All hotels in Tyler, Texas, United States of America
3303 Troup Hwy, Tyler, TX, 75701, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice stay for quick trip"
Took my 8-year old on a mom/son trip. Had a good time. Room was well stocked. Like that you can get your grocery shopping done for you. That's a nice touch. Pool is a little small. Breakfast was good. Check in / out was quick and easy. I would stay here again.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
It was a very good rate for weekend but the building was very old and shower faucets weren't good conditions. The room was fantastic. Service was good.But it just looked very old and not appealing to stay again.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"Room was not as confirmation stated,"
I paid for a room that was supposed posed to have a queen bed, pull out sofa and 2 bathrooms according to the confirmation. The room we were assigned only had 1 bathroom and the queen bed and pull out sofa were in the same room. Not what I had been told. I called front desk and was told to call Hotels.com. The wait was too long and I had two young children that needed me; so I hung up. I will consider other hotels for my frequent future visits.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
The hotel is nice, I like the happy hour they offer. The breakfast is good. My only complaint was the lack of hot water in the shower, it was cool water so that was disappointing.
1 night business trip Jul 27, 2015
"Pretty Good"
Room was nice and clean and adequate. There was a drainage problem in the upstairs bathroom, and there were not enough towels in the room for 6 people.
1 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2015
Shanika
"Great stay, nice clean rooms!"
Clean rooms, great service.
1 night trip Jul 23, 2015
Tiffany
Staff was very helpful. Rooms clean and very good selection for breakfast. Very satisfied
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Jerry
We liked the suite it was like staying in a apartment. Our stay was for my son to go to orientation at Tyler junior college a two day event. Next time we go on a trip I will definitely look Wyndham suites, price wasn't bad either
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2015
"Attend family reunion"
Clean, comfortable, good location and a great breakfast.
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
"Emergency stay"
A/C would not cool below 75. Bed pillows were non supportive.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Dennis
"great for families"
Great little suite, perfect for families. Separate living and sleeping spaces gave us room to spread out and get comfortable. Breakfast was better than most.
2 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
David W.
"Dated hotel with not much to offer"
The first thing that jumps out at this hotel is how dated it is. Besides the small flat screen TV, I'm sure my kids that it was a museum. It was also a dated check in process. After registering online, I still needed to fill out multiple forms that included providing my address and other contact details. I also received poor service from the front desk when calling to ask a question about check out times.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
I was pleasantly surprised by the property. Condo looking units, spacious, full kitchen. Very nice area, close to everything needed.
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"Stay at hotel"
Everything was great. The only thing that bothered us was when we first went into the room it smelled like someone had smoked in it, which isnt the hotels fault. odor went away after a couple of days of running the ac
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"Pleased"
We did have an issue with the AC. I did not report it in a timely manner. Once I did they responded, attempted to repair, and moved us as soon as they knew it could not be resolved. Due to the move, I left some things and they assisted in the return. The property is clean and comfortable. The breakfast was great. It is a little like being at home.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
"College Bound Stay"
Was initially given room that was not cleaned or possibly even still occupied. But the upgrade to correct the issue was nice.
1 night business trip Jun 28, 2015
Marquesha
The kitchen sink dripped it also had knots coming from the drain. Keats were also in the bathroom. The entry door to the room was very stiff. This place really needs renovating. Upgrade please. Not use to staying at hawthorn in this condition
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
"Looks better in the Inside"
I had a great stay however the hotel did look pretty run down when I first arrived. But, I chose to stay because the room in the inside was quite nice..
2 night business trip Jun 21, 2015
Tabatha
"HIGHLY UNSATISFIED!!!"
When I booked this room, it was for a weekend getaway for my wife and I. The hotel was NOTHING like the pictures, it looked like a rundown apartment building. I was very displeased with the look of the alleged "hotel" itself. Although the room was clean and spacious, it was not what I wanted, not what the pictures on the site led me to believe, and it definitely was not worth the price I paid! There were literally NO parking spaces. The breakfast tasted fine, but there was hardly any room to move around in the lobby. I will NEVER stay in this hotel again due to the fact of my sore displeasure of being lied to. This is just an extended stay type hotel.
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
The room was dirty and smelled like sour milk. We were in a building that was located at the back of the complex. There was a nightclub within spitting distance, which I didn't realize until my 8 year old and I were trying to go to sleep and couldn't due to the thumping of the bass. Will not stay here again.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Shari
Everything was ok except that the breakfast was horrible. It was much better when it was owned by residence inn
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Erick
Our room was not ready at 3:30 which was 30 minutes after check-in which was very frustrating. We hung around the property until it was ready about 45 minutes later. The front desk staff was very nice during the wait process. The extra air conditioner in the upstairs loft was not working when we were able to get in to our room. After a call to the front desk, a maintenance employee arrived within just a few minutes. He had the part needed to repair the A/C and had it fixed within 15 minutes.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
"one night stay"
was a great hotel, clean and quiet. morning breakfast was hot and good.
1 night business trip Jun 18, 2015
"Review"
Just wish there was a gym onsite
3 night trip May 30, 2015
Tjay P
"one night stay on way to destination"
Bed was very comfortable, and room clean. Hotel staff courteous. We had booked the room for 3 adults. The online photo indicated that there was a partition between the King bed and sofa sleeper, allowing more privacy between "mom & dad," and adult son. The room smelled very musty, and it aggravated our son's allergies, so he didn't stay. It definitely needed to be ozonated! I also thought it smelled as if someone had smoked in it. I thought it was "no smoking." We were on the back part of the complex, ground floor. It sounded as if someone nearby (possibly the business street south of the unit) was having a very loud party...so not very quiet much of the night. If the party hadn't been going on, I think it might have been nice and quiet since it seemed secluded.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Happy Customer"
On a weekend getaway. We were on the first floor. The occupants above us sounded as if they were a herd of stampeding elephants. We complained to the front desk and was given an upgraded suite the next night.We were pleased with the way this issue was resolved and will probably be returning customers.
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Ethel
"Great!"
Hotel was clean and staff was nice. No complaints!
1 night business trip May 14, 2015
Nikki
"Great Harley trip"
Ample room. Very clean. Would definitely stay there again.
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Luz
"Business Stay"
Was delighted with the spacious size of room. Also delighted it contained a kitchen which I was not expecting. Breakfast was very satisfactory. My only complaint is that the outside stairs needed something on them to prevent slipping. It was raining, and the steps were steep and slippery. Will stay here again and request a downstairs room.
Other trip May 18, 2015
Gerrie
"Motor cycle mayhem"
The ceiling leaked, the shower was weak, but most of all, it was noisy. A group of Harley riders took over the place and started each day ( at 7am) by revving their engines and letting them run. I checked out a day early simply to escape the NOISE!
Other trip May 17, 2015
J
Picture of the hotel in the web site is not the same. Bad front desk experience. Rooms are very old.
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Spacious"
I stayed here 3 nights. As others have stated, this hotel is an old apartment complex that's been refurbished. The plus of that is the spaciousness of the rooms, as well as the full kitchen. I had a studio style room, and it was very comfortable. The downside is that these are rather old buildings, and some of that "old" is still evident, but not in a bad way. Just be sure you're not looking for something swanky and new. We had one issue with the AC not working well, and the staff was prompt to come check even though it was about 10:00pm. It seemed to begin cooling better after jiggling the thermostat, and the man assured me they would send out maintenance (on call 24 hr) if it seemed to quit again. When I returned later afternoon the next day, the room was frosty cool, so they had dealt with the issue during the day without me having to ask or remind. Nice! One other issue is weekend noise if you're located along the back row. A club is very nearby and the "boom boom" from the music can be an issue if you're sensitive to noise. We never had the breakfast buffet, so can't comment on that. The grounds are very pretty, and there is a nearby shopping center that is easy to walk to. Overall, I was satisfied and would probably stay here again.
Other trip May 5, 2015
Paula
"Great choice!"
We so enjoyed the spacious rooms!!! Will defiantly stay again. Comfy beds:)
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"Spacious comfortable hotel"
The hotel is older. It is in a nice area. The room was spacious and comfortable. The staff was friendly and the breakfast was good!
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
"I won't stay there again!"
If you prepay make sure that they don't double charge you! They did that to me & it was like pulling teeth to make sure that the hotel corrected it! I had to tell the hotel that I was going to mark it as a fraudulent charge since they weren't going to credit me back the money. My Credit card company got them to reverse the charges! I WILL NOT stay there again. Even the Coperate Customerservice for this hotel was terrible! if you like having house keeping coming to your room at 6:30 in the evening then this is your place to stay! Over all I am less then happy for the price that I paid!
2 night business trip Mar 27, 2015
"Like an apartment, adequate for a family stay"
Expect a full kitchen, fireplace, convenient free parking, and a comfortable bed. Bathroom is very bare basic.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Housto
"Nice Place"
Was pleasently surprised to find this hotel, although it appears older, was very nice and clean. Had no complaints about hotel itself. Located just off major roadway so traffic noise could be loud at times
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
Ricky A
"Loved having so much room"
We had two Queen beds, two bedrooms and two bathrooms. For my three children and I, it was wonderful to have the extra room and pull-out sofa. The appliances in the kitchenette were pretty old, but they worked. The breakfast was a little better than I expected. We'll be back -- you just can't beat the two bedrooms and two bathrooms when we all need to leave at the same time in the morning.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
KDK
"Baseball weekend getaway"
Picture on site is deceiving. Rooms are apartments being renovated, need a lot of updating, not what I was expecting. Rooms were comfortable, breakfast & free wifi a plus...
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Maria
"Pleased !!"
Yes,We love having a fireplace in our suite. The room was comfortable and clean.
2 night business trip Jan 9, 2015
"I wouldn't go back"
The bed was uncomfortable and the oil out bed was unsleepable. The bathroom had a noisy heater that made for keeping a light on for the kids impossible. The heater in room came on loudly waking us up. The pillows smelled.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
Russell
"Hawthorne in Tyler"
Room was clean and well kept. Staff was friendly
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Tyler trip"
Everything at the hotel was A one! However the upstair bed was too soft!! It made my back hurt. Other than that this is a great place to stay!! If in the Tyler area again, I will stay there.
2 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"UT Tyler Graduation"
We booked our stay according to the photos; the main photo mainly and I was completely disappointed! It is an old apartment complex turned hotel suites. Which could have been a great place, but they are old. My main problem was the layout of the hotel, due to being an apartment complex. My family & I were there to celebrate my Commencement Ceremony from UT @ Tyler (big day for me) and family came in from 5-6 hours away. 2 members NEEDED elevators and since they were the ones with 2 beds, their rooms were upstairs (no elevators). We ended up enjoying our stay because they show must go on and I worked too darn hard on earning my Master's degree that we made the best of it! BUT they should not be allowed to present themselves as they do in the pictures. To add information, for 2 mornings my family had to deliver breakfast to those handicap members (not very convenient). I was told the breakfast was good by my family, the rooms were clean. That is it.
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
Yvette
"Relaxing weekend"
Quiet neighborhood, close to a wonderful Chinese restaurant. Excellent, quiet facility, clean, comfortable. We will be back!
1 night trip with friends Dec 13, 2014
Wilbert
"Perfect spot for weekend family time!"
In Tyler for graduation weekend and this hotel was five minutes from the university and lots of restaurants. Perfect location. Looks like converted apartments. Little minor dings and things around, but nothing was broken. Everything was clean and there was plenty of space for five adults and a child. We had the two bedroom suite. Hot breakfast available each morning and the service was great. Would definitely stay here again. Ask for first floor though if you have trouble with stairs. This wasn't a problem for us, but just something to note for others.
2 night family trip Dec 11, 2014
"highly recommend"
Check in was pleasant and hassle free. Checkout was much the same way even better
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2014
"A good choice"
The best thing about this hotel was the check in staff. Upon check in, I asked if they had milk for sale in their little food store. They didn't, but the clerk got me a few small cartons of milk from the breakfast carts for free. He also gave me local directions and extra pillows. The room was average. The room was clean and comfortable. Nothing about it stood out as being outstanding, but it definitely was comfortable. There was plenty of space in the room, too. The morning breakfast had a great variety. They had eggs, potatoes, waffles, oatmeal, juice, sausage, cereal, muffins. Definitely one of the better breakfasts included with hotels stays I have had.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
Jenna
"Just there a few hours"
Took a quick nap but all seemed well.....Need better signage..Hard to find room and even entrance to hotel.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
Jimmy
"Lots of room, comfortable bed, fans were filthy"
Breakfast was very good, Nice laundry facilities, be careful if you have a disabled or elderly person because there are a lot of steps. Our bed was on the 3rd floor! There were 3 TVs and 2 bathrooms and 2 bedrooms!
Other trip Oct 29, 2014