All hotels in Austin, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here7100 I 35 N, Austin, TX, 78752, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
    2.6
    2.7
"Bad side of town- don't stay if you have kids"
there are permanent residents that sit outside their rooms drinking and smoking but our room was really clean.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
anonymous
"Negative stars"
This hotel was not what I was expecting. The condition of the facility was mediocre at best. Very cheap. They didn't even have coffee in the cheesy lobby. Additionally, there was no cable service. Will never stay there again.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
GABRIEL
"not bad for a motel 6"
Went to Austin for a night of shenanigans with some friends. The room was clean, everything worked, and not much to complain about. Plus it was right next to Denny's!!! Perfect for our drunk fools to walk next door and grab a bite.
1 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2014
not suitable for a family. sketchy people in and around the motel. the shower kept leaking and part of the nozzle broke, towels were dusty, and the tv had 5 channels.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
"Dead bug city"
Filthy bathrooms, dead bugs everywhere, dirty bathroom walls and door. Gross tub.
4 night business trip Oct 9, 2014
M
"Always check your surroundings"
Room 255..There were some bug issues in our bathroom and by the door. The floors were uneven and very dirty. Staff was friendly. Neighborhood was a bit sketchy. Pet friendly. Door handle you had to lift up to get into room. People playing loud music at night. Mainly Spanish channels, which makes NO sense!
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
dyana
Room was really nice. Great location. Will stay again
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Jesse
"Updated and clean"
Nice staff very clean. Good prices right off the highway. Had to wait to check in due to the busy night before. But got is in quick as possibly
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
"friendly"
Staff was really nice
3 night business trip Oct 1, 2014
Alicia
"Did not feel comfortable enough to stay the night"
Clean room but without furniture other than bed, smelled like smoke. Not a great part of town, felt uncomfortable outside and with the people who were somewhat strangely sitting right by the door of our room for the hour we were in the room. Loud with noise from nearby rooms, above mentioned people who were hanging outside, parking lot noise (could hear all cars parking from inside our room) and highway noise. Left and found another place to stay the night, wanted to relax on our weekend austin trip and couldnt do that here.
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
Anna
"Decent Rooms"
The rooms weren't bad but the area was somewhat sketchy. They did however have a cop walking around at night so i guess that is comforting.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Shane
"Stayed here for ACL weekend."
Now I wasn't expecting anything superb since I was looking for a good deal, and this was one of the few hotels that let me pay until check-in. We paid $178 for 2 nights, which was a great deal compared to other hotels nearby. The experience could have been better if a.) the front desk actually answered the phone those 6 different times I called wanting to know if they had hair dryers. b.) the cleaning people didn't let trash bags sit infront of rooms while they cleaned, the smell was terrible just walking by. c.) the sheets of the bed were ITCHY. This obviously screamed bed bugs to me but I still haven't figured out what it was that made them so itchy.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
texaslady1
"Not staying again."
Our air considering broke the first night so it was incredibly hot. They failed to fix it so we moved rooms the staff was nice, but the room was not clean. We had bugs in both rooms all over.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Simba"
Don't forget to bring shampoo or other stuffs like that, they only have soap and towel.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"Good for the cost"
Needed a quick room and the price was decent. Room was clean and staff super friendly.
2 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
L Williams
"Everything good beside the crickets"
The room was all renovated and very spacious. Bed was comfortable. Only hick was the crickets entering the room even with doors and window closed.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Aurore
"nice staff"
Thank you for your kindness at the desk and the room service staff.
5 night business trip Sep 15, 2014
"Business Trip"
It is what you paid for. It had no refrigerator and it is a old hotel given a so so update. If u need a place to sleep for one day ok! But know more. I would not pay over $30 for a room.
2 night business trip Sep 24, 2014
It was fine. I got what I paid for. Definitely a no frills hotel. Nothing hanging on the walls in the room, no chair and no carpet. All this was a first for me.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"fast n cheap"
It is a good place to stay at if your a on a budget .
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Angel
"never again"
They gated the whole property like u were in prison not a pretty gate chain link like at your house to make it one way in/out came back from a wedding at night and was not comfy
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2014
Tarzan
"could use some air freshener"
Staff was very nice and room was good. I really liked that there was a denny's right next door. However, we got a non smoking room and when we got into our room, it smelled very strongly of cigarettes. The wifi password was invalid. Other than that it was a nice stay.
1 night trip with friends Sep 13, 2014
"Slowly upgrading"
The interiors are getting a good upgrade--more what you'd expect in a Holiday Inn Expree than a Motel 6. My bedroom was clean and modern, but the bathroom was very old and decrepit. I suspect they are renovating and modernizing in stages. Friendly staff.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"not bad."
The only downside was that our door did not fully close, we eventually got it but it was tough to lock it. Room was clean, nicely decorated. Will stay again if I need to.
1 night trip with friends Sep 11, 2014
Myk
"Austin tx 2014 Road Trip"
We enjoyed the road trip and at an affordable price through Expedia. Loved our 1st road trip to Austin with my best friends..
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
Lucky
"Bunch of no's"
Was told I could check in at any time. Being a third shifter I am up at night. The pool was locked all night. I called and asked if I could use it since I like to swim to tire me out. Since I paid 50 bucks for a six hr stay in a hotel. Answer was no. Then I forgot my razor and did not have cash for the vending machine. I asked the lady in the am if she could charge my card or help me out...a big fat no. So I had to drive out of my way and buy a big bag of razors and shave in walmart bathroom because people are jerks. If you want good reviews then go above and beyond for your guests. Oh and they were renovating all the downstairs rooms beds still in rooms with doors open and torn apart. Our room overall was nice. Water pressure sucked and could hear crickets in the vents.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
crystal
"Sloow/intermittent wifi. Big bugs"
Wifi was crazy slow, intermittent and wouldn't log on sometimes. Killed an enourmous bug with my shoe (not a roach at least). Maids cleaned the room three times in the six days I was there.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
"STOP!"
I have stayed in many hotels and stayed in two others the day after this trip. I thought this hotel was a joke. First they couldn't fine my reservations, second the floor in the room was all stained and third please see list. List: NO IRON & BOARED JUST BRACKETS THERE TO HOLD IT. NO WIFI AT ALL EVEN THOUGH THEY SAY THEY DO. BED SHEETS STAINED. NO TOWELS ON 2ND DAY. NO HAIR DRYER JUST BRACKET WHERE IT WAS. NON SMOKING ROOM BUT MOVE THE NIGHT STAND AND YOU HAVE CIGARETTES BUTTS. I also booked a second room for my friend and he had all the same problems but had a electrical short on the vanity lights. They had a lamp plugged in on the sink as the light. Never again at this hotel. Thanks
3 night family trip Apr 11, 2014
Don Booker
"Not so good, second time around"
We paid for room in full before staying because we had stayed here before. This time, they asked for a $50 cash deposit at check-in to cover any damages that may be incurred while at your stay. It's $100 if you are paying for it with a credit card. The bathroom sink was clogged up also.
1 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2013
Juan
"Really. New owners want deposit on rooms?"
Between demanding deposit on room which is not noted on expedia, dirty old carpets in rooms, a bug in room, not recommending this place
Other trip Nov 24, 2013
"F1 2013"
No cord for the phone. No tissues in the room. Had to hold down handle to get toilet to flush. Shower was dirty, really dirty. Hotel staff was friendly and courteous.
3 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2013
Charlie
"filtiest hotel ever"
We did not want to go back to the hotel to avoid seeing one of the filtiest places any of us have ever been to.It was a terrible experience. The continental breakfast was available for the first 15 or 20 people that showed up and only if the breakfast was brought on time. Cleanliness of room and hotel there are no words to express the condition of the place. It was a total regret a place that you would not recomend to anybody
2 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2013
Mario
"At least it's close to the highway"
Fortunately we only stayed here one night. Looking at the inside of the door you could see hand prints from having not been cleaned in some time. Box of tissues in the bathroom area looked like it had tissue stuffed back inside after being taken out and the box itself was dirty. There was also a ring around the inside of the toilet bowl. If you need somewhere to overnight on a road trip like we did I suppose you could do worse (maybe), but I definitely wouldn't want to spend more than one night here.
Other trip Nov 17, 2013
I was sorely disappointed. We had to give a $50.00 damage deposit which was not advertised ahead of time. They could only give us 1 wash cloth a day as that was all they had. I requested a blanket and I did not receive one that day. I again requested one, and it was delivered. Their breakfast did not include decaffeinated coffee, any fresh fruit, or cereal. However, the location was excellent for me.
6 night business trip Nov 6, 2013
"Avoid unless on super tight budget"
Dirty! Fungus growing on shower curtain, some sticky substance on the "clean" towel rack. My wife got a rash from her sheets. Dirty carpet and lots of dust under the beds. Mold around sink. Oh yeah charged me an extra $50 as a deposit.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
Jorge
"Horrible At Any Price"
Just a terrible place to stay. Management has greediness dripping off them. Their specialty is overcharging. Death in the family and still could not cancel reservation.
1 night business trip Nov 1, 2013
Anna Wren
"last option"
the bathroom curtains where extremely dirty had mold, toilet was not clean, sheets were stained and sink and desk area was dusty, free Wi-Fi very slow, breakfast bar was empty by 8:30am
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
DianaM
"Bad location"
Whole experience was terrible Hotel only had one entrance to drive in and out are room was at the very back very dark a little bit scary at times first day we got their staff was not ready for us waited one hour in the lobby another 30 minutes at checkout would not visit there again
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
mario
"Changing Ownership"
This Baymont Inn & Suites is changing ownership. The breakfast was very limited, and may be in the process of phasing out. The staff is friendly. The location is pretty noisy. It's not likely we will choose this location again.
2 night trip Oct 25, 2013
"Could not close drapes rm 129"
We could not close the drapes and had a ground floor room. We ended up pinning the drapes so we could have privacy.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
Ron Strike
"Choose another!!"
Old, Poorly Maintained, Floors In My Room looked Like They Hadn't Been Swept In A Week! "Breakfast" Consisted Of A Bowl With a Few Containers Of Yogurt, Some Individually Packaged Danish, And Some "Waffles" That Were Setting Out In The Open. I'm Not A Prude, But It Was Just Nasty! Close To downtown, But I Would Never Book There Again!
1 night business trip Oct 19, 2013
"Horrible!"
Horrible! Stephanie the front desk clerk was rude and unprofessional.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"Only if you're desperate"
There was serious deficiencies about this hotel. The bathroom curtains were full of mold in the bottom, the room curtains were too transparent! (suggest to bring eye mask), and room service only cleaned ONCE out of the 4 days we were there. Truly disappointing.
"Awful"
It was the filthiest place I have ever stayed. It's pictures are far from reality.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"It's a hotel with a Bed."
Standard Room. Nothing great, nothing too bad. Close enough to down town austin and food. Great Mexican food across the street.
Joshua
"Smoke Free Room?"
I thought I was getting a smoke free room, but it reeked of stale cigarette smoke and kind of a chemical odor. I bought a smoke-eliminating air freshener but it didn't help. Otherwise it was ok
5 night trip Oct 10, 2013
"You get what you paid for"
I went to ACL and really I just needed somewhere to sleep... but I didn't think it was going to be that bad of an experience... room smelled like cigarretes, bathroom wasn't cleaned... its was a really old room... no maintance at all... carpet was dirty, we actually left a day earlier
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
"WORST HOTEL EXPERIENCE EVER"
Our room wasn't cleaned once and we had to take out our own trash and make our beds. The channel guide on the TV was broken the entire time and sometimes the channels wouldn't even load. The continental breakfast consisted of danishes and coffee only instead of what was advertised on the description and the hotel room itself. There was a room service menu but they had no room service. The hair dryer was broken and the toilet got clogged every time it was flushed. The only good things I can say about this hotel are the beds were very comfortable and the shower stayed hot and had several settings.
4 night business trip Oct 10, 2013
Adam
"Not too shabby."
Anyway! All of the other reviews are from snotty rich folk that do not understand this is a "budget" hotel. Myself and three others stayed here for four days and three nights. I arrived first and checked in. I had asked if I could change our room to a first floor room, my friend had broken his leg and was on crutches, but aparently they were all booked. I wanted to believe but I felt like she mightve just been saying that. Oh well, friend would have to deal. I definitely booked a non-smoking room but definitely recieved a smoking one. It smelt bad but nothing a few incense couldn't tackle. The room was decent and beds were comfy. I really enjoyed the HD screen with quite a few actual HD channels. In fact, they were all in hi-def. Breakfast was not what we expected. In a few other.reviews we saw that they would possibly serving texas shaped waffles... but they were not. Yogurt, bagels, danishes, syrup (for no apparent reason) and coffee. Boo. No orange juice. No cereal. Oh and the water pressure in the shower was non existant so showers lasted forever! Decent stay. Was not horrendous like others claim. No bed bugs... at least not in my bed. Denny's in the parking lot a plus.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
jarredt
"Don't Leave Anything Behind, You Won't Get it Back"
We requested non-smoking. Room smelled of old tobacco smoke. Biggest problem: my husband left clothing in the closet. We contacted the hotel *every day* for a week, and I even spoke to the manager once. I was told returning guests' forgotten items was "against our policy." What? Even when I offered to provide postage to send them to us? That's not just lousy customer service and bad business, but downright DISHONEST! It's been over a week and still nothing done, and now the manager is "unavailable" when I call. I suspect they've given away (or sold) my husband's clothes by now.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013