All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
211 N 1st Street, Nashville, TN, 37213, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Comfort close to downtown"
This hotel is close to downtown areas like Music Row and the stadium. Shoney's and Gerst Hause are within walking distance and quite delicious. The neighborhood does not seem bad, we walked to and from Gerst Hause and only passed 3 people on the sidewalk. Parking was well lit and staff was outstanding! Our room was clean, but there was a lack of detailed cleaning. A piece of tape with a streamer was still above the window and other small details like that, but it smelled clean and everything else looked clean. Pool was clean and breakfast was delicious with a typical continental breakfast layout. I could hear some of the people next to us but they were quite loud. When they weren't yelling I couldn't hear them in my room. They also offer a free shuttle to and from downtown area.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"Hotel fine, towels were like sand paper."
Hotel management were extremely nice. We were a little out of the way of music row, but for the price it was very nice. Hotel had transportation to and from music row which made things easy.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"Great hotel for Rock and Roll Marathon"
Stayed the weekend for the Rock and Roll Marathon. The hotel was in a great location to walk to the start and from the finish. They provided breakfast at 5am so we could eat before the race. If you want to use the shuttle to downtown, make sure you book early as they fill up fast. Taxis were cheap to and from downtown. Cleaning staff was very friendly; the front desk staff was hit or miss. Rooms were clean. Overall, great place to stay.
Allison
Great location for running the country music marathon. Able to walk to start and finish line. Free parking, free breakfast and a free shuttle to downtown. Pleased with our stay at this hotel.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
It was a great experience. The hotel staff was very pleasant.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Clean and comfortable stay!"
I am very weary with choosing hotels! I can honestly say there was absolutely nothing wrong with my choice of staying at the Clarion! I was comfortable there, it was very clean, and staff was excellent!
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
"Good hotel. Glad we stayed there."
We booked this hotel because it had a shuttle to downtown. The hotel came through with flying colors with the shuttle when you needed it.
2 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
"Close to downtown"
Thought about changing this hotel for another after reading a review saying it was far from downtown SOOOO glad I didn't!! Only about 2 miles from downtown and couldn't ask for a nicer place to stay. Looking forward to the next trip there.
4 night family trip Apr 19, 2015
"loved it"
Awesome hotel with great pricing. The shuttle was a little behind to take us to our concert so the manager drove us there instead of making us wait. Best hotel I've stayed in a while!
1 night trip with friends Apr 22, 2015
Megan
"Bachelorette Party"
Flew in for a weekend bachelorette party. The hotel was great. Staff was helpful, room was clean, the location wasn't perfect but it's just outside of downtown. Maybe a 5 minute drive. The hotel bar/restaurant was great. Justin, the bartender, was awesome! Super friendly & funny.. I would definitely recommend it!
3 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
"sketch neighborhood great hotel"
Warm friendly staff. Bar food was well done and priced right.
3 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
Great experience. The shuttle driver was great. Clean rooms and accommodating staff. Will come back !
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"Lego Fest"
We had a great experience. All of the staff were very helpful and pleasant. I will stay at this hotel again when I visit Nashville.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Amy S
Great hotel. Clean, awesome staff, nice facilities and yummy breakfast.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
"Misadvertised, Beware!"
The hotel is listed as "Downtown/ Stadium". Hotel is close to the stadium, but not close to downtown (You could not walk had to take transportation). The hotel is in a poor part of town, our shuttle driver actually told us NOT to walk around. The hotel does have a free shuttle to take you downtown since it is not within walking distance, we were not told to "sign up" for the shuttle whenever we checked in, which you have to do to be able to ride. I was greatly disappointed in the staff, especially reading so many reviews that mentioned how friendly everyone was. We were treated extremely poorly by multiple members of the staff. They were not friendly and made us feel as if we were an inconvenience to them. Once we were downtown and waited 45 minutes for a shuttle that never came, even though I called THREE times. We ended up paying a taxi to take us back to the hotel. Overall very disappointed with the experience, my advice would to be to pay a little more to stay somewhere truly downtown!
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Brooke
Hotel is in a great location for downtown, $4 cab ride to get to Broadway. Great view of the stadium and downtown. Hotel looks very nice from the outside, rooms could use some updating.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Convenient location near downtown."
Convenient Hotel location but little noisy during night time as railroad near area. Breakfast buffet very good. It would be desirable if planning on renovation as some areas look damaged. In general is good hotel.
MaryEly
"Very nice hotel"
At first, I was disappointed with the location of the hotel, as it was shown to be a "downtown" hotel, which was the reason we selected it. But they do offer a shuttle service to the downtown area (two different locations) at frequent intervals, which made it all better.
Chicken Little
"A little disapointing"
Checked in and saw an armed security cop? Red Flag. The hotel was a little dated, and we did not get the clean, comfortable feel. It was outside of downtown and we were advised not to walk there? Another red flag! Yes it was less than some of the other hotels we looked at so I guess you get what you pay for. We stayed one night and then checked out and moved to a different hotel.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
Nice renovations, but could be cleaner. Very dark lighting. Breakfast was good. Staff was friendly. We did have an issue with our cards to get into our room. Had to have reprogrammed several times. That was kind of a pain.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
S.C.
"good stay. I'll be back."
The staff was friendly and had a usable sense of humor. I appreciate that. The free shuttle service to downtown was a nice perk.
1 night trip with friends Mar 31, 2015
"NICE"
FUN
1 night romance trip Mar 30, 2015
Marlene S
Nice hotel, friendly staff, and shuttle to downtown. Saved money in cabs.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"Comfortable!"
Attended Convention at Music City Center and this hotel was a convenient 1.3 miles away by car.
5 night business trip Mar 25, 2015
Gerardo
"Stinky Shower Curtain"
I was pleased with the location, the staff and the beds. I was disgusted by the moldy smell in the bathroom. Towels were clean and the bathroom looked clean but the shower curtain stunk. Seems to me staff should have smelled it and changed the curtain.
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Jacqueline
It was such a fun trip! The hotel was comfortable and clean. Would definitely want to visit again!
"Convenient good hotel"
We wanted a more affordable option than staying right downtown and this hotel hit the mark. Parking was free and it was easily accessible from the highway. I will say the outside of the hotel doesn't do the inside justice. While the exterior color may not do much for you, the interior finishes seem fairly modern and clean. It must have been remodeled recently. Only about a $5.00 UBER ride to broadway. We'll definitely stay here again.
TL
"Decent hotel"
TV was fuzzy, air conditioner control was not working, staff not super helpful or nice. Shuttle never worked out for us.
"Nice hotel close to downtown Nashville."
Everything very nice at this hotel. Beds extremely comfortable !! Staff very accommodating !!!!
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Mother of Bride
"Would go back"
Nice place good look of down town but thought the rooms were over priced for the location. You still had to get a cab or shuttle to downtown.
2 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
"great location"
Great downtown location which worked for me . The restaurant at the hotel was a nice feature if you didn't want to go out. The food was a good value and I will stay there again
3 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
Looked for lower price..close to exit interstate..best breakfast ever! Room quiet..roomy ..bath clean..overall.We decided to shuttle to Nashville nite life area. Let's you off close to restaurants and Rhyman ..We did taxi back. .too late for shuttle..but small price to pay...we would definitely do again..Came in for concert at Rhyman and left next AM..
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
best for less!
"Weekend trip"
People were nice. Area not so great. You cannot walk to downtown. Breakfast was a nice perk
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
donna
It was an adequate stay the location was a little uneasy.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Good Stay"
Definitely needs some maintenance such as paint etc. It was clean. Keep shuttle open later. Nice staff. Great bar.
1 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
Stephen
"Weekend Getaway"
My stay was a pleasant one. Staff is both entertaining and hospitable. Cannot say enough about their staff and hotel. 10/10 would stay again.
Response by Clarion Hotel Nashville Downtown - Stadium
Thank you for the kind words. We work very hard and are happy you enjoyed your stay. Looking forward to seeing you in the near future.
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"Downtown hotel"
One overnight stay. Slept well. Room comfortable. No problems. Didn't eat breakfast due to schedule conflict.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
frequent travel
"Nashville"
The hotel was nice. The neighborhood was a little questionable, but the property is fenced in and they have a shuttle that will take you to Broadway and back. Maybe other places too. I didn't ask that. Breakfast was free and very good. Room was clean and the bed was very comfortable.
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
Margaret
"Very clean and close to downtown"
Very close to downtown and they even offer a free shuttle to downtown. Hotel was very clean and the staff was great.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Brad
"Good, solid hotel."
This place is not luxury but it's not trash either. Good, solid family place. Their free shuttle service to downtown and back is great. Not a perfect location- but not bad and the shuttles make up for it.
1 night trip with friends Mar 12, 2015
Sandra
"Nice hotel close to downtown"
We loved the hotel. Very nice and clean!! Staff members were very friendly! The hotel is close enough to walk to downtown, but it's quite a jaunt! Overall, we enjoyed every minute of our stay!! I would and have recommended this hotel!
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
Nat
"Downtown location?"
The Hotel is not downtown like they advertise. Their downtown shuttle was never available when we wanted to use it. In all actuality the walk downtown was 20 - 25 minutes if you are a walker. A bit seedy walking back to hotel after dark though.
1 night romance trip Mar 11, 2015
"Friendly Staff"
We were very welcomed by Darcel and she was very helpful. We got moved into our room and looked in the bathtub and there was very gross standing water so we called the front desk and they had us moved to a new room immediately. Kenny was also very helpful in getting us moved to the new room and he gave us some very helpful information for traveling around the city and getting to some great things to do. We really appreciated how helpful and friendly all the staff was.
1 night trip with friends Mar 11, 2015
"A visit to Nashville"
Very clean, friendly staff, nice breakfast. We would stay there again.
1 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
nice breakfast great staff close to downtown ..cab rates where good when shuttle was not available
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Way to go!!"
Our stay was quite comfortable. No complaints at all. I usually stay in higher end hotels due to the frequent travel with my company. In comparison,although this was not one of those hotels, I would stay here again and again. Everything was lovely! The staff was friendly and helpful. The food was delicious and fairly priced. The location couldn't have been better for my son (down the street from the Titan's Stadium), and our room was clean and spacious.
2 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
TOMECIA
"Spring Break 2015"
My friends and I had a great stay. The hotel was very modern and clean. Every time we talked to someone who worked there they were able to answer out questions and help us out. The hotel looked like it was recently remodeled. The pool area was very nice and so was the work out area. We would have liked to see a hot tube but we couldn't complain.
2 night trip with friends Mar 11, 2015
Jamie
"Pleasant surprise."
The hotel was better than we expected. Very good in all aspects.The schuttle service was great. WE would stay therev again.
1 night romance trip Mar 3, 2015
Myra
"Off the beaten track but a good deal"
Came for the music scene and loved every minute of it!
2 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
Francis
"Old hotel with a face lift, great service."
Industrial neighborhood, but convenient if you have a car and hotel offers shuttle service. The renovations on this hotel help tremendously, however the details were lacking. Chipping paint on door frames, carpet in elevator didn't quite fit, etc. It's a shame the renovators didn't pay attention to details -- you would not know it's an old hotel if they had. Still the room was clean and the service was great. I'd stay again.
1 night family trip Mar 11, 2015