All hotels in West Palm Beach, Florida, United States of America
1505 Belvedere Rd, West Palm Beach, FL, 33406, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Happy and NOT so happy"
I was pleasantly surprised by my room the cleanliness and bed comfort, however, they put a $20 payment hold on your cc which I do not believe is listed on the website and when I looked they had charged me $30 for I don't know what so I am NOT happy about that! They have a nice cont breakfast and cookies at night so that's nice.
1 night trip Jun 16, 2015
Allison
"Better then I expected!"
This hotel is great. It looks nice, the room was clean and perfectly appropriate for the price.I was pleasantly surprised. The only problem we had was that instead of two double beds our room had a king size and a pull out couch. They were also out of blankets for the sleeper sofa so we were given an extra sheet set and only 2 pillows, one of which was pretty useless. We didn't complain though as we were only staying one night and it wasn't that big of a deal. Overall I thought the place was great and would definitely return.
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
"Worth it !!"
Overall our stay was great! Although it is a bit tricky to find the hotel because it's right behide IHOP we passed the hotel the first time and had to make a u turn. The room condition is good for the price. The only thing is that we have to call multiple times to get towels delivered to our room before someone finally brought them up. Friendly staff, breakfast was good as well.
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
"Dont stay here!"
The room did not smell fresh, the bed made us itch, the ac unit kept switching on and off making a huge noise which kept us awake and found a cockroach between the toilet paper. Ended up leaving at 1:30am after not being able to sleep.
1 night romance trip Jun 15, 2015
"Don't waste you time or Money!"
The room was disgusting! And the tub had a stain of black on it. Also the maid wouldn't stop bugging me at 8am and check out is at 12pm. Worst stay every!!!
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2015
"We have fun"
We r happy here
2 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
Baha E
"nice getaway"
Nice hotel breakfest was great
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
johnisha
Honestly I loved this place after spending two nights in 5 star Miami hotels. It was laid back and peacefull. Nice change to what I was in. Nowhere near as nice, but not bad at all.
1 night business trip Jun 4, 2015
Phillip
"Good stay and Clean"
Good for its purpose. The staff is friendly and willing to help and the room was clean and no problems. This is fourth time we stay here and we like it. It's not the Hilton, but we like it and they treat us right. Thank you Stay Inn West Palm.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
Mauro
"Not bad for an inexpensie hotel. I recommend it."
It's not the Marriott or Westin but it was a perfectly decent inexpensive hotel and it's very close the Palm Beach airport. Everything was fine and staff were nice. Only complaint would be the bath tub could have been cleaner. It may not have been cleaned. Nonetheless it was perfectly functional and it wasn't a big issue. Not for $56 a night.
1 night business trip Jun 4, 2015
Edmond
"Great Room. Office Staff Lacks Professionalism."
Wonderful bed and bath. Room was clean and comfortable. WiFi was super fast and robust. When we arrived at 10:00 pm to check in, the hotel staff claimed that our prepaid reservation had not yet arrived and we were asked to wait in the lobby. I refused to wait and insisted that the manager get involved. We had made our reservation and paid for the night online at 7:30 pm via Hotels.com. It seemed to me that something was wrong for 2.5 hours to have passed without the hotel being notified. After I insisted that the manager get involved, the manager produced a dozen or more Hotels.com reservations and gave them to the clerk. They had been received, but no one had bothered to print them off until I put my foot down. It turned out that some guests had been sitting in the lobby, waiting for their Hotels.com reservations to come through for more than three hours, since 7:00 pm. This lack of consideration and service by management is unconscionable. For that, I rate hotel service a "1". The office staff and management need to come up to speed with their professionalism.
1 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"never again"
did not look like it did online. Our room was still dirty when we arrived left over food from the people before (sun flower seeds all over the floor.) The shower was gross had mold on the shower curtain and the staff was not friendly what so ever. The only good thing about our stay was that the beds were surprisingly comfortable . I would never stay at this hotel again though .
2 night trip with friends May 28, 2015
Savannah
"No such none smoking room"
Hotel decor was nice till you get into the room and smell cigarette smoke. I went to the front desk to ask for another room and the clerk got an attitude. The next room was slightly better, but still had smoke order and the smell of toxic cigarette odor killer bomb. The carpet needs shampooing because every time I took a shower, there was black dirk in the tub. That was from walking barefoot on the dirty carpet. So don't walk in the room without socks on, and make sure you put the socks in the dirty clothes bag after. I left the door open one night and a security guard came by and ordered me to close the door for safety. I also noticed a police car and a police officer patrol the hotel on foot every night. I guess this is not a safe hotel...? I didn't have any other problem other than the smoked in room... So I didn't leave anything valuable in the room when I left for the day.
Other trip May 26, 2015
PHIL
"The Stay Inn"
They advertise a Hotel, but it is a Motel. The room smelled very musty. The breakfast was good. They closed the pool on of the day to paint it! The staff was nice.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Nice hotel near the airport"
It is a nice hotel. The room is clean. Very easy to go to the airport with the help of the staffs.
Other trip May 23, 2015
Xiu
"A clean bed, no hospitality or friendliness."
Within walking distance of I Hop and light breakfast with waffle machine. The pool was unavailable, shuttle to City Place was only 6:30 to 10 pm yet to airport daytime as well...that made me feel stuck and why I was recommended this location by Hotels.com. In addition they were charging 67.00 and prior to my chech in I asked to rebook. I was denied the right. I felt unimportant and there was no sense oh hospitality. Staff was 1 guy and 3 girls horsing around so I couldn't even hear the tv while waiting for room. Not worth 84.00. Recommend uber as they saved the day
1 night trip May 19, 2015
kathleen
"My favorite hotel in P B"
Very quiet and peaceful stay.
1 night romance trip May 17, 2015
"Close to the airport. Pet friendly"
Staff very helpful and friendly. Computer station easy to use
Other trip May 17, 2015
"Okay"
We got there at 2:20 and check in was at 3. We left and came back at 3. We wanted a smoking room and when we walked in the room was trashed ( beer, drugs, & cigarettes everywhere). Not the hotels fault but they did have miscommunication I guess because the front desk was told that room was clean. They put us in a non-smoking room and we were told we could smoke. Front desk was very nice and accommodating.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"stayin' at the stay inn"
Stayed here over a weekend for Sunfest. Easy booking and check in, quick access to everything, 24 hour IHOP and Wendy's next door, comfy bed, clean bathroom, printer in the lobby for tickets! ...overall perfect stay. Highly recommend
Response by Stay Inn West Palm Beach
I would like to say Thank you for sharing your experience on you recent stay with us. I would like you to know that we take our customers comment very seriously as we try to improve our self’s to provide our guest the best customer service. It is refreshing to know that our team members made your stay an enjoyable one and we hope to serve you in the further. Thank you for staying at the Stay Inn West Palm Beach Hotel
2 night trip with friends May 2, 2015
"Great value"
Spent the night here to be close to the airport as we were flying out the next day at the end of our vacation. The motel room was nice and clean if nothing fancy, it had everything necessary for a comfortable nights stay. The only complaint is that the walls were paper thin so you could here everything going on around you. The staff was friendly, there were 2 restaurants within walking distance, the continental breakfast was the usual fare but it was hot and fresh. We had never been to a Stay Inn before but chose it for its proximity to the airport and price. Well worth it!
1 night family trip May 4, 2015
ted
"I'd stay here again and again, no problem."
Very Close to the airport. No bugs or things that scared me. I'd stay there again.
1 night business trip Apr 30, 2015
Christopher
"Sunfest 2015"
Came for Sunfest. Very easy and quick to get to from Downtown. We had a problem with the Door Key, but the Girl at the front desk, gave us a new room. Room smelled a little musty. Got up to late for the Continental Breakfast, but an IHOP is right next door. We would consider staying her again, when we come back this way.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
It is not what is in picture. Terrible customer service and cleaning . I will not recommended .
Other trip May 4, 2015
billita
"Keep looking"
Room smell like smokers, tiny pillows, shower was dirty, never staying there again
Response by Stay Inn West Palm Beach
I would like to say Thank you for sharing your experience on you recent stay with us. I would like you to know that we take our customers comment very seriously as we try to improve our self’s to provide our guest the best customer service. We are taking care of the issues and hope that you will be back to see our improvments.
1 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
"OK hotel close to airport"
Friendly staff, was clean, some shady other guests......
Other trip May 1, 2015
"Smell of dog feces in the room"
The staff was good. The cleaning lady used a vacuum cleaner with smell of dog feces! When I got back to the room it was unbearable. The Clening lady was still in the premises and gave me a spray for the carpet. I had to leave the door open as much as possible I complained to the reception and the girl said, just OK.
2 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
Wilma
"Funky smelling room"
Room smelled of bad disinfectant Never a good sign Was that way for 4 days
Response by Stay Inn West Palm Beach
I would like to say Thank you for sharing your experience on you recent stay with us. I would like you to know that we take our customers comment very seriously as we try to improve our self’s to provide our guest the best customer service We have taken care of the cleaning supplies and changes them to a less odor ones.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Our experience was ok. The room was old and run down and smelled.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"stay someplace else"
room given to me was not made up when I went in beds not made etc etc. continental breakfast was minimal. Desk clerk unatentive and just plane hated her job. Checked in 8 PM room was not made up even though clerk gave us the key to enter. Clerck could care less when I told her the room wasn't cleaned yet. She just handed me a key to a different room. Clerk needs retraining or just fired..................
1 night family trip Apr 13, 2015
everything was just fine with my stay at the motel, staff took care me very well. house keeping took care of my room every day and didn't come to early which gave me time to get out of my room.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
tony
"Nice hotel, near airport, beaches, and restaurants"
Very good experience staying at this hotel. Not a 4 star facility, but certainly worth the modest cost for clean and comfortable rooms. Stayed for two nights on separate dates, with king bed deluxe room. Staff very friendly and helpful. I would certainly recommend this hotel and will stay again on future visits.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
R.J.
"10+"
3rd year in a row - love all the amenities.
Response by Stay Inn West Palm Beach
Thank you, and we ar looking forward to have you for the next 10 ++ years. It is a pleasure to serve you and have you as our guest.
3 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
Rene
"Beware the roaches"
Overall it felt clean. The second day I noticed German roaches. The staff was friendly. At one point the bathroom door locked and I could not get in to it. The maintanence were gone so they offered to change my room. My stuff was still in the bathroom so I finally got a cleaning person and explained the tools she needed to get it open. I actually googled screwdriver images to show her. She was polite and tried her best. It did get opened finally. I mentioned the roach issue to the hotel and the lady said she would mention it to maintanence. Highly unlikely. That is also what I was told about the door lock but had no maintanence available. Needless to say I did not eat at their breakfast buffet. Ewwww. After I left the hotel I was home unpacking and had a German roach in my suitcase from the hotel. Super disgusting.
2 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
"Close to the airport."
Upon arrive I didn't get the friendly welcome that I had expected. There was an un happy guest at the desk when we first came in. Our room was clean, but the toilet paper holder was broken and hanging out of the wall. Would fall out each time you used it. The room was VERY cold. Took a while to get it down to a comfortable temp.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Good choice positive experience"
The staff was accommodating and helpful. The pool was perfect! Shuttle service to airport and beyond priceless.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
larry
"No remote for the tv and staff couldn't get me one"
No coffee cups in room but had coffee maker. They didn't have a remote to work the tv
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
"ok"
came for the beach, not expecting much from the hotel. It lived up to those expectations.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
"not a nice place"
Do not stay here. You will not be happy with it.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"Hotel stay"
Horrible smell in the room. A/C was so loud we would leave it on at night. Saw a big bug in the bathroom.
1 night romance trip Apr 2, 2015
Olive
good place to stay. Clean and patients staff. good breakfast every morning.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
joe
"Bed Bug Alert"
A bed bug was located and killed in one of the rooms that I had reserved.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
A
We needed a hotel near the Cruzan theater and found the Stay Inn online. We noticed right away that this motel appeared old and needed repairs and updating. It was a non-smoking room, but smelled like smoke. The sink stopper was not connected and we were unable to fill the sink up. The bed was okay but we were unable to raise the air conditioner which was on 67 and freezing. The following morning I went to unplug my cell phone charger and a cockroach crawled out from behind the plate. We couldn't leave soon enough.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Arlene
"Very Surprised!"
I shopped around for pricing hotels in WPB and decided on this hotel. At this price, I was not expecting anything special. I was extremely surprised at the entire facility! Reception and waiting area was very nice and spacious and the rooms were very clean and comfortable. I will definitely stay here again!
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Fla Couple
"Not as advertised"
I chose this hotel specifically for the 6 am shuttle service. Unfortunately this was not as advertised. The shuttle driver was 15 min late, the desk staff complained to the kitchen manager about the hotel manager not holding the drivers accountable and that she was made to pay for a taxi to get another person to their flight on time. The other issue was a bug (cockroach) ran across my sister while in bed.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
Nice hotel for the money. However one staff member was very rude at breakfast.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
"Horrible"
We been in this hotel for 3 nights, there cucaracheS in my room, dirty bath and smell bad, is not in a safe area I don't recommend to anybody
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
silvia
"Good for an Overnight"
My boyfriend and I stayed here for 1 night while we picked up a car he bought. The room was fairly clean and the bed was decent (we both passed out after a day of flying and running around West Palm Beach so we were super tired anyways). No complaints about the facility, I've stayed in better but you do get what you pay for. My only complaint was when my boyfriend called the hotel for the free shuttle from the airport to the hotel. The girl on the other line was short with him and told him she didn't know where the shuttle was but he'd be about a half hour to get to the airport (PS the hotel is 6 minutes away and the shuttle I thought was just to and from the airport). We thought that was a lot of time so instead we took a $7 cab ride. Were we surprised to find the shuttle driver standing outside talking to a girl - I get you're allowed breaks but honestly, with that job you know he gets time here and there when he is not needed. Was 'funny' to find him still there 10 minutes later when we quickly dropped our stuff off in our room and left; note we did not call back to say that we didn't need it anymore, so he was just taking his sweet time.
Response by Stay Inn West Palm Beach
I would like to say Thank you for sharing your experience on you recent stay with us. I would like you to know that we take our customers comment very seriously as we try to improve our self’s to provide our guest the best customer service. any concerns and issues has been noticed and employees has be addressed. Thank you for staying at the Stay Inn West Palm Beach Hotel
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Nikki
"Just there while house hunting"
The hotel in general was nice. But always had to ask for towels
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
karen
"Will not be back"
Extremely unhappy with stay from sanitation to guest service. Stay away is more like it.
Response by Stay Inn West Palm Beach
I would like to say Thank you for sharing your experience on your recent stay with us. I would like you to know that we take our customers comments very seriously and take action on the issues ASAP
Other trip Apr 6, 2015