All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
211 N 1st Street, Nashville, TN, 37213, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Value
    Room is all right
    Regular internet service
"GREAT find!"
Great hotel! The bed and pillows were fantastic! The free shuttle is a wonderful way to get to all the great places on Broadway and save yourself a lot of money and hassle with parking your personal car. I will definitely stay here again!
3 night business trip Nov 22, 2015
Lee
The staff was great and I have no complaints with the exception of a very loud party going on under my window on my second night. It woke me up around 2 am and didn't let up until after 3 am. Other than that, the room was comfortable and the shower pressure was good. I walked to the downtown area (around a 20 minute walk)--if anyone else is prone to do that, keep in mind that the hotel is located in an industrial area with a lot of semis and little car traffic at night.
2 night business trip Nov 19, 2015
Not Provided
Great
2 night trip Nov 18, 2015
Clayton
"2 night stay"
Hotel was overall very nice but we don't think it's right to charge $90 more for a Wednesday night , just because there's a concert in town that we did not even go to! overheard them talking to another guest that the price hike on Wednesday night was because of a concert in town ! Would've stayed longer if hotel rates were so high to begin with. Besides the window leaking in from all the rain outside and the TV channel 42 was fuzzy everything else was fine
2 night romance trip Nov 17, 2015
Not Provided
"nice hotel"
my son and i went to Nashville for a couple of days to see the city. the hotel wasn't the closest to the city but the shuttle takes you there and you take a cab home (like 7-8 dollars) after 9:00 p.m. the hotel was more than suitable for our situation and the front desk (kenny) was very helpful.
3 night family trip Nov 10, 2015
RICHARD
"Great location...great staff"
In town for a few days of fun. Was not disappointed in the room.. Super comfy bed, very helpful staff, easy location to get to and from. Great breakfast!
3 night romance trip Oct 28, 2015
jim
"Fall weekend in Nashville."
Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Shuttle to downtown was great (5 minutes), but stopped running too early(9:00pm). Rooms could use some remodeling, but were very clean and comfortable. Room rates were fair for the location and services provided. Good breakfast with large selection.
3 night romance trip Nov 5, 2015
paul
room was nice, gym was adequate for a quick workout. the worst thing was the breakfast. it was free, but I could not even stand to eat it. I have never had eggs that horrible in my life.
1 night romance trip Nov 5, 2015
My stay was great. The staff was amazing when I had a problem in my room due to someone else smoking and the smell was in my room. They immediately handled the situation, changes my room, and worked to find the culprit so they could charge them accordingly. They handled all of our needs and the shuttle service was extremely useful. I would stay there again.
2 night business trip Nov 3, 2015
Elena
"GREAT STAY"
Everyone was nice. We had supper at the Hotel because my husband was having trouble walking. It was GREAT. They also had a shuttle that took people to and from downtown, however due to my husbands knee being messed up, we couldnt use it (drop off to far from concert location). I also didnt like shuttle schedule as it stopped at 9pm, as we were downtown until 1030pm, but I wasnt expecting a shuttle at all. Nice that they offer it...
1 night romance trip Oct 28, 2015
Good hotel. The bed was not as comfortable as it looked.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2015
"excellent stay"
The hotel was located right off the interstate and very easy on/off. Hotel staff was super friendly and accommodating. Hotel was very clean. Very easy to drive downtown from hotel. We would definitely stay here again.
4 night romance trip Oct 28, 2015
Angie
"Highly recommend"
Friendly, helpful staff. Great location.
1 night trip Oct 28, 2015
Judtih
"I would stay there again."
No complaints. I did have a hot water issue but was put in another room right down the hall within just 10 minutes.
2 night business trip Oct 27, 2015
"Nice place in Nashville"
Everybody was very friendly. Shuttle worked great.
1 night romance trip Oct 26, 2015
Sherri B.
"Nashville clarion --Fun Stay"
Fun, close to downtown. The shuttle really helped us. We enjoyed our stay.
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2015
Janice
"Close to stadium. That's all."
The staff was not knowledgeable in regards to: places to eat, urgent care center( I had to go to one) availability of tours. We were PAYING customers of the hotel and they could not guarantee parking for us when the college football game was going on. They were charging people to park in the hotel parking lot and if we left we may not have been able to park when we came back from our outing. The rooms walls were paper thin. We heard the room next door all night. Especially their tv. Our air conditioner was extremely loud and it would wake us up continually throughout the night when it clicked on. Going without AC was not an option. The food at the hotel was barely edible. It was cold. Beer we wanted was not available. "Oh. They are supposed to come and refill it." There never was any iced tea the 5 days we were there. Buffet in morning was great.
5 night trip with friends Oct 14, 2015
Katherine
"No privacy,paper thin walls"
For 2 days straight the room on the side of me woke me up around 4am by talking on the phone really loud. The walls are so thin you can hear every noise inside and out. Not the ideal expierence especially when you're on vacation.
Other trip Oct 22, 2015
"Never again"
Depressing location
2 night business trip Oct 13, 2015
"HARMONY IN THE MUSIC CITY"
STAFF WAS ABOUT AS FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL AS YOU WILL EVER FIND. VERY CONVEINENT LOCATON. SHUTTLE WAS USEFUL. OK PART OF CTY.
5 night romance trip Oct 7, 2015
BOB
"Very close to downtown Nashville!!"
My first impression of the Hotel Clarion was the location; significantly close to downtown Nashville, although not downtown, we did not walk it, but it was a quick 2 minute drive. The shuttle service was also always available, but we had a rental car. Our room was immaculate!! The bed was very luxurious and we had everything we needed; fridge, TV, lots of outlets for plugins, a nice desk so I could do my work. We were on the 7th floor, so it took a lot of time for the hot water to reach our bathtub, but other than that, the bathroom was extremely clean; the room cleaning staff was amazing! The hotel staff was so nice and the man in the morning for our continental breakfast was extremely warm, caring, smiling and made us laugh! The only negative I would say is during the games or in general, we could hear the people very clearly outside in the hallway which woke us up at 3 am every night, and the walls seem to be thin because I could hear the man snoring next to me. Otherwise, the experience, since we stayed 8 days, was wonderful and they made us feel very welcome. We also loved the pool, gym, and office so I could print out some papers for our flight. The WIFI was also sometimes hard to receive, I would just choose another one, since there were like 8 options, to find the best one. If we ever come to Nashville again, we will definitely be staying at this hotel!! 5 stars!!
Other trip Oct 13, 2015
Lizzie
"Very nice hotel with great bfast-just a little far"
The hotel was very nice with comfy bed and wonderful bfast buffet. My only issue is the location is pretty far from downtown. They do offer a free shuttle to downtown which is great as long as you don't need it after 9pm which is when it ends. We chose to walk back to the hotel (instead of taking a cab/uber), but I wouldn't recommend it. The area around the hotel seemed a little sketchy and it's a longer walk than you think. Other than that, the hotel is very nice and cheaper than right in the heart of downtown Nashville.
1 night romance trip Oct 5, 2015
Jodi
Room was clean Shuttle was a plus. Good location. Breakast was not greaty. Coffee terrible. Houskeeping staff very fiendly. Not much interaction with front desk. Man was helpful and courteous on check-in.
2 night trip Oct 6, 2015
johan
"Disappointing"
We were not very pleased with our stay. The wifi was not working when we arrived, our room didnt have a refrigerator as it was supposed to have, the ice machine on our floor was broken, there was a soiled wash cloth on the shower head from a previous tenant, and the safe in our room was broken. For the price we paid for this room, I would not have expected any of these mishaps. We will not stay in this hotel next time we come to town.
1 night family trip Oct 1, 2015
Matthew
Arrived as someone was complaining loudly to the front desk about their room not being cleaned. Key to my room didn't work which required 4 trips up the elevator. Hotel is advertised as downtown. It is nowhere near downtown.
Other trip Oct 2, 2015
"Buzz from Ohio"
Proximity to Nissan Stadium was a plus. Shuttle across the river to downtown made it tolerable logistically. Building appears to be recently renovated so accommodations were very nice. Very few amenities, however and one would want to eat off premises but nothing within easy walking distance.
4 night romance trip Sep 24, 2015
Donald
"Nice Downtown hotel"
Great location for downtown. We went to a concert at the Bridgestone, perfect to drive across the bridge and parking easily available. However, Sunday was a home football game for the Titans and I was almost blocked in the parking lot due to tailgaters so be mindful if staying over on a Saturday night during football season. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
Cherie
"Not walking distance to downtown. Uber'd a LOT."
Check-in basically set the mood for the remainder of the three night stay. It was 3pm, check-in time, and only two people were working the front desk and both of them were on the phone. No one else came to help those of us in line and we had to wait and wait for the phone calls to end. About we got in our room, we called front desk to get details on the shuttle and no one answered after about 30 rings. When we went to leave the hotel about a half hour later there was still a long line. There was no way we were going to wait our turn to ask about the shuttle. We decided to rely on Uber. (Our Uber drivers were all very pleasant.) I chose this hotel based on price and location to downtown, knowing it would not be expensive Uber or taxi rides, but when we arrived was still a little disappointed to find there is nothing around it really. It is in a warehouse/industrial area. Our first night downtown on Broadway we did walk the 1.5 miles or more back to the hotel - but, after that we only used Uber or taxi. I felt safe at the hotel - but on the walk home on night 1 was wondering if we should have thought otherwise. There are a lot of homeless people in the area of this hotel. The room and bed were very comfortable - but nothing overly special. The hallways, elevator, were very beat up with chipped paint and dented doors and garbage cans, etc. We had a view of downtown from our 6th floor window that was nice. We did not experience the pool, restaurant or bar.
Other trip Sep 23, 2015
Great staff! Room was redecorated bed was comfy. Would have liked nicer sheets and wanted a warmer blanket but pillows and mattress were very nice. Too much AC for me but fine with my husband. Breakfast OK. Eggs a little tasteless but staff very friendly and room very clean and nice. Ice machine out of service but no biggy as was available on other floor. Used shuttle to go to Broadway and hear bands and it was very convenient. Will definatly use when we go back to town.
2 night business trip Sep 16, 2015
"3/5... nice, but a few negatives."
The hotel was very nice. We checked in and had noticed that my wife had forgot her chap stick. I noticed their was a sign in our room that if you forgot something that the front desk had extras of everything and just to ask. We asked and they were very rude saying that we would have to go down the road to the Truck stop to get some. We used the shuttle service and that was nice, although the driver was basically begging for tips. The main negative in my opinion was that they put a $75.00 hold on the card per night, which if your like me puts you in a very tight spot financially. I did not find this out until after I had already paid for my room and came in to check in. I probably would not have booked this hotel if I would have known. It took 7 business days for the hold to come off my credit card. 3/5
1 night romance trip Sep 16, 2015
Zachary
"Just OK"
Wifi didn't work, never did get logged on even after spending 1/2 hour with tech support. Gym was pretty Spartan, no mats or exercise balls
2 night business trip Sep 14, 2015
Was a trip for my daughter and I. Hotel staff were fantastic and very friendly and helpful! Was a great little get away.
5 night family trip Sep 9, 2015
"Nice, Downtown Nashville Hotel!"
Super nice hotel close to downtown Nashville. Will stay here again!
1 night family trip Sep 13, 2015
Linda Lee
"Weekend getaway"
The lady that checked us in was very rude. My room was fine. My aunts room had a problem with the fridge it didn't stay cold and my friends room had a problem with the AC not working.
3 night trip with friends Sep 10, 2015
Tammy
"Staff very accommodating"
The staff was very helpful. Kenny gave detailed directions. Tyrone took a break from cleaning to let us use the first floor restroom after we had checked out and no longer had room key, while we were waiting for the shuttle. Shuttle drivers were very kind and went out of their way to be helpful (Raul and Victor). The hotel had just gone through a renovation. I hope the designers, for the general areas, are now getting the help they need. It was somewhere between weird and disturbing. Nothing went together, and was NOT comfortable. Rooms were not comfortable either. Housekeeping was less than average. Upon check in, we found stuff on the floor to indicate room had not been vacuumed. Dirty cups were left in the room after housekeeping had left. Breakfast was above average. Hot meals and plenty of coffee. But no coffee after breakfast.
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
Very friendly and helpful staff.
2 night romance trip Sep 9, 2015
Was there a night for travel. Room was comfortable but neighborhood was uncomfortable ,wouldn't walk to far at night.
1 night family trip Sep 9, 2015
mike
"Very nice stay"
Only stayed at the hotel for one night and it was a late check in and an early check out, but the staff was friendly and the room was very nice and comfortable. It was very clean and had a very nice view of downtown Nashville, which was a very short cab ride away. Was also very close to the football field and we would have caught a Titans game if we had more time. Would be a place we would use again for sure.
1 night business trip Sep 2, 2015
"Nashville Hotel"
Great price for the hotel. Not in the heart of Nashville but hotel offers a convenient shuttle to the downtown area that takes about 5 minutes to get to. We walked to the downtown area a couple of times and felt completely comfortable doing so. Staff was friendly, breakfast and bar were nice 'extras' to have.
3 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
Jenna
"Nice Nashville hotel"
Came in town for a game. Hotel location was perfect to walk to stadium or downtown. $5 uber ride. Hotel was renovated and it was very well done. Breakfast was nice as well. Would recommend this especially for price compared to other downtown hotels.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
Great hotel walking distance from downtown if you don't want to take advantage of the free shuttle. Clean and spacious rooms, nice bar and breakfast. Would use this hotel again.
3 night family trip Aug 27, 2015
"Not enjoyable."
Unfriendly check in, she thought I was a mind reader. Fridge broken, had to call maintenance, safe broke, had to call maintenance again. Only good thing was the shuttle to downtown Nashville, which we will never visit again. Very dirty and bums laying in doorways.
1 night romance trip Aug 24, 2015
"Go out for breakfast!"
Our room was clean, but the bed was very uncomfortable. The breakfast was terrible. Eggs and sausage were like rubber and the entire buffet area was a mess.
1 night romance trip Aug 27, 2015
"Good location, transportation provided to town.."
Two nights, everything went smoothly............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Other trip Aug 30, 2015
"First Stay in Nashville"
Hotel shuttle took our group downtown and we had a blast. Meetings next day in their spacious conference rooms went well. Staff was very helpful and friendly especially Justin the afternoon bartender.
1 night business trip Aug 26, 2015
Jonathan
The lobby was nice but when we got off on the 4th fl, there was a bit of a smell to it. The room was dirty and had a very musty odor.
Other trip Aug 29, 2015
"Girls trip to Nashville"
There is a shuttle that will bring you to Broadway until 9:30 pm. I would not recommend walking eventhough it is only about 2 miles. Uber is about $4 each way, so very affordable. The hotel breakfast was surprisingly great!
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Courtney
"Our new Nashville spot"
After staying in several places there we stayed for the breakfast free parking and wifi. It was close to all the activities and great price. It was recently updated and we were surprised on how nice it was. We will come back for sure and stay
Other trip Aug 27, 2015
savannah
"Good time"
Excellent
2 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
Modesta
"Lovely stay"
Only stayed for one night but enjoyed the stay. Jessica at the front desk was very friendly. We chose to eat at the hotel when we got there for the night bc we were exhausted from the day. Food was good and the staff was very nice. The room was nice and comfortable. It is very close to downtown if you want to go out. They have a shuttle that will take you there until 10pm and the taxi ride back cost about $7. They have a large breakfast selection and everything we tried was delicious.
1 night family trip Aug 19, 2015