All hotels in Waltham, Massachusetts, United States of America
550 Winter Street, Waltham, MA, 02451, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9484

"very nice hotel"
Very good hotel. It was a suite, a lot of space, very comfortable. The breakfast was super good, Custom made omelette! a lot of choices. Only suggestion is to make a list of common things in multiple languages for foreigners. We helped a french girl to locate the hair dryer in her room.
1 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
"One of the best"
Fantastic Hotel. We will definitely come back!
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"Great Suite"
+ The hotel was great, we loved our suite, dual shower heads, 2 big screen tvs. big fluffy towels. The breakfast was wonderful and surprising. - The hot tub was very nasty! Hair and ickies floating and it stunk. We got in and got right back out and our clothes and towels smelled bad. We reported it and what we were told was "It's cleaned twice a day" and "It's probably the kids"
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
cheryl
"DodgersRoadTrip2015"
Pleasant and comfortable stay through n through.
3 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
cesar
"Highly Recommend Hotel!"
We planned a trip to Boston for the weekend and this hotel fit our needs perfectly. We were only minutes from the train into Boston making it super easy to get into Boston. The staff at the hotel were all great. Our room was spacious and clean and housekeeping did a great job, they even lined up my kids stuffed animals all cute. The pool and hot tub were great after a hot day in Boston. Breakfast in the mornings was good. We will certainly be staying here during any further trips to Boston. Thank you Hotels.com for providing us with a more than affordable rate at a great hotel! 5 stars to this hotel from our family of 5!
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Allison
"Stayed cool iin Boston."
Issue with AC unit in 1st room was rectified quickly by being assigned a 2nd room. Very nice evening reception with free appetizers a plus. Staff helpful with directions.
1 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
"Great experience"
We had a nice overnight stay. All of the staff was very friendly! I appreciate the great customer service! Would definitely stay again!
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
"Great!"
My favorite Hotel!
1 night business trip Jul 16, 2015
"Good for family trip"
Good for family trip. Very close to the highway. They have very good breakfast. I definitely would stay here again.
2 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
"Always stay here when I'm headed to Boston"
Probably the 3rd or 4th time staying here, and will always come back when I'm in the Boston area
1 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
Excellent Suite with very comfortable beds. Breakfast was delicious as well. Close proximity to downtown Boston. Very pleasant staff.
1 night trip with friends Jul 23, 2015
"Great time !!!"
We had a great time the only thing that could of been better is if the jets where working on the hot tub.. Other then that everything was great ! dan was an awesome bar tender and the food was awesome !
4 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
jason chesbro
We stay just overnight while visiting our son. We were very pleased. The hotel was very clean and comfortable We will stay again!
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Claire
"Embassy Suites are the best!"
Great. We love Embassy Suites.
2 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
"PERFECT!!!"
Beautiful!!! Very comfortable suite! Staff was SO helpful and friendly. already planning a trip back!
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
Stacey
"Great Hotel & Staff!"
This was a one night stay. We were visiting Boston and Hotels.com sent me an email for a great deal at a hotel in Waltham. Staff was very friendly and rooms were spacious and comfortable. Breakfast was awesome! I would definitely recommend this hotel to anybody!
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Sherry
"Great service, clean hotel, nice amenities"
Nice hotel, only stayed for 1 evening. Room and hotel were clean. A/C did not work , but staff was very apologetic and quickly gave me a credit on my bill. The included breakfast was a big plus. Would highly recommend and would stay there again.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Loved the hotel and the service was great. Very friendly and helpful. Had one issue with the AC and it was fixed promptly and cheerfully.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Nicole
I was here for 2 nights on business. The company I was consulting for is located 5 minutes down the street so the location is great. I also went into downtown Boston which took about 40 minutes but that's normal during rush hour traffic in Boston. Hotel was clean and service from the employees was excellent. I would definitely recommend this hotel for business guests. One thing to note, is that their WiFi is VERY slow. It wasn't a problem for me because I could use my hot spot.
2 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
"Nice hotel!!"
We have a car so that we can enjoy our staying
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
Jingkyung
"Waltham Welcome."
Embassy Suites, per usual...
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Keith W
Amazing hotel and comfortable beds per the kids. Could be better if the room had Queen beds. Very spacious rooms. Value for money. Decent restaurant. Convenient location if need to stay away from the city. Half hour drive to Downtown Boston. Great stay. Will recommend and stay again.
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
MINI
Very good
2 night trip Jul 24, 2015
Adam J Patrick
"The little things make the biggest difference"
I will start by saying that I was very excited to book this hotel at a great rate and was very excited to be staying at an Embassy Suites. The location was perfect for all the things we wanted to accomplish while in the area. However, I was very disappointed with the hotel service. The attendant at check-in was not very friendly. We were not advised to the evening reception, the details of the breakfast, and I was not told what room we would be staying in. I had to open the key holder to see what room we had been given. I was hopeful this was just poor service on behalf on one staff member. Our room was very nice with a great set up. However, we could not control the thermostat to keep the room to our comfort level, especially at night, and the towels and sheets were very stiff. When we went to the pool, there were no towels available. My boyfriend went to the desk to inform them of the situation and he was told they would deliver some. We waited over 20 minutes and no towels were ever brought to the pool. Most of the trash cans in the lobby were overflowing with trash the majority of the times we walked by them. Breakfast was tasty, but the second morning we were there they ran out of forks, then plates, and just couldn't seem to keep up with the demand. I can only guess that the hotel was very short staffed. I was greatly disappointed with our overall experience at this hotel and would not stay there again.
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
"Saturday Night in Waltham"
Stayed Just one night. Hotel check in and check out, quick and courteous. Room comfort and layout was nice. The only complaint that I had, was the poor lighting (lightbulb wattage) in the living room/office space area.
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
CARL D.
I stay 3 nights 4 days, and everyday myself and my kids visit the gym and swimming pool there's non towel visible around the cabinet and i stayed inside the gym for over an hour but nobody from the hotel staff is checking and refilling the needs of the guest. over all its an awesome hotel. highly recommended...
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Great place to stay - Awesome Breakfast"
Great hotel, great hot breakfast. Just a bit far from the airport.
1 night trip with friends Jul 16, 2015
"No"
My experience with the hotel was not positive. Upon arrival the room looked fantastic with average hotel cleaning. As the evening approached I went to close the blinds only to discover numerous spiders dime to quarter size. I was successful in slaying 6 of 7, however the largest was agile and quick. We had a great long evening together, however where he was I've no clue.
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2015
Jarrod
"Can't go wrong staying here!"
Stayed 2 nights here, at the beginning and end of our family trip to Boston. Staff was very nice, room was clean and the beds were very comfy! Enjoyed the Suites famous Manager's Special happy hour very much! Can't go wrong with Embassy Suites!
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Deanne
Wonderful hotel. Breakfast was a complete bottleneck and chaos! Staff trying very hard to restock, but nearly impossible with lack of space.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Marc
Very clean and comfortable rooms...pool area was clean and hot tub was relaxing...food in restaurant was great and our server was friendly and attentive. We loved the afternoon snacks in the lounge and the breakfast was great. The second day we went down later for breakfast and it was mobbed! But the servers, were really hustling, filling up the items as quickly as they could, some of the people were really pushy, but the waitstaff was very courteous under the pressure of the huge crowd....
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Conveniently located outside of Boston"
Hotel clean, great price, staff friendly, conveniently located for quick drive into Boston for Foo Fighters at Fenway! Room spacious, breakfast quite adequate for an inclusive deal. They just need to work on a better system to clear breakfast dishes to keep up with a larger "in-season" crowd.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Wendy
Very good
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Beware of bait & switch of supposed nosmoking rms!"
My daughter and I had stayed here two years ago, and were very pleased by the room, the food, the location and the pool. On my return trip, we were given a room with a very strong odor of smoke prevalent throughout the room and in the bathroom. The front desk was dismissive and not very helpful. The only positive I can say about our stay here was the politeness and the helpfulness of the parking staff. I think they should straight up their front desk...there were 3 or 4 people at the front desk at 9am in the morning...not at all sympathetic to my suggestions...they pretended to call housekeeping when I suggested they clean the room. If I was given a smoking room, I am furious as I booked over 2 weeks in advance for a nonsmoking room. I would recommend the Sheraton Fairplex 30 minutes away which we stayed the next night...we got a luxurious suite for $100 cheaper..the front desk could not have been nicer, and we booked 2 hours before we arrive!
1 night family trip Apr 19, 2015
wonderful
1 night trip Jul 17, 2015
Joanne
The bartender and staff were always friendly and nice. I never felt like an inconvenience. Checkout was difficult because there was only one person working the front desk. I had to leave before I checked out. The room was clean but not tidy. The bedding was askew and the microwave was dirty. Otherwise the stay was good.
3 night business trip Jul 13, 2015
Elicia
Clean and comfortable room with breakfast that was very well priced.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"gate-away at Waltham, MA"
One night get-away
1 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
Vlad
"Awesome rooms; most comfy bed."
This hotel is awesome. Rooms are huge. Bed is comfy. Room service till 11pm. Staff is helpful.
1 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
Marisa
Great place to stay, little to no traffic, clean, smells good...all good. You won't be disappointed staying here.
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2015
Jonathan
"Great place to stay."
Awesome place. We had a suite and it was very spacious. Bathroom was very clean and bright. Plenty of towels for everybody. Just one little problem. We were on the 7th floor and the wi-fi was very spotty. Just one thing to consider.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Kenneth
Great room! Loved the ability to close bedroom door so we could not hear the air conditioning unit, room was dark and quiet and the bed was extremely comfortable. The bar area was a great place to sit and have a drink and the bartender was awesome! Great breakfast buffet and easy access to I-95! Will definitely stay here again!!!
1 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
Kathie
Very good experience to live in the hotel. This hotel is very about 15 minutes driving to get to the Boston center, and just near the highway, it is very easy to the city center. But you can free parking here, which is almost impossible in Boston. I'm satisfied with everything in this hotel except there is no free wifi, when I booked, I forgot to double check. But when the receptionist told me there was no free wifi in the room while then, he told me, don't worry, I can give you a promotion code, you can use it to get free wifi...oh, another great thing is, the breakfast is very very nice, you can even eat omelet cooked by chef.
2 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
Bing
"College Visit"
Great stay....breakfast each morning was awesome. The suite rooms are great especially with a family.
3 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
it was fantastic
2 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
"sure"
I would stay hare again for sure.
1 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
Philip
The stay was great, very friendly staff, but be aware a $50 hold is added to the card in addition in to the cost of the stay.
1 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
"Great place to stay not far from downtown Boston."
Wonderful room layout for myself and my two teens. The free breakfast was a life saver and I didn't need to worry about how to get breakfast. One down side, the coffee stunk in both the room and at breakfast!
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Cheri
"Great for a business trip"
Great stay for a quick business trip. Suite was comfortable and all the staff were very attentive and welcoming.
1 night business trip Jul 8, 2015