All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
211 N 1st Street, Nashville, TN, 37213, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Friendly Staff"
We were very welcomed by Darcel and she was very helpful. We got moved into our room and looked in the bathtub and there was very gross standing water so we called the front desk and they had us moved to a new room immediately. Kenny was also very helpful in getting us moved to the new room and he gave us some very helpful information for traveling around the city and getting to some great things to do. We really appreciated how helpful and friendly all the staff was.
1 night trip with friends Mar 11, 2015
"A visit to Nashville"
Very clean, friendly staff, nice breakfast. We would stay there again.
1 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
nice breakfast great staff close to downtown ..cab rates where good when shuttle was not available
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Way to go!!"
Our stay was quite comfortable. No complaints at all. I usually stay in higher end hotels due to the frequent travel with my company. In comparison,although this was not one of those hotels, I would stay here again and again. Everything was lovely! The staff was friendly and helpful. The food was delicious and fairly priced. The location couldn't have been better for my son (down the street from the Titan's Stadium), and our room was clean and spacious.
2 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
TOMECIA
"Spring Break 2015"
My friends and I had a great stay. The hotel was very modern and clean. Every time we talked to someone who worked there they were able to answer out questions and help us out. The hotel looked like it was recently remodeled. The pool area was very nice and so was the work out area. We would have liked to see a hot tube but we couldn't complain.
2 night trip with friends Mar 11, 2015
Jamie
"Pleasant surprise."
The hotel was better than we expected. Very good in all aspects.The schuttle service was great. WE would stay therev again.
1 night romance trip Mar 3, 2015
Myra
"Off the beaten track but a good deal"
Came for the music scene and loved every minute of it!
2 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
Francis
"Old hotel with a face lift, great service."
Industrial neighborhood, but convenient if you have a car and hotel offers shuttle service. The renovations on this hotel help tremendously, however the details were lacking. Chipping paint on door frames, carpet in elevator didn't quite fit, etc. It's a shame the renovators didn't pay attention to details -- you would not know it's an old hotel if they had. Still the room was clean and the service was great. I'd stay again.
1 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
Patrick
"Close to Broadway- pretty spacious rooms"
Went for a bacherlorette party. Very clean & spacious rooms. Breakfast was ok
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
kathleen
"Very disappointing and upseting stay"
In November of 2014 I requested a room on the 2nd or 3rd, when we arrived they wanted to put us on the 5th floor. We had to wait another hour for them to clean a room on the 2nd floor. The next day we left the hotel about 9:30 and didn't get back till 5:30pm. OUr room was not cleaned yet. WE went to the front desk twice to request it be cleaned and waited another hour in the lounge but still no cleaning. WE had to get some towels and told them to forget it. WE feel we should get some kind of refund. WE like to use the stairs and in this hotel the only set of stairs lead not to the lobby but to the outside and that area was icy.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
Gerry and Mary
"tv mishap"
the hotel was very nice. the reception area was very welcoming. the employees were very friendly and greeted us right away. the only problem we had is with our tv. we had alittle down time so we went to our room to relax. the tv was fuzzy. we called the desk and they sent up someone right away. he looked at the tv and said he would be back. we never heard from him again.
2 night family trip Mar 3, 2015
Cynthia
"Not too shabby, nice walk from downtown."
Only issue we had while staying is the front desk people would rather posts small signs for customers to read important matters instead of telling them to their face. I asked 3 times about a shuttle to go downtown and was told "Yeah, no problem, he will be back soon." only to find out I had to be placed on a Reserved list to get on the shuttle. Waste of time. Instead we walked 1.5 miles to downtown which was a healthier option then stressing over it. The bar/restaurant area and staff were nice and courteous. Justin took care of us! I will stay here again, but the front desk workers need better training on customer service.
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Evan
Good for us, but friends room smelled like dog and had dog hairs in the bed
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"Close to downtown"
Very nice room accompanied by excellent staff. They were friendly and very knowledgable about the Nashville area. Only one negative to include, the water temperature in the shower was not consistent. It would become cooler then hotter, hotter then cooler without touching the handle.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Lousy location!! Excellent facility, though."
Good facility, if you're driving to. Easy to find right off the interstate. BUT, nothing else is nearby, particularly within walking distance. If your hungry, other than their excellent breakfast in the morning, the only food available is through the "Over and Under", which is part of the bar operation. Limited menu, poor food and overpriced. Served from 4-8PM. Very helpful staff-was there during Winter Storm Thor. Went out of way to accommodate.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
marilyn
The room needed night stands but other than that room was nice. Bathroom was wonderful!
3 night romance trip Feb 26, 2015
"Great hotel for a great price"
I would HIGHLY recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to stay close to downtown Nashville and not wanting to pay an absurd amount of money per night. The room was clean and ready for us for an early check in. The staff was great and so accomadating. They literally couldn't do enough for you. The cab ride to anywhere in Broadway was about $6.00 and the breakfast was a great surprise. Definitely not your average continental breakfast.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
The hotel overall is great, and very nice. One of the best I have stayed at in awhile. The only down fall is, it's so close to the highway it is kind of loud even at night but other than that it's a great hotel. Staff is so nice.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
HotelUser
"Girl's weekend"
Great hotel! Great service! Quick cab ride to Broadway! Would definitely stay again!
2 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015
Haley
"Pretty Hotel but limited Service"
I chose Clarion because of the indoor pool. However because it was open from 10am-10pm which are were the exact hours I had business meetings and evening plans I never used it. A 7am or 8am opening would have helped g or a morning workout. The hotel and restaurant was very attractive and food service staff was wonderful. Although the continental breakfast was very good the restaurant menu was quite limited and front desk staff was friendly but not very knowledgeable (ie: couldn't help us get channel 5 on TV or a needed extension cord for room. If my next visit doesn't involve business meetings,I'll stay there again. I'd like to try the pool.
3 night business trip Feb 25, 2015
Ameedah
"Nice stay in Nashville!"
Great service, nice hotel, cool decor, fun and friendly bar/restaurant, shuttle service, clean rooms.
3 night trip Feb 24, 2015
Nadine
"Nashville Stop"
We stopped in Nashville for a few nights on our way to Florida. The hotel was very nice. It looked like it was recently remodeled. Location was great, close to Downtown Nashville. The neighborhood was just OK.
2 night trip with friends Feb 10, 2015
"Friendly staff / reasonably priced Nashville hotel"
Got stuck in Nashville during the February 2015 ice storm, so I got to stay an extra night at the Clarion Hotel. It was a very nice hotel. Staff was pleasant. Shuttle service was good as long as you planned ahead for it and reserved a seat at your desired time. Also, it ran until 9pm to pick you up and return you to the hotel, which was great. The location is a bit farther than expected from Broadway strip, but in nice weather it would be walking distance.
3 night trip with friends Feb 13, 2015
Andrea
"wonderful place to stay"
The staff was friendly and helpful. They were smiling and the place was very convenient especially with the shuttle they offer. Thank you for an amazing stay
3 night family trip Feb 22, 2015
Christal
"Signage needs work"
Hotel was fine overall but very difficult to pinpoint on the street as we were driving up. Hotel sign is not very visible and it was only because my husband pulled into the Cheesecake Factory entrance, out of GPS instruction, that we found we were in the right place. We heard other visitors inquiring about the same thing from the parking valets. They need a more prominent sign. But staff was just great and room very comfortable and pleasant. Also it was so convenient to have the streetcar stop just out front.
2 night trip Feb 18, 2015
"Not very comfortable"
Despite somewhat new renovations, the overall quality was below my expectations. Appearances don't equate to comfort.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
"Not again."
I had to switch rooms three times. The staff is overwhelmed and under trained. The location is not very safe. I would not recommend this hotel.
4 night business trip Feb 14, 2015
"Very Pleasant"
It was clean and quiet and nice breakfast. Staff helpful.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
"weekend getaway"
Our stay was great. The front desk staff was VERY friendly and helpful. Had drinks in the bar on Saturday night because the weather was TERRIBLE. Really enjoyed having a drink at the bar with my husband. Very low key, yet friendly. Room was very clean and all employees were super nice.
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Bekki Jo
"Comfortable Place to Stay"
The room was average and the beds were comfortable. The rooms and hotel are in need of upgrades as the decorating is very outdated. The shuttle provided to downtown locations was nice. Good location to downtown.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Great hotel with very accommodating and friendly staff!
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
Kristin
Was a very surprised in how polite the staff was. Deandre at the front desk is one of the best customer service agents I have every had the privilege of dealing with at a hotel, and I travel weekly. I applaud the customer focus on how each employee truly respects the guests. I would suggest that maintenance focus on some minor "housekeeping" items. The room I was in had the plastic pipe access behind the bathroom door falling out of wall. The paint was bubbling on the ceiling in the bathroom, and the coaxial cable to the t.v. was defective and you had to jiggle it to get the cable in a good position so you had good reception.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"great stay"
my stay wass great. nice and clean
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
yvonda
"Good hotel for a long weekend trip"
My wife and I brought the kids to Nashville for the long weekend. We really liked the hotel. Decorations were modern, breakfast was great and the staff was friendly. The one big drawback was the heater in the pool area was broken. We chose a hotel with a decent looking pool because of the kids, and this really put a damper on the swimming time. The pool itself was warm, but the room was freezing. Needless to say, we couldn't swim very long. We had to leave a night early due to the snowstorm on Presidents' Day weekend. We would stay here again if I could confirm ahead of time that the pool would be available.
2 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Derrick
"Nice hotel nearby broadway."
I had fantastic stay there. I would prefer to stay there again when I go to Nashville.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Kumar
"Good location, but old hotel."
The location is nice - it is very close to downtown - and the free parking/breakfast/Wifi/shuttle is great, but the hotel is pretty old and not in the best condition. I thought the price was entirely too high for the quality of the hotel. The hotel desperately needs to be renovated.
1 night trip with friends Feb 15, 2015
Rachel
This hotel is a wonderful, affordable place to stay when in Nashville. The free shuttle was good for getting back and forth to downtown. This hotel is not within walking distance to downtown, which I thought it was. But for the price...who cares? Honestly, wee spent two nights here for what one night would have cost in one of the downtown hotels. The breakfast buffet was delicious also. The lady taking care of the food and supplies was running her butt off trying to keep things stocked. She did a great job. We will stay here again.....someday!
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Connie
"Poor service"
Smoke detector kept beeping and nothing was done about it. We called guest service and they acted like whatever
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Great Hotel near downtown for the price"
A weekend visit to see the town. The amenities were great. A place I would come back to.
2 night trip with friends Feb 13, 2015
Carolyn
"You get what you paid for."
Nothing worked. The room refrigerator was broken. The room thermostat was broken -- had to get a maintenance man in. The room safe was locked and could not be opened. The breakfast was not good. This is not a walking neighborhood - though close to downtown you can't safely walk through this neighborhood. Though the price was good, you got what you paid for. Next time I will spring for the extra $30 or $40 per night rather than stay in this place.
2 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
"The room was cold."
Walking distance to Hot Chocolate 15K at Bicentennial Mall State Park. Breakfast with waffles. Plenty of free parking.
Allyson
"Took family in conjunction w a convention"
Pros: Shuttle, Breakfast was good, clean room and helpful staff Cons: Not much in walking distance, pool is cold in the winter which is when an indoor pool is most useful
4 night family trip Feb 10, 2015
Dustin
"Ryder's Review"
This hotel had some pretty poor reviews online when I booked, but honestly I was pleasantly surprised with my stay. Everyone was nice, everything was clean, great breakfast and affordable!
2 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
Ryder
"Excellent stay !!"
Excellent stay !! Would stay there again. Close to downtown activities!!
1 night romance trip Feb 8, 2015
alex
"Nice Hotel for a Great Price"
Hotel was clean and very modern. Room was very comfortable and free wifi and parking was a plus being so close to downtown. Free breakfast was "ok", but I believe you gotta get there early or everything looks picked over.
2 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
Billy
"Overall good"
Overall this was a good hotel. The hotel is aesthetically pleasing and the room was clean and spacious. The continental breakfast was great (although it needs to be better organized to make the flow of people a little more efficient). Neighborhood and parking were safe. Hotel location is close to the interstate and fairly close to downtown so it's easy to get anywhere and is only a few minutes away from most places we were going. We actually walked from the arena (downtown) back to the hotel with no issues (but I don't recommend it for everyone - we're active and we've walked through a lot of big cities)! It is definitely an easy walk to the stadium. I was not aware that there was a shuttle but I also didn't ask. My biggest complaint was how noisy the room was, the walls were very thin. It shouldn't be a problem unless you're close to a large, rowdy group of teenage boys who are practicing handstands against the wall at 2:00 AM. The comforter on the bed was not that great and the mattress was very firm. Assuming you're room is close to decent people the room is totally fine, but I'd recommend bringing ear plugs just in case.
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"Very Freindly"
Great stay, awesome free breakfast!
1 night family trip Feb 8, 2015
"Perfect location and great price"
The hotel is literally minutes away from downtown and you can use the FREE shuttle to get to the action until 9pm. It costs $5 to get back to the hotel. The room (and hotel) are non-smoking but clearly people in our room smoked like chimneys and the comforter had cigarette burns on it. The room was clean and nicely updated other wise. The staff is super friendly and the free breakfast was so perfect! Free parking too. Clearly was a great stay for us.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Katerade
"Close to Downtown"
Was pleased with its proximity to Downtown. $10 cab fare (including tip). I will stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
Very nice hotel. Great staff. Very comfortable beds and very clean rooms!
Other trip Feb 9, 2015