All hotels in Anchorage, Alaska, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here500 W 3rd Ave, Anchorage, AK, 99501, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Great View and staff but watch out for extras"
Overall our stay was very good. However, it must be noted this is very off-season and I can vouch for other comments about poor soundproofing. We were on the 15th floor facing the dock with a great view of the Chugach Mts and downtown toward Merril Field. We could clearly hear the plows clearing the street below and even Reveille and Retreat from the nearby Air Force base. In the morning, around 9 AM, I could hear housekeeping vacuuming the halls. Another issue is parking. Vallet parking is $24 a day. However, ask at the front desk and they may comp it. If not, you can park at nearby city parking for $1 an hour (much cheaper if you are only doing an overnight stay).
1 night trip Dec 20, 2013
"Excellent Customer Service"
Went to Anchorage for our Son's Hockey tournament and decided to stay a night since we were also celebrating a birthday, and it was Black Friday. Was chatting with the staff while checking in about the reasons for our visit to the Hilton. The Staff there made our stay extra special and were extremely curtious. Plan on going back there before a flight for Christmas!
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2013
"Needs updated!"
If you are a light sleeper you may want to reconsider. It is right by a train station and they will be blowing their horns all day and all night. We were on the 18th floor and could still hear them. The staff was all very friendly and helpful!! No complaints in that department. However the rooms were VERY outdated and worn. Bed was so so. We were excited to use the hottub but found out it had been removed a year ago. Besides the awesome staff, the fact that the doors closed slowly and quietly was the the best part. I can't say I would recommend this hotel unless it gets a renovation, they hand out earplugs and put sound machines in the rooms.
1 night business trip Nov 8, 2013
When we first arrived we went to the parking lot across street, parked and went to go check in. We asked if they validated parking like they used too, and said they didn't. I then went out there and had a ticket on my vechile. When I was ckecking in they said the room I had reserved they didn't have available. What a start to a nice weekend!!!
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2013
"Everyone was courteous, helpful and informative."
Accommodations were outstanding. Would definitely stay again.
1 night business trip Oct 7, 2013
"a few snafus and some noise, but great location"
This hotel is well-located in downtown, walkable to that area. Room was clean and nice, but there were a couple issues while we were there. First of all, I did not receive my wake-up call the first day. Secondly, they mischarged me for room service. I also had to move rooms, because the sound of the elevator was too loud (I was right next to it). I was also woken up by a maid cleaning out a room at 5:30 AM?!! Not the most soundproof, but should probably be okay as long as you're not right next to an airport and there isn't some random early morning cleaning happening.
3 night trip Sep 8, 2013
"Unexpected"
We traveled to Anchorage in mid August and secured a room at a Hilton Hotel in the downtown area prior to our arrival. When we arrived we discovered that the only way to park your car was by valet and there was no self parking available, unless as I was told you wished to park your car on the street and feed the parking meter. The ad does list that the hotel has valet parking but does not tell you there no other options. The valet parking is $24 a day whether you move your car or not. It is somewhat disappointing since every other hotel in the area has free or validated parking. Additionally. our last day of a four day stay, we asked for a late checkout of no more than an hour since we had to run to Walmart and buy an extra suitcase. We were told they could not extend that courtesy to us. I explained that in all likelihood we would be back in time and be able to check out on time but wanted to ensure that we did not have to pack our extra suitcase in the car. The manager apologized but indicated the would not be able to assist us. An apology was not what I was looking for and expected a little more from a Hilton hotel. Anchorage is the largest metropolis in Alaska and has every type of hotel you can expect from a large city. I have stayed at Hilton's' in the past but I don't believe I will be staying at a Hilton again at least not in Alaska.
Other trip Sep 10, 2013
Marco
"Exceptional view"
The hotel location was downtown and within walking distance to everything we had planned to visit. Somehow, we were given a room on a high floor with a fabulous view. The hotel is comfortable, but worn. It is not like other Hilton's with shiny furniture, etc.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
kat
Bathroom was not clean enough. We had a hard time getting a coffee pot. It took 5 tries including an asst. manager. But we otherwise had a nice stay and was a good way to finish a long and great adventure to Alaska.
1 night trip Sep 3, 2013
Fantastic staff; clean and comfortable room and great location. The Hilton Anchorage is well worth the money.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2013
Abaca
this was the only hotel in our 2 1/2 week trip that wanted to charge for using the computer to access our email....for what they charge per night, it seems that could have been a service they provided.
1 night trip Aug 25, 2013
"Comfort and prime location"
We stayed one night at the Hilton following a Holland cruise/land tour that ended at the Hilton so that we could see more in Anchorage and the surrounding area. The room was very nice and the bed comfortable. We were able to walk from the train depot to the hotel after spending the day in Seward, as well as access the Visitors Center with a short walk. Would stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Aug 28, 2013
"Nice hotel in Anchorage"
The hotel room is quite nice. It looks like it got renovated in recent years with remnants of an old room. The hotel is in the heart of downtown 2 blocks from Starbucks and the mall.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2013
"A Neat Place to Stay-Close to All Facilities"
Very satisfying. Service was excellent and the staff was very helpful. When I requested for a late check out, I was told that because I had booked through hotels.com and not directly, they had difficulty doing that. Later on they let me check out late because I was a member of Hilton Honors member.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
Dr. Raval
"Heading for a cruise"
Great location to downtown and the train station. Nice hotel but after traveling for 13 hours the last thing I wanted to hear was my room was not ready at 8:45 pm. She did find us a room right away but I wish she didn't tell us the first part. Great place to stay though and I would go back there.
2 night trip Aug 7, 2013
T Anrico
"Anchorage Hilton"
The staff was fantastic and eager to help out. Hotel room was nice, not extraordinary. No parking at hotel, had to valet at $24 a day.
6 night trip Aug 5, 2013
Tammy
"close to the downtown area"
The location was good for us since we did not have personal transportation. The local artist market across the street was excellent.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2013
"Centrally located. comfortable rooms"
Nice hotel. In downtown. comfortable rooms. walking distance from downtown restaurants
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
Darius
"Do not stay there"
Flew into Anchorage at 12am. When I got to the hotel I was told only smoking rooms were available. I booked non smoking. Then I was told to wait 15mn and they would have room cleaned on the non smoking floor. I went parked my car unloaded my 200 lbs of luggage and came back to be told that I actually need to stay at the Captain Cook ( by the way great hotel) for the first night. The manager on duty was nowhere to be found. The poor beginner at the front desk was overwhelmed. I was not the only one by the way. Even flight crews were turned away. By the time I was at the Captain Cook Hotel it was 1:40am waiting in line for another 20mn. I came back the next day to stay at the Hilton the second night and the Hilton Family should be ashamed to have this place under there name. The rooms are small, dirty and I have stayed in motels with better amenities. I can't believe this place is a Hilton. Stay away if you can. Put up the extra money to stay at the Captain Cook. Great staff and beautiful rooms.
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
"Convenient location"
The city was overrun with tourists as usual in August, but the hotel staff did a great job of taking care of me anyway. The room was clean and everything worked correctly. The hotel has everything you would need... bar, restaurant, gift shops, coffee shop, etc., and is conveniently located so you can walk to many of the best shops and restaurants in town. In short, its the Hilton and they provided "Hilton-level" service and comfort.
4 night trip Jul 31, 2013
"An aged hotel, but still fine"
The hotel price in Anchorage is not reasonable, a so so place ends up to 200 dollars easily. I will not go there again unless must.
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
"Needs Renovation"
This hotel is in a good location, but it's in need of renovation for the price. I was surprised by how dated things were.
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
"pleasant stop in Anchorage"
very pleasant stay; staff friendly and flexible with room change from double queen to king bed room; great bar area with good wine selection and cocktails; close to nice restaurants in the vicinity; it was nice how they handled the luggage storage for us although we had booked the hotel just two nights ahead (roundtrip planned out of town with light luggage)
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
"old but good"
Our room had a great view but the AC was very loud and the toilet did not work well. My husband was able to fix the toilet.
1 night romance trip Jul 23, 2013
"Disappointing stay."
Though the staff was pleasant and the rooms were clean and came with all manner of nice soaps etc, the room felt claustrophobic, the views were pretty lame and with the window open (which barely opens) to reduce the closed in feeling, the airconditioning unit on top of the adjacent building was very loud and we were well away from it on the 14th floor. I thought of asking to move to the other side of the hotel but on inspection I saw that there was a similiar builing airconditoning noise problem there too. Basically it was uncomfortable to stay in the room.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
Nathan
My room was a very small king size room with virtually no room to walk around the bed. A very small window with a view of the roof. I was also right behind the elevators and heard them moving up and down, day and night. For a Hilton I was disappointed.
3 night business trip Jul 9, 2013
"Too expensive for what we got."
First we were put in a very smelly smoking room when we had requested non-smoking. Then they put us in a room that was so small that you could barely walk around the bed. Then when we complained they put us in a nicer, larger room. The only problem was that it was unseasonably warm and the air conditioning didn't work. The room stayed about 78 degrees. We asked to have maintenance look at it. After they left the heater stayed on and made it worse. We couldn't open a window because the street noise was already terrible. When we checked out they agreed to give us complimentary parking, which was normally $24 per day. Next time we will stay somewhere else.
Other trip Jul 16, 2013
"The worst part of town for parking."
Hotel location is horrible, as it is in the part of town that you have to pay for parking no matter where you park. The hotel does not have its own parking, but does offer valet services for a hefty fee. Otherwise you will have to pay for parking in one of the privately owned parking lots around the hotel. The fixtures in the room looked rundown. The services the hotel provided were great, as it offered restaurant and bar, and also had a great workout room that was much better than a lot of other hotels, and an indoor pool.
1 night trip Jul 9, 2013
"A classy and comfortable hotel !"
The Anchorage Hilton exceeded my expectations. I was travel weary and pleasantly surprised. The doorman was smiling , the lobby was spacious, and my room was nicely appointed with a great view of the river and city. The bar staff , Kara and Gavin , and manager Brittney did a great job and I highly recommend the deep fried Halibut bites.!
Other trip Jul 11, 2013
Karl
"Great service"
The valet service was exceptional and all were tremendously friendly. The room could use A/C or a screen on window for fresh air as it gets hot and stuffy but other than that it was a wonderful hotel and clean.
5 night trip Jul 4, 2013
Carrie
"Romantic getaway"
Was here a year ago and the ice machine on the 9th floor didn't work-it still doesn't this year nor the one on the 11th floor. Informed the front desk about it. Rooms kept at a very comfortably warm temp-almost too warm but thermostat in room allowed us to turn the heat down. Our room was near the elevators and we never heard any noise whatsoever.
Other trip Apr 15, 2013
Colette
"Not a bad spot"
I stayed in the Anchorage tower, in which I hadn't stayed before. The room was very clean and had a decent view of downtown. The king size bed wad quite comfortable. Complimentary shampoo, conditioner, mouthwash, body lotion in the bathroom could come in handy for those of us who forget to bring them from time to time. Customer service was excellent. My only complaint is that in my personal opinion the rooms are just a bit too small and not spacious enough.
1 night trip with friends Mar 23, 2013
Colt
"Great for all"
No time to type 1500 characters for free. Good review means, next time hotel rate/night up. Need to limit.
Other trip Mar 27, 2013
"Hilton Anchorage"
I felt the staff was friendly and the room was comfortable. I was able to get my coffee in the morning which is always a must. Hotel was close to everything.
Other trip Feb 27, 2013
Got an excellent view of the inlet and port. It was perfect for our romantic getaway. The lounge in the Lobby, Bruins, was a waste of time. Sat down for 10 minutes with no acknowledgment from any staff. We noticed all the tables had the "waiting" look. We went elsewhere. Other than that it was priced well, clean and the staff at check in and valet were very friendly and courteous.
1 night romance trip Jan 19, 2013
Megan
"The staff is wonderful!"
Location due to lack of free parking was very inconvenient with small children in tow. The elevators were dirty. The staff was awesome that I came in contact with.
1 night family trip Dec 1, 2012
Jana
"never again"
room service took over 2 hours! and trying to check out took over 30minutes couldnt wait any longer we were going to miss our flight. I think people that are behind the counter need to get people checked out and dont have 15 minutes of talk about the weather here and ect. Sorry but you lost my business!
Business trip Aug 4, 2012
thomas .b
"Good not great."
This Hilton was a decent hotel. It was nothing special. The customer service was great and the location was good, just nothing really to write home about. Seemed a little old.
Business trip Jul 1, 2012
MMM

Business facilities poor computers slow and scanning facilities poor. Gym excellent. Service variable.
2 night business trip Aug 14, 2014
"NIce Hotel with nice views."
Unfortunatly, we did not stay very long to experience more. However I was very happy with the service.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
SG
"Location great"
All ok, except booked shuttle to airport never appeared nor did an explanation. Perfectly good chain hotel
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
ian
"accommodation and wifi"
the room was very good and excellent views. Staff very friendly. main issue is that you have to pay for wi-fi.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
"Just stayed overnight."
I arrived at Anchorage around 9:30pm. Had some souvenir shopping at the shop in the hotel lobby. Took a 3-hour morning city tour then checked out of the hotel and got my rental car to drive to Seward. Nothing much in Anchorage to see. The Hilton was in the best location downtown and a short walking distance to the department store and even to the Avis Rental Shop. Check-in and check-out was swift and uneventful. They had beverage vending machines at every other floor which was convenient since the hotel didn't offer any free water to drink.
Other trip Nov 1, 2013
PH
"Not overly impressed"
I found the hotel room to be rather worn out. Certainly not quite what I am used to at a Hilton.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2013
"all round good experience"
This is a nice Hilton, really comfy beds, generally well kept. I'll stay here again. Got excellent, polished assistance from Pedro on reception. I spend about 100 nights a year in hotels, and this one I really recommend.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2013
colin b
"Our opinion"
Overall we were very pleased with our stay at this hotel.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
"Great location and good value for money"
Loved the location - near shopping and tour agencies, 2 blocks from the Alaska Railroad Station and directly across from the Sunday Market. Hotel can be quite lean on staff, resulting in them not picking up the phone or following up on requests/enquiries. The room is great - very clean and comfortable. Try to get the ones in the newer (lower) wing.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
Marianne H.
SG
During our honeymoon in Alaska, we decided to splurge and stay at 'The Hilton' for one night during transit in Anchorage. We were quite tired after a long day and looked forward to relaxing in our room. When we got there, it was small, dated and had that stale old smoking smell of many old hotels. We were tired, and had an early morning train, and it didn't help that due to a mix up at check-in, housekeeping tried to come in at 5am waking us up. Our room keys then did not work the following day due to the same mix up. If it were a cheaper hotel, it may not have bothered us so much, but staying at the Hilton carries certain expectations, and these were not met during our stay. We will return to the Grand Anchorage hotel next time for less money, bigger rooms, inclusive breakfast, equal service and same location.
1 night romance trip Jun 4, 2013
Ryan
"Convenient position"
Pretty good allround. Good position, close to railway.
Trip with friends Jul 3, 2012
Colin

"Sehr gute Betten"
Freundliches und hilfsbereites Personal. Gutes Restaurant. Zentrale Lage downtown. Für unseren Geschmack war das Zimmer zu klein für den Preis, den wir bezahlt hatten.
3 night trip Aug 26, 2013