All hotels in Mammoth Lakes, California, United States of America
164 Old Mammoth Road, Mammoth Lakes, CA, 93546, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"A Great Place to Unwind."
3 nights - Married couple with 110lb Dog. Great accommodations.Pet owners on the first floor only. Suite with kitchen - bathroom with tub and separate shower (Big-very nice) and double sinks - King size bed - fire place. Very large courtyard with grass and trees, playground, miniature golf on property - Pool Jacuzzi - everything dog and family friendly. very nice restaurants next to property, shopping center five minute walk with Rite Aide, Coffee shops..etc. Great staff
3 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
PATRICK
"Relatively good!"
I was assigned to the room that was taken. Luckily the gusts were not in the room at that time.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Youwen
"Summer heat"
Hotel was great and in town, easy to walk to great restaurants. Only problem we had was the air conditioner is an old style and loud and didn't seem to work at night. We would turn it on, get some air, but wake up very warm with the air not working. The staff was very nice and there was plenty of parking, even with the large bus in the lot. Rooms have been updated and loved the shower. All in all, I would say it was a good experience.
1 night romance trip Aug 12, 2015
"Pleasant; nice hotel for the money."
A pleasant place to stay, although a bit far from the Village.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
"I'll stay somewhere else next time."
Check in was at 4pm, room not ready till 4:45. Our son tried to check in at 6pm, his room was not ready till 6:45. Bathroom fan did not work. Toilet partially not working correctly. Room was stuffy and had a mildew smell to it. No fan or AC in room for air circulation. Bathroom in Lobby was not properly maintained.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Russell
"nice hotel,"
Clean and comfortable, in hearT of mammoth. Not a resort, but updated rooms with Lodge like theme
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
jeff
Loved the old world (1960's) style and the modern updates. The room was large and comfortable. The bed was comfortable and the bed linens were luxurious. My kids had fun swimming and playing golf. Good amenities and and the location is convenient. I also liked the gathering/common area with the fire pit area, bar and pool table. The room was clean and service good.
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
"Yosemite trip stayed in Mammoth Lakes."
This was all around the nicest hotel room for this out of the way type of hotel I have stayed at. The king size bed with the fireplace, the bathroom with shower, and extra large tub. The big comfortable chairs the full kitchen. I could go on and on. Has a bar and restaurants on site. Staff was friendly even though they were busy.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
"Never return!"
Very disappointed. Found out we got a standard room for an upscale rate. $50 fee in addition to room cost only really covered miniature golf and a small gym that smelled too bad to use. Staff was rude at best and dismissive of issues. The bed was comfortable and quite but not well lit and refrigerator was off and never looked well. The room looked nothing like the pictures shown on the web site for the room class we paid for.
1 night romance trip Jul 14, 2015
Jerald
"Disappointing..."
Here is what I sent to the hotel on their survey... While I realize this hotel was a little less expensive than other options in the area on the night we were there, it was certainly not a $200/night hotel. We made the reservation through Hotels.com. The rate was supposed to be $159, which would have been more reasonable. However, we were charged a huge "resort fee" which brought the total to over $200. All we did was sleep in the room and leave. So being charged this resort fee was excessive to say the least. I'm sure you get that push back a lot, and I'm also sure this is a revenue stream for you guys. The room was OK, bathroom was great but the room was just OK. Finally, the AC in the room needs updating badly. We couldn't sleep because the room was so hot, but the AC was so loud and rattling that we couldn't sleep with it on. So, we were only using the room to sleep, but couldn't really even do that due to the old Air Conditioner. I'm not picky at all, just want what I paid for and don't want to pay for what I don't use. Were I staying in a hotel chain, this room would have been free because I would have refused to pay for it, I'm sorry to say.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"Good Stay!"
Great place, good service and location. Enjoyed the stay! Would stay again if opportunity comes around!
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
jerry
We loved our stay. My only recommendation I have would be to add some flatter pillows
2 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
Flo
"Very Pleased"
Very nice place, staff was pleasant and accommodating.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
scot
It was not worth the money that we spent in booking the room. Its a very old hotel, passages were too stuffy. Room was ok, nothing extraordinary.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
biswadeep
Beautiful resort in a beautiful area. The staff was friendly and very helpful.
3 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
Alan
"2nd. Honeymoon"
Wonderful
1 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
Nola
"Enjoyed"
Overnight ski trip with my grown son. Great time and atmosphere. My go to spot for future stay.
1 night family trip May 14, 2015
Mitzi
"!!"
I really enjoyed staying here. The rooms are so much better than they look in the pictures. Having microwave/fridge in the bathroom was a bit akward and the bed was a bit too soft for me, but overall I really loved the place. I would definitely stay here again if I come back!
1 night family trip May 4, 2015
"Friendly staff, Spotless Accomodations"
SNR & Spa was terrific to us during our stay. The hotel staff was always very helpful. The entire place was always clean and everyone was super friendly. We appreciate your concern and willingness to help in whatever way possible.
2 night family trip Apr 27, 2015
Kleda
"Jon's"
Bathroom was very nice. The lobby was also very nice. The staff at the lobby was not exceptionally friendly. The inside of the room was fairly cheap looking, with unfinished pine wood trim.
2 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
jon
Would love to revisit during height of ski season!
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
C
"Mountain getaway"
Lots of nice touches in this beautiful hotel, beautiful setting.
1 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
Mary S
"Met all our needs..."
Had a nice stay. It was a quiet weekend in Mammoth, being it was in between seasons, so it was very quiet around the hotel and around town. Didn't see the hotel staff much, as we would walk into some areas where I assume would normally be staffed, yet no one was around. It was perfect for us though, because we were looking for a relaxing, quiet getaway. Rooms were nice and clean.
3 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
No complaints, other than the resort fee is pretty steep. However, the hotel is great and the price was still fairly reasonable, I just didn't appreciate how the hotel appeared to be a lot cheaper than it actually ended up being.
2 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
"Excekkent from start to finish!"
We have stayed here for the past four or five visits---have stayed at other places before-----we consider this the best in Mammoth and won't stay anywhere else.
1 night romance trip Apr 1, 2015
"Great for a weekend in Mammoth"
Great trip overall. Hotel was perfect! when in went to check-out, I was told that there was a $50 resort fee that I needed to pay. Expedia failed to tell me this, so the front desk lady was kind enough to wave the fee.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Erik
"The Perfect Small Town Hotel"
This place went above and beyond all expectations. By the end of a five day stay, I was on a first name basis with most of the staff, all of whom were knowledgeable and helpful guides with regards to the town of Mammoth and skiing on the mountain itself. I could rent my skis, eat all my meals, have a spa, shuttle to the mountain, and sing karaoke at Rafters all within a one minute walk from my hotel room. The *value* you get out of your stay, which is to say price/night vs accomodations blows most of the competition out. Even if the shuttle driver (to bring you to/from the mountain's main lodge [5 mins away]) was out to lunch and we had to leave the mountain early, I could call up the front desk and the owner would come pick me and my friends up herself in a nice Escalade with ample room for ski equipment and XM radio for the ride. I deeply appreciated the value of one of the town's most popular bars (Rafter's) being a stone's throw from my room, as it removed the need for a DD or taxi fare. That being said, it is also just far enough away where the noise doesn't bother you if you're tuckered out from a long day on the slopes. 5 stars for everything, I docked one star off Hotel Condition because the Sauna didn't work so we had to take a Steam instead (boo hoo, I needed to add one con).
4 night trip with friends Mar 15, 2015
Joshua
Hotel and staff were great! Loved the lobby with the fire, pool table and chess. The room was tight for 2 adults and 2 kids but we were still comfortable. Plenty of room for all the extra clothes involved with skiing. Thoughtful touches like retractable coat hooks for the snow gear and small stool that we used as an extra seat or table but easy to move out of the way.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
Mia
"Surpassed Expectations"
Was looking for a small inexpensive hotel with a mountain look and feel. This surpassed expectations. Nothing over the top luxury just very nice, clean and pleasant all around. Well worth the price! Free shuttle to the mountain was a nice bonus.
3 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
Dale
"fireplace suite"
Want come back to our fireplace suite ;)
2 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Olena
"A pretty good value for Mammoth"
Oh, how I hate resort fees! Sierra Nevada has started charging a $20 resort fee. However, in this case, they actually added some things. Mammoth hotels are too often lots of money for not much. In that context, SNR is a pretty good value. They've added ski lockers and a spa. We visited the sauna and steam room at no additional charge. The lobby bar was up and running. The lobby has coffee and hot drinks at no charge all day. The rooms have been updated. The location is close to Vons and various restaurants. It's comfortable for a family.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Kristina
"great hotel"
Loved it all. Great hotel and great community. Beautiful scenery.
2 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
Christian
"Had everything we needed!"
Close enough to Mammoth ski area, restaurants, shops etc. Great lobby with awesome coffee in the morning which we didn't notice until checking out:( Comfortable bed and down pillows or felt like down! Would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Musty Weekend in Mammoth"
Hotel assigned us a room near another room that re entry had water damage. Everything had a slight musty smell. Beds were uncomfortable. Bathroom fan noisy. On a plus side Internet was fast and staff was friendly. was triple billed by system (of which I am getting refund, but inconvenient). Staff was helpful in resolving . Just not a desirable or welcoming experience. I would not stay here again
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"Good Value and Nicely appointed"
What a cute hotel. We loved the old "ski lodge" decor and the old furniture. It felt very homey and comfortable. We were there for a ski race and we really appreciated the large cubby hole storage in the bathroom. The beds were clean and comfortable and we loved the duvets. The internet was a bit slow on the weekends, but it worked ok.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Great hotel."
The rooms have been redone and are nice and comfortable. The hotel shuttle is probably the best amenity- it will pick you up and drop you off at airport as well as the different ski lodges. They were even nice enough to take us to Vons so we could grab a few items to keep in the room. The restaurant, rafters, next door is great. The one area for improvement would be the hot tub- its not that hot, not filled all the way, and is a little sandy. but oh well, we just took a hot bath in the room. Will definitely come back.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
chris
"Nice hotel. Good location. Fix the hot tub!"
The hotel was great. Nice room. Nice lobby with an awesome fireplace, pool table, and bar area. Staff was friendly but they did not have keys upon check in for us. Biggest drawback was the hot tub wasn't working and the spa closed early so we weren't able to enjoy it.
2 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
Devin
"One day stay"
We got checked in at 7 pm. Room smell funky.
1 night trip with friends Feb 15, 2015
Jose
"Great hot tub"
The mountain conditions were terrible so we hung out at nearby bars and restaurants and the hot tub was a great way to kill some time. Hot tub would've been even better if it were snowing outside and it can fit so many people.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
"Nice, Family Friendly Place to Stay"
Excellent location with easy access to the bus line. Rooms are standard, but nice and clean. The bar and seating area by the fire place was a great place to relax and meet new people. The free Cub Club for chidlren from 4-9 pm was a nice addition. My children had a great time. I was a little surprised by the $25 per day resort fee, especially since the pool, mini golf and playground were closed.
3 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"Nice and cozy place away from the city life!"
Its my first time I've been to Mammoth mountains! we just want a break from the hustle and bustle of the city! We arrived 3 hours before check in time and luckily our room was ready for us! The staff were so friendly epically the bus driver. The place is well located. The resort is decorated in a beautiful manner! I highly recommend the resort they exceed our expectations!
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
"Winter vacation"
Nice hotel would definetely stay again
2 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"Very quaint lodge- perfect for lodge-feel"
The staff were so friendly and helpful. The lodge has a free shuttle from 8 to 10, which was extremely convenient for skiing- drop off pick up service! The lobby is a great place to hangout because there is an awesome 4-way fireplace. They also gave my dog treats. Overall, a great experience! and we got a good deal!
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
jill
"Nice hotel near ski area"
Overall the hotel was great. Housekeeping, however, did not roll through a second time. Throughout our stay, housekeeping would knock early in the morning, but they did not come through to clean later. It did not bother too much since we didn't spend much time in the room. The lobby was great. Huge fire pit in the center of the lobby plus a pool table. Staff was friendly and very helpful. I would recommend it and definitely return.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
jackie
They completely renovated the hotel and have added a ton of amenities, thumbs up!
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
"good service, cozy place"
i love the coziness of the place..great service..
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
ARMANDO
"Anniversary Trip"
The lobby amenities were great and the room was awesome.
3 night romance trip Jan 22, 2015
"A great place to stay for the whole family"
This was our third stay at Sierra Nevada and it continues to impress. From the kids club, to the spa, to the minigolf, to being able to bring our little dog… It's the best value for a family stay. We highly recommend.
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Ginger
"Just me by myself for a snowboarding trip."
Clean room. Very comfortable. Great price. Very fun Raggae band at Rafters Friday night. I bought many a drink!
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Great location and convenient with good staff."
This hotel is so convenient with friendly staff. With their shuttle service and great location, this hotel is a great choice for Mammoth. It's walking distance to so many restaurants, bars, shops and services that you don't need a car if you're staying here. The rooms are pretty spacious and comfortable, and the spa is nice. The hallways sometimes smell soggy from all the snow being tracked in I guess, but that's about the only con of the hotel. Overall a very good place I chose to return two years in a row for value convenience and comfort.
2 night trip Jan 20, 2015