All hotels in Anchorage, Alaska, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here500 W 3rd Ave, Anchorage, AK, 99501, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Valentine's stay"
Such a wonderful stay
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Tiffany
"nic3 hotel but some rooms are way worse"
nice place but our friends rooms were horrible glad to upgrade to deluxe because man there room.was crappyy and dirty and horrible lol..I bet there reviews gone suc lol
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
oscar
"Hilton needs an update."
Our stay at the Hilton was okay but I felt it was overpriced considering how dated and tiny our room was. The bed's coverlet and peeling wall paper looked like they were straight from the 80s. The bathroom had a wall toilet, like the type that you'd see in a public restroom, which I found strange. Overall, the room was clean and the bed was comfortable but the next time I'm in Anchorage I won't stay there again. Not what I would expect out of a Hilton, definitely not priced accordingly.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
"Good hotel downtown."
The location is great and the rooms are quite nice. The only drawback is that you have to pay for the wifi in your room. Sort of an inconvenience.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
My stay was ok. For being a pet friendly hotel, the area to walk dogs was a little difficult.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"Super relaxing weekend IN town"
Anniversary weekend with husband. Was very relaxing. We were on the 14th floor with a fabulous view of the inlet.
2 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Josette
"The Hilton in Anchorage"
My friend and I planned a weekend in Anchorage to get away from work. Hilton made us feel at home! There was an AMAZING gym and a pool. Our room was clean and fresh. From our room we could see the train station which we didn't hear but once the two days we were there. It was an awesome experience!
1 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2014
"Recent Anc. stay and first time at the Hilton"
I was sent to a dirty room 3 times but, the hotel staff was gracious enough to give me a coupon for a breakfast buffet and a platter of chocolate covered strawberries once I got into my clean room. They were also very apologetic about everything.
2 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
"Cozy"
Cozy hotel located close to everything! Friendly staff. Clean. The only complaint is that it's a much older hotel so it needs a lot of repairs. Other than that, I stayed here 3 nights and all 3 nights were enjoyable!
2 night trip Oct 23, 2014
"A lot of miscommunication"
Hasn't has a hot tub in years and we were told before booking that there was. However they made up for it.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Poor room loud and so not worth the money"
Will never stay there again
2 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
Had a great stay...will definitely go back again!!
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
Janeive
"Worked out great!"
Everything went well from the booking to the checkout!
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
"the staff was very accommodating and friendly"
perfect location. walk to all the downtown attractions. minutes to the train station, the museums. we did not rent a car and did not need to.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
"Convenient Location"
This place is walkable to many of the attractions of Anchorage.
1 night trip Jun 23, 2014
"Business in Anchorage"
Very nice place. Lots of very helpful staff with big smiles. Very genuine.
3 night trip Aug 13, 2014
Neil
While my room was very clean it had very dated look to it. The carpet and furnishings looked like they were out of the '80s. Not providing free parking was also disappointing. $24 a day for valet parking is unacceptable. I will not being staying here again.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
"Good downtown Anchorage location"
The Anchorage Hilton, is very convenient to the main "tourist" section, activities, restaurants and brew houses. The tourist information center (log house) is just a block away and the train station (to Denali or Seward) is only 2 blocks away. Additionally, the weekend market is adjacent to the hotel's entrance.
3 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
"Disappointment"
After booking a room for a "deal" at $300 we were disappointed with the experience. There is no free parking-if you don't go valet you're paying by the hour across the street. The outside (front) of the hotel is nice, but we had a room in the west tower, which seemed old and worn. The room itself had a comfortable bed, but again, seemed worn and slightly dirty. Not worth the $$$, and if you do stay there, try not to be in the west tower.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2014
The window was broken and for that price the room should have been much more
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
"School Shopping"
My boys and I live out of town. We were in Anchorage for school shopping. Had dinner, used the Valet parking, did the wonderful buffet on Sunday morning. All the staff were pleasant and helpful. The room looked a little aged and worn. But the bed was beautiful and clean.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
AML
"Kind of run down for a Hilton."
It was just mediocre. Average. Nothing to write home about
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
"Alaska trip"
Overpriced room. Not worth the money.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
Texas traveler
"One night / great service & location"
Just spent a night here before flying out of Anchorage. Great hotel staff and amenities (bed was extremely comfortable!!), It also has prime location downtown and the Saturday market was happening literally across the street. Needed a late checkout and was promptly accommodated. Would stay again and highly recommend.
Other trip Jul 25, 2014
Nicole
"Can't wait to return!"
Recently my family and I moved to Fairbanks and we couldn't wait to take our first trip to Anchorage. After looking online I decided that, though it was expensive, the Hilton was in the location and had the amenities that suited our needs. We were very pleased by the hotel itself and staff. We used the valet service, swam in the pool and ate in the cafe so we took full advantage of what the hotel offered. The food in the cafe was amazing and the cafe staff was especially great with our toddler. The room was clean, had a cozy bed and had beautiful views. Overall, we can't wait to return on our next trip.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2014
Carrie
"dont let them charge you twice!!!"
Worst Hilton I've ever been too....
1 night business trip Jul 16, 2014
"Nice with excellent location"
Over priced but nice hotel and great location. Beautiful view except windows were absolutely filthy.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
bill
"Tight Quarters"
Room 1212 was way too small to accommodate 2 travelers. It would be a great room for one with a queen size bed. Instead of using furniture more appropriate to the size of the room, they stayed with their oversized motif. The king size bed was very comfortable (great mattress) but there was barely space to bring two large suitcases into the room and no surface space for laying out your own things. Bathroom had no counter space for cosmetics & toiletries. Because of the angle of the window, the view from the room consisted of an opposing wall and a sliver of the sidewalk below making it vey difficult to judge if it was raining or not. Since the room was right by the elevators and soda machines, it was fairly noisy. The staff however, were cheerful and willing to help and the location of the hotel itself was fantastic.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
"Nice location."
Very helpful staff. Allowed us to checkout later than normal time.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
"VERY ARBITRARY ROOM ASSIGNMENTS"
I came to the Hilton in Anchorage after a cruise. Our reservations were made as a group: my sister in a room alone, my daughter and her husband in a room with a king, my other daughter and me sharing a room with two queen beds. We arrived early, and the other rooms were ready but mine was not. I parked our luggage in my sister's room and went out for a while. The room was ready when we got back. The Hilton put my sister who was alone in a lovely spacious room with two queen beds. They put my daughter and me in a tiny corner room right by the elevator. We were tripping over each other! We were very uncomfortable. A switch was not possible. I won't stay at that hotel again.
Janice
"May be not as good as you expect"
The rate of the hotel per night was above $300 for me as I could not get the conference rate which was being held at the Hilton. The staff at the front desk was excellent, and every time we asked for something, they called back to check if I received what we asked for in a reasonable amount of time. But the room service and the cleaning staff were not so good. They forgot drinking glasses, did not give us any even though we asked for one. Forgot to make our room one day out of eight nights we stayed. For a hotel of this class, they should be more attentive. There was an ice machine making loud noise 24/7 and they did not think that it was irritating for guests. The room was tinier for $300 per night rent. Plenty of restaurants nearby for dining out. On street parking is free from 6pm until 9am. Overall the stay was pleasant, and I would recommend anyone to stay at this hotel. I loved it.
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
CantonGuy
"Ok but VERY SMALL ROOMS"
Charge 24.00 for valet parking with no other options.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
charles
"How about that construction?"
We arrived at the hotel after a very long day only to find that our room was located (literally) right outside the elevator, which is less than ideal. I tried to change to a different room and the staff could not have been nicer, however, there was not a room available. No worries though, the elevator noise was NOTHING compared to the entire night of road construction (jackhammers) right outside our window. What a terrible hotel - too bad the staff has to work there.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
This was a nice hotel for a family of four. It was very close to lots of restaurants within walking distance. Very clean and very friendly staff. I wish the pool would have had a shallow end for the littlest to play in. Also the mattresses were a little worn.
1 night trip Jun 25, 2014
Debbie
"Walker friendly"
The room was clean overall, but the room darkening shade was ripped, giving the room an unkempt appearance. (The sun was only "set" for about 4 hours )They have tried to modernize the room with some local art, but it remains an older hotel in need of some remodeling. It is in a very walkable area and close to everything that we wanted to see. Overall..price a bit high but I think you are paying for the Hilton name.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"Old but comfy bed"
We arrived at 1am to find a bustling hotel. Check in was easy, but the only parking available was on the street. We were able to find parking a block away, but couldn't believe the valet parking was full and there is not a parking lot available to guests. Our room was in the west tower. It was very dated. The blinds were closed when we arrived, I soon figured out why... the view was of a rooftop next door. UGLY. The bathroom had hair on the floor, and the water never got warmer than tepid. The shampoo and soap smelled nice. The bed was AWESOME. Thankfully we were so tired the rest of the room didn't matter. Next time I would try the marriott or splurge on the captain cook.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Convenient location in downtown"
Stayed one night before flying back home. Close to everything downtown, walkable distances.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
college mom
"Horrible service"
I've book a room with a king size bed , upon checking in I was told that they didn't have any rooms with a king bed and that I will be given a room with 2 queen size bed with a great view , well the view wasn't great at all not to mention I was looking at a roof top of a restaurant . I've paid a deluxe room which I was given a standard room . So I've paid extra and wasn't reimburse not to mention when I checked in they ask for a credit card which they put $1000 on hold when it only suppose to be $80. Well at this point I'm really upset cause not only my card got put on hold for $1000 now I can't buy as much as I wanted to . The hotel staff couldn't care less about the huge mistake that was made which they told me the girl who check me in was new , so they were aware of the mistake and refuse to do anything about it. I would never stay at another Hilton again .
4 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"Great location, excellent price"
Not a four star hotel but an excellent deal
2 night trip Jun 4, 2014
"Awesome view of Anchorage"
It was truly amazing, the room is comfortable, the view was amazing. The hotel staff was really friendly and their service too.
Other trip May 26, 2014
Luis
"Typical Downtown Hotel"
Stayed in the Anchorage Tower section of the hotel, which, appeared to be the older section of the hotel. Hotel employees were very helpful, the room was adequate , but, outdated. Experience was good, generally, if you want a hotel in the middle of the downtown area.
Other trip May 22, 2014
Butch
"Typical Downtown Hotel"
Other trip May 22, 2014
Butch
"nice hotel centrally located, nice view"
it was okay - nothing really jumped out to make it a prefect stay.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"wholesome stay!"
Staff are pleasant, those good looking guys at the entry helping with your luggage, etc.... the front desk personnels. The ladies at the food/beverage stand and the lady who cook our omellete. Everybody is wonderful. The only thing not good but can be fix is our bathtub, wasn't draining properly.
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
Juliet
"Luxurious"
Made me feel like a million bucks.
4 night trip Mar 27, 2014
Maryann
"Not impressed."
Didnt have the facilities we saw on Expedia, and the staff seemed to act like we were not supposed to be there. Needless to say, it was really disappointing.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
"Not much bang for your buck!"
For the amount of money charged for the room, it was very disappointing. The room was the size of a shoebox, with a view of a wall! The bathroom was the tiniest I have ever seen - comparable to an RV!!! You couldn't even turn sideways! I reserved a double room, but on arrival, all they had was a "king". Wallpaper was peeling and bathroom door splintered.
Other trip Mar 4, 2014
Frequent Travel
"Great People, Old Poorly Kept Hotel"
The staff were all wonderful but the hotel itself was poor. Once you moved past the lobby, which was beautiful, the hotel was dirty and rundown. The room I stayed in was small and cramped with frayed carpets and paint peeling off the windows. Not what I expected for $100 more a night than the nearest comparable hotel. If not for the pleasant staff I may have checked out early.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Was only an overnight stay but the experience was excellent. The man that checked me in was very nice and professional. Will definitely come back
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
"That grossed me out..."
I had to check in and immediately go to meetings and work functions. I returned later in the evening and just went to bed. I woke up the next morning and went to take a shower and noticed something disgusting. In the shower, (that I had yet to use) there was the previous guest's used soap bar, shampoo & conditioner, and hanging over the curtain, their DRIED WASH CLOTH. All I got for this disgusting inconvenience was a free continental breakfast buffet. The bathroom door had dried soda on it with hair stuck to it.... The door was warped and coming apart. I thought Hiltons were supposed to be nice. I will never stay at one agin
3 night business trip Jan 16, 2014