All hotels in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States of America
1751 Hotel Plaza Blvd, Lake Buena Vista, FL, 32830, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Great great hotel worth the money"
Loved the hotel. Very convenient and there are great restaurants inside the hotel. Close to downtown Disney and shuttle to magic kingdom and other parks are very reliable..
3 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Adrian
"Our family stay"
When we first arrived, the valet guy was very nice. I walked in the check in and the girl who checked me in was rude. I didn't understand why my bill was a different price than what I was told over the phone the day before. She proceeded to talk in a very sarcastic and rude manner. The bellhop took our luggage to our room, another friendly man. When we realized the pillows and bedding were feathered they immediately removed them and replaced both the pillows and blankets. When it was time to check out they would not give us a luggage cart. They said they didn't have any but when we treaked down to the lobby with all of our luggage and such we saw many unused carts by the bellhop desk. We didn't quite understand that, we thought maybe they only let you get to use them when you check in. Never heard of that though. Pool was very nice. The rooms were clean and the kids loved that we could rent dvds for free. We also have a great view being able to see the fireworks from the parks.
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"So easy"
The hotel is amazing, you drive in and you see this beautiful water fountain. As you enter in every valet attendant is ready to help you out. We checked in with ease and was very informed we our rooms where and what goody they give you with your stay. You have a shuttle that will take you all to the attractions which is less driving for you.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Idanes
"What you see is what you get"
Pleasant and affordable
2 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
Matthew
Room very nice and comfortable bed.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Martin
"Best weekend"
It's wAs wonderful
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Maryuris P
"Great overall"
The hotel is clean and comfortable. Best part it is in walking distance to downtown Disney. Just very busy hotel and can be loud.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Great for a getaway"
Had a really great time here. This hotel is clean. Asked for extra pillows..they were delivered quickly. Walking distance to Downtown Disney. Will definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
Katherine
Great location however rooms are run down and ready for a refresh
2 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
"Disney trip with grandkids"
Everything went well
3 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
Irene
Quick stay. I love the pool area and family activities.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
Gail
"Great location, nickle and dime fees."
The convenience of the property to Disney Downtown is the best, but after paying for all the resort fees and parking, not the best deal. Had a good time, but feel the added fees were a little much.
1 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
Jonathan
Great hotel & location! Loved it! We will stay here every time!
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
Love the staff very friendly
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Hope
Went to disney, great shuttle service (no slower than Disney resort shuttle) Great pillows and bed, nicest housekeeping staff ever. Cozy cocktail bar.
4 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
Bree
Had to switch rooms due to mold growing in the corners by bathroom. Requested and allergy free room. They switched rooms for us but that room as some weird smell. Just had to deal with it.
7 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
"Nice hotel."
Nice hotel. Ended up costing as much as some of the other hotels i was avoiding due to the $16 daily parking and $24 daily resort fee. These prices were not listed (although they were mentioned) on hotel.com site.
2 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
"GREAT HOTEL!!!!"
What a beautiful place to stay! Hotel staff was excelled and the room was very clean and roomy!! Right across the street from downtown disney, super cool perks like free DVD rental!! Pool was awesome too!! Will definitely be staying here again!!
1 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
colleen
"AAU Volleyball Nationals and Disney trip"
Hotel was clean and extremely convenient. The staff was very helpful and efficient. Would certainly stay again.
5 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
"Excellent hotel"
Stayed for one night. Very clean rooms, great staff, excellent service.
1 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2015
Great hotel I definitely would recommend this for everyone.
4 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
Tara
We went for a weekend stay to go to the Disney parks. Check-in was seamless. Our room was clean and very quiet. The beds are really comfortable. We loved that it is walking distance to Downtown Disney and all the restaurants. Didn't get to use the pools and amenities as we were out all day, but we would definitely stay again.
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
"Disney Vacation"
Hilton always has a nice place, parking at 15.00 a day and paying for wi-fi not great. Wish Hotels.com would put the resort fee up front.
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
karen
"Great Locatioin for Disney"
The fact that it is right across the street from Downtown Disney makes it a great place to stay. Endless food choices. Great restaurants. I loved it.
1 night trip Feb 11, 2015
Just stopping for the night. Staff was very helpful. Room clean and comfortable. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
Excellent location and nice hotel. Will stay again.
3 night business trip Jun 16, 2015
The front desk first told me I have to pay $24 per day for so called hotel resort fee on top of what I have paid to hotels.com, then upon check out, told me that I have to pay $15 in addtion to all what I have paid for parking. Very hideous cheating people. I never experience these in Bay area.
6 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
"Fine vacation hotel"
Family stayed 2 nights - actually went to Universal studios even though this is really a Disney hotel. Hotels.com had a great price so we booked. The hotel charges you extra 'fascilities fee' and parking which increased our cost by 50% - so watch that. Rooms were very good. Location is excellent, breakfast was great. Staff are very friendly.
2 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
Bruce
"Worst service ever!"
Horrible service. The people from the front desk are very rude. The people from the cafe are not nice. It seems that they don't want to work and They don't have the intention to make people happy.
3 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"One night at the Hilton in LBV."
Arrived at around noon and was able to check in and go to the room immediately. Rooms are fairly large and the beds are comfortable. The shuttle to Disney World stops just outside the hotel every 30 minutes until 1.5 hours after Disney World closes.
1 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015
"Hilton"
Perfect
1 night trip Jun 13, 2015
"Nice hotel close to Disney downtown"
The hotel was great and very convenient.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
"A Few Balls Drops, However the Hotel was Clean"
There were a few 'quirky' processes, IE for a late checkout you had to go to the front desk to ensure you key would work. I had a package arrive via FedEx and the Bell desk was to call me when it arrive, since I paid for 8am delivery and they didn't, I had to stop by and ask.
4 night business trip Jun 7, 2015
Daniel G
Great place to stay if you are in the Orlando area and visiting the various parks!
1 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
"Hilton Lake Buena Vista"
It was great. Free shuttle to Disney not Universal Studios. Accommodating staff.
2 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
Leah
"Staying at a Disney resort next time"
Would if been great but 1. Would of like to of been more transparent about "resort charges" 2. I still can't get an itemized receipt from my trip. No, I did not go to the font desk to check out. There was a big line and I had to go. Isn't a problem at other places. When I called to get an itemized receipt the guy was annoyed I didn't have a membership or my itinerary number. I guess that's my fault but he hung up on me. I called 2 other corporate numbers, sent an email, still nothing. I had a fun weekend with my daughter, went to Disney, spent money in the cafe every day, went to Benihana, was considering going back except all the closing actions now I will not. I'll stay at a Disney resort next time . I live in Miami and go at least once a year.
3 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Jack
"Great Stay!"
Great location and friendly staff! Perfect for Downtown Disney attractions!
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"Disappointing"
The employees I encountered were all great. I would give a particular shout out to the valet team. As far as the property itself, I don't get it. It is a 2.5 at best for me. It is an old building with fresher paint. The furnishings in the room seem like random flea market finds. The oddest grouping of lamps I have ever seen. Its not a successful eclectic look. There is a cabinet that I assume should have a fridge that just stands empty. The lobby has no charm at all. While the physical location has it's pluses adjacent to downtown disney, presently its worthless because of the construction. Otherwise, at peak hours, access to the hotel is difficult. I need to defend the hotel from the guests that say the resort fee is not clear. It is in every ad I have seen for this and all the other hotels in the immediate area. Read the entire ad. HOWEVER, I will say this property really "nickle and dimes" the guest. The resort fee basically covers nothing. You still pay wifi and parking. The resort fee and parking are the highest on the street. I have stayed in all the hotels on the street and I have to say, that while I would expect the Hilton to be the best, I have to say I think I would rate it the lowest on the street.
2 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2015
"Weekend getaway"
3 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2015
Jivan
"Always stay here"
loved staying here. Believe I will stay here every time I come. And most of the time I actually have.
2 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2015
"Always a good choice"
We had a great time! The hotel was across the street from Downtown Disney so if this is an area you'd like to visit it's walking distance. Seeing as though there is tons of construction getting to the hotel was slow going but it's worth it. Both restaurants (Benihana and the hotel sports bar) offer good food so once you get to the hotel you don't need to leave again!
3 night family trip May 28, 2015
"Great Stay !"
My family and I visit Disney at least once a year and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this Hotel. People were very friendly, the place was clean and comfortable. Transportation to all four theme parks were provided and easy. We also enjoyed the close walk to downtown Disney and Bennihanna's in the Lobby was a great, fun restaurant .
3 night family trip May 28, 2015
"Great Time, Great Value"
Family had a great time. Great Value, clean & very close to Downtown Disney. When they say it is a 5 min walk it really is :) which is important with a 5 year & 2 year old. Pool was fun & the facilities perfect for what we needed. My daughter loved the character breakfast, it was worth the wait. Only heads up to beware of & nothing bad at all...just be on time for the shuttles to the Magic Kingdom..They leave right on time & do not wait.:) Otherwise Great Job Hilton, we would definitely stay there again.
4 night family trip May 20, 2015
"Not again!"
I thought this hotel was very dated and it had a damp musty smell to it. The other thing was that some of the staff was less than helpful. My son slipped on the pool deck and cut his leg, when I asked someone at the concierge desk for a band-aid they told me I could go buy one at the gift shop. Thanks alot! Also, there were little black things in the bed that my son swears were bed bugs. Let me put it this way, we won't be staying there again!!! Best thing about the entire hotel was the Bennihana restaurant in the lobby.
2 night family trip May 28, 2015
"Already Planning to Revisit"
We stayed at the Orlando Hilton - LBV for a one night stay as Annual Passholders. It's great that the hotel has extra magic hours! Overall, check-in was fast, we received two vouchers for free bottled water (!!!), and were able to rent unlimited free movies from the hotel's version of RedBox. We didn't spend much time in the room, but this would be great for families with kids. They had very new, adult releases in addition to popular kids flicks. Parking is expensive, so it's worth it to valet. Also, there is a resort fee, but compared to on-property accommodations, this is a steal! Right next to Downtown Disney and it features a very reliable bus to the parks. Additionally, there is a sink and counter outside the bathroom, which is great for privacy. I already plan to visit again.
1 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
Morgan
"Disney go to"
I am alwasy delighted when I stay at this Hilton. Literally across from downtown Disney. The resort fee is a bummer but normal for the area.
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
jennifer
"awesome place to stay"
Everyone was friendly and the hotel was clean. We walked a block to get to downtown Disney which was very convenient. We also loved the d.j. at the pool. We will be coming back to this hotel again soon.
3 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Theresa
"Satisfied"
Great
3 night family trip May 24, 2015
"Great getaway"
Maggie at the front desk greeted us and helped us magically as any Disney trip should be treated! The hotel gave us free video rentals, free coffee and water in the lobby shop. Awesome customer service there! The shuttles for Disney arrived on time and even stayed running late for the special 24 hr event. Our last night we stopped by the bar for some food and a drink. Not good service at all. I bartend so I know good bar service. No smile, I stood there for about 10 mins before being acknowledged. And the food we ordered wasn't very great either. But all in all I would stay here so many times again. Oh and the pool is gorgeous at night!
1 night romance trip May 21, 2015
Danielle
"Good stay"
great accessibility to Disney land.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015