All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
211 N 1st Street, Nashville, TN, 37213, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Average Hotel"
Average hotel that is very over priced. Their staff clearly tries to make up for this though. For the money, many more hotels that are actually down town are available.
1 night romance trip Jun 17, 2015
"Great but a little pricey."
Great but expensive.
2 night romance trip Jun 15, 2015
"Friendly staff - comfortable stay"
The staff was friendly and helpful and even let us check in early so we could nap after a long red-eye flight. The neighborhood was industrial but easy to get to where you need to go. Comfortable beds and clean rooms. A great place to drop your stuff and return after a long day exploring Nashville!
2 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
Lauren
"Great price and location!"
Great place to stay! Close to the bar district so you can hear all the talented musicians! Shuttle service was very convenient! The free breakfast was really great too! The only issue we had was that Hotels.com allowed us to request a roll-away bed without the Clarion being able to accommodate it. Due to fire codes, none of their rooms can have a roll-away.
2 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2015
"great for the money"
The complimentary breakfast and shuttle downtown were fantastic.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
kristy
"Not Good"
Not very happy with the hotel. First room the AC didn't work, moved to another and the TV picture was poor. Room was noisy from the AC and adjoining rooms. Hotel needs a make over.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"Convenient to Downtown, Super Reasonable"
I normally would avoid staying in a downtown hotel, but since I was familiar with this part of Nashville I chose the Stadium location for its convenience to downtown. The hotel was very nice, the staff was helpful, beds were very comfortable, and the price was reasonable.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Good view, OK location, Little pricey"
I chose this hotel as it stated .9 miles from city center and all of the other closer options to downtown Nashville were booked. It is indeed a short drive, however, if you anticipate walking into town I'd suggest you book elsewhere. You would be walking through a shady, industrial part of town that is not lit at night. For the cost of this hotel I would've expected to be able to walk into town. It is a mediocre hotel with a decent location and a steep price tag.
1 night family trip May 18, 2015
Kathleen
"Nashville excursion..."
Very helpful staff. Across the river from downtown, easy one mile walk. Convenient shuttle. Needs new decor; dated. Excellent price.
Other trip May 24, 2015
Mel
"John's review"
Arrived for meeting, just before 9pm, had to rush to bar for dinner as it was closing down meal service. Hotel in an industrial area no option in walking distance. Had shuttle to meeting venue, ran irregularly, had to call to arrange pickup and was not large enough for all clients to use when they wanted. At times long wait for cab pickup. Facility itself was neat, clean and well maintained. No surprises, extra or hidden charges
3 night business trip May 13, 2015
"Clean, friendly. Would return."
Great breakfast, easy parking, friendly staff, clean rooms.
Other trip May 21, 2015
Courtney
Good hotel but not so much of a great surrounding, definitely not a 4 star hotel, more like 3 stars.
Other trip May 21, 2015
Arrived to check in an hour and a half after check in time started. Room wasn't ready. When I pointed out that check in had started an hour and a half ago I was told (rather rudely) that 'those rooms just take longer to clean' and was offered to either wait for the room I had paid for or take a different room. As we had plans that were already being delayed, waiting for the room I had booked was not an option. No one offered an apology, or a partial refund, or even a voucher for a cab ride. Very disappointed in the service and quality of this stay.
Other trip May 19, 2015
"surprisingly very nice."
Location was good,but rather secluded. I liked the price and would stay there again.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Sharre
"No regrets"
Clean and comfortable, walls were a little thin but nothing that created issues. Close proximity to downtown with free shuttle service every hour. Would stay again.
2 night romance trip May 10, 2015
Alyssa
Hotel was comfortable and convenient to our needs.
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Nashville trip"
3 couples with a lengthy "must see" list. We had a great time on Broadway, our friends saw us on live cam at Tootsies and were on The Highway Friday afternoon. Everyone we met in Nashville was very friendly, had a fun golf cart tour of the city (thanks golf cart Mike), toured the Ryman and took a back stage tour and saw a show at the Grand Ole Opery. Studio b tour is a "must do" as is The Hermitage and Printers Alley. We ate, drank and laughed our way up and down Broadway and 1st and 2nd Streets. Great time and can't wait to go back!
Other trip May 17, 2015
Carolyn
"Clarion Nashville"
Hot water took way too long getting hot. Breakfast could have had more than one choice of meat (sausage) that was very greasy and not appetizing. Staff was friendly but made us wait at front desk because they kept answering the phone instead if giving the attention to people that were physically there. I found that rude!
1 night family trip May 13, 2015
"Party boys from Southern Illinois"
Me and a friend came down for one night to go honky tonking downtown. The hotel isnt right downtown but they run a shuttle to first and Broadway, take it. I've stayed here twice and I will stay here the next time I come to town. I can't say enough good things about this hotel. You'd pay twice as much for this level of quality across the river. Can't wait to visit again.
1 night trip with friends May 9, 2015
Jeffrey
"Great Hotel, staff ?????"
upon arrival the entire system was down. The clerk behind the counter was apparently shewing her food while trying to check us in. The !st room she checked us into already had a visitor after lugging all the luggage and 2 kids back down to the lobby the hotel manager properly checked us into a room that was actually available. The room was very clean and comfortable, breakfast was plentiful and the kids LOVED the 8' depth in the the clean and warm pool. I'd give the hotel a 10, The staff behind the guest check in counter could use a bit of training.
1 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
Anne
"So so"
Old hotel. Remodel made little difference. Bed comfortable. Dated. Not a clean appearance. Cigarette butts on entrance sidewalks. Old AC by windows but was cool. Free breakfast typical.
1 night family trip May 7, 2015
Wonderful staff. Very nice room and amenities! Would stay there again.
Other trip May 9, 2015
"Hotel Stay"
Staff was very friendly. Hallways and rooms are a little tired. Walls and doors are very thin. Could hear conversations in next room. The beds were very comfortable (perfect after a day of celebrating on Broadway!). I was told that the hotel was a short, safe walk to downtown, which it was not.(It is in an industrial area) They do have a shuttle into the downtown area, but you need to make a reservation since it fills up very quickly.
3 night family trip Apr 30, 2015
Kathryn
"Wonderful place to rest after a day downtown!"
This was a wonderful hotel and the staff were super kind and helpful! If I am ever in Nashville again for personal travel I will definitely stay at this hotel!
1 night trip with friends Apr 29, 2015
Billie Jo
"Wasn't horrible"
Didn't leave new towels or change the bed sheets when they turned the room. Elevators didn't work properly. Friendly service at the front desk though
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
daniel
"Comfortable stay"
Perfect place to stay for my bacherlotte party. Free shuttle to downtown Nashville. Clean and comfortable stay!
Other trip May 5, 2015
Kacey
"Convenient to downtown"
Price was right. Clean room. Frindly staff. Had a free shuttle to downtown.
Other trip May 4, 2015
"Really nice staff!"
The hotel is quiet, comfortable, and pleasantly decorated. I love the lobby!
1 night family trip Apr 27, 2015
Angie
"GREAT"
The stay was Amazing! We arrived kind of late but the desk staff were just as upbeat and friendly as if it were the daytime! The morning staff were a joy to hold a conversation with as well! The room was beautiful and clean and it was well worth the price! I would love to stay here again!
1 night romance trip Apr 29, 2015
kierstyn D.
"Definitely not what we were expecting!"
This hotel was tastefully decorated, but being old was not very soundproof! Not only is there a trucking company next door with semi's coming out all day and night, the walls are paper thin and it was possible to hear the people in the next room (most of the night). The staff was very accommodating and moved us, but forgot to record that and checked someone into our room in the middle of the night! Always use the safety latch! Additionally, the bartenders could use a food sanitation class... handling the condiments bare-handed and I actually saw one use spit to clean something off the bar! The breakfast bar was a mess. The shuttle drivers were very nice and that is a great service. Thought we were going to be closer to the downtown.
2 night romance trip Apr 28, 2015
"Nashville"
Excellent stay - room was great, very comfortable and clean. Staff pleasant and courteous. Breakfast was very average and the area mixed industrial but they had a shuttle bus into town and it was only a 20 minute walk.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"Odd location but great hotel!"
The bed was very comfortable and the room was very clean. The service was excellent. The breakfast was also very delicious.
2 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
"Nice hotel close to the city."
Good experience. Comfortable, clean room. Would stay again.
Liz
"Comfort close to downtown"
This hotel is close to downtown areas like Music Row and the stadium. Shoney's and Gerst Hause are within walking distance and quite delicious. The neighborhood does not seem bad, we walked to and from Gerst Hause and only passed 3 people on the sidewalk. Parking was well lit and staff was outstanding! Our room was clean, but there was a lack of detailed cleaning. A piece of tape with a streamer was still above the window and other small details like that, but it smelled clean and everything else looked clean. Pool was clean and breakfast was delicious with a typical continental breakfast layout. I could hear some of the people next to us but they were quite loud. When they weren't yelling I couldn't hear them in my room. They also offer a free shuttle to and from downtown area.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"Hotel fine, towels were like sand paper."
Hotel management were extremely nice. We were a little out of the way of music row, but for the price it was very nice. Hotel had transportation to and from music row which made things easy.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"Great hotel for Rock and Roll Marathon"
Stayed the weekend for the Rock and Roll Marathon. The hotel was in a great location to walk to the start and from the finish. They provided breakfast at 5am so we could eat before the race. If you want to use the shuttle to downtown, make sure you book early as they fill up fast. Taxis were cheap to and from downtown. Cleaning staff was very friendly; the front desk staff was hit or miss. Rooms were clean. Overall, great place to stay.
Allison
Great location for running the country music marathon. Able to walk to start and finish line. Free parking, free breakfast and a free shuttle to downtown. Pleased with our stay at this hotel.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
It was a great experience. The hotel staff was very pleasant.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Clean and comfortable stay!"
I am very weary with choosing hotels! I can honestly say there was absolutely nothing wrong with my choice of staying at the Clarion! I was comfortable there, it was very clean, and staff was excellent!
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
"Good hotel. Glad we stayed there."
We booked this hotel because it had a shuttle to downtown. The hotel came through with flying colors with the shuttle when you needed it.
2 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
"Close to downtown"
Thought about changing this hotel for another after reading a review saying it was far from downtown SOOOO glad I didn't!! Only about 2 miles from downtown and couldn't ask for a nicer place to stay. Looking forward to the next trip there.
4 night family trip Apr 19, 2015
"loved it"
Awesome hotel with great pricing. The shuttle was a little behind to take us to our concert so the manager drove us there instead of making us wait. Best hotel I've stayed in a while!
1 night trip with friends Apr 22, 2015
Megan
"Bachelorette Party"
Flew in for a weekend bachelorette party. The hotel was great. Staff was helpful, room was clean, the location wasn't perfect but it's just outside of downtown. Maybe a 5 minute drive. The hotel bar/restaurant was great. Justin, the bartender, was awesome! Super friendly & funny.. I would definitely recommend it!
3 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
"sketch neighborhood great hotel"
Warm friendly staff. Bar food was well done and priced right.
3 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
Great experience. The shuttle driver was great. Clean rooms and accommodating staff. Will come back !
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"Lego Fest"
We had a great experience. All of the staff were very helpful and pleasant. I will stay at this hotel again when I visit Nashville.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Amy S
Great hotel. Clean, awesome staff, nice facilities and yummy breakfast.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
"Misadvertised, Beware!"
The hotel is listed as "Downtown/ Stadium". Hotel is close to the stadium, but not close to downtown (You could not walk had to take transportation). The hotel is in a poor part of town, our shuttle driver actually told us NOT to walk around. The hotel does have a free shuttle to take you downtown since it is not within walking distance, we were not told to "sign up" for the shuttle whenever we checked in, which you have to do to be able to ride. I was greatly disappointed in the staff, especially reading so many reviews that mentioned how friendly everyone was. We were treated extremely poorly by multiple members of the staff. They were not friendly and made us feel as if we were an inconvenience to them. Once we were downtown and waited 45 minutes for a shuttle that never came, even though I called THREE times. We ended up paying a taxi to take us back to the hotel. Overall very disappointed with the experience, my advice would to be to pay a little more to stay somewhere truly downtown!
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Brooke
Hotel is in a great location for downtown, $4 cab ride to get to Broadway. Great view of the stadium and downtown. Hotel looks very nice from the outside, rooms could use some updating.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Convenient location near downtown."
Convenient Hotel location but little noisy during night time as railroad near area. Breakfast buffet very good. It would be desirable if planning on renovation as some areas look damaged. In general is good hotel.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015