All hotels in Waltham, Massachusetts, United States of America

Great pool
  • Value for money
    Rather comfortable
"Greeeaaat Place!"
It was a very good get away. All Employees were very good and nice !I would love to stay again! One of the best places I had stayed at!Thank you very much
Response by Embassy Suites Boston Waltham
Thank you for sharing your wonderful feedback! We're delighted that you so thoroughly enjoyed your stay, and we truly appreciate your recommendation of us to others. We can't wait for our next chance to welcome you back for another amazing experience!
1 night romance trip Jan 28, 2016
Great overnight at this hotel. The room was clean and comfy and the breakfast was amazing. Will stay again!
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2016
Kristen
Great place.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2016
"Embassy Waltham stay"
Everything was great about the hotel. It is very nice, classy, and has all the amenities you could possibly want. Great staff too. Very helpful. The only complaint (not the hotel's fault) was that we were in a non-smoking room, but it was obvious that the previous occupants had smoked considerably in the bathroom. The staff offered to move us to a different room, but we were already unpacked and just requested some Fabreze to mask the smell. It didn't work, and we had to put up with it for the 3 days we were there.
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2016
"Another fabulous stay!"
This was another wonderful stay. I was dropping off my daughter at school, and we once again were happy to stay at this Embassy Suites--probably our fifth or sixth stay. It's convenient to everything because it's on I-95 and just a few exits from I-90--a quick 20 minutes into Boston. The rooms are always clean, they give you so many towels, and the sheets are soft cotton. The best part for both of us, though, is always the breakfast and this time was no exception. If anything, their buffet has grown. They have fresh fruit, hot items, kid cereals, oatmeal--anything you could possibly want. They also have an omelet guy who makes your omelet to order. So delicious!! The staff is always very nice and helpful. Even the other guests are nice. I love this hotel. I always joke about running away to go live at this Embassy Suites.
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2016
"excellent!"
excellent!
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2016
Abimbola
"Great Place to Stay !!!!"
Real great place could not belive the rates. Was very good :) and close to Boston and Airport
1 night business trip Jan 16, 2016
steven
Much better value than any hotels in Boston with free parking and awesome breakfast, while only being 15 minutes away from main Boston attractions. Didn't seem to have a free happy hour as other Embassy Suites but they do have a bar in the lobby. The only negative item to pick on would be the fact that n the last day while packing I found a small piece of paper with some notes on it on the floor under the desk which didn't belong to us.
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2016
"Perfect"
Excellent
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2016
Yoan
"Quality of service."
It was an excellent stay. Continue the complimentary breakfast.
5 night family trip Dec 30, 2015
JOSHUA
"not good for new years eve"
it was new years eve, even though i made reservation months early and checked in at 3pm still got handicap room on first floor, lots of kids running around screaming and since its Boston no happy hour with alcohol, why then bother to stay at the embassy suites? and since we all get up late on new years,too late for breakfast also! will not stay there next new years eve that a bet.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2015
robert
"An absolute winner!!!"
i live 15 minutes from the canadian border in NH... Wanted to get away for the weekend and show my daughter and son in law from florida around. This place is beautiful....Immaculate..... the breakfast was amazing!!! the only down fall was the people next door sounded like they had a million kids, and they were loud and obnoxious, banging... yelling.. i was sick... could not sleep (this was about midnight).. I did call the front desk and within a few minutes... it was resolved.
Other trip Jan 4, 2016
Carole
Horrible
Response by Embassy Suites Boston Waltham
Dear Dana, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your feedback, and we’re so sorry to hear you were unhappy with your experience. Unfortunately, since I don't have any details of your booking or your stay, I am unable to investigate this further. However, please know for the future that the team here at Embassy Suites Boston/Waltham is happy to help should any of our guests be anything but completely satisfied with their stay. We always make It right when an issue is brought to our attention, and I sincerely apologize for the fact that this did not happen for you. We hope that you’ll give us a second chance in the future to make up for the trouble you unfortunately experienced during your stay this time around.
2 night business trip Dec 31, 2015
Dana
"Great Deal"
Great time, breakfast was delicious and plentiful. Pool was clean, rooms were clean and spacious reasonably priced.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2016
"Nice hotel for family"
The roome size was nice for 5 of us and the breakfast was great. Heater sound was pretty noisy but overall it was a great stay. I would definitely come back for next trip to Boston.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2016
Bed and pillow quality was uncomfortable.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2016
Courtney
"New Year's Eve"
It was New Year's Eve. There was a party as well as a lot of kids running around. Despite those potential issues, once you were inside the room, you couldn't hear anything. Great free breakfast as well. Very cordial staff.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
"My family and I loved the stay!"
We celebrated New Years in Boston and decided to stay nearby. My wife and I loved the hotel. We only wished they cleaned our room again after our second day there. Nevertheless, we had a great time!
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2015
Rodolfo
"Christmas at Embassy Suite, Waltham"
We were two adults and two kids. The check in desk lady was unfriendly, no hello or how are you. The room I initially booked for was a wheelchair access room. The room we got was not the one. Kids liked the pool and we liked the hot tub. The breakfast was great! However the shuttle bus was not running during our stay, which I was not aware of. The hotel was clean and nice, however, the location was not very nice. It was like being in the middle of nowhere. No shops or parks to walk around. Overall, we had great time as a family.
Other trip Dec 31, 2015
jen
"Comfort away from home."
We were there for six nights over Christmas and it was very comfortable.
6 night family trip Dec 20, 2015
Virginia
"very good hotel"
we visited Boston and this place is awesome.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
Kids loved the pool and Breakfast. Bar closed kinda early 11pm. For charging for WiFi the signal was weak. Overall liked it and will be back I'm sure.
Response by Embassy Suites Boston Waltham
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We’re delighted to know that you and your kids enjoyed your overall experience and that you would not hesitate to return! I do apologize for the weak WiFi signal, and I am following up with my team to ensure that we’re providing our guests with immediate support should technological issues arise. I am very sorry that your stay was marred in this way, and I can assure you that any service issues you experienced will be investigated. We appreciate your compliments and constructive criticism, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Embassy Suites Boston/Waltham soon! Kind Regards, Elena Marshall, Assistant Front Office Manager
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
it is alovely hotel in the middle of a highway, but it was clean comfortable and quiet, with a good breakfast with omelets to order
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2015
dan
Every thing was great ! But 12.95 for 24 hrs of Internet ?????puhleez. Who does that ?
1 night business trip Dec 21, 2015
donna
Everything was clean, and modern. Fabulous breakfast. The motel is right next to a very busy road, so lots of traffic noise. We would definitely stay again though.
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2015
Tina
Was a bit pricey for a 1 night stay but was absolutely beautiful
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2015
ryan
"Nice Hotel for a Great Price"
Needed a place to sleep, relax and clean-up between family and social commitments.
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2015
Room was clean and spacious. Will come back here next time I'm around the Boston area.
2 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
claudia
very good is very nice for the family and friends ....
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2015
Maria
"Work week-end"
Check-in was easy, we stayed for two nights, our goal was to work hard all day with business and then relax during the evening. Plenty of space to chill in the suite. The hot tub was welcomed.
2 night business trip Dec 11, 2015
"Expedia did not send Reservation info to hotel"
hotel had no record of reservation. Registration took 30 min which clerk called expedia. My email confirmation of registration did not have the hotel's confirmation number.
Other trip Dec 11, 2015
"Great place to stay."
This hotel would have gotten 5 stars if the restaurant was better. The dinner service was terrible, the breakfast was great. The hotel staff were also great, as well were the hotel and room. The good thing is that there are places to eat all over the area around the hotel.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2015
Decent hotel for a quick work trip. Got a really good deal on the price, which made it even better. Comfortable and clean. Bar area was a little too crowded and the only onsite option for dinner.
1 night business trip Dec 2, 2015
Kimberly
Very special "value". Will return. Am seasoned traveler.
1 night family trip Dec 4, 2015
Rush
"can be good value"
great breakfast. Price varies a lot. So depending price you pay it can be a very good value. My husband and I like sitting room but don't use for additional people. Beds are getting a little soft over the years. This hotel is our first choice if in the $150-200 range
1 night romance trip Dec 3, 2015
Marsha
To spend Thanksgiving with daughter's in-laws. Everything great except room cleanliness. First day I noticed pretzel on floor. I called Front desk about this. Next day floor was dirty and t rashcans not emptied.Made me wonder what else was dirty.
4 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
jesus
Stayed over Thanksgiving. It was great. Loved the pool and whirlpool. Very relaxing after family gathering. Have stayed there before and would do it again without hesitation.
Response by Embassy Suites Boston Waltham
Thank you so much for sharing this feedback - we aim to receive this reaction from each and every one of our guests! We're so happy that we were able to make your Thanksgiving holiday special and that you would not hesitate to grant us another opportunity to be your host. We excitedly await our next chance to provide you with another five-star experience!
Other trip Dec 3, 2015
"Very Nice"
Comfortable suites. Nice Atrium style layout. Wonderful custom cooked to order breakfast omelets or eggs. Skimpy on the fresh fruit options.
Response by Embassy Suites Boston Waltham
Thanks so much for taking a moment to share your experience! We are so thrilled to know that overall, your stay with us was worth five stars. We do apologize for the noise issues you describe, and please know for the future that our Front Desk and Security teams are always ready to respond to complaints about guests needing to quiet down. We will share your suggestions on fresh fruit options with our chef, as we sincerely appreciate constructive criticism to help us improve. Thank you again, and we can't wait to welcome you back in the future!
Other trip Dec 1, 2015
Traveler
It was great.
2 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
"Some really nice improvements"
We've stayed at this hotel before and I'm happy to say that they've made some wonderful improvements. The breakfast area has been redone and it has much better flow now. The room was easy to heat (unlike before), and the pool and hot tub were just the right temperature - and it was a salt-water pool if I'm not mistaken. The rest of the hotel - lobby, elevator, overall decor - were just as lovely as before. This hotel gets better and better.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2015
All around pleasant. Staff at breakfast were efficient and patient.
4 night family trip Nov 24, 2015
"it's the best nice breakfast"
It was a awesome stay
1 night family trip Nov 23, 2015
Abrar u
"Bed was sooooo uncomfortable!"
Service, cleanliness and ambience of hotel was great and what you would expect from Embassy Suites. I was just very disappointed by the comfort - sheets and towels were rough and the bed was hard. The bedding was terrible - flat sheet tucked around the box spring instead of a fitted sheet so didn't stay in place; more flat sheets surrounding a thin comforter (instead of a duvet cover). No other blankets so not the plush, warm bedding most hotels provide.
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2015
Jan
"Pretty hotel and free hot buffet"
Beautiful hotel. Spacious suite. Coffee and tea in the room. Incredibly helpful staff. Free hot breakfast buffet including an omelet station. Great value for the price. Yummy smelling shampoo and lotion and towels that are actually big enough to wrap around yourself. Free shuttle service ends at 10 AM. Close to Brandeis University. We didn't have a car so we had to take a cab both from South Station and back from the University at the end of the day. The hotel arranged the car service for us but if you have a car, life would be a bit easier.
Response by Embassy Suites Boston Waltham
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, and we truly appreciate the glowing review you have left us. Your kind acknowledgement of the great service provided by our team generated several smiles around here! We certainly make every effort to deliver the highest standard of customer service to our guests, and it is wonderful to know when we have succeeded in making a guest’s stay perfect. It would be an honor to welcome you back again in the future! Best Regards, Elena Marshall, Assistant Front Office Manager
1 night family trip Nov 19, 2015
"Great hotel close to Boston"
Great hotel with eash access to Boston. Hotel is updated, clean, spacious. Rooms are suites with ample living room and bedroom space. Staff friendly and helpful. Free breakfast with omelet bar is wonderful. Other hotels charge lots of $$ for a breakfast buffet this good. Snacks every afternoon in lobby. Indoor pool is a good size for a hotel. Free and ample parking. Location is just of I95 and 20 minutes into Boston (without traffic). Defnitely recommend and would stay here again. Great value for the money.
2 night family trip Nov 20, 2015
"Much needed weekend retreat"
My husband and I needed a weekend retreat and this hotel stay was perfect! We arrived early (1:00)and were able to check in - no issues. The room was perfect - such a luxury to have a separate living room and 2 TV's so my husband and I could watch individually. The hot tub and pool were very relaxing and the temperatures quite comfortable. The pool was just warm enough to get in without the usual shock from it being too chilly coming from the spa. The manager's reception was a nice perk as well. The complimentary breakfast buffet was excellent. The staff did an incredible job of refilling dishes to keep up with the volume of guests. I was able to take items from the buffet back to the room without any issues. All in all a wonderful stay and incredible value purchased on Expedia.
Response by Embassy Suites Boston Waltham
Dear Traveler, Thank you for the great feedback you have provided. I’m delighted to hear that you enjoyed our many amenities, including our pool, complimentary breakfast and evening reception. It was a pleasure to welcome you as our guest, and we’re elated that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us! We look forward to welcoming you back for your next weekend retreat, if not before then. Best Regards, Elena Marshall Assistant Front Office Manager
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2015
"Savings paid for more fun in Boston"
Last minute trip to take my son to a program at MIT - staying 20 minutes outside of Boston was very convenient - very nice hotel, having a suite to do work while my wife and son slept, free parking. Because of events happening in Boston, hotels in city were $300+ for Friday and Saturday night - I was able to get the suite for around $130 which left more $$$for food, musuems and fun in the city.
"Perfect fit"
The employees were all very professional. For the price, I couldn't want anything more. Would definitely recommend to a friend
Corey
"Sweet Stay"
Embassy Suites never disappoints.... such a comfortable place to stay.
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2015
Keith W
"Would be happy to stay here again!"
Wonderfully comfortable hotel and conveniently located. Especially good value considering the free cooked to order breakfast and spacious rooms!
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2015