All hotels in Nassau Bay, Houston, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3000 Nasa Pkwy, Houston, TX, 77058, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Kemah Boardwalk Shuttle"
Room was nice but too close to elevators causing some noise. I wish the front desk had informed us that a Hospitality Suite was set up on our floor. The shuttle to Kemah Boardwalk was an added bonus that we took advantage of.
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear Sharon, Thank you for taking the time to write this review about our property. We understand that many of our guests have different likes/dislikes in regards to their room placement. We try to accommodate each and every one of them as best as possible according to our availability. I apologize about the lack of information at check in. I have shared your review with our entire front desk staff to make sure they are being thorough with the information provided to the guest. Once again thank you for your feedback and have a great day!
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
"Visit bay area"
Had a very nice time, went down to Top water on the Bay and had s great meal, met old friends at Floyds Cajun shack
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
"1night stay at the Hilton Nasa Clear Lake"
This was overall a good stay. there were a couple of minor repairs that should have been seen through normal room inspections...like...the bathroom sink stopper was missing and the shower control lever was hard to adjust, you had to press hard to control the hot and cold temperatures but when we got it right the shower felt great. the room was clean and well appointed we had the room with double beds. the beds were more like twin beds so keep that in mind when choosing a room. the breakfast the next day was quite good, it was $16.00 per person plus tax... a good price for a hot breakfast with a good variety of breakfast items. the restaurant was very pleasant and we had a lovely view. the staff was polite and very accommodating.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
Erthly
"a bit over priced"
Stay was not bad rooms didnt have a microwave in them. Also the restaurant at the hotel charges you 18% on a tip automatically and there menu needs to be bigger with more seafood selection. The jet ski rentals where a bit of a rip off you have a small area to ride in and the skis had problems with the fuel gauges. Not really impressed
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear hendraryck, Thank you for taking the time to write this review about our hotel. Unfortunately our rooms don’t come equipped with a microwave but we do have a couple of them upon request and availability. I’m sorry to hear about your experience with the Jet Ski rentals, we are not affiliated with them but I will be sure to let the owner know of your experience. I have shared your review with our F&B Director and she will definitely take it in to consideration about expanding the menu. Once again thank you for your review and have a great day!!
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
hendaryck
"Last minute room with a view"
Booked room after the wedding, and we had dinner at papasitos great night, bed was great, had a nice view of the water ,157 for the night, would have felt better at a 100, overall good experience
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
eric
"Wedding to Houston"
We came for a wedding. Hotel accommodations and setting was great for us.
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
"Stay"
The only thing that disappointed me was that I arrived for my stay at about 2:30 in the afternoon and the person at the check in desk explained about the amenities that included a restaurant. She did not explain that it was not opened during the afternoon which was very frustrating because I had just flown in and would have liked to get a bite to eat.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
"Nice hotel with good view"
I was only there one day, enjoyed it. I will definitely stay there again.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
wanda
Overall it was a great place to stay, very nice and clean. Only problem we had was the noise from the room beside us it was like the walls were paper thin, you could clearly hear the peoples conversation, it was like they were in the room with us.
2 night business trip Oct 3, 2014
"Staff was great. Facility needs upgrades"
Staff was great but the facility needs some upgrades. Window view over the water is a plus. Location is easily accessible and a couple of miles you have plenty of places to eat. Our room did have that odor of mold but i think the whole place was like that. I would stay there again for the price i paid. We were out most of the day so the odor was tolerable.
2 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
"Close to NASA."
Very close to NASA and Kemah broad walk. Very clean. Friendly staff
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Horrible experience!!!"
For a Hilton hotel, this has been my worse experience. I booked it for three nights but after the first night, I had to leave. First I booked a king bed and they have me twin beds. Second I found two dirty pillows. I called the front desk twice just got them to bring two more which took forever. Third.....oh boy....don't get me started, the bathroom was dirty, the floor was sticky and the bed sheets were so stiff that it made sleeping so uncomfortable. If I could've have given this place zero stars I would.
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
I would like to apologize on behalf of the entire staff for all the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. I have personally talked to the Housekeeping Manager about the condition of your room and I assure you moving forward she will be more diligent when inspecting rooms. Our guest's comfort and satisfaction is our number 1 priority and I'm sorry that did not happen during your stay. Have a great day!
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
wendy m
Small double beds can accommodate only one.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
room was a little warm, but we made it work.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"Fantastic last minute family getaway"
This was a fabulous hotel very close to Kemah Boardwalk and Space Center Houston! We were able to check in early and enjoy the amenities immediately. Great service and we will definitely stay there again!
1 night family trip Sep 13, 2014
"Close to water and Kemah Boardwalk!"
Our second stay here. It is close to the Space Center and Kemah Boardwalk and not too much of a drive to go on down to Galveston Island if you have the time. We have enjoyed our stays...friendly helpful staff..clean rooms at a reasonable price. Great views of water from rooms. Only reason for not giving it 5 stars is the lack of really being able to control room temps. Otherwise, a good choice!
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Ev
Bar tender was terrible and insulting. Do not recommend the drinks or the bar. The hotel was antiquated. It probably was a swank hot when NASA opened in the 60's but it seems like it just a place time left behind.
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear Louis, Thank you for taking the time to write this review about our hotel. I’m extremely sorry about the quality of service you received from one of our bar tenders. This type of behavior will not be tolerated towards our guest’s. I have shared your feedback with the F&B Manager and I assure you it has been addressed since customer satisfaction is our number one goal. Have a wonderful day!
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
"it was ok"
It was a good view of the bay... nice but the shower could use a upgrade to two knobs. O yea the pillows are soft and good, but u might get sufercate in it.. lol
1 night trip with friends Aug 31, 2014
"small beds"
the beds were small thought they would be queen size
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
neil
"GREAT STAY"
WE HAD FAMILY LABOR DAY WEEKEND VACATION AND PLANING TO GO TO NASA MUSEUM AND SEARCH FOR SEVERAL HOTEL AND CHECK REVIEWS AND WE DECIDED TO STAY AT HILTONS. THE LOCATION FOR THE HOTEL IS EXCELLENT THEY ARE SO CLOSE TO NASA MUSUEM PROBABLY 1/2 M., KEMAH BOARDWALK IS A 10 MIN. FROM THERE ALSO WE TRAVELED TO GALVESTON IS 25 MIN FROM THERE, THE BREAKFAST BUFFET IS GOOD NOT A LOT OF CHOICES BUT STILL OK, SERVICE IS GREAT, MY ONLY CONCERNS WAS THE BEDS BUT NO AN ISSUE PLEASE UP GRADE THE BEDS TO QUEEN SIZE.....
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
ISRAEL
"Close to Attractions and Resturants"
This hotel was very nice and location was convenient for 5 attractions we wanted to see. I have small children so good food places and a CVS and Walgreens was close for snacks. I would rate this hotel a 5 but they really need to serve free breakfast. That was only reason not rating a 5.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Alanna
Me and my boyfriend really enjoyed the gym facility. We were not to happy with our room. The tv reached a total of 5 channels we stayed stuck watching fox sports every night. Our phones did not work we were calling the front desk for extra towels since our room was not cleaned and towels were not replaced. Instead he had to go downstairs to tell them we needed more towels. We were mainly out of the room but would have been nice to come into a clean room. Our ice machine on our floor which was the hilton honors floor was broken had to go to the floor beneath us.
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear Guest, I’m truly very sorry about the inconveniences presented throughout your stay. I have shared your findings with our maintenance department and I assure you they will be more diligent when inspecting each and every single room. I also notified our Housekeeping staff of your experience to make sure we are on point with our cleaning schedule. Thank you for your review and I hope you have a great day!
2 night romance trip Aug 28, 2014
"Excellent location close to nasa"
Excellent location close to NASA. Shuttle service within 5miles. Only complaint is walls are a bit then. Staff is very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
Lb
"Clear Lake"
Hotel had beautiful views of the lake, as it is right on it. The hotel staff were very friendly, and the hotel was clean and of average decor. The restaurant food was horrible, however, and so was the service. Drinks and food were overpriced and not very good. The hotel gym was lacking in weight equipment.
2 night business trip Aug 20, 2014
Nick T
"Bathtub"
Unable to take a bath, as there was no drain stopper. Otherwise, room was nice with a lot of space and great view.
1 night business trip Aug 23, 2014
Kay
The only minus is the food ! Great view but the food was terrible , dinner was so bad that we didn't want to eat breakfast there . Classic Seabrook Cafe is our favorite place .
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear Guest, We do apologize that the quality of the food was not to your liking. I have shared your review with our Food and Beverage Director to make sure the quality of our food is on point every day. I am glad to know that you had the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful l view that our hotel has to offer. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for taking the time to write this review!
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"great hotel"
no complaints at all everything was great
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
christopher
"Great customer service"
Accidentally left a ring and bracelet in my room and I didn't realize it until several hours later after we had checked out. I called to ask if someone had found it and if house keeping had turned it. It was a nice surprise (as I had already thought the worst) that housekeeping turned everything in! Dana at the front desk even helped me make arrangements for my items to be shipped back to me!!! Awesome customer service!!!!
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Ross
"Happiness @ The Hilton"
We really enjoyed how close it is to NASA Space Center after driving from Dallas and enjoying the Space Center, it was nice to check in and decompress. All the staff were welcoming, accommodating and very professional. The decor of the hotel is really nice, a space theme without being cheesy. Our room was clean and comfortable. The view was great! The bathroom did seem small, I thought it would have been larger or at least with a vanity outside of the bathroom. It was clean and the maids did a great job of restocking us daily and cleaning. The pool was nice and quiet, though I don't think they have a hot tub. We did order room service and that was prompt and good, and actually reasonably priced! We did go into Galveston and that was not too far, and glad we decided to stay inland vs on the island and saved a chunk of money by not staying on the island; even at the Hilton! Thanks Hotel dot com! I'd definitely recommend and stay again.
3 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
Jen W
"family vacation"
Great staff. Got a room with double beds and was not aware they dont have queen beds...only full size! So it was a very tight fit for 2 adults and 2 teens. Staff did bring in a roll out bed the second night and was much better!
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear TL, On behalf of the Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake I would like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. I appreciate you acknowledging our staff it really means a lot to them. We only have full size beds in the entire hotel and I’m sorry you were not aware of it until you arrived. I’m glad that the staff took care of your needs to make your stay more comfortable. Have a great day!
4 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
TL
Price was a little high. Only complaint is the ice machine on our floor didn't work. Simply went down one floor.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Rickey
"Average for A Hilton Expected More"
It was clean and in a great location, but really out dated and needed a face lift inside and out.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Heather Terrell
"Not impressed"
First, after the website states that the rooms have 2 queen beds, we discovered when we got there that they are actually 2 full beds, which 4 people were sharing. This was probably the most uncomfortable night's sleep I have ever had. Besides there not being enough room, the bed was horrible and the pillows far to squishy. We ate dinner in the dining room down stairs, and we found the food to be incredibly over-priced for what we got. The lobby is nice and our room had a water view. Free WiFi connection was nice. Close to Nasa.
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear A traveler, On behalf of the Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake I would like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are truly very sorry of the confusion with the type of beds that we offer. In fact our beds are full size beds not queen. We will be checking the accuracy of the description on the website and any discrepancy will be rectified. I’m glad you had the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful view that our hotel has to offer! Have a great day!
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"Excellence still exists"
The room was immaculate and the view over the lake was very beautiful. The staff were professional and the parking was very convenient.
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2014
Ron
Cool Hotel, liked the decor
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2014
"Great place for a getaway"
Took the family for a long weekend, Close to Space Center Houston and Kemah. Pool area was great, awesome views of Clear Lake, and everything else that this brand should be. The double beds can be a bit cramped for two adults, but we have two small kids, so we made do.
Jonny
"Nice view"
Overall ok but the bed was not very comfortable and the hotel was very outdated for the price. The popcorn ceiling and mold in the restroom shower was an unpleasant surprise. The other thing that I found disappointing was the microwave not in room unless you bought food from restaurant. The stricking thing was if you subscribe to that theory then why was the refrigerator not removed. The restaurant also sells beverages and has a full bar.
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to write this review about our hotel. I’m sorry to hear we were unable to meet your expectations during your stay. Unfortunately not all of our rooms come equipped with a microwave; we do have spare microwaves in the hotel and are available to our guest upon request and availability. I have shared your findings with our maintenance team and they will be more diligent when inspecting the rooms. Once again I apologize your stay was not hassle free. Have a great day!
"Great luxury hotel for a great special price!"
Would definitely come back here. The interior is modern & comfy. the bartender was especially fun. We stayed here as it is close to Scout Bar (small concert venue about 2.5 miles from the hotel).
sinatrablue
"Nice Place for a couple days"
All was nice except the pool seems to pump water straight out of Clear Lake which is not so clear. The pool is green. The elevators are slow and bring you out in a congested area. Our ice machine was broken on our floor. It is a nice 3* but if you are expecting a 4*, then you might be dissapoined.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"NO SWIMSUITS ALLOWED???"
No one in the pool, including adults wore swimsuits. It appeared they came to the hotel just to take baths in the pool. The water was murky from all the clothes. Halls were very noisy and babies crying all night. There appears to be more than maximum number of people in each room. Yes, they do allow pets - every where - walking in the halls and in the pool area! Certainly not what I thought HILTON was all about.
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear Gaye Gott, I first would like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. I'm truly very sorry about the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. We do require proper attire from all guests before using the pool. I have talked to all the staff members to make sure they are more diligent on implementing our policy. Once again I'm sorry that your stay was not hassle free. Thank you for your feedback and have a great day!!
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"Very close to NASA"
A very nice hotel, clean, clean, clean and maintain very well. The room was very comfortable with a nice size bathroom, also plenty of parking. The view of the lake from our room was differently a plus. Not only was it convenient to the NASA Space Center, it was close by the Kemah Boardwalk, a must to visit, fun for everyone. Would highly recommend.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Rose
"The right place"
Was great !!!!
1 night romance trip Jul 26, 2014
Frances Echavarry
My husband and I celebrated 39years of marriage this past Friday @ Hilton. The service, amenities, and the hotel itself was great. We decide to stay there after looking @ a couple of other hotels in area. I'm glad we decide on the Hilton. Our view was spectacular overlooked clear lake. We visit Kemah several times a year and have stayed @ bed & breakfasts and also cottages but when we go back will defiantly book @ Hilton.
2 night romance trip Jul 25, 2014
SA
"Nice, clean, comfortable rooms at a good price!"
We enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Friendly, helpful, professional staff, very clean rooms and really nice common areas. Well-equipped Fitness Center. Outdoor pool is very small (and no hot tub for relaxing at night), but hotel is about 10 miles from the beach and the Kemah Boardwalk, and about a 30 minute drive from Seawall Blvd. in Galveston. The ice machine was empty on our floor (8th) during the entire stay, but the lake view was incredible! Would be great if they had rooms with two Queen (instead of double) beds. They were a little on the small side but they were very comfortable, and the oversized pillows were awesome! Would highly recommend, and will definitely stay here again in the future.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Not great"
The customer service was poor and the hotel was not clean. The bathroom floors were dirty as well as the area downstairs. Nothing was done when this was told to the front desk.
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear Melanie, On behalf of the Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake, I would like to thank you for writing this review about our hotel. Our number one goal is to provide excellent customer service to all of our guest, I’m terribly sorry we were not able to accomplish that during your stay. I will discuss your experience with the entire front desk staff in our next meeting so we can handle scenarios like yours more efficiently. Housekeeping cleans our common areas several times a day. Housekeeping is now aware of the incident and will be more detailed on the cleaning on a daily basis. Have a wonderful day!
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Okay, but needs some improvement."
The stay was good. There was a high school reunion going on so things were a bit rambunctious. The main hallway on the floor we were on smelled of mildew, but the room did not. However, the shower had a tile in the ceiling that was mildew stained. The hotel did not have a breakfast included, and what they did have was extremely overpriced. We chose to have dinner in the hotel restaurant and it was much better than breakfast although it was just as overpriced as well. We stayed in a lake view room, it was ok, but I do not feel like the whole experience with the hotel was worth the expense.
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear smadrid, We appreciate you taking the time to write this review about our hotel. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I do apologize you had to find a stained ceiling tile in your room. I have shared this review with our housekeeping department to ensure they pay closer attention to every detail in the room. Once again thank you for your feedback and have a terrific day!
3 night trip Jul 18, 2014
smadrid
Very friendly staff, and the hotel looks very nice when you walk in. The hotel is a little on the older side but it has been kept uP extremely well. My room was clean and my bed was amazing!!! I slept great. No complaints.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
"Nice view, bad night's sleep"
The hotel is beautiful, but the pillows are so uncomfortable. Both myself and my room mate were very tired and sore the next day. Bring your own pillows.
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear Kira, I am glad to hear you enjoyed almost every aspect of our hotel. I’m truly sorry that both you and your roommate did not have a good night sleep. All of our rooms come equip with down pillows however we do offer foam pillows upon request. We hope to see you next time you are in town! Have a wonderful day!
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Kira
"room was smelly but other wise ok"
We had a one night stay on our way to the beach. Service was good as we checked in. Our room looked clean but had a mildew smell. Other than that it was ok.
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear Daymon, Thank you for taking the time to write this review about our hotel. I’m pleased to hear our front desk staff provided you with good customer service! The smell in the room could have originated due to the proximity we have to the lake. We deep clean our rooms on a daily basis in order to avoid this type of incidents. I do apologize you had to experience that. We hope to see you next time you are in town! Have a terrific day!!
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2014
Daymon
We had a great stay! Close to lots of great restaurants and Kemah and the staff was very helpful and friendly. We had a fantastic view of the water and the room was very nice.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2014