All hotels in Waltham, Massachusetts, United States of America
550 Winter Street, Waltham, MA, 02451, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9484

Very comfortable stay. The kids loved the indoor pool. The breakfast was great, and the room was clean and inviting.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Clean, comfortable, excellent breakfast and good price.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Yadira
"Great hotel for the cost!"
Great hotel for the one night I was there. Good area, clean hotel, room service selection and late delivery nice (if needed). Staff was quick and friendly. Parking ample. Not much is nearby (restaurants, CVS, etc). Def would stay again!
1 night trip Jun 26, 2015
Allie
Nice property. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was nice, clean and comfortable.
1 night business trip Jun 24, 2015
Christine
"Nice place to sleep"
Good breakfast.
2 night trip with friends Jun 22, 2015
Charged me $50.00 more prior to taxes, ect... than price was reserved at. Tried to gwt fixed told me computer down had to go to catch my flight. Been home 3 days now and there are 3 different charges for my room that were taken from my account. Still waiting on hotel to fix it. So basically they are tyin up 500 dollars of my money till they get around to crediting 2 of them back to my account
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
jerry
"Satisfied"
The hotel was good with great customer service. The room was clean and spacious with its own living room area. The room was also clean and the staff was friendly. They even provided a free ride to my friend's apt that was 10 minutes away. Overall, very satisfied.
1 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2015
Rena
Best place ever. No worries at all!
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Catherine
"A very nice stay"
We had a nice-sized corner room. Very comfortable. Excellent free breakfast, not overcrowded.
5 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
The stay was great and the service commendable
1 night business trip Jun 18, 2015
Dante
"Tremendous"
Stayed one night, incredible value! Most comfortable bed/sheets/pillows I've experienced in any hotel.
1 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
"great"
the best ever.
1 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
Typical Embassy Suites, not necessarily luxurious, but comfortable and relatively clean.
1 night romance trip Jun 17, 2015
"Wonderful Hotel, Phenomenal Breakfast"
We only spent one night here after a late flight on our way to Cape Cod. The hotel is beautiful. The rooms are great, especially for the price. Aesthetically, maybe a little dated but very clean and comfortable. The free breakfast buffet/omelet was phenomenal and the entire staff was very friendly. I would highly recommend this hotel.
1 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015
Anthony
"Convenient to the city, lovely hotel!"
Beautiful hotel with clean and comfortable rooms. The pool area is beautiful and the hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast buffet was amazing with made to order omelets - yum! Would definitely recommend to others. This hotel was an easy drive to the city and very close to the historic area of Lexington and Concord.
2 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
"review"
great
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2015
Ronald
"Good for the price but with caveats"
I have stayed here before - but getting to and from the hotel during rush hours in Waltham is a tedious chore. The inside atrium that is part of the Embassy Suites experience causes, unfortunately inordinately LOUD noise in the sitting room of each suite, especially when groups of people congregate downstairs in the bar area. Room was clean but the bed was - oddly - uncomfortable for sleeping. Amenities were good but you paid for everything but the coffee (not even a complimentary bottle of water??) Check-in was slower than expected but caused by an irate customer taking up time when she discovered there were no rooms available and carried on a loud and obnoxious conversation with her company and the desk clerk, mistakenly assuming that being loud and brash would somehow free up a room.
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2015
Joseph V
"Spacious suite but housekeeping needs improvement"
King suite was very spacious with good amenities (2 tvs, coffe maker, microwave, living room with sleep sofa and desk). Housekeeping was lacking, though: no hand towels, dirty bath towel, hair all over tub/shower, dirty wine glass on window sill. Sleep sofa is comfortable. Walls are thin, so request a room at the end of a hall by the stairways, away from the atrium. Breakfast was incredible, with fresh fruit, yogurts, french toast, eggs, oatmeal, etc. nice touch.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
Andrea
"Great night"
Stayed one night here and absolutely loved the hotel.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
Shirley
"Graduation"
We stayed here for a graduation weekend. The hotel was excellent! The staff, service. No complaints at all
2 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
Dorothy
"Better than adequate- need to be more meticulous"
Room seemed clean, but the door handle on the closet was not properly attached (there was a huge gap between it and the door and you could see that there were very long screws that weren't attached to anything- hanging by a thread) and didn't have an inside handle, so we were always careful to not close the door all the way for fear that it wouldn't open again. We also found a large spider in the room. Otherwise, the hotel staff was very nice and friendly. Breakfast with made to order eggs was good and well stocked. The nightly reception with free snacks was very welcoming after a long day at work. We also ordered from the restaurant and enjoyed the food. Sorry we didn't get to use the pool, which looked inviting, nor the gym, which was nice. The self service laundry was convenient and 24 hours.
3 night business trip Jun 3, 2015
"Great Hotel with a Collaborative Vibe"
My one night stay was cut short due to a late arrival, but what experience I had was very positive. Of particular note was the bar which was full of business people working and vicariously networking, thanks to it's innovative design for work/pleasure and electrical outlets. I travel frequently to Waltham, and have stayed at most of the other nearby properties. Embassy Suites has, by far, the best amenities and vibe - I would definitely stay there again.
1 night business trip Jun 1, 2015
Rebecca
"Nice!!"
It was incredible stay. I would highly recommend it. We really loved the surroundings.
1 night family trip May 28, 2015
Claudia
"Traffic Detour to doctor visit."
Embassy Suites has always been a favorite overnight stay for us. This stay was no exception. The staff are cordial, helpfull and the breakfast choices are high quality. We always look forward to our next visit. Highly recommended.
1 night romance trip May 31, 2015
"Wonderful"
We had a magnificent 2-day stay. The breakfasts were quite extraordinary with plenty to choose from. Both mornings the breakfast area was not super crowded and staff was very efficient keeping an eye out to clean tables immediately after people were finished. We enjoyed the 2 room aspect of the rooms. They were comfortable and spacious. The lighting was a bit poor in the living space but that is probably the only complaint we had. Due to the rains, our visit to downtown Boston was cut short so we had dinner both nights at the hotel. The food was affordable and absolutely delicious (best steak ever!) Our stay's excellence was magnified by the enjoyment we had chatting with the staff. Both Gretchen and Thomas are lovely people and ended up being a part of our the lovely memories we created on our getaway.
2 night romance trip May 30, 2015
Sara
Awesome !
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
"Quiet and Peaceful"
Close to city but far away enough to be quiet.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
Craig
One night stay for a family function. Room clean, quick check-in. Complimentary breakfast good, omelet station makes it.
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
"Vacation in Boston"
we are very happy with Embassy Suit
1 night family trip May 21, 2015
Margaret
"Best Ever!"
We loved our stay. The staff was exceptional. I have stayed at many hotels but have not been treated this well in many years. Thanks for a great experience.
3 night family trip May 26, 2015
"Always a great stay"
We try to stay at Embassy Suites wherever we travel. Wonderful rooms, great breakfast and friendly, helpful staff. Very consistent quality throughout.
2 night family trip May 9, 2015
Jeannine
Excellent ! Double beds are lots of room for family of 4. Sofa bed in living room is very convenient. Breakfast free!
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
"Nice hotel with large rooms"
Hotel was very clean and comfortable. We stay in deluxe king room which is very convenient for families with kid or baby.
Kadir
"No free wi fi"
Great hotel overall. Room, bed, pool all fine. Breakfast was excellent. Only problem was they wanted $13-14 for Internet service per 24 hr period. Hopefully no more hidden charges appear when bill is received.
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
"Nice hotel, but charge for wireless? Never again."
The hotel is a newer Embassy Suites and is in good condition. The staff were courteous, and the food in the restaurant was pretty good. My one complaint is that there was a $13 per day charge for wireless access. And I have Hilton Honors membership. I find this ridiculous. It will actually keep me from booking this hotel on my next trip to Waltham.
"Embassy stay"
Excellent staff and very helpful
3 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Great Hotel!"
My overall stay at Embassy Suites was great even though I was only there for a few hours due to a delayed flight. But I would definitely stay there again.
1 night family trip May 21, 2015
Antoinette
"Best Hotel to Stay anywhere"
Enjoy everybit of my Stay, Great Hotel
2 night family trip May 16, 2015
Juan
"Graduation visit"
I was in Boston for a graduation. Your hotel was extremely nice, clean, comfortable. The breakfast was exceptional! A great place to stay. I will recommend it highly and would stay there again!
4 night family trip May 14, 2015
"A Great Place"
A great place all the way around.
1 night family trip May 11, 2015
"Just ok"
Great front desk staff. The quality of the free breakfast left something to be desired-you get what you pay for. One night I ordered room service the call went to voicemail four times before the front desk had to page them to call me. The room service food was ok.
3 night business trip May 12, 2015
"Hopper"
The embassy suites was great as usual but the happy hour did not have the complementary alcoholic beverages as we are used to in California
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
"Excellent value!"
Amazing
1 night business trip May 10, 2015
galina
"smelly room"
Room was very Smokey we got in very late and we we're too tired to move our room I won't stay there again
Response by Embassy Suites Boston Waltham
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. We are sorry your suite smelled of smoke from another guest. We work hard to avoid this as we are a 100% smoke free hotel. We certainly hope you will allow us the opportunity to serve you again. Regards, EmbassySuitesWAGM
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Margaret
"Highly recomended"
Our Stay was a very refreshing. Our suite was wonderful: very clean and comfortable and the complimentary hot breakfast was unexpectedly good
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
"honeymoon"
The staff, accommodations, food, and amenities were excellent. This was our honeymoon and we had the time of our lives.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
JOHN
"Always a good choice for me."
The room was clean, quiet and had everything I needed. the staff went out of their way to find me a corner king, and continued the superior customer relations I've always experienced at this site.
1 night business trip May 11, 2015
"Awesome"
Have stayed here several times, and enjoyed each visit.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
"great moment at embassy in waltham"
The stay was awesome
1 night family trip May 10, 2015
Anthony
"Embassy Suite Waltham"
Clean nice rooms, great location.
2 night family trip May 9, 2015