All hotels in Nassau Bay, Houston, Texas, United States of America
3000 Nasa Pkwy, Houston, TX, 77058, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"average accommodations but better appointments"
bathrooms too tiny very poor ventilation in bathrooms...take a shower with the door open, and the mirror still fogs up very dim lighting in bathrooms although bed is firm, they do have very good coverings [blankets, etc.], and down & feather pillows excellent wide screen HD TV reception
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear Traveler, On behalf of the entire staff I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out this review. We are actually in the process of making some renovations to our hotel and we know it will improve our guests overall experience. We are glad to know that our staff made an impression on you! Once again thank for your feedback and have a great day!
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"GREAT HOTEL!"
Excellent hotel with beautiful view of the lake. Look forward to future visits.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
mark
"Houston stayover"
Needed a place to stay before heading out on our cruise. Room was fine, view was nice. Lobby was a bit crazy as a group of little league teams were running around unsupervised. Restaurant was not very buy when we went but service was poor.
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Renate
"Beds and Suites"
I checked into a Double Standard Room. It was clean and as usual the Hilton Sheets were white and pressed. However, I was expecting Queen beds and these were barely full size. I guess a true Double/Double. I upgraded to a "suite", is what they called it and it was not a true suite. The room was just slightly larger with a pull out couch and the double/doubles. Over all we enjoyed our stay and the great lake views and pool. The staff was very friendly, but they need to have the staff become more aware of the area. I asked where to eat and between the two women at the front desk, neither could tell me one place to go.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Laurie
"Had a good stay at this hotel!"
The staff was vey helpful specially Julia at the front desk and the barman Herman. If i ever come again to Houston, I will definately stay here.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
sandeep chakrob
"Outwardly clean, but has issues"
The hotel seemed like it was fine, but then I found 2 small cockroaches in my room on the 11th floor. One climbing up the wall and one climbing across the alarm clock. I made them aware that this happened and they did nothing to accommodate me, other than offering a free breakfast. I was quite disgusted.
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear A Traveler, On behalf of the entire staff I would to apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your most recent stay. We do have pest control in our hotel on a regular basis to maintenance the entire hotel and I have informed them of your findings. We have had a lot of rain during the past days and that could have triggered them coming in to your room. Once again I do apologize that your stay was not hassle free. Have a great day!
1 night business trip Apr 1, 2015
"Remodeling"
The room is in need of remodeling, for the amount one is paying you would expect to have atleast a microwave. The counters are old, updated appliances is in need.
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear Traveler, On behalf of the entire staff I would like to thank you for staying with us. We are actually in the process of making some renovations to our hotel and we are very excited about those upcoming changes, since we know it will improve our guests overall experience! We do have microwaves available for guests use and its first come first served basis. We do apologize that your stay was not what you expected. Have a great day!
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"Wonderful Prom nite stay!"
We stayed the night while my daughter and her boyfriend went to their Senior Prom. Even though there was a lot going on that weekend everything and everyone was terrific . The only thing that went wrong was we went down to bar just to have a drink and the bar tender did not have a blender to maken frozen anything but no biggie also had requested two rooms side by side due to Amount of people we had but one was on 6th floor and the other on 3rd still ok all and all we will return and stay here again .
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
louann
"Bad stay"
My sister and I stayed. We had to change rooms twice. The rooms smelled of mildew. The neighbors were extremely noisy after 12 midnight. I called the front desk to make them aware, all the lady said that answered was "ok". I mentioned it again at check out and again, the only response was "okay". I was very disappointed and expected so much more. I don't think I will be visiting the hotel again anytime soon! The employees were of no concern of our comfort in our stay!
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear Hermecia, I’m truly very sorry about the inconveniences you experienced during your most recent stay. We are actually in the process of making some renovations to our hotel in order to improve our guests overall experience; since our guest comfort and satisfaction is very important to us. We do have a Security Guard on duty to make sure complaints like yours are handled accordingly. I have shared your feedback with entire staff and they are very sorry to hear that your stay was not hassle free. Our employees do genuine care about our guest’s and I do apologize that was not the impression they gave you. Have a great day!
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
Hermecia
"Beautiful hotel."
Hotel was beautiful. Lake view was gorgeous. Unfortunately, although we stayed on a NON-smoking floor, there was a wedding this same weekend in which, there were kids running up and down the hallway since the adults were smoking inside the room. Since some of the rooms have a door that allows joint rooms, our room smelled of cigar smoke and the wedding party decided to make it a late night of smoking, talking and running down the hallways. I would check to for big events being booked that same weekend.
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear Sonia, Thank you for your feedback we greatly appreciated! We are glad to know that you enjoyed the beautiful view that our hotel has to offer and the overall facilities. Our entire facility is actually non-smoking and we make sure that at check in all of our guests are aware of this policy. I’m assuming that during your stay a guest choose to ignore this rule and I assure this is not tolerated in our hotel; that’s when we enforce a fee to that specific guest at check out. I do apologize that your stay was not hassle free and once again thank you for your feedback!
2 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Sonia
"Not your typical Hilton Hotel"
The room was very uncomfortable and out of date. The carpet smelled and should have been shampooed. The shower did not work. Overall, this hotel definitely needs remodeling. Not a pleasant stay.
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear Guest, I’m sorry to hear that your stay was not hassle free. Your feedback/comments are very important to us. We are actually in the process of making some renovations to our hotel and are looking forward to see those upcoming changes. I have instructed my staff to be more diligent when inspecting rooms since the carpets are shampooed in a regular basis. Once again thank you for your feedback and great day!
2 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"Family Trip to NASA"
Family vacation to NASA. Beds are doubles, wish they were queens. The frig does not have a freezer which was fine with us. Kids tried to go swimming and it was very cold and there were no towels. I wish there was a hot tub.
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
Tiffany
"Won't Stay Again and Won't Recommend"
We could hear everything in the rooms on both sides of us, it sounded like a jet engine every time the air conditioning shut off, the bathroom layout was terrible. We usually stay at the Springhill Suites a mile or so down and regretted our decision to stay at this property.
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear Brianna, On behalf of the entire staff I would like to apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay! We are in the process of making some renovations to the bathrooms and we are excited about those upcoming changes since we know it will improve our guests overall experience. Once again I’m very sorry to hear that your stay was not hassle free. Thank you for your feedback and have a great day!
2 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Brianna
"Weekend get away"
It was a very nice room with a very nice view. I appreciated the silence on the floor and the people were very friendly.
3 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
Ruth
"a plus"
I really enjoyed our stay will be back soon
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
oscar
"Amazing Value"
Found this gem for a weekend getaway to Kemah. Would have expected to pay a lot more for the comfort and quality.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
jason
"NASA Hilton"
Always a pleasure to stay there. Easy check in and everything about the place
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
Andy
"THIS IS JUST THE PLACE TO STAY IN CLEAR LAKE AREA"
I just love coming to this great facility. The staff is so cordial, the rooms are very comfortable and I love the massive almost like waterfall shower. Also the view is spectacular on the lake side. The lounge on the top floor is always packed with great eats, snacks and excellent breakfast.
1 night business trip Feb 26, 2015
Vinod
"Comfortable/no complaints/good value"
Everything was good. No complaints really. Hotel just needs a little decor facelift. However was an overall good hotel for the price point!
1 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
Deborah
"Close to space station"
The restaurant was very disappointing. Service was horrible and food was overpriced and not good. Front desk recommended it and was very pricey
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"okay hotel, good price & location"
It's not a new hotel but it was clean and in pretty good condition. I wasn't a fan of the pillows or matress they really needed to be replaced. The main door allows a lot of light in from the hallway at night making it hard to fall asleep. The first night we had VERYnoisy neighbors that decided come and go from the bar all night. They also stood in the hallway to talk for 15 minutes. Then at 5 in the morning a different neighbor had friends knocking on the door and they stood in the hallway and talked. No sleep that night :( although that's not the hotels fault. The other family we traveled with was on a higher floor and they had issues with noise too. We decided to try the hotels breakfast Buffett, the food and selection wasn't bad but not worth $17 per person. My husband did love the shower and the staff was very friendly.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Better Sheets"
Spent a romantic weekend there and we had a great time, problem is check in room wasnt ready, then 30 mins later still not ready, sheets not clean had stains, refrigerator door didn't close!! Could of been better, price of the resturant menu too exspensive for what they giving you not worth it!!
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Van
"View was absolutely amazing!!"
The only complaint that I can say was the restroom was very small and the toilet ran off and on throughout the night. But other than that very clean and staff was very nice.
"Loved the bedding!"
It was very nice. The bedding was wonderful. Drinks were pretty pricey and weak though. Breakfast buffet was also expensive but food was good.
1 night trip with friends Feb 13, 2015
"Complimentary shuttle to the amusement are and res"
Great experience. Thanks. Location and "extras" we're appreciated
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
Quilter
"good"
It was nice to stay
1 night romance trip Feb 11, 2015
Jeahum
"nice hotel very close to NASA"
Extra chg for lake view room was a waste...unimpressive view. Restaurant for dinner and breakfast were ok at best. Rooms were clean and very comfortable. Hotel staff were very friendly and accommodating.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Tony
"Nice place overall."
Enjoyed my stay overall. The food was good, but extremely overpriced, and limited selection
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Very comfortable and clean."
Very classy and very clean. No complaints except for the restaurant was quite pricy.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
"Flat pillows!"
The room was great. The bed was soft. The pillows were down and not very fluffy. They were flat even with two under my head. The A/C was not very cool. Other than that, the staff was fantastic. Great and friendly.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Yvonne
"One night near NASA"
Spent the night there before our son's presentation at NASA. Hotel was very convenient and comfortable and around the corner from NASA. Positive experience.
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Farhina
"Visit on a Cold Windy Day"
The hotel is quite inviting and with the view, it's a great location. The bathroom had issues with housekeeping. Luxurious sheets offset that somewhat, and I hope the cleanliness improves on my next visit.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
cocomangos
"Coffee freak seeks creamers"
Creamers in room were expired other wise great room
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"Very good."
Good evening.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Visited the weekend after Christmas."
Hotel understaffed and undersupplied. No bar or dinner service after 8or 9 on Friday and Saturday. Breakfast buffets sparse and not worth the money.
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear Traveler, We know your time is valuable and for that I would like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are very sorry about the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. During the Holiday season we do make adjustment to our schedules due to changes in our occupancy and I do apologize if you were not informed upon arrival about those changes. We value your feedback and once again I’m sorry that your stay was not hassle free. We are glad to know that you enjoyed the location and beautiful view that our hotel has to offer. Have a great day!
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
This was our fourth stay here. Usually on Christmas Eve while we visit kids. Nice stay.
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
"Visit to Houston"
We had a wonderful stay. We booked three rooms for a family visit to Houston. The hotel lobby needs a little more brightness to make it cozy but otherwise it was comfortable. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The lounge supposedly closes at 11pm but it was closed much earlier. The bathrooms needs some updating but rooms were very comfortable.
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
"Great experience"
I am dealing with chronic illnesses and I needed to getaway and my stay at your hotel was just what I needed
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Hilton NASA"
great location. close to space center Houston
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
Claudia
"Mix the good with the bad"
The location of the hotel is fantastic. It is near Nasa, on clear lake, and faces out towards the ocean. It's also a short drive to Kemah and easy access back to IH45. The staff was very nice. And we loved our bartender Jan. The bar and dining area were nice. I also loved that they allow dogs up to 75 lbs so I was able to bring my lab, which was awesome. Now the downsides - The place is old. It's in need of an update, which I think they're working on because construction was going on, especially on the floor we were staying on. It was only a problem during the day, but I was there during the day. The bed was moderately comfortable, the pillows were amazing! The ceilings were low and the carpet was worn. Worst of all the bathroom was tiny and I've seen it in other reviews, but the bathroom doesn't have any ventilation and therefore there is mold. I could see where they had tried to paint over it on the ceiling - gross. The pool was small, the grounds were small and there were gigantic ant beds. The balcony is a tiny triangle that barely fits two people standing. The bedding was also a bit worn, but the furniture didn't look very old. Honestly it felt like I was staying at an old cheaper chain than Hilton, especially considering I paid $175 a night, in the winter, for a king lakeview.
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear Kimberly, On behalf of the entire staff I would like to thank you for staying with us; it was a pleasure having you here. I do appreciate you acknowledging our staff; they work very hard to make our guest stay great! I have spoken with the maintenance department about your findings in the room and they will be more detail moving forward when inspections are being done on a daily basis. Our guest comfort is extremely important to us and I’m sorry that the quality of our hotel was not up to your expectations. Pest control comes to our hotel on a weekly basis, to take care of any insects that come our way since we are right next to the lake. Once again thank you for staying with us and have a great day!
3 night business trip Dec 14, 2014
Kimberly
"Very upset and not Happy"
We booked this for our 35th anniversary and were having a great time. However, that night just as we went to sleep someone used a key card to try to enter our room. When we looked into the all no one was there. We made sure the deadbolt was on and the lever that flips that atop the door at about three inches from opening. About 5 minutes later the door opened again. My husband ran to the door and it was a man with a Hilton shirt on that told us someone turned in a key card from our room and said they were checking out. It had to be a master key card because that time it overrode the deadbolt. My husband got dressed went to the front desk and told them what had happened and that it was unacceptable. We considered leaving, but it was the middle of the night and we lived 4hours away. We were so shook up we crammed a chair under the door handle and did not sleep much. When we checked out the next morning and told the day shift this they offered us a free bottle of water. R E A L L Y.
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
"Nice view of the lake"
My cousin's wedding was at the hotel. The rooms were nice and clean. Hotel staff was very friendly. We forgot toothbrushes and a razor and they brought them up for us quickly. The hotel is very nice and clean. Our room had a great view of the lake. Overall a good experience.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
Berenice
"Honest"
The view was beautiful - never tired of it. The shuttle and the drivers to Keemah Boardwalk were over the top. Never had to wait, and they were always friendly, especially Edwardo. The front desk staff were very accommodating and went the extra mile! The only complaint was that construction was going on from 10 am to 6pm and was annoying.
2 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"Very nice updated hotel... BUT"
We have stayed here several times. The staff is outstanding, and the hotel is extremely nice & comfortable. However, plan to eat out if you stay here. The food is very expensive & not worth the price. Example: I ordered the angel-hair pasta with marinara... came with NOTHING ELSE! No salad; no bread, no veggies ... nothing. The price: $16. Looked like my 10 year old niece prepared it. Hubby ordered salmon which smelled very "loud". However, on a good note, everything tasted very good. There is a great bartendress there named Jan (I think). She makes killer Bloody Mary's and is a lot of fun. I highly recommend the bar for a quiet, nice time.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
sinatrablue
"Hotel was clean and neat great view easy to find."
We were going to the Galveston motorcycle rally only a short drive when you got on 45 hwy and easy to find and get to very nice room and they let me park my motorcycle by the front door. We will stay here again next year.
Mickel
"mom"
We love it.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
brenda
"Getaway fishing weekend"
I thought it was odd there was no vent in the bathroom, consequently there was mold on the ceiling. The service in the dining room was very slow but the food was excellent. Also thought it was strange you couldn't rent movies on your television in your room. Overall it was a nice hotel.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Mike and Christa
"A Pleasant Place to Stay"
We enjoyed the buffet breakfast and the room was clean, with a nice view of the surrounding area. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful.
3 night family trip Oct 30, 2014
"Nice View"
I only stayed there for one night and my experience was great! Nice clean looking hotel and it was comfortable. The bathroom was small in the King size bedrooms and the walls are thin. But other than that I can't complain. It was close to Kemah and the space center so the location was ideal.
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear Business Only, I’m glad to hear you had a great experience at our property and that you were able to enjoy our major attractions in the area!! I’m truly sorry we did not meet your expectations in certain areas of the room. Thank you for taking the time to write this review and we hope to see you again in a near future! Have a terrific day!
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
Business Only
"Getaway"
Very nice place for a short getaway. Would definitely stay there again.
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014