All hotels in Nassau Bay, Houston, Texas, United States of America

Beautiful beach
    Room is all right
    Quite clean
  • Value for money
    Fairly good value for money
    Uncomfortable
    Food is not good
"The bed"
Hotel was clean,staff was friendly, courteous, hotel was great but... The bed was VERY uncomrtable and I tossed n turned all night omit so did the woman I was with she said it was hard for her to get comfortable. Would never spend the money again and Not be comfortable. Other than the bed it was a great place to stay!!
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
"Great time!"
Stay two nights after our wedding and had a fun time in Kemah.
2 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
"nice"
Very nice
1 night trip May 22, 2015
"Awesome Stay"
Awesome service...Front desk personnel are very pleasant and wonderful. The Bartender Jen is just a people person and made everyone feel like VIP Guests. We will plan to go back in the near future to this Hotel.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"Clean hotel, good location."
Hotel room was clean and comfortable, and the location was conveniate to area restaurants and entertainment.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Great hotel , last night there we had some noisy neighbors but overall friendly staff.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
Dng
"Wonderful"
I was exhausted when I finally arrived at the hotel. The hotel clerk gave me a bottle of water and was very courteous and efficient! I was in my room quickly and was immediately surrounded by comfort and peace. The shower was amazing and a welcome relief on my aching back. I was pleasantly surprised by the fluffy and large towels. The bed was comfortable and slept wonderfully. In the morning I was checked out with the same efficiency as the evening staff. I was pleasantly surprised by my hotel stay at the Hilton in Clear Lake and was so happy and thankful to Expedia for giving me the chance to enjoy this fine establishment.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
Mom
"The LaBouve's Vacation 2015"
Great Hotel for our family vacation!
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"Satisfactory"
We were expecting a little more for what we paid. The balcony was too small, and the ice was not delivered when requested. We were not told there was an ice machine on the 12th floor. The bathroom was too small.
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear Anita, I’m truly very sorry to hear that your stay was not what you expected from Hilton. Our guest satisfaction/comfort is our number one priority; since our guests deserve the very best when staying with us. We like to provide personalized service with our guests at any opportunity given to us; but I do apologized my staff did not delivered the ice when you requested it and the miscommunication you were given when it comes the method of delivery, since we deliver ice to our guests rooms when requested. Thank you for sharing your feedback and have a great day!
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Anita
"Not Impressed"
The hotel is really understaffed. There is no valet available. You are just told to grab a cart and bring your things in. We had an event in the banquet room and upon our arrival found it dirty and unprepared. We asked at least 7-8 times to have trash removed before it was finally done. The staff is friendly, just not enough people there to properly service the guests.
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear Janis, Thank you for providing us with your feedback we greatly appreciated! I do apologize that your stay was not hassle free! Our guest’s comfort/satisfaction is our number one goal and I’m very sorry to hear that your stay was not what you expected. We do have a bellman on duty that caters to our guest during their stay; I do apologize that he was not available upon your arrival. Also, I’m sorry to hear that additional help/resources were not offered to you. I have shared your comments with the entire staff in regards to the promptness of your requests and they are very sorry that they did not act quickly enough. My staff is very service oriented; on behalf of all of them thank you for acknowledging the efforts they make on a daily basis. Have a great day!
3 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Janis
"Close location to Houston Space Center and Kemah"
Liked that it was close to Houston space center and 20 minutes to Kemah Boardwalk . Breakfast buffet was good but pricey . Room had clean beds ...comfortable. Stayed in a room with 2 double beds ... We have a family of 4 with two boys ... Pre teens ... The beds were A bit small for us. I do recommend this hotel and will stay here next time we visit Houston space center!!
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear Patricia, On behalf of the entire staff I would like to thank you for sharing your feedback with us about your most recent stay. We are very pleased to know that your overall experience with your stay was good! For future references we do have larger suites that can better accommodate your entire family. Again thank you for your feedback and for staying with us. Have a great day!
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
Yvonne
"Nice hotel in the middle of what we wanted to do."
Location was good for everything we had planned for also when it came to getting back it was very easy. Staff was informative and pleasant to work with.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
"Nice but noisy neighbors"
Nice view but our room was right by the elevators and we heard it ding all night long. There was also a room with a bunch of kids next door to us and they were slamming doors most of the night.
1 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Cari
"Overpriced and should be a 2 star hotel."
Bathrooms are way to small. Stayed on 12th floor and room was very hot. No ice in hotel either. Pool was green.
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear Jody, On behalf of the entire staff I would like to apologize about the inconveniences you experienced during your stay with us. We are actually in the process of making renovations to the guest’s bathrooms. We know these upcoming changes will impact our guest’s overall experience with us. I do apologize that the condition of the pools was less than satisfactory during your stay. I assure you that moving forward my staff will be more diligent when inspecting the overall condition of the pool. Thank you for your feedback and have a great day!
2 night trip Jul 24, 2015
jody
"Nice hotel with a beach view"
From the get go everything was a breeze. Check in was extremely fast & Beau was attentive & sweet. The room was clean and a bit tidy for 2 adults @ 2 children. The beds were smaller than usual but we made it work. We always used the pool at night after enjoying the day at Kemah & it wasn't usually very clean. I'm surprised because the Hilton is usually on top of their cleanliness. Overall the stay was good.
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
Karla
"Bad experience"
horrific. Originally made the booking with someone under 21, didn't know this would be a problem. Luckily we could switch it over easily, but the staff was extremely rude about it as if we weren't going to be paying the exact same. Get to the room and there's a huge damp puddle in the middle, crumbs on the floor, dishes by the door. So dirty. Call to let them know about th spot just in case it stains so I won't be liable, they send someone up who takes one look, says its water, walks out. We clean it OIRSELVES using towels and the towels start turning orange, it's clearly some sticky juice. Call once again to let them know so that we won't be liable for the dirty room they gave us, they apologize and send "housekeeping" which is just someone who dabs at it with the same stained towels we had been using ourselves, very little apologies. They did not bring us more towels to replace the ones we had to use to clean the mess. Later we print from the room using the wifi and wireless printing, go downstairs to pick it up and they tell us the staff has "no idea" how to work printing and that we can try ourselves at the "business center" which was just another computer where we had to redo everything and print directly to the printer. Overpriced and dirty. Paid a lot for what I could have had at a motel
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear Alana, On behalf of the entire staff I would like to apologize about the inconveniences you experienced during your most recent stay with us. I’m very surprised that you found many cleaning issues during your stay since our housekeeping staff is very hands on and efficient when it comes to the overall cleanliness of our hotel. I have shared your feedback with the entire staff and they are all very sorry to hear that your stay was less than what you expected. I apologize about the way that my staff explained to you that in order for you to actually rent a room in our hotel the primary guest has to be 21 or older. Once again we are very sorry to hear that your stay was not hassle free! Our guest comfort/satisfaction is our number goal since our guests deserve the very best when choosing our hotel. Have a great day!
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
alana
"NASA Getaway"
Visiting with my daughter who was soon deploying. It was a nice hotel with all the amenities. Close to attractions that my family would like to visit next time we travel this way.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Benjamin
"A very tired hotel"
We were planning an event at the hotel. There is a huge turnover in the staff....I worked with 4 different people during a period of 4 months. The last woman that I worked with was very knowledgeable and helpful. She mentioned that she had been there "for awhile"....which meant 3 months! Rooms need to be updated. Lobby is adequate but certainly not stunning and up to Hilton standards.....the motif is horrifying....carpet designed to look like the craters on the moon is the way it was described to me....yikes!
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear Sam On behalf of the entire staff I would like apologize about the inconveniences you experienced during your most recent stay with us. We are actually in the process of making some renovations to our hotel; our guest comfort/satisfaction is our number one goal and with these changes we know our guest’s overall satisfaction will improve. I’m glad to know that my staff made an impression on you! We appreciate you acknowledging them and the efforts they make on a daily basis. Have a great day!
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
sam
Great location. We had a room on the 12th floor with a balcony overlooking the lake. Beautiful.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
Daraiush
"Worst Hilton hotel ever"
I am a Hilton Rewards member and have never had any doubt about staying at a Hilton but this Hilton was by far the worst hotel, let alone a Hilton hotel we have ever stayed at. In it's day I am sure it was very nice but currently it is terrible. The carpets in the main part of the hotel were filthy as well as in our room. It reeked of mildew from the moment you walked through the doors. Our room had an overpowering locker room smell and we had to purchase room deodorizers to help cover the smell. There was trash littering the grounds and the pool had an odd color to it. Thee was some sort of group utilizing the hotel on our stay and they absolutely took over the hotel. The price of the room would have been too much if it was half what we paid. We stay mostly in 3 1/2 stars and up hotels and I would rate this a one. It is really sad because the area is nice and the view of the Clear Lake Bay is wonderful. It was a short drive to Galveston where we also spent some time but wanted to stay away from the crowds. That did not happen. If you are looking for a little luxury or semi-luxury, you won't find it here. If it had not been for it being 4th of July weekend we would have found another place to stay. This hotel needs a major overhaul and I can't recommend it. We travel extensively including overseas and this is only the second bad review I have ever given.
3 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
Rhonda
"Quality of Hotel & excellent service"
Just wonderful ......
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
MARINA
Nice staff. Clean room. Pool was very small and a little dirty, but it had been raining, they cleaned it when the rain stopped. Rooms are small, but comfortable.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
"Thank you staff and members."
From the moment we arrived the friendly front desk, was extremely helpful. Best 4th of July weekend getaway ever !!
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
Pearl
"Fathers Day Weekend"
Hotel is A little old however still looks good, I like the scenery over looking the water. Staff was very good-I would stay there again
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Not a good experience!!!"
Got there late at night and asked for extra blankets, the lobby rep told me that they didnt have any but will send some my way if he found some. And next day asked for extra towels, the lobby rep again told me they were going to be sent to my room but never happened. This hotel shouldnt have the Hilton name on it. Also my room door 401, had a huge gap, so all the noise from the hallway came in the room
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear Traveler, On behalf of the entire staff I would like to apologize about the inconveniences you experienced during your most recent stay! I’m truly very sorry that my staff did not deliver what was promised in regards to the amenities. We will be using your feedback as a training tool during our next departmental meeting to ensure what you experienced from happening again. Customer satisfaction is our number one goal and we are sadden that was not your experience during your stay. Once again we are very sorry to hear that your stay was not hassle free. Have a great day!
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Good for short stay"
Just a quick overnight trip. Took advantage of the shuttle service to have a nice dinner at Anthony's. The hotel is a little dated, but our room was comfortable and clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. Our room had a view of the lake which added to our stay. We checked out the reviews for the onsite restaurant and decided to eat elsewhere. We ordered a continental breakfast from room service though and it was adequate, but pricey.
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
steve
"somewhat unsatisfied"
The location is great, the staff is great, overall it's pretty clean? The only concern I had is that there must have been some water damage, cause our room smelled moldy, I guess we should have asked for another room, but we got busy and just dealt with the odor
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear Rose, Indeed our hotel was affected by the recent flooding that this area experienced. We have been working very hard to fix these damages that the flooding left behind and us being right next to the lake the damage was greater than expected. Customer satisfaction is our number one goal and we are saddened to hear that your stay was not hassle free. Yes, we could have moved you right away but we understand you didn’t want to be bother. Once again we are sorry that your stay was not hassle free. Have a great day!
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
Rose
"bad Hotel"
We spend 2 nite, the first room was bad even my friend got hurt in her arm by bog bed. In then we moved defrant room the first room even noH HBO in the tv..
2 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
Ali
"Location!!"
Location, location, location!!! Right on the water across the street from the Space Center.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"Clear Lake Hilton - nice !"
Wonderful view of the lake. Peaceful and close getaway.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
DeAnna
"Long Weekend getaway!"
The location was great and we had a great time fishing around the area. Everyone was very nice and helpful.
4 night family trip May 28, 2015
Ruth
"Extremely comfortable, clean"
We stayed 2 nights, staff was very helpful and polite. The room was very clean and tidy. There are plenty of towels to use. We will return for another stay.
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
M
Beautiful view! Room was nice but, the breakfast was overpriced and the food quality was not very good. Other than that it was a great stay we really enjoyed our time there.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
This hotel is older. I had requested an allergy free room at the time of booking. When we arrived, we waited 10 minutes for them to check the room. It was clean and well-situated.
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
kimberly
"don't expect ice"
Had to go to 4 different floors to get ice cuz none of the ice machines were working. I was not impressed
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear Robert, On behalf of the entire staff I would to apologize that your stay was not hassle free. I do apologize that my staff did not communicate to you that we are in the process of making some renovations and that if you need it ice all you had to do was call to request it and we would deliver it to right to your room. Once again we are very sorry to hear that your stay was not hassle free. Have a great day!
1 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
"Nice get away!"
A very nice and relaxing hotel, went on a Monday so we basically got the pool to ourselves. Staff was very courteous and helpful. Room overlook the lake, so it was beautiful!
Other trip Jun 4, 2015
nora
"Worse customer service!"
The front desk was rude, we sensed that she did not want to be there! The awful experience does not end there. The Manager acted like it was normal for her to act like that. Thank goodness we didn't have to stay there for more than 1 day.
Other trip Jun 3, 2015
Jade
"Perfect place to watch a thunderstorm"
The hotel lobby is amazing! Very modern and in line with the Space Center theme. The rooms were much more traditional and though in great shape, did not match the decor of the lobby and public areas. Floor to ceiling windows were nice and we had a great view of a thunderstorm during the night. I wish there was a balcony over the bay. The pictures on the website gave the illusion of balconies but only a few rooms actually had one. The pool needed a good skimming but the pool area was comfortable. The gym was great and very well equipped. Perfect location to the Space Center and plenty of food options nearby.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
wendy
"Weekend Getaway"
Centrally located to all bay amenities and Kemah. Water sports rental right at the hotel. Had a great time with son.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
Curtis
We had a few issues ! First was there was someone staying in one of our two rooms ! We called the front desk & they gave us a different room, but I had requested our rooms be close together, our friends were moved to a totally different floor, Then after they got their room key it didn't work & they had to go back down to front desk to get a new card. Finally they were in their room. We wanted to take the shuttle to the Boardwalk waited aprox 25 minutes when we were given a 15 min wait time for the shuttle. We finally drove ourselves to our destination. Beautiful & clean hotel. Staff particularly Jan the bartender was amazingly attentive & friendly
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
"Nice Get Away"
This was a getaway weekend as a couple. Enjoyed the comfort of the room, courtesy of the staff, and great view of Clear Lake.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
Sherry
"Double charged"
They charged me twice for my stay. Then turned around and put me and my husband in a room directly next to where they were doing construction so no sleep and heard banging early in the morning.I asked if they could give us another room they said no even though the hotel was not fully booked i even said that we would pay to upgrade. Now i have a $153.47 charge that has still not been realeased back to me. The lady at the front desk was rude and did not try to make us comfortable at all. I checked out early that morning and will not.be returning
Other trip May 31, 2015
Devin
"Nice view"
Everything was great. Noisy in room next to me. The pass thru doors From room to room next door could be better insulated for noise reduction.
2 night trip May 23, 2015
Kenneth
"Clean great hotel"
The hotel over all was great I will be staying there agin. The only problem was when I arived the checkin desk could not find my reservation and didn't seem to concerned to double check the books until I insisted kindly that he did then he discovered it was his error and my reservation was there. Also wanted a single bed and they could not accommodate so my boyfriend and I have two double beds in our room. The view was great and the location was great. The staff gave us great recommendations for dinner and there was a cute little pier we got to escape on and just relax alone. Over all great hotel!
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Andrea
"vacation"
Great
2 night trip May 22, 2015
Gy
"A very clean Hotel with excellent staff."
We came to Houston for a wedding and sight seeing at NASA and Kemah. I was not disappointed at all. The hotel staff were excellent, breakfast was delicious no matter what was chosen from the buffet bar. We had a great time and plan to return next year. The only downside was the birds did a number on my rental car which I paid $25. to clean because I parked under a tree.
5 night family trip May 21, 2015
Raffeeq
"Perfect location for people visiting NASA"
Good overall experience. Nice rooms, good views, really close to NASA and enough food options around.
Other trip May 27, 2015
Nick
"just ok"
Hotel was in a great location. Room was big enough, queen beds would have been way more comfortable. Biggest complaint was pool area not kept up. My husband had to go track down towels every time we went down there. There was trash around both times we were down there.
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear Joseph, On behalf of the entire staff I would like to apologize about the condition of the pool. Even during “peak times” we do monitor the condition of the overall pool frequently. I have shared your feedback with the Housekeeping team and moving forward I assure you they will more diligent when checking the overall condition of the hotel. I’m glad you found the location of our hotel very convenient. We do have king and full size beds in our hotel; if your travel needs change you can always request a king room during your stay. Again I do apologize that your stay was not hassle free. Have a great day!
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Don't stay here!!!"
If you need a two beds in a room they only have full size beds. To small for my wife which is seven months pregnant. They overbooked the hotel. Had to call 3 times over a hour to get a extra pillow and towels.I Could barely open the shower handle it was so tight. Breakfast was a joke. They were out of almost everything on the buffet. Had to find someone to restock it and took over 30 min. The pancakes were so hard that you could not even cut them with a knife. A stay here would be a waste your of money!!!!!
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear Johnathan, On behalf of the entire staff I would like to apologize about the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. Indeed our hotel offers king or full size beds only. During you stay we were sold and that’s the reason we could not move you to a king bed room. We do try to accommodate our guest’s in every single way with their requests, but unfortunately due to our occupancy it was not possible. I have shared your feedback in regards to your experienced in the restaurant with the entire F&B team and they are very sorry that your experience was not good. Re-training has started with the entire steam to ensure cases like yours are nonexistent at our hotel. Have a great day!
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Johnathan
"Not the worst, but way far from the best!"
We we're excited about having a lake view. However, we were not excited at all about the beds being so small. The description states two double beds sleep 4...it would if you were kids. There is not adequate room for 2 adults in one bed. We asked to upgrade to a king, but were told they sold out. The bathroom and shower was very small, as well. We could not order room service due to the phone not working. I asked the front desk about it and they just told me to press "0" and it would work. Well, it didn't. After a not so good nights sleep, I was awoken at 7:30am by a dog barking. Someone had a dog in their room. Ridiculous! I was so mad, it was probably a good thing our room phone didn't work. When checking out, the woman at the front desk was not very friendly. She never asked if we enjoyed our stay and never thanked us for staying. That's customer service 101, right? There was one good thing though...the room was clean and didn't have that musty smell that a lot of hotel rooms have.
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear Ray, On behalf of the entire staff I would like to apologize about the inconveniences you experienced during your most recent stay with us. In a non sold out status we try to accommodate our guests at all times but I’m sorry to hear that was not the case during your stay. Looking at the dates of your stay it looks that we were sold old multiple days but once again we are sorry we were not able accommodate you. We do allow pets in our hotel and we do let the owners know that they can’t be a disturbance to other guests in the hotel. When we get these types of complaints we usually have security handle them since our guest comfort is very important to us. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. Have a great day!
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015