All hotels in Nassau Bay, Houston, Texas, United States of America

Room is all right
  • Value for money
    Poor value for money
"perfect"
I stay in a lot of Hotels, this was perfect in every way.
"Not worth the money"
Will not stay here again- Very nice hotel on the outside and in. View from the room was fantastic but that's it. We used our free night from hotels.com and are disappointed we used it on this hotel. Sink did not drain and the showers sent out cold water then scalding the next second. Can hear everything in hallway due to big gap in the door & we were in the last room next to fire escape. Called to get sugar for coffee as they did not replace it for the next day called 2 two times and no one came. Also have to have ice delivered to room. No working ice machines. Not what we expected.
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear Traveler, On behalf of the entire staff I would like to apologize about the inconveniences you experienced during your most recent stay. At Hilton we always aim to take care of our guest’s requests efficiently and to provide outstanding customer service; we are very sorry that was not the case during your stay. I do apologize that housekeeping did not replenished the amenities in your room and that they did not delivered them as well. When it comes to the ice machines we actually removed them from the floors and we now deliver ice to our guests. Once again we are very sorry that your stay was not hassle free and I assure you that all management team has reviewed your feedback and has taken the appropriate action. Thank you for your feedback and have a great day!
2 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
Room carpet very old and with the same old smell. The quality of that hotel is comoparable to a motel 6 or something like that or even low. Won't go there next time..
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
Juan
"nice"
It was great except no ice machines on any floor other than that the staff was great and very helpful would definitely recommend staying here
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
"Nice lake view"
we love to stay here!
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
I liked the location lots of restaurants close by and great view of lake the only concern I had was that their was no ice in the building when i asked an employee what happen to the ice machine they stated they had taken all the machines out of all the floors. So i had to drive to a local convenience store and but so ice. I paid a lot for the hotel to have to waist my time and go looking for ice.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
CARLOS
"Awesome!!!"
I couldn't see myself being proposed to in a better hotel than this one.
Tiffanie
"Great stay!!!!!!"
It was great from the moment I checked in until I departed. The guy at the front desk was awesome and recommended a eatery that was spot on!
1 night trip Aug 22, 2015
r
"One Night Stay"
We were looking for a pet friendly hotel stay close to Kemah. I wanted something with view of the water. So this place seemed like a good chance. I have never stayed before at a Hilton hotel but thought, What the heck! The hotel was pleasing and close to a great deal of restaurants and on the waterfront. It was pet friendly and was great. One thing i would note, is if your going to be a pet friendly hotel. Have a WASTE receptacle on the premises.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
david
Great location and beds so comfortable the only problem is having to get out of them, lol!!
"Hilton at NASA"
Beautiful view from out room! Gorgeous lakeside property. Nice pool. Restaurant was adequate. Not much of a selection on the menu. Rooms are being remodeled and that means dust and noise. Overall, a nice place for a mini-vacation!
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
Tammy
This is a nice hotel, however I expected it to be a little nicer.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
"weekend getaway"
great! Hotel even provided two air mattresses for my kids! Pool was a bit run down, but was very nice overall.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
I will not stay here again. The bathtub wasn't clean. It still had someone else's hair in it. When I pulled the shower curtain back there was a huge water bug at the top. I complained & they sent someone up right away to take care of it. They also gave us free breakfast the next day. The pool and work out rooms were small also.
Other trip Aug 20, 2015
Christy
"Hotel needs bigger beds"
we always love to stay at the Hilton, but now that our children are getting a little bigger the beds are now too small for us. the first night our son had to sleep on the floor since there were no roll away beds at check in, the second night was much better we were given an air mattress. by small beds my 8 year old daughter who is very small, the bed was barely big enough for her and my husband and I struggled to sleep in the bed together. other than that nice hotel.
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
"Hilton- Clear Lake"
Each Hilton I suppose is different. I just stayed at the Hilton in Austin and it was much nicer. The Hilton at Clear Lake needs updates. The towel rack in bathroom was rushed, fixtures were also rusted, there was hair on the ceiling which grossed me out and the neighbors were quite loud early in the morning. However, it was less expensive to stay here with easy access to Kemah and Galveston and the hotels in Galveston are much more expensive and probably in the same condition; needing updates.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
love this place
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
aide
"Great hotel...."
Excellent stay! Definitely recommend the breakfast buffet.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
I think others have pointed out that the hotel lacks full staff, and I would agree. But the staff that is there is very friendly. The carpet in our room was a little damp but it dried by the time we returned for the evening so I'm not sure what that's about. But, the hotel is right on the lake, which makes for a beautiful view from the rooms, from the pool and from the gym. The workout facility is very nice.
1 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Beth
"The bed"
Hotel was clean,staff was friendly, courteous, hotel was great but... The bed was VERY uncomrtable and I tossed n turned all night omit so did the woman I was with she said it was hard for her to get comfortable. Would never spend the money again and Not be comfortable. Other than the bed it was a great place to stay!!
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
"Great time!"
Stay two nights after our wedding and had a fun time in Kemah.
2 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
"nice"
Very nice
1 night trip May 22, 2015
"Awesome Stay"
Awesome service...Front desk personnel are very pleasant and wonderful. The Bartender Jen is just a people person and made everyone feel like VIP Guests. We will plan to go back in the near future to this Hotel.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"Clean hotel, good location."
Hotel room was clean and comfortable, and the location was conveniate to area restaurants and entertainment.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Great hotel , last night there we had some noisy neighbors but overall friendly staff.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
Dng
"Wonderful"
I was exhausted when I finally arrived at the hotel. The hotel clerk gave me a bottle of water and was very courteous and efficient! I was in my room quickly and was immediately surrounded by comfort and peace. The shower was amazing and a welcome relief on my aching back. I was pleasantly surprised by the fluffy and large towels. The bed was comfortable and slept wonderfully. In the morning I was checked out with the same efficiency as the evening staff. I was pleasantly surprised by my hotel stay at the Hilton in Clear Lake and was so happy and thankful to Expedia for giving me the chance to enjoy this fine establishment.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
Mom
"The LaBouve's Vacation 2015"
Great Hotel for our family vacation!
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"Satisfactory"
We were expecting a little more for what we paid. The balcony was too small, and the ice was not delivered when requested. We were not told there was an ice machine on the 12th floor. The bathroom was too small.
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear Anita, I’m truly very sorry to hear that your stay was not what you expected from Hilton. Our guest satisfaction/comfort is our number one priority; since our guests deserve the very best when staying with us. We like to provide personalized service with our guests at any opportunity given to us; but I do apologized my staff did not delivered the ice when you requested it and the miscommunication you were given when it comes the method of delivery, since we deliver ice to our guests rooms when requested. Thank you for sharing your feedback and have a great day!
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Anita
"Not Impressed"
The hotel is really understaffed. There is no valet available. You are just told to grab a cart and bring your things in. We had an event in the banquet room and upon our arrival found it dirty and unprepared. We asked at least 7-8 times to have trash removed before it was finally done. The staff is friendly, just not enough people there to properly service the guests.
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear Janis, Thank you for providing us with your feedback we greatly appreciated! I do apologize that your stay was not hassle free! Our guest’s comfort/satisfaction is our number one goal and I’m very sorry to hear that your stay was not what you expected. We do have a bellman on duty that caters to our guest during their stay; I do apologize that he was not available upon your arrival. Also, I’m sorry to hear that additional help/resources were not offered to you. I have shared your comments with the entire staff in regards to the promptness of your requests and they are very sorry that they did not act quickly enough. My staff is very service oriented; on behalf of all of them thank you for acknowledging the efforts they make on a daily basis. Have a great day!
3 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Janis
"Close location to Houston Space Center and Kemah"
Liked that it was close to Houston space center and 20 minutes to Kemah Boardwalk . Breakfast buffet was good but pricey . Room had clean beds ...comfortable. Stayed in a room with 2 double beds ... We have a family of 4 with two boys ... Pre teens ... The beds were A bit small for us. I do recommend this hotel and will stay here next time we visit Houston space center!!
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear Patricia, On behalf of the entire staff I would like to thank you for sharing your feedback with us about your most recent stay. We are very pleased to know that your overall experience with your stay was good! For future references we do have larger suites that can better accommodate your entire family. Again thank you for your feedback and for staying with us. Have a great day!
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
Yvonne
"Nice hotel in the middle of what we wanted to do."
Location was good for everything we had planned for also when it came to getting back it was very easy. Staff was informative and pleasant to work with.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
"Nice but noisy neighbors"
Nice view but our room was right by the elevators and we heard it ding all night long. There was also a room with a bunch of kids next door to us and they were slamming doors most of the night.
1 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Cari
"Overpriced and should be a 2 star hotel."
Bathrooms are way to small. Stayed on 12th floor and room was very hot. No ice in hotel either. Pool was green.
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear Jody, On behalf of the entire staff I would like to apologize about the inconveniences you experienced during your stay with us. We are actually in the process of making renovations to the guest’s bathrooms. We know these upcoming changes will impact our guest’s overall experience with us. I do apologize that the condition of the pools was less than satisfactory during your stay. I assure you that moving forward my staff will be more diligent when inspecting the overall condition of the pool. Thank you for your feedback and have a great day!
2 night trip Jul 24, 2015
jody
"Nice hotel with a beach view"
From the get go everything was a breeze. Check in was extremely fast & Beau was attentive & sweet. The room was clean and a bit tidy for 2 adults @ 2 children. The beds were smaller than usual but we made it work. We always used the pool at night after enjoying the day at Kemah & it wasn't usually very clean. I'm surprised because the Hilton is usually on top of their cleanliness. Overall the stay was good.
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
Karla
"Bad experience"
horrific. Originally made the booking with someone under 21, didn't know this would be a problem. Luckily we could switch it over easily, but the staff was extremely rude about it as if we weren't going to be paying the exact same. Get to the room and there's a huge damp puddle in the middle, crumbs on the floor, dishes by the door. So dirty. Call to let them know about th spot just in case it stains so I won't be liable, they send someone up who takes one look, says its water, walks out. We clean it OIRSELVES using towels and the towels start turning orange, it's clearly some sticky juice. Call once again to let them know so that we won't be liable for the dirty room they gave us, they apologize and send "housekeeping" which is just someone who dabs at it with the same stained towels we had been using ourselves, very little apologies. They did not bring us more towels to replace the ones we had to use to clean the mess. Later we print from the room using the wifi and wireless printing, go downstairs to pick it up and they tell us the staff has "no idea" how to work printing and that we can try ourselves at the "business center" which was just another computer where we had to redo everything and print directly to the printer. Overpriced and dirty. Paid a lot for what I could have had at a motel
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear Alana, On behalf of the entire staff I would like to apologize about the inconveniences you experienced during your most recent stay with us. I’m very surprised that you found many cleaning issues during your stay since our housekeeping staff is very hands on and efficient when it comes to the overall cleanliness of our hotel. I have shared your feedback with the entire staff and they are all very sorry to hear that your stay was less than what you expected. I apologize about the way that my staff explained to you that in order for you to actually rent a room in our hotel the primary guest has to be 21 or older. Once again we are very sorry to hear that your stay was not hassle free! Our guest comfort/satisfaction is our number goal since our guests deserve the very best when choosing our hotel. Have a great day!
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
alana
"NASA Getaway"
Visiting with my daughter who was soon deploying. It was a nice hotel with all the amenities. Close to attractions that my family would like to visit next time we travel this way.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Benjamin
"A very tired hotel"
We were planning an event at the hotel. There is a huge turnover in the staff....I worked with 4 different people during a period of 4 months. The last woman that I worked with was very knowledgeable and helpful. She mentioned that she had been there "for awhile"....which meant 3 months! Rooms need to be updated. Lobby is adequate but certainly not stunning and up to Hilton standards.....the motif is horrifying....carpet designed to look like the craters on the moon is the way it was described to me....yikes!
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear Sam On behalf of the entire staff I would like apologize about the inconveniences you experienced during your most recent stay with us. We are actually in the process of making some renovations to our hotel; our guest comfort/satisfaction is our number one goal and with these changes we know our guest’s overall satisfaction will improve. I’m glad to know that my staff made an impression on you! We appreciate you acknowledging them and the efforts they make on a daily basis. Have a great day!
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
sam
Great location. We had a room on the 12th floor with a balcony overlooking the lake. Beautiful.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
Daraiush
"Worst Hilton hotel ever"
I am a Hilton Rewards member and have never had any doubt about staying at a Hilton but this Hilton was by far the worst hotel, let alone a Hilton hotel we have ever stayed at. In it's day I am sure it was very nice but currently it is terrible. The carpets in the main part of the hotel were filthy as well as in our room. It reeked of mildew from the moment you walked through the doors. Our room had an overpowering locker room smell and we had to purchase room deodorizers to help cover the smell. There was trash littering the grounds and the pool had an odd color to it. Thee was some sort of group utilizing the hotel on our stay and they absolutely took over the hotel. The price of the room would have been too much if it was half what we paid. We stay mostly in 3 1/2 stars and up hotels and I would rate this a one. It is really sad because the area is nice and the view of the Clear Lake Bay is wonderful. It was a short drive to Galveston where we also spent some time but wanted to stay away from the crowds. That did not happen. If you are looking for a little luxury or semi-luxury, you won't find it here. If it had not been for it being 4th of July weekend we would have found another place to stay. This hotel needs a major overhaul and I can't recommend it. We travel extensively including overseas and this is only the second bad review I have ever given.
3 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
Rhonda
"Quality of Hotel & excellent service"
Just wonderful ......
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
MARINA
Nice staff. Clean room. Pool was very small and a little dirty, but it had been raining, they cleaned it when the rain stopped. Rooms are small, but comfortable.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
"Thank you staff and members."
From the moment we arrived the friendly front desk, was extremely helpful. Best 4th of July weekend getaway ever !!
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
Pearl
"Fathers Day Weekend"
Hotel is A little old however still looks good, I like the scenery over looking the water. Staff was very good-I would stay there again
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Not a good experience!!!"
Got there late at night and asked for extra blankets, the lobby rep told me that they didnt have any but will send some my way if he found some. And next day asked for extra towels, the lobby rep again told me they were going to be sent to my room but never happened. This hotel shouldnt have the Hilton name on it. Also my room door 401, had a huge gap, so all the noise from the hallway came in the room
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear Traveler, On behalf of the entire staff I would like to apologize about the inconveniences you experienced during your most recent stay! I’m truly very sorry that my staff did not deliver what was promised in regards to the amenities. We will be using your feedback as a training tool during our next departmental meeting to ensure what you experienced from happening again. Customer satisfaction is our number one goal and we are sadden that was not your experience during your stay. Once again we are very sorry to hear that your stay was not hassle free. Have a great day!
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Good for short stay"
Just a quick overnight trip. Took advantage of the shuttle service to have a nice dinner at Anthony's. The hotel is a little dated, but our room was comfortable and clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. Our room had a view of the lake which added to our stay. We checked out the reviews for the onsite restaurant and decided to eat elsewhere. We ordered a continental breakfast from room service though and it was adequate, but pricey.
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
steve
"somewhat unsatisfied"
The location is great, the staff is great, overall it's pretty clean? The only concern I had is that there must have been some water damage, cause our room smelled moldy, I guess we should have asked for another room, but we got busy and just dealt with the odor
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear Rose, Indeed our hotel was affected by the recent flooding that this area experienced. We have been working very hard to fix these damages that the flooding left behind and us being right next to the lake the damage was greater than expected. Customer satisfaction is our number one goal and we are saddened to hear that your stay was not hassle free. Yes, we could have moved you right away but we understand you didn’t want to be bother. Once again we are sorry that your stay was not hassle free. Have a great day!
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
Rose
"bad Hotel"
We spend 2 nite, the first room was bad even my friend got hurt in her arm by bog bed. In then we moved defrant room the first room even noH HBO in the tv..
2 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
Ali
"Location!!"
Location, location, location!!! Right on the water across the street from the Space Center.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"Clear Lake Hilton - nice !"
Wonderful view of the lake. Peaceful and close getaway.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
DeAnna
"Long Weekend getaway!"
The location was great and we had a great time fishing around the area. Everyone was very nice and helpful.
4 night family trip May 28, 2015