All hotels in Maryland Heights, Missouri, United States of America
13735 Riverport Dr, Maryland Heights, MO, 63043, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"good for a couple nights"
Clean with good service.Water never got hot in the shower just a little warm. Decent experience would stay again
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2014
"Neighbors not very quiet!"
Overall it was OK.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"Attended party at Dave and Buster's."
The staff was professional and pleasant. The room temperature was perfect, considering it was almost 0 degrees outside and icy weather. The corridors were cooler than expected, however to reiterate the room temperature was great.
1 night trip Feb 1, 2014
"Great Choice"
This Holiday Inn is a great choice to be near the Hollywood Casino, shopping, and picturesque St . Charles. Convenient for having a place to leave your vehicle when you fly out of Lambert St . Louis airport. There is a free shuttle to the airport. The rooms could use updating which is why I gave the room a 3 out of 5.
1 night business trip Dec 21, 2013
"Older property"
This is an older property (likely an old Holiday Inn) that has had a little paint and fixture upgrades done. It shows it's age, but was clean and comfortable. Just don't expect it to be one of the newer standard HI Express properties.
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2013
Darrin
Was very pleased with our hotel in River Port. We came in town for Thanksgiving and had to bring our two small dogs. I was limited on hotels to choose from that would allow dogs. I had never stayed anywhere and took our dogs before. I initially was worried about the conitions of a hotel that would allow dogs, but I was very pleasantly surprised! The hotel and the rooms were very nice and extremely clean and there was no smell at all. The service and the staff were also great! I will definitely stay there again, when I come in town, whether I have to bring my dogs or not.
4 night business trip Nov 27, 2013
Danette Davenport
"great room at a great price!"
Friendly staff, very responsive to our request. Breakfast was great too. I would definitely recommend it!
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2013
Sara
"Maryland heights holiday inn express"
Service great. Has shuttle to and from airport. Very prompt
1 night trip Nov 4, 2013
Marge
The front desk did not have our reservation and did not care to help us contact Expedia regarding it. When we got to the room we were supposed to have a king bed and we ended up having a full. We asked about moving to what we paid for and she informed us there were not any king beds left and she was not apologetic or friendly. She didn't care if we were happy or not. The phone did not work and the pull out couch was broken.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
Deanne
"World Series '13"
Went to St Louis for Game 5 of the World Series, and all the downtown hotels were booked up. Reserved a room at the HI Express. Easy to find the hotel. I arrived up two hours before official check-in, but the woman at the desk was very helpful and arranged early check-in for me. Room was comfortable and quiet. All in all, I was well pleased.
Other trip Oct 30, 2013
"Check in time"
I had to wait for 10+ minutes for checking in. This is the only point I feel disappointing.
1 night business trip Oct 14, 2013
Good for the price
2 night romance trip Oct 11, 2013
No where to eat no where to have cocktail and the where doing maintenance on the roof not nap worthy
3 night trip Oct 8, 2013
Lynn
"Good location."
The staff was very nice. Nice breakfast. Best part was the shuttle, takes you to downtown St. Charles, the casinols, etc. Picks you up too. Runs 24 hrs a day. My son enjoyed the close proximity to Dave and Busters. Would stay there again in a heartbeat!
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
"Convenient to St. Charles. Great shuttle service."
Perfect for our group of 8. Economical, clean and breakfast was included.
1 night trip with friends Sep 28, 2013
Gail
"Dallas trip"
Shuttle available. Free breakfast. Good service. Easy to get to location. Property a little older but staff very courteous and helpful
1 night trip Sep 23, 2013
Marge
I really loved and appreciated the shuttle service!:)
1 night trip with friends Sep 14, 2013
Rissa
"This hotel was just what we needed!"
To my surprise the room was much bigger than I thought and also came with a nice comfy couch! The shuttle that ran from the hotel to Verizon was awesome. We didn't have to worry about fighting traffic and driving ourselves. The staff were very friendly, rooms were clean and I will definitly be booking again!
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
Kristen
Overall the stay was great. The only problem that I have is the "double" beds. Why would any hotel use double beds. They are only 6" bigger than a twin bed, so how could they possibly hold 2 people comfortably? Why not replace the double bed with at least a queen or full. Everything else was great. Would have been nice to have the continental breakfast include the create your own omelette, but it was nice.
1 night family trip Sep 7, 2013
"close to our destination for fun"
It was great, no complaints
1 night trip Sep 7, 2013
Matthew
"Easy access to concert"
I liked the shuttle service to and from the concert center. My room had good A/C, TV and a comfortable bed. I will book another room at the Holiday Express Inn when I come to town for a future concert.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
"good value"
Convenient place to stay for the MO amphitheatre concert we saw. Although the hotel didnt mention the courtesy shuttle available.
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2013
"Great for Concert stays"
This was the perfect hotel to stay at if your attending a concert at Verizon Wireless Amphitheater. The rooms where decent and the free breakfast was a plus. The best part was the shuttle took you to and from the concert. We will for sure stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2013
Nickie
"hotel for concert venue"
it was comfortable and clean. It was ok for what we needed it for but wouldn't stay too long. Need a refrigertor
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
"close to sights"
Very satisfied! Close to the Verizon wireless amphitheater. The rooms were clean, & the staff friendly. Offered free shuttle service to/from concert and a good hot breakfast! Best nightly rate in the area!
1 night trip Aug 23, 2013
"Wonderful location for concerts at riverport."
the hotel has a shuttle to and from riverport which is awesome. hotel staff was very friendly.
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
Bobby
"great"
We.stayed.there for a.concert,.they were so.friendly,.and it.was.so.clean
1 night trip Aug 16, 2013
renee
The hotel was located in an office complex, nothing interesting to see or walk to. Althought, it was close to the airport and major Highways, took about 15 -20 min to Mall. 30 - 35 min to downtown St. Louis. The room wasn't what i expected, the air coming out of the AC had a weird, wet smell, the service was average, the breakfast was your average eggs, bacon, juice and coffee. Pool looke a bit samll and dirty, they do have a very nice outdoor patio and a pond with many turtles. so that was fun for the kids. Overall, it was an average hotel you get what you pay for.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2013
"Nice hotel, convenient to airport"
Convenient location to airport. Clean hotel, friendly staff.
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
"Great location near the amphitheater."
When we first checked in, I had reserved a 2 bed room, and the one they have us only had one. The guy that fixed that was extremely nice and helpful. The sink in the first room didn't drain at all though! Our second room was nice and clean. The only thing was that the AC was so loud it woke me up every time it came back on and made it difficult to sleep. I thought it was nice that they has a shuttle to the amphitheatre, even though we did not use it. I would stay here again. Lovely back patio area too!
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
Rachel
"close to Verizon theater"
rooms need updated, large breakfast area and large selection for breakfast, has shuttle service to area attractions
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
"Close to ampitheatre"
Friendly staff clean and a very nice breakfast. They even provided shuttle service to and from the ampitheatre. Couldnt have been any better
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
Clean rooms and a nice breakfast buffet. Nice surroundings, safe location. Would stay there again.
2 night trip Jul 5, 2013
Stacy
"Probably not again"
Location was great and the downstairs lobby was very nice. The rooms are tiny and dirty. For the price we paid we would stay somewhere else next time.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2013
"Close to concert venue"
We have stayed at this location many times due to its' convenience in relation to our concert venue. It has, however, become more run down with each visit. This time, one of the two elevators was out of service with a FULL house due to the concert. My husband is disabled and this made our room being located on the fifth floor a real inconvenience, as we had to take the stairs several times. Our room was not very clean and it reeked of the smell of vomit. Very disappointing stay.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2013
Janet
"None"
The room was a little small but ok. Staff made up for size. Used shuttle and prompt and very pleasant and helpful
1 night trip Jul 9, 2013
Marge griffeth
"Great staff!"
The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. I mostly enjoyed the light banter from the front desk each morning as I left. Would definitely stay there again.
2 night business trip Jul 1, 2013
"Concert at Ampitheathre"
Extremely friendly staff. Free shuttle took us directly to concert
1 night trip Jun 27, 2013
"close to casino"
the room wasn't what I booked it was susposed to have chair and ottoman plus a loveseat...no loveseat!! wasn't what I booked I think they just put me in and ole room..
1 night trip Jun 16, 2013
Judy
"Average accomodation."
It was "ok". I probably won't stay there again. There are other hotels in the immediate area, close to my office with much fresher looking rooms, etc.
2 night trip Jun 12, 2013
"Awesome Hotel"
I really enjoyed the hotel, the staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was a plus also!
1 night trip Jun 7, 2013
Nicole
"Fine for traveling"
The breakfast was a plus. Fine for the weary traveler. No safety fears here.
1 night trip May 24, 2013
Native Saint Louisan
"Good Night's Sleep, breakfast was good."
Everything was as expected, nothing a mess or shocking. Staff members where attending to guest and not too busy. All was well.
1 night trip May 25, 2013
"Great service and good price"
Everyone at the hotel was friendly and the breakfast was good. The patio in the back is also real nice. I like that checkout time isn't until noon also.
1 night trip with friends May 12, 2013
Amber
"Great hotel. Very comfortable."
Very clean, well kept and comfortable. A very nice breakfast was provided. I had a great stay and wonderful experience.
Other trip May 10, 2013
Cleanliness of room/hotel
1 night trip with friends Apr 20, 2013
very good
1 night business trip Apr 9, 2013
"not impressed"
I have stayed at other Holiday Inn Express hotels and they were much nicer. The edges of all the carpeting throughout the rooms & halls had a dust line as if no one ever vacuumed there. I came back to my room one morning from breakfast and there was an almond dropped by my door. I came back after dinner and it was still there. Got up the next morning still there... Yes it was just an almond but housekeeping had come by because I had a note under my door acknowledging that I had left the do not disturb sign on my door so they did not clean. Speaks volumes about the cleaning staff.
2 night trip Mar 20, 2013
"Old and run down"
This reminded me of a ramada not a holiday inn. No room service no amenities, nothing really.. Would not stay again
Business trip Mar 22, 2013