All hotels in Nassau Bay, Houston, Texas, United States of America
3000 Nasa Pkwy, Houston, TX, 77058, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Fathers Day Weekend"
Hotel is A little old however still looks good, I like the scenery over looking the water. Staff was very good-I would stay there again
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Not a good experience!!!"
Got there late at night and asked for extra blankets, the lobby rep told me that they didnt have any but will send some my way if he found some. And next day asked for extra towels, the lobby rep again told me they were going to be sent to my room but never happened. This hotel shouldnt have the Hilton name on it. Also my room door 401, had a huge gap, so all the noise from the hallway came in the room
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Good for short stay"
Just a quick overnight trip. Took advantage of the shuttle service to have a nice dinner at Anthony's. The hotel is a little dated, but our room was comfortable and clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. Our room had a view of the lake which added to our stay. We checked out the reviews for the onsite restaurant and decided to eat elsewhere. We ordered a continental breakfast from room service though and it was adequate, but pricey.
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
steve
"Location!!"
Location, location, location!!! Right on the water across the street from the Space Center.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"Clear Lake Hilton - nice !"
Wonderful view of the lake. Peaceful and close getaway.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
DeAnna
"Long Weekend getaway!"
The location was great and we had a great time fishing around the area. Everyone was very nice and helpful.
4 night family trip May 28, 2015
Ruth
Beautiful view! Room was nice but, the breakfast was overpriced and the food quality was not very good. Other than that it was a great stay we really enjoyed our time there.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
This hotel is older. I had requested an allergy free room at the time of booking. When we arrived, we waited 10 minutes for them to check the room. It was clean and well-situated.
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
kimberly
"don't expect ice"
Had to go to 4 different floors to get ice cuz none of the ice machines were working. I was not impressed
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear Robert, On behalf of the entire staff I would to apologize that your stay was not hassle free. I do apologize that my staff did not communicate to you that we are in the process of making some renovations and that if you need it ice all you had to do was call to request it and we would deliver it to right to your room. Once again we are very sorry to hear that your stay was not hassle free. Have a great day!
1 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
"Perfect place to watch a thunderstorm"
The hotel lobby is amazing! Very modern and in line with the Space Center theme. The rooms were much more traditional and though in great shape, did not match the decor of the lobby and public areas. Floor to ceiling windows were nice and we had a great view of a thunderstorm during the night. I wish there was a balcony over the bay. The pictures on the website gave the illusion of balconies but only a few rooms actually had one. The pool needed a good skimming but the pool area was comfortable. The gym was great and very well equipped. Perfect location to the Space Center and plenty of food options nearby.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
wendy
"Weekend Getaway"
Centrally located to all bay amenities and Kemah. Water sports rental right at the hotel. Had a great time with son.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
Curtis
"Nice view"
Everything was great. Noisy in room next to me. The pass thru doors From room to room next door could be better insulated for noise reduction.
2 night trip May 23, 2015
Kenneth
"Clean great hotel"
The hotel over all was great I will be staying there agin. The only problem was when I arived the checkin desk could not find my reservation and didn't seem to concerned to double check the books until I insisted kindly that he did then he discovered it was his error and my reservation was there. Also wanted a single bed and they could not accommodate so my boyfriend and I have two double beds in our room. The view was great and the location was great. The staff gave us great recommendations for dinner and there was a cute little pier we got to escape on and just relax alone. Over all great hotel!
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Andrea
"vacation"
Great
2 night trip May 22, 2015
Gy
"A very clean Hotel with excellent staff."
We came to Houston for a wedding and sight seeing at NASA and Kemah. I was not disappointed at all. The hotel staff were excellent, breakfast was delicious no matter what was chosen from the buffet bar. We had a great time and plan to return next year. The only downside was the birds did a number on my rental car which I paid $25. to clean because I parked under a tree.
5 night family trip May 21, 2015
Raffeeq
"just ok"
Hotel was in a great location. Room was big enough, queen beds would have been way more comfortable. Biggest complaint was pool area not kept up. My husband had to go track down towels every time we went down there. There was trash around both times we were down there.
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear Joseph, On behalf of the entire staff I would like to apologize about the condition of the pool. Even during “peak times” we do monitor the condition of the overall pool frequently. I have shared your feedback with the Housekeeping team and moving forward I assure you they will more diligent when checking the overall condition of the hotel. I’m glad you found the location of our hotel very convenient. We do have king and full size beds in our hotel; if your travel needs change you can always request a king room during your stay. Again I do apologize that your stay was not hassle free. Have a great day!
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Don't stay here!!!"
If you need a two beds in a room they only have full size beds. To small for my wife which is seven months pregnant. They overbooked the hotel. Had to call 3 times over a hour to get a extra pillow and towels.I Could barely open the shower handle it was so tight. Breakfast was a joke. They were out of almost everything on the buffet. Had to find someone to restock it and took over 30 min. The pancakes were so hard that you could not even cut them with a knife. A stay here would be a waste your of money!!!!!
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear Johnathan, On behalf of the entire staff I would like to apologize about the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. Indeed our hotel offers king or full size beds only. During you stay we were sold and that’s the reason we could not move you to a king bed room. We do try to accommodate our guest’s in every single way with their requests, but unfortunately due to our occupancy it was not possible. I have shared your feedback in regards to your experienced in the restaurant with the entire F&B team and they are very sorry that your experience was not good. Re-training has started with the entire steam to ensure cases like yours are nonexistent at our hotel. Have a great day!
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Johnathan
"Not the worst, but way far from the best!"
We we're excited about having a lake view. However, we were not excited at all about the beds being so small. The description states two double beds sleep 4...it would if you were kids. There is not adequate room for 2 adults in one bed. We asked to upgrade to a king, but were told they sold out. The bathroom and shower was very small, as well. We could not order room service due to the phone not working. I asked the front desk about it and they just told me to press "0" and it would work. Well, it didn't. After a not so good nights sleep, I was awoken at 7:30am by a dog barking. Someone had a dog in their room. Ridiculous! I was so mad, it was probably a good thing our room phone didn't work. When checking out, the woman at the front desk was not very friendly. She never asked if we enjoyed our stay and never thanked us for staying. That's customer service 101, right? There was one good thing though...the room was clean and didn't have that musty smell that a lot of hotel rooms have.
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear Ray, On behalf of the entire staff I would like to apologize about the inconveniences you experienced during your most recent stay with us. In a non sold out status we try to accommodate our guests at all times but I’m sorry to hear that was not the case during your stay. Looking at the dates of your stay it looks that we were sold old multiple days but once again we are sorry we were not able accommodate you. We do allow pets in our hotel and we do let the owners know that they can’t be a disturbance to other guests in the hotel. When we get these types of complaints we usually have security handle them since our guest comfort is very important to us. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. Have a great day!
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
Ray
Short one night trip Front desk a bit aloof Bit noisy at night but not the hotel's fault just rowdy guests
1 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
Reginald
"rude night clerk"
The front desk clerk Le was very rude, the last thing I wanted to deal with after coming througha flood that night was deal with a rude person. other than that it was a nice experience
1 night family trip May 13, 2015
jazminn
"very nice stay"
Very nice hotel. In a great area, near several attractions. Staff was great, only wish there was a jacuzzi.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
adele
"Hilton-clearlake"
It was a pleasant stay. Their ice machine broke down but a call to front office brought a pack right up. AAl hotel workers were awesome:friendly, helpful and cordial.
2 night romance trip May 9, 2015
C. Rita
"ok/needs some up dates to restrooms"
Room was ok, needed some upgrades in the bathroom and had a hole above the shower.
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear Jesse, On behalf of the entire staff I would like to apologize about the inconveniences you experienced during your most recent stay. We are in the process of making some renovations to our hotel and we are very excited about these upcoming changes since we know it will improve our guest’s overall experience. I have also shared your feedback with our maintenance team about your findings. I’m truly very sorry that your stay was not hassle free. Have a great day!
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Jesse
"Clear Lake"
Just for fun
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear Frank, Thank you for staying with us! I’m glad you had fun. Have a great day!
1 night trip May 8, 2015
"Disappointed stay for a high school reunion"
Very disappointed I have stayed at several Hilton's throughout the US and this was one of my not so satisfied times. I was hoping for a hot tub or sauna but settled for the pool. Went to the pool and the water was green and murky. It looked like the Clear Lake bay and I wasn't going in there. Next we were therefor a High School Reunion, the food was awful. I know the committee paid a hefty amount and it was not good at all. The price was the other thing. I understand about price changes but I purchased our room about 2 months in advance ($170) and to know several other couples purchased the same room or even a better room with a balcony for ($124) I was not happy. I will probably not stay there again and recommend this Hilton. Staff was friendly
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear Pualani, On behalf of the entire staff I would like to apologize about the inconveniences you experienced during your most recent stay with us. During this past month we have had a lot of rain and even a couple of heavy storms and that has not helped the condition of our pool lately. We do threat our pool on a daily basis but again the weather has been very unpredictable. We are right next to the lake and we also have an outdoor pool as well. I have shared your feedback with the F&B team in regards to your experience with the food and they are very sorry you didn’t find the food appetizing. Once again I apologize that your stay was not hassle free. Have great day!
1 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2015
Pualani
"GREAT HOTEL!"
Excellent hotel with beautiful view of the lake. Look forward to future visits.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
mark
"Houston stayover"
Needed a place to stay before heading out on our cruise. Room was fine, view was nice. Lobby was a bit crazy as a group of little league teams were running around unsupervised. Restaurant was not very buy when we went but service was poor.
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Renate
"Outwardly clean, but has issues"
The hotel seemed like it was fine, but then I found 2 small cockroaches in my room on the 11th floor. One climbing up the wall and one climbing across the alarm clock. I made them aware that this happened and they did nothing to accommodate me, other than offering a free breakfast. I was quite disgusted.
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear A Traveler, On behalf of the entire staff I would to apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your most recent stay. We do have pest control in our hotel on a regular basis to maintenance the entire hotel and I have informed them of your findings. We have had a lot of rain during the past days and that could have triggered them coming in to your room. Once again I do apologize that your stay was not hassle free. Have a great day!
1 night business trip Apr 1, 2015
"Wonderful Prom nite stay!"
We stayed the night while my daughter and her boyfriend went to their Senior Prom. Even though there was a lot going on that weekend everything and everyone was terrific . The only thing that went wrong was we went down to bar just to have a drink and the bar tender did not have a blender to maken frozen anything but no biggie also had requested two rooms side by side due to Amount of people we had but one was on 6th floor and the other on 3rd still ok all and all we will return and stay here again .
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
louann
"Bad stay"
My sister and I stayed. We had to change rooms twice. The rooms smelled of mildew. The neighbors were extremely noisy after 12 midnight. I called the front desk to make them aware, all the lady said that answered was "ok". I mentioned it again at check out and again, the only response was "okay". I was very disappointed and expected so much more. I don't think I will be visiting the hotel again anytime soon! The employees were of no concern of our comfort in our stay!
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear Hermecia, I’m truly very sorry about the inconveniences you experienced during your most recent stay. We are actually in the process of making some renovations to our hotel in order to improve our guests overall experience; since our guest comfort and satisfaction is very important to us. We do have a Security Guard on duty to make sure complaints like yours are handled accordingly. I have shared your feedback with entire staff and they are very sorry to hear that your stay was not hassle free. Our employees do genuine care about our guest’s and I do apologize that was not the impression they gave you. Have a great day!
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
Hermecia
"Beautiful hotel."
Hotel was beautiful. Lake view was gorgeous. Unfortunately, although we stayed on a NON-smoking floor, there was a wedding this same weekend in which, there were kids running up and down the hallway since the adults were smoking inside the room. Since some of the rooms have a door that allows joint rooms, our room smelled of cigar smoke and the wedding party decided to make it a late night of smoking, talking and running down the hallways. I would check to for big events being booked that same weekend.
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear Sonia, Thank you for your feedback we greatly appreciated! We are glad to know that you enjoyed the beautiful view that our hotel has to offer and the overall facilities. Our entire facility is actually non-smoking and we make sure that at check in all of our guests are aware of this policy. I’m assuming that during your stay a guest choose to ignore this rule and I assure this is not tolerated in our hotel; that’s when we enforce a fee to that specific guest at check out. I do apologize that your stay was not hassle free and once again thank you for your feedback!
2 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Sonia
"Not your typical Hilton Hotel"
The room was very uncomfortable and out of date. The carpet smelled and should have been shampooed. The shower did not work. Overall, this hotel definitely needs remodeling. Not a pleasant stay.
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear Guest, I’m sorry to hear that your stay was not hassle free. Your feedback/comments are very important to us. We are actually in the process of making some renovations to our hotel and are looking forward to see those upcoming changes. I have instructed my staff to be more diligent when inspecting rooms since the carpets are shampooed in a regular basis. Once again thank you for your feedback and great day!
2 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"Family Trip to NASA"
Family vacation to NASA. Beds are doubles, wish they were queens. The frig does not have a freezer which was fine with us. Kids tried to go swimming and it was very cold and there were no towels. I wish there was a hot tub.
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
Tiffany
"Won't Stay Again and Won't Recommend"
We could hear everything in the rooms on both sides of us, it sounded like a jet engine every time the air conditioning shut off, the bathroom layout was terrible. We usually stay at the Springhill Suites a mile or so down and regretted our decision to stay at this property.
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear Brianna, On behalf of the entire staff I would like to apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay! We are in the process of making some renovations to the bathrooms and we are excited about those upcoming changes since we know it will improve our guests overall experience. Once again I’m very sorry to hear that your stay was not hassle free. Thank you for your feedback and have a great day!
2 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Brianna
"Weekend get away"
It was a very nice room with a very nice view. I appreciated the silence on the floor and the people were very friendly.
3 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
Ruth
"a plus"
I really enjoyed our stay will be back soon
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
oscar
"Amazing Value"
Found this gem for a weekend getaway to Kemah. Would have expected to pay a lot more for the comfort and quality.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
jason
"NASA Hilton"
Always a pleasure to stay there. Easy check in and everything about the place
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
Andy
"THIS IS JUST THE PLACE TO STAY IN CLEAR LAKE AREA"
I just love coming to this great facility. The staff is so cordial, the rooms are very comfortable and I love the massive almost like waterfall shower. Also the view is spectacular on the lake side. The lounge on the top floor is always packed with great eats, snacks and excellent breakfast.
1 night business trip Feb 26, 2015
Vinod
"Comfortable/no complaints/good value"
Everything was good. No complaints really. Hotel just needs a little decor facelift. However was an overall good hotel for the price point!
1 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
Deborah
"Close to space station"
The restaurant was very disappointing. Service was horrible and food was overpriced and not good. Front desk recommended it and was very pricey
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear Traveler, Our number one goal throughout the hotel is to ensure guest comfort/satisfaction and I’m sorry to hear we did not accomplish that during your stay. I have shared your review with our F&B Director and she’s very sorry that both service and food was not up to your satisfaction. We recently just hired a new chef and we know he’s going to make a difference moving forward. Also your review will be used as a training tool for her next departmental meeting. Once again we are sorry to hear that your stay was not hassle free. Have a great day!
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"okay hotel, good price & location"
It's not a new hotel but it was clean and in pretty good condition. I wasn't a fan of the pillows or matress they really needed to be replaced. The main door allows a lot of light in from the hallway at night making it hard to fall asleep. The first night we had VERYnoisy neighbors that decided come and go from the bar all night. They also stood in the hallway to talk for 15 minutes. Then at 5 in the morning a different neighbor had friends knocking on the door and they stood in the hallway and talked. No sleep that night :( although that's not the hotels fault. The other family we traveled with was on a higher floor and they had issues with noise too. We decided to try the hotels breakfast Buffett, the food and selection wasn't bad but not worth $17 per person. My husband did love the shower and the staff was very friendly.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Better Sheets"
Spent a romantic weekend there and we had a great time, problem is check in room wasnt ready, then 30 mins later still not ready, sheets not clean had stains, refrigerator door didn't close!! Could of been better, price of the resturant menu too exspensive for what they giving you not worth it!!
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Van
"View was absolutely amazing!!"
The only complaint that I can say was the restroom was very small and the toilet ran off and on throughout the night. But other than that very clean and staff was very nice.
"Loved the bedding!"
It was very nice. The bedding was wonderful. Drinks were pretty pricey and weak though. Breakfast buffet was also expensive but food was good.
1 night trip with friends Feb 13, 2015
"Complimentary shuttle to the amusement are and res"
Great experience. Thanks. Location and "extras" we're appreciated
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
Quilter
"good"
It was nice to stay
1 night romance trip Feb 11, 2015
Jeahum
"nice hotel very close to NASA"
Extra chg for lake view room was a waste...unimpressive view. Restaurant for dinner and breakfast were ok at best. Rooms were clean and very comfortable. Hotel staff were very friendly and accommodating.
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear Tony, I first would like to thank you for staying us and for taking the time to recognize the efforts that our staff makes on a daily basis to make our guest’s stay more enjoyable. I’m very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy the beautiful view that our hotel has to offer and that the quality of the restaurant was not up to your standards. On a daily basis we read our guests feedback and we make efforts to improve each individual’s experience! Thank you for your feedback and have a great day!
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Tony
"Nice place overall."
Enjoyed my stay overall. The food was good, but extremely overpriced, and limited selection
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Very comfortable and clean."
Very classy and very clean. No complaints except for the restaurant was quite pricy.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015