All hotels in Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here120 East Delaware Place, Chicago, IL, 60611, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
    4.8
    4.9
"Wonderful stay!"
Loved the beautiful hotel and outstanding customer service...especially the bellhop out front! Super nice and helpful ! Rooms were clean and beautiful. No complaints except that they "upgraded" us to the executive suite from our king bed room. Would have been fine but we booked the hotel specifically for the lake view and we got put in a room facing michigan ave. Not bad but not what we wanted.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
sarah
Very good service
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"My experience at the hotel"
Great staff, very clean, attentive outside the hotel staff,punctual on delivery
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
mary
"close to sights and shopping"
Hotel is still great. Toilets are a little old and probably should be replaced. Food is restaurant is OK but service is slow and food overpriced.
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2014
"On the money"
The Four Seasons, after the Ritz Carlton, was the first real, ultra premium hotel in the area around Water Tower along Michigan Ave. It has been re-decorated to a more modern, less stuffy look but the space, the rooms and the quality remain intact in my view. It should be priced lower than some of the newer offerings from Trump, Park Hyatt and Peninsula, but for a basic, luxury stay, it's money...
3 night business trip Jul 15, 2014
"Impeccable"
High Quality
3 night trip Jul 16, 2014
Very close to magnificent mile shopping and dining area. Staff attentive, with lovely evening turn down service. Allium lounge is a nice place to enjoy a beverage and snack.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Steph
"Great view, great hotel!"
We stayed over 4th of July weekend and it was our first time in Chicago. It was everything you would expect from The Four Seasons. Food in the restaurant was great, and the service was excellent. We used laundry and pressing service - impeccable. The gym was stellar, and the pool/spa areas were great. Our room had a great view of the lake...beautiful sunrises!
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"Amazing stay with view on the beatch"
Perfect staff, excellent room, well located and complimentary Porsche Cayenne... What else?
Ben
It had been over 15 years since we stayed at the Four Seasons in Chicago but we were VERY impressed. The value of our room charge versus other 5 Stars in the area is will worth it! Customer service is very important to me and I was impressed from the valet, the check in and throughout our stay! Each and every preson with whom we came in contact fully delivered, above and beyond their promise! Could be happier!!
"Beautiful hotel"
Beautiful hotel in a great location - walkable to many great restaurants and Mag Mile shopping. We had a bit of a snafu with housekeeping on Day 1 - after an exhausting jam-packed day, we returned to the room around 4:30 to find it had not yet been serviced. I can make my own bed, but we did need refreshed towels and toiletries, so I made a call to housekeeping and they sent someone right away, but we had to then go to the spa to shower and get ready for our evening plans in order to make reservation times. When we returned to our room, our key didnt work....... The hotel was very apologetic and sent wine up to our room, but it was a surprising hiccup. Top notch in luxury, cleanliness and our view was spectacular. Would definitely come again and highly recommend.
2 night romance trip Jun 28, 2014
"Great location for a Pleasure trip"
Location close to many restaurants, shopping, and walking along Lake Michigan. Well trained staff. Beautiful common areas for sitting or having a drink. Can walk out the back door to the 7 story Bloomingdale mall.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
lou
"Great place for girls' weekend"
Three adults shared this bedroom with a king bed and cot, all with comforters and lovely sheets. It's hard to find a room for three adults to share who want good bedding and don't want to be within touching range of each other. This hotel works! The hotel was quite a find. The best part was the lovely spa with pool, hot tub, sauna, steam room, towels, robes, showers, etc...You don't need to purchase a spa service to access it. They also serve free coffee and tea to anyone in the lobby if you ask. Wonderful place to unwind and talk...
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
IBT
"Wonderful hotel with a great location"
This hotel was a surprise as part of an anniversary celebration, and it was beyond my expectations. The hotel was in the perfect spot, we did not need a bus the entire stay. We were able to walk to most of the Chicago hot spots, and only needed a taxi to Second City. There is an upscale mall right in the building of the hotel! The hotel itself is beautiful. Like the rooms, it mixes safistication with warmth and beauty. The room had an amazing view of the city and Lake Michigan, and the room itself is both elegant and cozy at the same time. It wasn't easy to leave the room each morning, because the bed was so comfortable. The service was amazing, from the check in desk, to the concierge, to the staff in the lounge. Housekeeping took such good care of our needs that I will miss them the most! The Four Seasons Chicago is an amazing Hotel in every way. Our only disappointment was the room service, which was supposed to be left outside the door, but the staff member kept knocking until we answered. The food was put in takeout type boxes for this special "drop and go service" and we had to ask for plates to be delivered. The food was the biggest disappointment. We just got a warm chicken blt and pulled pork sliders, and they were both less tasty than expected from the Four Seasons. That being said, this is a hotel I would gladly visit over and over if I have the chance!
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
The concierge was very helpful in booking the architectural boat tour in the last minute. The staff including the Vallet and doorman were very pleasent and helpful.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"One huge problem"
Everything was basically good. Great service, great location. But one huge problem that will prevent us from ever returning was the so called "windy creaking" all night long in our room. I should have known when they offered ear plugs at your bedside. I have never experienced this in all my stays downtown, and they acted like it was quite common and nothing that can be helped. I received a sorry, but that was it. I feel like I was ripped off and can never even consider staying there again. They obviously know of the problem, (ear plugs) but made no real warning or offer of a solution prior or after. It made for a horrible night sleep and was very frustrating and disappointing.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
City guy
"Amazing service, great location, comfy beds"
Great hotel
3 night trip Jun 8, 2014
OlgaMiami
"Ghicago Lux Hotel"
Beautiful hotel, great staff, conveniently located.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
d
"Gorgeous views"
Beautiful city & lake views from our room. The only disappointing things about this Four Seasons was upon check-in there was a used straw left on dining room table in my room, & the bed was too soft ... management did move me to another room with an upgrade ... but I was surprised housekeeping staff was careless. Shopping mall with Macy's dept store is couple blocks away ... which was handy when someone forgot to pack a belt and another person needed a jacket
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
C
"I'd give it 6out of 5 if I could...."
Everything was fantastic, from our Suite on the 42nd floor to the food and wine/beer at the restaurant. The service was impeccable, we are planning a second trip...
2 night business trip May 9, 2014
LJ
"Spectacular city view from room"
Enjoyed the effort of all hotel staff to help make my hotel stay experience memorable.
1 night trip with friends May 24, 2014
"almost perfect!"
I have stayed at several hotels in Chicago, and Four Seasons was the best of them.
1 night trip May 21, 2014
"Great Staycation"
Perfect. Always perfect hotel! Not cheap, but perfect!!
2 night romance trip May 16, 2014
Antonio
"Perfection"
We stayed at the Four Seasons in Dublin on our honeymoon and it was so wonderful we had the highest expectations. Well Four Seasons Chicago didn't disappoint! In fact, it exceeded our expectations. The service was incredible, the suite was immaculate and the dining at Allium was exquisite. We will never stay at another luxury hotel!
1 night romance trip Apr 26, 2014
"Bed lumpy, unfortunately."
We were disappointed with the bed, which needs to be replaced. In addition, the cost of Easter Brunch (without even a Mimosa) was $150 a person, which we thought was ridiculous
6 night trip Apr 17, 2014
Doctorstu
"Best place ever"
We had a special event for our trip and everyone at the Four Seasons from the valet service thru the bellman or whomever were so very nice and made you feel very special,not just a customer like a friend and even better!! All had good ideas on going out at night, or eating shopping etc. We will return and tell others as we have already done so.
3 night trip Apr 17, 2014
It was a great relaxing stay, just what we needed, Thank you
1 night trip Apr 15, 2014
"Perfect place!"
I have stayed at the Four Seasons for one night during a stop over in Chicago, on my way to Japan and I had a relaxing and very pleasing experience.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
Paulo
"Polished and Exquisite"
My wife and I had a wonderful stay with exquisite views of the city and sunset from our window seat cushions. The staff were very helpful and professional minded. A lovely stay to be sure.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
C. Hahs
"old fashion elegance"
very restful and pleasant
2 night romance trip Mar 24, 2014
"Great City View"
Everything about the Four Seasons was perfect! A friendly staff from the time you get there, until the minute you leave.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Great hotel, great location."
We had a great experience. The location is great, the rooms are large and everything works well. We would definetely stay here again.
Other trip Mar 5, 2014
ff
Wonderful hotel, great staff help, conceiere very helpful.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"Expect a lot, and four seasons delivers."
I find the Four Seasons location ideal for both leisure and business purposes. The staff is capable and reflects a five star hotel. Ask them for their advise, wether its directions or a restaurant recommendation, I found their expertise very helpful.
4 night business trip Feb 13, 2014
Taulby
"Four Seasons, Chicago--in need of some attention"
I had not been to this hotel in some years, but in summary I regret to say that this hotel is in need of some TLC. The staff was great. The room was comfortable. But what has always been one of my favorite city hotels is showing some wear and needs attention. Someone from the Four Seasons company should seriously consider a major refurbishment of this hotel before the brand is tarnished. Carpets were stained in hallways and in my room. Wood and brass needed polishing. The hotel restaurant, though only used for breakfast, was nothing special or exciting. When you come to a Four Seasons you expect the best. This grand dame needs some attention. It is not what it use to be.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Cecil
"Five star hotel in the heart of the Gold Coast."
Excellent hotel. First class Four Seasons experience.
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
"Four Seasons Chicago"
Great weekend, awesome service, perfect location
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
"Winter Weekend"
As always, Four Seasons does it right making us feel comfortable during a typical winter weekend in Chicago.
1 night romance trip Jan 4, 2014
Manz1jeff
"Beautiful hotel, great location"
Room was very comfortable, great views of city, room service was exceptional- wonderful stay
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
dee
"Extraordinary Staff"
Stayed at The Chicago Four Seasons for the New Year holiday and needed to extend my stay due to weather. The front desk staff were extraordinarily helpful and followed through on every request with a smile. This hotel is a great representation of the Four Seasons brand of service and luxury.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
"Wonderful location and view but..."
The service at the hotel was top notch. Everyone was friendly, helpful and professional. The lobby was beautiful but I paid a lot of money for a one bedroom suite with a fantastic view but the rooms themselves were very forgettable. The bathroom was updated and great but for what I paid, I would probably want a more attractive updated living space.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
Leslie
My daughter and I came into Chicago to shop and enjoy pedicures. We were very impressed with the level of service in the hotel and spa. We strongly recommend the delicious chocolate milkshake on the room service menu as well.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2014
Sara
"#2014 #NewYear"
Excellent Customer Service and Exceptional Hospitality. I had a wonderful Birthday and New Year Celebration @ 4Seasons Chicago.
Other trip Jan 3, 2014
Nicole
"great stay"
room very warm. super cold outside but had to leave window open to cool room down. also thought it strange for a shower head in a 4S hotel to be so loose that water shot at ceiling of bathroom when using!
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
"Not what I expected from a Four Seasons Hotel"
My wife and two daughters stayed two nights at the Four Seasons for a post Christmas weekend getaway. We took advantage of a "stay two nights, get one free" offer for a junior suite with a king size bed and a pull out sofa bed. Sadly, our stay wasn't what we expected. In the afternoon of our first day, we decided to have refreshments in the lobby restaurant/bar. We waited nearly 45 minutes before being noticed and finally had to ask the bartender to get someone to take our order. That evening, while the kids were swimming, I requested help with the sofa bed, which had no bedding. Instead of having housekeeping make up the bed, they just sent up someone with sheets (and no blankets). I guess they expected me to make up the bed myself? Also, the sofa bed, even after they provided proper bedding, was very uncomfortable. We have stayed at various hotels from two stars to five. I may have expected these accommodations and treatment from a two star hotel but not from a "top of the line" hotel like the Four Seasons.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
"Five star and kid friendly!"
My husband and I spent the weekend in Chicago with our two little ones that are 3 &5 years old. We stayed in a suite that overlooked the city and the lake. It was a marvelous room and have us the privacy that mommy and daddy needed. The hotel and staff are first class and amazingly kid friendly for the caliber of hotel that the 4 seasons represents. They even brought kid robes to the rooms and had special kid oriented snacks for them as a courtesy. I would definitely bring the kids back! Or even better... weekend alone;)
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
Lara
Need better service in bar and restaurant. Hostess at restaurant was not nice and actually was a bit rude. Service was very slow in both bar and restaurant. Need more staff in bar. Hotel was very nice and everyone else was super friendly. Would stay again
2 night business trip Dec 20, 2013
jeff
I frequently travel to Chicago for business and leisure. My wife and I have stayed at all the high end hotels in the city so I wanted to give the Four Seasons a try. The location is great as is the service, however we were unimpressed with the room. While the room is nice and clean, it is just a regular room. I would stay here again if the price is right but otherwise the Waldorf blows it away.
2 night business trip Dec 13, 2013
Paige W
"Enjoyable stay"
The staff was very pleasant and accommodating. Excellent Staff. City views were very nice. The location of the hotel is phenomenal for my preference. I love the Goldcoast and the restaurants and the close proximity to everything and of course the Magnificent Mile. My girlfriend, Lisa, and I loved our stay.
Other trip Dec 3, 2013
"Worth every dollar"
They made our stay a great memory and accommodate to all our needs. My favorite part is I don't have to walk in the cold to get to the stores because it is all connected.
2 night business trip Nov 24, 2013