All hotels in Cocoa Beach, Florida, United States of America
1550 N Atlantic Ave, Cocoa Beach, FL, 32931, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Decent room, good location, average hotel"
Our stay was comfortable and relaxing enough. The hotel room itself was clean and the bed was very comfortable. We paid for an "ocean view" room, but we didn't get quite what we expected since the hotel runs perpendicular from the ocean. The end result was a view primarily of the hotel/condo next door, with a decent view of the ocean off to the side. Our only other quibbles are the fridge in our room was struggling to keep anything cold, and there weren't enough places to hang towels/swimsuits in the bathroom, but overall the room was fine. The hotel in general wasn't bad either. There are a couple restaurants, including a tiki bar out by the pool and beach, which had decent food and good drinks. The hotel elevators are quite slow, so we ended up taking the stairs a number of times. Like other reviewers noted, they do charge for everything, such as parking. But, the location right on the water is great, and we loved being able to walk to the beach in a matter of minutes.
5 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"FLORIDA -GREAT BEACH HOTEL"
We enjoyed our stay very much-the grandchildren really took to the waves & the sand beach. We all liked the restaurant especially the breakfast buffet-with it's fresh fruit & great selection of food. The bathroom was very clean but a little small
1 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
barry a
"Nice hotel. Great views. Clean rooms."
Very friendly staff. Upon check in the desk clerk went above and beyond to find a room with a better view, as I had booked very last minute. It was much appreciated! Also, there is a coffee bar in the lobby that serves Starbucks!! :) Had a very friendly waiter for breakfast in the restaurant as well. All in all a great experience. Would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
tracey
"Very basic, no extras. Not good for families."
Had to go out in a taxi to buy bottled water and aspirin- no gift shop, nothing for sale, nothing for free. Coastline view meant view of the hotel roof. Bar staff was totally unfriendly. Room was comfortable, but fan made a loud buzzing noise. OK for a one-night business trip, but not for vacationing.
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"Do not use this Hotel!"
Expensive and bad service.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"great get away"
We decided last minuet to get away for the weekend. Chose this Hilton and we will be going there again next year. Everything was great....except the starbucks coffee!
3 night romance trip Mar 5, 2015
"Ok but..."
They charge for parking in their open lot also a charge for Internet access. Not what I expected.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Don
"Great hotel and location, staff needs work!"
Good chunk of change for a two night stay and not even a cup of coffee in the lobby offered!
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
"No sleeping in!"
Just a quick getaway for my wife and I. Everything was fine except for being woken up by housekeeping at 9 am. That doesn't seem that early bit it was the change to daylight savings time and our tired bodies still thought it was 8. We don't get to sleep in that often so it was very disturbing. We laid there for at least 30 minutes listening to doors slam and the housekeeper shouting down the hall to another worker. I finally had to get up, get dressed and go into the hall to ask her to please be considerate of the people still trying to sleep. She looked at me like I was crazy! After all of that, our morning was disappointing to say the least. I don't believe this particular employee was a good representation of the overall hotel. I have worked in hospitality for 20 years and know this type of thing isn't acceptable in even a 2 or 3 star property.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
steven
"Oceanfront Room at Hilton"
The hotel was renovated and had a nice beachy feel. Staff were nice and accommodating. Outdoor wood deck w tiki bar and fire pits were a hit. The negatives (and why only 3 stars): - no one cleaned or serviced our room the entire time we were there. We stayed 2 nights. - none of the rooms had balconies. So even though we paid for full oceanfront room, u could only look through windows that needed to be cleaned. I much prefer being able to hear the waves from my room.
2 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
"Nice close to the beach"
We arrived at night it was raining hard and the hotel was being evacuated due to a fire threat that turned out to be false alarm. Once we were allowed to check in about 1 hour after arrival the porter made be carry my bags from lot to front door because fire truck was blocking valet entrance and would not go to outer lot. Once we got to room all was well nice room very good bed only stayed one night went on cruise next day would stay there again
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
Carwashman
A pleasant stay; the deck bar was fun. Beach materials were rented.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
Melanie
Everything was great and everyone was very attentive and helpful!
2 night romance trip Feb 26, 2015
"Our Cocoa Beach Stay"
It was a quick one night stay but was fantastic!
1 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
"Updated hotel near the beach"
Staff were friendly and helpful from the moment you step into the hotel. The room was clean and comfortable. Nicely updated and decorated. The restaurant was nice and the food was good.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
Merv
"Very nice hotel by the beach. Quiet surroundings."
Very nice hotel by the beach. Quiet surroundings., respectable staff. Great room service!
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Nadia
Great location/beach/pool. Sheets were not replaced when we asked for the room to be made up after staying 2 nights, and should have been. Toilet ran on a couple of times, had to jiggle handle.
Response by Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
Thank you for your feedback, I have brought the housekeeping issues to our executive housekeepers attention. I assure you these issues have been resolved.
3 night romance trip Feb 16, 2015
Stayed for 3 nights. Nice hotel. The pool is kept warm which we appreciated because it was only in the mid 60s while we there. The Cocoa Beach area in general is just okay. We were here to visit nearby family. Other than that, I don't know that I would choose Cocoa Beach as a vacation spot over somewhere else, especially with New Smyrna Beach nearby. Nevertheless, if we were in Cocoa again, I wouldn't hesitate to stay at this hotel. They keep the beach nicer here than in other areas of Cocoa. There is a Double Tree by Hilton two hotels down and that one looked nice as well. Breakfast was expensive the first morning at $36.00 for two and was good, but not out of the ordinary. We also had a pool side early casual dinner which was very good and not so overly priced.
Response by Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
John, Thank you for the 5 star review, we look forward to your next visit...
3 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"excellent stay!"
Absolutely the best! Excellent service from the time we checked in. Restaurant was a little pricey but very nice, excellent service their too. Our room was beautiful overlooking the ocean. King size bed was very comfortable. Room was spotlessly clean. Definitely will go there again.
Response by Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
Elaine, We are glad you found the rooms spotless and that you received excellent service. It is always nice to receive see such nice comments, thank you.
1 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
Elaine
"Great View"
Recently stayed in Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront and paid the extra fee to make sure we had an oceanfront room. The view was really nice. We had a corner room that had windows on the oceanside and looking south down the beach. All of the windows were solid sheets of glass so you couldn't enjoy the sounds of the ocean though. The room was very clean. There were several small cosmetic issues with the room like rust from a fixture in the shower, the granite counter top in the bathroom was pulling away from from the wall a little bit. The biggest issue was the door frame coming into the room. I'm not sure how old this hotel is but the metal door frame was bent up from what looked like multiple break in attempts over the years. This room was right next to the stairs. Looks like they need to invest a little back into the rooms to keep up with the Hilton level of quality. There was also no free wifi and you have to pay to park in the non covered lot.
Response by Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
Brian, Thank you for feedback, we are always trying to improve our hotel. I have brought the issues you encountered to our executive committee and we will take the necessary action to improve our product.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"Will stay again"
A nice beach hotel that is clean and is reasonably priced.
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
"A-mazing!"
Amazing! Hotel was clean and staff was very friendly. Rooms were clean and the frig and coffee maker were convenient. Beds were super comfortable. Definitely not staying anywhere else when we go back to the area. The cafe in the lobby was genius.
Response by Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
Lisa, Thank you for the review, and thank you for choosing us to be your hotel of choice in Cocoa Beach.
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
"A few surprises"
The room was very nice, bed was comfortable and staff very polite. Watch out for unexpected charges though. The rate was a little higher than I usually pay, and was shocked when I checked out to discover that I was charged $6+ to park my own car in the hotel parking lot. They explained that everyone was doing that and they had for the last 3 years. It's the first time in my 62 years that a business, with whom I was actually conducting business, charged me to park my car in their lot while conducting that business (my stay)! Also, the tiki bar, where I had planned on entertaining family and friends was closed (sun was shining and weather cool but comfortable).
Response by Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
Marcia, I am sorry we did not meet your expectations during your recent stay. I understand how frustrating it must have been to not have enjoyed the tiki bar, its a great way to unwind. I believe the reason it was closed, was due to the high winds we had that week. Thank you for being our guest and we hope to see you again.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
Marcia
"Dishonest"
This hotel must be old because I expected more for a Hilton. What bothered me most is that they nickel and dimed everything and weren't upfront about it. Surprise charges in the morning and they were rude when I questioned the additional charges. The parking was one of them. It wasn't a parking garage. It was a regular lot just like any other yet they charged me $6 to park there. They didn't tell me this though. It just appeared on my bill.
1 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
"Beach Getaway"
The hotel was very nice and cleanly. I expected it to be a little bigger amenities wise, than it actually was, but the amenities they offered were great. Didn't like that I had to pay for parking but overall, I woul recommend this hotel. The room was spacious and very comfortable.
Response by Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
Courtney, I glad to hear the room was comfortable and the amenities were great, Thank you for staying with us... Hope to see you again soon.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Courtney
"Very nice hotel on the beach."
Great room and nice staff. Lots of hotels have gone to these small pillows but here the pillows where reg. size and blankets quite nice. Slept quite well.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
Pam
"Wonderful experience overall"
I decided to stay here last minute and was not disappointed! The hotel staff was great! Everyone was super friendly and gave excellent recommendations for things to do. My room was very clean and comfortable, as was the bathroom. Thank you Hilton for such a wonderful experience!
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Ashley
"Spectacular!"
Ahhhhmazing! We loved every minute. Early morning sunrise was gorgeous !
Response by Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
Thank you for the excellent review...
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Jacquelyne
"Nice place to stay in Cocoa Beach."
Winter get away was nice, not tropical but nice for northern escape in the winter.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
carlitos
"Nice hotel close to the beach"
Beds are comfy.room is clean, right on the beach, fitness center is 24 hours, and most of the staff is accommodating
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
AJ
"Fun & fabulous stay at the Cocao Hilton"
We reserved two rooms for our stay, we all were very please with the supior accommodations, cleanliness and friendliness of the staff. The location was great right on the beach we enjoyed the tiki bar and professional as well as personal bartenders. We were close to fun restaurants. Very enjoyable stay
Response by Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
Jamie, Thank you for the review, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your accommodations. We appreciate you taking the time to say such good things about our hotel.
1 night family trip Jan 4, 2015
Jamie
GOOD, ACCESS TO BEACH IS GOOD, BUT FELT THE HOTEL WAS EXPENSIVE FOR THE SERVICES AND ROOM THAT I WAS IN
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"Ok"
very nice beach hotel our only view of the ocean was an air conditioner we were a little disappointed and asked for a different room and were told no. we were staying for 4 nights
Response by Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
Don, I apologize your room was not to you liking, I will look into why you were unable to be relocated. We pride ourselves on providing quality service to every guest, and I am truly sorry we did not meet your expectations.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
don
"Wonder place to relax."
Our stay was great. Nice friendly poeple, great location, and great room. Also the food at the outdoor bar was great.
Response by Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
Robert, We are glad to hear you enjoyed the location of the hotel and that your accommodations were great. We look forward to serving you again..
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
robert
"Clean"
It was a great location and nice to be close to the beach.
Response by Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
Toni, Thanks for the kind review, we hope to see you again real soon.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
toni
"Great family getaway"
Beachfront hotel....75 - 80 degrees and sunny in December. What's not to like?
Response by Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
Michael, I am glad to hear you and your family had a pleasant stay, thank you for the nice review.
2 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"Second rate room"
Bathroom outlet didn't work(obvious it had been worked on before) had to call desk which they fixed it, brown slimy scum under bath mat and ocean view if you lean and crank your neck to left!
Response by Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
I am sorry we did not meet your expectations, I have shared your concerns with our engineering staff to address the bathroom outlets in the room.
3 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"Excellent NYE stay!"
My gf and I had a fantastic New Year's Eve here. The hotel was very nice and the staff was excellent. Although when we checked in, our room was not quite ready yet, they took very good care of us for the inconvenience... bottle of champagne to the room and comp'd breakfast for starters. They understood we were here for a special NYE getaway and what could have been a negative start turned into an overwhelmingly positive experience. I would definitely go back. The only downside is their otherwise fantastic tiki bar plays love ballads all day long when they should play some reggae or at least top 40.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Everthing was great except the coffee cost 5.00 a cup and the Christmas special of grilled prime rib sucked but the hotel and beach were excellent.
Response by Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
Thank you for the positive feedback on the hotel, I will share your comments regarding the food quality with the food and beverage department. We take all our guest comments seriously and will work to correct any issues that our guest may have.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Middle end of Hilton"
Rooms had air conditioning but not hallways and elevator. One of the 3 elevators was stuck on the 5th floor as the panel needed to be replaced since the button kept sticking. The hutch also was not assembled well and therefore difficult to close the door as the magnet was not aligned properly. Staff overall was very polite.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
toni
"Great Beachfront Hotel"
Great location, great hotel, just wished the room had a microwave and was cleaned every day. We were there 6 nights and 3 of those we had to either ask for it to be cleaned or a set of clean towels, etc. But being able to walk from your room right out to a beautiful and well maintained beach is a huge plus and the front desk was friendly and very helpful!
6 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
Charlotte
"Walk on the Beach!"
Needed a room while visiting relativs in the area. It was really nice taking a walk on the beach immediately after breakfast before really starting the day. We also enjoyed visitng with family around the gas-fired pits in Cabana area.
Response by Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
Thank you for being our guest. We do appreciate you taking a moment to write about your recent stay with us at the Hilton Cocoa Beach. Feedback from our guests is greatly appreciated.. We hope to see you again soon!
1 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
Kenneth
"Hotel on the beach"
The hotel is on the beach: it is very practical for an early morning swim in the ocean, or just long walks over the beach. The sand is nice, though not as nice as the west side of Florida. Kids can enjoy building castles on the beach. The swimming pool of the hotel is not too big, and it is heated. The best is to first swim in the ocean before getting used to the warm water of the pool. The room we stayed in had a very nice "partial" view of the ocean, we were able to see the sun rise from the room. The room was comfortable and clean.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"awesome hotel will be back"
Road trip had sometime before going to Walt Disney world
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
shawn
"oceanfront comfort"
great view, beach access, outdoor bar and patio area, comfortable beds and bedding, friendly staff, super clean
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
Ronald
Comfortable, clean, professional staff.
1 night romance trip Dec 22, 2014
Ronald
"Great property"
Three night stay to visit the Kennedy Space Center. Booked an Atlantic Coast view and the great staff at check-in upgraded us because the hotel was not busy (of peak season). Great access to the beach where you can walk to the pier to the north, a nice outdoor deck which included a bar, pool and gas flame tables at night. Had dinner in the bar one evening and the food was great. We will definitely stay at this hotel if ever in the area again. Great property all around.
1 night romance trip Dec 17, 2014
Beautiful hotel and super friendly staff. I would definitely come back
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
Hanan
good experience. quick stay unfortunately. an indoor pool would have been nice. friendly staff. only complaint was the HVAC system in the room was loud when it turned on.
Response by Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
Thank you for the feedback, I will let our maintenance department know about the noisy A/C unit.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Escape from Orlando"
Great 36 hours there. My thanks to the staff and especially Dana who made sure we saw the whole Eagles game! Nice place...great staff and beach.
Response by Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
JK, I am glad you enjoyed yourself, I will let Dana know that her assistance was appreciated.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014