All hotels in Reno, Nevada, United States of America
4001 Market StreetRenoNV89502United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

Good internet service
    Breakfast is average
    Room is all right
We feel uncomfortable the beds are small. The bathroom was dirty.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
"convenient to airport"
The hotel staff were wonderful & the service was excellent. The mold in between bathroom shower tiles, tub floor and corners of bathroom floor could be controlled with a cleaner containing bleach.
Other trip Sep 6, 2015
"Not good!"
This hotel is very dated and run down. Traveling alone, the outside entrances also made me very uncomfortable as the area seemed a little unsafe. There were stains on the bedspread, and the entire facility is in need of a complete overhaul-carpets were old, mattresses saggy, and curtains stained. I cancelled my stay within 10 minutes of my arrival and moved to another hotel up the street.
Other trip Sep 6, 2015
Jezzie
"Early flight"
Very close to the airport, convenient for our early flight. We did not have aircraft noise at night. Walked to a Denny's. Clean and comfortable.
1 night romance trip Sep 2, 2015
room smelled pool was dirty, furniture was very old and worn. Will never stay at that la quinta again very disappointed
2 night business trip Aug 30, 2015
"Okay but dated"
The bathroom floor had not been swept. I found long hairs on the floor behind the door. Clerk was courteous, but I was dissapointed in the overall condition of the property. Breakfast was minimal
1 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
"Safe for female flying solo!"
Everything went really well. Area was a little uncomfortable for a female traveling solo, but not unsafe! My toilet acted funny too, but not a deal breaker. Super comfortable beds!!!! Awesome internet! Great location easy freeway accesss!
3 night trip Aug 28, 2015
Amber
"Below my expectation."
Although it wasn't a "smoking" room, the hall way and the room have strong smoking smell. This hotel definitely needs some cleaning to do.
1 night trip with friends Aug 21, 2015
Tuan
"Not out first choice again"
Overpriced for a old "motel 6" style building. Morning breakfast was not up to the standard of other motels we have stayed in on this trip. Staff was very friendly. Could not recommend this Inn as a first choice.
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
charles
Breakfast options were minimum and of poor quality. The place was too little - not even standing room.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
I couldn't figure out the fan system. Kept going on and off. Outlet for cell phone charging was on wrong side of bed. Frustrating night! Excellent staff
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
"Good value in Reno"
This was my first time staying at a La Qunita motel. The accommodations were clean, though there was a very noticeable odor of stale smoke in the room when I first opened the door. It is very convenient to the airport and, although it is adjacent to the main highway through Reno, I was not aware of any traffic noise.
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
Great for a overnight stay for an early flight
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
Douglas
I loved it it was clean.. and the room was pretty big. I would stay there again.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Porfirio
"Dirty Motel"
This is a dirty "motel". Look at the bathroom door for an example. The noise from the USPS semi-truck loading and unloading area RIGHT next door is horrible. Carpets filthy. Door won't close tight. Curtains smell. On and on......
7 night business trip Aug 12, 2015
Douglas
"Okay hotel/motel"
My stay was fine. It's just that I think that the cost if the room is overpriced for the area. I can tell that the hotel probably was a Travel Lodge or Motel 6 or something that was taken over.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Tina
Nice, clean and staff very friendly.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"Stay was great, staff not so much."
My stay was lovely. I always use his hotel when I travel to Reno. However, on this occasion the staff was less than helpful. The folks behind the counter were abrupt, and seemed irritated when I asked for help. Apparently, although my reservation was clearly for 2 nights, they had only set me up for 1. So, when I arrived to my upstairs room, my keycard didn't work. This alone would not have bothered me so much, but the young man at the counter was rude and short with me when I requested it be fixed. The room itself was clean and well kept.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Justin
"Close to airport"
Hotel was fine for a few hours stay close to the airport
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
S
"Tired so we stayed"
Neighborhood and motel age was a negative - but room cleanliness was good
1 night romance trip Aug 5, 2015
Stephen
We arrived a little early from travelling over 6 hrs and ask for a room a little early was denied which was fine but the gentleman and the counter then informed us not to come back til after the check in time so we didnt get a room til 4 instead of 3, also noone let us know that you need a credit card to get a room all we had was cash had to find someone in our family with a card to even get into our room.
2 night trip Aug 7, 2015
"Friendly staff and delicious waffles."
We really enjoyed the free breakfast buffet. Love the waffles! Very friendly front desk staff.
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Ivette
"Nice hotel close to freeway and many restaurants."
Loved the free breakfast, had clean towels every day, wifi was fast, had lots of good channels to watch on TV, very clean, loved how pet friendly it was.
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
Hilda
"Nasty shower"
The shower there was a big black ring around the drain. I didn't use the shower it was that nasty. The front desk women told me all there showers have the same problem, and nothing can get them out. I still had to pay 96.00. I will never ever go to any la quintas again.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2015
"Nice hotel right off the freeway"
Comfortable beds, easy access from freeway, very polite and professional staff. Good breakfast options. Dining room kind of small. Overall good experience. No problem with late check out made it easy for us as well
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
We arrived at the airport and the shuttle was there in short order. Staff was very good and helpful. The room was what we expected- not luxurious, but fine for us. Road noise was apparent, being a few hundred yards from the interstate, but it did not keep us up at all. Overall, a pleasant stay.
4 night romance trip Jul 28, 2015
John M
"Not for solo travelers."
I'm not a fan of hotels that have the doors outside so anyone can access. It felt less safe. The room itself was old and needed upgrading. The carpet was buckling and I could hear my neighbor flush the toilet. The neighborhood was not the safest. Don't recommend for solo travelers.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2015
"I would recommend it to friends and familly"
Great service
2 night business trip Jul 24, 2015
Jose
Very clean room. Breakfast is nice. Price is reasonable in the Reno area.
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
"Un happy!"
Everyone was very friendly ! From check in. Our tv didn't work easy fix but it wasn't working. Bathrooms extremely dirty toilets nasty mirrors dirty! Floors black from how dirty they were their was a stain of red God knows what. Overall very dirty! The pool was awesome ! But the rest wasn't !
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Mirna
"Ok"
The front desk and shuttle driver were very courteous. My room faced the freeway and it was very loud. The beds were smaller than I anticipated but they were comfy. The bathroom was very tiny and the shower was either scalding hot or very cold. I was only there one day so it was fine for that.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
"Good Stay, Good Price"
Great location right off the 580. Nice travel hotel, room was very spacious, very clean except for hairs in the bathtub. I really don't get that... it's as if housekeeping just bypassed the tub as everything else was perfect. Simple as spraying the tub before stepping in, but always gotta check. Other than that, great property for the price.
1 night business trip Jul 24, 2015
Hotel was clean and comfortable. Staff was friendly and helpful. Laundry facilities were pretty meager and neighborhood isn't very glamorous, but these are just minor issues. Overall i would recommend this hotel and stay here again myself.
4 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
Justin
"Not nearly as bad as other reviews!"
Walked in and was welcomed by a nice young lady. Went into our non-smoking room, smelled a little like stale cigarettes (Ewwww). Hubby went and reported it and the nice gal said she'd note it for us. Day one was nice. Day 2 - garbage wasn't emptied, day 3 - one of the dirty washcloths was still sitting in the bathtub (all the other towels were replaced), day 4 - nothing to report. Breakfast was okay. Definitely NOT diabetic or diet friendly at all, but okay. USPS across the road, kinda loud at night. Parking was tight on the side of the building that we were on. Overall, you get what you pay for. We'd consider staying again. Those things were so minor it wouldn't keep us away in the future.
4 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
"A place to stay in comfort and have money left."
Our stay was convent, comfortable and affordable!
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
"Looking for a good dollar value, LaQuinta is it!"
First time visitor in Reno other than when we stayed at a casino, and this stay at LaQuinta Inn was a very good dollar value and convent place to stay. All the night time activities are still available but the room cost was much better.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
"A Good Place to Sleep"
Comfortable room, convenient to the freeway and airport. Not a resort, but a good night's rest.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2015
Molly
Check in was slow. Bathroom floor not clean, breakfast was being packed away while people were eating.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Tricia
Close to airport Quiet Friendly staff Plenty of parking Hotel is old and showing its age Difficult to keep room at comfortable setting Situated in an area that seems to be light industry, nothing is close.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
"We Like It"
Very pleased with the room and the staff. Only problem was that there was road construction stocks night on the freeway and they were grinding asphalt. Sounded like a chainsaw and kept my wife awake at 1:00 a.m. We're staying again in 3days but are getting a quieter room. They Are great with dogs.
1 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
"Awesome!!"
All staff very friendly and helpful. Nice pool area for kids. Nice pet friendly motel with area for dogs to play. Very nice clean motel!
2 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
"Still disgusted."
Based on prior reviews, I expected a $70 per night quality hotel, not the $30 dollar quality one that we got. The first room they gave us reeked of cigarette smoke. The carpet was stained and the walls were all grimy with splashes of food and drink everywhere. The shower had mold all over. There was hair in both beds. We asked for and received a new room- it was not much better. One of the beds had appeared to have a clean fitted sheet but there was a big orange stain in the middle of it. The top sheet for this bed had a fresh stain of God knows what, and it looked like maybe the sheets hadn't actually been changed between guests. So we didn't use that bed to even store clothes on. There were still smudges and spills everywhere, and I'm pretty sure the wall behind the bathroom door had not been cleaned in a long time. There were shoe prints and what looked like boogers all over the wall. I wore shoes everywhere in the room because the carpets were disgusting. This shower too had mold in the corners and around the faucet, and under the soap holder was completely black. This shower definitely needed some bleach. The continental breakfast was ok. There was coffee and all the food was stocked and the area was clean. We were told that someone would speak with the manager about getting us a discount, but we never heard anything and skipped the in-person check out. The upside was we never saw any bugs and we felt safe leaving the car in the parking lot overnight.
2 night trip with friends Jul 9, 2015
"Why pay more for less in Reno at LQ?"
Overall, if all you need is a pillow for your head, this place is sufficient. But when so many same day deals are available in luxury in Reno (Sienna, El Dorado, Peppermill, etc) why would you pay more for less? Why would I deduce this? --tub has an insert --shower water controls for hot/cold are impossible to operate --television offers very few selections --outside ambiance totally needs a makeover --breakfast area was overcrowded and selection was weak Not recommended in light of some of the more grand LQ's I've stayed at, this is the worst yet. Regret every time I forget it sucks.
3 night business trip Jul 9, 2015
"Decently little motel."
Very close to the airport. Our room door was not opening correctly, so we had to go back to the front desk twice. The maintenance man came to fix it by banging on the door till it opened! :x But it worked afterwards. Nice and clean, very comfortable bed. Great breakfast.
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Allison
"Last minute booking"
Friendly staff, will make you feel accommodated but the room smells like smokers room even though I requested non smoking room. It was okay room
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
michael
"Excellent Service"
We were very happy with this hotel. The front desk staff on Friday night (07/03) was very helpful. I think her name is Danika.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Kiran
"Just passing through"
We only stayed for 1 night on our way through Reno. The room was very clean! The front desk got us checked in quickly and had no problem with us having our dogs. Overall it was a good experience.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Joanna
Only a one night stay, so hard to evaluate.
1 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2015
"Decent hotel"
Decent hotel, needs to be updated. The breakfast is lame, only LA Quinta I've ever stayed at that doesn't have eggs/etc
3 night business trip Jun 29, 2015
joshua
Room had not been cleaned. Staff was friendly and very accommodating and gave us another room. Beds were only doubles. The bird poop all over the sidewalks to the rooms was not very appealing.
Other trip Jul 2, 2015