All hotels in Joplin, Missouri, United States of America
3500 Rangeline Road, I-44 & US-71, Joplin, MO, 64804, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"st.louis"
it is ok
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
chun
"Overnight Stay"
The bed was super comfortable, watched the world series on a big screen tv and slept like a baby. Staff was very courteous and professional.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
Barry
"Second stay at this location."
We've stayed here before, and will likely do so again. The breakfast is as good as everyone says it is.
1 night romance trip Oct 29, 2014
Judith
Only stayed for a few hours due to not getting in till early morning. Room was good, bed was good, clean overall. Breakfast had nice variety.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
"Easy to find, right off the interstate"
We were on a cross country driving trip, so the focus was hotels close to the highway, inexpensive, comfortable beds and free breakfast. This hotel fit those requirements. It was undergoing renovation at the time of our stay, so the hallways and exterior were pretty rough. The hallways reeked of cigarette smoke. We had a small problem with the TV remote, which was handled quickly. The staff was courteous, and helpful. Breakfast was great. Beds were vey comfortable. Great stay.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
"Nice bed, good breakfast"
Bed was big and comfortable! Bathroom was old, but it was ok. Breakfast was very good ! The taste was better than higher class hotel. We were satisfied .
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Joplin convenient"
Excellent breafast.
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
"Tell staff was not all that friendly. I'll so had"
It was rather unremarkable. They are remodeling at present and I understand that. But they could've made up for in service. Guess all in all it wasn't terrible
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Road trip"
Room was clean, breakfast was good. Location was good.
1 night trip Sep 23, 2014
Russell
Okay for one night
1 night trip Sep 11, 2014
Hotel is undergoing renovations. My room was fine but bathroom badly in need of renovations and maintenance. Sink badly cracked, toilet ran constantly, tub had mold in caulking. Breakfast fairly so so.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Convenient and clean"
Stayed 4 days over busy holiday weekend. The room was ready by 1 o'clock for us when we arrived. Extremely friendly staff from front desk to maid service. Breakfast hot and fresh every morning. Electricity went off for a few hours due to storm but room stayed comfortable on a very hot night. Always enjoy staying here when r visiting fanily
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
robert
Was a good stay. They were in the process of renovating the hotel but staff was frieldly, rooms were clean, good breakfast and pool was clean.
1 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2014
chris
"Hotel Quality"
The hotel was very clean and at a good location for getting on the highway and going to our golf event at a near by location. The staff was friendly and the hotels breakfast had a good selection. The only slight changes we would suggest is having the refrigerator freezer defrosted in the room, a thermostat control for people to adjust the temperature, improve Wi-Fi to reach rooms and have drapes that go further to the wall to keep light out. Light from the street coming in the room made it seem like it was daylight instead of evening. When the air conditioner wall unit would shut off and come back on the sound in the room would go from a hum to no sound which was disruptive for good sleep; however, switching the controls from cool air to fan provided a consistent sound in the room which improved the sound quality for better sleep. Was unable to have the Wi-Fi connect while in the room; however the signal was fine at the front desk and breakfast area.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"will be returning"
We have stayed in many hotels but every time we stay in one it's always a days inn. My fiance won't stay anywhere else
4 night trip Aug 9, 2014
bree
Hotel located about 1 block from interstate,easy to reach. Close to many restaurants and gas stations. Continental breakfast offered many options. For price,it was great.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014
"building is dated but functional - great price"
swimming pool and fridge microwave and TV all met needs.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Jayne
"not bad & getting better"
We stayed while upgrades were underway, but many improvements are already done, such as the bathrooms which were nice & clean. Fine breakfast and they even took the time to mail the hanging clothes we left behind! Convenient to freeway access and a good dollar value.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2014
"Nice breakfast"
The room was newly remodeled and was very clean and comfortable. Some upgrades had not been done like replacing rusted bathroom doorjams. The staff was cordial and the hot breakfast was nice with scrambled eggs, pancakes, waffles, fresh coffee, juice, almond milk etc. We would stay there again especially since the price was right.
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
"Great Staff"
The staff was very friendly. The room looked clean when we walked in, but when plugging in cell phones we noticed lots of food crumbs and dirt on the floor near the beds and behind the nightstand. Also, pulled open the top drawer of the night stand and found a bottle of K-Y Lubricant. I was not happy that my 15 year old discovered that. Like I said the room looked clean but on closer inspection it was not.
1 night trip Jul 7, 2014
LC
"Dissapointed in Joplin"
We booked on Expedia 2 rooms. One room with king side bed and room 2 with 2 queens for son and family. We arrived and the young girl at desk said sorry we have no king size beds available. They sent us to the rear of the building. The outside hall ways smelled of sweat and stale smoke. The rooms smelled of stale smoke and was masked with flowery smelly scent to try hide the smell. Sorry that did not work. I will never book at these hotels ever again. The beds were awfull. The bedding smelled of old sweat. They had new carpeting but hey how about new beds and linens. You need concern yourself with customer comfort not your bottom line> $$$$$$$$$$$$$. The breakfast sucked. No bacon, No real eggs all just cooked and over cooked in microwave. Not appetizing at all. Best of all was the make yourself waffle. The pancakes needed more heat slightly undercooked. Our experience was really bad. What happened to taking pride in what you put out, customer service and real cooking.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Arturo
"days inn"
The hotel was convient, right off the freeway, with restaurants nearby. It appears to be an older hotel, but has been remodeled, and was well done. The room was nice , comfortable bed and clean, large flat screen TV. The interior seems to be well cared for.The breakfast had a good selection of items which we enjoyed. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Jul 2, 2014
travelor
Was doing construction on building. Staff very friendly and helpful. Room had heavy smoker smell, otherwise very nice.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
kat
"Excellent experience."
Everything was perfect.
1 night trip Jun 10, 2014
The rooms were very clean and perfect if your looking for a budget stay.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Nice close to the beach"
Nice place to go with a bike, parking right outside your door.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
"close to expressway"
ok
2 night trip May 17, 2014
"Dirty"
I will never stay in a Days Inn again. The room was filthy.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
"Comfortable and convenient"
First time we've stayed at Days Inn, although we've been to Joplin several times. I would stay there again. The bed was comfortable, and the bathroom sink was IN the bathroom, as opposed to in the room, which I hate. The room seemed very clean without smelling like disinfectant. The location was convenient to our visit. No real complaints.
2 night trip Apr 24, 2014
Carolyn
"close to Neosho"
We stayed at this motel because it was pet friendly. The room was clean enough but the sheets had apparently (I'm guessing) been washed in lots of bleach. When I woke up the next morning my eyes were watery and my nose running. I don't have allergies so it was pretty bad for me to have allergy symptoms like that. Won't stay there again because of that
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Dog Groomer
The internet didn't work for me or husband
Other trip Mar 21, 2014
Hotel was great, the nicest Days Inn I have ever stayed at
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
"Based on my room, a solid "Yuck""
My room was in poor repair: charger/alarm clock wouldn't stay in electrical outlet, weird block at bottom of wall kept nightstand out about 1ft from wall. Bathroom-several tiles below sink broken where wall met floor, tub faucet hanging out from wall, ceiling tile above shower head completely stained brown and crusty. Room also pretty dirty--carpet near wall looked like it had not been vacuumed in considerable time, light switch plates grody, broken toilet handle not clean and gunk above on toilet lid, etc. Had already unpacked stuff and gotten undressed by time I discovered how yucky it was and didn't feel like moving, so I toughed it out. ALSO, first floor rooms have glass doors that open into un-gated pool courtyard, which might be ok if you have a family and it's summer time, but was a little scary as a single female really far from front desk. Definitely would not recommend to anyone based on this experience.
2 night trip Feb 13, 2014
B-Ball Mom
"Cheap but so is the room."
Breakfast is good. 3rd time i've stayed here and this is the first time i wasn't happy with the cleanliness. The shower curtain had something on it. Won't venture a guess at what it was, but the bathroom was less clean than i'd like it to be. Otherwise, my stay went as normal. Just wanted to let people know what to expect. 1 in 3 chance you might get a kind-of nasty bathroom.
1 night trip Feb 2, 2014
"Good Value and Great location"
Well maintained property, rooms clean and recently updated, breakfast was excellent, staff friendly and effective.
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2014
"The price should say it"
I selected this hotel because of a rate of "excellent" from another user. I was not expecting a "great" hotel as I am not new to traveling. Also, I did not want to pay for indoor pool and fitness center by going to the neighboring "La Quinta". However I regretted saving a small difference (times 2, as I needed 2 rooms) as I went into the room. So dark, it felt cooler that it really was. The shower made a whirring noise as soon as guest upstairs took a bath. This woke me up during the night, and I was concerned with the bubbling up the tub while that was happening. However my wife's room was better, breakfast in the morning was good, and the kitchen lady was very nice. So, if an overnight stay on a budget is what you need, the hotel is just fine. However, a rate of "O.K" is really all you should expect.
1 night trip Jan 2, 2014
GR
"Very convenient"
Comfortable. Good quality
1 night trip Dec 26, 2013
We we're just passing through and stayed the night here. We we're pleasantly surprised to have a newly remodeled room. Our room was clean and quiet and we enjoyed the free breakfast. If you're driving a moving truck and towing a car carrier (like we were). Be aware that the parking lot in in an L shape...we almost got stuck but stressfully learned how to maneuver the truck and tow.
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
met our needs nicely while traveling with a cat.
1 night trip Dec 4, 2013
"Close to a lot of restaurants and stores"
Had a quiet nights stay and a very good breakfast.
1 night trip Nov 29, 2013
Bryan
very good
2 night trip Dec 10, 2013
days inn
For the price, it was a nice, clean efficient room. There was a full hot breakfast for the two of us. And lots of restaurants nearby for dinner.
1 night trip Nov 24, 2013
"Can't beat it for the price, top notch"
This was a great experience overall. The room was very nice, smallish bathroom but the bed and living area were flawless. Cool to have a walk out patio as well. The breakfast is one of the best free breakfasts out there. Right off the highway too and close to a ton of restaurants.
1 night trip Oct 30, 2013
Days Inn Joplin was a very nice, pet friendly hotel. Front desk attendant was very courteous and checked us in quickly. Room was very spacious, clean, and comfortable. I would highly recommend this Days Inn and will stay there again if in the Joplin, MO area.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2013
"Joplin Days Inn weekly stay"
Hotel is convenient and affordable for my driver.
1 night business trip Oct 14, 2013
"Very friendly and helpful front-desk clerk."
Had a hard time finding the hotel. The address did not include a full address, just a number and street, no north or south, The confirmation of my stay did not include a phone number to the hotel.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
"Nice property"
While it was a quick stay, it was quite comfortable. The only downside is there is no elevator to the 2nd floor. I travel several times a year and go in my pick up truck so I have to empty out the truck when I stop and it takes several trips to get everything inside. I was able to park close to the stairs. Hotel chains should remember not everyone can handle the stairs well. Overall a nice property that was recently renovated.
1 night trip Oct 13, 2013
John Taylor
"Good Location"
Located near lots of restaurants and some other hotels. Place is recently remodeled and nice. The only down side is no elevator to the second floor.
1 night trip Oct 13, 2013
John Taylor
"More than your moneys worth"
This is a case of getting more than you expect. Hotel was fine and staff was friendly. The room was small but sufficient, clean but not spectacular. We were travelling with our dog and wanted a cheap stay in a convenient location, we got that and a clean, comfy bed, and a great hot breakfast to boot. (Eggs, sausage, waffles, pancakes, fruit, cereal, the works.) Well worth what we spent.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013