All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
111 Cone Street NW, Atlanta, GA, 30303, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"One night stay for concert"
Stayed at this hotel for a concert at the Tabernacle, which was very convenient to get to. Overall the rooms and hotel in general are very small but everything was neat and tidy. Perfect for a one night stay!
Response by Holiday Inn Express and Suites Atlanta Downtown
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Downtown! We are glad to hear that your overall experience exceeded your expectations. We look forward to having you as our guests again very soon.
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
Emily
"Decent..."
Not like most HIE's I've stayed in prior. Room was small, bathroom smaller (literally could not sit straight on the toilet because my knees hit the wall in front of me), shower curtain hug outside of shower with no way to tuck it inside since it was about 3-4 inches above the bottom of the shower so the floor was soaked after each shower. Room was clean, staff very friendly, breakfast was good (no waffle or pancake maker-broken) but at least nothing ran out.
Response by Holiday Inn Express and Suites Atlanta Downtown
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We apologize that our facilities and service did not exceed your expectations. I hope that you will allow us another opportunity to demonstrate our signature hospitality again soon.
3 night business trip Apr 2, 2015
Brad
"Nice Experience"
I recently stayed for 3 nights with my 9 yr old son. The room was very small but comfortable. It was cleaner than any hotel I have ever stayed in. NO hidden fees and a friendly staff. Location was in walking distance to all the downtown attractions. I would definitely stay there again.
3 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
katherine
"Hotel great, morning valet not so."
Everything was fine with the hotel and service. The only thing that left me with a sour note is that the valet did not offer to help me put my bags into my car when he brought the car to the curb for us to leave Monday morning. That really surprised me since it was just my daughter and me.
Response by Holiday Inn Express and Suites Atlanta Downtown
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Downtown. We sincerely appreciate your recognition and feedback.
4 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"Rooms way to small,"
At checkin the front desk expected us to go to the different floors and look for the luggage cart. The rooms were too small... No space ....there was no desire from the front desk staff to cordial or provide information of the location.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
"great location, very thin walls"
thin walls. I could hear everything, conversations, baby crying, it was so annoying I asked the people across the hall to quiet down, some people try to sleep at hotels. room was fine, bathroom was tiny, typical inexpensive hotel
2 night trip Mar 21, 2015
"Ok for overnight stay"
Hotel ok. Close to downtown attractions was why we stayed. Room was TINY. But only one night. Staff nice. Valet for parking very nice and helpful. Could use some more sprucing up to improve rating.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
"NOT WORTH THE MONEY I PAID"
The outside of the hotel was not clean. There was trash around the hotel. The rooms were very small. The television in the room was approximately 15 - 17 inches. The sitting room had a nice size television but only a seat for one person. The bathroom smelled like sewage. I tried to tuff it out but I had to go. I booked the room for two nights but checked out after one night. This is truly not your home away from home. I expected better because it was stated that this was a suite (to me that means spacious). I will never stay in anything that the Hilton name is not attached to. Homewood Suite Hilton now that was truly home away from home. This was my birthday celebration and this was a bust. NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!
Response by Holiday Inn Express and Suites Atlanta Downtown
I appreciate the feedback you have provided and apologize that your stay was anything less than exceptional. Your satisfaction and loyalty is a priority to The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Downtown. I hope you will allow us another opportunity to demonstrate our signature hospitality the next time you travel to Atlanta.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Cynthia
"Small room and extremely small bathroom"
Very small room and bathroom. Good for our one night stay as a couple.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Definitely a two star hotel room. Dark dingy hallways. Tiny bathroom.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Awesome"
I stayed here with 2 teenage girls for a concert in town. The hotel feels very safe and quiet. Within walking distance to food and many attractions. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Casey
"Don't 'Upgrade'"
The room description listed this room as both 2 full beds and 2 Queen beds in the room. Upon check in I asked to confirm we were receiving a room with two queen beds. I was told "Yes, your room is a double queen" It wasn't. we had two full sized beds. Don't pay for the "upgrade" because you'll still get just the full size. In addition, the other reviews commented on how narrow the rooms were. THEY WERE NOT LYING!! very narrow rooms. It is a chore to get from the mini-fridge/air unit/etc back over to the other side of the room. The bathroom sink is outside the bathroom. The Bathroom size was functional except the shower curtain wasn't long enough which caused lots of water to escape while showering. Get Extra Towels! The hotel was crowded for NYE and Bowl games. Our hallway stunk of pot and stale beer. Very Close to the new ATL Street Car stop and Marta Peachtree Center The Breakfast was nice. The Staff was kind.
Sara
"Fair"
Had trouble when we checked in but it was hotel.com's fault not hotel itself. Hotel.com would not help us at all.
3 night business trip Jan 6, 2015
"New Years Eve"
Great hotel right in the heart of downtown Atlanta. The room was exceptionally clean and the bed very comfortable. The staff was outstanding. We were only blocks from the Underground. Room was a bit pricey but it was New Years Eve so I expected a price increase. Would certainly recommend for anyone that needs to be in that part of town.
Response by Holiday Inn Express and Suites Atlanta Downtown
Joseph, Greetings from Atlanta, we are pleased to hear your positive review about your recent stay at The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Downtown. We appreciate your feedback and greatly thank you for your recommendation of our property. We hope that if you should visit our city again we are your choice hotel for your stay.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Bad night time management"
We stayed at the hotel for a total of 5 days or four nights. On the second day of our stay, our toilet was not flushing and so we called the hotel services to report our problem. 30 minutes after our call, nothing happened and we had kids who had to use the bathroom. So we called hotel services again and the guy at the night desk informed us that he was the only one on duty. He came up to our room 10 minutes later with a plunger, handed it to my daughter who opened the door, said good luck to her and left.
Response by Holiday Inn Express and Suites Atlanta Downtown
Thank you for your recent stay at The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Downtown. We apologize that you experienced an undesirable stay while staying at our property. We appreciate your comments and concerns as it will help us address areas that we need to improve on.
5 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"New Year's Eve-2014"
Our room was very small. It smelled of smoke. Approaching the hotel from the rear, 2 rows of windows appear to be boarded up. This concerned my son. The food was fine. The service was great.
Response by Holiday Inn Express and Suites Atlanta Downtown
Gordon, Thank you for your recent stay at The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Downtown. While we are pleased to know that our service and food was great, we are disappointed to hear that your son was concerned on our property. We apologize for any inconvenience that you or your son endured during your stay. We appreciate your comments and concerns.
2 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
gordon
"Mrs"
The front desk receptionist, Darrin, was wonderful! His attitude and attention to my person needs were exceptional.
Response by Holiday Inn Express and Suites Atlanta Downtown
Mrs, Thank you for your recent stay at The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Downtown. We are very grateful for your compliments on our team member Darrin. We are glad that he provided you with exceptional service. We are very pleased to have Darrin on our team. We appreciate your comments and we look forward to your return visit in the near future.
"Panthers vs Falcons!"
The rooms were a little small but very clean & the beds were extremely comfortable! I would stay here again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express and Suites Atlanta Downtown
Lisa, Thank you for your recent stay at The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Downtown. We are delighted to hear that our beds were extremely comfortable and we look forward to your return. We appreciate your comments.
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Perfect!"
I absolutely love this hotel and area! My room was perfect except for the carpet tacks by the sink in room 806. It poked my foot but no biggie. I love the people and the place!
Response by Holiday Inn Express and Suites Atlanta Downtown
Thank you for your recent stay at The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Downtown. We are very delighted to hear that you "absolutely love our hotel." We apologize that a tack in our carpet poked you; we will have our staff look into that. We appreciate your feedback and we hope to see you again soon.
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
"It's in a good area"
This is a nice hotel. It is right in the middle of downtown so everything is in walks my distance. I would definitely stay here again
Response by Holiday Inn Express and Suites Atlanta Downtown
Thank you for your recent stay at The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Downtown. We are pleased that you found "our hotel nice, in a nice area, and everything in walking distance." We would definitely love to have you stay with us again. We appreciate your comments and we look forward to your return.
1 night family trip Dec 15, 2014
"Atlanta concert"
View of rooftop parking lot. Nice breakfast. Friendly and professional staff.
Response by Holiday Inn Express and Suites Atlanta Downtown
Susan, Thank you for your recent stay at The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Downtown. We are glad to know you enjoyed our breakfast and staff, we apologize for the view. We appreciate your comments and we look forward to your return.
1 night romance trip Dec 17, 2014
"Much less than the standard!"
My wife and I booked this reservation based on previous experience with Holiday Inn Express believing we would receive another stay of high standards however, this was not the case. The photos provided on your website were not a true depiction of the condition of this hotel. This pictures depicted a clean and crisp image but that was not accurate. Additionally, the room was "EXTREMELY" small and tight. The bathroom was small and tight to the point that in order ti use the toilet, we had to sit sideways in order to close the door. UNACCEPTABLE! Hotels.com may want to have someone physically inspect this hotel for accuracy and fair booing to future customers/clients, etc.
Response by Holiday Inn Express and Suites Atlanta Downtown
Eric, Thank you for your recent stay at The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Downtown. We apologize that our property did not meet your standards. We appreciate your comments and concerns as it will help us improve where our guest feel we need improvement.
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
"Best"
very good!
Response by Holiday Inn Express and Suites Atlanta Downtown
Aibin, Thank you for your recent stay at The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Downtown. We are pleased to hear that your stay with us was "very good!" We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to your return visit in the future.
6 night business trip Dec 7, 2014
Aibin
"Needs a restaurant or more nearby."
The hotel was ok. It lacked restaurants in close proximity. In the night time, the area did not feel safe.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
"Tabernacle Venue Hit"
The breakfast was awesome and very well stocked. The hotel is around 3 blocks away from the Tabernacle venue that we went for a concert. Great area and close to everything.
Response by Holiday Inn Express and Suites Atlanta Downtown
Kylie, Thank you for your recent stay at The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Downtown. We are glad to hear that our location was a great location for your needs. We are extremely pleased to know that our breakfast was well stocked and you found it to be awesome. We appreciate your feedback and we hope to see you again soon.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
KYLIE
"Nice, great location, gets the job done."
The staff was extremely friendly and the breakfast is one of the best free hotel breakfasts I've ever had. The hotel itself is not in super new condition, but it is comfortable. The location was amazing in terms of centrality to many Atlanta attractions.
Response by Holiday Inn Express and Suites Atlanta Downtown
Elisabeth, Thank you for your recent stay at The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Downtown. We appreciate your feedback and we are glad that our staff and location got the job done. We apologize that the condition of our hotel did not meet your standards; we will put our effort forward to improving any issue that will make our property more enjoyable for all our guest. We hope to see you in the near future so that you can share your comments on the changes we make.
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
Elisabeth
Hotel lobby/elevators and bathroom could have been cleaner. The room was fine.
"good"
Older downtown hotel with nice staff and clean rooms--close to conference center.
Response by Holiday Inn Express and Suites Atlanta Downtown
Thank you for your recent stay at The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Downtown. We are pleased to know your stay with us was a good experience. Our staff appreciates your comments and we look forward to your return visit in the near future.
2 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
"Not bad but there are better ones"
It was a very small and cramped room. I've stayed in larger ones and for a cheaper price
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
"Welcome to the ATL."
First night room was about the size of my sons bedroom 12x10 with 2 fullsize beds needless to say it was TIGHT! Bathroom tub didn't drain well, was taking a shower in 3inches of standing water at the end of your shower. The heating system once turned on smell like someone peed down the vents, so we had no heat the first night. Thank goodness Ms Felica change our room to a upgrade right across the hall. The new room was much bigger and brighter.
Response by Holiday Inn Express and Suites Atlanta Downtown
Charles, Thank for your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Downtown. We apologize for the inconvenience you encounter while staying with us, however we are very pleased to know that our front desk agent Felicia was able to upgrade you to another room which made your stay more pleasant. We appreciate your comments and we will look into your concerns. We hope to see you back soon.
3 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
CHARLES
"gross"
The area was inundated with pan handlers and the homeless but most of the Atlanta area is like that. Rooms were small, some staff members viewed my group as an annoyance but worst of all, although they came and cleaned the room daily, it was obvious that the bed covers had not been changed for some time because DNA staining was noticed on one of the beds. Totally disgusting. Sorry for the review but I will be staying elsewhere.
4 night business trip Oct 22, 2014
Jeffery
"Nice hotel close to the World Congress center"
My room 907 was very comfortable and included a couch and refrigerator. The view is onto more hotel windows, but I didn't mind this because I came back to the room only to sleep. Good water pressure in the shower.
Response by Holiday Inn Express and Suites Atlanta Downtown
Thank you for your kind compliments of our address. I appreciate you taking the time to share your recent experience. It will be our pleasure to welcome you again during your next visit to Atlanta.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
Robin
"Convenient location"
My room was GREAT for a single - only one chair in "sitting area" - and very convenient to the U.S. Court of Appeals, Centennial Park and downtown.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
Donald
"So-so"
I stayed here while participating in a breast cancer walk. The main thing I needed was a comfortable, quiet room. The rooms themselves aren't bad at all, but the location downtown means there will be noise if anything is going on outside. The first night I moved rooms once to escape noise on the street, only to be hit with thumping music from a bar or other venue somewhere down the street. The second night it was very quiet, though. Hallways could use some updating, and the quality of the service was not the best. There was no one available at the front desk when I tried to check out; after waiting awhile I just wrote a note on my room key and left it on the desk.
Response by Holiday Inn Express and Suites Atlanta Downtown
We thank you for your recent stay at The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Downtown. We apologize for the inconvenience you encounter at your checkout time. We will address this with our staff as this is not acceptable for our guest to endure. We appreciate your input and we hope to see you back again soon.
2 night trip Oct 17, 2014
"Close to everything we visited"
Needed a hotel close to the Tabernacle and this was a great choice. Hotel staff was nice, room was clean. Liked the location of hotel for the park, world of coca-cola, the aquarium, cnn.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Holiday Inn Express - In the city and downtown!!!"
Morning breakfast was super. All staff seemed very nice and helpful except upon arrival at the front desk he would not tell you cost of parking in the area as "we don't ask our guests what they pay elsewhere." That really did not seem believable as I'm sure the parking garage, same side of building on the right as you come out of building, is used by many. Believe he just wanted to promote hotel's valet service. Felt our room was VERY small - as you entered the room w/the first queen bed having an x-tra long mattress and stuck out much farther than frame making moving about in the room more difficult just with two people. Must say both mattresses were very comfortable. The walls were dirty and needing cleaning and some paint!
Response by Holiday Inn Express and Suites Atlanta Downtown
Beth, Thank you for your recent stay at The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Downtown. We apologize that you endure an issue with parking while staying with us. We are a downtown location and our property doesn't have a parking garage. Our staff is not aware of the rates in the garages or lots because all the lots are individually own and operate. The rates change from time to time base on events, holidays, weekend rate, daily rate, or hourly rate. We do not control these rates nor do we know when these rates may change. We cannot provide our guest with this information because we are not the party responsible for setting or making changes to it. Thank you for your comments.
4 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
Beth
"Nice, Clean hotel & close to the Phillip are arena"
Great experience! The staff was very attentive and helpful.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Small Downtown hotel"
I felt misled by the price when I discovered that there was no parking. They said there was but it was all valet with a mandatory $25.00 weather I could find other street parking or not. The hotel elevator was shaky at best and needed repair. The breakfast room was difficult to find and clean but messy. They had yellow tape over one section for some problem. Overall it was not what I expected.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Lara
"Just ok for the price and no view."
The room with 2 queens was very small and no view. Although the furnishings looked pretty new, there were chips under the bed so the room had not been thoroughly cleaned. The staff was very friendly and accommodating however! The hotel itself was located just a short walk from restaurants and the Phillips Arena, and it had a convenience store just outside. I will say, however, that when we stepped outside at 2pm, we witnessed a police chase!
Response by Holiday Inn Express and Suites Atlanta Downtown
We are very grateful for your review and we would like to apologize for the view your room had. All of our rooms have different views so hopefully on a future reservation you will end up with a different view. We look forward to you coming back to visit our property.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
JoAnna
Overall the hotel was nice; however, I was a little disappointed with the staffs friendliness. The valet went above and beyond to help us, but the front desk staff was not helpful at all and they seemed as if they could care less that I was even there.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"I would not recommend"
Bugs were in the room, noisy drainage pipes...not a pleasant stay.
Response by Holiday Inn Express and Suites Atlanta Downtown
We would like to apologize for the unpleasant incident you faced while staying with us. We appreciate your review and we hope that you will visit us again in the future.
2 night business trip Sep 16, 2014
"Not worth the money."
The room are very, very, very small. The room was hot. .Had the air on the coldest setting and it still would not cool the room.
Response by Holiday Inn Express and Suites Atlanta Downtown
Thank you for writing a review of your recent stay with us. We are very sorry you experienced an undesirable stay. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we appreciate your feedback. We hope that you will consider giving us another chance.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
Zack
"Great City Hotel"
Great location. We opted for self-park across the street and on the weekend it's much cheaper but valet was not a bad deal and great for the convenience. Breakfast was nothing fancy but had the essentials. Able to walk to other restaurants and attractions. Walked to Georgia Dome and to World of Coca-Cola. Rooms were small but it is "in" the city so I didn't expect a huge room. Very comfortable for the two of us. The hotel seemed busy while we were there but I didn't hear anything once we were in our room. I would definitely stay again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express and Suites Atlanta Downtown
We certainly understand that our guests have many options when it comes to hotels within the area, and we appreciate you very much for choosing us as your place to stay! Our goal is to provide you with superior service each and every time you stay with us. Thank you for your review; please come back and see us soon.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Heidi
"Closest place to the con, and downtown ATL"
This was by far the best place to stay if your attending Atlanta for Dragon Con, MomoCon, or any other event that takes place downtown Atlanta. Will return, only wished that we had a bigger bed and more space.
4 night trip Aug 28, 2014
"Walking distance to sites. No room service."
The description said 2queen beds. However, there was only 1 queen bes in the room. The sitting area was in a separate room from the bed. It had a fridge & microwave. However when I called to get towels and cloths for the room they told me I had to come to the front because they didn't have room service. Also, they got confused about late checkouts.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
frequent travel
Great Staff. Small Rooms. Free Breakfast was OK at best.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
"Very convenient to everything!!!"
Came in town for a Braves game. The hotel was a little further from the stadium than I wanted, but it was a last minute trip. Everything about the hotel was great!!! The room was small, but wife and two pre-teen daughters were fine for a one night stay. The room was very clean and the staff was absolutely awesome!!! Unless you are planning to party in your room, I highly recommend it!!!
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Jonathan
Poor parking!
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
"Located close to convention center and park"
It was a nice hotel. The staff was awesome!
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014
everything was walking distance we went to a braves game and get to see a lot after the game
1 night trip Jul 28, 2014