All hotels in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States of America
1751 Hotel Plaza Blvd, Lake Buena Vista, FL, 32830, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Surprise pay to park fee added at checkout"
Great trip. Clean hotel in Downtown Disney area. Just wish they would have told me in advance that you had to pay to park there. They got me....other than that it was a great hotel
2 night romance trip Aug 20, 2015
Travis
"Uncomfortable Stay"
We did not end up getting the king bed room that we reserved and paid extra for but ended up in a room with 2 queens. The floor by the purifier was soaked in moisture the whole time and the room was extremely damp and humid for our stay which made for a very uncomfortable night for us and the baby. I could not wait to get out if there.
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
The hotel is a little dated,but overall we enjoyed our stay. Restaurants onsite, as usual,very pricey for mediocre food. Plenty of other places nearby. Super close to downtown disney,less than a 5 min walk. The beds were very comfortable. I was just a little disappointed that there wasn't a spa on site and misunderstood some information regarding the pool. Just FYI there was a $24 resort fee and a $15 daily self parking fee which I thought to be excessive!
4 night romance trip Aug 19, 2015
christina
"why cant you include prices? lol"
this is a really nice hotel, you get what you pay for. while staying you get unlimited movie rentals, access to nice commodities, and the hotel fee includes stuff like free starbucks coffee etc. the only problem with the hotel is the hallways were a little hot and the rugs had some dirt or something on them. only other problem is you have to pay to park your car overnight.
1 night romance trip Aug 18, 2015
Bradley
"Vacation!"
We had a great time. The staff was great the hotel was super clean and the price was very affordable. I definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Orlando area.
2 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
Guillermo
"Dated Property / Great Location"
This is clearly a dated property in dire need of renovation. Bathroom door was rotting from moisture and fan in bathroom was loud due to bearings going bad. Windows were dirty on outside and furnishings were generally dated. However the location is great being near Downtown Disney with many dining options. Beware of the hidden charges that include daily self-parking fee $16 and daily resort fee $24.
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
JAMES
Traffic was not the best. It was close to everything. Friendly staff. Nice room, clean and comfortable. Had an a/c issue, it was resolved quickly. Great stay over all.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Daryl
"Rooms were dirty. Will not stay there again."
The first room we had was filthy and was moldy in the corners of the walls. We had them give us a new room. It was ok. Not too clean either but much better than the first room. The fixtures in the bathroom/shower were rusty. The pool was ok but it to could have been cleaner. You coul see residue at the bottom of the pool and algae/mold under the ladder. There was a rib bone in the bottom of the pool. We will not stay there again.
1 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
Shirley
"Very nice hotel"
Great hotel for the price. Watch for hidden fees ($15 parking or $20 valet parking and a $25 resort fee). Everyone was super nice, located right outside the entrance to Downtown Disney. Very busy when we were there n late August. 24 hr Starbucks and a $13 Uber ride to Magic Kingdom or 2 min walk to Disney bus station or free shuttle every 30 min. One complaint was that housekeeping was very slow in responding to requests .
1 night romance trip Aug 20, 2015
jason
had a great stay. awesome view of downtown disney. and very close walking distance to downtown disney. we have stayed at this hotel many times, we were a bit disappointed in the self parking rate. before as in 2 years ago it was only 10 a night now 15. that is a little steep to park your own car
1 night romance trip Aug 19, 2015
Jacqueline K.
"Ok for the price"
The hotel was extremely close to downtown disney, which we liked. We booked it because it did include a shuttle to all the Disney parks. The hotel also had free dvd rentals from a kiosk located in the hotel. The complaints : the shower was so powerful that it felt excruciating taking a shower. It felt like you were getting hit by balls in the shower. We ended up renting a car to go around Orlando so we parked it in the hotel parking lot and we had to pay daily for parking. Didn't think that was right since we WERE staying at the hotel and we were paying the "resort fee". When we booked, I told them that it was our anniversary so she put it in the notes and the hotel did NOTHING to acknowledge it. The hotel's pool is also not child friendly. My son who's 6 couldn't really enjoy it because it was almost too deep for him and he doesn't know how to swim.
4 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
"Disney fun"
Besides getting ready for bed and having room service redo one of the beds, we were all comfortable.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Maria
"Good hotel, but it's a hilton you expect better"
It was okay but for a Hilton it was not all that, there was a lot of construction going around so it looked messy.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
We are Disney Season pass holders, and nearly always stay at one of the park moderate and/or value resorts since we are there so frequently. We have wanted to try the downtown disney non-affiliated hotels for a while due to the proximity to downtown disney. We were not disappointed. The location of the hotel is fantastic - much better than most of the Disney affiliated hotels, and the quality of the room for the price far exceeded the Disney affiliated hotels. We were very happy with our choice and will certainly be back!
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
"Good stuff."
great place to stay when going to a show at the house of blues!!!
1 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
"Disney Springs Getaway"
Disney downtown/springs family getaway
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
Older clean hotel but at great location.
"Soggy carpet"
We were there for the weekend to go to Disney. Our room was subpar as the floor was sopping wet from the air conditioner that struggled to work... The room was damp, and felt dirty. Housekeeping put a chair over the puddle which crept larger each day (3×5).
"Awesome stay!"
Beautiful hotel! Really enjoyed our stay! Will definitely stay again in the future!
7 night romance trip Aug 4, 2015
Zachary
"Wonderful hotel!!!!"
This hotel was beautiful. Great place to stay. Hotel was very clean...staff was friendly and helpful answering questions. Pool area was clean....loved they had two pools. Rooms were clean and bed was very comfortable. Will def. being staying here again. Great getaway for my husband and I at a great price.
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
Debbie
"Downtown Disney"
Just a short walk to the north end of Downtown Disney and Disney shuttle bus terminal. Hotel is showing its age in places but still very nice. Staff was friendly and helpful. Tons of frequently screaming kids - to be expected at a Disney hotel.
3 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
"Great family hotel near disney"
Absolutely fabulous - great location to Downtown Disney (2 minute walk), Disney Parks and airport. Staff was great, responsive within minutes to any requests for towels, temperature adjustments. Concierge helpful when we lost items at Disney. Would definitely stay there again.
3 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2015
"Grand!"
Awesome hotel
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Very Clean Rooms. Great restaurants!
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Edward
"GREAT TRIP !!!"
AWESOME !!!
9 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
FERNANDO
Stayed in a condo all week and decided to stay one extra day at this hotel. Awesome location and hotel. Easily walked to downtown Disney from the path beside the pool. Couldn't get the room cool enough but other than that it was great.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Hutch
"Hidden fees"
The hotel is nice: but don't book, especially through here. I provided my credit card for incidentals, only to find out a week later after my card was charged that there is a $100+ charge for resort fees and parking. So the room technically cost an extra $100/night more than what's advertised here. It's not worth that.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Sara
"Orlando rip off"
Didn't like parking. And fees not being told upfront. Nor the extra resort fee charged.
1 night business trip Jul 29, 2015
Edward
"Great Stay-Convenient"
It was great
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
I had a nursing leadership conference & decided to bring my family so they could visit the local attractions while I was in class. The hotel is old, has been there since I was a kid living in Orlando, but the interior was okay. Room service was excellent, they brought in a dining table, sat everything up, & the food was good. It doesn't compare to the Hyatt Grand that we stayed at on our last trip. I was a little disappointed because I was comparing it to that experience.
1 night business trip Jul 29, 2015
Charity
"Excellent Service"
I was very pleased with my stay. The cable on the television in my room was not coming through clearly. I called the front desk, and they had a Service Tech there to fix it within minutes. He reset the cable and had everything working properly in less than a minute. Excellent, prompt service!
1 night business trip Jul 30, 2015
Close to the parks,clean, with all what I need, very good prices, my family and I had really good time, and very very affordable, I will reserve with them again
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
"Poor Hotel"
I don't recommend this hotel to anyone because when going to make the reservation they don't tell you the payments you have to pay. I have traveled all over the U.S. and i had never had to pay for wi-fi and Hilton hotel they charged me $24 daily for wi-fi and this is the first time this has ever happened and apart from a hotel that's 4 stars with the bathroom door becoming dirty and spots all over the floor. in the 40 years they had never renewed anything. I would never recommend this hotel to anyone.
4 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Silvio
"Good times"
Very nice hotel! The pillows were flat and uncomfortable. Bathroom was very small. Overall we were very happy with our stay. Everyone was nice and helpful. Would like to stay there again.
2 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
Sandy
"Hilton- Lake Buena Vista"
Was in town to go to The House of Blues: Orlando. The staff was great who helped me get to the HOB and got me a cab there. I would stay there again if I'm in the area. Great pool and amenities! Plus, walking distance to downtown Disney!
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Megan
"Mattress"
Mattress was very uncomfortable
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Bernard
"Great great hotel worth the money"
Loved the hotel. Very convenient and there are great restaurants inside the hotel. Close to downtown Disney and shuttle to magic kingdom and other parks are very reliable..
3 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Adrian
"Our family stay"
When we first arrived, the valet guy was very nice. I walked in the check in and the girl who checked me in was rude. I didn't understand why my bill was a different price than what I was told over the phone the day before. She proceeded to talk in a very sarcastic and rude manner. The bellhop took our luggage to our room, another friendly man. When we realized the pillows and bedding were feathered they immediately removed them and replaced both the pillows and blankets. When it was time to check out they would not give us a luggage cart. They said they didn't have any but when we treaked down to the lobby with all of our luggage and such we saw many unused carts by the bellhop desk. We didn't quite understand that, we thought maybe they only let you get to use them when you check in. Never heard of that though. Pool was very nice. The rooms were clean and the kids loved that we could rent dvds for free. We also have a great view being able to see the fireworks from the parks.
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"So easy"
The hotel is amazing, you drive in and you see this beautiful water fountain. As you enter in every valet attendant is ready to help you out. We checked in with ease and was very informed we our rooms where and what goody they give you with your stay. You have a shuttle that will take you all to the attractions which is less driving for you.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Idanes
"What you see is what you get"
Pleasant and affordable
2 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
Matthew
Room very nice and comfortable bed.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Martin
"Best weekend"
It's wAs wonderful
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Maryuris P
"Great overall"
The hotel is clean and comfortable. Best part it is in walking distance to downtown Disney. Just very busy hotel and can be loud.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Great for a getaway"
Had a really great time here. This hotel is clean. Asked for extra pillows..they were delivered quickly. Walking distance to Downtown Disney. Will definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
Katherine
Great location however rooms are run down and ready for a refresh
2 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
"Disney trip with grandkids"
Everything went well
3 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
Irene
Quick stay. I love the pool area and family activities.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
Gail
"Great location, nickle and dime fees."
The convenience of the property to Disney Downtown is the best, but after paying for all the resort fees and parking, not the best deal. Had a good time, but feel the added fees were a little much.
1 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
Jonathan
Great hotel & location! Loved it! We will stay here every time!
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
Love the staff very friendly
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015