All hotels in Nassau Bay, Houston, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3000 Nasa Pkwy, Houston, TX, 77058, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"One night near NASA"
Spent the night there before our son's presentation at NASA. Hotel was very convenient and comfortable and around the corner from NASA. Positive experience.
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Farhina
"Visit on a Cold Windy Day"
The hotel is quite inviting and with the view, it's a great location. The bathroom had issues with housekeeping. Luxurious sheets offset that somewhat, and I hope the cleanliness improves on my next visit.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
cocomangos
"Coffee freak seeks creamers"
Creamers in room were expired other wise great room
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"Very good."
Good evening.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Visited the weekend after Christmas."
Hotel understaffed and undersupplied. No bar or dinner service after 8or 9 on Friday and Saturday. Breakfast buffets sparse and not worth the money.
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear Traveler, We know your time is valuable and for that I would like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are very sorry about the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. During the Holiday season we do make adjustment to our schedules due to changes in our occupancy and I do apologize if you were not informed upon arrival about those changes. We value your feedback and once again I’m sorry that your stay was not hassle free. We are glad to know that you enjoyed the location and beautiful view that our hotel has to offer. Have a great day!
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
This was our fourth stay here. Usually on Christmas Eve while we visit kids. Nice stay.
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
"Visit to Houston"
We had a wonderful stay. We booked three rooms for a family visit to Houston. The hotel lobby needs a little more brightness to make it cozy but otherwise it was comfortable. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The lounge supposedly closes at 11pm but it was closed much earlier. The bathrooms needs some updating but rooms were very comfortable.
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
"Great experience"
I am dealing with chronic illnesses and I needed to getaway and my stay at your hotel was just what I needed
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Hilton NASA"
great location. close to space center Houston
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
Claudia
"Mix the good with the bad"
The location of the hotel is fantastic. It is near Nasa, on clear lake, and faces out towards the ocean. It's also a short drive to Kemah and easy access back to IH45. The staff was very nice. And we loved our bartender Jan. The bar and dining area were nice. I also loved that they allow dogs up to 75 lbs so I was able to bring my lab, which was awesome. Now the downsides - The place is old. It's in need of an update, which I think they're working on because construction was going on, especially on the floor we were staying on. It was only a problem during the day, but I was there during the day. The bed was moderately comfortable, the pillows were amazing! The ceilings were low and the carpet was worn. Worst of all the bathroom was tiny and I've seen it in other reviews, but the bathroom doesn't have any ventilation and therefore there is mold. I could see where they had tried to paint over it on the ceiling - gross. The pool was small, the grounds were small and there were gigantic ant beds. The balcony is a tiny triangle that barely fits two people standing. The bedding was also a bit worn, but the furniture didn't look very old. Honestly it felt like I was staying at an old cheaper chain than Hilton, especially considering I paid $175 a night, in the winter, for a king lakeview.
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear Kimberly, On behalf of the entire staff I would like to thank you for staying with us; it was a pleasure having you here. I do appreciate you acknowledging our staff; they work very hard to make our guest stay great! I have spoken with the maintenance department about your findings in the room and they will be more detail moving forward when inspections are being done on a daily basis. Our guest comfort is extremely important to us and I’m sorry that the quality of our hotel was not up to your expectations. Pest control comes to our hotel on a weekly basis, to take care of any insects that come our way since we are right next to the lake. Once again thank you for staying with us and have a great day!
3 night business trip Dec 14, 2014
Kimberly
"Very upset and not Happy"
We booked this for our 35th anniversary and were having a great time. However, that night just as we went to sleep someone used a key card to try to enter our room. When we looked into the all no one was there. We made sure the deadbolt was on and the lever that flips that atop the door at about three inches from opening. About 5 minutes later the door opened again. My husband ran to the door and it was a man with a Hilton shirt on that told us someone turned in a key card from our room and said they were checking out. It had to be a master key card because that time it overrode the deadbolt. My husband got dressed went to the front desk and told them what had happened and that it was unacceptable. We considered leaving, but it was the middle of the night and we lived 4hours away. We were so shook up we crammed a chair under the door handle and did not sleep much. When we checked out the next morning and told the day shift this they offered us a free bottle of water. R E A L L Y.
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
"Nice view of the lake"
My cousin's wedding was at the hotel. The rooms were nice and clean. Hotel staff was very friendly. We forgot toothbrushes and a razor and they brought them up for us quickly. The hotel is very nice and clean. Our room had a great view of the lake. Overall a good experience.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
Berenice
"Honest"
The view was beautiful - never tired of it. The shuttle and the drivers to Keemah Boardwalk were over the top. Never had to wait, and they were always friendly, especially Edwardo. The front desk staff were very accommodating and went the extra mile! The only complaint was that construction was going on from 10 am to 6pm and was annoying.
2 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"Very nice updated hotel... BUT"
We have stayed here several times. The staff is outstanding, and the hotel is extremely nice & comfortable. However, plan to eat out if you stay here. The food is very expensive & not worth the price. Example: I ordered the angel-hair pasta with marinara... came with NOTHING ELSE! No salad; no bread, no veggies ... nothing. The price: $16. Looked like my 10 year old niece prepared it. Hubby ordered salmon which smelled very "loud". However, on a good note, everything tasted very good. There is a great bartendress there named Jan (I think). She makes killer Bloody Mary's and is a lot of fun. I highly recommend the bar for a quiet, nice time.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
sinatrablue
"Hotel was clean and neat great view easy to find."
We were going to the Galveston motorcycle rally only a short drive when you got on 45 hwy and easy to find and get to very nice room and they let me park my motorcycle by the front door. We will stay here again next year.
Mickel
"mom"
We love it.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
brenda
"Getaway fishing weekend"
I thought it was odd there was no vent in the bathroom, consequently there was mold on the ceiling. The service in the dining room was very slow but the food was excellent. Also thought it was strange you couldn't rent movies on your television in your room. Overall it was a nice hotel.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Mike and Christa
"A Pleasant Place to Stay"
We enjoyed the buffet breakfast and the room was clean, with a nice view of the surrounding area. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful.
3 night family trip Oct 30, 2014
"Nice View"
I only stayed there for one night and my experience was great! Nice clean looking hotel and it was comfortable. The bathroom was small in the King size bedrooms and the walls are thin. But other than that I can't complain. It was close to Kemah and the space center so the location was ideal.
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear Business Only, I’m glad to hear you had a great experience at our property and that you were able to enjoy our major attractions in the area!! I’m truly sorry we did not meet your expectations in certain areas of the room. Thank you for taking the time to write this review and we hope to see you again in a near future! Have a terrific day!
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
Business Only
"Getaway"
Very nice place for a short getaway. Would definitely stay there again.
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
heidie
"Plan on going back"
I really enjoyed staying there. Plan on going back soon.. Highly recommend
1 night business trip Oct 25, 2014
Eve
"Kemah Boardwalk Shuttle"
Room was nice but too close to elevators causing some noise. I wish the front desk had informed us that a Hospitality Suite was set up on our floor. The shuttle to Kemah Boardwalk was an added bonus that we took advantage of.
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear Sharon, Thank you for taking the time to write this review about our property. We understand that many of our guests have different likes/dislikes in regards to their room placement. We try to accommodate each and every one of them as best as possible according to our availability. I apologize about the lack of information at check in. I have shared your review with our entire front desk staff to make sure they are being thorough with the information provided to the guest. Once again thank you for your feedback and have a great day!
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
"Visit bay area"
Had a very nice time, went down to Top water on the Bay and had s great meal, met old friends at Floyds Cajun shack
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
"1night stay at the Hilton Nasa Clear Lake"
This was overall a good stay. there were a couple of minor repairs that should have been seen through normal room inspections...like...the bathroom sink stopper was missing and the shower control lever was hard to adjust, you had to press hard to control the hot and cold temperatures but when we got it right the shower felt great. the room was clean and well appointed we had the room with double beds. the beds were more like twin beds so keep that in mind when choosing a room. the breakfast the next day was quite good, it was $16.00 per person plus tax... a good price for a hot breakfast with a good variety of breakfast items. the restaurant was very pleasant and we had a lovely view. the staff was polite and very accommodating.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
Erthly
"a bit over priced"
Stay was not bad rooms didnt have a microwave in them. Also the restaurant at the hotel charges you 18% on a tip automatically and there menu needs to be bigger with more seafood selection. The jet ski rentals where a bit of a rip off you have a small area to ride in and the skis had problems with the fuel gauges. Not really impressed
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear hendraryck, Thank you for taking the time to write this review about our hotel. Unfortunately our rooms don’t come equipped with a microwave but we do have a couple of them upon request and availability. I’m sorry to hear about your experience with the Jet Ski rentals, we are not affiliated with them but I will be sure to let the owner know of your experience. I have shared your review with our F&B Director and she will definitely take it in to consideration about expanding the menu. Once again thank you for your review and have a great day!!
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
hendaryck
"Last minute room with a view"
Booked room after the wedding, and we had dinner at papasitos great night, bed was great, had a nice view of the water ,157 for the night, would have felt better at a 100, overall good experience
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
eric
"Wedding to Houston"
We came for a wedding. Hotel accommodations and setting was great for us.
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
"Stay"
The only thing that disappointed me was that I arrived for my stay at about 2:30 in the afternoon and the person at the check in desk explained about the amenities that included a restaurant. She did not explain that it was not opened during the afternoon which was very frustrating because I had just flown in and would have liked to get a bite to eat.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
"Nice hotel with good view"
I was only there one day, enjoyed it. I will definitely stay there again.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
wanda
Overall it was a great place to stay, very nice and clean. Only problem we had was the noise from the room beside us it was like the walls were paper thin, you could clearly hear the peoples conversation, it was like they were in the room with us.
2 night business trip Oct 3, 2014
"Staff was great. Facility needs upgrades"
Staff was great but the facility needs some upgrades. Window view over the water is a plus. Location is easily accessible and a couple of miles you have plenty of places to eat. Our room did have that odor of mold but i think the whole place was like that. I would stay there again for the price i paid. We were out most of the day so the odor was tolerable.
2 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
"Close to NASA."
Very close to NASA and Kemah broad walk. Very clean. Friendly staff
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Horrible experience!!!"
For a Hilton hotel, this has been my worse experience. I booked it for three nights but after the first night, I had to leave. First I booked a king bed and they have me twin beds. Second I found two dirty pillows. I called the front desk twice just got them to bring two more which took forever. Third.....oh boy....don't get me started, the bathroom was dirty, the floor was sticky and the bed sheets were so stiff that it made sleeping so uncomfortable. If I could've have given this place zero stars I would.
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
I would like to apologize on behalf of the entire staff for all the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. I have personally talked to the Housekeeping Manager about the condition of your room and I assure you moving forward she will be more diligent when inspecting rooms. Our guest's comfort and satisfaction is our number 1 priority and I'm sorry that did not happen during your stay. Have a great day!
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
wendy m
Small double beds can accommodate only one.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
room was a little warm, but we made it work.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"Fantastic last minute family getaway"
This was a fabulous hotel very close to Kemah Boardwalk and Space Center Houston! We were able to check in early and enjoy the amenities immediately. Great service and we will definitely stay there again!
1 night family trip Sep 13, 2014
"Close to water and Kemah Boardwalk!"
Our second stay here. It is close to the Space Center and Kemah Boardwalk and not too much of a drive to go on down to Galveston Island if you have the time. We have enjoyed our stays...friendly helpful staff..clean rooms at a reasonable price. Great views of water from rooms. Only reason for not giving it 5 stars is the lack of really being able to control room temps. Otherwise, a good choice!
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Ev
Bar tender was terrible and insulting. Do not recommend the drinks or the bar. The hotel was antiquated. It probably was a swank hot when NASA opened in the 60's but it seems like it just a place time left behind.
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear Louis, Thank you for taking the time to write this review about our hotel. I’m extremely sorry about the quality of service you received from one of our bar tenders. This type of behavior will not be tolerated towards our guest’s. I have shared your feedback with the F&B Manager and I assure you it has been addressed since customer satisfaction is our number one goal. Have a wonderful day!
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
"it was ok"
It was a good view of the bay... nice but the shower could use a upgrade to two knobs. O yea the pillows are soft and good, but u might get sufercate in it.. lol
1 night trip with friends Aug 31, 2014
"small beds"
the beds were small thought they would be queen size
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
neil
"GREAT STAY"
WE HAD FAMILY LABOR DAY WEEKEND VACATION AND PLANING TO GO TO NASA MUSEUM AND SEARCH FOR SEVERAL HOTEL AND CHECK REVIEWS AND WE DECIDED TO STAY AT HILTONS. THE LOCATION FOR THE HOTEL IS EXCELLENT THEY ARE SO CLOSE TO NASA MUSUEM PROBABLY 1/2 M., KEMAH BOARDWALK IS A 10 MIN. FROM THERE ALSO WE TRAVELED TO GALVESTON IS 25 MIN FROM THERE, THE BREAKFAST BUFFET IS GOOD NOT A LOT OF CHOICES BUT STILL OK, SERVICE IS GREAT, MY ONLY CONCERNS WAS THE BEDS BUT NO AN ISSUE PLEASE UP GRADE THE BEDS TO QUEEN SIZE.....
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
ISRAEL
"Close to Attractions and Resturants"
This hotel was very nice and location was convenient for 5 attractions we wanted to see. I have small children so good food places and a CVS and Walgreens was close for snacks. I would rate this hotel a 5 but they really need to serve free breakfast. That was only reason not rating a 5.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Alanna
Me and my boyfriend really enjoyed the gym facility. We were not to happy with our room. The tv reached a total of 5 channels we stayed stuck watching fox sports every night. Our phones did not work we were calling the front desk for extra towels since our room was not cleaned and towels were not replaced. Instead he had to go downstairs to tell them we needed more towels. We were mainly out of the room but would have been nice to come into a clean room. Our ice machine on our floor which was the hilton honors floor was broken had to go to the floor beneath us.
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear Guest, I’m truly very sorry about the inconveniences presented throughout your stay. I have shared your findings with our maintenance department and I assure you they will be more diligent when inspecting each and every single room. I also notified our Housekeeping staff of your experience to make sure we are on point with our cleaning schedule. Thank you for your review and I hope you have a great day!
2 night romance trip Aug 28, 2014
"Excellent location close to nasa"
Excellent location close to NASA. Shuttle service within 5miles. Only complaint is walls are a bit then. Staff is very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
Lb
"Clear Lake"
Hotel had beautiful views of the lake, as it is right on it. The hotel staff were very friendly, and the hotel was clean and of average decor. The restaurant food was horrible, however, and so was the service. Drinks and food were overpriced and not very good. The hotel gym was lacking in weight equipment.
2 night business trip Aug 20, 2014
Nick T
"Bathtub"
Unable to take a bath, as there was no drain stopper. Otherwise, room was nice with a lot of space and great view.
1 night business trip Aug 23, 2014
Kay
The only minus is the food ! Great view but the food was terrible , dinner was so bad that we didn't want to eat breakfast there . Classic Seabrook Cafe is our favorite place .
Response by Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Dear Guest, We do apologize that the quality of the food was not to your liking. I have shared your review with our Food and Beverage Director to make sure the quality of our food is on point every day. I am glad to know that you had the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful l view that our hotel has to offer. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for taking the time to write this review!
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"great hotel"
no complaints at all everything was great
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
christopher
"Great customer service"
Accidentally left a ring and bracelet in my room and I didn't realize it until several hours later after we had checked out. I called to ask if someone had found it and if house keeping had turned it. It was a nice surprise (as I had already thought the worst) that housekeeping turned everything in! Dana at the front desk even helped me make arrangements for my items to be shipped back to me!!! Awesome customer service!!!!
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Ross
"Happiness @ The Hilton"
We really enjoyed how close it is to NASA Space Center after driving from Dallas and enjoying the Space Center, it was nice to check in and decompress. All the staff were welcoming, accommodating and very professional. The decor of the hotel is really nice, a space theme without being cheesy. Our room was clean and comfortable. The view was great! The bathroom did seem small, I thought it would have been larger or at least with a vanity outside of the bathroom. It was clean and the maids did a great job of restocking us daily and cleaning. The pool was nice and quiet, though I don't think they have a hot tub. We did order room service and that was prompt and good, and actually reasonably priced! We did go into Galveston and that was not too far, and glad we decided to stay inland vs on the island and saved a chunk of money by not staying on the island; even at the Hilton! Thanks Hotel dot com! I'd definitely recommend and stay again.
3 night family trip Aug 9, 2014