All hotels in Hazelwood, Missouri, United States of America
5781 Campus Ct, Hazelwood, MO, 63042, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

"Location is the only positive thing..."
The only good thing about this hotel is the location. Staff was not helpful and the entire hotel needs to be cleaned.
3 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
LaToya
"Terrible"
It was terrible. The ac was out in our room, didn't get foxed till the next day and the maintenence men came into our room to fix the unit while 2 females were getting ready for the day. As a matter of fact I was in the shower. Very unexceptable. Also, rhe fire alarm went off at 4am and woke us all over and continued to go off for 20 minutes. When I called the general manager to complain, he hung up and told me he was in a meeting implying that he was to busy for guest services. I will never stay there agin.
2 night trip Aug 21, 2015
Our stay was good. The air conditioner didnt cool off the room enough for us.
3 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
"Where is the entrance?"
Average 3 hotel. Adequate and clean. Big complaint. There is no sign or guidance on finding the entrance to the hotel. Very confusing. You have to go past the hotel and turn on the next street. Then, you have to turn in an unmarked small road near the Boeing sign.
2 night trip with friends Aug 21, 2015
"Great Overall Value"
Clean, quiet and comfortable
3 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
tandy
"nice hotel"
Nice hotel.Breakfast could have been better
2 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
i don't have a bad thing to say we had a great stay
3 night romance trip Aug 10, 2015
Johnathan
"A mess"
The complaint we have is that the hotel did not have good breakfast. Cereal and fruit is not breakfast. The room was ok, but the carpet was soooo nasty and filthy. Stains were everywhere.
3 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Clarice
"Very nice stay"
Hotel and room were as advertised and accommodations for handicap were easily met. Staff was courteous and efficient. Nice, pet friendly hotel with no hidden fees like the Radisson chain has. Skip the Rad and stay at a Baymont!
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
Patricia L
"Good breakfast"
The room was old, but not terrible and they had an awesome continental breakfast
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Nice place to stay. Would stay there again
2 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
over all it was a great week. I would stay here again forsure
1 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
Johnathan
"A place to relax"
It was very nice and i will be returning very soon. The staff and accommodations were lovely
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Monika
"High Plains Drifter"
Great
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
The location of the hotel was excellent. However, the continental breakfast consisted of cereal and waffles. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Would definitely stay there again.
2 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
Danielle
"Needs remodeling"
Kind of run down
3 night trip Aug 4, 2015
"Unprofessional front desk staff"
Front desk very unprofessional &unconcern about providing customer service to quest. Housekeeping very nice more attentive that front desk.shortage of towels had to wait to take shower because towels were not available. Pool out of svc. Refrigerator without shelves. Overall stay unsatisfactory. Would like refund for entire stay
3 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
The pool was closed for i dont know what reason when its summer time. The wifi was lagging and cutting us off the internet. I had an okae time
3 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
"Good Enough for one night"
Comfortable room and friendly staff. Other parts need updated. Staying for one was fine, but I would not consider this hotel for extended stay. The pool was out of service and breakfast was substandard to say the least.
1 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
"over-nighter"
business/family night out; stayed one night; room was clean and comfortable; good location right off of the interstate; quiet. a little pricey; but worth it.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2015
"dissapointed"
hair on comforter mold in shower on ceiling no hot water first night swimming pool under repair
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
trudy
Very disappointed pool was not open I have kids
2 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
Darlene
"My first room had bugs"
We arrived late after 10pm. That night we woke up to bugs crawling on us and the hotel needs updates like new clean carpet
2 night business trip Jul 24, 2015
"Decent"
The air did not work very well in our room and there was no air in the stairways that you had to take to get to your room. it was like a sauna in there. The bed was very comfortable though and the room had a nice layout. I wouldn't say anything was overly clean but it wasn't terrible. the shower had killer water pressure.
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Dale
"Horrible Service."
I had reserved 3 rooms. Two for two nights and one for one night. I double checked with the front desk clerk about the one for one night. He had apparently canceled the room completely. There is a $95.50 charge on my debit card for absolutely no reason. I paid for 2 rooms in cash. The website said there was an outdoor pool. A lot of the reason I chose this hotel. It wasn't even open. I will not be staying there again.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Courtney
"Maybe?"
Pool closed. Breakfast ok. TV had a poor picture quality.
2 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
"Very Large Rooms"
Would have given 5 stars but the pool was empty in July
5 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Kenneth
"Kelly's excellent adventure."
Great place. Had me a little worried when I read some earlier reviews. No problem whatsoever. It was just fine from checking until check out 4 days later.
4 night trip with friends Jul 13, 2015
"Sball1"
Room smelled musty. Pool had no water. Stayed 1 night and changed to a different hotel.
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"Basic for basic needs"
The room was decent and roomy, nothing outstanding. The fitness center contained inoperable equipment and the outdoor pool was not filled. The area is very industrial, not commercial, so other than the Denny's next door and a Quizno's next to that, there is no other business close by. This is inconvenient if you need to buy aspirin or some other item late at night because the hotel has no store within.
2 night trip with friends Jul 15, 2015
"Great value"
I had previously stayed there when it was LaQuinta. I said then that I would never stay there again, but when I was looking for a hotel and Baymont came up with such a great price and good reviews, and a response from the hotel, I thought I'd try it again. It was a lot better! The room was very clean and comfortable, the staff was very nice. We had a problem with a barking dog early one morning, I blame the owner for that. The only disappointment was that there's a beautiful swimming pool, that was not open It was so hot, great weather for swimming. Aside from that, I would definitely recommend this hotel!
3 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
Debrah
"Comfortable Stay"
I had a great stay! The staff was Awsome and very friendly. Room as great...a little far from the front seat when I needed towels but it was ok. The only thing that bothered me was that I call the front desk because the Air in the room was not cooling...I was told that they would get someone to check it. It took for me to call the front desk back for them to tell me that the Maintenance techs were off work...
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Rhonda
"Not a good experience!"
We stayed there on the first night of our trip. Coming from out of town we looked up the hotel online and reserved a room. The location is bad and there was no water in the pool. We should of been notified the pool was out of order, so we could of found something different. Not happy and will not stay here again.
2 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
matthew
"very sad"
Had to put trash can under sick, a lot of hair on floor, call ahead to check on swimming pool, I was told that it was in working order ,, when we got there swimming pool not in serves,,, hotel very drity. swimming pool
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
tina
room was good except it smelled like dogs until we sprayed it with air freshner
3 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
"great"
It was a great stay
2 night trip Jun 29, 2015
fine except pool was closed and was not informed about it beforehand, or we would of chose different hotel grandkids look forward to it when we go places.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
ava
"good. not great. not bad"
Right off the highway. Really no issue with the area. Right next to Boeing and Mopar facilities.
2 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
It was scary, I didn't sleep, the other door in my room didn't lock from my side.
1 night business trip Jun 23, 2015
pool under construction, other than that not bad
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
It was great, the hotel service was great too. My family and I had a great time.
2 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
Tremone
"Overall, A Great Place to Stay"
Staff was very kind, beds were extremely comfortable and we enjoyed our stay. It was right of the interstate and easy to find, but noise from the road was not an issue. There were a couple things that made the room seem old. The light switch for the bathroom, for example, was very gross and looked old. My only main complaint is that the staff was incredibly loud in the hallways in the morning while they were cleaning other rooms. It was a little frustrating when I was wanting to sleep after having to be out late the night before. Other than that, though, I liked my stay here and I would definitely stay here again.
3 night trip with friends May 27, 2015
Beth
"Baymont Inn & Suites Hazelwood St. Louis Airport"
Its a nice hotel. Staff was friendly. Good variety of breakfast options.
3 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"Supreme"
It was great, was with my true love, thank you God! I left my bottle there and no call yet?
1 night romance trip Jun 4, 2015
Joy
"Less than pleasant experience."
The rooms were filthy and outdated. The entire non smoking floor smelled like smoke. I would not recommend.
1 night family trip May 27, 2015
"Last minute change"
I had a nice and pleasant stay at Baymount Hotel.the staff was pleasant and the rooms wear comfortable. I would staff at this location again.
2 night trip May 30, 2015
"Nice, safe location!"
Booked a smoking room that was clean, did not smell like smokers were there. The staff were wonderful! Our stay was peaceful, quiet, continental breakfast was adequate. I would stay there again.
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Jacqueline
"Making me smile"
Thing I will remember and tell everybody is the lady who checked me in was a absolute sweetheart I traveled all day was tired and hungry but had a smile on my face as left the front office with key in hand
1 night family trip May 27, 2015
"Nice hotel fir the price"
Nice and clean, only problem was the pool was not open
2 night romance trip May 21, 2015
"Comfortable and Clean"
We were in town for a wedding. Everything we needed was in place. Finding a way into the hotel parking lot is a little tricky.
3 night family trip May 22, 2015