All hotels in Waltham, Massachusetts, United States of America
550 Winter Street, Waltham, MA, 02451, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9484

"Made good on a rough night"
always love staying here. stay here at least 2 times per year every year for the past several years. great breakfast. free parking. 25 minutes to the city. no complaints. this past stay was a bit different as someone apparently left a small dog in their room that was parking from midnight until 2:30 in the morning when either the police or owners came back into the room and the dog quieted down. front desk was polite and i believe her when she said they were trying to locate the room with the dog and speak with the owners. however it took quite a while before everything was settled. needless to say the next morning I only had to mention the previous night's disrupted sleep and the front desk quickly took care of my bill. will definitely be back!
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2015
"Breakfast Was a Big Disappointment"
The hotel was fine. We enjoyed the room and the bed was comfortable. However, the breakfast that came along with the stay was not enjoyed. My wife and I first went for coffee and every urn was empty. Better attention must be made to this. Then we each tried the scrambled eggs, sausage. The eggs were very caked up very bland and did not seam real. The potatoes were overcooked and the sausage was burnt. We put that aside and tried the French toast. But by this time we were so disappointed we just left.
Response by Embassy Suites Boston Waltham
Dear Robert, Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay at Embassy Suites Boston/Waltham. We are so happy to know that you enjoyed our suites and found the beds to be comfortable, but we’re very sorry that you didn’t enjoy our complimentary breakfast on this occasion. I am surprised and disappointed to hear about your experience with the food, as we do receive a lot of great feedback on the quality and variety of it. I would like to apologize for not fully exceeding your expectations; I have shared your comments with our Food and Beverage Team, and we will focus in on ways to make sure that this does not happen again. Thank you again for your feedback ,and we hope that you will give us another opportunity to provide you with a five-star experience in the future. Kind Regards, Elena Marshall Assistant Front Office Manager
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
"Clean, comfy hotel"
Comfy, clean, extremely busy hotel! Lots of conferences and weddings during our stay. Yummy breakfast and friendly staff. The pool and hot tub were nice as well.
1 night family trip Nov 12, 2015
got the wrong room the functions run late no enought space for my family who stayed instead of getting an upgrade went way below a down grade so upset i could satisfy my family with comfort !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Response by Embassy Suites Boston Waltham
Dear Traveler, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your feedback, and we’re so sorry to hear how unhappy you were with your experience. Unfortunately, I don't have any details of your booking, so I am unable to investigate which suite you were in. However, please know for the future that the team here at Embassy Suites Boston/Waltham is happy to help should any of our guests be anything but completely satisfied with their room. We always do our best to find an alternative to suit each guest when an issue like this is brought to our attention, and I sincerely apologize for the fact that this did not happen for you. We are incredibly disappointed to know that you did not find your stay comfortable, as this is definitely not the experience we want our guests to have. We hope that you’ll give us a second chance in the future to make up for the trouble you unfortunately experienced during your stay this time around. Kind Regards, Elena Marshall Assistant Front Office Manager
2 night family trip Nov 6, 2015
Nice hotel relative to others in the area. Wifi worked well in some parts of the room and hardly at all in others, but was free and fast when it worked. Breakfast had many options, including omelets cooked to order. Staff were polite and helpful.
1 night business trip Nov 8, 2015
"Boston trip"
We had a great time at embassy suites. The staff was courteous. We especially liked the cocktail hours given by the hotel. It was the perfect snack for the afternoon. The room was beautiful and very comfortable.
2 night trip with friends Nov 6, 2015
Nivea
"Fun, Family Stay"
We stayed here for a family weekend getaway. The room sizes are excellent for a family of 5. With a tv in the sitting room and a 2nd in the bedroom there was plenty of entertainment for the kids in the evening. We also used the pool which was great.
3 night family trip Nov 5, 2015
"Embassy suites"
Staff was rude and not helpful but it was a beautiful hotel and breakfast, bartender was nice as well
1 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2015
Outstanding!
2 night family trip Nov 5, 2015
Room's could be updated the breakfast is unorganized and not run well but it served it need
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2015
Benjamin
We got a great deal on a room here when we had to come to Boston for medical reasons. It served its purpose and gave us a place to stay and a lovely breakfast. Loved the smell of the toiletries and the bed was very comfortable. My only complaint was the room naturally was very warm so we attempted to use the self regulated temperature system in the room but the fan was beyond loud. The vent or something inside was loose. It was impossible to sleep with (this coming from someone who prefers sleeping with a fan at night, it was not the fan itself that was too loud). Hopefully out bite gets it repaired for future visitors.
1 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
Amber
Generally a nice hotel, clean and comfortable. When we arrived there was a pile of trash/dirty cups left outside our room, it was cleaned up quickly when we notified the front desk. We had booked a room for 2 adults and 3 kids and only 3 towels were left in the bathroom. Breakfast was pretty good but understaffed for how busy it was, when we walked in at least 50% of the tables had dirty dished on them and there were no clean tables to sit at. The kids loved the pool and the glass elevator and had a great time.
1 night family trip Oct 30, 2015
Not Provided
Need turkey sausage and turkey bacon for breakfast options
Response by Embassy Suites Boston Waltham
Thank you for providing your feedback, and we're so happy to know that your stay with us was just about perfect. I will be sure to share your suggestions with our chef, as our team always welcomes any opportunity for improvement. We can't wait to welcome you back again soon!
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2015
"Everything was as expected. Great service."
Visiting universities in the are.
Response by Embassy Suites Boston Waltham
Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your recommendation of us with your fellow travelers! Nothing makes us more pleased than knowing we have succeeded at providing a five-star experience. We excitedly await the chance to welcome you back again for an equally wonderful stay.
1 night family trip Oct 29, 2015
"Book for Boston"
Nice large rooms, always clean and we'll appointed.
Response by Embassy Suites Boston Waltham
Thanks so much for your feedback, Andrew. We're elated to know that your stay with us was perfect! We hope to provide you with an equally great experience the next time you return to Boston.
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2015
"My stay"
Beds could be firmer - left me with a sore low back
Response by Embassy Suites Boston Waltham
Thanks so much for your feedback, Elaine. We're very sorry to hear that you did not find our beds to be comfortable, and although we do not receive that complaint very often at all, we have shared your comments with our management team. We're pleased to know, though, that your stay with us was overall great!
3 night family trip Oct 15, 2015
Elaine
"Look elsewhere"
Wifi wouldn't work, front desk wouldn't answer phone, waited 15 minutes for someone, never came, took another 10 minutes to get someone, smartazz you man had the nerve to say it was busy yet while I was standing there for 15 minutes, the phone never rang. I even called the toll free hotel number for Embassy Suites and they couldn't get any to answer the phone either. The bed was only half made, bathroom barely clean. Bed was comfortable. Over priced for what it was but young man at front desk needs a serious customer service class.
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2015
debbie
"First Class Hotel"
We were very happy in this space.
Response by Embassy Suites Boston Waltham
That's what we love to hear! Thank you so much for letting us know what a great job we did - we can't wait to welcome you back again soon.
1 night romance trip Oct 13, 2015
James J.
"Two days away."
Breakfast was amazing!! We recommend Harvard Museum of Natural History and Fire and Ice restaurant in Boston/Cambridge. We took in a Bruins game also that was awesome.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2015
Patti
"Count have asked for anything more"
This hotel was very accommodating for a family of 3. The price was very reasonable, the beds were comfortable, and the free breakfast was amazing! If you stay here with intentions of seeing downtown Boston, give yourself a good 45 minutes as the train makes several stops before getting into downtown.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2015
Rebecca
"No Complaints"
I thought it was a very nice hotel. The staff was friendly, our room was very clean and the beds were comfortable. Breakfast in the morning was good. All in all it was a very nice overnight stay.
Response by Embassy Suites Boston Waltham
Thanks so much for your praises! We couldn't be happier that you found no flaws during your stay with us. We'll share your compliments with our staff, as it always makes their day to hear what a great job they've done. We're excited to welcome you back again for another perfect experience.
1 night family trip Oct 8, 2015
"Weekend in Boston"
My family and I so glad to enjoyed our weekend in the Embassy Hotel. Everything was fine and just 25 minutes downtown Boston.
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2015
omar
"Surprisingly Nice"
It was for a weekend visit to Babson College. The hotel was really quite nice. It was a little far from the campus but not overwhelmingly far. There did not seem to be much around the hotel except other hotels. Maybe just getting to the surrounding area at some point.
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2015
"Nice stay as always"
It was good to stay at the quiet room. Our room was a bit far from the elevator hall and didn't hear any noise from the ground floor.
1 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
"Strong deodorizer odor"
Hotel was nice for 1 night but deodorizer door was a little overwhelming. As I looked around to see if they deodorizer hidden I found very thick dust behind curtains, under bed and behind nightstands. So use caution if allergies or asthma are an issue.
Other trip Oct 11, 2015
Rob
Quick overnight, very comfortable surroundings, convenient to city and highway.
1 night family trip Oct 8, 2015
karen
Hotel room very comfortable and clean, very spacious as a suite. Bar menu very good, great selection of wines. Only problem was there were only 2 luggage carts for entire hotel. I had to make 3 trips as a solo traveler to load car.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2015
Darlene
It was very pleasant, front desk was very helpful
Jorge
"Low cost great comfort near Boston"
Great staff, provided excellent recommendations for Food and train travel to Boston. After staying at other motels in MA for about the same price, this was truly luxury. Really nice hotel.
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
"Very nice stay"
Came to visit my son who is attending an area university. I found the hotel staff to be very friendly and helpful. The room was fairly clean and very larger! The breakfast in the morning was pretty well organized and there were lots of places to find a seat. The food was very nice.
Erica
Awesome !!! Great hotel :)
1 night trip with friends Oct 3, 2015
Johanna
"A little pricey but worth the money"
The room was spacious, had 2 tv's on the top floor. Pool was heated and uncrowded, 24 hour gym. Free breakfast that I didn't eat, along with free drinks that I forgot to get as well lol. Very upscale hotel, will def look to stay in any embassy suites hotel more often!
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
Jonisha
awesome value, very nice hotel, only complaint was not with hotel but with hilton not honoring points for hotel being booked through reseller...when hilton website had no vacancies listed for exact same hotel on same nights.
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
My stay was great myself and kids love the hotel. The dinner and breakfast was good. Plan on staying there again out next trip.
1 night trip with friends Oct 3, 2015
Gloria
Came to MA for a family reunion. We had 5 rooms booked (each separately) as we love this hotel. It was fun to all be together and after our afternoon event, those of us who stayed here, plus some others, met us for the 'Happy Hour' and we were all welcomed in the lobby bar. We eventually all ordered some food/drinks too and had the best waitress ever. We hung out till 11pm! Then, we all got together for their delicious breakfast which had so many options--NOT your standard waffles/cereal/old stale stuff! But lots of fresh fruit, made to order omelets and homemade REAL oatmeal (not instant). The rooms are all suites; loved having a fridge, micro, and coffeemaker plus the kitchen and BIG bedroom. Everything was very clean and the kids in our group loved the pool. Can you see why we stay here every time? Of course, got a MUCH better deal on Expedia than calling the hotel directly!!
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
Judy
"ohhhh la la"
Very nice
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
Kenneth
"Always great."
When I want some solo time I head for Boston and the Embassy Suites. The rooms are clean, the staff ultra helpful. Also, I hate to park in Boston, so the hotel's location, which makes it easy to park at the end of either the green line or the red line, is also great for me.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2015
"Excellent service, delicious and varied breakfast"
Great service, beautiful view, delicious and varied FREE buffet style breakfast and snacks, iNDOOR Hot Tub and pool, big rooms with living room, excellent staff....
Other trip Oct 3, 2015
Jenny
"Immaculate room !!!"
Spacious , immaculate and great staff. Central to all main arteries and great breakfast to go with very good price on room.
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2015
Ed
"Rip off"
Hotel is holding $50 for incidentals that I "may" have incurred for 5 DAYS!!! Never staying at embassy suites again. This "policy" was never disclosed.
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
"Cant go Wrong!!"
Came to see our son at Boston College. Lovely place! Only weird design was the drapes open to hallway.
2 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
Perfect
1 night family trip Sep 24, 2015
Tarek
Very pleasant stay.
2 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
We love Embassy Suites and this one did not disappoint. Clean and comfy rooms with plenty of space. Front desk was very helpful both days of stay. The pool was nice and warm. Breakfast was good, my only exception being that the french toast just couldn't seem to stay warm. Close to freeway access, good restaurants, and safe neighborhood. Perfect ending to our trip.
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2015
Timothy
"33rd anniversary weekend"
This was my 33rd anniversary weekend and this hotel was awesome, top notch, I would do recommend it
Response by Embassy Suites Boston Waltham
Happy belated anniversary! We can't thank you enough for making Embassy Suites Boston/Waltham a part of your celebration, and we're so incredibly glad to hear that we succeeded in making sure your special day was perfect. Thank you again for your praises, and we anxiously await your return!
2 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
clotilde
"TLK SHOP"
My fiance and I , rarely go out and enjoy some alone time with are crazy work schedules. On are only day OFF, we happen to stumble on this AMAZING deal.! Besides the fact the room made you feel like you was in your own home . . .till you walk into the bathroom .. now you feel like royalty . The pool and hot tub definitely were a plus at the hotel. Between the pool, room and lobby... you can tell the determination they had for a clean and sanitized Hotel. If I can take a short term vaca. From work again, I would most definitely be coming back to Embassy suites. ( My fiance is already begging me to bring her back... " we visited two days ago ) I appreciate "Hotels.com" for the GREAT deal, and "Embassy suites" as well for their overall customer service and Cleanness.
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2015
Lewis
"Foster trip in Boston 2015"
The room was very clean and the front desk personnel were very helpful. The free complimentary drinks and snacks are awesome.
2 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
Brenda
Great room for the money with Breakfast included!
Donald
Was good I love it
Reyna
"Great value for the price"
For the price, it was an excellent value. We often travel to the Boston area to visit family so we need someplace comfortable and clean with a good (free) breakfast. This met those qualifications.
Gail