All hotels in West Palm Beach, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1505 Belvedere Rd, West Palm Beach, FL, 33406, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Appalled"
Checked in and was informed the internet in the rooms was out of service. Only available in the lobby. In the room, there was a strong musty/mold odor, especially near the sink area. Found a plastic fork and leftover food between the bed side and the wall. Brown stain on the sheet on one of the beds. Shower would not drain the next morning taking a shower. About 3 inches of water to stand in. The pillows on the bed were small square shaped, not a traditional pillow. I checked out and got a refund for the remaining 2 nights I was supposed to stay. Ranks at the top of my worst hotel stays ever.
3 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
"Palm Beach stay"
Room had an odor... neighborhood seemed sketchy...
1 night romance trip Jan 29, 2015
"PBI Airport deal"
Close to the airport and a reasonable rate. Breakfast was ok.
2 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
"Cplus rating due to room quality"
lobby and breakfast service clean and good--desk helpful and friendly-room VERY TIRED and in need of upgrade--location questionable altho short drive from airport and downtown area are a plus.
2 night romance trip Jan 15, 2015
DONALD
"Very close to airport. Clean but a little worn."
Price is right. Very convenient for late arrival or early departure from West Palm Beach Airport. Free shuttle is great, but starts at 6:00 a.m., which was too late for my 7:10 flight. Place is clean but a little worn. Staff is very nice.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
bill
"Close to airport"
Value was there, hotel was a little warn. looked like a major chain owed at one time ? Flight was cancelled, most hotel rooms were inflated in area. Was not my first choice ( 7th or 8th )
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
Rob
"Disappointment"
I stayed here a few years ago and found the hotel clean and comfortable. It definitely has deteriorated and I was disappointed in conditions.
"Urgent Renovation!"
I felt kind of unsure about the property because the first room they gave me the TV didn't work and carpets are in terrible conditions they looked soiled even after they changed me to another room. The bathroom ceiling had mold.
1 night trip Jan 23, 2015
"Nothing fancy, but just fine"
This hotel was nothing to write home about, but it did the job and was comfortable enough. The room was spacious and the bed comfortable. It could use a little updating, but overall it was just fine for what we needed.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Room staff is a weakness. Front desk good"
Reasonable request to clean room while gone. 2 hour window. She said can't do. I complained to her. She did it. Should not have been an issue.
"convenient to airport"
This hotel is very close to the airport and the reason we stayed here. It is also clean and has an ok breakfast. Staff needs a bit of work on friendlyness.
"Fair price"
The hotel has a fair price. Good location if you have a car, a 5- minute drive to the West Palm Beach harbor. There's a convenient IHOP right in the parking lot. Don't expect anything more than what you're paying for. I would return.
2 night business trip Jan 18, 2015
Karin
"ROOM COMES WITH MILDEW SMELL & ROACHES"
Mildew smell in both the first and second rooms after a room change. However, much stronger in the first room. Second room had roaches! And during my stay housekeeping missed cleaning my room once. PAY MORE AND AVOID THIS HOTEL!!
4 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
"Comfortable airport hotel"
Hotel met our need for a clean, safe hotel near airport accommodating a late arrival. Check-in was efficient, bathroom was dated but clean, beds were comfortable, AC worked. Breakfast room was clean, offerings included cereal, hard boiled eggs, fruit and ever present make your own waffle. Only downside was most parking spots were taken and it was a hike from last available space to our room.
1 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
"good tio"
stay was good. Really close to down town and they have shuttle service. Very good value for the money
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Susanne
"Terrible experience"
Toilet would not flush tried to call the front desk for maintenance had to use my own cell phone because the phone was broken in the room all in all in all my travels it was the worst experience I've ever had
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"Good value for the money"
This motel is in a great location and it was easy to get in and out. I would say it's a good value for the money.
6 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
"Three minutes from the airport. Very polite staff."
Quick pickup, three minute drive to the hotel, polite, helpful staff, clean room.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Al L
"Very budget hotel, but close to airport"
We needed a place to stay for one night that was close to the airport and cheap. This met those requirements although it still cost over $100 for the night, but I guess that's the going rate for West Palm Beach. The staff was nice, the shuttle driver was prompt (the first shuttle was at 6AM and he was there right at 6). Breakfast was served earlier than scheduled so we were able to eat a little before running to the airport. Our kids (6 and 8) used the pull out sofa bed which was just ok. We didn't have sheets or pillows for the pull out and it took them about 30 minutes and 2 phone calls to get the sheets sent to the room. There were dead flies on the sink and the shower leaked but nothing out of the ordinary. I wouldn't stay here more than I had to but it did the trick for us.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Howie
"Place to crash"
The best part of the stay was the breakfast. The lady in charge kept it stocked and was very friendly. As far as house keeping, some things were missing. Had only one wash cloth one day. Only one reg coffee once and no cream and sugar on two days. Had a problem with only three hangers in the closet. When I asked for some more, I was told there were none. I had booked for a week and would haved liked to hang my clothes up. Don't plan on staying here again!
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
bob
"nice hotel, shuttle services, & near airport"
We stayed three nites, used the shuttle service to visit city places very interesting. IHOP was walking distance.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
Carl
"Local cops needed for safety"
Broken furniture, poor breakfast, unsafe location according to residents, police sitting in parking lot at night, thin doors.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Overnight Stay"
Hotel was older, a little shabby. Flat screen t.v. was nice. Plenty of places to eat nearby. The bed wasn't as comfortable as I would've liked. Bathroom was very dated. The cost was more than the room was worth.
1 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
Aloysius
"Awful experience"
They lied. Our reservation was for 2 queen beds; no smoke room. When we opened the door it was just one bed which smelled like smoke. The staff said that they are not responsible because hotels.com sold the room after they were completely full. So there is no communication between their database. as they where full we had to stay 3 people in one bed. it was New Years eve so it was impossible to search for another hotel at that hour.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Carlos
"Better than expected"
This hotel was very nice over all. It was better than I expected.
8 night business trip Dec 25, 2014
"?"
Great! Elevator and by main floor vending and ice machine were....dirty! I HATE TO EVEN SAY THIS! Thank you Elizabeth Flemmen
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"Stay Inn West Palm Beach"
Great!
1 night business trip Dec 30, 2014
"Eh"
Hotel breakfast & shuttle service was great. Staff goes out of way to give rides to where you need to go. In 4 days I only met 1 friendly staff member at front desk. This is a heavily used pet hotel, 1st floor a bit smelly. Not too close to much, need cab or rental car to move around. Worst part, pool is too cold to ever enter.Been in worse hotels though.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"getaway to west palm beach"
great value
9 night trip with friends Dec 20, 2014
I cannot give an excellent rating because I spent the majority of the day away with family, but the time I spent in the room was good. One complaint asked to get a wake up call and did not receive the call.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Worst hotel I ever stayed in"
It was terrible. I booked 2 double beds and they had only one king available. Then they even did not prepare the sofa bed, wife and I had to make it. There was no clothes hangers in the room and I finally got them after asking for them 4 times. Breakfast was a joke. Limited quantities, no fruit, terrible doughnuts and bagels, coffee was un drinkable. Price for the room was absolutely not worth it. Room was filthy. I travel several times monthly - this was the worst hotel I have ever stayed at. Avoid if you do not want to spoil your vacation - go to a hotel/ motel chain instead as they have quality standards that this dump doesn't have.
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Terrible experience"
Very dirty room roaches crawling on the wall and the bathroom sink Poor management Left item behind in the room called back same day before the room was booked I was told to call back the following day The item was never found The managers response was remember that you signed a sheet that says hotel is not responsible for items left behind I will definitely never stay at this hotel again Do not recommend staying here I travel for business weekly I have never seen such poor management hotel is in a good location very close to the airport Could use a competent manager
1 night business trip Dec 28, 2014
Edward
"Good price and access to expressways"
When I saw the reviews from this Hotel, at the beginning I was kind of scare but I took the risk and I do not regret it. Good price, very clean room and also quiet. Breakfast, no so bad. I just stayed for 1 day and booked the day before. I'd recommended to my friends.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
yordanis
Worst experience of my life, run don't walk from this hotel!
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"Def not worth the $, wish there was a minus rating"
The Good: Nice Lobby... The Bad: Everything Else.... as soon as my wife and I entered the room we smelled a terrible musty smell, like wet carpet and sure enough - the carpet just outside the bathroom was damp and was the obvious cause of the odor - but it must have been that way for more than just a few days to reek to that degree... OK, so we decided to move past it as we were extremely tired - so we bathed - oops, no washcloths and just one previously opened and watered down tiny bottle of shampoo... OK, so too tired to complain and moved past it... tried to sleep, but the walls were apparently made of tissue paper and spit as we heard the couple next door arguing well past 1AM and the remainder of the night we got to listen to the jumbo jets take off at the adjacent WPB Int'l AP every 15-20 mins... Oh, and although we had a king bed, the pillows supplied were obviously made for a twin - we laughed and wished we would have brought the black light and sleeping bags, but we slept clothed. At 330AM I awoke and used the bathroom and while there discovered a small deer tick climbing up my leg. In the AM we decided to take advantage of the free breakfast - ya, not... the eggs reminded me of the powdered eggs I was served in the Navy and the sausage patties were without a doubt the very worse things we had ever put in our mouths, the coffee was terrible and the bagels stale... as a result we will never stay at a Sleep In again
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
"Great employees"
The service was great, The lady at check in was more than accommodating. My reservation got messed up from "Hotels.com" and she went way out of her way to correct it, with a very pleasant attitude. Can't thank her enough.
2 night business trip Dec 12, 2014
"Good hotel close to Eau Palm Beach marathon"
Bed clean and very comfortable. Plenty of warm water for a long shower. Close to airport but no noise. Air conditioner worked well. More than adequate storage space, if we had stayed longer.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Gus
"Smelled like smoke in a nonsmoking room."
Crash pad in west palm near PBI, stayed before an early morning flight. Room was nonsmoking but smelled strongly of cigarettes, our clothes stunk until we washed them when we got home. Do not recommend - we should have stayed at our other hotel and drove an hour and a half to the airport before a 630am flight.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Low end"
The toilet was dirty when we arrived and the room smelled. It was supposed to be a nonsmoking room but maybe in the past was a smoking room. The pool was ice cold.
1 night family trip Dec 1, 2014
"Close to airport"
The hotel is close to Airport. We only stayed there overnight. So cannot judge much. The rooms were just about basic. Nothing great.
1 night romance trip Nov 30, 2014
Mriganka
"decent place for the price"
The attendant was not so friendly when I checked in, but other than that all was good
1 night romance trip Nov 23, 2014
Zachary
"My stay in STAY INN"
I never got to stay in the hotel. I pulled in to register and stepped out of the car into vomit and almost fell. I went in an register and got a room key. Finally found the room after being told to park the car where I could watch it. I went to room and opened the door and was met with unmade beds and filth. I went back to the desk and told her I wasn't staying there. To date I have not received a refund of any of the money I paid. I would sleep in the airport before I would sleep in that filthy room.
carol
"Really nice place would recommend to stay inn:)"
I was visiting from NY for couple days in west palm beach and I was really happy with hotel I was stay inn:)
"very close to Flight safety"
l hade to change rooms, because the first room l was givem was smeling cigarrete smoke.
"what a dump"
Its a dump
1 night family trip Nov 10, 2014
"Not bad at all"
The tell wasnt the best hotel , but it was worth the amount that we paid. My room was always clean the room service lady came every morning. I came to this hotel with a group of seven people we had 3 rooms in total. We all didnt have any complains of the hotel. We did love the fact that is was very close to the airport and couple of feet from ihop, the beach was not far also downtown west palm was only 5 min away. The staff member of the hotel was very nice and also helpful. I wouldnt mind staying here again
6 night trip with friends Nov 6, 2014
"Skala"
Located in good position west palm beach
4 night family trip Nov 4, 2014
Luis
"Won't be back"
All of the staff were friendly and helpful. Our room was not clean. Complaints: dead bugs in the bathroom light fixture, no coffee pot with the coffee maker, difficulty with the hair dryer, difficulty with the television, grubby bathtub, filthy phone, floor lamp not working, ice machine on third floor out of order, ice machine on second floor empty, no fridge in room, towels were thin and dingy. Altogether our experience was not a pleasant one.
1 night business trip Nov 8, 2014
"Good overnight hotel if your traveling"
What stood out was the service, which was great. The hotel is ok for overnight travel
1 night trip Nov 2, 2014
Nicholas
"update needed"
Good service, price , room size & features, & location. The only thing they should do is spruce up the bathrooms - old fixtures and stained caulk.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2014