All hotels in Taos, New Mexico, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1043 Paseo Del Pueblo Sur, Taos, NM, 87571, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"Quality Inn experience"
The staff were all very nice and friendly. Everything was very clean and the breakfast was really good. No bad things to say about our at the Quality Inn in Taos, New Mexico. I will recommend it to all my friends.The
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
The bathroom was dirty. Shower walls were filthy and the water would not drain after my shower. We called front desk and they sent someone to repair the situation. (poured a liquid down the drain) My husband took his shower and the same thing happened. Tub wound not drain. We went to breakfast and came back to room and the water was still in the tub!! Never again will I stay at this hotel.
"Great older property"
Very well maintained older property, some would call it retro while most would say dated, great staff very clean with decent beds and a limited menu hot breakfast. Would return to this hotel and also recommend to anyone looking for a clean property at an affordable price.
hiker
"A Good Night in Taos"
Everything was as expected! Thanks
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Mahan
"Not a resort but accptable"
Older hotel but a good price for Taos. When most hotels were booked solid during the Wool Festival we were glad to get a room. Not fancy but it worked fine and the room was clean. Great hot breakfast served by waitress on white table clothes, although there was a wait to get a table. Will stay here again.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
wool fanatic
"Taos Quality Inn a Wonderful Place to Stay!"
We came to stay at Quality Inn during the Wool Festival in Taos. This is the second time that we have stayed, repeats always speak well of a motel. The motel could use a little freshing up, some of the baseboards are chipped,carpets could use cleaned in hallways, but over all the motel is great. Rooms are clean, food is very good, staff friendly. We would, and have recommended the Quality Inn in Taos.
3 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
Dick
"Quality Out"
Terrible hotel. Lumps in floor just Weird. Tile cielings? didnt know that was still leagal. bath was tilted. Terrible shower. Not what I thought I was paying for.
1 night business trip Sep 19, 2014
Pat
"Very nice stay in beautiful Taos."
Very quiet room even though we were at the top of the stairs to the lobby, and hotel was full both nights. Nice room, everything in good condition. One problem --- only electrical outlet was one next to the sink. Nothing else was accessible. Hard to recharge ipad, cell phones, camera batteries, etc.
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
L.
Outside doors had no locks, anyone could walk into building.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Nice place to stay"
We have stayed here several times. Good breakfast and happy hour bennies.
4 night trip Sep 19, 2014
The room was clean but a little outdated. We were in Taos, NM and had a terrible view of the roof, nothing else. I guess we should've asked for a view of the beautiful area.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
Rose
"convenient"
Breakfast was very good. They have a hot tub that actually works! We loved it. I was there with my Mom. I golfed and she shopped. I explored and she shopped more. Very nice, esp for the $$. As with most hotels. bring a power strip if u have many items that need to be charged.
3 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
Troy
"It needs a bit of work"
Positive: convenient location, good price point, outdoor swing pool, room amenities, microwave, small refrigerator, coffee maker. Negative: old a/c & TV, peeling wallpapers, musty carpets on hallways, fixed breakfast menu unless you are willing to pay extra.
3 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
La nimoise
"Great hotel - especially for the price"
This was a great hotel - especially for the price. The staff is friendly, the room was big, clean, and comfortable. Also quiet. When you include the free breakfast, it was an even better deal. I have paid more money for worse rooms.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
Cathy
"No water when you stay at motel you expect to get"
No water no showers I was suppose Togo to hospital and my friend a funeral and neither one of us could shower and then wanted to charge $1.50 for
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
tammy
No elevator. A good portion of parking lot was closed off. Halls and stairwells had clumps of mud on them. Hallways Had a bad smell.. Breakfast was terrible. Bacon was rancid and inedible. And smelled bad. Eggs were cold but put on a hot plate...we made a very bad mistake booking here!!!!
1 night business trip Sep 16, 2014
"homemade complimentary soup AND great breakfast!"
Booked this as a budget hotel and was so surprised at what a value it was. Convenient location just outside town, wonderful homemade soup 4-6 PM, Happy Hour 5-7 in lounge with $2 wine ($1 off drinks) and plenty of gratis snacks while watching sports on big screens! Took the soup and drinks outside on tables to enjoy mountain views. Hot cooked breakfast choices in nice dining room included in rate. My only recommendation is to ask for a ground floor room to avoid bringing luggage up the stairs.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
nancy
The room was very clean,the staff was very friendly.I would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Jim James
"Needs better management and oversee building."
Unsafe side door entrance .Was unlocked all the time.- Small bathroom. Restaurant staff were very friendly and courteous .
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
"I was very pleased."
Everything went well. I was very pleased with my stay.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
William Johnson
"Very nice place to stay"
Great breakfast, nice clean rooms at a very good rate
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
"Great value, lots of amenities"
I choose this as a budget hotel after spending much more for my hotels in Santa Fe and Ojo Caliente, but I was pleasantly surprised. The room was spacious, had a coffee maker, fridge and microwave. The carpet could have used a replacement, but other than that the room was fine.there was a full, cooked to order breakfast included, soup from 4 to 6, and the happy hour in the bar offered chips and salsa, cheese and fruit, and crudités and dip besides reasonably priced drinks! The staff was very helpful and pleasant.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Roberta
"Good view of the western scenery"
The surroundings were comfortable for an inexpensive hotel. It is not luxury and could use some updating but everything was neat and orderly and the breakfast was quite good. Would stay here again. All personnel were very helpful and friendly.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014
Rudolf Rojas
Nice enough hotel for the price. There seems to be a morale problem among the staff, but they were efficient and friendly enough to the customers.
3 night family trip Aug 3, 2014
"Nice Stay with Exceptional Staff"
We enjoyed our stay at the hotel; however, it was a ways from Old Town. ALL staff working there were friendly: Receptionist, Lounge (Steve), Breakfast area and the red chili recommended by Steve was TO DIE FOR!! There was a nice Happy Hour Hors-de-vour table. I would definitely recommend and stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014
Richard H
"Quality Inn In Taos, New Mexico - good location."
Great value for the money. Older but very clean and well maintained. Nice, quiet room. All amenities provided. Hot breakfast was included. The staff was excellent andvery friendly.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
Dora
"In Desperate Need of Cleaning"
Very outdated furnishings and worst of all.....the carpet in the hotel was filthy and had not been vacuumed in quite some time. The smell in the interior hallways and room was horrible....musty and stinky...almost made me and my travel companion gag. Would not recommend staying here. Located a distance away from the town plaza/center. And considering the condition of the hotel we considered it quite overpriced.
2 night trip Jul 31, 2014
Valerie
Not the fanciest hotel in Taos, but plenty nice for the price.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
The little refrigerator didn't work and we lost valuable breast milk. Although they were apologetic the hotel didn't compensate. They proceeded to charge us for water.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Natalie
"nice surprise !"
On a very hot day it was so nice to come into our room ! The beds were turned down and the room just felt so good. We were very happy with everything. Thanks quality inn.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Priced a little high for the quality of the room."
Less than average facility. When we came back from our days events, the cleaning staff did not close the door and the room was left open. Thankfully nothing was missing.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
carol
Good value for the area. Room is basic, but clean and roomy enough. Breakfast that is included is excellent!
"no welcome mat for us. . . ."
The moment I booked this hotel the priced dropped by another $10.00. When I mentioned this to the front desk the woman could have cared less how I felt. In fact, the woman at the front desk really is not a welcoming person at all and tends to bark her demands at you. Had it not been so late, I would have driven around until I found something else. The food was less than appetizing, the service was passable. The heated pool was freezing cold. The Bartender was very nice, but I am wondering if that had anything to do with Vodka. I prefer to think it was him.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
KK
"our stay"
The outside appearance when we first drove up was clean. After going into lobby, you could tell it needed to be cleaned up. Alot of clutter that customers don't need to see. Found our room, top floor, middle ways down hall and NO elevators. We had to make 4 trips outside to bring up our luggage. Right away we had to call maintenance because the adjoining room door, the lock was stuck. We got the adjoining room for our kids, they said we might have to just use front door. No, I'm not leaving my kids in another room and not be able to see them. Finally maintenance got there. He almost broke the lock, but he got it opened. I appreciate the fact they are watching out for customers safety, but they need a better way to get into hotel at night. The outide doors are locked at 11 pm an unlocked at 7am. I'm on vacation, I don't want a curfew of 11pm. We had to bang on door to get other hotel customers to come unlock the door so we could get in. Ridiculous! !!!! If changes aren't made, I won't stay at that hotel ever again. No vents in bathrooms at all, no place for smells to go except back into your room.
3 night family trip Jun 17, 2014
Gayla Villasenor
"Great stay in Taos, NM"
The staff is wonderful. The breakfast hot, amazing and included. Beautiful outdoor pool and indoor hot tub. Rooms spacious and comfortable. Only issue is, that they will need a new cook for dinner service if they want to have outside business.
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
"No elevators"
Fine. Would be tough for seniors without an elevators.
2 night trip May 28, 2014
Not a fancy hotel, but clean, free breakfast friendly staff. I always stay here when I come to Taos.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
"Taos NM"
Front desk assistant was very polite and courteous as well a very helpful.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Wonderful Staff"
We had such a pleasant stay, the staff were so friendly very nice. Very attentive! Best experience Ive ever had at a hotel.
1 night trip May 25, 2014
Curtis & Stacy Espinoza
Very good value. Staff were excellent.
1 night family trip May 6, 2014
The hallway and room smell like smoke and is very unpleasant.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
T
"clean, but don't eat the food."
the motel was great, but the breakfast was rotten. My french toast was made with old milk and eggs and my boyfriend's pancakes were not done. But the hotel is very clean and convenient.
2 night trip Apr 3, 2014
Katina Nesbitt
"great for it's price"
Breakfast was pretty cool, beds were comfortable, felt like a step up from other hotels in its price range.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
"Very nice hotel"
The overall experience was very good. The complimentary, cooked to order, breakfast was great before a day on the slopes. My only complaints were the small pillows on the bed, and the thin walls. I was unlucky to stay next to someone that kept their TV on all night.
Other trip Mar 26, 2014
"Nice hotel."
Staff was great and the rooms were nice. Really enjoyed the cook to order free breakfast and you get 4 choices to pick from! Really a great deal for the money!
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"Terrible hotel"
We pulled up to the Quality Inn and it was the darkest hotel we had ever seen! Upon entering, we were informed that the power was out and that we couldn't check in since their system is electronic. I pulled out our reservation and the front desk said that wasn't good enough, since she needed to verify it. The whole time, she was very rude! We asked if they could offer us a drink at the bar while we waited and were informed that they couldn't since we had booked through Expedia. Once the power came back on, she put us in a room right by the bar. It was so loud that we then had to change rooms. The new room was quiet and had comfy beds, but the faucet hot and cold controls were reversed and the toilet did not flush unless you held the lever for 30 seconds. The shower the next morning was luke warm and had mold in it, but at least the morning front desk clerk was friendly. I would never recommend this hotel!
Other trip Mar 22, 2014
happy traveller
"Not a first choice"
The hotel need to be updated but the staff and service were great.
1 night trip Mar 9, 2014
"Ski in Taos"
Great place for the price. Walls were a little thin, could hear tv in adjacent rooms.
4 night family trip Mar 8, 2014
Ski Mogal
"Fine for the price"
The hotel is a little older but the place was fine. There is a lounge with reasonably priced drinks, free breakfast and the staff was great. We plan on staying there again on our next trip.
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
"Good hotel takes more than an hr for Breakfast"
It is a nice clean hotel. However, for morning breakfast you got to go as a group. The waitress will come and serve the breakfast. This took more than an hr and 15 minutes. If you are planning to go Sking in Taos Ski valley. Then better go for breakfast early when it is all not that busy.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014