All hotels in Tyler, Texas, United States of America

Delicious food
    Comfortable
    Room is all right
    Poor vibe
"Wish it would have been better!"
This place was old and I was so disappointed! I can do not so fancy hotels but when I first got put into a King room it was very cold and it was only 43 degrees outside. Well the heater was out so I had to move rooms I get to a room that's heater is working. Come back at about 11:30 get in bed and at 12:30 that heater starts making a horrible noise and I'm up having to turn it off and freeze the rest of the Night. I left first thing the next morning at 7 a.m. I didn't look back would not stay here again
1 night business trip Jan 22, 2016
M.Crissi
"Nice hotel but....."
The check in was great and very welcoming. We were there for the Cowgirl Get Together so there were a lot of women staying there at the hotel. The only complaint I would have is the breakfast. There were so many staying at the hotel that the cooks couldn't keep up with food...so many women standing waiting for food to be put out and the service was so slow. They should have been prepared for the amount of people staying at the hotel. Hopefully next year they will be prepared.
1 night trip with friends Jan 22, 2016
Darlene
"Hawthorne"
Staff is always helpful and polite.
2 night family trip Dec 4, 2015
Cody
"dsw from"
The remote never worked and the bathroom sink clogged upl fast with water
2 night family trip Jan 17, 2016
debbie
"Relaxing"
My weekend was relaxing and great!
3 night trip with friends Dec 24, 2015
Not Provided
"Slumber Party"
It was great and will be recommending to others!!!
1 night trip with friends Jan 8, 2016
Drieca
"Pleasantly surprised."
As we were checking in we got the impression it was somewhat of a "rough crowd" that stayed there. It looked like a run-down apartment complex, but when we got to our room we were pleasantly surprised. It was clean, spacious and very comfortable. Plenty of amenities such as a full-size refrigerator, silverware and plates made it easy for my family to eat, as were traveling across Texas. There were also plenty of restaurants within a short drive from the hotel. The only downsides were we had no hot water to take showers and the woman at the front desk during our checkout on Friday, Jan. 1, just before 9 a.m. was EXTREMELY disinterested and rude. She didn't ask about our stay and barely made eye contact. But the hotel itself was nice enough for a day or two stay.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2015
"Perfect place for the family"
Went to visit family/friends....This was not explained well on the site, I was going in blind....this was a one queen bedroom, queen loft, and a livingroom with sleeper sofa.....way bigger than it was described....perfect amount of space for my family of five.
2 night family trip Dec 25, 2015
Very spacious. It was more like an small apartment.
2 night family trip Dec 18, 2015
Pamela
"Very pleased!"
Hotel was an excellent place. We went up for a graduation for our daughter. The hotel clerks were very polite and helpful and the rooms were great!! Would recommend.
1 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
Mary Lou
"Repeat guest"
Awesome for Canton Trade day stay.
3 night trip with friends Dec 3, 2015
JULIE
Stayed on the first floor. People above were very noisy. Moved the last night to another room which was quiet and updated. When staying here get on the second floor and in the updated section. Employees were very nice and helpful.
4 night trip with friends Dec 4, 2015
Only (2) issues. Bed - mattress was a little to soft. Maintenance man let himself in our room while we were dressing - never knocked. Said he was there for a 'pet' clean up. We had no pet-apparently had the wrong room. He should have knocked first.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2015
Veronica
Hotel staff very helpful and accomadating
1 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
Elizabeth, T
"Great place to stay."
Wonderful breakfast and happy hour. Staff was extremely friendly. I'd give this an excellent rating.
2 night trip with friends Nov 9, 2015
Gail
"Mediocre, expect to get lost looking for it"
The hotel lists its address as 3303 Troup Hwy, but there's no entrance to the property on Troup Hwy - I had to circle the block three times before I found the property entrance on a side street, Golden Road (anything but). The office staff wouldn't honor the convention rate for the meeting I was attending on-site and seemed overall disinterested in the quality of my stay since I booked through Hotels.com. However, the room was meticulously clean and the breakfast was better than I expected given the lack-luster service I'd experienced to that point.
1 night business trip Nov 8, 2015
Douglas
Room and staff were amazing. I would definitely recommend staying here.
3 night trip Nov 6, 2015
"weekend girls night"
The rooms were neat and clean. Needed more towels and toilet paper.
2 night trip with friends Oct 16, 2015
April
There were 2 water leaks from the ceiling
1 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
Quiet and comfortable. No issues. Friendly staff
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2015
mike
In person, the hotel was a bit older and less updated than its online listing indicated. However, the room was very clean and front desk staff was pleasant. The bed mattress was not firm, causing us to roll toward the center of the bed.
1 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2015
"Different... Apts turned into a hotel."
The first room I was assigned to was on the second floor and had to carry luggage up dtairs covered in pine needles. The tv didnt work so I went to the phone to notify the front office but the telephone had no dial tone. Chnged rooms to a first floor but carrying my luggage down the stairs which were steep and covered in pine needles we unsafe. The new room had a dripping kitching sink that drove me crazy all night. It was clean ,the ac worked and the tv worked so it was livable.
Other trip Oct 19, 2015
travel frequent
"Oct getaway"
Great stay all the way around!
1 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
"Not too far from Canton"
The hotel reminds me of a repurposed apartment complex, but it was nice. The room was very clean and the breakfast was delicious and hot. The drive to Canton was about 45 minutes.
2 night trip with friends Oct 2, 2015
Nice updated room with comfortable bed and furnishings. Downside was from outside road traffic and neighbouring unit's a/c noise. If your a light sleeper make sure you get a room on backside on property.
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
"Good Trip"
We came and went, but it was fun and comfortable.
1 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
"Love & Happiness ,with Family & Friends !!!!"
My stay was wonderful, upon arrival, was welcomed with a smile & made feel very welcomed, Was very impressed with the rooms, & the site & grown's , Looking forward to going back, will recomend to family & friends to stay their.
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
"Home away from home"
Will be back again
3 night trip Sep 4, 2015
Plenty of room for our family of 5. They have comfortable beds and fully equipped kitchen. We would stay there again.
3 night family trip Sep 17, 2015
Christian
"Never again.."
Horable...WORST booking ever.
2 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
The facility has no elevator making hauling luggage to the second floor difficult. The staircases and decks were not robust. Constructed of plain wooden boards that did not seem stable. Looked like something you'd see in backyard of private residence.
Other trip Sep 17, 2015
Room was super clean!
1 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
"Good hotel but A/C needs work"
The room we had booked (2 Queen) was unavailable due to A/C problems. The front desk quickly resolved the problem by giving us 2 rooms that were right beside each other for the same price. The A/C in the new rooms were adequate to keep the rooms comfortable just not cool. The breakfast was superior to any hotel in which I have stayed. All in all I like this hotel (my second stay) but the A/C needs work.
3 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Aubrey
Nice and cozy place. Would stay again. Room was missing a few things at first but the office was happy to supply everything missing.
5 night family trip Sep 1, 2015
"Nice hotel but water smells like dirt."
The room was nice and cozy. The ONLY complaint we had is that the water tastes and smelled like dirt.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Joni
There were fruit flies and a smell in my first room. I transferred rooms on my second night and it was clean.
2 night business trip Aug 16, 2015
Candice
"Nice stay for quick trip"
Took my 8-year old on a mom/son trip. Had a good time. Room was well stocked. Like that you can get your grocery shopping done for you. That's a nice touch. Pool is a little small. Breakfast was good. Check in / out was quick and easy. I would stay here again.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
It was a very good rate for weekend but the building was very old and shower faucets weren't good conditions. The room was fantastic. Service was good.But it just looked very old and not appealing to stay again.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Decent room and service for the price. Expectations met.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
h4n
"Room was not as confirmation stated,"
I paid for a room that was supposed posed to have a queen bed, pull out sofa and 2 bathrooms according to the confirmation. The room we were assigned only had 1 bathroom and the queen bed and pull out sofa were in the same room. Not what I had been told. I called front desk and was told to call Hotels.com. The wait was too long and I had two young children that needed me; so I hung up. I will consider other hotels for my frequent future visits.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"Gives you privacy from the kids"
We took our three kids on a weekend getaway and stayed here. It was nice and clean, but our favorite part was when we had a room upstairs. They had a complimentary breakfast that was good and the staff was friendly.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
Christy
"Nice hotel, clean and well kept"
We had a great time. Enjoyed the safe area and the friendly, extremely helpful staff. Breakfast was delicious and coffee good. No hustle check in and chech out. We liked this hotel. Thank you.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
Ruth
The staff was wonderful. Rooms great really can't think of anything wrong.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
jill
The hotel is nice, I like the happy hour they offer. The breakfast is good. My only complaint was the lack of hot water in the shower, it was cool water so that was disappointing.
1 night business trip Jul 27, 2015
"Pretty Good"
Room was nice and clean and adequate. There was a drainage problem in the upstairs bathroom, and there were not enough towels in the room for 6 people.
1 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2015
Shanika
"Nice hotel near the college"
Enjoyed the hot tub, pool and breakfast Very close to the college
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Jody
"Great stay, nice clean rooms!"
Clean rooms, great service.
1 night trip Jul 23, 2015
Tiffany
Staff was very helpful. Rooms clean and very good selection for breakfast. Very satisfied
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Jerry
We liked the suite it was like staying in a apartment. Our stay was for my son to go to orientation at Tyler junior college a two day event. Next time we go on a trip I will definitely look Wyndham suites, price wasn't bad either
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2015
"We had a great stay"
My husband and 4 grandchildren had a wonderful stay. The kids loved breakfast.
Other trip Jul 24, 2015