again!
4 night romance trip Jul 2, 2014
Jeff W
"Site seeing"
The hotel is historic but if you're not a star or can't afford reservations on the quaint side of the hotel, you get the side that is I serious need of upgrading. It has the feeling of living in 70's type of motel instead of what you think a hotel should be like in Beverly Hills.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
traveler
The service at the restaurant rute 55 was horrible..
Excellent hotel. The only thing we had an issue with was "if you move a can of soda in the mini bar you get charged" for it. My wife moved some sodas to put her special drink in the bar to get cold, and we were charged for four or five drinks.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
We were there to celebrate my daughter's 21st birthday. We had a wonderful time! We had a pool day and rented the cabana and our waiter, Andrew, gave us fabulous service. Everyone was very helpful and nice. We will definitely come back!
2 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2014
"Nice, but expensive breakfest"
Clean rooms, very comfy beds. Nice pool area. Beware of the mini- bar in the room, you'll pay dearly.
2 night trip Jun 21, 2014
"Food service"
Room service lost order (per them) took 1 hour 45 mins for burger. Poolside dining was worse... Understaffed and overwhelmed.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
traveler
"Rude staff"
My husband and I actually got a away for two nights by ourselves without the little ones. I was exhausted and so excited to sleep in! The fire alarm on our floor went off at 4 am and was frightening. We all ran down the stairs in a panic (7 flights) and when we got to the lobby, there was one person behind the counter and when we asked him what was going on he said, "False alarm. Dont you think I would have fixed it if I could?" in a very rude tone. Not one apology. We stayed down in the lobby for another 30 minutes or so before the alarm stopped and we went back to our room. I expected some sort of explanation, apology, or even an offer for a free night, or even a free drink from the bar! Nothing. Not impressive at all.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
"Mainstay at the Hilton"
This is the first time we stayed at the beverly hilton and we are very impressed with the service and how accommodating the staff were.they immediately attended to our needs, food was great and service was excellent at Circa 55 and Trader Vic's. We enjoyed the cottages as it's by the pool . We enjoyed it a lot that we decided to spend our New Years here as well.
2 night family trip Jun 13, 2014
Melody
it was fine. wish they had more dining options, bars/clubs etc
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
HC
Excellent location and beautiful, modern hotel. However, the service at the hotel was less than perfect. The poolside restaurant/bar was very slow to serve. Also, the front desk/reception was not very friendly. Finally, the bed was super uncomfortable.
2 night family trip Jun 4, 2014
Jacklyn
"Old hotel !! Construcción next door!! No good"
Not coming back. Old hotel , valet parking is 45 a day . Rooms are bad .
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
morris
"Ballin hotel"
One of the best hotels I've been to the ought the world
Other trip May 29, 2014
Nelson
"do NOT stay in standard room"
Originally booked the standard room and felt like I was staying in a cheap motel. It was disgusting and SO OLD. The carpeting has probably been there since the hotel first opened in 1955. Anyway, switched to the "deluxe" room the next day, and had to pay for the upgrade, which I would say is more standard quality. Probably not going back here just because I was so insulted by the fact that the hotel originally charged me $300 a night for what I can only equate to a Best Western.
3 night trip May 23, 2014
"Nice lobby, pool. Mildew in the shower."
Not up to Beverly Hills standards. Rundown room, not sparkling clean. Okay for a Motel 6. Definitely not okay for a luxury hotel.
Other trip May 22, 2014
tony
"Good hotel for the night"
The hotel has lots of history, so it was nice to be a part of it. The front deck service on check out coulld have been a more attentive for this price. The one clerk was on the phone (helping another guest which I understand) for 7 minutes while the two concierge associates where talking with exh other. I was in a hurry to get my day started, so it was frustrating. I know this is probably an isolated incident.
1 night business trip May 19, 2014
Great experience - every need met. Very convenient to tourist spots as well.
Other trip May 22, 2014
"great hotel"
The only thing that bothered was that one morning housekeeping wanted to clean my room at 8:15am. That was a bit weird since I was showering at that time. Overall though, great hotel.
4 night business trip May 12, 2014
Hector
Loved it!
2 night business trip May 13, 2014
"Honeymoon"
You have to pay for Internet and Parking that's terrible.
Other trip May 18, 2014
Tunc
"Amazing"
Fabulous stay, best staff, beautiful hotel, super clean !
Other trip May 14, 2014
"Great location and pet's okay."
The hotel is in a great location, we booked a "hidden" deal, and we're not disappointed with the price. The hotel is an older property, and reminded me of Its a small world at Disneyland. Things are maintained fairly well, but a few things were off. Patched up drywall, empty fountain (view from our room) 1st morning woken up at 7:00a.m. By workers delivering newspapers loudly outside our room, then the next morning 7:20a.m. Vacume wake up time With multiple workers on the ground level vacuuming out side. I did like Happy Hour out at the pool, room service was promt and very good! We had breakfast and dinner one night. Accommodating for Glutton issues. We also liked the gift store and lobby bar with live piano bar.
Other trip May 12, 2014
rebecca
"Nice hotel but still needs some improvement."
No free wifi in the room. I dont like it. But the staff are very polite and nice. Parking is a bit far from my room
Other trip May 6, 2014
Very pleasant experience. Will use again Great location and convenience. Access is confusing. Not on Wilshire Blvd. Rather on Santa Monica.
Other trip May 5, 2014
scott
"Our Home Away from Home in LA"
The Beverly Hilton is our first choice when visiting our kids or conducting business in LA. Classic surroundings without jaw dropping prices and the pool and Trader Vics Lounge are second to none. Go for a run through the great Beverly Hills neighborhood and then get your laps in at the pool before hosting a meeting there or heading out to great shopping and dining, all within walking distance. Seriously, this place has it all!
2 night business trip Apr 30, 2014
CBT
"Excellent experience"
I purchased this hotel through the expedia deals and it was a great deal. Once checking in they updated us to a two bed room.
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
nancy
"Past it's prime..."
I always wanted to stay at this place because I just love the design of hotels from this era, but Hilton needs to up their game on this one… For over 300 a night, I expect something other than the original bathroom from 1961 (…or whenever it was built). The public areas were well kept up, but my room anyway, needs some tlc…skip this one if you're looking for a nice hotel experience...
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Exceptional!! Enjoyed every minute there....had a great time walking up to Rodeo Dr!! Had a Jr Suite and if was soooo...comfortable!!
3 night trip Apr 19, 2014
"A formerly fine hotel on the road to seediness"
The toilet clogged and it took them two days to fix it, despite requests. The "free wifi" is only in the lobby (they claim) but not in the rooms, they charge for that extra. In fact they charge extra for just about anything. The food in the restaurants is OK, about average for a viable restaurant in that vicinity. But the prices are 2x or 3x too high for the quality. The coffee is OK, but this is not Blue Mountain, just normal coffee. And so on. The nice pool is the best thing about this hotel. But they are wasting their reputation by average management and responsiveness, and overcharging. A formerly fine hotel on the road to seediness in a hurry. Too bad.
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
"Beverly Hills beauty!"
We were treated extremely well and thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"It's so-so, maybe you'll have better timing/luck."
I was there to work and thought this would be a nice place to stay and get some things done. They failed to tell me they were hosting an all day special event that not only restricted any pool use (I paid for poolside) and they proceeded to have a DJ play music from 1PM all the way through to 9PM. They would not allow me to change rooms so I had to work and talk to clients on the phone with club BevHilton outside. The beds were not what you'd expect, the room was pretty simple and not luxurious as they are pictured online. I got there at midnight and had to pay for a full day's $38 parking fee so watch out on that. It felt like any other hotel except you definitely feel it in your wallet.
2 night trip Apr 9, 2014
IC210
"Being comfortable away from home"
My week-long stay at The Beverly Hilton was an unexpected delight. I loved the pool, the breakfasts, the staff, the ambiance of this hotel, and, of course, my room. I spent hours every day at the pool reading and doing my work. I ended up leaving the hotel only 3 times. I entertained my friends there. I plan to go back.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
RJ
"Spent 3 nights - Perfect"
Very nice hotel in the heart of Beverly Hills. Hop on/hop off buses stop right in front for easy sightseeing. Would highly recommend!!! Great pool area and nice size rooms.
3 night romance trip Apr 5, 2014
"A Home Run"
I was on business but looking to relax as well. The hotel's cleanliness, service, and location were all first rate. Restaurant by the pool is a lovely way to spend a couple of hours.
3 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Ted
"Absolutely Amazing"
We were treated with the utmost politeness and generosity, upgraded upon arrival which absolutely made our day, housekeeping went above and beyond, the valet/parking attendees were generous and informative, and the concierge made amazing recommendations and took great care of us as well... The restaurant/breakfast is a little pricey, however the service and staff were great. I could go on and on about how great this hotel was and will definitely be staying here again, every time I go to LA. I am a Hilton Diamond member and have to say this was my favorite experience yet...
2 night trip with friends Apr 4, 2014
Alexis
"Flavor of "Old School" LA"
Great hotel with impeccable service. Parking, internet and other extra chargs are a bit excessive, but otherwise, really great.
2 night trip Mar 27, 2014
"Nice location but old hotel"
The rooms were not like the pictures I've seen on the website , it was old rooms . They put me in the Oases section not in the tower as I have reserved and their reason was (the tower rooms are full).
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
Hotel was a little tired and impersonal. Ok but expect more for the price.
2 night trip Mar 5, 2014
"350 plus internet????"
Any room in this country charging 350 A night should include internet in the room. No hair dryer. Not well thought out for the arrogance of Beverly Hills. They need to join the electronic world of data and hair dryers. Very disappointed. No more thanks
1 night business trip Mar 6, 2014
R Ferreri
"Felt Like Home"
Even though the hotel had a three day event for 1500 people, the hotel staff still managed to give us the personal touch that only a top rated hotel can manage. Thanks to every hard working staff member at The Beverly Hilton.
5 night trip Feb 19, 2014
"Best Hotel Experience Yet."
The staff and service was excellent. Our experience could not have been better.
3 night family trip Feb 15, 2014
"Very nice & close to everything we needed."
Beautiful hotel and the breakfast buffet was wonderful. Valet always had our car when requested.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"A tale of two wings"
Wonderful rooms in the Wilshire tower. Unfortunately, for our first night of three, we stayed in the Oasis wing. The walls were quite thin, the towel rack was rusty, and the bed subpar. The next two nights we stayed in the Wilshire Wing and the rooms were much more comfortable and a bit more what we would expect.
Other trip Feb 19, 2014
Jay
"A Tale of Two Cities"
Initially our stay was very disappointing. We had requested a room with two queens, but this request never seemed to have been noticed by reservations. The front desk clerk who checked us in was more begrudging than accommodating, and we could have done without the attitude. It seemed to us that one hand didn't know what the other was doing (i.e. reservations and front desk). The hotel also failed on "little things" (for example, we were supposed to have a complimentary newspaper delivered to us, but we never received one). Another example of this was that in-room literature said we were supposed to have received a 15% coupon for hotel dining. When we called the concierge, he told us that the front desk would be able to answer our question. After calling the front desk, we were told the concierge could answer our question (re that 15% "missing" coupon). When we said we had just been referred by the concierge, the front desk then referred us to one of their restaurants. After calling the restaurant, the hostess didn't know anything about the 15% off. We had to laugh that no one on staff seemed to know anything about the special advertised in the in-room literature. Despite the initial disappointments, our stay was generally pleasant (and we had better experiences with other desk clerks). If the front desk clerk had initially been more welcoming, I am sure it would have put a better complexion upon our stay.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014