All hotels in Tyler, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3303 Troup Hwy, Tyler, TX, 75701, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great Harley trip"
Ample room. Very clean. Would definitely stay there again.
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Luz
"Great choice!"
We so enjoyed the spacious rooms!!! Will defiantly stay again. Comfy beds:)
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"Spacious comfortable hotel"
The hotel is older. It is in a nice area. The room was spacious and comfortable. The staff was friendly and the breakfast was good!
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
"I won't stay there again!"
If you prepay make sure that they don't double charge you! They did that to me & it was like pulling teeth to make sure that the hotel corrected it! I had to tell the hotel that I was going to mark it as a fraudulent charge since they weren't going to credit me back the money. My Credit card company got them to reverse the charges! I WILL NOT stay there again. Even the Coperate Customerservice for this hotel was terrible! if you like having house keeping coming to your room at 6:30 in the evening then this is your place to stay! Over all I am less then happy for the price that I paid!
2 night business trip Mar 27, 2015
"Nice Place"
Was pleasently surprised to find this hotel, although it appears older, was very nice and clean. Had no complaints about hotel itself. Located just off major roadway so traffic noise could be loud at times
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
Ricky A
"Baseball weekend getaway"
Picture on site is deceiving. Rooms are apartments being renovated, need a lot of updating, not what I was expecting. Rooms were comfortable, breakfast & free wifi a plus...
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Maria
"Pleased !!"
Yes,We love having a fireplace in our suite. The room was comfortable and clean.
2 night business trip Jan 9, 2015
"I wouldn't go back"
The bed was uncomfortable and the oil out bed was unsleepable. The bathroom had a noisy heater that made for keeping a light on for the kids impossible. The heater in room came on loudly waking us up. The pillows smelled.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
Russell
"Hawthorne in Tyler"
Room was clean and well kept. Staff was friendly
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Tyler trip"
Everything at the hotel was A one! However the upstair bed was too soft!! It made my back hurt. Other than that this is a great place to stay!! If in the Tyler area again, I will stay there.
2 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"UT Tyler Graduation"
We booked our stay according to the photos; the main photo mainly and I was completely disappointed! It is an old apartment complex turned hotel suites. Which could have been a great place, but they are old. My main problem was the layout of the hotel, due to being an apartment complex. My family & I were there to celebrate my Commencement Ceremony from UT @ Tyler (big day for me) and family came in from 5-6 hours away. 2 members NEEDED elevators and since they were the ones with 2 beds, their rooms were upstairs (no elevators). We ended up enjoying our stay because they show must go on and I worked too darn hard on earning my Master's degree that we made the best of it! BUT they should not be allowed to present themselves as they do in the pictures. To add information, for 2 mornings my family had to deliver breakfast to those handicap members (not very convenient). I was told the breakfast was good by my family, the rooms were clean. That is it.
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
Yvette
"Relaxing weekend"
Quiet neighborhood, close to a wonderful Chinese restaurant. Excellent, quiet facility, clean, comfortable. We will be back!
1 night trip with friends Dec 13, 2014
Wilbert
"Perfect spot for weekend family time!"
In Tyler for graduation weekend and this hotel was five minutes from the university and lots of restaurants. Perfect location. Looks like converted apartments. Little minor dings and things around, but nothing was broken. Everything was clean and there was plenty of space for five adults and a child. We had the two bedroom suite. Hot breakfast available each morning and the service was great. Would definitely stay here again. Ask for first floor though if you have trouble with stairs. This wasn't a problem for us, but just something to note for others.
2 night family trip Dec 11, 2014
"highly recommend"
Check in was pleasant and hassle free. Checkout was much the same way even better
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2014
"A good choice"
The best thing about this hotel was the check in staff. Upon check in, I asked if they had milk for sale in their little food store. They didn't, but the clerk got me a few small cartons of milk from the breakfast carts for free. He also gave me local directions and extra pillows. The room was average. The room was clean and comfortable. Nothing about it stood out as being outstanding, but it definitely was comfortable. There was plenty of space in the room, too. The morning breakfast had a great variety. They had eggs, potatoes, waffles, oatmeal, juice, sausage, cereal, muffins. Definitely one of the better breakfasts included with hotels stays I have had.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
Jenna
"Just there a few hours"
Took a quick nap but all seemed well.....Need better signage..Hard to find room and even entrance to hotel.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
Jimmy
"Lots of room, comfortable bed, fans were filthy"
Breakfast was very good, Nice laundry facilities, be careful if you have a disabled or elderly person because there are a lot of steps. Our bed was on the 3rd floor! There were 3 TVs and 2 bathrooms and 2 bedrooms!
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
Cindy
"Old and Outdated"
Alot of things were just not up to par with this hotel. Gap under room door was over an inch,creepy. Room was near busy road with traffic that sounded like they were in the room. A/C didn't work well at all........
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Leafer
We arrived and they gave us our room keys. When we got to the room, it smelled like someone had been smoking in the room. We called the front desk and they immediately got another room. It was great and was even closer to the lobby. The breakfast was awesome and the staff was extremely helpful. Even though the hotel was a little older, it was very clean and we really enjoyed our stay.
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Elisa
"Great room Great price"
awesome
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
"Awesome place to stay"
Our guys said this was the best room they ever stayed in for work or otherwise
1 night business trip Oct 7, 2014
"Good - I would stay there again."
The room was clean, but you can tell where the suites appear to be an old apartment complex that had been upgraded. Some simple things were missed, but overall I wasn't grossed out. The water heater in the suite had an issue and was making a crazy dripping sound. The front desk was told at 7:00PM and maintenance was there by 7:45 and fixed the problem. Pretty cool.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
"Nice stay!"
The hotel is a little on the older side, but in good shape and the beds were really comfortable. Nice stay!
1 night family trip Oct 2, 2014
Staff very pleasant,rooms just need major updating.
1 night trip Oct 2, 2014
"Excellent Customer Service"
I have stayed here multiple times. This stay my room was not very clean and the bed was hard. I talked to the lady at the front desk about it when I checked out and she apologized and gave me coupon to use on my next stay.
1 night business trip Sep 24, 2014
"Good go extended stays"
We liked this hotel, obviously a renovated apartment complex. I have zero complaints. Clean and comfortable room. A good price for a suite.
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
Tami Pickett
"Lovely Area"
I enjoyed being tucked away off a major street. Easy access to highway but a nice cozy atmosphere.
1 night business trip Sep 22, 2014
Carol Wright
Great, love this place. Like the size of the room, the breakfast is very generous, location is great for those accessing UT Tyler. Price was right!
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Hotel needs renovation.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Nice, but shower fixtures need updating"
This location was good and the hotel room was comfy and very private and quiet. There was minor inconvenience: the cable TV service was not working. No real problem. The thing that really was irritating though, was that the shower fixtures were almost unusable. The entire fixture system moved and was almost impossible to turn on. Guess it's just OLD. When I finally did get it turned on, I couldn't get it to turn off. Had to go get someone to "manhandle" it. I have stayed in hundreds of hotels and never had this happen. So I just didn't use the shower! This really needs to be fixed; it wasn't because I was feeble or stupid. The fixtures desperately need replacing!! September, 2014
1 night business trip Sep 19, 2014
Ann
"Very Satisfied"
We arrived very early and the hotel still allowed us to check in. The security on site was a comfort, not that the area needed it, but it was nice to know they were there. And the security officer was very friendly. The rooms are more like an apartment and we felt very much at home. When traveling back through Tyler, we will be staying here again.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
TCanton
"Comfortable hotel like being at home."
The bed was very comfortable and the kitchen was well stocked.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"HAWTHORN SUITES"
THIS FACILITY APPEARED TO BE FAIRLY OLD BUT MAINTENANCE WAS GOOD. THE ONLY REAL PROBLEM I HAD WAS WITH THE EXTREMELY SOFT MATTRESS. I DON'T KNOW IF THIS WAS AN OLD MATTRESS OR WAS BOUGHT TO BE SOFT BUT AT ANY RATE I GOT VERY LITTLE SLEEP.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Close to UT Tyler"
Nice place to stay while moving our student to UT Tyler. Will stay there again.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"Nice staff old furniture"
staff was nice and helpful but the overall condition of the facility was poor. shower was impossible to operate and furniture was old and worn out
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Convenient location"
The room was clean, however the television was awkard and you couldn't watch it in bed. The air conditioning did not always blow cool air. Overall it was chosen for the close proximity to my conference location. Customer service provided by staff was great.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Nice place...would stay there again...
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Stanley
"Nice hotel, awesome breakfast"
Our room was not as described (separate sitting room, 2 bathroom were not available) but the room was adequate for our needs. Buidlings are set up like an apartment complex. Breakfast was nice and extensive, but the area was too small for all of the guests. As a whole, we had a nice experience.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Mom of 4
"Better than expected"
Although the room did not have working fans and some lights weren't working the hotel was fairly well. It was large enough for my three teens and they loved the pool access. The breakfast was outstanding, and the service was very good as well.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
J
Excellent location plus extreme cleanliness. Personnel very attentive.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
D.Guerra
"surprised"
I was impressed with the rooms. It was a bit noisy at times because of the people up stairs. Breakfast was lacking and the set up needs help. Almost couldn't find the hotel - was looking for the one in the pictures. Overall nice and will stay again next time I come to Tyler.
3 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Ken Spencer
"Not nice..."
We booked this hotel not knowing what we were going to get. When we got to Tyler, we kept driving around where our hotel should have been, but we couldn't find it. There was only a run-down apartment complex there. As it turns out, that's the hotel. Check-in was not bad, and the lady behind the counter was nice enough. My partner and I found our apartment, opened the door, and said "hi" to the very shocked man who was already checked in to that room and relaxing. We went back to the front desk, and there was another guest in front of us who had been walked in on WHILE SHE WAS SLEEPING. Because someone else had been assigned to her room, her key no longer worked. The front desk lady was kind of put-off because she had to find us a new room now too. We got in the room, locked all of the deadbolts and got ready for a shower. There were stiff, dirty towels left in the bath tub, and there were lots of long, dark hairs in there, too. (We did have fresh towels, so that was good.) The next day, we took all of our stuff with us when we left for the day, and when we came back, our room keys no longer worked in our door. Remembering what had happened to the other guest the day before, we were thankful that all of our stuff was with us when a stranger apparently walked into our room while we were gone. This stay was definitely in the top three worst hotel stays ever for me and my partner, and we have been on some wild adventures. I will NEVER return to this hotel.
Jboitx
"I will stay here again!"
These suites are so spacious! They look like apartments. It had everything we need for the couple days we were in town. The staff was friendly and the breakfast was awesome.
2 night trip Jun 29, 2014
C. Ross
Was nice i very quiet. Nice staff, personal and clean romm
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
"Needs Update"
This facility is very nice overall but needs many minor repairs, such as gaskets in window screens, carpet cleaning, loose knobs on faucets, etc. Also, the rooms could use improved lighting.
2 night romance trip Jun 27, 2014
NEB
everything was good until i like to cut my toe off in the kitchen area where the carpet ends and the tile began. rubber stripping had came loose and the wire was visible and my toe got it. (bad words). got ready for bed pulled the covers and the sheets and pillow cases had rust and look like something else was on it.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Nice hotel for a night"
The bed was so comfortable. The room was clean. I was only at the hotel to sleep so I did not take advantage if all the amenities.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
I thought the hotel was a bit run down and in need of a make over. The room was pleasant enough. Would not choose this hotel again.
1 night trip Jun 24, 2014
Kerry Gaughan
"More than Expected"
This is a convenient facility with excellent rooms, very helpful receptions, and a most satisfying breakfast.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2014
As a lady by herself not again. Too many men sitting on tailgates drinking in the parking lot. Very uncomfortable.
1 night trip Jun 4, 2014