All hotels in Austin, Texas, United States of America
7100 I 35 N, Austin, TX, 78752, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
    2.6
    2.6
"Tries hard, but still sucks."
I think the staff tries hard, but this is an uphill battle for them. There are simply some things the owner must fix, not the staff. We tried two different rooms but both had a lingering cigarette smoke odor. I wonder if the air filters in the AC have ever been replaced? All the carpet has been replaced with hardwood flooring. It's OK until the matron in heels starts walking in the room above around at 2 AM. Bath fixtures are marginal. The fan never worked, and the bathroom light burned out during our stay. We could hear the TV in an adjacent room better than ours- and they never turned it off- ever. Definitely seems to be in a lower quality neighborhood.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"NOT WORTH IT!! HONESTLY !!"
I can honestly say that its not worth staying there, i payed between 55-60 dollars i believe and i regret it! i didnt wana spend much since i was trying to save but its better to pay extra somewhere else, the bed was not comfortable at all,the sheets looked dirty and the pillow cases too and the bathroom, omg the shower was soo dirty and toilet seat too, over all the room was not cleaned at all. I got another hotel the next day with Quality inn and it was sooo much better i payed 74 dollars but it was so worth it.
Anna
This is the worst Motel 6 that I have ever stayed at. Mould around the shower and tub area, rust on the shower head surround. Diorty floor. We had booked for 2 nights and had to leave after one. I usually like Motel 6s, but this one surprised me with its poor cleanliness.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
little noisy at night due to other people staying up late.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
My stay was brief and overnight only. Room was clean, comfortable, adequate and priced reasonably. A good value for the money.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Warning don't do it!!!!"
Ended up getting a refund. The door was broken as it was kicked in. They sent me to another room. Same thing the door latch was broken. Ended up going somewhere else and got s refund.
3 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
"Fine for the Price"
Overall, it was fine for the price.
1 night trip Jan 27, 2015
"as expected"
Good for the price
4 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
"Good stay for the price"
Good central loc nice staff
2 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
BRIAN
"Great place for the money"
I was in town for the night. No frills. Simply a bed, shower, a TV. Comfortable bed and pillow. No shampoo, microwave, or iron. If you simply need a place to sleep this is a great place. Plenty of parking and night security.
1 night family trip Jan 21, 2015
"Very outdated"
Clean room....very old linens and very old towels. ..gap between door...
3 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
Diana
"A Place To Sleep"
It was what you would expect. No frills. Just a place to lay your head. Was reasonably clean. The room was a little old, some chips, a little mold in the shower, but alright.
1 night romance trip Jan 19, 2015
"great stay"
Room looked like the picture was comfy And everyone was nice!
2 night business trip Jan 18, 2015
ollie
"BAD MOTEL 6"
LOUD PEOPLE KEPT ME UP AT NIGHT....HAD TO CALL THE FRONT DESK A COUPLE OF TIMES. ALOT OF SEEDY CHARACTERS STAY HERE.
2 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
Roger
"as expected"
Motel was as expected for motel 6 and for the price. There were loud people in the parking loloevery night and the wall are poorly insulated. I could hear every room around me.
4 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
"nope never again"
Room was dirty the ac didn't work didn't try to fix it or move us to another room. Bathroom was gross there was mol . Found hair in the bed.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
I stayed at this motel when it was a Baymont motel. They have improved this motel by 100% and found it to be clean, up to date, and quiet. Will stay there again.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
GamerM
"Good for one night staying"
The room was pretty clean like the picture, just bathroom smelled a little bit and the outside of the motel was old and freeky
1 night trip with friends Dec 13, 2014
Niloofar
"Nice place to stay for the price."
Very nice room with modern amenities and furniture. Really really nice room considering it is Motel 6.
1 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
"General Review"
We were looking for an inexpensive stay, and got one. For the most part it was worth what we paid. I do wish the policy on no shampoo/hair dryer availability would have been communicated. We arrived expecting these staples. The rooms were decent. The only issue was the car alarm going off all night long. This was not the most restful night sleep. Also because our arrangements had changed, we requested 2 double beds instead of the king, we were told unless we paid an extra fee it could not be accomodated, even though there were rooms available with this option. I mean were did customer service go too???
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
"In a word - AWFUL"
Awful; room smelled of smoke. Smoke detector removed from room by previous occupant. Loud neighbors in next room until 4 AM. Management slow to respond to my requests to quiet them.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
JBM
"provide continental break"
Overall hotel is good. No continental breakfast. Room service and staff is good.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
Raj
"will stay again"
For the price and convenience to downtown, it was great
3 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
"Bare Bones"
If you are looking for a gym, swimming pool, breakfast buffet you won't find it here. What you will find is a friendly staff, a clean room, and a convenient location with a Denny's across the parking lot. Perfect for a business trip. Danny
Danny
"Good on a Budget"
Stayed three nights in Austin and this was by far the least expensive place I could find to stay. It was renovated (except the bathroom), so that was nice - wood floors, especially. The bed was decently comfortable and the whole place was clean. The light in our sink area stopped working about an hour into our stay, so it was very dark back there. The sound-proofing was awful. We were traveling with two dogs, so this was not great. All three nights, someone knocked on the door of the adjacent room at about 2am and one of my dogs went nuts barking thinking it was someone at our door. There seem to be some families living at the motel, so there were lots of kids running around. In terms of location, it was off the highway, not too noisy in that respect, but was behind a Denny's that always had people and cops around (just there eating, I think). It was a quick highway drive to everything you'd want to see downtown.
3 night romance trip Nov 9, 2014
"great location & newly renovated rooms"
great location: easy in and easy out close to downtown, 6th street, university, etc. recently renovated rooms, flat screen, modern & minimal
3 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
Lowell
"Good stay"
We stayed one night and everything was fine. The room was a little sparse. I left my cell phone there and the very kind manager Danny is working on trying to return it to me.Thank you Danny!
1 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2014
Catherine
"not bad for the price"
Was ok besides a stinky pillows and random people knocking at my door (only 2).
1 night trip Nov 6, 2014
Justin
"Gross and Unkept"
I rented two rooms for myself and an employee. His room was worse than mime. I had no iron, no carpet, no shampoo and not even a trash bag in the can. When I asked the front desk for a trash bag I was told he couldnt find them. The door was in bad enough shape that it wouldnt close without slamming it. My employees room was worse. His bathtub was almost brown with stains. I was very unhappy with the Motel 6 Midtown in Austin.
3 night business trip Nov 4, 2014
david w
"Beware."
This was the worst excuse for a habitable dwelling. The amenities were non existent. The bathtub had a black tar substance on the surface that got all over our feet when we showered. The towels had a previous customers hair and dirt on it. The room was not clean at all. I'm so glad we brought our own towels and blankets. Please heed the advice of myself as well as others. DO NOT TRY TO SAVE MONEY BY STAYING HERE, BECAUSE, YOU WILL END UP WASTING YOUR MONEY. The worst hotel we have ever stayed in hands down.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"run away!!!!!! it is better to sleep in your car!!"
This place is beyond nasty!!!!! Bathtub had mold, towels were very dirty, and when i unfold one I found a bunch of hair!!!!! They used some kind of air freshener that will make you sneeze!!!!! I must say that the girl at the front desk was very nice, and she really tried to help us, but the condition of this place is beyond her.... In conclusion, do not stay in here if you have another option like sleep in your own car....
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Claudia
"Clean and Bright"
Nice overnight hotel, very clean and bright,.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
Cheap and comfortable but not in the best part of town. Overall not that bad
2 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2014
"A decent place to stay while on business"
Great room with wood/laminate floor and updated furnishings and decor. The bathroom fixtures were in disrepair, especially the shower. Both the upstairs and adjacent guests were extremely inconsiderate of the rest of us staying there with loud music and arguing. Upstairs guests were stomping excessively throughout the night as if it was full of children.
1 night business trip Oct 25, 2014
Juan
"Bad side of town- don't stay if you have kids"
there are permanent residents that sit outside their rooms drinking and smoking but our room was really clean.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
anonymous
"Negative stars"
This hotel was not what I was expecting. The condition of the facility was mediocre at best. Very cheap. They didn't even have coffee in the cheesy lobby. Additionally, there was no cable service. Will never stay there again.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
GABRIEL
"not bad for a motel 6"
Went to Austin for a night of shenanigans with some friends. The room was clean, everything worked, and not much to complain about. Plus it was right next to Denny's!!! Perfect for our drunk fools to walk next door and grab a bite.
1 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2014
not suitable for a family. sketchy people in and around the motel. the shower kept leaking and part of the nozzle broke, towels were dusty, and the tv had 5 channels.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
"Dead bug city"
Filthy bathrooms, dead bugs everywhere, dirty bathroom walls and door. Gross tub.
4 night business trip Oct 9, 2014
M
"Always check your surroundings"
Room 255..There were some bug issues in our bathroom and by the door. The floors were uneven and very dirty. Staff was friendly. Neighborhood was a bit sketchy. Pet friendly. Door handle you had to lift up to get into room. People playing loud music at night. Mainly Spanish channels, which makes NO sense!
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
dyana
Room was really nice. Great location. Will stay again
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Jesse
"Updated and clean"
Nice staff very clean. Good prices right off the highway. Had to wait to check in due to the busy night before. But got is in quick as possibly
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
"friendly"
Staff was really nice
3 night business trip Oct 1, 2014
Alicia
"Did not feel comfortable enough to stay the night"
Clean room but without furniture other than bed, smelled like smoke. Not a great part of town, felt uncomfortable outside and with the people who were somewhat strangely sitting right by the door of our room for the hour we were in the room. Loud with noise from nearby rooms, above mentioned people who were hanging outside, parking lot noise (could hear all cars parking from inside our room) and highway noise. Left and found another place to stay the night, wanted to relax on our weekend austin trip and couldnt do that here.
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
Anna
"Decent Rooms"
The rooms weren't bad but the area was somewhat sketchy. They did however have a cop walking around at night so i guess that is comforting.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Shane
"Stayed here for ACL weekend."
Now I wasn't expecting anything superb since I was looking for a good deal, and this was one of the few hotels that let me pay until check-in. We paid $178 for 2 nights, which was a great deal compared to other hotels nearby. The experience could have been better if a.) the front desk actually answered the phone those 6 different times I called wanting to know if they had hair dryers. b.) the cleaning people didn't let trash bags sit infront of rooms while they cleaned, the smell was terrible just walking by. c.) the sheets of the bed were ITCHY. This obviously screamed bed bugs to me but I still haven't figured out what it was that made them so itchy.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
texaslady1
"Not staying again."
Our air considering broke the first night so it was incredibly hot. They failed to fix it so we moved rooms the staff was nice, but the room was not clean. We had bugs in both rooms all over.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Simba"
Don't forget to bring shampoo or other stuffs like that, they only have soap and towel.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"Good for the cost"
Needed a quick room and the price was decent. Room was clean and staff super friendly.
2 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
L Williams
"Everything good beside the crickets"
The room was all renovated and very spacious. Bed was comfortable. Only hick was the crickets entering the room even with doors and window closed.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014