All hotels in Mammoth Lakes, California, United States of America
164 Old Mammoth Road, Mammoth Lakes, CA, 93546, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"2nd. Honeymoon"
Wonderful
1 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
Nola
"Enjoyed"
Overnight ski trip with my grown son. Great time and atmosphere. My go to spot for future stay.
1 night family trip May 14, 2015
Mitzi
"!!"
I really enjoyed staying here. The rooms are so much better than they look in the pictures. Having microwave/fridge in the bathroom was a bit akward and the bed was a bit too soft for me, but overall I really loved the place. I would definitely stay here again if I come back!
1 night family trip May 4, 2015
"Friendly staff, Spotless Accomodations"
SNR & Spa was terrific to us during our stay. The hotel staff was always very helpful. The entire place was always clean and everyone was super friendly. We appreciate your concern and willingness to help in whatever way possible.
2 night family trip Apr 27, 2015
Kleda
"Jon's"
Bathroom was very nice. The lobby was also very nice. The staff at the lobby was not exceptionally friendly. The inside of the room was fairly cheap looking, with unfinished pine wood trim.
2 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
jon
"Mountain getaway"
Lots of nice touches in this beautiful hotel, beautiful setting.
1 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
Mary S
"Met all our needs..."
Had a nice stay. It was a quiet weekend in Mammoth, being it was in between seasons, so it was very quiet around the hotel and around town. Didn't see the hotel staff much, as we would walk into some areas where I assume would normally be staffed, yet no one was around. It was perfect for us though, because we were looking for a relaxing, quiet getaway. Rooms were nice and clean.
3 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
No complaints, other than the resort fee is pretty steep. However, the hotel is great and the price was still fairly reasonable, I just didn't appreciate how the hotel appeared to be a lot cheaper than it actually ended up being.
2 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
"Excekkent from start to finish!"
We have stayed here for the past four or five visits---have stayed at other places before-----we consider this the best in Mammoth and won't stay anywhere else.
1 night romance trip Apr 1, 2015
"Great for a weekend in Mammoth"
Great trip overall. Hotel was perfect! when in went to check-out, I was told that there was a $50 resort fee that I needed to pay. Expedia failed to tell me this, so the front desk lady was kind enough to wave the fee.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Erik
"The Perfect Small Town Hotel"
This place went above and beyond all expectations. By the end of a five day stay, I was on a first name basis with most of the staff, all of whom were knowledgeable and helpful guides with regards to the town of Mammoth and skiing on the mountain itself. I could rent my skis, eat all my meals, have a spa, shuttle to the mountain, and sing karaoke at Rafters all within a one minute walk from my hotel room. The *value* you get out of your stay, which is to say price/night vs accomodations blows most of the competition out. Even if the shuttle driver (to bring you to/from the mountain's main lodge [5 mins away]) was out to lunch and we had to leave the mountain early, I could call up the front desk and the owner would come pick me and my friends up herself in a nice Escalade with ample room for ski equipment and XM radio for the ride. I deeply appreciated the value of one of the town's most popular bars (Rafter's) being a stone's throw from my room, as it removed the need for a DD or taxi fare. That being said, it is also just far enough away where the noise doesn't bother you if you're tuckered out from a long day on the slopes. 5 stars for everything, I docked one star off Hotel Condition because the Sauna didn't work so we had to take a Steam instead (boo hoo, I needed to add one con).
4 night trip with friends Mar 15, 2015
Joshua
Hotel and staff were great! Loved the lobby with the fire, pool table and chess. The room was tight for 2 adults and 2 kids but we were still comfortable. Plenty of room for all the extra clothes involved with skiing. Thoughtful touches like retractable coat hooks for the snow gear and small stool that we used as an extra seat or table but easy to move out of the way.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
Mia
"Surpassed Expectations"
Was looking for a small inexpensive hotel with a mountain look and feel. This surpassed expectations. Nothing over the top luxury just very nice, clean and pleasant all around. Well worth the price! Free shuttle to the mountain was a nice bonus.
3 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
Dale
"fireplace suite"
Want come back to our fireplace suite ;)
2 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Olena
"A pretty good value for Mammoth"
Oh, how I hate resort fees! Sierra Nevada has started charging a $20 resort fee. However, in this case, they actually added some things. Mammoth hotels are too often lots of money for not much. In that context, SNR is a pretty good value. They've added ski lockers and a spa. We visited the sauna and steam room at no additional charge. The lobby bar was up and running. The lobby has coffee and hot drinks at no charge all day. The rooms have been updated. The location is close to Vons and various restaurants. It's comfortable for a family.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Kristina
"great hotel"
Loved it all. Great hotel and great community. Beautiful scenery.
2 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
Christian
"Had everything we needed!"
Close enough to Mammoth ski area, restaurants, shops etc. Great lobby with awesome coffee in the morning which we didn't notice until checking out:( Comfortable bed and down pillows or felt like down! Would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Musty Weekend in Mammoth"
Hotel assigned us a room near another room that re entry had water damage. Everything had a slight musty smell. Beds were uncomfortable. Bathroom fan noisy. On a plus side Internet was fast and staff was friendly. was triple billed by system (of which I am getting refund, but inconvenient). Staff was helpful in resolving . Just not a desirable or welcoming experience. I would not stay here again
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"Good Value and Nicely appointed"
What a cute hotel. We loved the old "ski lodge" decor and the old furniture. It felt very homey and comfortable. We were there for a ski race and we really appreciated the large cubby hole storage in the bathroom. The beds were clean and comfortable and we loved the duvets. The internet was a bit slow on the weekends, but it worked ok.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Great hotel."
The rooms have been redone and are nice and comfortable. The hotel shuttle is probably the best amenity- it will pick you up and drop you off at airport as well as the different ski lodges. They were even nice enough to take us to Vons so we could grab a few items to keep in the room. The restaurant, rafters, next door is great. The one area for improvement would be the hot tub- its not that hot, not filled all the way, and is a little sandy. but oh well, we just took a hot bath in the room. Will definitely come back.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
chris
"Nice hotel. Good location. Fix the hot tub!"
The hotel was great. Nice room. Nice lobby with an awesome fireplace, pool table, and bar area. Staff was friendly but they did not have keys upon check in for us. Biggest drawback was the hot tub wasn't working and the spa closed early so we weren't able to enjoy it.
2 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
Devin
"One day stay"
We got checked in at 7 pm. Room smell funky.
1 night trip with friends Feb 15, 2015
Jose
"Great hot tub"
The mountain conditions were terrible so we hung out at nearby bars and restaurants and the hot tub was a great way to kill some time. Hot tub would've been even better if it were snowing outside and it can fit so many people.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
"Nice, Family Friendly Place to Stay"
Excellent location with easy access to the bus line. Rooms are standard, but nice and clean. The bar and seating area by the fire place was a great place to relax and meet new people. The free Cub Club for chidlren from 4-9 pm was a nice addition. My children had a great time. I was a little surprised by the $25 per day resort fee, especially since the pool, mini golf and playground were closed.
3 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"Nice and cozy place away from the city life!"
Its my first time I've been to Mammoth mountains! we just want a break from the hustle and bustle of the city! We arrived 3 hours before check in time and luckily our room was ready for us! The staff were so friendly epically the bus driver. The place is well located. The resort is decorated in a beautiful manner! I highly recommend the resort they exceed our expectations!
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
"Winter vacation"
Nice hotel would definetely stay again
2 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"Very quaint lodge- perfect for lodge-feel"
The staff were so friendly and helpful. The lodge has a free shuttle from 8 to 10, which was extremely convenient for skiing- drop off pick up service! The lobby is a great place to hangout because there is an awesome 4-way fireplace. They also gave my dog treats. Overall, a great experience! and we got a good deal!
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
jill
"Nice hotel near ski area"
Overall the hotel was great. Housekeeping, however, did not roll through a second time. Throughout our stay, housekeeping would knock early in the morning, but they did not come through to clean later. It did not bother too much since we didn't spend much time in the room. The lobby was great. Huge fire pit in the center of the lobby plus a pool table. Staff was friendly and very helpful. I would recommend it and definitely return.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
jackie
They completely renovated the hotel and have added a ton of amenities, thumbs up!
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
"good service, cozy place"
i love the coziness of the place..great service..
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
ARMANDO
"Anniversary Trip"
The lobby amenities were great and the room was awesome.
3 night romance trip Jan 22, 2015
"A great place to stay for the whole family"
This was our third stay at Sierra Nevada and it continues to impress. From the kids club, to the spa, to the minigolf, to being able to bring our little dog… It's the best value for a family stay. We highly recommend.
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Ginger
"Just me by myself for a snowboarding trip."
Clean room. Very comfortable. Great price. Very fun Raggae band at Rafters Friday night. I bought many a drink!
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Great location and convenient with good staff."
This hotel is so convenient with friendly staff. With their shuttle service and great location, this hotel is a great choice for Mammoth. It's walking distance to so many restaurants, bars, shops and services that you don't need a car if you're staying here. The rooms are pretty spacious and comfortable, and the spa is nice. The hallways sometimes smell soggy from all the snow being tracked in I guess, but that's about the only con of the hotel. Overall a very good place I chose to return two years in a row for value convenience and comfort.
2 night trip Jan 20, 2015
Travis
"Just a city girl, working in a small tourist town"
I love this hotel. I travel a lot for working for a major CPG company, but everytime I have to go back to Mammoth I look forward to Sierra Nevada Spa and Resort. Thanks for another great stay!
3 night business trip Jan 18, 2015
Linette
"Nice hotel, reasonable price"
Enjoyed our stay, wish the beds were more comfortable, and wish they would serve breakfast.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
Tanea
"Good for a ski trip"
We would definitely stay here again! Good location convenient to restaurants and shopping, shuttle stop right outside the front door. Nice room, very friendly staff, enjoyed the bar/fireplace in the lobby and the hot tub.
3 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Kay
"Great Hotel. Friendly Staff!!"
Great stay. Everything convenient from bus accross the street to ski slopes to wonderful resturants within walking distance. Mostly the staff was very very friendly. Looking forward to returning
3 night family trip Jan 15, 2015
Edward
"Really Good!"
It was better than I expected
2 night family trip Jan 7, 2015
"Resort near slopes"
4 nights here so we could snow board. Snug rooms and space but perfectly suitable.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
L
"solid 3 stars"
Stayed there for 3 nights. It was an OK hotel. Location is great - right next to a bunch of restaurants and convenient as far as driving to the slopes. The pool was closed due to winter season. I thought room service could be better. Noticed dust on table tops and didn't like the way they did beds. Also, the hotel is warm even though there is no central heating in the rooms. We didn't have to use the window heater in the room. Even had the window crack opened at night. Overall I would give it a solid 3 stars.
2 night family trip Jan 7, 2015
"What a surprise."
We've been going to Mammoth Mountain since 1980, but never stayed here until last week. Wow, what we were missing. Nice room, friendly staff, great jacuzzi, sauna, steamroom, even a neat miniature golf course. Very close to shuttle stops for skiing, or you can take advantage of the resort's own van. Can't say enough about this "hidden" treasure.
Stan
"Nice place if you can overlook the deccor"
The theme is "historic and rustic" but sadly it's more "mock nostalgic". If you think it'd be quaint, you'd be wrong, cause it ain't. And fake signs in the room? That's just tragic!
"Ok"
The hotel was recently renovated, from pics online looks nice. It is fine but not sure how it is a resort... Room was clean and nice, but heater/a/c was extremely loud and was not working correctly. Front desk staff was ok, check in was nice but keys were not coded, check out was just to get you out.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
"What a great way to spend the weekend."
Pleasantly surprised by the renovation, antique piano, bar, fireplace, rooms, hot tub, proximity to good post-mountain dining. Everything! I will be staying here a lot more often.
2 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
joseph
"Awesome stay."
Very friendly staff. Great location, easy to get around with free shuttles.
2 night trip with friends Jan 9, 2015
"Over rated! over price!"
Over price! Resort fees don't make any sense. Gotta give them credit on the marketing photos though, sure got me fool...
2 night family trip Jan 6, 2015
jimmy
"Nice hotel with cozy feelings"
Close to shops , restaurants and coffee shops.Room very nicely decorated with fireplace . Nice staff
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
"Cozy stay"
Had a great relaxing stay. Hotel is close to everything. Inside bar was great.
2 night trip with friends Jan 2, 2015
"Great spot!"
Had a great time in the hot tub and playing pool in the lobby.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015